PDA

View Full Version : Frasers to sell unidentified Commercial property to Fragrance + World Class Land

carbuncle
25-04-12, 13:19
http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My%2BMoney/Property/Story/A1Story20120424-341746.html

carbuncle
25-04-12, 13:22
After hospitality, residential, now Fragrass (Fragrance + World Class) going into Commercial/Office.

price
25-04-12, 13:36
After hospitality, residential, now Fragrass (Fragrance + World Class) going into Commercial/Office.

Think they selling Compass Point:beats-me-man:

DKSG
25-04-12, 13:37

Because I think commercial is the next wave.
It is easier to read the smaller developers compared to the FEO and CDL.

Thus the strategy and direction they are taking is usually more obvious and relevant to layman like us. If they are buying into commercial, it means this sector is up and coming.

DKSG

ikan bilis
25-04-12, 14:15
Think they selling Compass Point:beats-me-man:

should be keypoint,...
compass point not under FCT or FCOT ??...

richwang
25-04-12, 14:21
yes, Keypoint.

http://www.fraserscommercialtrust.com/newsroomPdf/390/FCOT-Announcement-Sale-of-Keypoint.pdf

Thanks,
Richard

carbuncle
25-04-12, 15:13
Because I think commercial is the next wave.
It is easier to read the smaller developers compared to the FEO and CDL.

Thus the strategy and direction they are taking is usually more obvious and relevant to layman like us. If they are buying into commercial, it means this sector is up and coming.

DKSG
Rather than up and coming, I more inclined to believe bubble forming.

carbuncle
25-04-12, 15:14
yes, Keypoint.

http://www.fraserscommercialtrust.com/newsroomPdf/390/FCOT-Announcement-Sale-of-Keypoint.pdf

Thanks,
Richard
Aiyo. That place. I think FS not very good. Businesses seem to keep close down there. One of my ex clients TVMEDIA office used to be there... Hope they can turn it around. Coz location really not too bad.

DKSG
25-04-12, 16:18
Rather than up and coming, I more inclined to believe bubble forming.

Same. People also used to say bubble forming for residential in 2009 when we started to sell more than 1,000 units for more than 6 months. Say in 2010/2011 bubble will burst and we will be in a long and protracted period of decline.

Then fast forward to today, people still say bubble forming and forming.

It is when u see some foam, that you can ride the market.

DKSG

carbuncle
25-04-12, 16:48
Same. People also used to say bubble forming for residential in 2009 when we started to sell more than 1,000 units for more than 6 months. Say in 2010/2011 bubble will burst and we will be in a long and protracted period of decline.

Then fast forward to today, people still say bubble forming and forming.

It is when u see some foam, that you can ride the market.

DKSG
Good analogy to surfing. Lol.

sh
25-04-12, 20:40
Aiyo. That place. I think FS not very good. Businesses seem to keep close down there. One of my ex clients TVMEDIA office used to be there... Hope they can turn it around. Coz location really not too bad.

They might get it rezoned to build more MMs.... Not a bad location for MMs... Should sell well....

smallant
25-04-12, 23:39
ha .. cannot afford these MM units .. think better bet..
Buy more Fragrance.. !!!!
At least can sleep better :sleep: with their CEO Koh keeping watch.
Afterall,,,,, his interest is at stake with him & hiw wife owns more than 80% of Fragrance ! hehehe..
2 cents worth...

eminor82
26-04-12, 01:14
They might get it rezoned to build more MMs.... Not a bad location for MMs... Should sell well....

ura already approved it to be rezoned to mixed development fyi.

fragrance definitely will build residential mm cum shopping mall cum mm office units haha

latour
26-04-12, 09:31
I think this will eventually be another hotspot with benchmark price, if they develop and launch it fast enough.

carbuncle
26-04-12, 13:31
ura already approved it to be rezoned to mixed development fyi.

fragrance definitely will build residential mm cum shopping mall cum mm office units haha
Omg omg city location MM plus build fast fast I wan I wan I wan.......!!!!! Finally - Fragrass Tower to rival Oxley Tower