PDA

View Full Version : The most important NO to analyze Property Mkt..

radha08
06-04-12, 06:50
I am NO analyst nor so called expert in the property mkt but i been looking at this figure to do my 2:2cents: analysis of the resale/new property market...when u click on property for sale in property guru there is this figure that comes up telling you how many properties on sale....6mths ago it was 68k....today 78k..hmmm...:cheers1:...and i BET its going Up and Up...:D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-property-listing/property-for-sale/1

hyenergix
06-04-12, 07:16
I am NO analyst nor so called expert in the property mkt but i been looking at this figure to do my 2:2cents: analysis of the resale/new property market...when u click on property for sale in property guru there is this figure that comes up telling you how many properties on sale....6mths ago it was 68k....today 78k..hmmm...:cheers1:...and i BET its going Up and Up...:D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-property-listing/property-for-sale/1

It can also mean (1) Prop guru website has cornered the online listing market, (2) everyone is getting richer and selling current house to upgrade, (3) more prop agents in the industry, (4) there are more properties built with time so naturally the sales turnover will be higher.

radha08
06-04-12, 09:26
It can also mean (1) Prop guru website has cornered the online listing market, (2) everyone is getting richer and selling current house to upgrade, (3) more prop agents in the industry, (4) there are more properties built with time so naturally the sales turnover will be higher.

yup for sure especially now that every week there is a new launch...but bottomline....more and more supply:rolleyes:

Ricade
06-04-12, 09:55
yup for sure especially now that every week there is a new launch...but bottomline....more and more supply:rolleyes:

yeah more and more condos down the pipeline..

hyenergix
06-04-12, 10:02

FH/999LH supplies in good locations in OCRs r v limited. Avoid buying 99LH in new unproven areas esp in ulu places.