PDA

View Full Version : ECO Phase One fully SOLD !

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 18:00
Told your D15 will be the next superprime...now u believe ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaZVQGGktI8

All seats taken.

Good Luck, wait for Phase 2 la.

focus
22-09-12, 19:42

All seats taken.

Mr Fortune Teller...
It's D16 as mentioned in another thread.
Your reason D15 is superprime is if D16 can sell at this price, what about D15 that is nearer to the city..

That brightened up my day.. I know you mentioned before never to buy D14... but can the D14 ones like Dakota and Waterbank be priced anywhere near D15?

I see a lot of developments around the area ... esp. the landplot opposite the new stadium ...and the offices in development opposite geylang..

Yours faithfully...

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 19:44
in the past 2 financial crisis, Singapore managed to tide steadily over. this has made a nice track record for the rich financial refugees of our present global crisis to select us as the destination for their funds.

every time, it is hard to discern the recovery period of any global financial crisis, it may be 4 years, 2 years or even 10 years cycles. but one thing that we can see clearly from the past track records of Singapore is the resiliency of the Singapore property market.

good luck, that is all I can reveal.

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 19:49
Mr Fortune Teller...
It's D16 as mentioned in another thread.
Your reason D15 is superprime is if D16 can sell at this price, what about D15 that is nearer to the city..

That brightened up my day.. I know you mentioned before never to buy D14... but can the D14 ones like Dakota and Waterbank be priced anywhere near D15?

I see a lot of developments around the area ... esp. the landplot opposite the new stadium ...and the offices in development opposite geylang..

Yours faithfully...

Dakota is a special case cause many units are owned by bankers, including the Wee relatives. So i predict it is D14 with AAA grade. Expect it to hit S$1800 any moment now.

Waterbank is another special case because it is near to the future sports hub. so it should hit S$2000 when the sports hub is near completion.

the area you saw is not D14, it is known by us as D14-AAA. good luck.

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 19:56
Dakota is a special case cause many units are owned by bankers, including the Wee relatives. So i predict it is D14 with AAA grade. Expect it to hit S$1800 any moment now.

Waterbank is another special case because it is near to the future sports hub. so it should hit S$2000 when the sports hub is near completion.

i know, many will say i tok cork sing song. well, did i not say in 2007 that HDB will hit S$1 million and above ? now tell those naysayers come out now again and challenge me, the king of the developers.

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 20:11
Psssssssttt...tell you guys a secret. this secret not even the big developers know....only my third and fourth eyes and maybe one black and one yellow guy know.

you know something ? nobody wants euro to crash, and nobody wants it to rocket also..many just want it to stabilise. The objective is to stabilise only.

Guess how long this will take? I think maybe 10-15 years..

I pity those waiting for a crash that will never come.

WOAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHRHRHRHHRHRH

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 20:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAphOhi_Zc

My lyrics:

"Oh its sad to so-long to something else, when the right boat comes along."
"Oh its sad to so-long to something else, when the right boat comes along."

phantom_opera
22-09-12, 20:20
brother BJ 曲高和寡

buttercarp
22-09-12, 20:29
brother BJ 曲高和寡

So chim.
I dun understand.

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 20:30
brother BJ 曲高和寡

鬼兄, 圣人所独见,众人焉知其极?

WOAHAHHEHHEHHEH

phantom_opera
22-09-12, 20:32
鬼兄, 圣人所独见,众人焉知其极?

WOAHAHHEHHEHHEH

独孤求败 :scared-5:

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 20:33
So chim.
I dun understand.

It means you sing too high, nobody chorus you lor....hehehehheheheh

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 20:34

我乃东方不败也。:tongue3:

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 20:38

ok la ok la...i accept ur advice la....hehehehehehehehh...otherwise later u ignore me i lonely how?

focus
22-09-12, 21:00

I'm enlightened. I thought Waterbank is the one owned by many bankers including Wee(since it's their project). Dakota is actually not owned by the bankers, it is NTUC/Ho Bee project.

But $2000??? Wow.. you always make prediction that are hard to believe. Your third and fourth eyes, henceforth known as the blue/black eyes, are indeed powerful :)

I will be waiting for it..

buttercarp
22-09-12, 21:03
It means you sing too high, nobody chorus you lor....hehehehheheheh

Thanks bro, I understand the 成语。
What I mean is that you are very chim.

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 21:22
I'm enlightened. I thought Waterbank is the one owned by many bankers including Wee(since it's their project). Dakota is actually not owned by the bankers, it is NTUC/Ho Bee project.

But $2000??? Wow.. you always make prediction that are hard to believe. Your third and fourth eyes, henceforth known as the blue/black eyes, are indeed powerful :)

I will be waiting for it..

pAiseh la...I forgot.. indeed Ah Wee is at waterbank :

http://www.uol.com.sg/files/saleofproperty20Apr2010.pdf

then waterbank will hit more than $2000 psf liao. Then Dakota maybe only S$1700 max.

sorry for the wrong number.

woahahahahahhehehehhehehehehe

blackjack21trader
22-09-12, 21:29
Thanks bro, I understand the 成语。
What I mean is that you are very chim.

only the craters on my face are chim la... i not chim la.. just cannot b too exposed lor...hehehege

imjason
22-09-12, 22:36

All seats taken.

Read this http://www.sglion.com before you say more ...

phantom_opera
22-09-12, 22:36
bro BJ can be successful as seminar guru ... chim-ness is required

dun u see Master Yoda in Starwars, when he speaks, also very chim, but at the end still lost to PAlPatine

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 07:32
bro BJ can be successful as seminar guru ... chim-ness is required

dun u see Master Yoda in Starwars, when he speaks, also very chim, but at the end still lost to PAlPatine

WOAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA...FUNNY !

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 07:34
"Every new phase launched by eCO will be fully sold before the end of the phase."- Wise words by BJ21T

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 07:36
Remember I told u guys about the mass exodus of the super rich in 2012? It is happening right now as I speak.

All the kiasi and kiasu rich are rushing here. Some dun even care if they can get PR or citizenship, they are COMING !

My fourth eye saw the massive traffic coming from the following continents:

North Asia, Middle East and Europe.

hopeful
23-09-12, 08:26
"Every new phase launched by eCO will be fully sold before the end of the phase."- Wise words by BJ21T

bj21, the backward looking zhuge liang :)

hopeful
23-09-12, 08:29

how about hdb very near to waterbank and dakota?
can hit 1200psf or not? discount of 800psf from waterbank.
very near sports hub also le.

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:30
how about hdb very near to waterbank and dakota?
can hit 1200psf or not? discount of 800psf from waterbank.
very near sports hub also le.

that depends on how many empty plots available for redevelopment there. Take note still got many huge lands between the HDB in Dakota and the landed estate in Swanage Lane. we have to see what developments are coming up there and why the 2 strange private projects popped out of nowhere in the middle of this vast HDB area. looks to me more like squatting a place in advance for something. I bet....many surprises there soon.

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:33
that depends on how many empty plots available for redevelopment there. Take note still got many huge lands between the HDB in Dakota and the landed estate in Swanage Lane. we have to see what developments are coming up there and why the 2 strange private projects popped out of nowhere in the middle of this vast HDB area. looks to me more like squatting a place in advance for something. I bet....many surprises there soon.

If you have a third eye like me that can see through.....see through....see through the air, then you can use the sports hub as the center and simply zoomed out from there. It is not difficult to see the area of intended major redevelopment, with waterbank, dakota, katong regency,riverine and citylights forming this massive outline...........hehehehehehhehe

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:34
If you have a third eye like me that can see through.....see through....see through the air, then you can use the sports hub as the center and simply zoomed out from there. It is not difficult to see the area of intended major redevelopment, with waterbank, dakota, katong regency,riverine and citylights forming this massive outline...........hehehehehehhehe

I know what they planned last summer....hhehehehehehehheheheheh

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:42
Remember I told u guys about the mass exodus of the super rich in 2012? It is happening right now as I speak.

All the kiasi and kiasu rich are rushing here. Some dun even care if they can get PR or citizenship, they are COMING !

My fourth eye saw the massive traffic coming from the following continents:

North Asia, Middle East and Europe.

Still dun get it?

Let me be very clear:

Japan-China- Social Unrest: Do not want my Toyota to be smashed up for nothing !

Middle East- Social Unrest- Do not want my Ford to be smashed up for nothing !

Europe- Currency Crisis- Gotta park my Euro somewhere else.

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:44
Still dun get it?

Let me be very clear:

Japan-China- Social Unrest: Do not want my Toyota to be smashed up for nothing !

Middle East- Social Unrest- Do not want my Ford to be smashed up for nothing !

Europe- Currency Crisis- Gotta park my Euro somewhere else.

Note that recently in Europe, a birthday girl managed to mobilise 30,000 people to her birthday party. Do you know what this means for Singapore property market? Guess you will not know- well, I will reveal to you after 25 Dec 2012.

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:45
Note that recently in Europe, a birthday girl managed to mobilise 30,000 people to her birthday party. Do you know what this means for Singapore property market? Guess you will not know- well, I will reveal to you after 25 Dec 2012.

"what appears to be 2 unrelated events can actually become one intertwined event."- wise words by BJ21T

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:49
"what appears to be 2 unrelated events can actually become one intertwined event."- wise words by BJ21T

Yes, Singapore is a small dot. But if a speckle of dust can stay relevant to major global events, we will be a highly sought after destination for the coming exodus of the rich.

What helps to remind these rich of this small dot?

Ans: F1, YOG,NDP and the many convention events playing in Youtube right now...they are watching us and they cannot stand it anymore ! They ARE COMING.......!!!!!!!!

Laguna
23-09-12, 11:50
Guess you will not know- well, I will reveal to you after 25 Dec 2012.

after 25 Dec 2012, this is an open ended date!!!!!!!!
so which date shall I mark into my calendar?

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:51
Yes, Singapore is a small dot. But if a speckle of dust can stay relevant to major global events, we will be a highly sought after destination for the coming exodus of the rich.

What helps to remind these rich of this small dot?

Ans: F1, YOG,NDP and the many convention events playing in Youtube right now...they are watching us and they cannot stand it anymore ! They ARE COMING.......!!!!!!!!

So what is this relevance I am talking about?

Well, we are the financial safe haven during this current global crisis, and that is how relevant we are now.

Our track records proved it, Youtube and other social media also proved it for us.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:53
after 25 Dec 2012, this is an open ended date!!!!!!!!
so which date shall I mark into my calendar?

mark it as the end of the world la....so after that no more date liao mah....woahahahahhahahhehehheheheheh

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 11:57
If my net worth is US$20,000, heck I will stay anywhere even beside a war zone. But if my net worth is US$2,000,000, I better think of a place that is absolutely safe to park this money ! After the many con jobs in wallstreet, will I still park in angmo countries ? Think again ! Even the angmo banks are moving here in a BIG WAY......Dun believe you will see by end of this year, a BIG ANGMO bank presence can be felt in Orchard Road (near Centerpoint) hor !

blackjack21trader
23-09-12, 12:00
and some innocent brothers and sisters can think I am trying to talk up the market. Is there a need to ? I am not talking up the market, it is simply a matter of MONEY. When it concerns money we are talking about here, it will go where it needs to go. No need to talk up. It will do its job- and that is the way the World money supply works.

focus
23-09-12, 12:59

yes. The area around Dakota MRT has a lot of empty plots of land.
One of the smallest plot currently is in discussion to be used by the Mountbatten CC. They might be moving near the MRT if it makes sense.
The river beautiful project is currently ongoing at the area as well.

So , I see this large plot of land between Katong road and Dakota MRT to be of good value once the Stadium and Offices are up. Katong Regency selling $1600psf, this large plot is nearer to city.

Only downside is AIR CRAFTS... But Katong Regency folks will be in for a surprise.. they are under the flight path too.. hehe..

Laguna
23-09-12, 13:08
We need to understand the GLS strategy.
Govt will always hold the prime land and selling those not so good ones.

Prime includes near to business and now near to MRT.
For Dakota area, I think have to wait for sometime before the next GLS comes in.

The fire is now in Taman Merah area. If u read the master plan there, it is a big plan.

focus
23-09-12, 13:08
We need to understand the GLS strategy.
Govt will always hold the prime land and selling those not so good ones.

Prime includes near to business and now near to MRT.
For Dakota area, I think have to wait for sometime before the next GLS comes in.

The fire is now in Taman Merah area. If u read the master plan there, it is a big plan.

Can spoonfeed me? :)

Laguna
23-09-12, 13:12

haha, u need to buy me good lunch first...

Perhaps let me share (not all, if u buy me good lunch, then I share more)
1. The HDB flats opp eCO has been SERed in 2004, the new plan plot ratio is 3.0 (if I remembered correctly)
2. two commercial complexes alr confirmed
3. one site is under reserved and one site open (I think under GLS)

well, how do all these tell u....

have a chance, u study the plot ratio of all the new developments around that area...this will tell u more.

yowetan
23-09-12, 14:11
It is a pity that I have expended my financial on Flamingo Valley purchase. Else, I will like to be vested in Eco too.

buttercarp
23-09-12, 14:11
Sorry...repeat post...deleted.

buttercarp
23-09-12, 14:12

1. The HDB flats opp eCO has been SERed in 2004, the new plan plot ratio is 3.0 (if I remembered correctly)

have a chance, u study the plot ratio of all the new developments around that area...this will tell u more.

LOL..... Focus buys Laguna lunch and Laguna spoonfeeds Focus!
http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/babies/baby-feeding-bottle-018.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-babies-smileys.html)

focus
23-09-12, 14:14

Lol.. ok.. Good lunch is relative.. My good lunch is chicken rice from foodcourt.

Ok, let me get to work on your feeds :)

Laguna
23-09-12, 14:25
Lol.. ok.. Good lunch is relative.. My good lunch is chicken rice from foodcourt.

Ok, let me get to work on your feeds :)

aiyo, did not know my wisdom is so cheap, worth only a $4 chicken rice in the food court....

buttercarp
23-09-12, 14:28
aiyo, did not know my wisdom is so cheap, worth only a $4 chicken rice in the food court....

Focus..... I suggest korean ginseng chicken for Laguna lah.......

focus
23-09-12, 14:37

lol.. that's why i say good lunch is relative.
Of course not.. your advice is worth more.. it's PRICE-LESS.
I would be insulting you if I took you to a good lunch that is determined by a monetary value.

focus
23-09-12, 14:38
Focus..... I suggest korean ginseng chicken for Laguna lah.......

Is there a dish called Butter Carp? ..hehe

Laguna
23-09-12, 14:40
lol.. that's why i say good lunch is relative.
Of course not.. your advice is worth more.. it's PRICE-LESS.
I would be insulting you if I took you to a good lunch that is determined by a monetary value.

okok, I name the venue and menu
and u fix the date

Lovelle
23-09-12, 14:43
Focus is in the money. Laguna just placed.his bet. More like focus.has bigger menu

Laguna
23-09-12, 14:58
Focus is in the money. Laguna just placed.his bet. More like focus.has bigger menu

Quite similar but mine mainly is because of my stocks gain. My salary started in 1997 at $2k and jump to $2.5k, $3.1k, $3.7k, $4.5k every year. I have worked only 6yrs in my lifetime.. these are the 6years..

focus only worked for 6 years in his lifetime, and I worked for 33 years...

really, I cannot compare lah!!

phantom_opera
23-09-12, 14:58
Bro bj must have invested and freehold but scratch his head why freehold move sideways

Lovelle
23-09-12, 15:03
focus only worked for 6 years in his lifetime, and I worked for 33 years...

really, I cannot compare lah!!

So lucky. Which stock can gain till buy a $2mil dakota unit. I am still struggling

chestnut
23-09-12, 15:09
When times are good, 99 or freehold doesn't matter. Think back 93-96.

Every sector has its moment.

This is just an estimate

2005 - 07 CCR

2008- 10 RCR

2011 - now. OCR

The year mentioned is the hot spot area.

Once, OCR shoots thru the roof, say district 19 is worth 1.4k, then district 13 will move upwards of > 1.4k then it will move to CCR.

People are slow to react. Early movers are the ones that make money.

The units I have are relatively big. A few are 2k in size. This units are now rare but are not in radar. MMs are the flavours of the "month". But remember 2006 or something, big units were so hot that the psf was higher then smaller units because of rarity. So given time, freehold wil
Be talk of the town again, because of rarity. Just like landed over the past 2 years or so.

So the key is to get in early before the rest

Laguna
23-09-12, 15:19
It is a pity that I have expended my financial on Flamingo Valley purchase. Else, I will like to be vested in Eco too.

Well, u still can get your P, PIL to close all their CPF accounts, take all their monies and BUY....

u hv unlimited resources, P, PIL, W, BIL all working for u

DC33_2008
23-09-12, 15:32
Unfortunately this place has height restriction.

radha08
23-09-12, 16:40
So lucky. Which stock can gain till buy a $2mil dakota unit. I am still struggling

Hi-p but sorry hoh if cannot make it then become Ri-p...:scared-1::D:D:D

Anyway seriously singapores 3rd IR is at www.sgx.com same risk
as going casino:cheers5:

radha08
23-09-12, 16:44
and some innocent brothers and sisters can think I am trying to talk up the market. Is there a need to ? I am not talking up the market, it is simply a matter of MONEY. When it concerns money we are talking about here, it will go where it needs to go. No need to talk up. It will do its job- and that is the way the World money supply works.

bro What happened to your this picture...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9GAGkDul8AVsvdlbt4dQw6JNMNYdhFxgnAVBe-9_GQHa5Rlxwow

(https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9GAGkDul8AVsvdlbt4dQw6JNMNYdhFxgnAVBe-9_GQHa5Rlxwow)

ekl2ekl2
23-09-12, 16:49
When times are good, 99 or freehold doesn't matter. Think back 93-96.

Every sector has its moment.

This is just an estimate

2005 - 07 CCR

2008- 10 RCR

2011 - now. OCR

The year mentioned is the hot spot area.

Once, OCR shoots thru the roof, say district 19 is worth 1.4k, then district 13 will move upwards of > 1.4k then it will move to CCR.

People are slow to react. Early movers are the ones that make money.

The units I have are relatively big. A few are 2k in size. This units are now rare but are not in radar. MMs are the flavours of the "month". But remember 2006 or something, big units were so hot that the psf was higher then smaller units because of rarity. So given time, freehold wil
Be talk of the town again, because of rarity. Just like landed over the past 2 years or so.

So the key is to get in early before the rest

But need vit M to get in earlier than the rest.

At the time you bought your 2k size, the quantum then relative to the rest must have been huge. Thats why the saying the rich always get richer.

Most working class people have 1 or at most 2 bullets and then get chained to lifelong riches of debts. Of course, the more savvy ones can move up the ladder if they dared to take risk at the right time.

radha08
23-09-12, 17:04

At the time you bought your 2k size, the quantum then relative to the rest must have been huge. Thats why the saying the rich always get richer.

Most working class people have 1 or at most 2 bullets and then get chained to lifelong riches of debts. Of course, the more savvy ones can move up the ladder if they dared to take risk at the right time.

just like the olympics got many different type of race 100m 200m 400m 5km 10km....just run your own race and aim for your own finish line;)...if we try to run to many races we might injure ourselves:cheers1::cheers5:

chestnut
23-09-12, 17:15

I know of many people who are in early 40s, paid up for their PC liao. Then they bot another 1 for investment. They then tell me no vit m for another unit, I told them, you should have refinance your staying pc and then hoot 1 more. Now quite siong because of 40% down payment. S many missed the boat.

Planning very important. I also know of people who sold their 2nd unit and waiting for price to drop and now too late to get in.

Laguna
23-09-12, 17:19
I know of many people who are in early 40s, paid up for their PC liao. Then they bot another 1 for investment. They then tell me no vit m for another unit, I told them, you should have refinance your staying pc and then hoot 1 more. Now quite siong because of 40% down payment. S many missed the boat.

Planning very important. I also know of people who sold their 2nd unit and waiting for price to drop and now too late to get in.

I have many friends are like that, dare not take any risk.

Take equity term loan : too high risk
Buy another property : too expensive, market will crash
Got money, say no money

Well, I took stock of my advice. I asked many friends to buy in 2006, 2009, 2010...and so far, only 4 took my words, out of at least 100 I had asked.

chestnut
23-09-12, 17:24

Got money, say no money

Well, I took stock of my advice. I asked many friends to buy in 2006, 2009, 2010...and so far, only 4 took my words, out of at least 100 I had asked.

All those years you mentioned, and 2011 I bot 2. This year sold 1 at gardens at bishan after holding 2 yrs. made > 300k. This one pure speculation.

Anyway, Laguna, know about the borrowing part liao - so no need to explain. I spoke w my lawyer. Haha. U quite smart hor.

My lawyer now checking for me on trustee for my kids. Haha

buttercarp
23-09-12, 17:48

Got money, say no money

I am also liddat:o .
Very kiasi one.
That's how I can sleep well at night .
When I buy property for investment, I must take into account the fact that I must be able to afford keeping it even though there is no tenant.

DC33_2008
23-09-12, 18:37
Good thing that I bought two during late 2008 and mid 2009 when market corrects. But nwver believe in equity loan. Happy with yield & 1% mortgage interest. Waiting for correction therefore did not buy any local property since then.

focus
23-09-12, 18:58

Not mine. Parents :)
I only owned a EC Penthouse.

focus
23-09-12, 19:00
okok, I name the venue and menu
and u fix the date

Lol.. walau.. *gulp*.... We live so near.. just go Katong Mall and have coffee will do :>

But not so soon.. I am now keyboard warrior because I need to look after the baby.

focus
23-09-12, 19:06

Got money, say no money

Ii'm one of them.. :( Missed the boat big time..

Laguna
23-09-12, 19:42
Ii'm one of them.. :( Missed the boat big time..

congrAts !!!
Alr father, work harder and earn more money
one more mouth to feed

phantom_opera
23-09-12, 19:50
Finally visit the showflat, 6mins walk to mrt downhill, sweat in humidity so Optima and Fragrance one will have better rental but Eco will be better for self stay simply because no track noise + 1km to Temasek primary

300+ units sold, u can feel dark side of the force and temptation to buy with agents of Empire in control ... there are NOT ENOUGH SEATS for buyers

Laguna shrew investor made the right choice, only his tower and town house worth buying, the rest either face each other with 20m Blk to Blk distance or ugly bedok court

The 549st study is so bloody small that it is good for dressing only
The 581 to 603st study also can barely fit single bed

Soho layout sucks u open door u see kitchen and toilet

581st 1+s from about 750k i.e. 1300psf

phantom_opera
23-09-12, 19:58
the crowd is ALL OUT to join the dark side

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3900000/Defenders-of-the-Death-Star-star-wars-3951738-800-600.jpg

focus
23-09-12, 20:01
congrAts !!!
Alr father, work harder and earn more money
one more mouth to feed

Ya ya... Stressed now.. Have to earn more money to send kid to preschool and pri and sec and uni. :) Hope my girl turns out to be like your girl! :)

phantom_opera
23-09-12, 20:02
Ya ya... Stressed now.. Have to earn more money to send kid to preschool and pri and sec and uni. :) Hope my girl turns out to be like your girl! :)

welcome to fatherhood, enjoy your honeymoon b4 primary school :cheers1:

chestnut
23-09-12, 20:31
Good thing that I bought two during late 2008 and mid 2009 when market corrects. But nwver believe in equity loan. Happy with yield & 1% mortgage interest. Waiting for correction therefore did not buy any local property since then.

Bro, I super under leverage. The 2 unit I bot in 2011 was with 40 % down. So very positive cash flow. Now I holding a lot of cash.

Anyway, will disappear for a while. Next wk onwards, quite busy.

ekl2ekl2
23-09-12, 20:51

Gone are the years (2004-2007) where many went round flipping with great profits.

But very surprised that prices still rising since 2011, with only a short breater in early 2012.

Sometimes, seasoned players succeed bec they have good gut-feeling like some of you here. Of course some armed with extensive research and monitoring.

In early 2009, went around looking at properties but no guts to buy. Remembered a very experienced agent telling me that his gut feel was that prices touching bottom right then and will rebound upwards very rapidly.
This was so different from all the advice I read from analysts in the papers and reviews. In the end thought all those analysts were likely to be correct and landed not buying:banghead:

Two years later in early 2011, so many analysts warned that prices have peaked/peaking. Dared not buy but the climb continued unbated.

Now in late 2012, one sees so many people still buying like no tomorrow.
Thought prices may fluctuate only a few %, but now even most forumers here think prices likely going up and up. Very frightening :scared-4:

phantom_opera
23-09-12, 20:53
i suggest everyone here go to ECO during weekends to take a look to feel the new market pulse :simmering:

DC33_2008
23-09-12, 20:55
I have downpayment of 30% for the last two purchases. My other properties have been fully paid up with the help of rental income. Have been accumulating cash again for downturn if returns.;)
Bro, I super under leverage. The 2 unit I bot in 2011 was with 40 % down. So very positive cash flow. Now I holding a lot of cash.

Anyway, will disappear for a while. Next wk onwards, quite busy.

chestnut
23-09-12, 21:04
I have downpayment of 30% for the last two purchases. My other properties have been fully paid up with the help of rental income. Have been accumulating cash again for downturn if returns.;)

Goody. For me, my total housing loan is < 3 x annual house hold income. Now you know what I mean by I am totally under leveraged.

The new property I sourcing for is purely for rental. Made enough on capital. Getting ready for retirement. If got capital gain, then bonus,.

chiaberry
23-09-12, 21:10

Got money, say no money

Bought one unit in 2007 (resale 99LH fringe D10) because we thought one of our FH D10 properties would be en-bloc (never happened, still holding).

Bought one unit in 2010 Aug (resale FH RCR) for own stay. Shortly after we signed OTP, there was major coolling measure announced.

Bought one MM unit in 2011 Dec (BUC 99LH OCR). Shortly after CM announced again.

My agent was trying to persuade me to dispose the unit bought in 2007 last year but after ABSD introduced, we decided not to do so as we would not be able to buy another property without ABSD.

buttercarp
23-09-12, 21:11

Hi focus, welcome to motherhood as uncle carb in another thread has pointed out!

DC33_2008
23-09-12, 21:16
Not sure why you have sold your property recently. Have kept these two properties as they have been between 40% and 80% capital appreciation as they have potential to increase further due to location, upcoming mrt and new amenities nearby, Would realise profit if these attributes are absent. You are certainly underleveraged. I am about 4 times annual household income.
Goody. For me, my total housing loan is < 3 x annual house hold income. Now you know what I mean by I am totally under leveraged.

The new property I sourcing for is purely for rental. Made enough on capital. Getting ready for retirement. If got capital gain, then bonus,.

Pro888
23-09-12, 21:28
i suggest everyone here go to ECO during weekends to take a look to feel the new market pulse :simmering:

Can go to Sky Habitat for the feel? :D

chestnut
23-09-12, 21:31
Not sure why you have sold your property recently. Have kept these two properties as they have been between 40% and 80% capital appreciation as they have potential to increase further due to location, upcoming mrt and new amenities nearby, Would realise profit if these attributes are absent. You are certainly underleveraged. I am about 4 times annual household income.

I have sent you a pm

stiook
23-09-12, 22:25

Guess I also underleveraged but I feel more secure this way leh... but now building up my bullets again... waiting for 2015 and hoping Mr B would be right...

phantom_opera
23-09-12, 22:33
what if market stays flat or up 50psf per year for a long long time.. when would u guys act to buy another? :p

Khng8
23-09-12, 23:00
Was at showflat just now.
Early bird discount of 1% withdrawn at 5:30pm today.
Was quoted tower G 3 bdrm condo 1270 sf @ List px $2,079,870.
After project discount of 9%, early bird discount 1%, HDB address 2% = 12% @ $1,830,285
Or $1,441 psf!:scared-1:

Laguna
23-09-12, 23:13
Laguna shrew investor made the right choice, only his tower and town house worth buying

I checked the meaning of SHREW in Chinese, and return with
泼妇,悍妇,河东狮 and 母夜叉....ooops....is that what u meant????

Laguna
23-09-12, 23:32

Next heat is at Kovan Regency
I was told it is around $1400....

Laguna
23-09-12, 23:40
After project discount of 9%, early bird discount 1%, HDB address 2% = 12% @ $1,830,285
I believed Tower G was just released. What I see, there are two adjustments made. One is the dropping of discount rate and one is the upward adjustment of the listed price.

Now the discount is 9% for buyers without HDB address and any other discounts, and it works out $1490psf. I think this is the correct price for FEO to market this project, as the price should be higher than Optima and Casa Merah.

Fragence will be marketed around this price of $1400 as well.

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 06:21
actually, many says like basic that property will crash.

crash what? Fed QE3 is actually doing infinite QE now.

What did Ben say about this new QE? well he said: US$40 billion every month money printing UNTIL US economy recovers ! Yes, that is what he said in this QE and many did not manage to catch his signal.

but I with my third eye, managed to catch it. Go read his speech again.

good luck, basically.....:scared-4:

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 06:26
actually, many says like basic that property will crash.

crash what? Fed QE3 is actually doing infinite QE now.

What did Ben say about this new QE? well he said: US$40 billion every month money printing UNTIL US economy recovers ! Yes, that is what he said in this QE and many did not manage to catch his signal.

but I with my third eye, managed to catch it. Go read his speech again.

good luck, basically.....:scared-4:

and he said to withdraw QE only upon jobless rate decrease to around 5%. your humble brother did a quick calculation, that would need around US$10Trillion and works out to be printing US$40B every month until around 2017.

go figure what will happen here.

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 06:32
If such a massive USD printing is installed, the other major currencies have to compete to print as a preventive measures against overheating forex rates. Which means too much printing cannot increase interest rates, otherwise you will be courting forex suicide as hot money starts to flood the domestic economies with higher interest rates.

May the Force be with You.

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 06:35
US will win this QE game eventually, and will emerge as the ultimate global leader stronger than ever once more. economies which have recently renewed themselves like Singapore , Shanghai , Taiwan and Hong Kong will benefit the most. we can see this effect in about 5 years time.

phantom_opera
24-09-12, 08:36
I checked the meaning of SHREW in Chinese, and return with
泼妇,悍妇,河东狮 and 母夜叉....ooops....is that what u meant????
Typo, shrewd
But if u prefer lioness of the east so be it lol

focus
24-09-12, 10:40
I believed Tower G was just released. What I see, there are two adjustments made. One is the dropping of discount rate and one is the upward adjustment of the listed price.

Now the discount is 9% for buyers without HDB address and any other discounts, and it works out $1490psf. I think this is the correct price for FEO to market this project, as the price should be higher than Optima and Casa Merah.

thanks for your
simple but effective comparative analysis.
maybe this is the way to buy new launches. :) Good call!

Laguna
24-09-12, 13:34

are u sure of this, there is no 1,270 sf in Tower G, with list price at $2,079,870.
#15-29, 1,711 sf, $2.7m
and the rest are all 1,152 sf, listed price around $1.7m+, this is the list price I got.
#01-29, 1496sf, $2057k

DC33_2008
24-09-12, 13:44
Amazing with this pricing. Can get units in town next to mrt and 999LH with $150psf more. :scared-3: .