PDA

View Full Version : Can we call police for noisy teens party at mid-night?

East Lover
30-03-12, 09:35
I was waked up by the noise/laugh/$%^&! from the BBQ pit at early 2AM!!! 5-6 teens were having fun there! drinking, smoking, shouting! WAH!:doh:

Called security guardhouse, lousy security guard no action at all. Went down to force him to ‘chase’ those teens home, he said they are residents, he can’t do anything!!!

What can I do next time? Call police? Can police come in condo??

august
30-03-12, 09:41
security's job. most condo has house rules on such things. the stricter ones do not even allow residents to sit around poolside after certain timing at night.

ysyap
30-03-12, 09:42
Cannot ask them to leave the premise buy security can ask them to keep quiet wat... if they persist in disturbing the residents, then just call police lor... :p

ikan bilis
30-03-12, 09:44
ask them which units they are from, and knock at that unit door, look for their parents at mid-night lor... ;) :D

mygeemeel
30-03-12, 09:44
I was waked up by the noise/laugh/$%^&! from the BBQ pit at early 2AM!!! 5-6 teens were having fun there! drinking, smoking, shouting! WAH!:doh:

Called security guardhouse, lousy security guard no action at all. Went down to force him to ‘chase’ those teens home, he said they are residents, he can’t do anything!!!

Haha. Why don't you just call and see if they come? You can call number 100 to ask for police phone number. Hehe.

chiaberry
30-03-12, 09:47
security's job. most condo has house rules on such things. the stricter ones do not even allow residents to sit around poolside after certain timing at night.

I agree with this. Bring it up to the boss of the security guard. And write a letter of complaint to the Management Committee of your condo to table it at their next meeting. Should be a bye-law in the condo rules to disallow noisy/rowdy parties after a certain time at night.

East Lover
30-03-12, 09:48
I call mgmt office just now, yes, they said have such rule!

So it's just that lousy security guard doesn't want to do his job..... :simmering:

East Lover
30-03-12, 09:49
ask them which units they are from, and knock at that unit door, look for their parents at mid-night lor... ;) :D
i like this idea!!! what if they are tenants (next time)???:beats-me-man:

East Lover
30-03-12, 09:50
Haha. Why don't you just call and see if they come? You can call number 100 to ask for police phone number. Hehe.
don't want to wast our police time. they should do more important things.:D :D :D

but next time (today is friday OMG), i will try!:rolleyes:

East Lover
30-03-12, 09:53
I agree with this. Bring it up to the boss of the security guard. And write a letter of complaint to the Management Committee of your condo to table it at their next meeting. Should be a bye-law in the condo rules to disallow noisy/rowdy parties after a certain time at night.
So i have to wait for next AGM?

I was also wandering how come I am the only one complaining? all the rest of residents can sleep deeply meh?? :eek:

East Lover
30-03-12, 09:54
by the way, if i went down to stop them directly, can i do it? :scared-2:

ysyap
30-03-12, 09:58
Show them your muscles lor... some people prefer to let the authorities do it to avoid confrontation coz it can be physically and emotionally draining... :scared-3: Furthermore, its against youths who sometimes prefer to use their brawns more than their brains... what more if they are drinking or something...

radha08
30-03-12, 10:00
by the way, if i went down to stop them directly, can i do it? :scared-2:

do u drive a ferrari...:D :D :D ..remember what happened to ferrari driver at orchard..:D

chiaberry

I was also wandering how come I am the only one complaining? all the rest of residents can sleep deeply meh?? :eek:

Since your management office say haf such rule, ask them to fax you a copy of the rule today. Then bring it to the security guard's office when the teens have their party. Shove it in their face. If they still refuse to do anything about it, take down the guard's name. Write and phone the management office to complain, at the same time cc a copy for the next AGM. The security company should have their contract suspended/terminated if they don't enforce the rules.

All rest of residents maybe sleep in air-con room and already immune to the noise.

East Lover
one more thing - that security was super obese, i guess over 100KG... he can't even walk fast, why ask him to do the night duty?!

do we have the right to choose right people for our own condo? i think this time i must attend AGM liao, can't stand any more! :doh:

chiaberry
30-03-12, 10:01
do u drive a ferrari...:D :D :D ..remember what happened to ferrari driver at orchard..:D

I wouldn't do a direct confrontation with the teens or their parents. Either or both can turn violent. for all you know, the whole condo inhabited by gangsters (ah long) and their kids. :D :D :D

East Lover
30-03-12, 10:02
Show them your muscles lor... some people prefer to let the authorities do it to avoid confrontation coz it can be physically and emotionally draining... :scared-3: Furthermore, its against youths who sometimes prefer to use their brawns more than their brains... what more if they are drinking or something...
next time bring my husband... but he didnt bother. instead, he turn on the aircon! ai yah! :simmering:

price
30-03-12, 10:03
one more thing - that security was super obese, i guess over 100KG... he can't even walk fast, why ask him to do the night duty?!

do we have the right to choose right people for our own condo? i think this time i must attend AGM liao, can't stand any more! :doh:
Many Condos i believe changes their entire security guard Co. frequently

radha08
30-03-12, 10:03
seriously i FEEL for you my 4 years in condo living was FULL of this kind of CRAP...noisy A-holes...inconsiderate Bast#$%...really cannot tahan thats why i SELL....now renting landed also NOT so perfect got some noise level especially those filipina maid when they take the dogs for walk they gather for CONFERENCE in a group...damm NOISY...also sometimes people drive NOISY car...blow here and there...BUT GENERALLY from my PERSONAL experience landed less noisy...:cool:

now thinking back to when i stay condo i think the guards see my number also scared i complain SO many times about rowdy people...buay tahan :mad:

radha08
30-03-12, 10:05
next time bring my husband... but he didnt bother. instead, he turn on the aircon! ai yah! :simmering:

next time bring devilplate he settle for you...:D :D :D

chiaberry
30-03-12, 10:05

You should attend the AGM. My condo management appointed the same team of security guards permanently rather than outsourcing (although it was cheaper to outsource). Those guys even shoo-ed my kids away during day time when they were trying to do a project in the grounds of the condo. The kids had to go to the hdb opposite to carry out their experiments (JC kids constructing a model to attain a specific terminal velocity / needed to launch their model from a certain height and do video filming of the trajectory to calculate and confirm the terminal velocity had been achieved).

East Lover
30-03-12, 10:06
Since your management office say haf such rule, ask them to fax you a copy of the rule today. Then bring it to the security guard's office when the teens have their party. Shove it in their face. If they still refuse to do anything about it, take down the guard's name. Write and phone the management office to complain, at the same time cc a copy for the next AGM. The security company should have their contract suspended/terminated if they don't enforce the rules.

All rest of residents maybe sleep in air-con room and already immune to the noise.
good suggestion! i'd better register my complaint formally...

my place is very cool, i dont really need aircon whole year. last night i even turned off my fan... maybe it's too quiet, my tolerant level becames much lower...

radha08
Many Condos i believe changes their entire security guard Co. frequently

i stay elias green 4 years change about 5 to 6 times the blady security...but KNN...same blady security face ONLY change company and UNIFORM...kns..:banghead:

price
If this is the US, just bring ur shotgun downstairs parade :sleep:

ysyap
next time bring my husband... but he didnt bother. instead, he turn on the aircon! ai yah! :simmering:Your husband has attained enlightenment in this regards. You might want to learn too so you don't have to subject your :sleep: to some unassuming and inconsiderate youths who probably just reflect what sort of parents they have. :rolleyes:

devilplate
bcoz the rest on aircon to slp or their units away from the bbq pits mah :p

roly8
30-03-12, 10:07
you can record down a video of the incident with the timestamp

then you can submit during the next AGM..

price
30-03-12, 10:07
i stay elias green 4 years change about 5 to 6 times the blady security...but KNN...same blady security face ONLY change company and UNIFORM...kns..:banghead:

Wah!? Guards also know how to jump companies 1 ah? I thought only bankers do that :p

devilplate
30-03-12, 10:08
i like ur huusband bochup attitude....

wakakakka

radha08
30-03-12, 10:08
wah lau i monitoring this thread and same time monitoring stock market...looks like this thread moving FASTER than market...:D :D :D :D

devilplate
30-03-12, 10:09
next time bring devilplate he settle for you...:D :D :D
oiiii....dun anyhow say hor.....

radha08
30-03-12, 10:09
Wah!? Guards also know how to jump companies 1 ah? I thought only bankers do that :p

bro mostly malaysians all ride JB plate honda Kiap Chye...sdome so big/fat/black look like circus BEAR:D :D :D

ysyap
30-03-12, 10:10
You should attend the AGM. My condo management appointed the same team of security guards permanently rather than outsourcing (although it was cheaper to outsource). Those guys even shoo-ed my kids away during day time when they were trying to do a project in the grounds of the condo. The kids had to go to the hdb opposite to carry out their experiments (JC kids constructing a model to attain a specific terminal velocity / needed to launch their model from a certain height and do video filming of the trajectory to calculate and confirm the terminal velocity had been achieved).Sometimes condo living would inevitably incur such inconveniences but its all in the name of security for everybody lor... to get that video done well, the view must be unobstructed so I guess that'll be difficult too in a small area! HDB is better anyway! :cheers5:

radha08
30-03-12, 10:10
oiiii....dun anyhow say hor.....

wahahaha...joke only la bro...:D

devilplate
30-03-12, 10:11
seriously i FEEL for you my 4 years in condo living was FULL of this kind of CRAP...noisy A-holes...inconsiderate Bast#$%...really cannot tahan thats why i SELL....now renting landed also NOT so perfect got some noise level especially those filipina maid when they take the dogs for walk they gather for CONFERENCE in a group...damm NOISY...also sometimes people drive NOISY car...blow here and there...BUT GENERALLY from my PERSONAL experience landed less noisy...:cool:

now thinking back to when i stay condo i think the guards see my number also scared i complain SO many times about rowdy people...buay tahan :mad:
so morale of the story : for condo.....dun buy pool facing and near bbq pits?
for landed.....geta fierce rottweiler hehehe

ysyap
30-03-12, 10:13
for landed.....geta fierce rottweiler heheheBetw facing pool and facing road, think I'll still choose pool facing if no other choice... lol! :D

chiaberry
30-03-12, 10:14
Sometimes condo living would inevitably incur such inconveniences but its all in the name of security for everybody lor... to get that video done well, the view must be unobstructed so I guess that'll be difficult too in a small area! HDB is better anyway! :cheers5:

HDB got many choices of different heights/facing/must also be in an area without wind and low traffic (so that the object does not land on people's heads :hell-hath-no-fury:

I really appreciate the security guards doing their job. That's what the residents voted for. Although the management charges are higher but it's really worth it. That's one advantage of having a smaller condo devt.

radha08
30-03-12, 10:14

my condo was facing BBQ pit and now i renting landed KNS my jack russel terrier see bangla..also wag tail...:banghead:

radha08
30-03-12, 10:16
Betw facing pool and facing road, think I'll still choose pool facing if no other choice... lol! :D

can see mei mei wear bikini...be careful your wife dont catch u ha...i kena scolding so many times...for staring...:cheers1:

chiaberry
30-03-12, 10:17

When in landed, I call the neighbourhood police post. That takes care of it.

price
30-03-12, 10:17
my condo was facing BBQ pit and now i renting landed KNS my jack russel terrier see bangla..also wag tail...:banghead:

Jack Russells are super hyper 1 leh can jump onto dining table. be careful maybe one day can jump over ur landed gate.

Face BBQ pit nice meh? all the smoke omg :doh:

ysyap
30-03-12, 10:18
HDB got many choices of different heights/facing/must also be in an area without wind and low traffic (so that the object does not land on people's heads :hell-hath-no-fury:

I really appreciate the security guards doing their job. That's what the residents voted for. Although the management charges are higher but it's really worth it. That's one advantage of having a smaller condo devt.Agreed... smaller development also has the advantage of knowing nearly half the residents around and therefore everybody knows they cannot afford to be a nuisance to their neighbor. Well then again there are those who simply don't care so they are always ranked as the 'most unwelcome' people in the condo lor.. :rolleyes:

ysyap
30-03-12, 10:19
Jack Russells are super hyper 1 leh can jump onto dining table. be careful maybe one day can jump over ur landed gate.

Face BBQ pit nice meh? all the smoke omg :doh:facing pool sometimes will also face bbq pit coz pit is beside pool... :)

East Lover
30-03-12, 10:19
So HDB is the best? Just call 999 will do???

East Lover
30-03-12, 10:21
wah lau i monitoring this thread and same time monitoring stock market...looks like this thread moving FASTER than market...:D :D :D :D
Yes page 5 liao!!

East Lover
30-03-12, 10:22
facing pool sometimes will also face bbq pit coz pit is beside pool... :)
Yaloh.. Pool facing will give u bonus of BBQ smell every weekend...

price
30-03-12, 10:23
Face wall/ next development block the best :D

radha08
30-03-12, 10:23

Face BBQ pit nice meh? all the smoke omg :doh:

bro i fence up my place like ALCATRAZ prison...:D :D :D

chiaberry
30-03-12, 10:24

Are you the same ethnic group? Maybe that's why.....:rolleyes:

radha08
30-03-12, 10:24
So HDB is the best? Just call 999 will do???

mine old hdb last time got school kids sniffing glue at the staircase...damm sianz...called police and caught the idiots...:simmering:

radha08
30-03-12, 10:27
Are you the same ethnic group? Maybe that's why.....:rolleyes:

not sure about YOU...but i believe black/white/yellow...all the blood still red colour...:rolleyes:

thomastansb
30-03-12, 10:32
If you are saying private property, then no. It is a private compound. You have to ask your security to do something. Remember, you can gamble in your condo compound also because that is a private property but not HDB. Noise pollution only applies to public places like HDB.

East Lover
30-03-12, 10:36
If you are saying private property, then no. It is a private compound. You have to ask your security to do something. Remember, you can gamble in your condo compound also because that is a private property but not HDB. Noise pollution only applies to public places like HDB.
See! HDB is the best!
Thanks for ur info, otherwise I will gong gong call 999 liao

ysyap
30-03-12, 11:15
See! HDB is the best!
Thanks for ur info, otherwise I will gong gong call 999 liaoHDB best meh??? At least in condo, you know those clowns disturbing the neighbors at 2am are probably residents therefore easier to catch and identify. But for HDB, clowns come from all walks of life. Clementi clowns can appear in Woodlands and disturb disturb then go back Clementi...

ysyap
30-03-12, 11:18
How many times when police arrive, those culprits are still hanging around waiting? Many other things happen in HDB which seldom or never happen in condo lah... I shall refrain from starting a thread on the difference between living in HDB and PC... :o

august
30-03-12, 11:39

Try not to take matters into your own hands unless absolutely necessary. all relevant matter shld be surfaced to the management council (MC). Sub-proprietors, especially own stay ones, shld take an active interest and try as much as possible to attend the AGM. Know who are the ones running for the MC as they are your representatives overseeing the running the condo... your little versions of "MPs" if u may. better yet join the council if one has the time.

price
30-03-12, 11:54
But HDB got slashing cases :scared-1:

zzz1
30-03-12, 12:08

tell security to act or u call police, tell them taht u complain th condo manager as well.

In all Condo handbook , usually it will address the conduct of resident and guest...ask the security got read the requirement or not ...

KarenK
30-03-12, 12:57
can see mei mei wear bikini...be careful your wife dont catch u ha...i kena scolding so many times...for staring...:cheers1:

I see mei mei wear bikini at the pool I call my hubby to come see.......instead he will scold me for wasting his time coz usually he'll be in the middle of something when I call him over.....ha ha...... :D

howgozit
30-03-12, 13:33
I see mei mei wear bikini at the pool I call my hubby to come see.......instead he will scold me for wasting his time coz usually he'll be in the middle of something when I call him over.....ha ha...... :D

Wah.... sure anot... wife so open-minded and husband so bochup.... zun bo?

p3nboy
30-03-12, 13:35
mine old hdb last time got school kids sniffing glue at the staircase...damm sianz...called police and caught the idiots...:simmering:

my case even better, two teenage in school uniform Fxxxking at the top floor lift landing just outside my unit.

ysyap
30-03-12, 13:37
I see mei mei wear bikini at the pool I call my hubby to come see.......instead he will scold me for wasting his time coz usually he'll be in the middle of something when I call him over.....ha ha...... :DDoes your husband also call you when he sees hunks in short trunks? :) And why are u looking at the pool??? :D

ysyap
30-03-12, 13:38
my case even better, two teenage in school uniform Fxxxking at the top floor lift landing just outside my unit.The things teens do these days! Super dumb girl... taken advantaged of not just by that boy but everyone else.... :doh: Must really teach your kids well! :rolleyes:

p3nboy
30-03-12, 14:02
The things teens do these days! Super dumb girl... taken advantaged of not just by that boy but everyone else.... :doh: Must really teach your kids well! :rolleyes:

they were lucky that i was not home, else they should be very famous now.

police have since place a black round thing on the wall outside my unit, any idea what is that for?

irisng
30-03-12, 17:35
One night at about 9pm+, my brother sang songs with his karaoke system at his landed ppty. His neighbour called the police and the policemen came knocking at his door. My brother jokingly told us that his voice must be very terrible until his neighbour cannot take it, haha.:ashamed1:

devilplate
30-03-12, 17:37
One night at about 9pm+, my brother sang songs with his karaoke system at his landed ppty. His neighbour called the police and the policemen came knocking at his door. My brother jokingly told us that his voice must be very terrible until his neighbour cannot take it, haha.:ashamed1:
wats the official illegal time? midnight?

irisng
30-03-12, 17:43
My condo changes secuity guards very often. This time the security guards were very strict, no means no, no bargains because he said he carries the instructions from the management. LAW BY LAW.

When I first shifted in, the 1st batch of the security guards were very lenient, anything also can, and I think kenna complained by the residents for not doing their jobs properly, now this one very strict, also kenna complain for so much restrictions.:doh:

irisng
30-03-12, 17:46

Not very sure but I think around 9pm is still early leh? Now my brother karaoke room is sound-proof already.

thomastansb
30-03-12, 17:58
11pm to 7am.

zzz1
30-03-12, 20:59
That make me recalled years back , few of my friends played mj till mid night in the open garden during new year time... Totally forget the sensitivities , till the police knocking the gate... I remember the police was very polite to tell me to play in the room instead and use the finger to point to me which unit complained...

I gave him my ph and ask him to call me instead if the complaint still come, so that he don have to drive down ... he said that is fine also ....

Thinking back was really funny....:D

land118
30-03-12, 21:42

police have since place a black round thing on the wall outside my unit, any idea what is that for?
Survelience camera? :scared-4:

ysyap
30-03-12, 21:48

police have since place a black round thing on the wall outside my unit, any idea what is that for?Then how did you know the details of their activity? :rolleyes:

ysyap
30-03-12, 21:51
Not very sure but I think around 9pm is still early leh? Now my brother karaoke room is sound-proof already.Ask your brother to get refund from the contractor who did his house! :)

ysyap
30-03-12, 21:56
One night at about 9pm+, my brother sang songs with his karaoke system at his landed ppty. His neighbour called the police and the policemen came knocking at his door. My brother jokingly told us that his voice must be very terrible until his neighbour cannot take it, haha.:ashamed1:Owners of landed properties must always learn to live and let live.... My dad used to park his car along the road outside his house and for 8 years, it was perfectly fine. Until one day when a nearby house was sold to a new owner. The following week or so, my dad's car kana police summon for illegal parking (single white line) and later my dad even found a nice scratch mark on the right side of the car (side that is facing the outside). Such neighbors will not just make enemies in the neighborhood but more so they'll probably also receive nasty treatments from their neighbors.

It was only 9+pm and your brother already got a friendly visit from the police? Sometimes the police have to come down just coz there's a report but actually the police also know there's nothing they can do. They just drop by and say hi hi... :cheers1:

irisng
30-03-12, 22:46
Owners of landed properties must always learn to live and let live.... My dad used to park his car along the road outside his house and for 8 years, it was perfectly fine. Until one day when a nearby house was sold to a new owner. The following week or so, my dad's car kana police summon for illegal parking (single white line) and later my dad even found a nice scratch mark on the right side of the car (side that is facing the outside). Such neighbors will not just make enemies in the neighborhood but more so they'll probably also receive nasty treatments from their neighbors.

It was only 9+pm and your brother already got a friendly visit from the police? Sometimes the police have to come down just coz there's a report but actually the police also know there's nothing they can do. They just drop by and say hi hi... :cheers1:

Yup, they asked my brother to lower his volume.:cool:

buttercarp
30-03-12, 22:59
Yup, they asked my brother to lower his volume.:cool:

Wah the mata very efficient.
My dad's place got dog bark incessantly.
Neighbours complain to town council but they never do anything.
Maybe next time they should call the police.

DC33_2008
30-03-12, 23:03
It is all these new owners who thinks they are rich to buy a landed unit. Older neighbours are better. New ones are a bit stuck up. :mad:
Owners of landed properties must always learn to live and let live.... My dad used to park his car along the road outside his house and for 8 years, it was perfectly fine. Until one day when a nearby house was sold to a new owner. The following week or so, my dad's car kana police summon for illegal parking (single white line) and later my dad even found a nice scratch mark on the right side of the car (side that is facing the outside). Such neighbors will not just make enemies in the neighborhood but more so they'll probably also receive nasty treatments from their neighbors.

howgozit
30-03-12, 23:07
It is all these new owners who thinks they are rich to buy a landed unit. Older neighbours are better. New ones are a bit stuck up. :mad:

Some old ones are also quite territorial.... the worst ones are those that put chairs, pots...etc to "chope" parking.

irisng
30-03-12, 23:15
Some old ones are also quite territorial.... the worst ones are those that put chairs, pots...etc to "chope" parking.

Sometimes they even put a public dustbin outside their gate to prevent people from parking or reversing.

zzz1
31-03-12, 08:47
Sometimes they even put a public dustbin outside their gate to prevent people from parking or reversing.
Most of the disputed arised are due to car Park issue, old timer already mark and chop the parking lot, new comer not knowing and occupy the ' chopped' lot. Things are worst when owner own multiple cars ..
End of the every body door and gate closed ...

East Lover
31-03-12, 13:51
That make me recalled years back , few of my friends played mj till mid night in the open garden during new year time... Totally forget the sensitivities , till the police knocking the gate... I remember the police was very polite to tell me to play in the room instead and use the finger to point to me which unit complained...

I gave him my ph and ask him to call me instead if the complaint still come, so that he don have to drive down ... he said that is fine also ....

Thinking back was really funny....:D
My neighbour also always play mj overnight, especially school holiday... No need to work one, 4 house wives always come. They play at the dinning area, but hoh, keep the main door open, so entire lobby can hear the mj noise, very loud during mid night. Our rooms all facing outside, so no disturb, but my maid said super noisy to maid room. Wonder if any neighbour complained before? :D

East Lover
31-03-12, 13:57
Wah the mata very efficient.
My dad's place got dog bark incessantly.
Neighbours complain to town council but they never do anything.
Maybe next time they should call the police.
My next door neighbour dog very horrible also, anyhow bark bark no end one. We stayed there so long, silly dog still cant recognise us, every time come house surely welcomed by it's loud loud barking. But my next door neighbour couples are so kind, always give us gifts on every holiday and when they come from overseas trip. So we can't complain.... just quickly go inside the house loh:p

howgozit
31-03-12, 14:18
Sounds like a distressed dog.

Is your place an Apt/Condo? your neighbours are they a working couple with no kids?...

My next door neighbour dog very horrible also, anyhow bark bark no end one. We stayed there so long, silly dog still cant recognise us, every time come house surely welcomed by it's loud loud barking. But my next door neighbour couples are so kind, always give us gifts on every holiday and when they come from overseas trip. So we can't complain.... just quickly go inside the house loh:p

blackjack21trader
31-03-12, 14:59

i KNOW where u stay la..opposite got a pet shop and petrol station tio bo ? there's 3 lamborghini and 1 ferrari there that blows day in and day out, correct or not , brother radha? better dun complain la.. the number plates single digit leh

ichigo55
01-04-12, 18:34
What kinda of condo are you staying? The house rule would have dictated that no more bbq after 10-11pm.. this is strange ... no choice nowadays any kuchi kurang also can stay in condo ... Singapore no more exclusivity ... hdb .. some many foreigners ... landed also foreigners, quite a number bought by PRs..

radha08
02-04-12, 19:32
i KNOW where u stay la..opposite got a pet shop and petrol station tio bo ? there's 3 lamborghini and 1 ferrari there that blows day in and day out, correct or not , brother radha? better dun complain la.. the number plates single digit leh

yup around there....;)...but i am a car lover really love the sound of those rides...:)

ysyap
02-04-12, 22:04
What kinda of condo are you staying? The house rule would have dictated that no more bbq after 10-11pm.. this is strange ... no choice nowadays any kuchi kurang also can stay in condo ... Singapore no more exclusivity ... hdb .. some many foreigners ... landed also foreigners, quite a number bought by PRs..The exclusivity will be when all Singaporeans own a HDB flat rented out to a PR or foreigner while that Singaporean with his/her family stays in a private condo... that is exclusivity! :)

Yellow Horse
19-11-13, 09:39

I'm also wondering why am i the only one affect, no one seem to be bothered by the noise after 11pm... :beats-me-man:

I'm staying in the east D16 condo. Last night, a unit at my opposite condo, there's 2 pinoys and 1 angmo singing KTV, i look at the time, its 11.18pm. I called the p-lice at 12.28am. The NPP called me back 15mins later to say: "Since its a condo, there's nothing we can do, i suggest u talk to your security so that they can speak to the security at the opposite condo".
:confused: I don't think secuirity can do anything. Care to share any good idea?

Lovelle
19-11-13, 09:52
sounds like the police is not doing their job. If security guard not doing their job then police should take the lead

Cupcakes
19-11-13, 10:00
STOMP them

DC33_2008
19-11-13, 10:15
It is a private developement and consider a civil case. Security guard should act and MC can follow up with the inclusion in the house rule, if it is not already in it.
sounds like the police is not doing their job. If security guard not doing their job then police should take the lead

Yellow Horse
19-11-13, 12:01
STOMP them

Seriously i took pretty clear video with my olympus to keep as proof. Shame them on stomp, they won't get to know?
NPP called me back just to tell me they won't help..
Not my condo, its opposite. But seems that no one made a complaint (all pussy cats) because it went on for more than 1 hr into 1am :beats-me-man:

Closing the door and on aircon seem to be the best solution so far.
OR
Let's see if this goes on, maybe write to wan pao...:p

indomie
19-11-13, 12:32
Seriously i took pretty clear video with my olympus to keep as proof. Shame them on stomp, they won't get to know?
NPP called me back just to tell me they won't help..
Not my condo, its opposite. But seems that no one made a complaint (all pussy cats) because it went on for more than 1 hr into 1am :beats-me-man:

Closing the door and on aircon seem to be the best solution so far.
OR
Let's see if this goes on, maybe write to wan pao...:p
I have successfully silenced a noisy neighbour by telling them there is a cancer sufferer in the house who need a peace and quiet.

eng81157
20-11-13, 08:19
just call MC or security to tell them to shut up