PDA

View Full Version : My botak boss activated me this morning...:

blackjack21trader
17-05-12, 21:54
I will be leaving for Greece first thing in the morning tomm.

Therefore, I have decided to share with you my final piece of knowledge as I know not if I wil b stoned by the protesters accidentally and if I can return back here by National Day :(

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqnpvtcjsoi08o8/golden_era.pdf

link will be valid for as long as the server dun crash.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

hyenergix
17-05-12, 21:59

Therefore, I have decided to share with you my final piece of knowledge as I know not if I wil b stoned by the protesters accidentally and if I can return back here by National Day :(

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

Good read. I suppose those are based on what your grandma had told you. But what did your grandpa told you? Must be even better right, if not your grandma would not choose him.

Allthepies
17-05-12, 22:00
Nothing there, brother blackjack

phantom_opera
17-05-12, 22:03
Huh .. sounds like a summary of the bull TCSS in this forum ;)

blackjack21trader
17-05-12, 22:04
Nothing there, brother blackjack

ok..i go check now. You got to try becos if too many ppl download at the same time, you have to try again later. here's another:

hyenergix
17-05-12, 22:04
ok..i go check now.

It's there.

blackjack21trader
17-05-12, 22:06
It's there.

so its there or not ???!!! wahlaueh... tomm I going 24 hrs flying you guys stress me more leh :(

hyenergix
17-05-12, 22:10
Confirm available ;)

Allthepies
17-05-12, 22:14
so its there or not ???!!! wahlaueh... tomm I going 24 hrs flying you guys stress me more leh :(

Manage to get it finally :D

hyenergix
17-05-12, 22:16

Your (imaginary) boss must be a joker to send you there.

phantom_opera
17-05-12, 22:21
History is going to repeat soon:

The key money creation number, M1, went from $228 billion to 249 billion between December 1971 and December 1972, according to Federal Reserve Board numbers. As a matter of comparison, in Martin's last year, the numbers went from $198 billion to $203 billion. The amount of M2 rose even more by the end of '72, from $710 billion to $802 billion.

In 1973, inflation more than doubled to 8.8%. Later in the decade, it would go to 12%. By 1980, inflation was 14%
==================
MAS:

S$ MILLION
END OF PERIOD M2 M1
Mar 413,255.5 116,934.8
Jan 446,484.1 130,419.1
Feb 444,774.3 127,810.1
Mar 453,500.7 128,887.6

SG M2 grew by 10% from 2011 Mar to 2012 Mar :scared-1:

Allthepies
17-05-12, 22:33

The key money creation number, M1, went from $228 billion to 249 billion between December 1971 and December 1972, according to Federal Reserve Board numbers. As a matter of comparison, in Martin's last year, the numbers went from $198 billion to $203 billion. The amount of M2 rose even more by the end of '72, from $710 billion to $802 billion.

In 1973, inflation more than doubled to 8.8%. Later in the decade, it would go to 12%. By 1980, inflation was 14%
==================
MAS:

S$ MILLION
END OF PERIOD M2 M1
Mar 413,255.5 116,934.8
Jan 446,484.1 130,419.1
Feb 444,774.3 127,810.1
Mar 453,500.7 128,887.6

Buy commodities and properties stock then

blackjack21trader
17-05-12, 22:41

==================
MAS:

S$ MILLION
END OF PERIOD M2 M1
Mar 413,255.5 116,934.8
Jan 446,484.1 130,419.1
Feb 444,774.3 127,810.1
Mar 453,500.7 128,887.6

so soon you found the gem within my rubbish ! really smart and informed original thinker :) thumbs up

kane
17-05-12, 22:47
your botak boss ask you to helidrop how much fiat money this time? Codename for the operation is QE3?

august
17-05-12, 22:51
not just next to schools, be next to international schools, hehe.

Arcachon
17-05-12, 23:25

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !
If you cannot fly back to Singapore, remember in France there is a Singapore detachment. We still have the Skyhawk flying and getting our 12 Master soon. You are welcome to join me for oyster, cheese, baguette and wash down with Bordeaux wine.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0T63RyoydyI/T7UX9ucyhsI/AAAAAAAAHYs/oHzE5DMyZdE/s1600/Grecce+to+France.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/grkn1wvnwsgruhv/Grecce%20to%20France.JPG

Arcachon
17-05-12, 23:40
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/ViaMichelin%20Greece%20to%20Arcachon.pdf?w=ee1614b8

You need to drive 32 hours hope you don't mind.

phantom_opera
17-05-12, 23:49
Buy commodities and properties stock then

Less risk probably just buy LQD

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=LQD&t=5y&q=&l=&z=l&a=v&p=s&lang=en-US&region=US

dtrax
17-05-12, 23:52
Yup 2015 is another important yr to monitor when ASEAN Open Skies agreement is in place. Major asean cities including singapore are already preparing to build up their infrastrutures like airport expansions, transport system. Hotels are already chionging up by building more hotel rooms to cater for more growth and business activities. How will it impact residential condos? Me not sure but with all the uncertainty in US and Europe, this might probably have a positive impact in our lion city regardless. So come 2015, will it down 50% or up 35%? Who is right??? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

phantom_opera
17-05-12, 23:54
The #1 question u ask yourself: is MAS like US Fed in 1972 :D

Arcachon
18-05-12, 00:05
The #1 question u ask yourself: is MAS like US Fed in 1972 :D
When Singapore become the 51st state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cIFFAOj73Ko

phantom_opera
18-05-12, 00:08
When Singapore become the 51st state.

The 51st state is going to tolerate 5% yearly inflation in exchange for growth??:rolleyes:

Arcachon
18-05-12, 00:10
The 51st state is going to tolerate 5% yearly inflation in exchange for growth??:rolleyes:

We get the growth not the inflation.

phantom_opera
18-05-12, 00:14
We get the growth not the inflation.

Only hear the good things :o

phantom_opera
18-05-12, 00:17
No pension, no planning, almost no time left and facing decades in retirement scraping money together to make ends meet – that’s the fate awaiting an estimated six-and-a-quarter million Britons over the age of 50.

And the problem’s getting bigger. The latest ‘State of Retirement’ report from Liverpool Victoria shows that unless something done this means a five-fold increase on the current 1.2million Britons getting by on the state pension alone, which pays out less than half as much as the minimum wage.

“It is worrying that so many people are saving little or nothing for their retirement ‘wages’, instead expecting to fall back on the state pension,” said Ray Chinn, head of pensions at Liverpool Victoria.
==========================================

When I was studying in the UK, it is common for uni graduates to take 2y out to travel the world and the students paid none or very little for their education / healthcare. At that time I said WOW, what a hell is going on ... where is the money coming from?? Gone were the day 1 UK pound to 3 SGD, gone are the days UK Garmen can continue to raise DEBT

Arcachon
18-05-12, 00:17
Only hear the good things :o

They only tell you the good things, you find out the bad things some how.

supermax
18-05-12, 09:58

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

Good Read.Ah B will not like it.Hopefully can find some good bargains.

carbuncle
18-05-12, 10:29
Why TS never post back his real face photo. We will need it for if he does not return by National Day...

blackjack21trader
19-05-12, 06:37
Why TS never post back his real face photo. We will need it for if he does not return by National Day...

well, i am so handsome that if I put my real photo, every man on Earth would want a nose job.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

blackjack21trader
19-05-12, 06:42
If you cannot fly back to Singapore, remember in France there is a Singapore detachment. We still have the Skyhawk flying and getting our 12 Master soon. You are welcome to join me for oyster, cheese, baguette and wash down with Bordeaux wine.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/grkn1wvnwsgruhv/Grecce%20to%20France.JPG

Thanks brother, for your kind thoughts. Me not goin to drive 2 days !!!

blackjack21trader
19-05-12, 06:43
not just next to schools, be next to international schools, hehe.

heheheheheh.

hyenergix
19-05-12, 07:51
Pinched from HWZ: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/why-stability-stalwart-singapore-should-be-scared-if-feta-truly-accompli We might be in for some roller-coaster ride soon.

yowetan
19-05-12, 08:32

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

Dear blackjack21trader,

Thank you for your well-written analysis.

Could we meet up one day for a tea/drink? I am very much keen to have a discussion with you to help interpolate my available routes to upgrading.

Yours sincerely,
Yowetan

taggy
19-05-12, 09:23

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

read already, got the urge to buy.... but scare over leverage:confused:

Laguna
19-05-12, 09:30

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

Thanks for the article.
Those invested in US, UK (other than the prime location) need to be very careful.

phantom_opera
19-05-12, 09:57
Thanks for the article.
Those invested in US, UK (other than the prime location) need to be very careful.

Absolutely agree

blackjack21trader
20-05-12, 18:49
Dear blackjack21trader,

Could we meet up one day for a tea/drink? I am very much keen to have a discussion with you to help interpolate my available routes to upgrading.

Yours sincerely,
Yowetan

Dearest brother yowetan, it is a big regret that we were born of the same sex ! Otherwise you will certainly fall in love with me when you see me ( 20 years ago. )

However an incident happened about 4 years ago, while I was on a business trip staying in a US motel.

Then hor every morning I woke up a fat man was standing right infront of my bed. Very scary arh....I called my wife from New York to ask her to pray for me, but no effect leh.

One week later, I suddenly realise that fat man is not a ghost but my own reflection in the hotel mirror ! Ever since, I do not wish to meet another human beings any more since I realise my youth and charm was gone liao.

Maybe after a long overdue nose job and liposuction, I could meet you for kopi sometimes la.

Thanks anyway for your invitation & many happy returns !

:)

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

Laguna
20-05-12, 20:02
Dearest brother yowetan, it is a big regret that we were born of the same sex ! Otherwise you will certainly fall in love with me when you see me ( 20 years ago. )

However an incident happened about 4 years ago, while I was on a business trip staying in a US motel.

Then hor every morning I woke up a fat man was standing right infront of my bed. Very scary arh....I called my wife from New York to ask her to pray for me, but no effect leh.

One week later, I suddenly realise that fat man is not a ghost but my own reflection in the hotel mirror ! Ever since, I do not wish to meet another human beings any more since I realise my youth and charm was gone liao.

Maybe after a long overdue nose job and liposuction, I could meet you for kopi sometimes la.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

I had a good laugh...
poor yowetan, he is begging everyone to give him advice and idea, without realising what went wrong with him

taggy
20-05-12, 20:06
One week later, I suddenly realise that fat man is not a ghost but my own reflection in the hotel mirror !

i thought u used to say u r a handsome guy :D

rattydrama
20-05-12, 20:09
I had a good laugh...
poor yowetan, he is begging everyone to give him advice and idea, without realising what went wrong with him

you're crude, lost your patience? more comments will not help him much.

DC33_2008
20-05-12, 20:50
Patiently waiting for London property to correct. Possible after Olympic games?
Thanks for the article.

Laguna
20-05-12, 20:54
you're crude, lost your patience? more comments will not help him much.

It is not that I am crude. He needs a wake up call.

DKSG
20-05-12, 21:04
Dear blackjack21trader,

Yours sincerely,
Yowetan
Dont think you need to trouble the Guru himself.
He is fighting the battle in Greece leh!

I think many experienced investors here will be able to help you out.

Everyone here should have upgraded somehow their way to the multiple PCs.

Just offer to buy dinner or drink la ! I am sure there will be many willing to help you out.

DKSG

ysyap
20-05-12, 21:09

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!I suppose you are replying from Greece? :scared-3:

Laguna
20-05-12, 21:10
Just offer to buy dinner or drink la ! I am sure there will be many willing to help you out.

DKSG

Ooops, I offer ur good wine and food, u want to come over?

DKSG
20-05-12, 21:13

Good Wine and Food!
Wah! That means the question must be very complex lor.

If you dont mind listening to an Office Boy talk nonsense, why not ?

But I must warn you - my advice may not be even worth the Food (not to mention the food wine!) ... haha!

DKSG

buttercarp
20-05-12, 21:17

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

Bro BJ21 certainly has a glib tongue.
Reject people also so polite and eloquent.

Laguna
20-05-12, 21:18
Good Wine and Food!
Wah! That means the question must be very complex lor.

If you dont mind listening to an Office Boy talk nonsense, why not ?

But I must warn you - my advice may not be even worth the Food (not to mention the food wine!) ... haha!

DKSG

just want to have more friends...retiree's life is so boring....
do u think he will take up your offer?

DKSG
20-05-12, 21:20

Thats why call 神龙 see head cant see tail ... very high standard!

DKSG

carbuncle
20-05-12, 21:26

DKSG not on my bachelor list leh. So clear to go. Not considered unfair advantage.

carbuncle
20-05-12, 21:27

Not very efficient way to do so. Very untypical of singaporeans.

I would have said - sorry not free!

DKSG
20-05-12, 21:32
DKSG not on my bachelor list leh. So clear to go. Not considered unfair advantage.

Thank you for your clearance.
Office Boy will never be in your A-List.

DKSG

carbuncle
20-05-12, 21:39
Thank you for your clearance.
Office Boy will never be in your A-List.

DKSG

May i know why? Taken already?

DKSG
20-05-12, 21:41
May i know why? Taken already?

Not enough assets to make it.
Lowly job.

DKSG

buttercarp
20-05-12, 21:58
Not very efficient way to do so. Very untypical of singaporeans.

I would have said - sorry not free!

Yours is singlish - concise and to the point but can be hurtful.
BJ21 is flowery english - almost like Romeo n Juliet style.

DKSG
20-05-12, 22:01

Singlish is good! My office uses Singlish!
B21's Engrish is to sian char bo one la!
They always fall for this kinda ang mo pai one!

DKSG

maisonjai
20-05-12, 22:06
In taiwan they will call BJ21 "oily". haha. I like his creative writing.

blackjack21trader
07-06-12, 18:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Cr-5z4qHA

With Love from Tsim Sha Tsui. I am listening to this song now and think of brothers and sisters here :(

radha08
07-06-12, 18:46

With Love from Tsim Sha Tsui. I am listening to this song now and think of brothers and sisters here :(

cheers bro the situation in greece doesnt look so bad....:D

azeoprop
07-06-12, 19:19
Waaa...HK daily morning dim sum! yum yum! :hungry:

land118
07-06-12, 21:48

So thoughtful of u....:D

blackjack21trader
11-06-12, 09:57
So thoughtful of u....:D

Thanks brother land118 :)

blackjack21trader
11-06-12, 09:59
Landed price is now too high over prime condos liao. Do NOT Gong Gong buy landed and be somebody else's loan repayment daddy.

blackjack21trader
27-06-12, 12:26
Landed price is now too high over prime condos liao. Do NOT Gong Gong buy landed and be somebody else's loan repayment daddy.

I repeat again.

yowetan
27-06-12, 12:50
I repeat again.

Hi. When is the time to re-enter again then?

ysyap
27-06-12, 13:21
6 months after Eurozone is destroyed??? :p

yowetan
27-06-12, 13:31
6 months after Eurozone is destroyed??? :p

I doubt Euro will collapse.

ay123
27-06-12, 13:51

when u have bullet......

for u.....try harder next time :D

focus
27-06-12, 13:53
I also interested to know..
I've been waiting for market to crash since 2009.. lol...

I dont want to gong gong buy at the top now..

Poloclub
27-06-12, 14:24
I also interested to know..
I've been waiting for market to crash since 2009.. lol...

I dont want to gong gong buy at the top now..

The best time to buy is when you have the money. Lift is short, dont wait. enjoy.