PDA

View Full Version : State of more than 10 years old PC...

radha08
26-04-12, 17:14
I kinda realised that a lot of those condos that are above 10 years old are in a state of neglect and care...of course there are a handful that are the exception...could it be because most of them are bought for investment i.e owners rent them out ??..i dunno but i kind of accepted the fact that dirty lobbies overgrown gardens...LOUSY security are part and parcel of old condos...CORRECT me if i am wrong...BUT like i said there are exceptions...like THE BAYSHORE that ONE still top class...:cool:

carbuncle
26-04-12, 17:26
Think it usuwlly happens to old small projects. Big ones have econ of scale for maintenance, plus higher likelihood of SP who care.

Wild Falcon
26-04-12, 18:37
Nothing a paint job can't solve. I can name quite a number of 10-year old condos that are very well maintained. Older condos has more bricks and mortar - newer condo mostly all glass. So some people might find them "dated".

I kinda realised that a lot of those condos that are above 10 years old are in a state of neglect and care...of course there are a handful that are the exception...could it be because most of them are bought for investment i.e owners rent them out ??..i dunno but i kind of accepted the fact that dirty lobbies overgrown gardens...LOUSY security are part and parcel of old condos...CORRECT me if i am wrong...BUT like i said there are exceptions...like THE BAYSHORE that ONE still top class...:cool:

teddybear
26-04-12, 20:14
Some old condos are very well maintained, while others are not. Case by case I would say. Poorly maintained may be due to many reasons, & some can't be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)! :doh:

Ringo33
26-04-12, 20:21
Some old condos are very well maintained, while others are not. Case by case I would say. Poorly maintained may be due to many reasons, & some can't be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)! :doh:

some old cars are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint) :doh:

some old bridges are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint) :doh:

some old furniture are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint) :doh:

some old women are very gorgeous, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint) :doh:

teddybear
26-04-12, 20:39
Grow up. kid! Don't mess up this place. You can't take it when I attended to brown tongue or you are this brown tongue's boss. :D

Is that all you can do when you can't argue/debate?

some old cars are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint) :doh:

some old bridges are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint) :doh:

some old furniture are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint) :doh:

some old women are very gorgeous, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint) :doh:

radha08
26-04-12, 22:30

agreed a condo is only as beautiful as the people that live there...:cheers1: