PDA

View Full Version : Waterline

Vincegoh
13-07-12, 21:47
Am surprised there ain't more discussion on this project that's expected to top early 2013.. From ura so far sold around 73 units out of 100+..

By the way is this developed by waterline devt or guocoland? Or is water line devt a jv or subsidiary of guocoland?

From show flat pics finishings seem not too bad and pricing is considered still manageable for a freehold project. Anyone been to the actual project?

Me kaypoh nia.. Wanna understand how come not much discussion on this.

carbuncle
14-07-12, 14:46
Perhaps the project a little 'out of the way'?

carbuncle
14-07-12, 16:14
Hey bro, did you manage to get the OG unit?

moomooteo
14-07-12, 21:44
Guocco land is the developer. This is a freehold project that has being on sale from end 2009. Current price is $1400psf$. Crazy.

It was only $1000psf in 2009.

The first floor units have the pool until their door front. This is the unique point. But the layout so so. U go and see the actual unit show flat. That is a 4 bedder but is now knock down to a 2 bed room. One of the bedroom convert study and one convert to a entertainment room inside the masterroom.. Very nice ID but developer charge $200K extra on top of the price for the unit.:doh:

Vincegoh
14-07-12, 22:11
Hey bro, did you manage to get the OG unit?
Yes boss, managed to get the unit eventually. It was a really long dragged out affair though, first with hdb side and then later on the seller also tried to chut stunt. But hopefully all will go smoothly from here. Going down to see lawyer next tues.. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong!

Vincegoh
14-07-12, 22:14
Guocco land is the developer. This is a freehold project that has being on sale from end 2009. Current price is $1400psf$. Crazy.

It was only $1000psf in 2009.

The first floor units have the pool until their door front. This is the unique point. But the layout so so. U go and see the actual unit show flat. That is a 4 bedder but is now knock down to a 2 bed room. One of the bedroom convert study and one convert to a entertainment room inside the masterroom.. Very nice ID but developer charge $200K extra on top of the price for the unit.:doh:
I saw on pptyguru quoting from above 1200 for some of the bigger units.. But actually 40% increase since 2009 sounds "reasonable" right? I saw quite a few projects have similar increases.. The unit I bought resale the owner will make more than 50% (also d19 but aredi 3 yrs old Liao)! Money value really has changed!

Interesting thoughts. Maybe if free next week I will go down to kaypoh abit. Hehe

Anyway i heard for the ID sometimes can try to force developer hand (especially if they are more or less finished selling their units). Can give just a small premium for the ID nia. But for waterline I guess developer won't budge for now as they still have 25% units unsold.. Else they will need to do id all over again..

Maybe when they top next yr then try a cheeky bid for the showflat unit. Lol

moomooteo
15-07-12, 00:21
Ya, time flies. If you talk about OG, the first batch of buyer got sold out by Kheng Leong. KL lowered the price 3 times. If you have bought during the Feb 2009, that will be the lowest price direct from KL.

back to waterline. From my experience of dealing woith Hong Leong group, (Guocco under HL), they will never release the unit with ID for just token. I have tried during 2009 crisis(Feb) to nego for the $80K ID which they want to charge for the showflat, but they stand firm. They finally really sold the showflat with the additional $80K. Not even 1 cent less.... But then, that freehold 2 bedder 898sqf only $600K lah.

Go see the ID of that showflat at Waterline. Really good and can pick up good ideas from there.:cheers2:

carbuncle
15-07-12, 12:20
Yes boss, managed to get the unit eventually. It was a really long dragged out affair though, first with hdb side and then later on the seller also tried to chut stunt. But hopefully all will go smoothly from here. Going down to see lawyer next tues.. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong!

YAy!!!! So happy for u.... :)

ysyap
15-07-12, 13:13
Yes boss, managed to get the unit eventually. It was a really long dragged out affair though, first with hdb side and then later on the seller also tried to chut stunt. But hopefully all will go smoothly from here. Going down to see lawyer next tues.. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong!Congrats on your purchase.. exciting times ahead... 2 months for paper work and hand over of keys plus minor reno for 2 to 3 weeks then move in by end Oct? Cheers! :cheers4:

Vincegoh
15-07-12, 16:30
Ya, time flies. If you talk about OG, the first batch of buyer got sold out by Kheng Leong. KL lowered the price 3 times. If you have bought during the Feb 2009, that will be the lowest price direct from KL.

back to waterline. From my experience of dealing woith Hong Leong group, (Guocco under HL), they will never release the unit with ID for just token. I have tried during 2009 crisis(Feb) to nego for the $80K ID which they want to charge for the showflat, but they stand firm. They finally really sold the showflat with the additional $80K. Not even 1 cent less.... But then, that freehold 2 bedder 898sqf only $600K lah.

Go see the ID of that showflat at Waterline. Really good and can pick up good ideas from there.:cheers2:
I wish I had the foresight to buy OG back in 2009! At that time price really is a gd deal at 600+ Psf plus free wine cabinet, oven, coffee maker etc. well at least I made the seller darn happy with their handsome profits (even though they still wants more). Lol

I'm thinking of going down to waterline showflat this week. Maybe will snap some pics for ID ideas. Funny, I saw on a home decor magazine this morn which show cased a designer home. It said it's waterline with private lift. Wonder if it's the showflat the designer was referring to. If not, it must have meant some of the units have top-ed Liao?

Vincegoh
15-07-12, 16:33
Congrats on your purchase.. exciting times ahead... 2 months for paper work and hand over of keys plus minor reno for 2 to 3 weeks then move in by end Oct? Cheers! :cheers4:
Thanks thanks! Yeah now more headache about Reno cos wifey quite ying cheem so might need to redo all the wardrobes and cabinets and change all toilet bowls. The unit I got is more or less original condition so there's still a fair bit of work and I'm praying that it can be completed in 4 weeks in time for my hdb handover. One of the designers I spoke to last week said will need ard 6 weeks based on my requests. :(

moomooteo
15-07-12, 18:00
I wish I had the foresight to buy OG back in 2009! At that time price really is a gd deal at 600+ Psf plus free wine cabinet, oven, coffee maker etc. well at least I made the seller darn happy with their handsome profits (even though they still wants more). Lol

I'm thinking of going down to waterline showflat this week. Maybe will snap some pics for ID ideas. Funny, I saw on a home decor magazine this morn which show cased a designer home. It said it's waterline with private lift. Wonder if it's the showflat the designer was referring to. If not, it must have meant some of the units have top-ed Liao?

Yes, the showflat at waterline is 4bedder with Private Lift. The private lift area is really grand..The waterline has not TOP...

ysyap
16-07-12, 06:26
Thanks thanks! Yeah now more headache about Reno cos wifey quite ying cheem so might need to redo all the wardrobes and cabinets and change all toilet bowls. The unit I got is more or less original condition so there's still a fair bit of work and I'm praying that it can be completed in 4 weeks in time for my hdb handover. One of the designers I spoke to last week said will need ard 6 weeks based on my requests. :(They say 6 wks is just to protect themselves in case they can't complete in 4 wks. You just have to go there every 2 or 3 days during the renovation process to check and make noise. I'm sure it can be completed in 4+1 wk. No need 6 wks. All the best! Starting shopping for new furniture... :cheers6:

Vincegoh
16-07-12, 10:55
Yes, the showflat at waterline is 4bedder with Private Lift. The private lift area is really grand..The waterline has not TOP...

the magazine damn misleading... said it's meant for a family of 5. i was like hmmm.. this is interesting. so end up it's for the showflat..

actually alot of these decor design features need to have a realistic pricing.. 200k is really sky high for a normal family. at least it's a ransom for me.. lol. no wonder ciseern seemed to scoff at me when i quoted a reno budget of 30-50k. havent heard from them since. :beats-me-man:

Vincegoh
16-07-12, 10:57
They say 6 wks is just to protect themselves in case they can't complete in 4 wks. You just have to go there every 2 or 3 days during the renovation process to check and make noise. I'm sure it can be completed in 4+1 wk. No need 6 wks. All the best! Starting shopping for new furniture... :cheers6:

ok, hope can have it all done by 5 weeks then. actually i dun want to rush them too much also in case they do shoddy work. :p

will start shopping for new furniture after the ID is firmed up. this far looking more at toilet bowls and sinks. saw a few designs from sensowash.. looks darn good. (price should be darn darn good also. :scared-2: )

ysyap
16-07-12, 20:24
ok, hope can have it all done by 5 weeks then. actually i dun want to rush them too much also in case they do shoddy work. :p

will start shopping for new furniture after the ID is firmed up. this far looking more at toilet bowls and sinks. saw a few designs from sensowash.. looks darn good. (price should be darn darn good also. :scared-2: )Enjoy the shopping process. Get your kids along and they'll all have ownership of the new place. It adds meaning and value. Cheers! :cheers1:

Vincegoh
20-07-12, 14:39
went to visit the showflat.. actually hor, not that impressive leh for 200k? :2cents:

there's a 3br starbuy for the west sun facing stack 18 with no pool view.. more than 20% cheaper than the inner stack with pool view. interesting.

sub
31-03-13, 21:46
The project just TOP very recently. Any owners collecting their keys?:)

garlic
14-04-16, 14:07
Hi, any owners here know which stack are direct-north facing? How is the construction and finishing? many defects reported or? Thanks in advance..