PDA

View Full Version : Will you buy Pulau Ubin landed or condo?

yowetan
06-04-12, 14:27
As above, would any one of you exploring the opportunity to own part of Pulau Ubin when the day comes?

carbuncle
06-04-12, 14:42
If they also build a nice theme mall with necessities, cinema and entertainment options, why not?

Ulu of ubin is nice but after a while it gets to you... for more practical reasons like insects, snakes, scorpions... good to have modern amenities as a fallback when one gets tired of the wilderness and survivor living...

focus
06-04-12, 14:53
OF COURSE BUY PULAU UBIN LANDED ! This is a no-brainer! :) And I will buy as many as I can possibly can.

buttercarp
06-04-12, 15:24
Pulau ubin.... LOL.
When in Pulau ubin beware when you make calls or use data plan cos you may have to pay the malaysia telcom.

If got landed and FH, why not.

ikan bilis
06-04-12, 15:31
i work from home >50% of the time... <25-50% in office... so pulau ubin condo/landed will be perfect for me... :rolleyes: ;)

carbuncle
06-04-12, 15:45
Pulau ubin.... LOL.
When in Pulau ubin beware when you make calls or use data plan cos you may have to pay the malaysia telcom.

If got landed and FH, why not.
Good point... I wonder if they have fibre yet lol

cheerful
06-04-12, 15:53
As above, would any one of you exploring the opportunity to own part of Pulau Ubin when the day comes?

The day will come. That's when main island ( ie Singapore) is too expensive for the lower income group. :banghead:

ikan bilis
06-04-12, 15:56
if future... you can only find pulau ubin and pulau tekong in history books... ;)

zzz1
06-04-12, 18:47
if future... you can only find pulau ubin and pulau tekong in history books... ;)
ya, first reclaim ubi with tekong, later merge with changi

azeoprop
06-04-12, 20:33
Please let nature remain in Ubin.... :doh:

howgozit
06-04-12, 21:02
Like that Outwardbound School have to re-locate to Brunei wor....

If they also build a nice theme mall with necessities, cinema and entertainment options, why not?

Ulu of ubin is nice but after a while it gets to you... for more practical reasons like insects, snakes, scorpions... good to have modern amenities as a fallback when one gets tired of the wilderness and survivor living...

Rosegarden
06-04-12, 22:48
FH landed at P Ubin?

Where do I queue up?

extremme
07-04-12, 02:53
reminds me of my sec NPCC days at Ubin. Was so fun at Ubin. Life was much poorer then, but somemore simpler, more carefree, easily contented and happier