PDA

View Full Version : Any update from showrooms today..

radha08
06-10-12, 17:26
any bro/sis went to look c....hows the situation..

Pro888
06-10-12, 18:01
Should be quiet. No body is shouting 200 units sold, $1200psf bla bla bla..

Today only the 1st day of CM. Most go there only see see look look.

Werther
06-10-12, 18:36
My neighbour told me they went to view an old apt off central area and 4 viewers vying for the unit and one of the the party offered $20k above asking price. I think option issued straight away at the pool side.

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 18:43
Should be quiet. No body is shouting 200 units sold, $1200psf bla bla bla..

Today only the 1st day of CM. Most go there only see see look look.

The quietness won't last long because of below:

Nationals from the US, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Norway (due to their FTAs status) who is in the banking industry(QFBs) are the winner for this 'Hunger Games'(property buying game)....as they do not need to pay ABSD and those who are working in QFBs may even take 90%LTV even after 6Oct 12 (Please correct me if I am wrong).

Congratulations to the above.....You have won!!!
But soon, by Dec (if FTA signed with EU) , there may be other EU members that are working in banks(QFB) to join in as potential winners as well.

EU members populations. How many? 100 million, 500million or more?

Agent be patient hor, more business after Dec 12, I guess.....

Interesting...... Let's watch the game as it progresses to see any other developments.. lol

Pro888
06-10-12, 18:49

Nationals from the US, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Norway (due to their FTAs status) who is in the banking industry(QFBs) are the winner for this 'The Hunger Games'(property buying game)....as they do not need to pay ABSD and those who are working in QFBs may even take 90%LTV even after 6Oct 12 (Please correct me if I am wrong).

But soon, by Dec (after FTA signed with EU) , there will be other EU members that are working in banks(QFB) to join in as potential winners as well.

Agent be patient hor, more business after Dec, I guess.....

Interesting...... Let's watch the game as it progresses to see any other developments.. lol

Wow, bro. U become so active today. Great

CM is only temp. Crisis is prolong.

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 18:54
Wow, bro. U become so active today. Great

CM is only temp. Crisis is prolong.

Ya....... Correct........Well Said............

zeamybro
06-10-12, 19:01
As I have posted in the Bedok Res thread, I see quite a crowd at the showflat today, mostly in their late 40s to 50s. I m guessing if these ppl are now rushing in to capitalise on the max loan tenure, otherwise the longer they wait means the shorter loan tenure they would enjoy

rattydrama
06-10-12, 19:08

Nationals from the US, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Norway (due to their FTAs status) who is in the banking industry(QFBs) are the winner for this 'Hunger Games'(property buying game)....as they do not need to pay ABSD and those who are working in QFBs may even take 90%LTV even after 6Oct 12 (Please correct me if I am wrong).

But soon, by Dec (if FTA signed with EU) , there may be other EU members that are working in banks(QFB) to join in as potential winners as well.

Agent be patient hor, more business after Dec 12, I guess.....

Swiss will buy a home in swiss cos it has dropped 15% due to measures - not able to use retirement fund to fund the purchase (if not wrong)

Pikachu1245
06-10-12, 19:15
Swiss will buy a home in swiss cos it has dropped 15% due to measures - not able to use retirement fund to fund the purchase (if not wrong)

Seen the news attached below? ::beats-me-man:

Dated : Jul 5, 2012 - PropertyGuru.com.sg with
Title : More ABSD-exempt foreigners bought Singapore homes in H1 (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/7/33534/more-absd-exempt-foreigners-bought-singapore-homes)

silver023
06-10-12, 19:21
I think the foreigners from the west are much more prudent in their purchasers because they compare prices (of cars and homes) here and back home, and most are simply not willing to pay

auroraborealis
06-10-12, 20:02
saw a couple at a KFC joint signing home loan LO with banker...

imjason
06-10-12, 20:06
Showrooms should be packed today... assuming many old folks visit to find out more bout the ruling .... rather than buy ...

Ringo33
06-10-12, 20:11
Today ST is packed with housing ads. wonder why

radha08
06-10-12, 20:24

normal every sat also packed...

maisonjai
06-10-12, 20:50
Trying to hold up the sales momentum, if it does then "experts" will say "liquidity & genuine demand blah blah blah"..........I noticed this during the last CM. 降温 because of 高温 near 地铁站.

Kanarazu
06-10-12, 20:52
Trying to hold up the sales momentum, if it does then "experts" will say "liquidity & genuine demand blah blah blah"..........I noticed this during the last CM. 降温 because of 高温 near 地铁站.

Kovan Regency was well received near the 高溫地鐵站。

carbuncle
06-10-12, 20:57
ok now this is tOO much in one day!! lol

carbuncle
06-10-12, 21:09
一过@他妈没啦!

sorry couldn't resist

buttercarp
06-10-12, 21:11
ok now this is tOO much in one day!! lol
Yes sir, carbuncle!
遵命,克温哥!

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:13
I think the foreigners from the west are much more prudent in their purchasers because they compare prices (of cars and homes) here and back home, and most are simply not willing to pay

u r wrong liao la. they are loaded with cash. American banks held more than US$11 trillion ( That is US$11,000,000,000,000 ) in bank reserves. They are not lending because they are waiting for the US job market to recover.

Once the first sign of solid US recovery is clear, these angmo will buy like crazy overseas. The first stop will be Hong Kong, followed by Singapore. It will be 1974 ( The Great USA Producer Bull Run ) all over again. You know why? Because US$ will turn stronger and then weaker again.

But meanwhile, I advise u to wait for the current CM to take its full effect and scare all the weakholders outta market first.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:17
u r wrong liao la. they are loaded with cash. American banks held more than US$11 trillion ( That is US$11,000,000,000,000 ) in bank reserves. They are not lending because they are waiting for the US job market to recover.

Once the first sign of solid US recovery is clear, these angmo will buy like crazy overseas. The first stop will be Hong Kong, followed by Singapore. It will be 1974 ( The Great USA Producer Bull Run ) all over again. You know why? Because US$ will turn stronger and then weaker again.

But meanwhile, I advise u to wait for the current CM to take its full effect and scare all the weakholders outta market first.

The most accurate cue you can take is from Tharman, because he is in IMF.

propertychap
06-10-12, 21:27
Went Riversails today and it was packed

radha08
06-10-12, 21:29
Went Riversails today and it was packed

ok so no effect guess cos riversails is cheap n good...:spliff:

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:33
ok so no effect guess cos riversails is cheap n good...:spliff:

These people have no idea la. Never follow current affairs and all reacted too slowly.

The current Ben's QE is open-ended and the objective is to revive the job market so that bank will restart their lending. It is very obvious the amount they printed will cause the US$ to devalue somewhere into the future. This devalution will then caused the banks to acquire foreign assets and FLIP them. It is 1974 all over again.

I am glad Ah Khaw and Tharman able to see something beyond any of us and protected us from the attack.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:42
Do not forget, USA has 2 past records of resetting their debts. First the GOLD BAN during the depression in 1930s, second during the Gold unpegging in the 1950s.

Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.

Kanarazu
06-10-12, 21:43
These people have no idea la. Never follow current affairs and all reacted too slowly.

The current Ben's QE is open-ended and the objective is to revive the job market so that bank will restart their lending. It is very obvious the amount they printed will cause the US$ to devalue somewhere into the future. This devalution will then caused the banks to acquire foreign assets and FLIP them. It is 1974 all over again.

I am glad Ah Khaw and Tharman able to see something beyond any of us and protected us from the attack.

多「靠他們」保護。。

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:43
Do not forget, USA has 2 past records of resetting their debts. First the GOLD BAN during the depression in 1930s, second during the Gold unpegging in the 1950s.

Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.

and dun forget, they got the BIGGEST GUN on planet Earth today.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:45
多「靠他們」保護。。

u a Taiwanese ?

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:48
and dun forget, they got the BIGGEST GUN on planet Earth today.

and dun forget, Soros is very politically inclined within the US. Can you remember what happened in 1990s?

Kanarazu
06-10-12, 21:49
u a Taiwanese ?

No, local.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:51
Can you remember what happened to China's stakes in Freddie and Fannie Mae recently? Or do you need me to remind you?

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:53
No, local.

cool. Jia Ba beh ? Ho say boh ?

Kanarazu
06-10-12, 21:54
Can you remember what happened to China's stakes in Freddie and Fannie Mae recently? Or do you need me to remind you?

Pls share.. Can't remember Liao.

buttercarp
06-10-12, 21:54
一过@他妈没啦!

sorry couldn't resist

ROTFL !!!!
Later tio Laguna meh, then you know!

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 21:58
Pls share.. Can't remember Liao.

From Economic Times:

China denies rumours of losing $450 bn in Fannie, Freddie debt
PTI Feb 14, 2011, 12.18am IST

BEIJING: China's foreign exchange regulator has refuted media reports that the country may lose up to $ 450 billion by holding bonds of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the US mortgage giants, which according to speculation may be phased out by the US government.

"The report is groundless," China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) said in a statement.

Laguna
06-10-12, 21:59
ROTFL !!!!
Later tio Laguna meh, then you know!

just came back from a superb seafood dinner at Lamma Island and then to the Symphony of Lights but was cancelled due to recent ferry collision at Lamma.

Looked like I miss lots of fun here.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 22:01
just came back from a superb seafood dinner at Lamma Island and then to the Symphony of Lights but was cancelled due to recent ferry collision at Lamma.

Looked like I miss lots of fun here.

you got meet Chow Yuen Fatt or not ?

Laguna
06-10-12, 22:03
you got meet Chow Yuen Fatt or not ?

I went to The Grand at ICC to watch 銅雀台 (acted by him)...and there were only 3 viewers in the cinema.

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 22:03
I went to The Grand at ICC to watch 銅雀台...and there were only 3 in the cinema.

envy u leh....hehehehehehhehe share this with you again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Cr-5z4qHA&feature=plcp

Laguna
06-10-12, 22:06
envy u leh....hehehehehehhehe share this with you again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Cr-5z4qHA&feature=plcp

oops, where are u?
I saw the same ferry....but catch no ball from the song

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 22:09
oops, where are u?
I saw the same ferry....but catch no ball from the song

dun tell u...hehehehehheheheh..wait a sec, i tok now is ur kids exam period? how u can go there leh ?

buttercarp
06-10-12, 22:09
I went to The Grand at ICC to watch 銅雀台 (acted by him)...and there were only 3 viewers in the cinema.

Why so few people?
Has it got to do with the boat accident?

Kanarazu
06-10-12, 22:12

HK should be crowded since its the golden week in China with quantitative easing of PRC tourists.

buttercarp
06-10-12, 22:12
dun tell u...hehehehehheheheh..wait a sec, i tok now is ur kids exam period? how u can go there leh ?

Aiyo.....what exams?
Laguna's kids already working and owning condos.

Laguna
06-10-12, 22:17
Why so few people?
Has it got to do with the boat accident?

I went yesterday...Friday, day time...very empty
I only watch show during weekdays
Golden Village - must be on Tuesday, cheaper

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 22:19
Aiyo.....what exams?
Laguna's kids already working and owning condos.

i always tok laguna is young and handsome like me leh. or pretty like u? hehehege

Laguna
06-10-12, 22:19
HK should be crowded since its the golden week in China with quantitative easing of PRC tourists.

the human traffic today at TST was frightening......

Laguna
06-10-12, 22:20
i always tok laguna is young and handsome like me leh.

Ooops, I am young in heart and in physical la! that is good enough
handsome is from women's eyes, once u hv $, ur forever handsome

hyenergix
06-10-12, 22:20
i always tok laguna is young and handsome like me leh.

Shd b a lady. What happened to ur third eye?

buttercarp
06-10-12, 22:24
the human traffic today at TST was frightening......

Ghost town even more frightening!

kane
06-10-12, 22:24
My neighbour told me they went to view an old apt off central area and 4 viewers vying for the unit and one of the the party offered $20k above asking price. I think option issued straight away at the pool side.

so happening ah? which project is this?

buttercarp
06-10-12, 22:25
i always tok laguna is young and handsome like me leh. or pretty like u? hehehege

Shd b a lady. What happened to ur third eye?

He needs a fourth eye cos mabbe he got lau hua yan.

carbuncle
06-10-12, 22:28
sis butter, my that eco verse is to praise those who bought early and got good price or units la.

it says, once passed, shit no more already!

condolisa
06-10-12, 22:34
多「靠他們」保護。。
I get it :D

buttercarp
06-10-12, 22:40
sis butter, my that eco verse is to praise those who bought early and got good price or units la.

Sorry, I never read properly :ashamed1: .
But it is very chim.

So that means those who missed it gets constipation?

maisonjai
06-10-12, 22:43

一过 TVC "I see your true colours"
http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y358/maisonjai/TM.jpg

maisonjai
06-10-12, 22:45
Sorry, I never read properly :ashamed1: .
But it is very chim.

So that means those who missed it gets constipation?
一过 6 Oct 他妈没啦! Got it sista?

Sleepyhead
06-10-12, 22:55
Ghost town even more frightening!

Sorry I blur... Which one is ghost town?

buttercarp
06-10-12, 22:59
一过 6 Oct 他妈没啦! Got it sista?

Ok...Ok.... got it lah. Thanks.
Should be 5 oct lah!

buttercarp
06-10-12, 23:02
Sorry I blur... Which one is ghost town?

The real ghost town.
No tricks, no pun intended.

zeamybro
06-10-12, 23:09
多「靠他們」保護。。

Thats a good one!

silver023
06-10-12, 23:12

Perhaps I only see the giam siap foreigners...

Yea, me waiting for prices to drop. Actually, I dont think this new CM will greatly affect the market but let's see...

leesg123
06-10-12, 23:28
so happening ah? which project is this?
Could be Valley Park

blackjack21trader
06-10-12, 23:30
Could be Valley Park

valley park isit freehold?

toiletsiao
07-10-12, 01:05
valley park isit freehold?

999yrs ......

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 12:34
999yrs ......

thanks bro.

DKSG
08-10-12, 00:44
I see that not many constructive posts here informing people about the crowd in showflats.

Let me share what I see.

Showflats like Skies Miltonia - Totally Crowded with more than 60% of the 400 units SOLD ! Units are still moving at 5pm.

ECO, as you have known has moved 420+++ units. Still selling this weekend after the CM.

RiverSails - sold more than 300 units already after 2-3 days of official launch. Today sales slowed a bit but still considered healthy as there are hundreds of people in the showflat this weekend after the CM.

In my own v humble opinion, I think some cashflow will be channelled to commercial properties.

Watch out for the next WAH PIANGZZZ! commercial property price/demand news coming up ...

DKSG

kane
08-10-12, 05:48
I see that not many constructive posts here informing people about the crowd in showflats.

Let me share what I see.

Showflats like Skies Miltonia - Totally Crowded with more than 60% of the 400 units SOLD ! Units are still moving at 5pm.

ECO, as you have known has moved 420+++ units. Still selling this weekend after the CM.

RiverSails - sold more than 300 units already after 2-3 days of official launch. Today sales slowed a bit but still considered healthy as there are hundreds of people in the showflat this weekend after the CM.

In my own v humble opinion, I think some cashflow will be channelled to commercial properties.

Watch out for the next WAH PIANGZZZ! commercial property price/demand news coming up ...

DKSG

commerical properties projected rental yield after GST is how much now?

DKSG
09-10-12, 20:59
commerical properties projected rental yield after GST is how much now?

You can easily remove GST from your purchase.
Ask your lawayers/accountants.

Net yield should be somewhere between 4-6%.

DKSG

price
09-10-12, 21:56

DKSG
remove GST? please provide some insights :D i'm looking to buy a light industrial unit

toiletsiao
09-10-12, 22:15
remove GST? please provide some insights :D i'm looking to buy a light industrial unit

set up a GST registered company to do it ... claim it back from gov.

price
09-10-12, 22:19
set up a GST registered company to do it ... claim it back from gov.

u need 1 million turnover

toiletsiao
09-10-12, 22:22
u need 1 million turnover

for companies with 1 million it is mandatory to register for GST..

u can always volunteer to be GST registered...

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=3452
http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=2546

kane
09-10-12, 22:31

DKSG

you need a GST registered company?

Laguna
14-10-12, 17:13
Hi Hi
Any forumer can update for this weekend please

Laguna
14-10-12, 17:15
From Skies..

Just back from sf. Good crowd. Ppl keep coming in every few minutes. Around 80% sold. Most units facing ave 1 Bto also gone.

#12-15 a 969sf going for $1323psf nett.

DKSG
14-10-12, 17:19
I update you guys from the resale market end.

Resale properties are also doing decently well.

Just went to one of the newly TOP condos and noted a fair bit of interest and people are making decent offers (based on what I hear in the lifts and common area and agents).

We can safely conclude that the CMs only weed out the weak players, but there are significant number of strong players out there.

Those who previously are in a strong position, but become weaker after the CMs - these people are getting a bit panickly and buying at a faster pace.

Though government usually comes up with a CM after at least about 6 months, but a fairly large group of people are concerned that by the next CM, they are pushed out of the market completely.

Quite scary.

DKSG