PDA

View Full Version : Those who sold their CCR condos at below

blackjack21trader
06-05-12, 12:20
new launch OCR prices of approx.S$1700psf will regret BIG TIME come 2013.

over and out.

blackjack21trader
06-05-12, 12:21
I have the valid reasons to say that... BUT I shall not reveal them until after 9 August 2012.

神龙股侠。

KC76
06-05-12, 12:31
I have the valid reasons to say that... BUT I shall not reveal them until after 9 August 2012.

神龙股侠。

Bro BJ

Can reveal why pty prices will drop? Im on the verge of getting one now. Shld i wait?

lajia
06-05-12, 12:49

over and out.

Interesting...that means anything below say $1650 can buy??

KC76
06-05-12, 13:03
Bro BJ

Can reveal why pty prices will drop? Im on the verge of getting one now. Shld i wait?

Correction, what i meant is why prices wont down?

UltimateAro888
06-05-12, 13:19

神龙股侠。

Bro , i getting confuse..u mean ccr pricing too low and ocr price too high, and thus this gap not sustainable? I thought already a fact..

Kanarazu
06-05-12, 13:26
There's only 1 OCR development currently at that price range isn't it? So is the TS commenting on a specific development or OCR in general?

Kanarazu
06-05-12, 13:29
There's only 1 OCR development currently at that price range isn't it? So is the TS commenting on a specific development or OCR in general?

Just realized the title and the content is to be read as one sentence.

insigina
06-05-12, 13:35

神龙股侠。

Hehehe...ABSD for foreigners reduced:)

pinkpolkadot
06-05-12, 13:37
Those who sold their CCR condos at below new launch OCR prices of approx.S$1700psf will regret BIG TIME come 2013.

teddybear
06-05-12, 13:39
Those who sold their CCR condos at below new launch OCR prices of approx.S$1700psf will regret BIG TIME come 2013.:p

Sleepyhead
06-05-12, 13:42
So that CCR prices will go up BIG TIME come 2013?

PN
06-05-12, 13:53

over and out.

Are their heads as painful as your now?

DKSG
06-05-12, 14:03
Really headache!

One side people say market will start crashing in August.
One side say "Bulls has yet to come!"

Now our esteemed BJ says market will cheong come Aug ?

To buy ? To sell ? Or to hold ? Thats the question.

DKSG

insigina
06-05-12, 14:05
Really headache!

DKSG

I share your dilemna too. I seriously thought about tossing a coin to make a purchase decision last night

phantom_opera
06-05-12, 14:07
Help I am tempted to buy 8rivers

DKSG
06-05-12, 14:15

I havent been to the showflat.

How is it ? Nice ?

For those who cannot buy anymore, then can just sell off 1 or 2.
For those who got nothing to sell anymore, then just buy one more.

For those who can sell off 1 or 2 OR buy another one ... those are the ones with problems.

DKSG

insigina
06-05-12, 14:15

I think its too cramped and good units are west facing. Other than that, it is worth a second/third look.

pinkpolkadot
06-05-12, 14:27
Really headache!

DKSG

We don't have a crystal ball.

pinkpolkadot
06-05-12, 14:28
DKSG,

Can enlighten us of what you said:

"Now our esteemed BJ says market will cheong come Aug ?"

UltimateAro888
06-05-12, 14:52
Simple.

People who has already bought will hope it bull and continue to Cheong...

People who waiting, of course hope it will crash so they can buy...
Property agent and developer of course will always say more room to bull.

samuelk
06-05-12, 15:55

神龙股侠。
Most "bankers" are bracing for thos month rather then August.

U seems optimistic and 2013 is a very long away goal.

If this is true, those that are holding one or two "spare" units should have a bit of comfort.

Those that have units TOP-ing will start to wonder whether to take in the returns now base on yr forecast.

Those that have not purchase will be indecisive.

Dun over and out so early bro, you making this like a strip show that blackout before the vertical mumbo is shown.. we need the lap dance as well.:tsk-tsk:

phantom_opera
06-05-12, 21:11
I havent been to the showflat.

How is it ? Nice ?

For those who cannot buy anymore, then can just sell off 1 or 2.
For those who got nothing to sell anymore, then just buy one more.

For those who can sell off 1 or 2 OR buy another one ... those are the ones with problems.

DKSG

Those 550k units all gone ... cheapest city view around 618k + ABSD ... forget it liao and the biggest turn off is the MSCP :banghead:

Leeds
06-05-12, 21:33
DKSG,

Can enlighten us of what you said:

"Now our esteemed BJ says market will cheong come Aug ?"

If history is to repeat itself, August last year was when PM announced more CM during his National Day rally. So more CM this August?

Poloclub
06-05-12, 22:04
IMO CCR property can only chiong if conditions are right for flippers to come back into the market. So as long as SSD is not lifted, I dont think there will be much upside for the CCR property in this 1 to 2 years

extremme
06-05-12, 22:05
If history is to repeat itself, August last year was when PM announced more CM during his National Day rally. So more CM this August?
or removal of some CM on national day so Mkt will chiong?

Or more QE?

heehee
06-05-12, 22:10
Guess they will shoot the wrong foot again. Initial measure already work very well on CCR. Hope they crash CCR, waiting to buy, heehee!

heehee
06-05-12, 22:13
OCR so high still can Cheong? Remove CM also useless because the new launch not much affected by those anyway.

or removal of some CM on national day so Mkt will chiong?

Or more QE?

phantom_opera
06-05-12, 22:21
Let me guess .. Obama must push up Dow in August??

extremme
06-05-12, 22:28
OCR so high still can Cheong? Remove CM also useless because the new launch not much affected by those anyway.
I would think removal of ABSD will benefit CCR more than OCR as it seems to affect CCR more as it targets foreigners ...

extremme
06-05-12, 22:29
OCR prices are pretty peakish now n to pay $1,700 psf for SH is madness!!

kane
06-05-12, 22:34
OCR prices are pretty peakish now n to pay $1,700 psf for SH is madness!!

SH is RCR. But if you look across, with the exception of a handful of projects. The rest are no where near those crazy levels.

Eastboy
06-05-12, 23:31
ccr prices won't crash. those holding on to ccr properties aren't your mass market salaried workers - u worry for them for what

Poloclub
07-05-12, 00:08
I would think removal of ABSD will benefit CCR more than OCR as it seems to affect CCR more as it targets foreigners ...

most buyers of OCR properties are not affected by ABSD because the are mostly first timer. For CCR properties I am pretty sure many owners in the region are already holding more than 1 property. So for them to buy more units with 60%LTV + ABSD + SSD + poor rental yield, it just doesnt make anymore sense.