PDA

View Full Version : Observation:Changing trend of agents today

radha08
23-03-12, 12:13
Past few weeks i been doing a little viewing and i notice agents today MORE responsive and polite than before...they talk nicer,more polite they will follow up with you EVEN if you dont buy they ask for feedback..some time back there were ARROGANT...with typical attitude..u want buy otherwise dont waste my time...:D

The world is CHANGING...:cheers1:

Next hopefully ussed car dealer also change...:doh:

hyenergix
23-03-12, 12:24
Past few weeks i been doing a little viewing and i notice agents today MORE responsive and polite than before...they talk nicer,more polite they will follow up with you EVEN if you dont buy they ask for feedback..some time back there were ARROGANT...with typical attitude..u want buy otherwise dont waste my time...:D

Bcoz u r wearing a new Rolex watch rite?

kane
23-03-12, 12:24
Resale slow mah. Plus new launch not flying off the shelves...

fclim
23-03-12, 12:39

You mean you didn't visit WaterTown meh?

radha08
23-03-12, 13:16
Bcoz u r wearing a new Rolex watch rite?

ya bought in JB...:D

radha08
23-03-12, 13:18
You mean you didn't visit WaterTown meh?

ha ha that one NO horse run..:doh:

price
23-03-12, 13:22

HAhaha it's all about dressing! u see some people wear slippers and shorts into showflats these days. Some even wear FBTs and army singlet :scared-4:

ysyap
23-03-12, 13:24
HAhaha it's all about dressing! u see some people wear slippers and shorts into showflats these days. Some even wear FBTs and army singlet :scared-4:Somebody mentioned u wear singlet and slippers. Then carry a NTUC plastic bag containing $1mil and walk into the showflat... Lol... :tongue3:

gap969
23-03-12, 13:41

Used car dealers are having a field day with the high COE:D
It's the new car dealers who are swatting flies:banghead:

price
23-03-12, 14:04
Somebody mentioned u wear singlet and slippers. Then carry a NTUC plastic bag containing $1mil and walk into the showflat... Lol... :tongue3:

Shhh don't tell everyone thats how i buy my property :tongue3:

radha08
23-03-12, 14:22
It's the new car dealers who are swatting flies:banghead:

property market other way around..hmm...:confused:

ysyap
23-03-12, 14:51
It's the new car dealers who are swatting flies:banghead:Tides are turning... there was a time not so long ago when COE was less than $10k (2010) that new car dealers were so so so busy but used car dealers kana retrenched...:scared-4:

gap969
23-03-12, 15:08
Tides are turning... there was a time not so long ago when COE was less than $10k (2010) that new car dealers were so so so busy but used car dealers kana retrenched...:scared-4:

U mean used car dealers became parallel importers :D

chiaberry
23-03-12, 15:09
Shhh don't tell everyone thats how i buy my property :tongue3:

:confused: Loan shark (ah long)?

price
23-03-12, 15:21
:confused: Loan shark (ah long)?

hahaha! he's just crapping lar. If i can bring 1mil cash i wont need a bank loan for my MM :doh:

ysyap
23-03-12, 16:26
hahaha! he's just crapping lar. If i can bring 1mil cash i wont need a bank loan for my MM :doh:U showing banker u can take up 80% loan no problem wat... then you invest the remaining cash to get higher returns... Lol! Yeah yeah crapping around is good while waiting for the impossible housing market to correct... Lol! :D

price
23-03-12, 17:18
U showing banker u can take up 80% loan no problem wat... then you invest the remaining cash to get higher returns... Lol! Yeah yeah crapping around is good while waiting for the impossible housing market to correct... Lol! :D

TCSS :gun3: