PDA

View Full Version : How to deliver Tingkat at a condo?

pinkpolkadot
23-05-12, 11:40
If we order Tingkat service, how is it going to deliver at a condo?

carbuncle
23-05-12, 11:41
Is this a trick question. Pls tell me u never order pizza at condo before...

radha08
23-05-12, 11:44
http://tingkatdelivery.sg/?gclid=CKL34PC-lbACFUYb6wodFHQP3g

ask the pros....

buttercarp
23-05-12, 12:18
You live in The Alcatraz?:p

Just tell your guards that you are ordering tingkat, they will unlock the gates and allow your food to be delivered to your door step without the need to alert you.

DKSG
23-05-12, 17:11
I think the person asking is the one delivering.
Want to start a TingKat business but dont know how to fulfil condo orders ?

Tell us la! No need pose this kinda cmi qn.

DKSG

teddybear
23-05-12, 19:17
Pass cheque to your Concierge & ask them to accept delivery for you & then they bring up to your unit.
If no concierge have to open door for the delivery person to come to your door steps but more security worry & issue.

irisng
23-05-12, 22:17
I had tried tingkat service before but that was many many years back. If I remember correctly, they would deliver the food to our door-step and left it outside our door when we were not around. After finished, we would leave the tingkat outside our door the next morning and they would replace it with another tingkat for that day. But we had to pay in advance.

You can always check with the tingkat company for their procedures.

carbuncle
23-05-12, 22:20
I had tried tingkat service before but that was many many years back. If I remember correctly, they would deliver the food to our door-step and left it outside our door when we were not around. After finished, we would leave the tingkat outside our door the next morning and they would replace it with another tingkat for that day. But we had to pay in advance.
Leave it when you not around? So dangerous. If not on good terms with neighbour they open and spit inside or stir menstrual blood into the curry and close back how...
:cheers3: :cheers2:

DKSG
23-05-12, 22:25
Leave it when you not around? So dangerous. If not on good terms with neighbour they open and spit inside or stir menstrual blood into the curry and close back how...
:cheers3: :cheers2:

I think most units install CCTV nowadays.
Record any Ah Long activities, and any tingkat contaminating neighbors.
If neighbors are caught contaminating the tingkat, they will have to pay for 7 years of tingkat costs as penalty.

DKSG

Douk
23-05-12, 22:58
Why not just tabao?

fclim
23-05-12, 23:06
Are tingkats time stamped, i.e.,must be consumed within 4 hours after they are prepared?

hyenergix
24-05-12, 06:11
Are tingkats time stamped, i.e.,must be consumed within 4 hours after they are prepared?

Yes .

carbuncle
24-05-12, 09:10
Why not just tabao?
Mistress with illicit child of high ranking politician ... So cannot show face.

pinkpolkadot
24-05-12, 09:45
I think most units install CCTV nowadays.
Record any Ah Long activities, and any tingkat contaminating neighbors.
If neighbors are caught contaminating the tingkat, they will have to pay for 7 years of tingkat costs as penalty.

DKSG

Why need to install CCTV? Thought quite secure in condo.

buttercarp
24-05-12, 09:50

You can always check with the tingkat company for their procedures.

Once my maid went on home leave so i ordered from tingkat service.
Very bad experience.
Their delivery time ranged from 4 pm to 8 pm.
One day the food came at 8 pm and it was only for 2 persons instead of 4!
Apparently there was a mix up and my food got delivered to another person's house and his to mine.
So the next time my maid went on home leave, I cooked the food myself and ta bao.

fclim
24-05-12, 10:16
Yes .

ic...Thanks.

heehee
24-05-12, 21:15
Some condos CCTV not working, try to save costs don't fix, just like dummy cameras.

Why need to install CCTV? Thought quite secure in condo.

irisng
24-05-12, 21:22
Once my maid went on home leave so i ordered from tingkat service.
Very bad experience.
Their delivery time ranged from 4 pm to 8 pm.
One day the food came at 8 pm and it was only for 2 persons instead of 4!
Apparently there was a mix up and my food got delivered to another person's house and his to mine.
So the next time my maid went on home leave, I cooked the food myself and ta bao.

Actually, I don't quite like tingkat service also. Somedays, some of the dishes were not to our taste so I had to add in some more dishes myself.