View Full Version : Ferrari driver beaten up

27-03-12, 15:37
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video-shows-youths-attacking-ferrari-driver-at-orchard-towers.html

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1026224/graphic_video_of_ferrari_driver_assaulted_at_orchard_towers.html

27-03-12, 15:42
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video-shows-youths-attacking-ferrari-driver-at-orchard-towers.html

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1026224/graphic_video_of_ferrari_driver_assaulted_at_orchard_towers.html

hahaha read this in the morning! Well done!:cheers5:

27-03-12, 15:46
sheesh, the ferrari driver is so beng.

hahaha read this in the morning! Well done!:cheers5:

27-03-12, 15:52
Arrogant bastards got what he deserved

27-03-12, 15:52
Yea, should do more damage to his flashy car :gun3: :gun3: :gun3: :gun3:

27-03-12, 15:57
So now that the police have the raw footage, all 5 youths plus that arrogant driver will kana from the law... only that girlfriend escapes... maybe get a medal for stopping the fight... Lol! :rolleyes:

27-03-12, 15:59
Instant karma at work

27-03-12, 16:08
Violence shld not be condone, but tis driver clearly looking to pick a fight...If car knock down someone at zebra crossing, surely it is driver's fault. 5am, driving flashy car around.., maybe driver under the influence of alcohol..?:scared-3:

27-03-12, 16:22
Violence shld not be condone, but tis driver clearly looking to pick a fight...If car knock down someone at zebra crossing, surely it is driver's fault. 5am, driving flashy car around.., maybe driver under the influence of alcohol..?:scared-3:

Yea, if i was the guy i'll just let him knock me down and get the camera man to shoot me :rolleyes:

27-03-12, 16:27
Yea, if i was the guy i'll just let him knock me down and get the camera man to shoot me :rolleyes:tis driver give other Ferrari drivers a bad name, moreover Ferrari just won the Msia Sempang leg during the weekend, no class..:doh:

27-03-12, 16:47
Did the driver report the violence to the police? i wish he did then we will have a great story. Because if he had drank and was driving when the incident happened, then he could be charge for driving under the influence of alcohol.

But did the police test his alcohol limit? hmmm.

Btw, can anyone see if the chicks are chio or not? I can't see clearly.

27-03-12, 16:54
Did the driver report the violence to the police? i wish he did then we will have a great story. Because if he had drank and was driving when the incident happened, then he could be charge for driving under the influence of alcohol.

But did the police test his alcohol limit? hmmm.

Btw, can anyone see if the chicks are chio or not? I can't see clearly.
wahaha bro where have u been?

27-03-12, 17:03
tat ferrari driver so silly......wakakakkaka

27-03-12, 17:06
haha i bet he dont dare to drive that same car to orchard towers anymore :cheers1:

27-03-12, 17:16
haha i bet he dont dare to drive that same car to orchard towers anymore :cheers1:He don't dare drive the car outside anymore... sure kana stare and cut by other drivers on the road (Singapore road provides opportunity for ferrari to be cut)... hahaha

27-03-12, 17:35
wahaha bro where have u been?

haha. busy finding cooling place to sit (ti kor liang, ti kor zuo).

27-03-12, 17:37
haha i bet he dont dare to drive that same car to orchard towers anymore :cheers1:

He gained publicity for the wrong reason. His wife, families, relatives, business associates all see liao sure know he go Orchard Tower to look for Filipino. Gonna be high maintenance fees to his wife.

27-03-12, 18:07
considered lucky never kana killed,

any body know whether the rest of the beaters acquainted to the first guy??

general sediment , ferrari driver deserve beating? LOL

27-03-12, 19:26
considered lucky never kana killed,

any body know whether the rest of the beaters acquainted to the first guy??

general sediment , ferrari driver deserve beating? LOLPorsche leh? Lol! Lamborghini and Maserati? :D

27-03-12, 19:55
Porsche leh? Lol! Lamborghini and Maserati? :D

Hey....actually when I first saw the car i thought it was a porsche boxster - like the one Remy Ong drives.
But all say ferrari......

27-03-12, 20:48
Porsche leh? Lol! Lamborghini and Maserati? :D
Yea, expecially driven by ah sai Kai , is a stigma ... But this ah Pek wanted to act tough .. Don know the tuft ...

I remember correctly , there valet parking , maybe is the valet driver kana hamtam.

27-03-12, 22:37
looks like the fat driver threw the first punch too, hahaha.

29-03-12, 00:29
Two boys kena caught Liao. I want to know if police charge the Ferrari driver for drink driving.

29-03-12, 00:36
Two boys kena caught Liao. I want to know if police charge the Ferrari driver for drink driving.

haha do u rather see the ferrari driver or the teens getting a harsher punishment?

29-03-12, 10:11
haha do u rather see the ferrari driver or the teens getting a harsher punishment?

both should get the same punishment.

30-03-12, 01:14

Both of them MUST be punished.

30-03-12, 01:19
Both of them MUST be punished.

All for rioting. Ferrari idiot face additional charges for dangerous driving and not stopping at zebra crossing.

30-03-12, 09:06
True, Ferrari driver probably drink driving too :tsk-tsk:

30-03-12, 09:37
Two boys kena caught Liao. I want to know if police charge the Ferrari driver for drink driving.What about the other 3 boys? So long liao still haven't get caught? Got video some more leh!

30-03-12, 09:41
What about the other 3 boys? So long liao still haven't get caught? Got video some more leh!

Go Boys home liao

30-03-12, 09:49
Moral of story is, don't yaya papaya bcos you never know who is nearby.

We should give a medal to the cameraman. His courageous act is commendable. Hehe.

30-03-12, 10:04
Moral of story is, don't yaya papaya bcos you never know who is nearby.

We should give a medal to the cameraman. His courageous act is commendable. Hehe.

Wrong! Moral of the story is, if u drive a ferrari can be ya ya pa pa ya but dont even get off the car :D

30-03-12, 11:36
Wrong! Moral of the story is, if u drive a ferrari can be ya ya pa pa ya but dont even get off the car :D
Ya lor, if driver kena from kids like those in Downtown East case then he could be driving a paper ferrari.

30-03-12, 11:39
Just wondering, if he drives a lorry, will this (i.e. the rest joining in) happen? Rich Poor Divide?

30-03-12, 11:45
Ya lor, if driver kena from kids like those in Downtown East case then he could be driving a paper ferrari.No need the downtown east case lah... if it wasn't for the girlfriend who stopped the fighting, he probably not around liao!

Anyway, all those who were involved in that Downtown E case all escaped the gallows!

30-03-12, 11:55
Just wondering, if he drives a lorry, will this (i.e. the rest joining in) happen? Rich Poor Divide?

Good poser... my guess is people are less tolerant if you are viewed to be wealthier.... some form of envy.

30-03-12, 12:18
if its a lorry driver, the youth won't even stop to swear at him, will probably just let it go. :D

30-03-12, 12:31
Good poser... my guess is people are less tolerant if you are viewed to be wealthier.... some form of envy.

The wealthier are suppose to behave better, similar to the idea of noblesse oblige. so it is not entirely envy. And in this case they behave no better than louts. :o

30-03-12, 12:33
if happen in jb...prolly killed and car gone?

30-03-12, 13:25
if happen in jb...prolly killed and car gone?

raped too...

30-03-12, 23:10
Aiya, in Singapore, how fast it can go, everywhere have cars, sometimes on the highway also cannot drive fast because of the jam and there is also speed limit.:banghead: Wasting money man! Use the money to buy property lah, hor.:D