View Full Version : List of showrooms

05-04-12, 20:05
It is a long weekend and I will like to do window shopping and feel "rich".

Please share the list of showrooms where I can indulge myself over this long weekend.

05-04-12, 20:33

Please share the list of showrooms where I can indulge myself over this long weekend.

visiting showflat will only make you feel poor not rich.

05-04-12, 20:41
I like to visit the quieter ones that have been launched for at least a month like Parc Vera, 8 Courtyard etc. The agents don't use pressure tactics so much becoz most of the time they have already sold a few units, so you can exchange views with them and enjoy the showflat.

05-04-12, 20:46
I like to visit the quieter ones that have been launched for at least a month like Parc Vera, 8 Courtyard etc. The agents don't use pressure tactics so much becoz most of the time they have already sold a few units, so you can exchange views with them and enjoy the showflat.

The last time I visited the Palette, initially, no agent came to attend to me although it was not that crowded.
So I has lots of privacy wandering about the showflat without someone tagging along.
Then after completing my viewing, one agent came to present me with the brochure.

05-04-12, 21:04
visiting showflat will only make you feel poor not rich.

I disagree; I just feel happier when I have the chance to feel the luxury setup of the place.

It is a form of retail therapy for me, a dream to dream about instead burning away my weekend.

05-04-12, 21:09
I disagree; I just feel happier when I have the chance to feel the luxury setup of the place.

It is a form of retail therapy for me, a dream to dream about instead burning away my weekend.

I will feel depressed cos I can't buy it.

05-04-12, 21:10

I think otherwise; I will be motivated to work harder and work towards my dream. At least, I tried.

05-04-12, 21:11

Monopoly can make you happy. You can build, buy, sell and rent properties.
http://www.hasbro.com/en_SG/shop/details.cfm?R=8EE05CCF-6D40-1014-8BF0-9EFBF894F9D4:en_SG

05-04-12, 22:39
I think otherwise; I will be motivated to work harder and work towards my dream. At least, I tried.
In time to come..your face will turn sharper, your ears will turn bigger like mickey or minnie..:scared-5:

05-04-12, 22:45
In time to come..your face will turn sharper, your ears will turn bigger like mickey or minnie..:scared-5:

Could you be straightforward with what you want to say?

I do not understand your above statement.

05-04-12, 22:50

Sounds like become big bad wolf.
I oso dunno what's the meaning.

05-04-12, 23:18
Sounds like become big bad wolf.
I oso dunno what's the meaning.
Rat race lah..:cheers1:

05-04-12, 23:48
tommorow got viewing at villa marina...then sat go look c palm isles and ripple bay....then sun buy 4d...mon buy toto...if kena tuesday go buy condo....dont kena then do somemore viewing....stay tuned...:D:D:D...for my update

06-04-12, 07:54
tommorow got viewing at villa marina...then sat go look c palm isles and ripple bay....then sun buy 4d...mon buy toto...if kena tuesday go buy condo....dont kena then do somemore viewing....stay tuned...:D:D:D...for my update

This is a brilliant itinerary. Is there any showroom recommend to jalan?

06-04-12, 09:30
This is a brilliant itinerary. Is there any showroom recommend to jalan?

pick a number from 1 to 35 choose that number say 15 then go buy straits times....turn to page 15....see what advertisment there is for property launch on that page...then go and view that showroom...if page 15 got NO property advertisment then keep on turning page till you hit a page with new launch advertisment....HAPPY VIEWING:p

06-04-12, 09:31
Rat race lah..:cheers1:
you sound like me...JOKER...:D:D:D

06-04-12, 18:27
Anyone knows where to get the list of showflat build by contractors

Anyway to get pixs of show flats ?

tericia
07-04-12, 16:53
Usually I read Saturday papers.

Ok to see but can't buy. I see for 5 years before I bought my first one.
Since then, average I buy and sell one every year.

Nice to go "shopping" I must say.

Adva181
07-04-12, 18:34
True, showroom shopping is addictive.
Once u start buying its difficult to stop.
I start buying properties 5 yrs ago n since then, bought one every year be it up or down cycle.
I am still practicing the propertisim rule "properties are meant to be kept n not sold".

But for once I m keeping my bullet for the one dream home I m still waiting for.

07-04-12, 19:38
True, showroom shopping is addictive.
Once u start buying its difficult to stop.
I start buying properties 5 yrs ago n since then, bought one every year be it up or down cycle.
I am still practicing the propertisim rule "properties are meant to be kept n not sold".

But for once I m keeping my bullet for the one dream home I m still waiting for.

Of course you can't do that now with ssd and absd :D :cheers1: