View Full Version : Moderator of this forum

lufu
28-03-12, 18:53
who is the moderator of this forum?

buttercarp
28-03-12, 19:49
who is the moderator of this forum?

I also dunno.
I think don't have, only have administrator..... although i dunno who also.

lufu
28-03-12, 19:54
I also dunno.
I think don't have, only have administrator..... although i dunno who also.

it's a mystery isn't it. this forum crashed and recovered by itself. :scared-4:

radha08
28-03-12, 19:54
i think he is called mr b....:D

ysyap
28-03-12, 19:57
Sometime last year it also went into 'renovation' mode... the entire site was down for 2 days or something. Some of us suspected it was payment problem for the maintenance of the site and to increase capacity to house larger number of forummers...

Juniper
28-03-12, 20:01
is this forum funded by property agents or something?

hyenergix
28-03-12, 20:05
This could be owned by SPH. It has become a pure forum, despite earlier intentions (note other functions at the toolbar below are not developed).

lufu
28-03-12, 20:06

I am rather curious too...

buttercarp
28-03-12, 20:08
Last time one bro requested for his thread to be deleted and it was deleted. I wonder how he contacted the administrator.

stl67
28-03-12, 21:21
Sometime last year it also went into 'renovation' mode... the entire site was down for 2 days or something. Some of us suspected it was payment problem for the maintenance of the site and to increase capacity to house larger number of forummers...
Last yr crashed around this time to. Around my daughter birthday 23 mar . Admin forgot to pay license.

ysyap
28-03-12, 21:39
Last yr crashed around this time to. Around my daughter birthday 23 mar . Admin forgot to pay license.Well done.... you have a marker to always remember this date... Lol! :cheers1:

bargain hunter
28-03-12, 22:14
I think Mr. Funny is the admin/moderator.

he used to post news under Mr. Funny but nowadays, he posts news under reporter2. maybe to show that Mr. Funny is purely the admin. :)

sh
28-03-12, 22:16

Funded by advertisements top, bottom of every page.:rolleyes:

bargain hunter
28-03-12, 22:17
i remembered, last year's breakdown was just before elections and forumers cracked a joke about our forum being shutdown forever becoz wenqing overposting "anti" postings. :D

anyway, once a year is fine lah. :)

price
28-03-12, 23:48
Dont yall notice that if u post certain irrelevant topics to this Thread/ Forum section, it'll be moved to the relevant/correct sections? i.e. coffee shop talk, miscellaneous, financing,

Once i typed in a wrong post and edited it as "deleted post" very soon it was removed. I guess owner is a regular here?

Devilplate / SissyB! :beats-me-man:

Ringo
29-03-12, 00:21
Dont yall notice that if u post certain irrelevant topics to this Thread/ Forum section, it'll be moved to the relevant/correct sections? i.e. coffee shop talk, miscellaneous, financing,

Once i typed in a wrong post and edited it as "deleted post" very soon it was removed. I guess owner is a regular here?

Devilplate / SissyB! :beats-me-man:

Devilplate is the moderator?

hyenergix
29-03-12, 07:16
Admin might be someone inside this thread

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=245348&highlight=apac#post245348

carbuncle
05-04-12, 18:54
Better don't expose moderator / owner of this forum or risk getting shut down and say byebye to everyone here...

hyenergix
05-04-12, 20:46
Better don't expose moderator / owner of this forum or risk getting shut down and say byebye to everyone here...

That's easy. Just try advertising here. The owner will ask you to write a cheque and details will be out.

carbuncle
06-04-12, 00:35
That's easy. Just try advertising here. The owner will ask you to write a cheque and details will be out.
Aiya can be shell company registered outside Sg ma. Anyway the domain name owner is a third party agent and also foreign company.