PDA

View Full Version : Any good buy PC to recommend?

CondoWE
09-09-12, 16:31
May want to buy another one 99yrs PC for long term investment. Already have 2 PC at East, 1 PC and 1 HDB at West so would like to explore other area in Singapore except West and East. The PC must be already TOP (Yr>2000) or going to TOP soon (2013).

If you have any recommendation for those good buy, must buy 2-3 bedders PC, please alert me here :cheers5: .
TQ.

leesg123
09-09-12, 16:34
May want to buy another one 99yrs PC for long term investment. Already have 2 PC at East, 1 PC and 1 HDB at West so would like to explore other area in Singapore except West and East. The PC must be already TOP (Yr>2000) or going to TOP soon (2013).

If you have any recommendation for those good buy, must buy 2-3 bedders PC, please alert me here :cheers5: .
TQ.too heavily vested in SG. Go KLCC.

Also, your current 3 PC are 99yrs or FH? if 99 yrs, consider getting FH.

carbuncle
09-09-12, 16:43
North too hazy. Go for South. lol

DC33_2008
09-09-12, 16:47
Go for the kill in the CCR and FH too only if you have 2-3 of the 4 properties are fully paid up. ;) Just my suggestion as it can be very risky.

TQ.

radha08
09-09-12, 16:49
ha ha for a moment i thot pc=personal computer...:D

CondoWE
09-09-12, 16:50
too heavily vested in SG. Go KLCC.

Also, your current 3 PC are 99yrs or FH? if 99 yrs, consider getting FH.

All 3x99yrs but year is less than 10yrs and the rental yield is more than 5% as 2 of them already fully paid. Regards to MY investment, I have many friends from MY told me to invest in commerical unit rather than PC due to low rental yield unless it's for own stay lor so I abit of ..:confused: :confused: :confused: !

CondoWE
09-09-12, 16:54
Which PC to recommend?

Go for the kill in the CCR and FH too only if you have 2-3 of the 4 properties are fully paid up. ;) Just my suggestion as it can be very risky.

2PC and HDB fully paid, 1PC still on loan servicing so not enough $$$(40% DP) to buy FH now unless I sold one of my PC lor :banghead: !

carbuncle
09-09-12, 16:59
Own stay...?

CondoWE
09-09-12, 17:02
Own stay...?

No. Will stay in HDB :D .

samuelk
09-09-12, 17:06
I thot these 2 quite decent

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10989872/for-sale-river-isles

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/6053993/for-sale-meadows-pierce

please comment as still learning. :beats-me-man:

danntbt
09-09-12, 17:09
Which PC to recommend?

2PC and HDB fully paid, 1PC still on loan servicing so not enough $$$(40% DP) to buy FH now unless I sold one of my PC lor :banghead: !
..re-finance one of the PC or the HDB to cash in since the interest is still so low.....and get FH CCR..

carbuncle
09-09-12, 17:16
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/11192917/for-sale-the-interlace

stiook
09-09-12, 17:18
..re-finance one of the PC or the HDB to cash in since the interest is still so low.....and get FH CCR..

Can refinance HDB?

carbuncle
09-09-12, 17:23
Disclaimer. I never bought a PC in my life.... only Private Apt MM

fiat500
09-09-12, 17:26
singapore not much to invest anymore i reckon!
any rise in prices our gahmen will react quickly to put a stop to it.
the price will remain stagnant for easily next 4-5years..

try investing in malaysia instead: penang,johor or klcc area..
there are more upside potential there plus our strong SGD makes it attractive.
there are many new beautiful high end condos especially in the klcc area @ only 1/3 or 1/4 of the prices in singapore..but 1 thing to note is the loan % rate is about 4.5% in malaysia. :cheers4:

CondoWE
09-09-12, 17:33
I thot these 2 quite decent

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10989872/for-sale-river-isles

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/6053993/for-sale-meadows-pierce

please comment as still learning. :beats-me-man:

Already visit River Isles show flat, Pro-price reasonable and floor plan layout good, Con- surrounded by 3 schools so it will be noisy and the TOP too long to my needs.

For Meadows, the price is a bit at the high side.

CondoWE
09-09-12, 17:38

MM? own stay or rent out?

May looking to MM as well since it's more for investment instead of own stay but location is the key factor for MM ;) .

Other than above, my next option is to go for commerical unit in SG or MY liao :rolleyes:.

Komo
09-09-12, 17:48
go for fh landed:D

carbuncle
09-09-12, 17:49
V on Shenton is a safe bet... sold out yet?

leesg123
09-09-12, 17:54
singapore not much to invest anymore i reckon!
any rise in prices our gahmen will react quickly to put a stop to it.
the price will remain stagnant for easily next 4-5years..

try investing in malaysia instead: penang,johor or klcc area..
there are more upside potential there plus our strong SGD makes it attractive.
there are many new beautiful high end condos especially in the klcc area @ only 1/3 or 1/4 of the prices in singapore..but 1 thing to note is the loan % rate is about 4.5% in malaysia. :cheers4:Actually our S$ appreciation does help in covering the 4.5% interest (in fact can get 4.2%). Such tat looking back over the years, the interest is actually 1.x %

lajia
09-09-12, 17:54
No. Will stay in HDB :D .

Wa....earn so much but not enjoying? Don't keep everything for retirement, human life span is not flat and constant. And is very very unpredictable. :D

Later 2 leg straighten and Liao Liao ....:eek:

:2cents: :2cents: , not mean to curse anyone....don't feel offended if you are, just my opinion. :o

Oh yes, I also think go South, if u are already vested in west....:D

leesg123
09-09-12, 17:55
Already visit River Isles show flat, Pro-price reasonable and floor plan layout good, Con- surrounded by 3 schools so it will be noisy and the TOP too long to my needs.

For Meadows, the price is a bit at the high side.You are doing pretty well to have build up such good portfolio of properties. Mind sharing you in what age group? Employee or inherited $$? Just curious.

radha08
09-09-12, 18:30
Can refinance HDB?

no x3:simmering:

radha08
09-09-12, 18:32
You are doing pretty well to have build up such good portfolio of properties. Mind sharing you in what age group? Employee or inherited $$? Just curious.

ha ha these type of question last time mr yt like to ask...:D:D:D

buttercarp
09-09-12, 18:45
@CondoWe, you don't mind the ABSD?

radha08
09-09-12, 19:04

pay money earn money...i guess:o

CondoWE
09-09-12, 19:07
Wa....earn so much but not enjoying? Don't keep everything for retirement, human life span is not flat and constant. And is very very unpredictable. :D

Later 2 leg straighten and Liao Liao ....:eek:

:2cents: :2cents: , not mean to curse anyone....don't feel offended if you are, just my opinion. :o

Oh yes, I also think go South, if u are already vested in west....:D

Yap..it may happen to anyone but I prefer work hard now and enjoy later....:D :D :D !

Any good buy at South :scared-5: ?

You are doing pretty well to have build up such good portfolio of properties. Mind sharing you in what age group? Employee or inherited $$? Just curious.

hahaha..I'm not the boss but an employee taking salary like most Singaporean here ;) . Parent and parent in law are quite poor so my wife and I have to force ourself to breakthrough the barrier so that we can have earlier retirement w/o worry about $$$ in future lor . Btw, we are from earlier X generation :D .

CondoWE
09-09-12, 19:09

pay money earn money...i guess:o

There is no way to escape..One of my PC already kena ABSD liao :banghead: . That why may think of purchasing commerical unit instead ;) .

CondoInterested
09-09-12, 19:27
What is your budget?

Clover By The Park.

coolview
09-09-12, 20:04
There is no way to escape..One of my PC already kena ABSD liao :banghead: . That why may think of purchasing commerical unit instead ;) .
I was actually looking to buy commercial unit for investment as well, but realised need to pay 7% GST on top of stamp duty. Paying additional 3% ABSD seems more worthwhile.I was looking at Coralis next to Katong 112. The studio apartments seems quite attractive for investment, just tat it is west sun facing.

lifeline
09-09-12, 20:07
V on Shenton is a safe bet... sold out yet?

only problem with this project is differential pricing.

they release floor by floor at different pricing. so same stack high floor and lower floor may and up same psf. trying to max out the achievable psf.

bakasa2002
09-09-12, 20:16
Sin Ming area pre Thomson line announcement, gardens at Bishan, Bishan point are pretty decent price comparing to clover though i have to say clover in good location for amenities, park apart from no mrt close by. :)

CondoWE
09-09-12, 20:26
What is your budget?

Clover By The Park.
Bro..u see me to high:scared-4: . 2.1ml for 3 bidder is totally out of budget liao :doh: !

price
09-09-12, 20:36

North too hazy but south u are IN the source of the haze.

price
09-09-12, 20:44
Yap..it may happen to anyone but I prefer work hard now and enjoy later....:D :D :D !

Any good buy at South :scared-5: ?

hahaha..I'm not the boss but an employee taking salary like most Singaporean here ;) . Parent and parent in law are quite poor so my wife and I have to force ourself to breakthrough the barrier so that we can have earlier retirement w/o worry about $$$ in future lor . Btw, we are from earlier X generation :D .
Wow! so is she still working now? impressive! :) Gen X = late 30s early 40s? it is so difficult to buy a HDB if you've started your first with a PC. :(

CondoWE
09-09-12, 21:32
Wow! so is she still working now? impressive! :) Gen X = late 30s early 40s? it is so difficult to buy a HDB if you've started your first with a PC. :(

Some website said X generation is from birth from1960~1980 leh..mean 32~50 yrs old. I'm in mid 40...:D !

hyenergix
09-09-12, 21:35
Go where the government is pumping $ into the infrastructure.

CondoInterested
09-09-12, 21:43
@bakasa2002
I go the area often. Clover is walkable to Bishan MRT to me.

@CondoWE
3 Bed $2.1m now? OMG

I missed this 2008 launched condo for 2 reasons, because it is 99LH and thinking 2009 will drop but it turns upward from Q2 2009 till now. Then 4 bed is $1.3m, the smaller 3 bed is $800k to $900k plus and the bigger 3 bed is around $1.1m.

Sigh, market rockets :doh:

@carbuncle

I like North, nice peaceful place to live and life is a little lay back here.

CondoWE
09-09-12, 21:52
:scared-1:
@bakasa2002
I go the area often. Clover is walkable to Bishan MRT to me.

@CondoWE
3 Bed $2.1m now? OMG

I missed this 2008 launched condo for 2 reasons, because it is 99LH and thinking 2009 will drop but it turns upward from Q2 2009 till now. Then 4 bed is $1.3m, the smaller 3 bed is $800k to $900k plus and the bigger 3 bed is around $1.1m.

Sigh, market rockets :doh:

@carbuncle

I like North, nice peaceful place to live and life is a little lay back here.

hahaha..recently property news said that HDB in Bishan almost hit 1m..so 2.1m for Bishan PC is no surprise to me liao.. :rolleyes:

flxcat
09-09-12, 22:34
:scared-1:

hahaha..recently property news said that HDB in Bishan almost hit 1m..so 2.1m for Bishan PC is no surprise to me liao.. :rolleyes:
Buy one in north and one in south. U can change your nick to CondoNSWE :cheers4: E

yjcai
09-09-12, 22:37

You must be referring to clift. Still top rental.

radha08
09-09-12, 22:43
Can refinance HDB?

NO...THATS CAPITAL N and O:eek:

ahsoh88
09-09-12, 22:45
you should look at old condo at Seletar hill area (e.g. Mimosa park, Nim Garden) freehold at below 1K psf and potential for future onblock.

radha08
09-09-12, 22:47
Which PC to recommend?

some ulu ulu FH apt still can get cheap..

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/11130830/for-sale-hillview-apartments

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10607627/for-sale-edelweiss-park-condo

bakasa2002
09-09-12, 23:14
Bro..u see me to high:scared-4: . 2.1ml for 3 bidder is totally out of budget liao :doh: !

Clover 3BR should be around 1.5mil, not 2.1mil ba ....

CondoWE
10-09-12, 00:05
some ulu ulu FH apt still can get cheap..

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/11130830/for-sale-hillview-apartments

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10607627/for-sale-edelweiss-park-condo

Not for own stay so the most important is able to find tenant and let it run by itself :rolleyes: !

radha08
10-09-12, 00:14
Not for own stay so the most important is able to find tenant and let it run by itself :rolleyes: !

yup thats a good strategy...:cheers1:

CondoWE
10-09-12, 00:19
Clover 3BR should be around 1.5mil, not 2.1mil ba ....

Prices are from propertyguru.com.sg. May be they post wrongly as 3bedder but the floor area is really big lor..:simmering: !

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/clover-by-the-park-1295?gclid=CJnp2sbxqLICFcp56wodziwAhg

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-property-listing?listing_type=sale&search_type=district&property_type=&school=&mrt=&address=&property_id=&distance=0.5&latitude=&longitude=&interest=&hdb_type_group=&minprice=&maxprice=&minbed=3&maxbed=3&minsize=&maxsize=&minsize_land=&maxsize_land=&freetext=Clover+by+the+park&minpsf=&maxpsf=&listing_posted=&mintop=&maxtop=&sort=&order=&min_latitude=&max_latitude=&min_longitude=&max_longitude=&submit=

equalizer
10-09-12, 00:23
Since TSL already announced, the next best bet should be ERL. Look for those where you think will be close to stations lah. East coast condos nomrally have quite good rents so shld meet yr expectations

CondoWE
10-09-12, 00:42
Since TSL already announced, the next best bet should be ERL. Look for those where you think will be close to stations lah. East coast condos nomrally have quite good rents so shld meet yr expectations

Hehehe..got one at East Coast n one at Pasir Ris So my strategy is not to put all eggs into one basket..:D !

CondoWE
10-09-12, 00:48
NO...THATS CAPITAL N and O:eek:

Wat is Capital N and O?

For hdb, If I m not wrong...it should be able to refinance if your current loan is from bank by deducting cpf (still servicing loan) But for those who has already fully paid n wanted to cash out is no no.

equalizer
10-09-12, 00:55
Hehehe..got one at East Coast n one at Pasir Ris So my strategy is not to put all eggs into one basket..:D !

Bukit timah lor....

leesg123
10-09-12, 02:06
Go River Valley!

Komo
10-09-12, 08:05
go JB ........ retirement home for all:D

CondoWE
10-09-12, 08:06
Bukit timah lor....

Now looking at South, North and Central and may be North West area except East and West.

Go River Valley!
Hahaha...My wife eyeing MM at Stellar@RV since the VVIP launch liao:doh: ! She has gone through very good bargain with the agent and developer then. In view of investment perspective, I prefer those that already TOP or yr below 10yrs PC which i can rent out after buy over rather than wasting time to wait for TOP :rolleyes: ?

Btw, the sale of Stellar@RV is still very slow n it's a good sign that the developer may further drop the price if those who are keen :D .

leesg123
10-09-12, 08:24
Now looking at South, North and Central and may be North West area except East and West.

Hahaha...My wife eyeing MM at Stellar@RV since the VVIP launch liao:doh: ! She has gone through very good bargain with the agent and developer then. In view of investment perspective, I prefer those that already TOP or yr below 10yrs PC which i can rent out after buy over rather than wasting time to wait for TOP :rolleyes: ?

Btw, the sale of Stellar@RV is still very slow n it's a good sign that the developer may further drop the price if those who are keen :D .Then u can consider RV Suites which just TOP next door!

leesg123
10-09-12, 08:29

Btw, the sale of Stellar@RV is still very slow n it's a good sign that the developer may further drop the price if those who are keen :D .Or u can consider RV Edge (Shanghai Road) also next to Stellar RV, i think it is on track to TOP next year.

nav14
10-09-12, 13:53
no x3:simmering:

Even for private property, the latest rules are that you cannot use the cash-out refinancing from existing property to finance another property? How strict is the govt in imposing this? Does the govt do any checks to ensure that this rle is complied with?

leesg123
10-09-12, 14:22
Even for private property, the latest rules are that you cannot use the cash-out refinancing from existing property to finance another property? How strict is the govt in imposing this? Does the govt do any checks to ensure that this rle is complied with?MAS is the central database. they can trace one.

nav14
10-09-12, 16:00
MAS is the central database. they can trace one.
I guess they should not have any problem tracing but do they go to the extent of doing it? Anyone got caught?

CondoWE
10-09-12, 16:30
Even for private property, the latest rules are that you cannot use the cash-out refinancing from existing property to finance another property? How strict is the govt in imposing this? Does the govt do any checks to ensure that this rle is complied with?

Can fully cash purchased PC cash-out(60%) for another property?

Which website said not allow? Mind sharing?

CondoWE
10-09-12, 16:32

Retirement @ Canada if possible....:D :D :D !

ZeeWee
10-09-12, 17:31

Btw, the sale of Stellar@RV is still very slow n it's a good sign that the developer may further drop the price if those who are keen :D .

Stellar@RV sales very slow meh? I mean may not be as fast like One Dusun, 1 day sell out but past 2 weeks have clocked in at least 20+ sales.. for a MM project with a $1mil price tag, I think its doing pretty good.. somemore left only 35 units..

nav14
10-09-12, 18:00
Can fully cash purchased PC cash-out(60%) for another property?

Which website said not allow? Mind sharing?

Fully cash purchased or combined with CPF, cash-out refinancing or equity loan (for fully pad up) properties , the latest rules are proceeds from such refinancing cannot be used to pruchase another property. The DBS mortgage appliction form states
"I hereby declare that the funds obtained from my Term oan will not be used for the pruchase of residential properties in Singapore..."

But I know many do not follow the rule as the govt is not really doing thorough checks on this, so far.

carbuncle
10-09-12, 18:13
I think Term loan is not referring to Equity loan. it is referring to unsecured facility like CashLine.

leesg123
10-09-12, 18:28
I think Term loan is not referring to Equity loan. it is referring to unsecured facility like CashLine.
Dbs call it term loan, is equity loan in fact as the loan is backed by the house.

carbuncle
10-09-12, 18:42
I see.... ....

DC33_2008
10-09-12, 20:21
Are interested in D1 condo with 999LH at $1700psf about 100m from new mrt stn opening next year.:D

fiat500
11-09-12, 00:15
Are interested in D1 condo with 999LH at $1700psf about 100m from new mrt stn opening next year.:D
Emerald gardens lah ! :rolleyes:

minority
11-09-12, 01:14

Go WEST!.......................

minority
11-09-12, 01:26
yup thats a good strategy...:cheers1:

That's everyone's strategy!

minority
11-09-12, 01:27

get rob n rape there too while retiring.......

minority
11-09-12, 01:29

tats a lousy project. if u are looking RV look at aspen heights. older but bigger spaced and many units so u can pick n choose n bargain.

minority
11-09-12, 01:31

tats a good 1. only few FH in CBD area n this is near MRT. but up a lot liao.. was hovering at $1100 during the dark days.

DC33_2008
11-09-12, 13:05
So Smart! :)

carbuncle
11-09-12, 13:12
Missed out on Craigs Place.