PDA

View Full Version : AlaMah, who are using my condo facilities?

Laguna
15-09-12, 10:47
There are so many people using the FREE condo facilities

1. SPs but non-residents...they feel that this is their rights
2. friends of residents and SPs
3. BBQ and functions guests
4. neighbours of your condo
5. ex-tenants, ex-tutors
6. tail-gaters....

So ended up, the condo pools are cheaper than public pools. There is no need to pay entrance fee and provides hot shower.

So, I just wonder, how the condo mgt or security guards going to enforce strict rules whereby only residents and accompanied guests can use the pools...

headache for lots of mass market projects....

radha08
15-09-12, 11:03
welcome to singapore if it FREE i WANT...:cheers1:

Really sad case mentality...actually the FT are no better...the use free and leave their mess behind...:mad:

Komo
15-09-12, 12:00
FT are worst.... not their property anyway:doh:

minority
15-09-12, 15:07
wat are u folks ranting abt?

Free or not up to ur mgmt committee to enforce. If the committee is useless stop complaining go join the committee and do the right thing.

Its always easy to be arm chair critic.

leesg123
15-09-12, 15:14

5. ex-tenants, ex-tutors
6. tail-gaters....

So ended up, the condo pools are cheaper than public pools. There is no need to pay entrance fee and provides hot shower.

So, I just wonder, how the condo mgt or security guards going to enforce strict rules whereby only residents and accompanied guests can use the pools...

headache for lots of mass market projects....yup, a common issue with mass market condo,esp if most are hdb upgraders. very different behaviour if you see those at D9, 10, 11 condo.

CP5211
15-09-12, 16:38

5. ex-tenants, ex-tutors
6. tail-gaters....

headache for lots of mass market projects....

Hi, I live in a private property in Beijing. Over here we pay to use the outdoor pool and in door pool(during winter). Per usage is S$16 or you can buy the annual membership card. It helps to control the people using the pool. However once in a while, I do see workers taking free showers or domestic helpers using the pool(I guess their employers lent their membership cards to them).

DC33_2008
15-09-12, 17:01
Sky pool may have less of this problem as they do not have card access to that floor.
yup, a common issue with mass market condo,esp if most are hdb upgraders. very different behaviour if you see those at D9, 10, 11 condo.

howgozit
15-09-12, 17:21
Absolutely correct... it is all about enforcement.

wat are u folks ranting abt?

Free or not up to ur mgmt committee to enforce. If the committee is useless stop complaining go join the committee and do the right thing.

Its always easy to be arm chair critic.

buttercarp
15-09-12, 17:52
My condo pool is huge.
Cos it is an old condo, so I guess people can't be bothered with the facilites.
An occasional crowd is welcomed otherwise the place looks deserted.
Many times when I use the gym in the afternoons, I am alone and I imagine I own the whole gym :im-so-happy: .

Laguna
15-09-12, 19:00
My condo pool is huge.
Cos it is an old condo, so I guess people can't be bothered with the facilites.
An occasional crowd is welcomed otherwise the place looks deserted.
Many times when I use the gym in the afternoons, I am alone and I imagine I own the whole gym :im-so-happy: .

can share share what condo as I am looking for one like that to stay

buttercarp
15-09-12, 20:59
can share share what condo as I am looking for one like that to stay
This want won't interest u lah.
Already 10 years old n LH99.....