PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari driver beaten up

bargain hunter
27-03-12, 15:37
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video-shows-youths-attacking-ferrari-driver-at-orchard-towers.html

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1026224/graphic_video_of_ferrari_driver_assaulted_at_orchard_towers.html

price
27-03-12, 15:42
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video-shows-youths-attacking-ferrari-driver-at-orchard-towers.html

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1026224/graphic_video_of_ferrari_driver_assaulted_at_orchard_towers.html

hahaha read this in the morning! Well done!:cheers5:

bargain hunter
27-03-12, 15:46
sheesh, the ferrari driver is so beng.

hahaha read this in the morning! Well done!:cheers5:

indomie
27-03-12, 15:52
Arrogant bastards got what he deserved

price
27-03-12, 15:52
Yea, should do more damage to his flashy car :gun3: :gun3: :gun3: :gun3:

ysyap
27-03-12, 15:57
So now that the police have the raw footage, all 5 youths plus that arrogant driver will kana from the law... only that girlfriend escapes... maybe get a medal for stopping the fight... Lol! :rolleyes:

indomie
27-03-12, 15:59
Instant karma at work

land118
27-03-12, 16:08
Violence shld not be condone, but tis driver clearly looking to pick a fight...If car knock down someone at zebra crossing, surely it is driver's fault. 5am, driving flashy car around.., maybe driver under the influence of alcohol..?:scared-3:

price
27-03-12, 16:22
Violence shld not be condone, but tis driver clearly looking to pick a fight...If car knock down someone at zebra crossing, surely it is driver's fault. 5am, driving flashy car around.., maybe driver under the influence of alcohol..?:scared-3:

Yea, if i was the guy i'll just let him knock me down and get the camera man to shoot me :rolleyes:

land118
27-03-12, 16:27
Yea, if i was the guy i'll just let him knock me down and get the camera man to shoot me :rolleyes:tis driver give other Ferrari drivers a bad name, moreover Ferrari just won the Msia Sempang leg during the weekend, no class..:doh:

mygeemeel
27-03-12, 16:47
Did the driver report the violence to the police? i wish he did then we will have a great story. Because if he had drank and was driving when the incident happened, then he could be charge for driving under the influence of alcohol.

But did the police test his alcohol limit? hmmm.

Btw, can anyone see if the chicks are chio or not? I can't see clearly.

price
27-03-12, 16:54
Did the driver report the violence to the police? i wish he did then we will have a great story. Because if he had drank and was driving when the incident happened, then he could be charge for driving under the influence of alcohol.

But did the police test his alcohol limit? hmmm.

Btw, can anyone see if the chicks are chio or not? I can't see clearly.
wahaha bro where have u been?

devilplate
27-03-12, 17:03
tat ferrari driver so silly......wakakakkaka

price
27-03-12, 17:06
haha i bet he dont dare to drive that same car to orchard towers anymore :cheers1:

ysyap
27-03-12, 17:16
haha i bet he dont dare to drive that same car to orchard towers anymore :cheers1:He don't dare drive the car outside anymore... sure kana stare and cut by other drivers on the road (Singapore road provides opportunity for ferrari to be cut)... hahaha

mygeemeel
27-03-12, 17:35
wahaha bro where have u been?

haha. busy finding cooling place to sit (ti kor liang, ti kor zuo).

mygeemeel
27-03-12, 17:37
haha i bet he dont dare to drive that same car to orchard towers anymore :cheers1:

He gained publicity for the wrong reason. His wife, families, relatives, business associates all see liao sure know he go Orchard Tower to look for Filipino. Gonna be high maintenance fees to his wife.

zzz1
27-03-12, 18:07
considered lucky never kana killed,

any body know whether the rest of the beaters acquainted to the first guy??

general sediment , ferrari driver deserve beating? LOL

ysyap
27-03-12, 19:26
considered lucky never kana killed,

any body know whether the rest of the beaters acquainted to the first guy??

general sediment , ferrari driver deserve beating? LOLPorsche leh? Lol! Lamborghini and Maserati? :D

buttercarp
27-03-12, 19:55
Porsche leh? Lol! Lamborghini and Maserati? :D

Hey....actually when I first saw the car i thought it was a porsche boxster - like the one Remy Ong drives.
But all say ferrari......

zzz1
27-03-12, 20:48
Porsche leh? Lol! Lamborghini and Maserati? :D
Yea, expecially driven by ah sai Kai , is a stigma ... But this ah Pek wanted to act tough .. Don know the tuft ...

I remember correctly , there valet parking , maybe is the valet driver kana hamtam.

august
27-03-12, 22:37
looks like the fat driver threw the first punch too, hahaha.

mygeemeel
29-03-12, 00:29
Two boys kena caught Liao. I want to know if police charge the Ferrari driver for drink driving.

price
29-03-12, 00:36
Two boys kena caught Liao. I want to know if police charge the Ferrari driver for drink driving.

haha do u rather see the ferrari driver or the teens getting a harsher punishment?

august
29-03-12, 10:11
haha do u rather see the ferrari driver or the teens getting a harsher punishment?

both should get the same punishment.

mygeemeel
30-03-12, 01:14

Both of them MUST be punished.

fclim
30-03-12, 01:19
Both of them MUST be punished.

All for rioting. Ferrari idiot face additional charges for dangerous driving and not stopping at zebra crossing.

price
30-03-12, 09:06
True, Ferrari driver probably drink driving too :tsk-tsk:

ysyap
30-03-12, 09:37
Two boys kena caught Liao. I want to know if police charge the Ferrari driver for drink driving.What about the other 3 boys? So long liao still haven't get caught? Got video some more leh!

price
30-03-12, 09:41
What about the other 3 boys? So long liao still haven't get caught? Got video some more leh!

Go Boys home liao

mygeemeel
30-03-12, 09:49
Moral of story is, don't yaya papaya bcos you never know who is nearby.

We should give a medal to the cameraman. His courageous act is commendable. Hehe.

price
30-03-12, 10:04
Moral of story is, don't yaya papaya bcos you never know who is nearby.

We should give a medal to the cameraman. His courageous act is commendable. Hehe.

Wrong! Moral of the story is, if u drive a ferrari can be ya ya pa pa ya but dont even get off the car :D

maisonjai
30-03-12, 11:36
Wrong! Moral of the story is, if u drive a ferrari can be ya ya pa pa ya but dont even get off the car :D
Ya lor, if driver kena from kids like those in Downtown East case then he could be driving a paper ferrari.

fclim
30-03-12, 11:39
Just wondering, if he drives a lorry, will this (i.e. the rest joining in) happen? Rich Poor Divide?

ysyap
30-03-12, 11:45
Ya lor, if driver kena from kids like those in Downtown East case then he could be driving a paper ferrari.No need the downtown east case lah... if it wasn't for the girlfriend who stopped the fighting, he probably not around liao!

Anyway, all those who were involved in that Downtown E case all escaped the gallows!

howgozit
30-03-12, 11:55
Just wondering, if he drives a lorry, will this (i.e. the rest joining in) happen? Rich Poor Divide?

Good poser... my guess is people are less tolerant if you are viewed to be wealthier.... some form of envy.

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 12:18
if its a lorry driver, the youth won't even stop to swear at him, will probably just let it go. :D

august
30-03-12, 12:31
Good poser... my guess is people are less tolerant if you are viewed to be wealthier.... some form of envy.

The wealthier are suppose to behave better, similar to the idea of noblesse oblige. so it is not entirely envy. And in this case they behave no better than louts. :o

devilplate
30-03-12, 12:33
if happen in jb...prolly killed and car gone?

howgozit
30-03-12, 13:25
if happen in jb...prolly killed and car gone?

raped too...

irisng
30-03-12, 23:10
Aiya, in Singapore, how fast it can go, everywhere have cars, sometimes on the highway also cannot drive fast because of the jam and there is also speed limit.:banghead: Wasting money man! Use the money to buy property lah, hor.:D