PDA

View Full Version : how bad you guys kena hit/squeezed by this new CM ??...

ikan bilis
06-10-12, 15:10
ummm... for me...

- Refinance: cannot refinance my loan liow, it stretched over 65yr old. I will have to stay put with it and is pegged to sor, cannot change to sibor liow...
- Repricing: will have problem to ask bank for any repricing as no negotiation power now...
- Getting another condo unit: Not affected as it will be changing my HDB to a 2nd condo. Hence should have enough for 60% down payment and loan stretching to 75yr old. Anyway, no plan to get a 2nd condo and prefer keeping hdb...
- My condo value: Don't think it will drop much as more sellers will pull condos off from market and keep it for rental income. It is happening in HK now...
- Future plan: Likely will be moving away from residential/condos as that type of investment is having negative cash flow (unless i've too much free $$ which is not likely)... Still not starting eyeing at MM either... Me discouraged, MAS/MND asking everyone don;t play play with residential properties... got their message liow...
- Others: i'm holding some industrial/commercial properties and i believe it will cheong higher again...

=> still not kena too much squeezed.... heng ah!...

:scared-2:

radha08
06-10-12, 15:18
for me got to continue go bedok swimming pool to swim cannot buy condo with pool....:scared-1::spliff:

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 15:35
ummm... for me...

- Refinance: cannot refinance my loan liow, it stretched over 65yr old. I will have to stay put with it and is pegged to sor, cannot change to sibor liow...
- Repricing: will have problem to ask bank for any repricing as no negotiation power now...
- Getting another condo unit: Not affected as it will be changing my HDB to a 2nd condo. Hence should have enough for 60% down payment and loan stretching to 75yr old. Anyway, no plan to get a 2nd condo and prefer keeping hdb...
- My condo value: Don't think it will drop much as more sellers will pull condos off from market and keep it for rental income. It is happening in HK now...
- Future plan: Likely will be moving away from residential/condos as that type of investment is having negative cash flow (unless i've too much free $$ which is not likely)... Still not starting eyeing at MM either... Me discouraged, MAS/MND asking everyone don;t play play with residential properties... got their message liow...
- Others: i'm holding some industrial/commercial properties and i believe it will cheong higher again...

Economy slowing and SME/International Company seem to lament cost of doing business in Singapore too high in Singapore when compared to nearbouring ASEAN countries. You sure have guts to go into them.

Even govt land sales for idustrial has been reduced from 99yrs to 60yrs....
Further upside? Will the 'Dark' side come along with potential CM(goodness know what are they until it is announce suddenly like the latest on loan quantum control though read/heard those in banking sector(being privileged) seems not affected).

May the 'positive force' be with you. But be careful of the 'Dark side' as they may come anytime with their 'CM'. Be warned. lol

Kelonguni
06-10-12, 15:36
When you see Straits Times forum deliberately release forum articles complaining about price rises, it signifies the time is ripe for response. The figures released about the gains in pte prices a few days ago also timely.

It's not necessarily a bad thing. even refinancing is covered. It is probably something we all agree is rational, but needs courage to implement.

As MIW says, its time to take medicine. Trust in the greater good.

auroraborealis
06-10-12, 15:49
good idea to reflect this way:

- Refinance: Got at least 1 property can refinance. Bot younger, less aggressive then... so chose 30yr. Such properties are also very much in-the-money in current day.

- Repricing: Will always go for it. No issues with anything I think but will triple confirm with the bank next week. Take the 1st property above as example, when we bot it on very conservative term (30 yr LTV 70%)... the bank repriced for us up my LTV to 80% & kept remaining tenor (i.e. < 30yr) cos it was our 1st property

- Getting another condo unit: Stay low for now. Going by current CM, need to sell 2 to buy 1... not a good idea; better keep to help next generation who can only afford to buy 1 HDB at age 30-35. Imagine ppl who buy 1st HDB at 30... how can they buy private in current times (assume die die don't sell HDB). I think it's impossible cos by the time they fully pay HDB already 40 yrs old!!!

- Future plan: Never sell, just rent out SG residential properties. May look to overseas for opportunities.

- Others: Which countries got political stability, good financial & legal infrastructure and property mkt still at early growth stage... pls tell

Conclusion: also heng ah... acted early; else sian le

ummm... for me...

ikan bilis
06-10-12, 17:01
for me got to continue go bedok swimming pool to swim cannot buy condo with pool....:scared-1::spliff:

bro... your speed boat with cheap ticket gone already... not coming back liow... :(

monthly cash needed from your pocket will be 2K-3K (or 1.5-2K more than previously)... either you sell or do not sell your hdb...

think only way is to stay in hdb and rent out condo if you refuse to come out more $$ monthly.... but that will be very :banghead: ....

now boats left with only a small sampan and need to roll yourself... :beats-me-man:

Allthepies
06-10-12, 17:38
Cannot use parent's name to buy. Ha ha government always one step ahead.

samuelk
06-10-12, 18:39
bro... your speed boat with cheap ticket gone already... not coming back liow... :(

monthly cash needed from your pocket will be 2K-3K (or 1.5-2K more than previously)... either you sell or do not sell your hdb...

think only way is to stay in hdb and rent out condo if you refuse to come out more $$ monthly.... but that will be very :banghead: ....

now boats left with only a small sampan and need to roll yourself... :beats-me-man:
Sad indeed. So the 50% down by 2015 is starting to come alive :doh:

rattydrama
06-10-12, 19:03
My last ppty was bou in aug 2011. Not going to buy anymore. Most ex is only 1200psf....Few weeks ago still looking at HDB shops but too little time to act and market change.

Bou some industrial land in Johore and will continue to buy. Better cap appreciation.

loans are on sibor + .7 to .8 perpetual. The rest cannot recall but also..

Ok bah ....

Ringo33
06-10-12, 19:13
ummm... for me...

Bro, I think for refinancing age is not a factor, only the tenure cannot exceed 35 years from the first disbursement of loan (which is when you first bought it)

repanse71
06-10-12, 19:26
Hi

Yup, hold on for rental income.
More and more FTs are coming...
Gahmen changing tack now.... No EP, get S pass lah...

Regards

ummm... for me...

radha08
06-10-12, 19:29

yup bro i realised that,what to do already miss so many boats now no more feeling...for moment i have diverted my funds to share mkt...let the dust settle in the property mkt then i c how...end of day i tell myself as long i can provide my family a roof over our head...still can survive....:cheers1:...i am thankful to be part of condo.singapore forum it has been a good learning ground with all the good bro/sis here...:cheers4:

PN
06-10-12, 19:35
yup bro i realised that,what to do already miss so many boats now no more feeling...for moment i have diverted my funds to share mkt...let the dust settle in the property mkt then i c how...end of day i tell myself as long i can provide my family a roof over our head...still can survive....:cheers1:...i am thankful to be part of condo.singapore forum it has been a good learning ground with all the good bro/sis here...:cheers4:

Sounds like you going to retire from this forum soon

new2mondrian
06-10-12, 20:18
Actually I view this CM quite positively. For the past few years, I realized banks are having a huge risk appetite when it comes to housing loans. I applied for loans not more than 30 years' tenure (being tied to my age at the point of application till I retire at 62), and it was scary how the banks took it upon themselves to up the loan tenure to 40 years upon approval. When I raised it to my RMs, the answer is always the same. Interest is a tax deductible component, why pay down so quickly? After all pay less each month improves my cash flow for the next property purchase. I was like - what?!!! How could my loan commitment extend beyond my retirement age? I am not even sure if I'd be employable right up to 62!!!

As if this is not bad enough, my RMs start calling me up to keep bugging me to take up equity loans on my properties based on their latest valuation. Really scary. Actually banks are huge culprits in heating the property market.

Anyway I am happy with my current properties. Maybe if the pricing is right, I'd get one after I paid off 50% of the existing ones.

radha08
06-10-12, 20:20
Sounds like you going to retire from this forum soon

NevER....:spliff:

ikan bilis
06-10-12, 21:06
if you look at all the CMs...

CM #1, Sep 2009
- Remove Interest Only Housing loan

CM #2, Feb 2010
- No more LTV of 90%, Max 80% (except HDB)

CM #3, Aug 2010
- SSD of 1-3%
- LTV Max 70% for 2nd Loan

CM #4, Jan 2011
- SSD of 4-16%
- LTV Max 60% for 2nd Loan

CM #5, Dec 2011
- ABSD 3/10%

CM #6, Oct 2012
- Max loan tenure 35yrs
- First 1st Loan, LTV Max 60% if Loan tenure >30yrs or extend beyond 65yr old
- First 2nd Loan, LTV Max 40% if Loan tenure >30yrs or extend beyond 65yr old

=> All CMs' main objectives whacking private residential properties only, though private residential forms only about 25% of total housing
=> Only CM #6 might affects public housing a bit, but HDB all the time had been limiting their loans to <65yr old and max tenure 30yrs
=> All commercial not affected (loans can still be up to 75yr old, LTV max ~70-80% etc, tenure 40yr and etc). Only some slight cooling on industrial GLS reduce to LH30 and unit size min 150sqm.

So, private residential properties owners must form some association/union liow … if not always kena makan-ed by developers or govt’s policies…
WE MUST FIGHT BACK !!....:luke-and-darth:

carbuncle
06-10-12, 21:12
good summary , I copy n email to myself

thx

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 22:41
if you look at all the CMs...

CM #1, Sep 2009
- Remove Interest Only Housing loan

CM #2, Feb 2010
- No more LTV of 90%, Max 80% (except HDB)

CM #3, Aug 2010
- SSD of 1-3%
- LTV Max 70% for 2nd Loan

CM #4, Jan 2011
- SSD of 4-16%
- LTV Max 60% for 2nd Loan

CM #5, Dec 2011
- ABSD 3/10%

CM #6, Oct 2012
- Max loan tenure 35yrs
- First 1st Loan, LTV Max 60% if Loan tenure >30yrs or extend beyond 65yr old
- First 2nd Loan, LTV Max 40% if Loan tenure >30yrs or extend beyond 65yr old

=> All CMs' main objectives whacking private residential properties only, though private residential forms only about 25% of total housing
=> Only CM #6 might affects public housing a bit, but HDB all the time had been limiting their loans to <65yr old and max tenure 30yrs
=> All commercial not affected (loans can still be up to 75yr old, LTV max ~70-80% etc, tenure 40yr and etc). Only some slight cooling on industrial GLS reduce to LH30 and unit size min 150sqm.

So, private residential properties owners must form some association/union liow … if not always kena makan-ed by developers or govt’s policies…
WE MUST FIGHT BACK !!....:luke-and-darth:

Interesting. From your info, seems like, min 1 CM to max 2 CM per year , since 2009.

So, for this year , it seems like, the most 1 more CM if required?

kane
06-10-12, 22:46
Interesting. From your info, seems like, min 1 CM to max 2 CM per year , since 2009.

So, for this year , it seems like, the most 1 more CM if required?

this year only 2.5 months left. another CM will make them look very desperate.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 23:39
u guys tok like end of the world. wahpiang eh..let my third eye tells you who the real targets in this CM are..of cos is my own personal opinion only:

they are those in age group 55 to 65 years old trying to borrow huge from the banks to buy many properties la. this group are too highly leveraged for comfort liao.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 23:41
u guys tok like end of the world. wahpiang eh..let my third eye tells you who the real targets in this CM are..of cos is my own personal opinion only:

they are those in age group 55 to 65 years old trying to borrow huge from the banks to buy many properties la. this group are too highly leveraged for comfort liao.

now you know who are the hiong ones: your aunties and uncles ( your parents brothers and sisters around 60 years old england educated ones la.)

Laguna
06-10-12, 23:42

so, ur below 55.....
why u said that?

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 23:43
so, ur below 55.....
why u said that?

becos this group BUY properties TOO HIONG ( means too fierce ) liao la. some can buy 5 properties all 90% loans hor.

if i can know, MIW will know better hor.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 23:46
becos this group BUY properties TOO HIONG ( means too fierce ) liao la. some can buy 5 properties all 90% loans hor.

many of them stay in Bukit Timah one hor.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 23:47
u know who u are, some lurking in this forum.now u believe i got third and fourth eyes liao bo?

cartman
06-10-12, 23:48
ummm... for me...

from your post, you don't seem like an ikan bilis, more like whale shark :o

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 23:49
tomm or Monday read Newspaper la, maybe some smart reporter will do a proper writeup on this.

Laguna
07-10-12, 00:08

if the LTV was 90%, that means there should be before 2006....
up >100%, why wori for them

leesg123
07-10-12, 00:11
Thanks to the recent reportings at new launches, the uncles and aunties so hiong, buying for children...and say cheap.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 00:43
if the LTV was 90%, that means there should be before 2006....
up >100%, why wori for them

see what bro leesg said above la.. i dun wan to elaborate further. if u say is before 2006, then before lor...maybe you should read some chinese papers la. more info sometimes.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 01:09
btw, the MIW are not stupid hor. for example, they keep my traffic offence which is dated 20 years ago still in their system. ( of cos i compunded it 20 years ago) . i want you to know the computer system they have now is very advanced, machiam like super computer like that with a HUGE hardisk. so dun try anything funny.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 06:56
A property is for occupation or investment purpose only. It is not to be speculated like a stock or commodity. How is the difference ? I tell you how:

Equity in property is very illiquid. It appears to be liquid only during times of boom or insane speculation. Once there is an external economic shock, the equity in property can suddenly turned illiquid and deflates without warning.

If one uses property as occupation or as an investment, one will not leverage too much in the purchase. It is those that speculate the property like a stock that will want to fork out the minimal cash for maximum returns. This group will max out the leverage from the banks. Whether LTV is 90%,80%,70% or even 30%, they die die will borrow from the banks on every purchases and to the maximum tenure.

You can easily identify this group by the form of loans they have taken and the number of properties they bought. And greed will make they buy not 2 or 3 properties BUT 5,6,7 or even one whole block !

You ask around the world, got investor like Jim Roger use property as speculation or not ? Why? Because investor like him will never classify property as a trading instrument.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE

Laguna
07-10-12, 07:00
You ask around the world, got investor like Jim Roger use property as speculation or not ? Why? Because investor like him will never classify property as a trading instrument.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE

But, I don't think he uses property as an investment instrument as well.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 07:10
20 years ago, when your handsome brother was a very handsome property agent. A Good Class Bungalow can take up to 10 years to unload from the first day it was placed in the market. Now has anything changed at all ? No, all that has changed is the global monetary environment due to all the crazy QEs.

Nobody can predict what will happen in the next 5 years.But look at how the buyers are buying the landed now. If you tell me there is not a bit of insanity, I dun believe hor.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 07:11

wahhh..sister Laguna, you dun need to sleep arh ????? Suddenly appear from nowhere, I scared leh.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 07:13

That is correct .

Laguna
07-10-12, 07:16
wahhh..sister Laguna, you dun need to sleep arh ????? Suddenly appear from nowhere, I scared leh.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

me, become sister? hahaha...using your fifth eye?
so used to morning swim in Sg, now in HK, body clock can't adjust lor!
going back to bed again now
viewing some properties in the afternoon, lot of leg walk..

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 07:18

I bluff forumers here I got third eye one la....hehehehehheheheheh....

do share with us later your property viewing here leh.

Kanarazu
07-10-12, 07:21
btw, the MIW are not stupid hor. for example, they keep my traffic offence which is dated 20 years ago still in their system. ( of cos i compunded it 20 years ago) . i want you to know the computer system they have now is very advanced, machiam like super computer like that with a HUGE hardisk. so dun try anything funny.

They have started implementing Methodology for AGency ENTerprise Architecture (MAGENTA) years back to enable information flow among agencies. Data when becoming information is powerful.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 07:50
They have started implementing Methodology for AGency ENTerprise Architecture (MAGENTA) years back to enable information flow among agencies. Data when becoming information is powerful.

good morning brother kanarazu ! nice to see you here. taken ur breakfast liao bo?

yes indeed. the part that scared me is they keep my records for 20 years for such petty matter like traffic offence hor!

chestnut
07-10-12, 07:50
20 years ago, when your handsome brother was a very handsome property agent. A Good Class Bungalow can take up to 10 years to unload from the first day it was placed in the market. Now has anything changed at all ? No, all that has changed is the global monetary environment due to all the crazy QEs.

Nobody can predict what will happen in the next 5 years.But look at how the buyers are buying the landed now. If you tell me there is not a bit of insanity, I dun believe hor.

Bro bj, I must tell you your third eye 90% hit rate (barring any unforeseen circumstances). You see you have 3 rd and 4th eye because you gain access to a lot of information both within and out of propertyguru. This site is important to you and ultimately one day it will make you very rich. You feel it is coming and hopefully, one day it happens. I wish you well on that as well.
Thanks for the contributions, I do enjoy it

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 07:54

btw brother, i notice u r very new here only joined this forum this year. pls b informed that i have no third eye. i just pulling the readers legs here la. and most of the time, u read many times my posts b4 u can understand them. i intended it to be like that one hor. not becos my england is bad.

woahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahah

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 07:56
Bro bj, I must tell you your third eye 90% hit rate (barring any unforeseen circumstances). You see you have 3 rd and 4th eye because you gain access to a lot of information both within and out of propertyguru. This site is important to you and ultimately one day it will make you very rich. You feel it is coming and hopefully, one day it happens. I wish you well on that as well.
Thanks for the contributions, I do enjoy it

wow, why suddenly i feel i am floating on air leh? aiya.. i quite accurate because i read and watch cable a lot la...nothing to do with third eye la. and i do agree i use propertyguru for research purpose alot ...hehhehehehehehehehhehehe

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 08:00
i like the propertyguru search system. u can tweak the variables ( for e.g 99 or freehold, big or small ) and see the search results. can learn a lot of what is happening in the various property market segment.

chestnut
07-10-12, 08:08
wow, why suddenly i feel i am floating on air leh? aiya.. i quite accurate because i read and watch cable a lot la...nothing to do with third eye la. and i do agree i use propertyguru for research purpose alot ...hehhehehehehehehehhehehe

Hahaha, for a moment there I believed you (your 3rd eye, that is). I did not know that mutants like me existed. My special feature is something like spider man. I have vibes. Hahaha. So it seems, I am still alone, not even my spouse knows this. Only those in this forum.and after that maybe beyond.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 08:18
Hahaha, for a moment there I believed you (your 3rd eye, that is). I did not know that mutants like me existed. My special feature is something like spider man. I have vibes. Hahaha. So it seems, I am still alone, not even my spouse knows this. Only those in this forum.and after that maybe beyond.

wahhhhhh.. u win already hahhahhaahhahah. btw, be careful when reading my analysis because i based them purely from my memory. human memory as u know, cannot be trusted. verify my info before u take my advice la. this is a true from my heart advice.

chestnut
07-10-12, 08:30
wahhhhhh.. u win already hahhahhaahhahah. btw, be careful when reading my analysis because i based them purely from my memory. human memory as u know, cannot be trusted. verify my info before u take my advice la. this is a true from my heart advice.

Bro, I super analytical. More then you bro. Just that typing damn sian. I don't take advise from people la, whoever takes advise cannot control destiny. So don't worry. For me in life, I always give advise. Seldom people give me advise. And I have special feature. Remember, I am alone as of now. I tot we were of the same kind. Well, too bad, and the search continues.

Kanarazu
07-10-12, 08:32
btw brother, i notice u r very new here only joined this forum this year. pls b informed that i have no third eye. i just pulling the readers legs here la. and most of the time, u read many times my posts b4 u can understand them. i intended it to be like that one hor. not becos my england is bad.

woahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahah

Yes I am a newbie here. Your postings quite profound, need some time to digest..

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 10:05
No time difference? Why body clock need adjustment?

Laguna
07-10-12, 10:09
No time difference? Why body clock need adjustment?

just wake up, In Sg, I wake up early for morning swim, so body clock cannot adjust lor! still wake up early...but no swim....

In fact, there is a heat indoor pool and an outdoor big pool in this condo. both are good size pool..just did not bring my gear..

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 10:25
Be careful of too much chlorine. Take care.
just wake up, In Sg, I wake up early for morning swim, so body clock cannot adjust lor! still wake up early...but no swim....

In fact, there is a heat indoor pool and an outdoor big pool in this condo. both are good size pool..just did not bring my gear..

Laguna
07-10-12, 10:28
Be careful of too much chlorine. Take care.

Thanks
yes, even I hv long sleeve and long pant swim suit, skin condition has deteroriated quite fast despite of weekly massage using good oil.
I will be changing to nite swim when back to cut away the UV

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 10:32
Do not swim or stay outdoor too much in HK. Air quality is not very good. Thanks to their neighbour. That is one of the reasons why people prefers Singapore for property investment.
Thanks
yes, even I hv long sleeve and long pant swim suit, skin condition has deteroriated quite fast despite of weekly massage using good oil.

radha08
07-10-12, 10:34
Thanks

total protection try this...:D:D:D

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4153/5113403602_d6940cdf10.jpg

Laguna
07-10-12, 10:34
Do not swim or stay outdoor too much in HK. Air quality is not very good. Thanks to their neighbour. That is one of the reasons why people prefers Singapore for property investment.

This week is still ok, as China is having their golden week, all factories shut down so the air quality is slightly better, at least I can see blue sky, harbour, and mountain from my unit.

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 10:38
Lots of Chinese ladies have gone to Korea for body reconstruction.
This week is still ok, as China is having their golden week, all factories shut down so the air quality is slightly better, at least I can see blue sky, harbour, and mountain from my unit.

carbuncle
07-10-12, 10:51
I oso wan... reconstruct till look like Jiho Lee then can just diy all day long no need find others for xxx

Laguna
07-10-12, 10:58
they all hv the same type of nose.
When the Korean married a pretty woman, he was so happy..but when the nite comes, the true face appears....

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 11:01
I prefers natural or real just like property.
they all hv the same type of nose.
When the Korean married a pretty woman, he was so happy..but when the nite comes, the true face appears....

phantom_opera
07-10-12, 11:12
I heard many rich SC go to China to get a new kidney ... b4 that LKK, come back like Huang Fei Hong :cool:

But am not sure is legal or ethical or not

Just watched Lorax DVD last night ...anyone wanting to start a biz to sell clean air in HK lol

carbuncle
07-10-12, 11:55
I more interest in growing hair at the moment .....

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 12:15
Yes I am a newbie here. Your postings quite profound, need some time to digest..

there is a simple trick la. look for key words in my sentences and ignore the many rubbish like naked woman appearing and all that stuff lor. hehehehehhe

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 12:18

u can go GP and ask for propecia, but be warned this drug can make u impotent and it is not cheap. somemore once u stopped hair will drop again !

be careful using western drug la. u can try some natural home remedy like cutting meat and eating lots of vegetables and fibre. once ur system turned alkaline, should help in hair growth.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 12:20
Bro, I super analytical. More then you bro. Just that typing damn sian. I don't take advise from people la, whoever takes advise cannot control destiny. So don't worry. For me in life, I always give advise. Seldom people give me advise. And I have special feature. Remember, I am alone as of now. I tot we were of the same kind. Well, too bad, and the search continues.

i believe u brother ! u win again. apologise for disappointing u that i have no special powers. WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

PN
07-10-12, 12:22
there is a simple trick la. look for key words in my sentences and ignore the many rubbish like naked woman appearing and all that stuff lor. hehehehehhe

Key words like
"Handsome", "handsome agent", "3rd eye" ?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 12:28
actually male sexual dysfunction at the age before 60 is mainly due to over weight and high blood pressure la. once u reduce ur weight, eat more fibre less meat, and control ur blood pressure back to normal, drink ample water, ur function and hair should come back. i am a living example. i think body too acidic and high blood makes the kidney and liver works too hard and ignore to supply blood down there lor. now i control my weight around 95kg, my didi can stand a bit every morning lor :( I am now working to below 90kg so should be better by then.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 12:29
Key words like
"Handsome", "handsome agent", "3rd eye" ?

yes la...those words are intended to irritate the readers la. i bluff one la...i also no billionaire la ....hehehheheheheheh

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 12:42
No safe to get kidney from china. Those would have filtered and accumulated lots of chemicals and metal. :beats-me-man:
I heard many rich SC go to China to get a new kidney ... b4 that LKK, come back like Huang Fei Hong :cool:

Just watched Lorax DVD last night ...anyone wanting to start a biz to sell clean air in HK lol

PN
07-10-12, 12:53
yes la...those words are intended to irritate the readers la. i bluff one la...i also no billionaire la ....hehehheheheheheh
Forgive me. My England standard very low. Can only pick up simple words. The rest too powderful for me to understand.

I only know the word millionaire from the show "Who want to be a millionaire".
Got this word call billionaire meh. Must be a big word.
Let me check the dictionary. Wait a minute....I need to look for the dictionary first. Must be somewhere in the storeroom.

carbuncle
07-10-12, 12:57
I tried propecia before and yes it works but you said once stopped hair all back to square one. during my vegetarian period of six months I did have some new growth indeed. so you are right on that bro... now I not working, eat regular diet, exercise regularly, even more regrowth. next to try is no work, vegetarian diet, regular exercise. keke

but throughout never had any problem with didi... even during ppc... every morning still mari kita ... BUT no feeling when orgasm that's the only thing. ie the sensation did not spread throughout whole body, end halfway below the waist nia yawn

carbuncle
07-10-12, 12:59
I wish bro bj regain full studly function in no time!!!

buttercarp
07-10-12, 13:02

Bro, have you tried Bee Choo at Bedok North?

PN
07-10-12, 13:06
I tried propecia before and yes it works but you said once stopped hair all back to square one. during my vegetarian period of six months I did have some new growth indeed. so you are right on that bro... now I not working, eat regular diet, exercise regularly, even more regrowth. next to try is no work, vegetarian diet, regular exercise. keke

but throughout never had any problem with didi... even during ppc... every morning still mari kita ... BUT no feeling when orgasm that's the only thing. ie the sensation did not spread throughout whole body, end halfway below the waist nia yawn
This one lagi chimdalogy :scared-4:

carbuncle
07-10-12, 13:22
simi si bee choo? bee cheng hiang I know

chestnut
07-10-12, 13:31
i believe u brother ! u win again. apologise for disappointing u that i have no special powers. WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bro, I did not win. It is in your mind. I actually lost. I am alone in this world. You should have lied to me. Now, I feel so lost and lonely. :(
Hope is about seeing a ray of light at the end of the tunnel. You have blown the candle off.

You are the real winner.

price
07-10-12, 13:51

if ur child is in need of a kidney and all u have is money. will u buy 1 to save his life?

price
07-10-12, 13:53
u can go GP and ask for propecia, but be warned this drug can make u impotent and it is not cheap. somemore once u stopped hair will drop again !

be careful using western drug la. u can try some natural home remedy like cutting meat and eating lots of vegetables and fibre. once ur system turned alkaline, should help in hair growth.

know 2 guys who take this and now they cant have kids. though the doctors say only 2% will suffer such "effects". and it's true, you can never stop taking. gotta do it for life

price
07-10-12, 13:54
actually male sexual dysfunction at the age before 60 is mainly due to over weight and high blood pressure la. once u reduce ur weight, eat more fibre less meat, and control ur blood pressure back to normal, drink ample water, ur function and hair should come back. i am a living example. i think body too acidic and high blood makes the kidney and liver works too hard and ignore to supply blood down there lor. now i control my weight around 95kg, my didi can stand a bit every morning lor :( I am now working to below 90kg so should be better by then.

wow 95 kilos, how tall are you?

price
07-10-12, 13:56
Bro, have you tried Bee Choo at Bedok North?
is that the secret sinh seh who hides in bukit timah hill?

buttercarp
07-10-12, 14:01
simi si bee choo? bee cheng hiang I know

This Bee Choo Hair treatment.

http://www.beechoohair.com/

is that the secret sinh seh who hides in bukit timah hill?

It is an auntie in Bedok North.
Got other branches too.

price
07-10-12, 14:07
This Bee Choo Hair treatment.

http://www.beechoohair.com/

It is an auntie in Bedok North.
Got other branches too.
will men become impotent ?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:14
I wish bro bj regain full studly function in no time!!!

thanks bro....u r so kind to say that...too bad i am born a man or else I WILL MARRY YOU LA :(

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:16
tomm or Monday read Newspaper la, maybe some smart reporter will do a proper writeup on this.

READ THE SUNDAY TIMES today and see what the buyers there said to reporters to sabotage you guys. Now you believe I got more than 4 eyes liao bo?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:18
In the beginning more than 3 months ago, I told u guys to tone down especially on landed.That is, not to call agents to ask about landed. Now see la, totally going to spoil market liao hor.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:20
READ THE SUNDAY TIMES today and see what the buyers there said to reporters to sabotage you guys. Now you believe I got more than 4 eyes liao bo?

I think tomm Business Time should also got some sabotage people one la...........great lor...everyone fly kites liao lor... good lor.

buttercarp
07-10-12, 14:21
will men become impotent ?

I am not sure whether they cut or not.
But they provide herbal treatment.

carbuncle
07-10-12, 14:22
thanks bro....u r so kind to say that...too bad i am born a man or else I WILL MARRY YOU LA :(

Err.... I AM expecting a man to propose to me... one day.

carbuncle
07-10-12, 14:23

LOLllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't bully small innocent boyboy la sis

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:23
3 months ago, I told u guys landed will crash. some brothers come out and against me- not knowing my full intention. Now you know liao bo? YOU ARE ATTRACTING TOO MUCH ATTENTION HOR. Too late liao now.

carbuncle
07-10-12, 14:24
know 2 guys who take this and now they cant have kids. though the doctors say only 2% will suffer such "effects". and it's true, you can never stop taking. gotta do it for life

ai swee mai mia....

for me doesn't matter.... i can't have kids with my future hubby anyway hahaha

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:25
Err.... I AM expecting a man to propose to me... one day.

Oppss... now suddenly I realise I am a pretty woman actually because many years never see myself naked in the mirror liao :( .woahahahhahahahahah

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:28

I think the article title is "Buyers unfazed by....." something like that. READ and then burn the article :( or pin it up and throw darts also can. This is a special nepal black magic taught by my master guru in the Himalayas.

price
07-10-12, 14:30
huh cut!?! :scared-4: :scared-5:

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:33
very funny ! all the sisters here pretended never to see my post. well, let me share with you what one buyer said "....i don't plan for the future." or another said.." too long a loan also no good " yet another "new CM no effect on her !" something like that !!!! wahpiangeh !!!

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:35
very funny ! all the sisters here pretended never to see my post. well, let me share with you what one buyer said "....i don't plan for the future." or another said.." too long a loan also no good " yet another "new CM no effect on her !" something like that !!!! wahpiangeh !!!

wanna earn money... we quietly quietly share here can liao...dun need to tell everyone how to do it hor ! becos by doing that, you are sharing with the big brothers also mah .wahlaueh !

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:43
one buyer actually said no problem his HDB rental CAN cover the bank loans! Hiong or not you say ?

last time my garndmother's time got no forum. They only share the strategy among friends during afternoon teas at Goodwood Park. Do you see my grandmother go on newspapers and tell the whole world how she do it ?

Regulators
07-10-12, 14:46
I got a feeling govt not happy seeing developers having brisk sales. This cm really uncalled for. Imagine those doing refinance and the are in their forties and fifties, they will kenna jialat also

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:58
The proper reply I will give if a reporter ask me at the showroom is this:

Reporter: " what do you think of the new CM, handsome boy ?"

BJ21T:" Wahhhh.. the new CM is very harsh. It makes me think thrice about my property purchase lor."

Paused a bit, knit your eyebrows as if making a very hard decision and try to well up the tears in your eyes.

Reporter " so you think it will affect you or change your mind about buying the property."

BJ21T: " Of course what. Are you nuts? Sorry I gotta go toilet now. "

phantom_opera
07-10-12, 15:55
one buyer actually said no problem his HDB rental CAN cover the bank loans! Hiong or not you say ?

last time my garndmother's time got no forum. They only share the strategy among friends during afternoon teas at Goodwood Park. Do you see my grandmother go on newspapers and tell the whole world how she do it ?

luckily that buyer never said can take out equity loan from a property that is not yet fully paid up :scared-5:

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 15:58
luckily that buyer never said can take out equity loan from a property that is not yet fully paid up :scared-5:

HENG ARH !

phantom_opera
07-10-12, 15:58
HENG ARH !

Now forumers must be enlightened why you cannot borrow against your HDB :tsk-tsk:

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 15:59

I just did a quick calculation..looks like I am locked and cannot move liao. brother ghost got same feeling bo?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 16:05
Now forumers must be enlightened why you cannot borrow against your HDB :tsk-tsk:

Let me do this dirty job, brother ghost.

For example:

HDB asset value: ( Highest average possible ) S$500,000
New Condo value: S$1,200,000

There is a difference of approx S$1,000,000 which must be financed and then paid off into the future either through salary or savings. This is called NAV or Net Asset Value. This is negative if you are borrowing against HDB/

Exmaple 2:

Old Condo Value: ( Highest average possible ) S$1,500,000
New Condo value: S$1,200,000

NAV is positive. The new condo price had effectively been covered by the old condo. Which means, the money had already been earned.

However, that is not the same as the first example.

You and me are BOTH HERO ! ( 英雄所见略同)We share the same insights and worry arh......sigh.....the handsome people always worry.

chestnut
07-10-12, 16:48

Wah, this one new. Which bank allow equity loan against hdb?

Serious, I don't know. New11, can u do this?

irisng
07-10-12, 16:57
I think most bros and sis here have both HDB and pc. I would like to seek your advice that does the HDB rules still apply that if you have HDB (after meet the MOP), you can buy pc but if you have pc, you cannot buy HDB, or is it that as long as you have HDB, you cannot buy pc unless you sell your HDB.

chestnut
07-10-12, 17:07
I think most bros and sis here have both HDB and pc. I would like to seek your advice that does the HDB rules still apply that if you have HDB (after meet the MOP), you can buy pc but if you have pc, you cannot buy HDB, or is it that as long as you have HDB, you cannot buy pc unless you sell your HDB.

Sis, u rattle very fast. If I answer u this question, they will say I am ah long working in hdb. But what the heck,

As of today, if you have hdb, you can only buy pc upon MOP. There are ways around it, which I will not reveal if not scully I lose my hdb job(the mop part)

If you have a pc today, you cannot own a hdb until you sell. And you only qualify after certain time. The time line, u need to check. Because I alternate between my hdb and ah long job. Phantom caught me with my pants down, we had a pact he would not reveal. So now I am seeking legal counsel.

chestnut
07-10-12, 17:08
Lucky u not buttercup, I surely will not answer. She slap me on the face.

CondoWE
07-10-12, 17:09

Yes. Answer in red.

kane
07-10-12, 17:12
Wah, this one new. Which bank allow equity loan against hdb?

Serious, I don't know. New11, can u do this?

which bank waiting for their license to be "gantong" by MAS by issuing home equity loans against HDB? lol.

pengful
07-10-12, 17:34

There is no "cannot" scenario, only whether you are willing to take the hit...

1) You can buy PC if you have HDB (after meeting MOP) and whether you have o/s loan on the HDB will determine your loan amount. A lot of talk about loan already so I'll stick to your question.
2) You can buy HDB if you have PC but you must dispose of the HDB 6 months after completing S&P of the HDB.
3) You can buy new BTO HDB if you have PC but in order to do that you have to dispose of your PC 30 months before you can apply for the BTO.

chestnut
07-10-12, 17:43
There is no "cannot" scenario, only whether you are willing to take the hit...

1) You can buy PC if you have HDB (after meeting MOP) and whether you have o/s loan on the HDB will determine your loan amount. A lot of talk about loan already so I'll stick to your question.
2) You can buy HDB if you have PC but you must dispose of the HDB 6 months after completing S&P of the HDB.
3) You can buy new BTO HDB if you have PC but in order to do that you have to dispose of your PC 30 months before you can apply for the BTO.

Wah bro, u also work in hdb like me. As you can see, I goofing on the job, please don't report me to my supervisor ok. I am the one always leave at 4.30 pm. Need to collect loan (ah long) then after that bring customer to coast at sentosa for viewing(agent).