PDA

View Full Version : Pity those landed property owner at Tanah Merah

radha08
24-08-12, 10:34
...Going to be SURROUNDED by Condo....M...sSSS...:D:D:D

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/NewUppChngi/CL/NewUppChngi-main%28CL%29.htm

phantom_opera
24-08-12, 10:37
Tanah Merah is the next Tanjong Rhu? I think ECO and Parcel B probably within 1km of Temasek Primary

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/NewUppChngi/CL/images-others/locationmap.jpg

doufei
24-08-12, 10:43
Looks like Land parcel A is the best among the recent sold/available for sale list.

Tanah Merah is the next Tanjong Rhu? I think ECO and Parcel B probably within 1km of Temasek Primary

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/NewUppChngi/CL/images-others/locationmap.jpg

radha08
24-08-12, 10:55
GOVT very smart...they whack all land next to tanah merah mrt NOW...then next year they announce ERL station next to Temasek Pri...then they sell all the land there...HUAT BIG BIG...:cool:

phantom_opera
24-08-12, 10:57
GOVT very smart...they whack all land next to tanah merah mrt NOW...then next year they announce ERL station next to Temasek Pri...then they sell all the land there...HUAT BIG BIG...:cool:

otherwise how to recover the cost for building MRT?

latour
24-08-12, 10:57

Exactly... Bedok South, Huat Ah!!!

radha08
24-08-12, 11:04
Exactly... Bedok South, Huat Ah!!!

bro u also vested in south..ah...see u always monitoring bedok south...just like me ah...:D

Chillyred888
24-08-12, 12:33
It's definitely more 'liveable & serenading to stay on the other side ie. casa merah/ optima, though they share same mrt station

thomastansb
24-08-12, 14:01
If I have a choice, I will choose Tanah Merah over Bedok or Simei (both 1 stop away). It is much quieter and lesser people. More exclusive.

radha08
24-08-12, 14:30
If I have a choice, I will choose Tanah Merah over Bedok or Simei (both 1 stop away). It is much quieter and lesser people. More exclusive.

bedok is an absolute MESS...i dont think it will ever improve...:doh:

Chillyred888
24-08-12, 15:51

Tanah Merah being exclusive and surrounded by only private properties makes it more attractive for both investors or own stay

but now there are 2 sides of TM.., I'm sure alot of potential buyers will still prefer the Optima side at anytime compare to opp Bedok south new plots.

thomastansb
24-08-12, 15:55
But for investors, it doesn't matter. Rental is the same. Casa Merah/Optima side is the part that got food and supermarket there?

Tanah Merah being exclusive and surrounded by only private properties makes it more attractive for both investors or own stay

but now there are 2 sides of TM.., I would prefer the Optima side at anytime compare to opp Bedok south new plots.

Chillyred888
24-08-12, 16:00
But for investors, it doesn't matter. Rental is the same. Casa Merah/Optima side is the part that got food and supermarket there?

Rental no doubt be the same ,but if i'm a tenant and with a few more choices coming, i will still go for optima or casa merah coz its only walking distance away from famous fishball mee pok , 24hrs supermart and also the up and coming East village:cheers5: super convenient le

eng81157
24-08-12, 16:16

there isn't any food or supermarket within a 5-min walk radius

imjason
24-08-12, 17:04

Simpang bedok and ntuc fair price along upper changi...

latour
24-08-12, 17:46
bro u also vested in south..ah...see u always monitoring bedok south...just like me ah...:D

not south, but I'm an East person so D16 onwards to the east. D15 and the rest cannot afford liao.
haha... maybe can see you at those few kopi shop around block 69 Bedok South :D

Chillyred888
24-08-12, 18:02

If u set 5 mins as your guide ,perhaps u can consider staying at Bedok residences or Hdb with coffee shops downstairs .walk downstairs got food Liao Lol
don't even need 5 mins got food ha..

radha08
24-08-12, 21:09

actually sometimes i wonder so many many many units is it really that easy to rent...:confused:

Yellow Horse
24-08-12, 21:40
I also like optima side. Close to mrt. Walking distance to amenities. But yet the surrounding is so serene w the park beside it. Alot would jog and walk their dogs there.

Come to think of it, I can't do the same at bedok. Either my dog gets tramped or I lang-ga another person :scared-5:

radha08
24-08-12, 22:46
I also like optima side. Close to mrt. Walking distance to amenities. But yet the surrounding is so serene w the park beside it. Alot would jog and walk their dogs there.

Come to think of it, I can't do the same at bedok. Either my dog gets tramped or I lang-ga another person :scared-5:

hai yo bedok so many malay u dare take dog there ha..:doh:..knn i going to stay back in hdb damm sianz take my dog in lift those malay dont want to come in...last time i f them...u think this is pig ha...:simmering:

bakasa2002
25-08-12, 00:04
not south, but I'm an East person so D16 onwards to the east. D15 and the rest cannot afford liao.

I'm also nearby at market@58, jiak mee rebus and la kopi... :)

bakasa2002
25-08-12, 00:05

There got park? The one next to d'manor?i agree Bedok Central will become similar to Tampines Central once Bedok Mall is up... :)

radha08
25-08-12, 20:17

yup i will b there..in 2 mths time after i move back to my hdb at ave 3...:cheers1:

radha08
25-08-12, 20:18
I'm also nearby at market@58, jiak mee rebus and la kopi... :)

oh ya man..mee rebus is happening there..that market still damm cheap the prices...like NO inflation one..:D