PDA

View Full Version : Nowadays agent also give up...

radha08
07-04-12, 14:37
WTF i arranged viewing at 1.15 just now to view apt in east coast area KNS reach there NO agent my wife call agent...agent say sorry she forgot appointment....KNS...:doh:...i think agent also give up on market they know seller ask ridiculous price buyer EXPECT cheap price....:o

fclim
07-04-12, 15:05
WTF i arranged viewing at 1.15 just now to view apt in east coast area KNS reach there NO agent my wife call agent...agent say sorry she forgot appointment....KNS...:doh:...i think agent also give up on market they know seller ask ridiculous price buyer EXPECT cheap price....:o

No leh.. times are good. Agents got their hands full. Must be selective. In bad times, agents will call and call you first. hehehe...:D

DC33_2008
07-04-12, 15:08
Agent's community has also got a list of blacklisted clients. Taboo.

roly8
07-04-12, 15:28
sorry....biz too good.. :D:D:D

buttercarp
07-04-12, 15:53
Same here when I went to view pavilion park last year. Agent never turn up. Who cares, it was his loss.

howgozit
07-04-12, 16:07
Times are good? Business too good? ... I doubt it.

radha08
07-04-12, 16:09
Agent's community has also got a list of blacklisted clients. Taboo.

not me la..cos sometime i call them with my phone sometime with my wife phone sometime my house phone sometime my daughther phone...so they cannot blacklist me too many number:D....they chut stunt i also follow....:D:D:D:D:D

radha08
07-04-12, 16:10
Same here when I went to view pavilion park last year. Agent never turn up. Who cares, it was his loss.

ya la...anyway villa laguna sukzzzzz...:doh:..thats the apt i went to view

ekl2ekl2
07-04-12, 16:41
Your experience not unique though rare.

a few months ago, encountered the same situation, and agent said will arrange another appt but never called back :doh:

A few more situations which also happened recently,

1.can only view if you are prepared to offer at least a certain price (close to asking) and show cheque, if not cannot view bec tenant is difficult to get:scared-3:
2.after making a low offer, agent just ignored me:scared-3:

Thought these things only happened when times are good. So maybe times are still good for some or these are not serious sellers

yowetan
07-04-12, 16:43

I thought you could just walk in the show room in Pavilion Park?

Rysk
07-04-12, 16:53

Mr. B said, only fools will buy!
You want to be a fool hah.. :D

radha08
07-04-12, 16:57
Mr. B said, only fools will buy!
You want to be a fool hah.. :D

Mr C said CHEAPEST form of entertainment in singapore is look C look C at showflats/apts/condo...etc etc...so i listen to Mr C.....:D

samuelk
07-04-12, 18:28
I guess buying resale in this case.

buttercarp
07-04-12, 20:11
At that time I did not know I could walk into the show room just like that so I called the agent.