PDA

View Full Version : If you are an ang moh ( White Skin), read this:

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 09:22
1) There is still time. Time has been intentionally stretched for you by the SkyPeople.

2) Whether you believe in the SkyPeople or not, it is time you come to a place called the Lion City.

3) In this place, you can start afresh and protect your wealth.

4) After the haze disappears, you can go back home for all I care.

Good Luck.

Blackjack21Trader

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 09:41
Visit this url, angmo brothers:

http://worksingapore.com/

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 09:43
come come :)

carbuncle
09-10-12, 10:06
I think they frequent singaporeexpats.com

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 13:14
I think they frequent singaporeexpats.com

cool. my message is targeted at those that are fated to be saved.

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 13:26
Class unrest in Europe is brewing, u dun wan to be caught with ur pants down, do u ?

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 13:27
Only in a place called the Lion City, is the government willing to protect all regardless of race, language or religion. No such place on Planet Earth at the moment except here.

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 13:29
Only in a place called the Lion City, that we have an army of scholars for the impending forex battle about to start. It is here in this place, you can find kindness and security.

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 13:31
Only in a place called the Lion City, that you shall be sheltered from floods in Orchard road and MRT breaks down. Only here, can you be happy and start life afresh. Come, my angmoh brothers !

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 13:32
In your lands, your governments cares only about the banksters. In the Lion City, our government subduced and locked the gangsters. Come, angmoh brothers, the Mass Exodus of the Super Rich is near, very near indeed.

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 13:48
And finally, only here you can find the most handsome man on planet Earth, your humble brother : me. :(

blackjack21trader
09-10-12, 20:45
Depositors Fleeing Euro Get Negative Rates at State Street, BNY

State Street Corp. (STT) and Bank of New York Mellon Corp., two of the world’s biggest custody banks, will charge depositors to hold Danish kroner and Swiss francs as customers seek refuge from the crisis-stricken euro.

State Street will apply a negative interest rate of 0.75 percent annually to krone deposits starting Nov. 1, with a separate charge for francs, according to a note to clients last week. That means money managers, insurance companies and pension funds must pay the bank to hold their cash. BNY Mellon started charging for krone deposits last month, a person with knowledge of the matter said. The lender isn’t charging for francs.

dun worry, still got time, still got time......just follow my plan: apply for a job at my link refered above first.....still got time.....

blackjack21trader
10-10-12, 09:01
READ THIS ANGMO BROTHER :)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=316297&postcount=195

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 12:11
angmo brothers, Moody is helping you by delaying cutting of Spain to junk.

still got time, quick.......

blackjack21trader
11-10-12, 12:15
There is a land, a land near the equator.
There is a land, protected by the SkyPeople.
There is a land, full of kindness and love.
There is a land, where laws are impartial.
There is a land, a land near the equator.

A place where once a Lion King roamed.
A place where his soul is still around to protect you.

come, angmo brothers...come come.