PDA

View Full Version : ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

phantom_opera
24-06-12, 13:14
Start a new thread for ECO

This is definitely one of the best, golf course + seaview towards south-east

With Bedok South age-old point block HDB selling at 7XXk, I guess 3br with seaview could start at 1.5m

phantom_opera
24-06-12, 13:19
Bedok 20 16 to 20 117sqm
Standard 1976 $710,000.00 Jun 2012

Bedok 14 11 to 15 133sqm
Model A 1995 $720,000.00 Jan 2012

Costa Del Sol

2012-04-26 #25-XX 1,475 1,356psf
2012-04-05 #13-XX 1,755 1,400psf
2012-04-05 #13-XX 1,238 1,228psf
2012-04-03 #25-XX 947sqft 1,425psf

phantom_opera
24-06-12, 13:22
http://www.fareast.com.sg/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name/~/media/Images/FEO/ecobanner.ashx

eCO price??

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2012-02-15/bedok_south_site.jpg

land price is 534psf

buttercarp
24-06-12, 13:32
Looks like quite a distance to the MRT station and without shelter.
Btw it is just opposite the interim rental flats.

http://www.tnp.sg/forum/interim-rental-housing-scheme

bakasa2002
24-06-12, 15:31
Sea view overlooking the landed estate? East facing?

bakasa2002
24-06-12, 15:32
Looks like quite a distance to the MRT station and without shelter.
Btw it is just opposite the interim rental flats.

http://www.tnp.sg/forum/interim-rental-housing-scheme

It's not that far a walk abt 10 min, it be faster if this proj has access to the landed hse pathway leading to mrt.

Yes, it is facing the interim rental flats but it's also quite near to a bustling mkt, hawker centre, and shops.

wildfaye29
24-06-12, 15:39
this was previously Bedok court
edit: opps its next to Bedok court.

bakasa2002
24-06-12, 15:40
this was previously Bedok court

Bedok court is beside this plot. It's a new proj, not a en bloc one.

kane
24-06-12, 16:15

With Bedok South age-old point block HDB selling at 7XXk, I guess 3br with seaview could start at 1.5m

So ex? Typical of feo.

lajia
24-06-12, 17:55
Need to be on quite high floor to have sea view I think...and not too good to be beside main road :2cents:

radha08
24-06-12, 23:31
HUAT ah bedok south ave 3...my future is there....:D

unfortunately...only a 4rm flat in a "highly developed block"...:(

oops to add...like phua chu kang would say...

dont pray pray my hdb also got sea view...:D

but at an Angle...:doh:

latour
25-06-12, 09:30
HUAT ah bedok south ave 3...my future is there....:D

unfortunately...only a 4rm flat in a "highly developed block"...:(

oops to add...like phua chu kang would say...

dont pray pray my hdb also got sea view...:D

but at an Angle...:doh:

Bro, when the eventual ERL station is build nearby, lagi Huat Ah!!!
Still no news of new Master Plan and ERL for the time being :confused:

latour
25-06-12, 09:33

Assuming 3br of about 1000sqft for $1.5mil with good facing, floor, view etc. its highly possible... only about $1500/psf. Avg my guess would be at least aroung $1.2k to $1.3k /psf. Bedok/TM Huat Ah!!!

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
25-06-12, 12:37
Town ctr gonna be rejuvenated. all huattttttt ah

radha08
25-06-12, 18:06
Bro, when the eventual ERL station is build nearby, lagi Huat Ah!!!
Still no news of new Master Plan and ERL for the time being :confused:

This one like playing 4d... Maybe this week not ur turn to win 1st
Prize...maybe next month...next year....:cool:

radha08
25-06-12, 18:07
Town ctr gonna be rejuvenated. all huattttttt ah

About time....

bakasa2002
25-06-12, 22:02
This one like playing 4d... Maybe this week not ur turn to win 1st
Prize...maybe next month...next year....:cool:

Bro, which Blk in Bedok south are u at? I used to stay at 53. ERL possible if near Bedok court side hdb. :)

dereksg
13-07-12, 01:30
Bro and Sis(?? any sister/auntie doing property research here),

I am trying to update lastest information for ECO in the website below:

:cheers4:

http://www.ecobedoksouth.net

carbuncle
13-07-12, 11:39
eCO- Concept Presentation 1
Event Description
Venue: Paradise Inn at Bedok Point
Address: 799 New Upper Changi Road, #02-01/04
To: 7/14/2012 4:30:00 PM
Contact Person: Telesales
Contact Number: 65348000

carbuncle
13-07-12, 11:42
Bro and Sis(?? any sister/auntie doing property research here),

I am trying to update lastest information for ECO in the website below:

:cheers4:

http://www.ecobedoksouth.net

Nice try. But perhaps you may wanna consider learning how to spell tanaH merah correctly first...

howgozit
14-07-12, 13:14
http://sgem01.webvis.net/images/premium/Siteplan.jpg

howgozit
14-07-12, 13:15
http://sgem01.webvis.net/images/premium/location.jpg

howgozit
14-07-12, 13:17
FREEHOLD Urban Chic Skysuites

5 MINS WALK TO

TANAH MERAH MRT STATION

Located at Bedok South Avenue 3

Choice Location
Located along the raintree lined road of Bedok South Avenue 3 and nestled within an established private residential estate, eco offers five residential lifestyles – SOHO, Suite, Loft, Condominium and Townhouse, within one gated community.
Community in a Garden

eco is conceived as a “community in a garden”, where the outdoor environment and garden spaces are carved out as different characters for the enjoyment of residents.

World renowned architect and principal landscape architect of eco, Ken Yeang, has sought inspirations from nature’s bounties to create a sense of space where residents can enter a realm of tranquility and comfort. Rich tropical landscape, majestic rain trees, lush gardens and leisure spaces are the ways where the community will learn and grow together.

Ease of Accessibility

eco is well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE). Residents will also enjoy the convenience of public transportation system to other parts of Singapore via Tanah Merah MRT interchange station which is only a short walk away.

Proximity to a Wide Array of Amenities

Residents will have a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options at the nearby East Coast Seafood Centre, Bedok and Simei Town Centres. Outdoor recreation facilities at the nearby Bedok Reservoir Park, East Coast Park and Laguna National Golf and Country Club provide other forms of leisure activities.

With many reputable schools nearby, such as St. Anthony’s Canossian Primary School, Anglican High School and Temasek Junior College, eco will be an ideal home for families with school-going children.

eco is also situated close to the Changi Business Park and Singapore’s fourth university - the Singapore University of Technology and Design.

District 16

99 Years w.e.f 14 May 2012

Total no. of units 742

Gross Plot Ratio 2.10

Site Area 308,300 sqft

7 min Drive to PIE (Expressway)

4 min Drive to Bedok Point

Expected T.O.P - To Be Confirm

carbuncle
14-07-12, 15:26
Looks good...

But looks like best facing reserved for Townhouses and Suites?

Lofts on 3/4th level facing the vast landed area behind should be swell.

bakasa2002
14-07-12, 15:37
Huh? Freehold???

bakasa2002
14-07-12, 15:41
Looks good...

But looks like best facing reserved for Townhouses and Suites?

Lofts on 3/4th level facing the vast landed area behind should be swell.

Wouldn't th suites be looking direct at Bedok court?

easteast
14-07-12, 15:47
eCO- Concept Presentation 1
Event Description
Venue: Paradise Inn at Bedok Point
Address: 799 New Upper Changi Road, #02-01/04
To: 7/14/2012 4:30:00 PM
Contact Person: Telesales
Contact Number: 65348000

Don't anyhow give wrong info , where got presentation in bedok point????

carbuncle
14-07-12, 16:03
Don't anyhow give wrong info , where got presentation in bedok point????

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-real-estate-event/550

carbuncle
14-07-12, 16:05
Wouldn't th suites be looking direct at Bedok court?

Oh ya... .SIANZ

bakasa2002
14-07-12, 16:17
Oh ya... .SIANZ

Notice a slope where the townhouses would be if u look at the current gradient of the slope, are they gonna level that w the rest of the dev and make the townhouse a bit like sitting at the bottom of the slope?

carbuncle
14-07-12, 16:22
Notice a slope where the townhouses would be if u look at the current gradient of the slope, are they gonna level that w the rest of the dev and make the townhouse a bit like sitting at the bottom of the slope?

Not sure about that part... but those Townhouse with main door facing inwards (away from slope) will have good FS. Backed by 'mountain'.

howgozit
14-07-12, 16:30
Townhouses facing westerly on one side, the other side would be facing slope/retaining wall...

howgozit
14-07-12, 16:35
Townhouses seem to be taking up a disproportionate amount of the estate. With not a lot of remaining amount of land for the rest. Seems quite squeezy for 742 units.

bakasa2002
14-07-12, 17:28
Not sure about that part... but those Townhouse with main door facing inwards (away from slope) will have good FS. Backed by 'mountain'.

carb bro, that's a gd pt and w the pools in front, it's not too bad, I am sure their backyards will face the hill.

I am a bit surprised this got approved w Townhouse, I rem reading Archi, Seahill and Palm Isle were the last few that got approval. I would prefer Parc Olympia kind of open spaces but perhaps it's not to be. :)

bakasa2002
14-07-12, 17:31
Townhouses facing westerly on one side, the other side would be facing slope/retaining wall...

Yeap, I think they will level it to make the townhouse sit on the same level as the rest of the development since large part of this plot is on lower ground, it's easier to do that then to say build on slopes? I think retaining wall/slope might have some eco features? :P

bakasa2002
14-07-12, 17:35
Townhouses seem to be taking up a disproportionate amount of the estate. With not a lot of remaining amount of land for the rest. Seems quite squeezy for 742 units.

Yeap, I estimated that there are about 30 of them taking up about 1/3 of the land! Means the rest will be 700+ squeezing in 2/3 of the land w the pools and facilities! Any idea how tall the blocks will be?

howgozit
14-07-12, 20:15
Condo - 15storeys 5 towers 256 units
Suite - 15 storeys 1 tower 244 units
SOHO - 12 storeys 2 towers 208 units
Townhouse - 3 storeys 34 units

Yeap, I estimated that there are about 30 of them taking up about 1/3 of the land! Means the rest will be 700+ squeezing in 2/3 of the land w the pools and facilities! Any idea how tall the blocks will be?

howgozit
14-07-12, 20:19
Yeap, I think they will level it to make the townhouse sit on the same level as the rest of the development since large part of this plot is on lower ground, it's easier to do that then to say build on slopes? I think retaining wall/slope might have some eco features? :P

On plan is a vertical eco-wall

bakasa2002
14-07-12, 22:21
On plan is a vertical eco-wall

Thks, you are the man! 15 flr I don't expect it to overlook BC, cos this plot is not raised but at same lvl as BC...

GSLJ
14-07-12, 22:51
Not sure about that part... but those Townhouse with main door facing inwards (away from slope) will have good FS. Backed by 'mountain'.If this is a low rise project still ok, but with 8 high floor towers and 700+ units will feel rather cramped.

Agree with the backed by mountian, good FS. :D

howgozit
14-07-12, 23:32
If this is a low rise project still ok, but with 8 high floor towers and 700+ units will feel rather cramped.

Agree with the backed by mountian, good FS. :D

Expect the townhouses to cost an arm and a leg given their lion's share of the estate. Conservancy charges will surely be very high too commensurating with the share value.

The townhouses are tucked in between high ground and tall buildings, on plan it looks good but I wonder how it will turn out when actually built... I imagine a closed up feeling.

Also, take note that the townhouses are oriented East-West with the front of the development facing west onto Bedok South Ave3. That's why the building design will feature a sun-shading system which are essentially slats.

bakasa2002
15-07-12, 00:23
Read up a bit about the Ken Yeang, a high profile designer that is suppose to a guru in Eco designs. He actually design our national library, fusionpolis and is a Malaysian. It looks like feo did pay a bit more than their usual suburban projects to engage a reputed designer.

Ken Yeang - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Yeang

Maybe, he will be able work some magic and find solutions to the layman problems we raised. :)

GSLJ
17-07-12, 00:37
Expect the townhouses to cost an arm and a leg given their lion's share of the estate. Conservancy charges will surely be very high too commensurating with the share value.

The townhouses are tucked in between high ground and tall buildings, on plan it looks good but I wonder how it will turn out when actually built... I imagine a closed up feeling.

Also, take note that the townhouses are oriented East-West with the front of the development facing west onto Bedok South Ave3. That's why the building design will feature a sun-shading system which are essentially slats.Ya. But knowing FEO, they will be able to sell the units.

This location actually quite good and convenient, it will come down to psf pricing. :2cents:

bakasa2002
17-07-12, 12:58
Ya. But knowing FEO, they will be able to sell the units.

This location actually quite good and convenient, it will come down to psf pricing. :2cents:

Got sms update from Savills, launching Oct and they will likely have some material if you are keen to submit cheque w them. :)

I do agree the location, I did a check and notice the amenities, market, hawker is about 400m away, about the same distance to the MRT yet shield from the track noise, so this will likely be moving v fast unless it is priced at ridiculous levels. I suspect will be at least 1200psf. :)

GSLJ
17-07-12, 14:48
Got sms update from Savills, launching Oct and they will likely have some material if you are keen to submit cheque w them. :)

I do agree the location, I did a check and notice the amenities, market, hawker is about 400m away, about the same distance to the MRT yet shield from the track noise, so this will likely be moving v fast unless it is priced at ridiculous levels. I suspect will be at least 1200psf. :)Can also go for hi-tea if you keen. :)

Saw this on FEO website-

Join us for hi-tea and a concept presentation of upcoming launch eCO this weekend!
21 Jul (Sat), 3.30-5.30pm @Grandma's Restaurant, Changi City Point, #B1-26
21 Jul (Sat), 2.30-4.30pm @Paradise Inn, Bedok Point, #02-01
22 Jul (Sun), 2.30-4.30pm @Paradise Inn, Bedok Point, #02-01
To RSVP for the above events, please call 65348000.
Why register for a special preview?
Registering for a special preview not only allows you first hand information about the project, you will also be among the first to be informed when our preview sale starts. More importantly, during the preview sale, you will get the priority to select your choice unit(s) and enjoy special early bird discounts.
Call 6534 8000 for a special preview now

thomastansb
17-07-12, 15:45
If Eco is same price as Optima, which one would you all choose? Optima would have collected rental for roughly 4 years before Eco TOP. Not forgetting, Optima is way nearer to MRT than Eco.

pineapple
17-07-12, 21:46
heard from some agent source that the psf is around 1-1.1k psf.
Maybe vvip preview price :confused:

howgozit
18-07-12, 00:06
IMHO

1. Optima is only marginally nearer than ECO to the MRT.

2. Optima is noiser directly over looking the MRT tracks n station.

3. Eco is a mixed structure with a more appealing facade and design whereas Optima looks like a BTO or DBSS that happen to have facilities

4. If rental is the primary concern, why buy newly launched? Buy a resale... if you are buying resale, why buy Optima resale? then there plenty of other resale to consider.

If Eco is same price as Optima, which one would you all choose? Optima would have collected rental for roughly 4 years before Eco TOP. Not forgetting, Optima is way nearer to MRT than Eco.

easteast
18-07-12, 01:38

i will go for optima if i were u , the location is real gd although mayb abit noisy but still can solve the problem if u willing to spent a bit more money on ID to solve the problem, and the land next to optima is reserved for commercial project.

easteast
18-07-12, 01:46
IMHO

3. Eco is a mixed structure with a more appealing facade and design whereas Optima looks like a BTO or DBSS that happen to have facilities

4. If rental is the primary concern, why buy newly launched? Buy a resale... if you are buying resale, why buy Optima resale? then there plenty of other resale to consider.

i think almost 95% of condo in singapore look like DBSS and BTO ,most of the developer want to save money thats why hired local architect...lousy and not creative ,not practical ...

Allthepies
18-07-12, 07:44
i think almost 95% of condo in singapore look like DBSS and BTO ,most of the developer want to save money thats why hired local architect...lousy and not creative ,not practical ...
it not abt local or overseas architect, both can produce nice designs for the developers. in the end the developers have the final say, they will ask the architect to amend this and tat to cut cost to get the final outdated design.

howgozit
18-07-12, 11:06
i will go for optima if i were u , the location is real gd although mayb abit noisy but still can solve the problem if u willing to spent a bit more money on ID to solve the problem, and the land next to optima is reserved for commercial project.

I think ID can't solve the noise problem, to minimise noise you'll have to close up your windows and turn on your aircon. Even then the noise is minimised/reduced not completely eradicated because the the windows are not double glazed.

There is certainly no argument that Optima it is closer to the MRT or the upcoming commercial project. IMHO, all these amenities just needs to be close enough (ie. 5-10min walk) not just next to you. ECO is at most a 2min walk longer than Optima to the Tanah Merah MRT. This is difference is really marginal.

In this respect, ECO is in a better position bcoz it is also 5-10min walk to the market/hawker centre.

thomastansb
18-07-12, 11:12
But it will only be noisy if it is facing the track right?

Facing Casa Merah should be fine?

thomastansb
18-07-12, 11:13
You sure or not? Eco 2 more mins. Optima is just beside the MRT. 1 min slow walk. Eco 3 mins walk can reach?

I think ID can't solve the noise problem, to minimise noise you'll have to close up your windows and turn on your aircon. Even then the noise is minimised/reduced not completely eradicated because the the windows are not double glazed.

There is certainly no argument that Optima it is closer to the MRT or the upcoming commercial project. IMHO, all these amenities just needs to be close enough (ie. 5-10min walk) not just next to you. ECO is at most a 2min walk longer than Optima to the Tanah Merah MRT. This is difference is really marginal.

In this respect, ECO is in a better position bcoz it is also 5-10min walk to the market/hawker centre.

howgozit
18-07-12, 11:32
Don't take my word for it... why don't you walk and time yourself.

You sure or not? Eco 2 more mins. Optima is just beside the MRT. 1 min slow walk. Eco 3 mins walk can reach?

howgozit
18-07-12, 11:45
The whole area is set to transform, including the corner of the hill.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2012/Appendix1-RL-14.pdf

Chillyred888
18-07-12, 14:19
But it will only be noisy if it is facing the track right?

Facing Casa Merah should be fine?

yes, hence the higher price with better facing

Chillyred888
18-07-12, 14:21
[quote=howgozit]Don't take my word for it... why don't you walk and time yourself.[/quote

waiting at traffic light or crossing the underground tunnel take more than 3 mins already..:beats-me-man:

howgozit
18-07-12, 14:31
Traffic light? what traffic light?

Anyway, I didn't say it would take 3 mins to walk from ECO to the MRT, I said it would take about 2min more than it would compared to Optima.

Both Optima and ECO would have to cross the underground tunnel on opposite ends. The underground tunnel entrance is on the west of the station.

Don't take my word for it... why don't you walk and time yourself.

waiting at traffic light or crossing the underground tunnel take more than 3 mins already..:beats-me-man:

Chillyred888
18-07-12, 14:32
IMHO

if optima looks like a BTO or DBSS then may i know which other project that is BEST in your eyes? interlace , Reflections ?Pls share le...

Chillyred888
18-07-12, 14:35
double post

howgozit
18-07-12, 14:37
This is an ECO thread... so naturally the comparison is made between ECO and Optima... why bring in other projects and confuse the issue?

Between ECO and Optima, I would say ECO has more architectural merit... Optima looks like BTO/DBSS in comparison... just my opinion, you don't have to agree.

if optima looks like a BTO or DBSS then may i know which other project that is BEST in your eyes? interlace , Reflections ?Pls share le...

Chillyred888
18-07-12, 14:39
Traffic light? what traffic light?

Anyway, I didn't say it would take 3 mins to walk from ECO to the MRT, I said it would take about 2min more than it would compared to Optima.

Both Optima and ECO would have to cross the underground tunnel on opposite ends. The underground tunnel entrance is on the west of the station.

if walk from Optima is 1 min,then ECO take 2 min more...so its still 3 min walk to mrt?! wu bo?

Chillyred888
18-07-12, 14:42
This is an ECO thread... so naturally the comparison is made between ECO and Optima... why bring in other projects and confuse the issue?

Between ECO and Optima, I would say ECO has more architectural merit... Optima looks like BTO/DBSS in comparison... just my opinion, you don't have to agree.

You should look at the Big picture....ECO's site cmi.how to compare? aiyo....

howgozit
18-07-12, 14:47
if walk from Optima is 1 min,then ECO take 2 min more...so its still 3 min walk to mrt?! wu bo?

... if you say the walk from Optima is 1 minute... so is it 1min?

howgozit
18-07-12, 14:50
Ok bro... if you say so...

You should look at the Big picture....ECO's site cmi.how to compare? aiyo....

Yellow Horse
18-07-12, 15:02
Wah seriously very hard to compare leh.
If noise is an issue, but yet want convenience to future mall and mrt, then gotta do more on-site research. Cannot assume further from site means less noise.
Track is very noisy but near station there's minimal noise based on my findings.
At the moment I prefer optima due to the address and no HDB there!
But need to chose the stack furthest away from station and main road. However no one seem to be selling those units :mad:

howgozit
18-07-12, 15:25
There is no doubt Optima is closer to the MRT and the future commercial/residential development. My point is that ECO is not that much further.

So while ECO has points that are worse off than Optima, it has other redeeming points.

Good luck trying to buy the choice units in Optima now... a bit too late.

If noise is an issue, but yet want convenience to future mall and mrt, then gotta do more on-site research. Cannot assume further from site means less noise.
Track is very noisy but near station there's minimal noise based on my findings.
But need to chose the stack furthest away from station and main road. However no one seem to be selling those units :mad:

fafalulu
18-07-12, 15:53
Hi gurus, any idea when is the commercial site going to be on sale?

The plot seems quite small, like Bedok Point or CityVibe size.

Its contruction will bring dust and noise to nearby condos..

easteast
18-07-12, 16:05
[/QUOTE]
somebody really dislike optima.. Any reason? Last time optima was ballotted so only the lucky one get it thats why a lot of ppl appear to be sour grapes..

howgozit
18-07-12, 16:12
who dislikes Optima?

somebody really dislike optima.. Any reason? Last time optima was ballotted so only the lucky one get it thats why a lot of ppl appear to be sour grapes..

easteast
18-07-12, 16:14

Agree with u .. At least tanah merah is a private estate and more exclusive , when u talking abt bedok ppl will think abt hdb ...

thomastansb
18-07-12, 17:08
Got. You want Casa Merah facing or Pool facing, you pay high high sure can find one. MRT facing is a no-no to me. Unless you buy the top floor which can still see a bit of seaview. Tiny bit though. I rather opt for quietness rather than a tiny line of seaview. The high floor Casa Merah facing units should be pretty unblocked?

blackpepperj
18-07-12, 17:21
Got. You want Casa Merah facing or Pool facing, you pay high high sure can find one. MRT facing is a no-no to me. Unless you buy the top floor which can still see a bit of seaview. Tiny bit though. I rather opt for quietness rather than a tiny line of seaview. The high floor Casa Merah facing units should be pretty unblocked?

There are some units facing the playground. Confirm unblocked view but will still get a wee bit of traffic and MRT noise.

blackpepperj
18-07-12, 17:26
[/quote]somebody really dislike optima.. Any reason? Last time optima was ballotted so only the lucky one get it thats why a lot of ppl appear to be sour grapes..[/quote]

Probably just calling a spade a spade

Yellow Horse
18-07-12, 17:33

I can't wait to go viewing when it's ready. Ya I also heard there might be seaview. The developer for optima is the same that did st Regis and sentosa condo. I also consider the surrounding amenities like east village, bedok simpang and upcoming mall. Got 24 hr eating place there

Yellow Horse
18-07-12, 17:51
Bro howgozit.. I went many viewings and did my on-site surveys before posting here leh. I find some points u said not true, especially u say Eco is 2 mins more to mrt compared to optima. :doh: U got see that big hill? Is 2 mins more by driving or running?

bakasa2002
18-07-12, 22:14
Bro howgozit.. I went many viewings and did my on-site surveys before posting here leh. I find some points u said not true, especially u say Eco is 2 mins more to mrt compared to optima. :doh: U got see that big hill? Is 2 mins more by driving or running?

It's not that far, about 5 min walk, if there is a link bet the pte estate and Eco, a 3min walk is possible.

howgozit
18-07-12, 22:44
Bro Yellowhorse,

According to some bros here, Optima is only 1min away from MRT, so even if ECO is 5min more than Optima it is only 6min. But whatever it is, if you are going to spend millions of dollars go walk the ground.

Start at the tip of ECO plot and start the clock walking towards the entrance to MRT on the hillside, stop the clock. Take the escalator down and thru the tunnel to emerge the other side. Start the clock again and walk towards Optima. See for youself if the difference is a only marginal or not.

Anyway, forgive all my comments bcoz I thought this was an ECO thread instead of an OPtima thread.

howgozit
18-07-12, 22:47
It's not that far, about 5 min walk, if there is a link bet the pte estate and Eco, a 3min walk is possible.

Cutting thru' the landed estate would mean negotiating the hill, so going by the foot path may be a slightly longer way but should be less strenuos... and as you said it is really not that far..

GSLJ
18-07-12, 23:11
If Eco is same price as Optima, which one would you all choose? Optima would have collected rental for roughly 4 years before Eco TOP. Not forgetting, Optima is way nearer to MRT than Eco.Optima gonna TOP, can move in/rent out soon.

Eco gotta wait for few years to be ready, but with progressive payment.

Go for viewing when it's ready. If can get a nice unit without mrt noise would be great, otherwise got to wait 4 years for Eco. :beats-me-man:

Yellow Horse
19-07-12, 00:15
Cutting thru' the landed estate would mean negotiating the hill, so going by the foot path may be a slightly longer way but should be less strenuos... and as you said it is really not that far..

Maybe my gauge different lah, maybe not that far.. for you.

If i can stay near mrt, why should I walk under the hot sun to BBQ myself yeah?

If we can put facts here, we r giving opinion for people to make their million dollar choice. ;) Im just concern that if u really buy eco, it might be more ex and further away the train station. Nonetheless if u find it's good then FEO huat ah!

graveyard
19-07-12, 01:16

I agree. I live near a BTO and it looks very similar to Optima. I drop off at tanah merah regularly and Optima caught my attention as it is extremely near the MRT. initially I really thought its a BTO till I researched and found out its a condo

easteast
19-07-12, 01:56
I agree. I live near a BTO and it looks very similar to Optima. I drop off at tanah merah regularly and Optima caught my attention as it is extremely near the MRT. initially I really thought its a BTO till I researched and found out its a condo

Wat u expect , optima low quota just 200+ unit small project , how to compared with those big project like Eco , one things can compared is locations..but I think Eco is too many units can become like another public swimming pools or community centre gym...

bakasa2002
19-07-12, 10:43
Im just concern that if u really buy eco, it might be more ex and further away the train station. Nonetheless if u find it's good then FEO huat ah!

What you said is valid, esp the feo bit! Lolx...

Only think being now optima is >$1200psf, so if feo prices it anything in $1250psf, it will be quite ridiculous but I won't be surprised if they did lah...

If you consider the plot size, Eco will likely have more extensive facilities as it is sitting on a larger plot, but they also have more units.

latour
19-07-12, 10:46

Near indeed, for those 3rd floor units facing the track can count the number of passengers in the train cabin heading towards East, and the passengers can see what you are eating at the dinning table or the show on your TV... nice. Nevertheless this location and projects will Huat Ah!!! in the next two to three quarters.

blackpepperj
19-07-12, 10:54

You need to research to find out it is a condo? Once you drop off at Tanah Merah, you can see perimeter walls, tennis court, CCTV. BTO?:scared-4:

Yellow Horse
19-07-12, 11:17
You need to research to find out it is a condo? Once you drop off at Tanah Merah, you can see perimeter walls, tennis court, CCTV. BTO?:scared-4:

:cheers4: come bro u deserve a beer!

Chillyred888
19-07-12, 11:26
:cheers4: come bro u deserve a beer!

better drink non-alcohol, wait lagi cannot c the difference between bto and condo:doh:

thomastansb
19-07-12, 13:06
Sour grapes maybe? BTO got balcony one meh? Ya, and the tennis court too. Maybe the tennis court is not visible?

carbuncle
19-07-12, 13:31

On the contrary I thought the Eunos HDB (Eunos Court?) right behind the mrt is a condo...

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/39568545.jpg

phantom_opera
19-07-12, 13:51
On the contrary I thought the Eunos HDB (Eunos Court?) right behind the mrt is a condo...

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/39568545.jpg

it commands condo price

graveyard
19-07-12, 13:52

Paiseh
i only focused on the high blocks and not on the fencing. you are right, the fencing wall would have indicated this is a condo

graveyard
19-07-12, 13:57
Sour grapes maybe? BTO got balcony one meh? Ya, and the tennis court too. Maybe the tennis court is not visible?

i meant to say DBSS. and nope not sour grapes. if u read my msg, i was only commenting on whether Optima resembles BTO/DBSS. its an objective statement, not arguing whether eco is better than optima. Having said that, i have left remarks in Optima thread way before this msgthat it's a good project and the demand that pushes the psf to > 1400 says it all. Hence, I am not against Optima

graveyard
19-07-12, 14:03
Near indeed, for those 3rd floor units facing the track can count the number of passengers in the train cabin heading towards East, and the passengers can see what you are eating at the dinning table or the show on your TV... nice. Nevertheless this location and projects will Huat Ah!!! in the next two to three quarters.

Definitely. those who bought early easily make SGD150K upwards profit? Its right across the MRT - at least theres a road in between. Compare this to condos where the track almost eats into their "airspace" such as Modena, upcoming MM and double bay, this one is not too bad la

easteast
19-07-12, 15:55

Yes agree , definitely sour grapes... Sour until blur n blind..lol

graveyard
19-07-12, 16:28
is that HDB newly built??

howgozit
19-07-12, 16:55
Bro... it is pointless explaining yourself to these people. This forum has plenty of hantus and trolls.

They are vested in certain projects and if you even make what they deem unkind remarks on their favorite or vested project surely kena suan jialat jialat... say sour grapes, blur, blind...etc

They have forgotten that if ECO does well, it will boost Optima too. Both are good projects in my opinion... there are some points more favourable or less favourable in both projects that's all. I thought that's what this forum is about... to share these views

Ok... I have to watch out now... more suan-ing coming my way...

i meant to say DBSS. and nope not sour grapes. if u read my msg, i was only commenting on whether Optima resembles BTO/DBSS. its an objective statement, not arguing whether eco is better than optima. Having said that, i have left remarks in Optima thread way before this msgthat it's a good project and the demand that pushes the psf to > 1400 says it all. Hence, I am not against Optima

graveyard
19-07-12, 17:10
Bro... it is pointless explaining yourself to these people. This forum has plenty of hantus and trolls.

They are vested in certain projects and if you even make what they deem unkind remarks on their favorite or vested project surely kena suan jialat jialat... say sour grapes, blur, blind...etc

They have forgotten that if ECO does well, it will boost Optima too. Both are good projects in my opinion... there are some points more favourable or less favourable in both projects that's all. I thought that's what this forum is about... to share these views

Haa. Bro, dont worry. I have been in this forum for a while and have seen a fair share of names calling and jeering etc. I think the best solution is to be indifferent and ignore them. I really dont see how names calling can contribute and you know when the msg gets personal when the focus is no longer on the project. Well the msg you write is a reflection of your level of maturity so I tend to just skip certain msgs and go for the ones thats worthy of discussion. Dont let some give you an unpleasant experience here - I'm sure the majority of the forummers here want to engage in meaningful and collaborative discussion :cheers4:

bakasa2002
19-07-12, 17:16
Eh, I have to keep checking if I am in the correct thread ... Almost thought this is a Optima thread. Lolx!

graveyard
19-07-12, 17:38
Eh, I have to keep checking if I am in the correct thread ... Almost thought this is a Optima thread. Lolx!

Haaa can also check this thread too ma since theres bits of info on Optima. if u are vested in Optima, its good to know your close competitors too! :p

howgozit
19-07-12, 17:55
At the present property climate it is a good competition... imagine what would happen to Optima if ECO was priced at $800psf?

Haaa can also check this thread too ma since theres bits of info on Optima. if u are vested in Optima, its good to know your close competitors too! :p

easteast
19-07-12, 18:14

ironic !!! r u talking abt yourself...u have forgotten that if optima does well ,it will boost ECO too , u r the starter keep compared and comments abt optima right? optima just a small and low quota simple project with gd location but i don't think ECO like wat u say just 1 or 2 minutes distances to mrt station.. anyway both r nice project , its all abt locations and quota ...

Chillyred888
19-07-12, 18:38
When Optima was launched, people queue overnight for balloting.
Dont forget it was a sold out project! :cheers4:

howgozit
19-07-12, 19:02
Bro... I didn't say ECO is 1-2min to MRT, I said it is abt 2min more than than Optima.... I am not trying to put down Optima, I am just saying that ECO has its merits.

The points that are less favourable than Optima like MRT distance, is to me marginal.. of course Optima is very much closer nobody can deny that, right? but ECO is not very much further, that's my point.

I am not vested in ECO, but how can you be so sure I am not vested in Optima? or for that matter any where close by? Of course if ECO does well so will Optima and every where around there.

There are at least 4 parcels of land yet to be developed around Tanah Merah MRT, 2 will be sold by the end of this year. This area is the place to watch....

ironic !!! r u talking abt yourself...u have forgotten that if optima does well ,it will boost ECO too , u r the starter keep compared and comments abt optima right? optima just a small and low quota simple project with gd location but i don't think ECO like wat u say just 1 or 2 minutes distances to mrt station.. anyway both r nice project , its all abt locations and quota ...

howgozit
19-07-12, 19:04
Seven month come early.... HANTU... shouting about Optima in an ECO thread

blackpepperj
19-07-12, 20:32
Bro... I didn't say ECO is 1-2min to MRT, I said it is abt 2min more than than Optima.... I am not trying to put down Optima, I am just saying that ECO has its merits.

The points that are less favourable than Optima like MRT distance, is to me marginal.. of course Optima is very much closer nobody can deny that, right? but ECO is not very much further, that's my point.

I am not vested in ECO, but how can you be so sure I am not vested in Optima? or for that matter any where close by? Of course if ECO does well so will Optima and every where around there.

There are at least 4 parcels of land yet to be developed around Tanah Merah MRT, 2 will be sold by the end of this year. This area is the place to watch....

Not vested in either projects but i disagree with you on the 2mins more than
optima. Anyways you are right about the 4 parcels of land. Curious to find out more about your view on this area.
For Eco, i wonder whether the strata houses will be affected by rain water run off from the hill behind.

bakasa2002
19-07-12, 21:32
At the present property climate it is a good competition... imagine what would happen to Optima if ECO was priced at $800psf?

That ain't gonna happen ... They paid $534ppr for the land! :)

bakasa2002
19-07-12, 21:36

Taking about competition and Optima's gd location, there's another 2 coming up, one opposite Optima(likely to be low rise) and one in front of East Meadows to be tender. It be interesting to see how hotly contested! Oh, there's also a reserve plot right beside Eco! :)

howgozit
19-07-12, 23:11
I am vested in the area, hence my interest. Had 2 units in the area but sold off one unit last year to hedge my bets and also to capitalise some gains. Regretting now bcoz affected by the CMs... very unwilling to pay the 3% additional.

From what I understand, URA will only sell the commercial plot once the area has reached a critical population mass. That will happen when the 4 plots are developed... timeline 4-5 years. The commercial plot will have an underground connection to the tunnel leading to the MRT.

East of this area is Changi Business Park, they will develop hotels and the new SUTD...plenty of rental potential, fully developed in about 4 years. Only one stop by MRT.

South of this area is another possible MRT station on the ERL but this is a wild card as nobody knows where the Bedok South MRT will be... speculation is the empty plot of land beside Temasek Primary school. ECO would be quite close to it 8-10min walk... again I must stress this is speculation. Announcement of ERL in abt 2years... to be built by 2020.

Beside the canal, there is a park connector that leads to East Coast Park.

So you see, I think this area has a lot of potential, but in 2-3 years it will be all too apparent to everybody. Just my view.

optima. Anyways you are right about the 4 parcels of land. Curious to find out more about your view on this area.
For Eco, i wonder whether the strata houses will be affected by rain water run off from the hill behind.

howgozit
19-07-12, 23:23
From what I understand, there will be a vertical eco-garden of some sort. This is essentially a cover up of what would be an unsightly retaining wall. I don't think water run-off would be a concern, a bigger concern is soil erosion.

azeoprop
19-07-12, 23:34
any floor plans to share? :beats-me-man:

bakasa2002
19-07-12, 23:44
any floor plans to share? :beats-me-man:

Bro, only launched in Oct, guess u gonna wait for a mth or 2 at least...

easteast
19-07-12, 23:51
Seven month come early.... HANTU... shouting about Optima in an ECO thread

Yes u r the hantu keep shouting here and there!!!

SpinCity
20-07-12, 09:25
During the time when Optima was launched, most of the projects launched at the same time in the similar price range sold out quickly. Price is really what matters

Chillyred888
20-07-12, 09:33
Yes u r the hantu keep shouting here and there!!!

:scared-3: ....hantu i scared....

Chillyred888
20-07-12, 09:36
During the time when Optima was launched, most of the projects launched at the same time in the similar price range sold out quickly. Price is really what matters

Should have join the q then:banghead: now want to buy choice units also no one selling.

All holding tight tight waiting to move in

Chillyred888
20-07-12, 09:37
double post

bakasa2002
20-07-12, 13:44
Should have join the q then:banghead: now want to buy choice units also no one selling.

All holding tight tight waiting to move in

I rem leaving my name w TID but was told no need to come to showflat Liao cos lots of ppl submitted cheques and were balloting for it!

Chillyred888
20-07-12, 15:21
I rem leaving my name w TID but was told no need to come to showflat Liao cos lots of ppl submitted cheques and were balloting for it!

Those ppl that got a unit must be super lucky!:cheers4:

blackpepperj
20-07-12, 15:35
I am vested in the area, hence my interest. Had 2 units in the area but sold off one unit last year to hedge my bets and also to capitalise some gains. Regretting now bcoz affected by the CMs... very unwilling to pay the 3% additional.

From what I understand, URA will only sell the commercial plot once the area has reached a critical population mass. That will happen when the 4 plots are developed... timeline 4-5 years. The commercial plot will have an underground connection to the tunnel leading to the MRT.

East of this area is Changi Business Park, they will develop hotels and the new SUTD...plenty of rental potential, fully developed in about 4 years. Only one stop by MRT.

South of this area is another possible MRT station on the ERL but this is a wild card as nobody knows where the Bedok South MRT will be... speculation is the empty plot of land beside Temasek Primary school. ECO would be quite close to it 8-10min walk... again I must stress this is speculation. Announcement of ERL in abt 2years... to be built by 2020.

Beside the canal, there is a park connector that leads to East Coast Park.

So you see, I think this area has a lot of potential, but in 2-3 years it will be all too apparent to everybody. Just my view.

Thank you for sharing. I am also vested in this area.
You are right about the commercial site and underground connection. I am disappointed that they are not launching the commercial site together with the one currently opened for bidding (next to Optima). Contrary to what some people think, I calculated that the commercial site is way bigger than Bedok Point and with higher plot ratio. Hope for something exciting.

Changi CityPoint has a hopeless carpark, driving people away. So a case to note for future developers of the commercial site.

Yes, the potential will be realised in 4-5 years together with Changi Business Park, SUTD, ERL and that is when investors be able to reap the benefits.

I expect ECO to be priced the same as Euhabitat, if not more, by virtue of the proximity to the MRT. As an investor, I would think this has more potential than most PC in Punggol.

phantom_opera
20-07-12, 16:28
Guide price:

MY MANHATTAN SIMEI STREET 3 Condominium 1 755,850 560 Strata 1,350psf Jun-12
CASA MERAH TANAH MERAH KECHIL AVENUE Apartment 1 1,110,000 958 Strata 1,159psf Jul-12

if 2br smaller size, min 1200psf, 1br 1400psf

GSLJ
20-07-12, 17:28
You are right about the commercial site and underground connection. I am disappointed that they are not launching the commercial site together with the one currently opened for bidding (next to Optima). Contrary to what some people think, I calculated that the commercial site is way bigger than Bedok Point and with higher plot ratio. Hope for something exciting.

Changi CityPoint has a hopeless carpark, driving people away. So a case to note for future developers of the commercial site.

Yes, the potential will be realised in 4-5 years together with Changi Business Park, SUTD, ERL and that is when investors be able to reap the benefits.

I expect ECO to be priced the same as Euhabitat, if not more, by virtue of the proximity to the MRT. As an investor, I would think this has more potential than most PC in Punggol.Agree, I also like this area with only condos and landed homes.

If the commercial site is for a shopping mall to cater to the residents there, would be great and boost prices up further.

Allthepies
20-07-12, 18:14
not sure this area or jld got more potential.guess all boils down to the launch pricing.

howgozit
20-07-12, 19:54
WRT Changi City Point, an alternative would be the UE Bez Hub which is beside CHangi City Point.. where NTUC Xtra is.

But it is fast becoming popular and the parking is also hopeless... the parking is already struggling even when the tenancy is not at max capacity. I think the trend is towards less parking allocation.

I expect the parking in the Tanah Merah commercial plot to be limited, the population density around that area is going to be much higher by then and I would think the developers are expecting patrons to be on foot rather than driving.

I expect ECO to be priced the same as Euhabitat, if not more, by virtue of the proximity to the MRT. As an investor, I would think this has more potential than most PC in Punggol.

Yellow Horse
20-07-12, 20:01
not sure this area or jld got more potential.guess all boils down to the launch pricing.

Oh mine! Do u mean jurong lake district!?!
Yes, condo there definitely cheaper, and for good reasons like air quality. Loads of HDB there, old and new. Mostly HDB upgraders.
Unless u vested few years back when prices still low, otherwise..... :scared-1:

Ps: My family and siblings are all over jurong, include jurong west ext, jurong west st 42, boon lay, taman jurong. Ask me if I know Jurong :scared-5:

Allthepies
20-07-12, 23:07
Oh mine! Do u mean jurong lake district!?!
Yes, condo there definitely cheaper, and for good reasons like air quality. Loads of HDB there, old and new. Mostly HDB upgraders.
Unless u vested few years back when prices still low, otherwise..... :scared-1:

Ps: My family and siblings are all over jurong, include jurong west ext, jurong west st 42, boon lay, taman jurong. Ask me if I know Jurong :scared-5:

Ha bro why be scared when $$$ r pouring non stop into the region...

bakasa2002
21-07-12, 16:41
752 units, it's gonna be jam pack for this plot considering almost 1/3 of it is Townhouse + facilities! OMG! :doh:

http://riversails.wordpress.com/other-projects/eco-bedok-south/

GSLJ
22-07-12, 23:14
752 units, it's gonna be jam pack for this plot considering almost 1/3 of it is Townhouse + facilities! OMG! :doh:

http://riversails.wordpress.com/other-projects/eco-bedok-south/Near to Mrt, so will still sell very well. :)

latour
23-07-12, 09:51
Near to Mrt, so will still sell very well. :)

Given the recent East and NorthEast parc olympia and Parc centros - this one will be a no brainer, unless developer goes the other way 'price-to-kill'... i anticipate many are watching out for this.

phantom_opera
23-07-12, 10:09
After heat in Parc Centros, they should launch immediately :simmering:

thomastansb
23-07-12, 10:18
If it is priced well, then it will sell. But I doubt so. So near to MRT and CBP. I really doubt they will price it low. Somemore not much land there already and we know Tanah Merah is like a private properties enclosure. The demand will be there one. And looking at Far East pattern, my guess is starting from 1200 to 1300. Studio will probably > 1400 easily. Say 2 bedroom 750 sq ft @ 1200 psf, only 900k. Sound reasonable. Those pasir ris condo without MRT like Livia already close to 1M for 2 bedrooms. This one 5 mins walk to MRT in a mature estate, should be a hot project.

After heat in Parc Centros, they should launch immediately :simmering:

phantom_opera
23-07-12, 10:36
If it is priced well, then it will sell. But I doubt so. So near to MRT and CBP. I really doubt they will price it low. Somemore not much land there already and we know Tanah Merah is like a private properties enclosure. The demand will be there one. And looking at Far East pattern, my guess is starting from 1200 to 1300. Studio will probably > 1400 easily. Say 2 bedroom 750 sq ft @ 1200 psf, only 900k. Sound reasonable. Those pasir ris condo without MRT like Livia already close to 1M for 2 bedrooms. This one 5 mins walk to MRT in a mature estate, should be a hot project.

Siversea II ... u get what I mean :scared-5:

latour
23-07-12, 15:29

I think thats why many are looking at My Manhattan lately, no diff the price /psf is about there, and everything is nearby. Make alot of sense now.

GSLJ
23-07-12, 20:00
Given the recent East and NorthEast parc olympia and Parc centros - this one will be a no brainer, unless developer goes the other way 'price-to-kill'... i anticipate many are watching out for this.Yes, if priced to sell this project will be hot.

But wonder if the townhouses will still sell with the additional stamp duty.

carbuncle
23-07-12, 21:18
selling price will be benchmarked to Optima TOP psf minus 100

bakasa2002
23-07-12, 22:16
Given the recent East and NorthEast parc olympia and Parc centros - this one will be a no brainer, unless developer goes the other way 'price-to-kill'... i anticipate many are watching out for this.

Feo price to kill is hardly surprising, considering optima alrdy doing more than 1200psf, wld they be pricing below that? Granted its not as near but feo proj are always 'superior'. :)

bakasa2002
23-07-12, 22:19
I think thats why many are looking at My Manhattan lately, no diff the price /psf is about there, and everything is nearby. Make alot of sense now.

Manhattan wins in terms of amenities but I think D16 still have a higher price tag compared to D18?

thomastansb
23-07-12, 23:36
I think minimum psf start from Optima TOP psf. Then higher floors + 200 psf. Far east pattern is like this. I won't be surprised.

selling price will be benchmarked to Optima TOP psf minus 100

latour
24-07-12, 15:05
Starting from $1300 to $1400 /psf avg, jus like wen feo launched Silverseas years ago !!!

bakasa2002
24-07-12, 15:16
Starting from $1300 to $1400 /psf avg, jus like wen feo launched Silverseas years ago !!!

With 20% discount? I doubt 3bdr will be >$1300 cos that will put it in bracket of Bedok residences. :)

howgozit
24-07-12, 16:11
With 20% discount? I doubt 3bdr will be >$1300 cos that will put it in bracket of Bedok residences. :)

The indicative I got for early bird offer after all the discounts would be around $1200psf... which means if not for the discounts, it will be around BR ball park.

I don't think it is surprising. Although BR is very well located, it is smack in the middle of HDB. Eco is still located in a nestle of private housing. This may appeal to many.

bakasa2002
24-07-12, 16:17
The indicative I got for early bird offer after all the discounts would be around $1200psf... which means if not for the discounts, it will be around BR ball park.

I don't think it is surprising. Although BR is very well located, it is smack in the middle of HDB. Eco is still located in a nestle of private housing. This may appeal to many.

Wooh, after all discount means from 1200psf... More ex than archi. :(

I agree w what u said about the pte housing but just felt that integrated command a premium much like WT and Parc Centros?

howgozit
24-07-12, 16:52
Its indicative at this stage... I believe they are still fishing for the right pricing.... also like flying kite and testing the market before the launch.

Imagine they get you very interested first and then tell you it's $1200psf with all the discounts... you are keen but feel the pricing is abit steep though not unreasonable... then right before launch they'll tell just for you only.. early bird at an unbeatable price $1100psf... many may jump to commit. So I think it is all part of their marketing..

Will update if I get any revisions..

Wooh, after all discount means from 1200psf... More ex than archi. :(

I agree w what u said about the pte housing but just felt that integrated command a premium much like WT and Parc Centros?

carbuncle
24-07-12, 16:56
1200psf indicative for 2br n abv?

GSLJ
24-07-12, 17:52

I don't think it is surprising. Although BR is very well located, it is smack in the middle of HDB. Eco is still located in a nestle of private housing. This may appeal to many.This location no way FEO will price below 1k psf.

So probably around 1k-1.2k psf during early preview. If take up is good slowly increase to 1.5k psf similar to WT.

Kenshinto80
24-07-12, 20:31

How did you manage a 5 mins walk to MRT? Took me at least 10mins. If wan near MRT probably shld get Optima or Casa Merah. Strange that part of the land enclosed is on very high slope.

thomastansb
24-07-12, 21:04
It is a guess. I don't know. Maybe 10 mins? Different people, different speed also.

How did you manage a 5 mins walk to MRT? Took me at least 10mins. If wan near MRT probably shld get Optima or Casa Merah. Strange that part of the land enclosed is on very high slope.

bakasa2002
25-07-12, 13:00

Assuming there is a side gate nearest to new upper changi rd, it will be less than 10min, that's my norm walking speed.

bakasa2002
25-07-12, 13:04
Saw this being put up by one of the agent and was also read somewhere it will be like mini garden by the bay. The pic of vertical Eco garden is likely to be where the slope behind the town houses gonna be, so it give u a idea of the proj.

http://www.ecobedoksouth.net/p/design-concept.html

From the material abv, it doesn't look like my cup of tea, a bit too 'green' the concept. Maybe if I wear No 4, can blend in nicely. Definitely not GBTB, but more like Hortpark concept...

thomastansb
25-07-12, 14:33
I call a few agents. They told me studio will probably be around 1.4 to 1.5k psf. I was told smallest studio is at 548 sq ft. So 1.4k x 548 = 767k. Agent told me still got discount but not sure how much though. One told me if you get high floors, should be able to get a decent seaview (got meh????). Their 2 bedroom is small though. Starting from 600+ sqft. 1.4k psf x 650 sq ft = 910k before discount.

carbuncle
25-07-12, 15:14
shocking pricing. but then its feo. whats new.

bakasa2002
25-07-12, 15:55
I call a few agents. They told me studio will probably be around 1.4 to 1.5k psf. I was told smallest studio is at 548 sq ft. So 1.4k x 548 = 767k. Agent told me still got discount but not sure how much though. One told me if you get high floors, should be able to get a decent seaview (got meh????). Their 2 bedroom is small though. Starting from 600+ sqft. 1.4k psf x 650 sq ft = 910k before discount.

I guess these should b the suites, so maybe psf higher than regular condo?

I am staying somewhere nearby, there is a possibility of seaview if the unit is unblocked. That one quite sure ...

phantom_opera
25-07-12, 16:07
Wah, hit my target peak psf for OCR for this cycle straight 1,400psf for normal ceiling height or SOHO ... there is a diff

GSLJ
25-07-12, 18:50
One subsale unit at Optima one bedder sold in June for 1445psf

So for this project, the suites will probably be priced around at least 1300psf for early buyers.

Clim1688
25-07-12, 20:57
And such price why don't buy those in D12?

howgozit
25-07-12, 21:52
And such price why don't buy those in D12?

for that matter, other resales everywhere else in Singapore including D15/16

bakasa2002
25-07-12, 21:59
for that matter, other resales everywhere else in Singapore including D15/16

FEO has a invisible magnet called 'marketing king strategy'...

latour
26-07-12, 10:04
FEO has a invisible magnet called 'marketing king strategy'...

Pick up a flyer from my letter-box last nite, there is a briefing this Sat 28th July at Changi City Point, 3pm if i remember correctly, on this ECO project and the design concept etc. etc. i think feo will be telling people why its going to worth so much, haha :D

bakasa2002
26-07-12, 10:32
Pick up a flyer from my letter-box last nite, there is a briefing this Sat 28th July at Changi City Point, 3pm if i remember correctly, on this ECO project and the design concept etc. etc. i think feo will be telling people why its going to worth so much, haha :D

I will not be in sg, else will go kapo a bit. Pls provide update if anyone has the materials. :)

phantom_opera
26-07-12, 11:21
DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 720,000 560 Strata 1,286psf May-12

One MRT stop further .... this will be minimum

bakasa2002
26-07-12, 11:28
DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 720,000 560 Strata 1,286psf May-12

One MRT stop further .... this will be minimum

Woo, that's a tidy profit for DB! I rem was going 800-990psf at launched isn't it?

Btw, I heard launch might be aug instead of oct. feo like to launch during hungry ghost mth?

phantom_opera
26-07-12, 11:45
Woo, that's a tidy profit for DB! I rem was going 800-990psf at launched isn't it?

Btw, I heard launch might be aug instead of oct. feo like to launch during hungry ghost mth?

Most 1brs in DBR either west sun, lower floor, facing MSCP etc, if better facing / high floor will command even higher psf

#06-XX 560sqft
2010-11-01 1,072psf
2012-05-24 1,286psf

#02-XX 538sqft
2009-09-11 883psf
2012-04-25 1,180psf

You see even in 2009, price is close to 900psf for #02 1br near MRT already so you can dream about FEO selling anything less than 1200psf for 1br for ECO, if got seaview count on 1500psf

Same for Optima

2012-06-18 #03-XX 484sqft 1,445psf
2009-08-27 970psf $229,900

phantom_opera
26-07-12, 12:29
The Shore Residences ... no MRT but at better location:

#06-XX 592sqft
2010-01-04 1,047psf
2012-05-29 1,275psf

thomastansb
26-07-12, 14:19
Looks like projects with MRT appreciates more than those without MRT.

Most 1brs in DBR either west sun, lower floor, facing MSCP etc, if better facing / high floor will command even higher psf

#06-XX 560sqft
2010-11-01 1,072psf
2012-05-24 1,286psf

#02-XX 538sqft
2009-09-11 883psf
2012-04-25 1,180psf

You see even in 2009, price is close to 900psf for #02 1br near MRT already so you can dream about FEO selling anything less than 1200psf for 1br for ECO, if got seaview count on 1500psf

Same for Optima

2012-06-18 #03-XX 484sqft 1,445psf
2009-08-27 970psf $229,900

phantom_opera
26-07-12, 14:26
Looks like projects with MRT appreciates more than those without MRT.

this is to be expected due to higher & higher COE + opening of circle line and DTL1

latour
26-07-12, 17:50
this is to be expected due to higher & higher COE + opening of circle line and DTL1

No brainer, sometime ago I did mention (forgot which thread i post), stick to selected FH properties or LH99 near MRT/mall/shops etc.

carbuncle
26-07-12, 22:54
too GREEN attracts lots of insects n mozzies :tsk-tsk:

minority
27-07-12, 12:16
ITs a FEO.... so :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

Chillyred888
27-07-12, 13:16
Whether it will be launch during that month, somehow i feel this project will still do well.

Aspirational
27-07-12, 16:47
Dear all,

eCO is anticipated to launch in early Sept for VVIP booking. As u know with FEO, speed and time is of essence to secure best units at good prices, just look at Watertown and you will know. Call me to register for the latest info and get your cheques in once booking is open!

Cheers!

Wee-Ling
9851-5470
[email protected]
SLP Realty

latour
27-07-12, 17:52
Whether it will be launch during that month, somehow i feel this project will still do well.

This one will certainly do well, very quickly reaching 70% to 80% sold with avg of (i guess) $1.3k /psf on average. There are a few I know talking about; last time BR "if more then $1.2k /psf will give it a miss" - they will be back, and its so tempting.

phantom_opera
27-07-12, 17:59
Those rich landed property owners around Bedok South / Upper East Coast already wait until neck long long for Bedok Residences II

70% prefers buy direct from developer according to Credit S survey

thomastansb
27-07-12, 21:44
I mean look at projects such as Interlace. I don't see much growth. In fact, you are better off buying another project, sell it, and buy Interlace again.

No brainer, sometime ago I did mention (forgot which thread i post), stick to selected FH properties or LH99 near MRT/mall/shops etc.

Yellow Horse
27-07-12, 22:37
Just came back from a walk!
From tanah merah mrt walk to Eco, cut thru via private estate to main road bedok south is 12 mins based on moderate speed.
From tanah merah mrt walk to Optima near katong flora is 3 mins.

latour
27-07-12, 22:58
12 - 3 = 9mins.

phantom_opera
27-07-12, 23:07
I am willing to bet $10 that this will be one of the hottest projects this year if they price reasonably aka slightly less than Bedok Residences

Estuary @ Yishun 800m from MRT, super west sun, facing super noisy road 1br already 1100psf ... FEO going to sell this cheap or set a benchmark?? ... :D

But as usual FEO SOHO quantum / psf are unbelievable :p

carbuncle
27-07-12, 23:15
Estuary 1100psf is TOP ready to move in. Cant compare like that.

phantom_opera
27-07-12, 23:16
Estuary 1100psf is TOP ready to move in. Cant compare like that.

Estuary TOP Already|?? :scared-4:

Am I dreaming?

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/a/0/e/6/a0e66a23188713_1_V550.jpg

BTW, this is within 1km of Temasek Primary School +++ points

carbuncle
28-07-12, 09:28
ok ok... NEAR top :)

carbuncle
28-07-12, 14:30
if this the view from bedok court... eco?

http://images01.olx.com.sg/ui/4/45/65/67764065_2-MUST-SEE-Fantastic-Seaview-31-2200-Sq-Ft-Bedok-Court-Houses-Apartments-for-Rent.jpg

phantom_opera
28-07-12, 15:14
u can take a photo from Vista8 HDB :p

carbuncle
28-07-12, 16:24
then quite certain higher floor units will have seaview!! n not jkust the pocket type!

carbuncle
28-07-12, 16:34
oh I think I said too early. bedok court also got 17 storey block...

howgozit
28-07-12, 17:27
Why do you cut thru private estate? it is longer distance thru Jln Limau Katsuri and Bedok Rise and more strenuos too bcoz you have to climb the hill.

Just walk down Bedok South Ave 3 (approx 150m) and turn right on New Upper Changi Road(approx 150m)..... 12mins?

Just came back from a walk!
From tanah merah mrt walk to Eco, cut thru via private estate to main road bedok south is 12 mins based on moderate speed.
From tanah merah mrt walk to Optima near katong flora is 3 mins.

Chillyred888
29-07-12, 08:25
Why do you cut thru private estate? it is longer distance thru Jln Limau Katsuri and Bedok Rise and more strenuos too bcoz you have to climb the hill.

Just walk down Bedok South Ave 3 (approx 150m) and turn right on New Upper Changi Road(approx 150m)..... 12mins?

I have actually tried both routes,conclusion is... if you want to shed some pounds,yes the route that yellow horse took is ideal.

But if you r a lady walking on high heels even on your suggested route, wish her all the best la.. its still a long walk and cant imagine walking under the hot sun.By then make up melted liao...:scared-5:

Personally,i'd still prefer the projects over the other side :im-so-happy:

phantom_opera
29-07-12, 08:59
Eco within one km of temasek primary, so pls not everyday talk abt distance to mrt only and it is definitely more quiet

carbuncle
29-07-12, 09:00
is there a bus stop nearby the main entrance? think so right. one or two stops will reach tm mrt doorstep liao.

Chillyred888
29-07-12, 09:05
is there a bus stop nearby the main entrance? think so right. one or two stops will reach tm mrt doorstep liao.

Exactly,but some expert here says its very near to walk le...how to compare to other projects that is only 1.5mins walks to mrt?:doh:

phantom_opera
29-07-12, 09:11
Optima owners should pray that Feo not selling below their already inflated 1445psf, not good to criticize ECO, both are mass market lah

carbuncle
29-07-12, 09:17
Exactly,but some expert here says its very near to walk le...how to compare to other projects that is only 1.5mins walks to mrt?:doh:

a. optima face landed/nursery high flr
b. eco face sea view high flr

which u choose?

if i working adult A.
if i retiree B.

Chillyred888
29-07-12, 09:38
Optima owners should pray that Feo not selling below their already inflated 1445psf, not good to criticize ECO, both are mass market lah

Heard from agent ECO might be selling above 1400psf or more for higher floor

phantom_opera
29-07-12, 10:06

which u choose?

if i working adult A.
if i retiree B.

Yeah, each project has pros/cons ... u see most ppl who buy Archipelago are retirees and rich angmoh family

who buys Sky Habitat hah??

Chillyred888
29-07-12, 10:47

which u choose?

if i working adult A.
if i retiree B.

For me anytime will choose A. More so when I retire..:spliff:
I don't c the plus point having seaview during your sunset days.i'd rather be near mrt anytime, also at old age tired to walk that far also

carbuncle
29-07-12, 10:49
For me anytime will choose A. More so when I retire..:spliff:
I don't c the plus point having seaview during your sunset days.i'd rather be near mrt anytime, as old age tired to walk that far also

ello. pple retire @ 50yo these days...

Chillyred888
29-07-12, 10:50
ello. pple retire @ 50yo these days...

agreee, some may. but u mean ppl retire from age 50 to 55 only? the healthier ones life span can be up to 90 le...by then u lao kok kok lo

phantom_opera
29-07-12, 11:03
Seaview or golf course vuew also means unblocked fresh air, Eco definitely in a greener and more serene part of bedok south

Townhouse will sell like hot cakes, if not because of bedok court blocking, there will be sky garden

Yellow Horse
29-07-12, 11:12
Seaview... Not very important to me. If I want seaview, I'll take district 15, and it's mostly freehold!
Closer to mrt would be my best bet. If Eco is cheaper, and I cannot find a choice unit in Optima.. Eco is worth considering :beats-me-man:

Chillyred888
29-07-12, 11:15
Seaview or golf course vuew also means unblocked fresh air, Eco definitely in a greener and more serene part of bedok south

Townhouse will sell like hot cakes, if not because of bedok court blocking, there will be sky garden

each and everyone's criteria is different ba.maybe its the man made greenery that appeals to some.

well,its a matter of time the forested area will be develop into housing also.:beats-me-man:

phantom_opera
29-07-12, 11:23
If want convenience bedok resi best, take a lift down is your cedele or coffee bean. Go to vista 8 hdb and take a look at the view towards south east it is really quite nice with golf course

Allthepies
29-07-12, 12:42
Seaview... Not very important to me. If I want seaview, I'll take district 15, and it's mostly freehold!
Closer to mrt would be my best bet. If Eco is cheaper, and I cannot find a choice unit in Optima.. Eco is worth considering :beats-me-man:

District 15 sea view where got 1500psf?

phantom_opera
29-07-12, 13:48
Costa Del Sol ...probably around 15th floor

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/3/4/1/f/341f7f503719_1_V550.jpg

carbuncle
29-07-12, 14:42
trees there are tall vs bedok south side... I just checked glancing from my 20 storey

bakasa2002
29-07-12, 16:20
No one went for the changi city pt roadshow on sat to find out more about Eco?

latour
31-07-12, 09:55
I visited someone whom use to stay in this project on the 28th floor, either blk 78 or 76 (can't remember), the view is simply and really Fantastical...

Costa Del Sol ...probably around 15th floor

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/3/4/1/f/341f7f503719_1_V550.jpg

latour
31-07-12, 09:56
No one went for the changi city pt roadshow on sat to find out more about Eco?

Ya... anyone went for the event, i was back to the office working, so miss the roadshow/briefing stuff... anyone?

bakasa2002
31-07-12, 14:30
Tanah Merah Kechil site closing today, so I think this week we will hear who is the highest bidder. Likely FEO will be using this tender price as a benchmark for Eco. :)

latour
31-07-12, 15:04
Tanah Merah Kechil site closing today, so I think this week we will hear who is the highest bidder. Likely FEO will be using this tender price as a benchmark for Eco. :)

I think FEO (and their partners) will likely be bidding this land as well, and beat the competitors like mad in terms of tender price. They will then control ECO prices and later just have to price the new project the same/higher... and people still buy lor.

Chillyred888
31-07-12, 16:53
I think FEO (and their partners) will likely be bidding this land as well, and beat the competitors like mad in terms of tender price. They will then control ECO prices and later just have to price the new project the same/higher... and people still buy lor.

With FEO coming in, all tanah merah owner Huatt ah !!!:cheers4:

blackpepperj
31-07-12, 17:26
With FEO coming in, all tanah merah owner Huatt ah !!!:cheers4:
Fragrance and World Class won instead. More MM coming your way. Outbidded FEO by more than $50m

KTKW
31-07-12, 18:12
My first attempt at website creation.. feel free to comment..
more information will be added of course.. sorry if its not up to standard..

www.ecocondo.com.sg (http://www.ecocondo.com.sg)

KTKW
31-07-12, 18:14
My first attempt at website creation.. feel free to comment..
more information will be added of course.. sorry if its not up to standard..

www.ecocondo.com.sg

8property
03-08-12, 10:05
I visited someone whom use to stay in this project on the 28th floor, either blk 78 or 76 (can't remember), the view is simply and really Fantastical...

Fantastic View!;)

latour
06-08-12, 09:45
$1,513 /psf... nice...
Heard those Town Houses are $4mil and above $$$???

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10743981/for-sale-eco

phantom_opera
06-08-12, 09:56
$1,513 /psf... nice...
Heard those Town Houses are $4mil and above $$$???

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10743981/for-sale-eco

Wah, the balcony is bigger than MBR

1513psf should be list price or price for SOHO

phantom_opera
06-08-12, 10:20
FEO will target Chinese ... I notice Waterfront Isle / Eu Habitat has large proportion of foreigners

http://img4.cache.netease.com/house/2012/7/24/20120724142505183f4.gif

In EuHabitat 37.4% buyers are foreign

bulk purchase (3 units, 6 units)

CONTRACT DATE ADDRESS UNITS TOTAL AREA (SQ FT) PRICE ($PSF)
2011-09-21 #02-XX 3 1,636 1,123
2011-09-20 #05-XX 6 3,229 1,133

In Waterfront Isle, 28.7% buyers are foreign

The Shore Residences 32.5% buyers are foreign

Foreigners seem to favor East side FEO project without existing MRT

For The Hillier foreigners only 11% (suspect mainly Malaysians)
Punggol foreigners 7.6% even less

The highest is Silversea .... foreigners is a whopping 51.2% :scared-5:

mkl22
06-08-12, 11:19
The highest is Silversea .... foreigners is a whopping 51.2% :scared-5:

not surprising... see it advertised constantly on SQ.

phantom_opera
06-08-12, 11:24
ABSD is exactly targeting them ... but after a while, they will get used to it :D

phantom_opera
06-08-12, 12:24
Must salute FEO for not selling 3XXsqft

Even in China GuangDong, 30-40sqm is the norm

http://img3.cache.netease.com/house/2012/7/13/2012071309554937711.jpg

azeoprop
06-08-12, 12:32
Wonder how much will be the 2 bedroom compact suites. :beats-me-man:

Chillyred888
06-08-12, 12:52
Wonder how much will be the 2 bedroom compact suites. :beats-me-man:

was told by agent ard 1300-1400psf

Noexit
06-08-12, 15:19
Wonder is this project started selling?

bakasa2002
06-08-12, 21:57

Before discount of 20%?

bakasa2002
06-08-12, 21:58
Wonder is this project started selling?

Nope, think sep/oct at earliest...

Xan
06-08-12, 22:04
3/4 bedder fr 1150 to 1250 psf onwards
2 bedder fr 1200 to 1300 psf onwards
1 bedder fr 1250 to 1300 psf onwards
Vvip price.

Noexit
06-08-12, 22:25
Wow ok, very interested in this project but so far no news of any update for this project or anyone whom I can approach. :sleep:

Nope, think sep/oct at earliest...

bakasa2002
06-08-12, 23:08
Wow ok, very interested in this project but so far no news of any update for this project or anyone whom I can approach. :sleep:

Bro, I'm in touch w a agent and getting some email updates from her, if keen I can pm u contact.

bakasa2002
06-08-12, 23:09
3/4 bedder fr 1150 to 1250 psf onwards
2 bedder fr 1200 to 1300 psf onwards
1 bedder fr 1250 to 1300 psf onwards
Vvip price.

After discount price seems more palpable than 1500psf?

phantom_opera
06-08-12, 23:12
so bro bakasa this time is sure kill after missing Archipelago??

get the golf course + sea view ... u will not regret it, dun worry be happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Noexit
07-08-12, 09:34
Wow yup yup, sure you may like to email me the detail in the private message here. Thanks

Bro, I'm in touch w a agent and getting some email updates from her, if keen I can pm u contact.

carbuncle
07-08-12, 09:35
哼。至少还没至1400。å¯å–œå¯å–œï¼

carbuncle
07-08-12, 10:44
...............delete

carbuncle
07-08-12, 10:49
Appears that quite human to not hit 1400psf!

bakasa2002
07-08-12, 12:39
so bro bakasa this time is sure kill after missing Archipelago??

get the golf course + sea view ... u will not regret it, dun worry be happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Hehehe ... Archi should be still selling ba .... Won't regret lah, always got good buy one ... If just whether buy at right timing or not mah. :)

bakasa2002
07-08-12, 12:40
Wow yup yup, sure you may like to email me the detail in the private message here. Thanks

Bro, you got PM. :)

phantom_opera
07-08-12, 13:05
Appears that quite human to not hit 1400psf!

for VVIP only, after the 15% discount will be cut to 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 ...weekly ;)

Noexit
07-08-12, 14:13
Wow must act fast !!! I going down now :jogging:

for VVIP only, after the 15% discount will be cut to 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 ...weekly ;)

bakasa2002
07-08-12, 15:15

Typical of FEO, I think might not wait one wk for it to cut, might cut after 1st 2 days if sales are good. However, lately FEO sales seems to be meeting some resistance, think Seahill, Hillsta, etc ...

bakasa2002
07-08-12, 15:16
Wow must act fast !!! I going down now :jogging:

No need lah, just submit cheque n get a q no lor ... Let the agent do the legwork while u just sign. :)

phantom_opera
07-08-12, 15:19
Typical of FEO, I think might not wait one wk for it to cut, might cut after 1st 2 days if sales are good. However, lately FEO sales seems to be meeting some resistance, think Seahill, Hillsta, etc ...

Because they already position at the peak of cycle beyond affordability ... and they are waiting for wages to increase by 5-10% this year .. so next year got buyers again ... :scared-5:

FEO is normally quite ok buy during VVIP preview (e.g. WFI, EuHabitat) but once they sell 70% ... price will reach peak of the cycle ... but early investors will celebrate ;)

phantom_opera
12-08-12, 18:15
http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name/~/media/Images/FEO/eCo/eCO-Feoweb.ashx

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name/eCO/~/media/Images/FEO/eCo/ecobanner3.ashx

Long live D16, long live FEO :p

bakasa2002
12-08-12, 20:03
I was told the theme be eco, green and GBTB sort of condo so that also means probably higher than normal maintenance for these features and more extensive landscaping cost?

I am personally not a fan of garden theme but was informed by agent that the standard 3br condo has only 46 unit, I reckon it will be pretty hot cos' of the limited supply?

oda
13-08-12, 15:31
any indications on townhouse?

carbuncle
13-08-12, 16:28
this time the leaf different shape from euhabitat one lol

4wheels
14-08-12, 08:54
drove by the site on Sunday, saw that there is a small office setup for agent liao. Quite a few (about 5) already there providing information on this project.

KTKW
16-08-12, 12:28
Hi Guys, did not realised there are so many commotion down here....

Anyway, the development will likely to be opened in 3 weeks time.

And for those who need more info..

visit

ecocondo.com.sg (http://ecocondo.com.sg)

If you think that the website is not informative enough.. tell me.. :)

carbuncle
16-08-12, 16:46
so it indeed is selling during 7th month??

hopeful
16-08-12, 17:08

ecocondo.com.sg (http://ecocondo.com.sg)

If you think that the website is not informative enough.. tell me.. :)

can you put up the sales kits/promo materials etc?
the materials that are usually given to agents to promote developments.

propertychap
16-08-12, 17:18
Is this better than bedok residences in terms of location?

KTKW
17-08-12, 09:46
can you put up the sales kits/promo materials etc?
the materials that are usually given to agents to promote developments.

Hi,

I am going to put up the unit numbers (draft) and some special things about the development.

Regarding the sales kit and promo materials.. i believe you should find most of it in the website.. i guess no other website has more information.