PDA

View Full Version : Artistic impression vs Actual

lajia
02-09-12, 10:16
When TOP, does the artistic mpression on those brochures tally with what you see? :p
Has anybody ever complain to the developer it looks so different from the artistic impression?

Ringo33
02-09-12, 10:28
When TOP, does the artistic mpression on those brochures tally with what you see? :p
Has anybody ever complain to the developer it looks so different from the artistic impression?

dont need to fight with developers on this lah. just look at all the fine prints. "artist impression only"

Super
02-09-12, 11:01
An impression will never be 100% accurate. I guess that what the developer will tell u. :)

ikan bilis
02-09-12, 11:13
artists' impression & developers' advertisement are all cute hot and beautiful ang-moh babes everywhere.... but we are not ang-moh land... so be realistic in your expectation lah.... ;)

radha08
02-09-12, 11:19
no need imression as long price up 20% can..:cool:

lajia
02-09-12, 11:27
no need imression as long price up 20% can..:cool:

Hahaha....that is very tue, I mean how many times does the impression deviate a lot from your expectation....of course will never be 100% match I know. :cheers1:

Laguna
02-09-12, 11:49
No use
I took picture of the show model etc to prove what delivered is different from the show model.
I wrote to URA, they supported me the case...but developer refused to do anything....

radha08
02-09-12, 12:18
No use
I took picture of the show model etc to prove what delivered is different from the show model.
I wrote to URA, they supported me the case...but developer refused to do anything....

oh ya i remember you mentioning that...developers NO better than car dealers...:doh:

lajia
02-09-12, 12:20
No use

Wa, if URA supported your case than your difference must be quite a lot? Actually since May this year I thought there is a new ruling that developer must be as accurate as possible on the material, etc? Does this also being covered inside?

carbuncle
02-09-12, 12:53
I wonder if LEMON LAW includes property purchases...

Laguna
02-09-12, 13:52
URA will come out for property
CASE refused to deal with property dispute
I doubt lemon law covers this

CondoWE
02-09-12, 17:23
I wonder if LEMON LAW includes property purchases...

Yap..would like to know too...

If LL applicable..Anything differ ask developer for more discount...:D

Vincegoh
05-09-12, 13:13
URA will come out for property
CASE refused to deal with property dispute
I doubt lemon law covers this

For your information, the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act (Cap 52A), specifically excludes the acquisition of an interest in any immovable property as a consumer transaction, applicable under the Act.

carbuncle
05-09-12, 13:40
With that definition, all residential project purchases are considered commercial transactions??? what crap