PDA

View Full Version : Share your complaints about your condo

smurfzzz
04-06-12, 16:54
Are you 100% satisfied with your current condo? Do you have any issue such as neighbours, maintenance or wrong purchase etc?

Buying a property/moving house can be an important decision in life, as you cant abandon or change it as easy as ABC as it involes a lot of process, so please share what are the issue you face for better decision making. Let me start the ball rolling with some of the issue I heard about:

1. My purchase differs from what I expect it to be. The actual product layout differs from the design on the paper in terms of space, design or environment concept, block view

2. My neighbour is a socialite, I don't feel at ease with strangers hanging around the premise.

3. Facilities is old and not being maintain at all. Eg, dirty pool, lights not working...

4. For dog lovers: No dogs allow.
For non-dog lovers: Dogs dirty the premise, noisy dog.

5. Unsecure neighbourhood, view got block by new building, pest issue, too many pigeons, not enough carpark, noisy environment

What else did I miss? And how to you resolve this issue?

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
04-06-12, 17:03
Which owner in their right mind will wash dirty linen in public and arrest the value of their own condo.

Only those who had sold and moved on...

yowetan
04-06-12, 17:38
Hi. My HDB flat in Tiong Bahru is fabulous and smashing great!

However, it would be better if it is a landed FH/999 or a PC FH/999 and it has to be in Mt Sinai or Siglap.

buttercarp
04-06-12, 17:55
Which owner in their right mind will wash dirty linen in public and arrest the value of their own condo.

Only those who had sold and moved on...

Ya lor.... Should ask who loves their condo and why.

buttercarp
04-06-12, 17:57

However, it would be better if it is a landed FH/999 or a PC FH/999 and it has to be in Mt Sinai or Siglap.

Yowetan..... U r sitting on a pot of gold.
If you sell and settle for eg a jumbo flat in woodlands, you may have extra cash for other non property investment!

Blue
04-06-12, 18:11
1) Monthly maintenance fees will increase over time as the contractors' workers and security guards get salary increments every year

2) Sinking funds are rotting in the bank

3) As building ages, maintenance quality suffers as no extra funds for major refurbishment

4) Shared facilities - squeeze and dirty

5) Takes more than 10 mins just to get out of the condo premises during morning office hour peaks

6) Run out of parking lots when residents brought guests in

7) Security guards sleeping while on duty

8) Multi-nationals using the same facilities at the same time

and many others

Akira Fudou
04-06-12, 18:36
1. My purchase differs from what I expect it to be. The actual product layout differs from the design on the paper in terms of space, design or environment concept, block view

Cant we do anything about it?

ikan bilis
04-06-12, 20:38
complaints ??...

no enough cute babes around !!... very sianz,... :sleep: ... and mm could be better in this aspect...

everything so far ok after staying >1yr here... may be me easy going... :rolleyes:

radha08
04-06-12, 22:16
Yowetan..... U r sitting on a pot of gold.
If you sell and settle for eg a jumbo flat in woodlands, you may have extra cash for other non property investment!

HDB tiong bahru is like the Siglap of landed...:cheers1:

Sleepyhead
04-06-12, 23:57
There is this one father running and climbing after his 4 yr old daughter in the play ground every weekend evening. Problem is, he's usually wearing boxers and nothing else!! :eek:

Have to say, this father is not local... so perhaps he's from a land that is not so reserved as Singapore? But still?! A bit the disgusting lor. So many little kids and the maids and mummies in the playground.... subjected to that sight!! :doh:

aunhyunty
05-06-12, 09:55
Units too closed to each other. Bbq smoke gets into the house for those staying lower floors. Dogs barking at night. Strict mgt and kpo neighbors.

Poloclub
05-06-12, 10:09
1) Monthly maintenance fees will increase over time as the contractors' workers and security guards get salary increments every year

2) Sinking funds are rotting in the bank

3) As building ages, maintenance quality suffers as no extra funds for major refurbishment

4) Shared facilities - squeeze and dirty

5) Takes more than 10 mins just to get out of the condo premises during morning office hour peaks

6) Run out of parking lots when residents brought guests in

7) Security guards sleeping while on duty

8) Multi-nationals using the same facilities at the same time

and many others
Which condo is that?

Surprised that you didnt say non-residence sneaking into their condo to use the facilities illegally.

gn108
05-06-12, 10:12
The grass is greener in Tiong Bahru...

pinkpolkadot
05-06-12, 11:33
Units too closed to each other. Bbq smoke gets into the house for those staying lower floors. Dogs barking at night. Strict mgt and kpo neighbors.

which floor get the worst of BBQ smoke if it is in a shelter area?

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
05-06-12, 13:03
Which condo is that?

Surprised that you didnt say non-residence sneaking into their condo to use the facilities illegally.

Ouch. Wakakakakka,a

condo_noob
05-06-12, 20:39
Some owner cut their living room out and rent it...í think it's completely spoil the view and destroy the house lor..

Anyone seen this too?

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
05-06-12, 21:55
No but i have seen dual storey Penthouse owners renting out the top floor. Asking rates similar to proper studios. I wonder how the tenant gonna cook without any kitchen. Maybe bbq every meal at the huge open terrace.

zeamybro
05-06-12, 21:58
I have seen a 2BR at Simsville... The living room was divided into 3 sections and rented out to 3 individuals.. the kitchen cabinets were torn down and converted to a room.. All in all, the 2BR becomes a 6BR, rented out to 6 individuals

focus
06-06-12, 01:39
I have seen a 2BR at Simsville... The living room was divided into 3 sections and rented out to 3 individuals.. the kitchen cabinets were torn down and converted to a room.. All in all, the 2BR becomes a 6BR, rented out to 6 individuals

How to report income and property tax?
Wouldn't IRAS find it weird you are getting $5000(example only) versus $3000 for a typical 2 bedroom.

Blue
06-06-12, 12:09
Which condo is that?

There was a thread on this sometime back:
http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12466

Owners rent out their units but are still paying for monthly maintenance, not the tenants. Owners come back to use facilities after rent out, illegal or not....this has to be proven in Court, not by some stupid by-laws created by some petty residents, and not acknowledged and accepted by all the owners.

Thats why dun buy condos, buy landed! No point squeezing with stingy residents especially those MM owners who paid the least but want the most? :scared-4:

Poloclub
06-06-12, 12:24

Owners rent out their units but are still paying for monthly maintenance, not the tenants. Owners come back to use facilities after rent out, illegal or not....this has to be proven in Court, not by some stupid by-laws created by some petty residents, and not acknowledged and accepted by all the owners.

Thats why dun buy condos, buy landed! No point squeezing with stingy residents especially those MM owners who paid the least but want the most? :scared-4:

You should learn to be more considerate instead of thinking that other are petty.

I am sure you wont want your neighbour to park their cars in front of your gate or having your neighbours dog peeing outside your house..

condo_noob
06-06-12, 13:10
between, is it many condo nowadays r installing eazycon power track thingy?

like i saw it at pungol area and people there say condo ppl prefer to install.

i saw ppl post pics in this forum already but not sure where we gonna put it? like living room??? or should b some places where there r loads of wires and extension chords?

Poloclub
06-06-12, 13:16
between, is it many condo nowadays r installing eazycon power track thingy?

like i saw it at pungol area and people there say condo ppl prefer to install.

i saw ppl post pics in this forum already but not sure where we gonna put it? like living room??? or should b some places where there r loads of wires and extension chords?

are you doing commercial advertisement for Eazycon?

Blue
06-06-12, 14:14
You should learn to be more considerate instead of thinking that other are petty.

I am sure you wont want your neighbour to park their cars in front of your gate or having your neighbours dog peeing outside your house..

Parking in front of a landed gate or pee outside the house is a statutory offence. Just a ring and TP will come and give summon.

Whereas owners use the condo facilities that he bought and paid monthly maintenance is not made ILLEGAL by any statute. U try call the police see if its works?

SEE THE DIFFERENCE? :doh:

felicia_sg
06-06-12, 14:42
I can see that you are very ignorant of condo laws. Firstly, condo by-laws passed in condo AGM (don't need all owners to be present to pass, just majority present) can be fully enforced by law, this powered extended to MCST by BCA. With the by-law, MCST can summon you to court for violating the by-laws, & make you pay for all legal expenses incurred by MCST. This include barring you from using condo facilities such as gym, car park etc. By-laws can state that once your unit is rented out, all rights of use in condo transferred to tenants, regardless of whether your tenants use the facilities. Proof? Very simple, they have the CCTVs & can trace when you enter & when you leave, regardless of you drive or walk in + evidence from security guards. If I am in your condo MCST, you sure get the lawyer letter from the MCST. :tsk-tsk:

felicia_sg
06-06-12, 14:45
Ignorant comments! :banghead:
I will sent you court summons & legal bills until you wake up your idea!

Parking in front of a landed gate or pee outside the house is a statutory offence. Just a ring and TP will come and give summon.

Whereas owners use the condo facilities that he bought and paid monthly maintenance is not made ILLEGAL by any statute. U try call the police see if its works?

Blue
06-06-12, 14:49
I can see that you are very ignorant of condo laws. Firstly, condo by-laws passed in condo AGM (don't need all owners to be present to pass, just majority present) can be fully enforced by law, this powered extended to MCST by BCA. With the by-law, MCST can summon you to court for violating the by-laws, & make you pay for all legal expenses incurred by MCST. This include barring you from using condo facilities such as gym, car park etc. By-laws can state that once your unit is rented out, all rights of use in condo transferred to tenants, regardless of whether your tenants use the facilities. Proof? Very simple, they have the CCTVs & can trace when you enter & when you leave, regardless of you drive or walk in + evidence from security guards. If I am in your condo MCST, you sure get the lawyer letter from the MCST. :tsk-tsk:

This is a classic example of stingy resident. Nei mind, dont come back use after renting out to bangladesh, ask the bangladesh tenant to invite his peers to come party every Sun instead of go Little India. talking abt exclusivity, I can puke :tongue3: :D

Blue
06-06-12, 14:53

U might as well prohibit all residents in bringing any guest, make sure everyone books in and lights off by 2359hrs, everyone must vacate the condo for work before 0700hrs. :doh:

Buy condo even worse than HDB :banghead:

fclim
06-06-12, 15:01

I pity your landed neighbours. Another Everitt Road in the making.

felicia_sg
06-06-12, 15:41
Stingy residents? More like free-loader non-resident owners who want to collect rent & short-change his tenants by coming back to crowd use the facilities & deprive them of peace & full entitlement to all facilities in condo as stipulated in TA.
Bangla? They can afford my estate mah? :p

This is a classic example of stingy resident. Nei mind, dont come back use after renting out to bangladesh, ask the bangladesh tenant to invite his peers to come party every Sun instead of go Little India. talking abt exclusivity, I can puke :tongue3: :D

felicia_sg
06-06-12, 15:45
Condo by-laws we mainly standby to deal with free-loader non-resident owners! luckily we still don't have to evoke these as there are no such free-loader non-resident owners in our estate.

U might as well prohibit all residents in bringing any guest, make sure everyone books in and lights off by 2359hrs, everyone must vacate the condo for work before 0700hrs. :doh:

Buy condo even worse than HDB :banghead:

Poloclub
06-06-12, 15:52
I would rather have a Bangladesh neighbor sharing my condo facilities than to have free loader coming in and act like they are above the law.

honestly what is your problem with skin colors or nationality?

Blue
07-06-12, 02:00
I would rather have a Bangladesh neighbor sharing my condo facilities than to have free loader coming in and act like they are above the law.

honestly what is your problem with skin colors or nationality?

Laws that are non enforceable are useless. And the folks who abide strictly with the non enforceable laws are even hopeless. Ur MCST may have to employ more security guards and bouncers, install more CCTVs in each and every corner of the facilities to make sure no "illegal" trespassers. By the time u do that, u hv no funds left for maintenance, and the facilities will just be closed permanently for usage over time. Not to mention u dun even have money to engage lawyers to fight ur case.

If u hv asked politely, i might consider your request of not coming back to use or "abuse" the facilities. But after wat u said, i will make sure all my tenants sign undertaking to welcome me and my friends to come anytime to use the facilities. LOL! Now tell me, which Little India condos are u vested in? No worries, i wun buy even at $1500psf, i wait till the market crash on ur "CCR", then i enter at 50% discount. By tat time, u probly not a resident there anymore cos banks wld have taken possession of it and put on auction.

lajia
07-06-12, 08:20
Just making a fair and neutral comment....first I think we should not bring any race into discussion. And 2ndly, personal comment: once condo rented out, you are basically transferring the right of use for the facilities to your tenant. If not, there would be many ppl in the condo and those not renting their condo will curse and swear because there would be a lot more ppl that the facilities can cater for...:2cents:

felicia_sg
07-06-12, 08:33
Condo by-laws not enforceable? Lol
Think your MCST too inexperience & have no lawyers to advise them? Why not you tell us which condo you bought? I can teach them how to write by-laws that they can sue the shit out of recalcitant free-loader non-resident owners & after that you can tell us whether by-laws are enforceable by court or not.

Laws that are non enforceable are useless. And the folks who abide strictly with the non enforceable laws are even hopeless. Ur MCST may have to employ more security guards and bouncers, install more CCTVs in each and every corner of the facilities to make sure no "illegal" trespassers. By the time u do that, u hv no funds left for maintenance, and the facilities will just be closed permanently for usage over time. Not to mention u dun even have money to engage lawyers to fight ur case.

If u hv asked politely, i might consider your request of not coming back to use or "abuse" the facilities. But after wat u said, i will make sure all my tenants sign undertaking to welcome me and my friends to come anytime to use the facilities. LOL! Now tell me, which Little India condos are u vested in? No worries, i wun buy even at $1500psf, i wait till the market crash on ur "CCR", then i enter at 50% discount. By tat time, u probly not a resident there anymore cos banks wld have taken possession of it and put on auction.

Laguna
07-06-12, 09:25
We have good physcial enforcement on the use of facilities. Some of the cases we caught :

1. An angmo came in to swim and walked out with an access card. We investigated the case, and found that the ex-tenants made so many cards without the knowledge of the owner.

2. One PRC woman came in to swim, we found out that she was the tutor of an ex-tenant. Tailgated in from backgate into the estate. She was sent to the Police.

3. One Angmo woman, a friend with the resident, brought in two children to learn swimming. She was asked to go and thereafter marked her from learning swimming here. There were many cases like these.

4. A number of SP but non-residents were caught in using facilities.

5. Number of outsiders using facilities without resident around were caught.

A number of the SP cum residents here really put a lot of efforts into enforcement as we want our estate to be exclusive.

lajia
07-06-12, 10:09
+1 Like ;)

We have good physcial enforcement on the use of facilities. Some of the cases we caught :

1. An angmo came in to swim and walked out with an access card. We investigated the case, and found that the ex-tenants made so many cards without the knowledge of the owner.

2. One PRC woman came in to swim, we found out that she was the tutor of an ex-tenant. Tailgated in from backgate into the estate. She was sent to the Police.

3. One Angmo woman, a friend with the resident, brought in two children to learn swimming. She was asked to go and thereafter marked her from learning swimming here. There were many cases like these.

A number of the SP cum residents here really put a lot of efforts into enforcement as we want our estate to be exclusive.

eng81157
07-06-12, 10:46
pardon me for being sua gu, but how do you actually define "free-loader non-resident owners"?

can't they even enter the compound after renting their unit out?

Blue
07-06-12, 11:09

I hv yet to see any condo owners being chased out. Tell me about your enforecability. Better still, please state your condo names, so that me and many other condo investors will want to avoid buying those condos with stingy residents.

eng81157
07-06-12, 11:12
I hv yet to see any condo owners being chased out. Tell me about your enforecability. Better still, please state your condo names, so that me and many other condo investors will want to avoid buying those condos with stingy residents.

i don't think chasing outsiders, who had no legit reasons for being there, out of the compound is considered stingy.

for one, i wouldn't want my place to turn into a public swimming pool or gym.

Blue
07-06-12, 11:16
Condo by-laws not enforceable? Lol
Think your MCST too inexperience & have no lawyers to advise them? Why not you tell us which condo you bought? I can teach them how to write by-laws that they can sue the shit out of recalcitant free-loader non-resident owners & after that you can tell us whether by-laws are enforceable by court or not.

No wonder my Malaysian friends say life is so stressful in Singapore as compared to Msia. People like u stress your own lives over such trivial matters.

You buy a condo to enjoy life, not to stress yourself guarding against "intruders", trying to sue everyone and make enemies everywhere with others whom you hardly even know who they are and who you are messing with.

For all you know, your hunky neighbour next door is FREE LOADING on your wife / gf / daughter that you neglected that cos you spent too much time hanging around the premises spotting out intruders.

Oops, u are a female, so probly ur hubby/bf is FREE LOADING on next door tat u never know.

Blue
07-06-12, 11:21
i don't think chasing outsiders, who had no legit reasons for being there, out of the compound is considered stingy.

for one, i wouldn't want my place to turn into a public swimming pool or gym.

You cant really stop pple from coming to turn it into a public condo unless u stop all residents from bringing guests.

Whether u like it or not is one thing. Whether u can enforce it or not is another thing.:spliff:

U oso pray hard that your residents are all of the same species as you. Responsible ones who dun pee or poo inside the swimming pool, else u hv more internal worries and than external.

Nothing is exclusive untill u own 100% of it.

Poloclub
07-06-12, 11:37
Just making a fair and neutral comment....first I think we should not bring any race into discussion. And 2ndly, personal comment: once condo rented out, you are basically transferring the right of use for the facilities to your tenant. If not, there would be many ppl in the condo and those not renting their condo will curse and swear because there would be a lot more ppl that the facilities can cater for...:2cents:

There is no point trying to talk sense to BLUE because his objective in this forum is to take a piss at PC owners.

From the way he disregards the MCST, I wont be surprise that he is actually sneaking back into his EX-condo and pretend that he is still a owner.

Doesnt it surprise you that some people living in landed property is more cheapskate than those living in HDB..:D

buttercarp
07-06-12, 11:55
Doesnt it surprise you that some people living in landed property is more cheapskate than those living in HDB..:D

Some cheap skate people come into my condo to buy things from the shops and conveniently use the pool after that.
I brought this up to the management but they said the shop owners argued that their customers are their guests and are entitled to use the facility! :hell-hath-no-fury:

Poloclub
07-06-12, 11:56
Some cheap skate people come into my condo to buy things from the shops and conveniently use the pool after that.
I brought this up to the management but they said the shop owners argued that their customers are their guests and are entitled to use the facility! :hell-hath-no-fury:

up the rental lah. so easy. :)

Blue
07-06-12, 12:10
There is no point trying to talk sense to BLUE because his objective in this forum is to take a piss at PC owners.

From the way he disregards the MCST, I wont be surprise that he is actually sneaking back into his EX-condo and pretend that he is still a owner.

Sorry hor, lucky my condo MCST are all broad minded and generous folks that I can walk openly in and out without any stoppages. Even the security guard greets me with smiling face and say, "Good day, sir" as he sees my sports coupe drove through.

Dunno what kind of condos you are staying, so scary. In and out also must bring all paperwork (originals somemore) to proof residency, else get chased out by security. Inside got gold izzit? Or izzit really just poo?

Poloclub
07-06-12, 12:23
Sorry hor, lucky my condo MCST are all broad minded and generous folks that I can walk openly in and out without any stoppages. Even the security guard greets me with smiling face and say, "Good day, sir" as he sees my sports coupe drove through.

Dunno what kind of condos you are staying, so scary. In and out also must bring all paperwork (originals somemore) to proof residency, else get chased out by security. Inside got gold izzit? Or izzit really just poo?

see my sports coupe??? wahahahaha.... LOL

lajia
07-06-12, 13:19
sorry but this comment is not very friendly...:tsk-tsk: there is a reason for exclusiveness which I believe all condo owners would agree to this. If every tom dick henry can just use the facilities, then it is useless to have security guard at the gate. I think your case is special if you personally think that your condo should allow this but should not think that this is applicable to all and all should agree to your style.

:2cents: (Peace please...) :o

No wonder my Malaysian friends say life is so stressful in Singapore as compared to Msia. People like u stress your own lives over such trivial matters.

You buy a condo to enjoy life, not to stress yourself guarding against "intruders", trying to sue everyone and make enemies everywhere with others whom you hardly even know who they are and who you are messing with.

For all you know, your hunky neighbour next door is FREE LOADING on your wife / gf / daughter that you neglected that cos you spent too much time hanging around the premises spotting out intruders.

Oops, u are a female, so probly ur hubby/bf is FREE LOADING on next door tat u never know.

Blue
07-06-12, 13:35
sorry but this comment is not very friendly...:tsk-tsk: there is a reason for exclusiveness which I believe all condo owners would agree to this. If every tom dick henry can just use the facilities, then it is useless to have security guard at the gate. I think your case is special if you personally think that your condo should allow this but should not think that this is applicable to all and all should agree to your style.

:2cents: (Peace please...) :o

As I said, what you want (exclusivity) is one thing, and what you have is another thing.

What bylaw u set is one thing, and whether practically enforceable is another thing.

U expect the poor security guard to be able to screen through all sorts of characters going in and out of the condo. If they are tat good, then they should be paid $5K a month, there wouldn't be so many trespassing cases around like what someone else had pointed out.

As residents, u hv to do your part to enforce the law and not putting all responsibilities on the poor security guard. Maybe sign up as voluntary policemen on duty roster to check all identities inside a condo with 2000 residents and guests. Very soon, all the investors and tenants will siam this place, then you really have your exclusivity.

Reality bites. It is a harsh truth, but better face it than to dream about it. :sleep:

But no worries, I am not talking about you bec at least you politely say PEACE, I am talking about those who cannot think out of the box. The law says this, and they must do this. No deviations, no questions asked. Just like SAF, they want obeying soldiers, not thinking soldiers. :scared-3:

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
07-06-12, 15:23
After reading every comment, i finally understand what bro Blue is trying to get at. There is the Idealistic world, and then there is the real world that is Singapore. Actually i have to agree with him, except for some special case where owner knows almost everybody in the condo and very free always looking at the pool who using this and gym who using that, it is practically quite UNenforceable. Esp for projects with back/other gates. Security guards cant be patrolling the pool ad nauseum. The only way is to block access to facilities, entry allowable only by access card. But like bro Phantom shared, today access card duplication is rampant. Just 20 bucks i believe entitle you to it liao.

One of a condo i seen is quite ingenius. The gym aircon, you need to operate using your own remote. Thus intruders will not be able to use it as it will be hot as hell inside without the ac on. However, things are dead, and people are live. I have seen SP not living there use chair to prop open the gym door wide wide in spite of no remote to turn on ac. :doh:

Poloclub
07-06-12, 15:33
After reading every comment, i finally understand what bro Blue is trying to get at. There is the Idealistic world, and then there is the real world that is Singapore. Actually i have to agree with him, except for some special case where owner knows almost everybody in the condo and very free always looking at the pool who using this and gym who using that, it is practically quite UNenforceable. Esp for projects with back/other gates. Security guards cant be patrolling the pool ad nauseum. The only way is to block access to facilities, entry allowable only by access card. But like bro Phantom shared, today access card duplication is rampant. Just 20 bucks i believe entitle you to it liao.

One of a condo i seen is quite ingenius. The gym aircon, you need to operate using your own remote. Thus intruders will not be able to use it as it will be hot as hell inside without the ac on. However, things are dead, and people are live. I have seen SP not living there use chair to prop open the gym door wide wide in spite of no remote to turn on ac. :doh:

i think the purpose of the thread is about sharing your complaint about your condo, not about what sort things are enforceable and what is not.

And one common complaint among most mass market big project is to have non invited non-residence free loading on the facilities like pools, carpark, gym , or worst stealing shoes. How the mcst deal with it is another matter all together.

teddybear
07-06-12, 17:50
Can't stop? Why not you tell us which condo you bought and We will show you whether your MCST can stop you or not :rolleyes:
Or your MCST all chao Kang free-loaders people like you? :doh:
heard Condos in heartlands got many such people.:banghead:

You cant really stop pple from coming to turn it into a public condo unless u stop all residents from bringing guests.

Whether u like it or not is one thing. QWhether u can enforce it or not is another thing.:spliff:

U oso pray hard that your residents are all of the same species as you. Responsible ones who dun pee or poo inside the swimming pool, else u hv more internal worries and than external.

Nothing is exclusive untill u own 100% of it.

Poloclub
07-06-12, 17:58
Can't stop? Why not you tell us which condo you bought and We will show you whether your MCST can stop you or not :rolleyes:

this sort of things usually happen when MCST are made up of people who are borchap, or residences living there also dont give a damn about the value of the place as long as rental is there.

A good example is THE SAIL.

Blue
07-06-12, 18:21

U share ur condo name lor, I make sure u wake up from ur tiny dream about exclusivity for residents only.

As the saying goes, Live in a box, got stucked in the box and cannot think out of the box. :D

Enjoy ur box and keep protecting it from intruders. Make sure other boxes dun FREE UNLOAD their cream on your wife/gf, yeah! :scared-1:

Poloclub
07-06-12, 18:37
U share ur condo name lor, I make sure u wake up from ur tiny dream about exclusivity for residents only.

As the saying goes, Live in a box, got stucked in the box and cannot think out of the box. :D

Enjoy ur box and keep protecting it from intruders. Make sure other boxes dun FREE UNLOAD their cream on your wife/gf, yeah! :scared-1:

Again, there is not such word as STUCKED.

honestly, do you REALLY own a PC beside the landed property that you are living in?

NorthernStar
07-06-12, 18:52

Why personal attack on other's wife/gf? :doh:

teddybear
07-06-12, 19:18
Living in landed is the most conventional way of habitation, what's that about thinking out of boxes?

Don't know which planet does he come from? I never heard about what his so called saying goes about box? This blue joker must have lots of experiences about Intruders as free Unload their cream on his wife/gf and felt very proud n happy about it. :doh: He needs to consult psychologist!

Blue
08-06-12, 18:25
Living in landed is the most conventional way of habitation, what's that about thinking out of boxes?

Don't know which planet does he come from? I never heard about what his so called saying goes about box? This blue joker must have lots of experiences about Intruders as free Unload their cream on his wife/gf and felt very proud n happy about it. :doh: He needs to consult psychologist!

Yawnz...:sleep:

Poloclub
08-06-12, 18:45
Yawnz...:sleep:

thats exactly what you should do when you put all your money in a home.

Just relax and enjoy. Dont need to think too much about investment etc because you cant.

condo_noob
09-06-12, 18:36
are you doing commercial advertisement for Eazycon?

i'm just curious about this thing that many people talking about. so b4 even consider it, i better ask around first. not gonna waste my money for things that i dun know well abt.