PDA

View Full Version : D9, D10 the next star!

leesg123
16-10-12, 23:02
was pooing in the toilet, thinking of eco, optima, dunsen, kovan, gambir, the latest bid by Keppel at Tanah Merah... SUDDENLY 3rd eye open and give me a vision! I see D9 D10 appear on the wall!

Ladies and gentlemen! with suburban, far far away Tanah Merah going to hit 1500psf for new launch, looking at the D9, D10 (CCR) transacting at 1800psf - 2100psf, the time is NOW! NOW! NOW! watch out for these two bright stars!
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Pikachu1245
16-10-12, 23:26
was pooing in the toilet, thinking of eco, optima, dunsen, kovan, gambir, the latest bid by Keppel at Tanah Merah... SUDDENLY 3rd eye open and give me a vision! I see D9 D10 appear on the wall!

Ladies and gentlemen! with suburban, far far away Tanah Merah going to hit 1500psf for new launch, looking at the D9, D10 (CCR) transacting at 1800psf - 2100psf, the time is NOW! NOW! NOW! watch out for these two bright stars!

Govt alredi say work and stay at the same place is the best. People just doing that lor i.e. buy up properties where they stay and work, be it at Changi/Yishun/Woodlands/Bedok (OCRs)

Probably same number of people working at CBD (these people alredi bought property there) and not much newer staff added at CBD to stimulate propety buying there?

If want CCR up guess have to wait for foreigner liao....
Depends how is the outcome on ABSD in future lor...:2cents:

Allthepies
17-10-12, 07:04

If Ardmore park, orange grove road at this psf, buy buy buy :D :D :D . D9 and D10 very big, some are not desirable.

Laguna
17-10-12, 08:05
:sleep:

why so many third eyes?

proper-t
17-10-12, 09:18
maybe leesg123 = bjt21......He forgot to log out and log in again hence posted in a diff nick :D

buttercarp
17-10-12, 09:24
why so many third eyes?

LOL....My cash rich colleague who lives in a 99y LH terrace and has been waiting since 2009 also said that her eyes (how many eyes, I don't know) now are opening and finally thinking of seriously getting a CCR condo for investment.

Localite
17-10-12, 11:09
If you have good malls and amenities at suburbs then what's wrong with staying there?

You look at developed nations like the US, Germany, suburban homes are a hit.

Not sure if the 1-1.5k psf for suburd compare with 1.5-2.5k at prime area. Wonder how it is in other countries like HK, is our ratio warped?

chestnut
17-10-12, 12:09
LOL....My cash rich colleague who lives in a 99y LH terrace and has been waiting since 2009 also said that her eyes (how many eyes, I don't know) now are opening and finally thinking of seriously getting a CCR condo for investment.

Sis, try to tabulate how many of your friends have not gone in and waiting. From that list of friends, when a majority are in, you must open your eyes BIG BIG. Which you have no prob based on your pix. During that time, danger signs are showing..... Got it.

:eek:

Werther
17-10-12, 12:19
Sis, try to tabulate how many of your friends have not gone in and waiting. From that list of friends, when a majority are in, you must open your eyes BIG BIG. Which you have no prob based on your pix. During that time, danger signs are showing..... Got it.

Hi bros

Anything good to buy in CCR? not familiar...

Allthepies
17-10-12, 12:26
If you have good malls and amenities at suburbs then what's wrong with staying there?

Not sure if the 1-1.5k psf for suburd compare with 1.5-2.5k at prime area. Wonder how it is in other countries like HK, is our ratio warped?

Nothing wrong staying at suburbs. Just like nothing wrong staying in HDBs. Is there something wrong with the ratio between HDB and condos? :D :D :D

buttercarp
17-10-12, 12:37

Thanks bro for the advice.
But i am a bit slow.
What do you mean by danger signs?
Means prices rising exponentially or drop?

Rysk
17-10-12, 12:52

You didn't poo completely is it? Why D11 not in your next star list?? :D

carbuncle
17-10-12, 13:01

your 3rd eye is your asshole la lol

that's why it only opens when you crap

Wild Falcon
17-10-12, 13:09
Yup, in the US, we always hear of te suburban dream. If you ask around, many Americans dream of buying a house in the suburbs away from the city. I guess different culture bah. Asians like to stay in dense packed places. The higher the plot ratio, i.e. can squeeze more people in one plot, the better.

leesg123
17-10-12, 13:19

Not sure if the 1-1.5k psf for suburd compare with 1.5-2.5k at prime area. Wonder how it is in other countries like HK, is our ratio warped?nothing wrong with staying in suburb. it's like there is nothing wrong with having an Omega instead of AUDEMARS PIGUET.

leesg123
17-10-12, 13:20
You didn't poo completely is it? Why D11 not in your next star list?? :DD11 newton ok, but the rest of D11 has been over abused by those dotted near balestier.

Ringo33
17-10-12, 13:31

my 3rd eye is telling me to buy central area region because there is a bright star shining on MM apartment.

chestnut
17-10-12, 13:32
Thanks bro for the advice.
But i am a bit slow.
What do you mean by danger signs?
Means prices rising exponentially or drop?

When most of your friends already bot, u need to find out where the next buyer will be. This is the first sign of danger. U then need to calculate how many % of hdb upgraders and pay rise.

If all the uncles and aunties start talking about stocks and are in. Do u think it is about time to get out.

CondoWE
17-10-12, 13:46
why so many third eyes?

your 3rd eye is your asshole la lol

that's why it only opens when you crap

Same thought....:D !

star
17-10-12, 14:42
Property in sg is different because it depends on Government supply of foreigners and world economy. Increase supply of FT will cheong no matter uncle or auntie buying or not.

If they going for 7 milion population and world economy is not so bad, more price up ahead. Of course high inflation and low interest rate play a big part too.

chestnut
17-10-12, 14:54
Property in sg is different because it depends on Government supply of foreigners and world economy. Increase supply of FT will cheong no matter uncle or auntie buying or not.

If they going for 7 milion population and world economy is not so bad, more price up ahead. Of course high inflation and low interest rate play a big part too.

Bro, what I mentioned is one of the many variables. There are many more. This is like a very long equation with X,+. -, / . If population increase, choose either X or +. If population increase due to construction worker, choose =, if interest rate increase and rental drop, choose - or /. But you need to know what variables to look for. When I say something, please look at it from a holistic way. Dont just determine from a single point and jump to a conclusion. That is if you are referring to my statement. If you are not referring to my statement, just assume I am dumb.

:cheers1:

Regulators
17-10-12, 17:10
There are many expats living in the suburbs n going to work in the cbd. Some extreme cases live in a huge landed in johor n travel to singapore to work daily. To them, our island is so tiny that living anywhere makes no difference

chestnut
17-10-12, 17:37
There are many expats living in the suburbs n going to work in the cbd. Some extreme cases live in a huge landed in johor n travel to singapore to work daily. To them, our island is so tiny that living anywhere makes no difference

Agree, such variables need to be taken into account as well. We are facing ever changing paradigm shifts. Thats why my hair getting white. Hahaha

DC33_2008
17-10-12, 17:54
Planning durring my grandparents and parents time is much easier. Now is more dynamic.

chestnut
17-10-12, 17:57
Planning durring my grandparents and parents time is much easier. Now is more dynamic.

TOTALLY AGREE. During those time, knowledge is KING. You do not have the internet and the ones with the best absorption wins.

Today, with internet, all information is readily available. So the ones who can get the information and decipher it wins. So, bottomline, Internet brings a much level playing field to everyone. How to use it is the key !!!

DC33_2008
17-10-12, 18:03
The playing field is much larger now. Got to be a few steps ahead.
TOTALLY AGREE. During those time, knowledge is KING. You do not have the internet and the ones with the best absorption wins.

Today, with internet, all information is readily available. So the ones who can get the information and decipher it wins. So, bottomline, Internet brings a much level playing field to everyone. How to use it is the key !!!

chestnut
17-10-12, 18:24
The playing field is much larger now. Got to be a few steps ahead.

Bro, I am sad to say I want to agree but cannot. You need to be way, way ahead. One day, we must meet and I will share my life philosophy with you and you with me. Hahahahaha:cheers1:

leesg123
17-10-12, 18:47
The playing field is much larger now. Got to be a few steps ahead.the playing field is now on the side of those who control the information.

teddybear
17-10-12, 19:05
HK? Well, CCR luxury to OCR is > 10x in $PSF... :p

teddybear
17-10-12, 19:10
Very simple, because >95% of Americans can't afford a property in NY city mah... How to dream of owning one in NYC when they way way out of affordability? Better go live in suburban and have some money to spend lor. It is called "no choice" and not because can afford but don't want...... :doh:

Yup, in the US, we always hear of te suburban dream. If you ask around, many Americans dream of buying a house in the suburbs away from the city. I guess different culture bah. Asians like to stay in dense packed places. The higher the plot ratio, i.e. can squeeze more people in one plot, the better.

proud owner
17-10-12, 19:27
Very simple, because >95% of Americans can't afford a property in NY city mah... How to dream of owning one in NYC when they way way out of affordability? Better go live in suburban and have some money to spend lor. It is called "no choice" and not because can afford but don't want...... :doh:

I live in midtown manhattan.

Most of my friends n colleagues live in the burbs

I love the burbs. It's beautiful. I retreat to the burbs on most weekends

Laguna
17-10-12, 19:31

RICH in the midtown....
u stay in NYC?
then good morning

amk
17-10-12, 20:30
This topic has been debated a zillion times already. Every one's opinion is so fixated it is impossible to change.

Actions speak the loudest. A friend of mine who used to say he is happy livng away from the city just moved from Jurong to Martin Place Residence. According to him it's an upgrade of lifestyle. (he got a good deal entering in 2009)

orange
17-10-12, 20:35
D11 newton ok, but the rest of D11 has been over abused by those dotted near balestier.

It shows how little you know about CCR.

Newton and Balestier consist only of a small part of D11. Look at the map.

The big part of D11 is Barker, Mount Rosie, Whitley, Trevose, Adam/Chee Hoon (where Wee Cho Yaw lives), Shelford, Watten, Hillcrest (Mr NTF), Greenwood and Swiss Club.

Mostly GCBs, smaller bungalows, semi D and some terraces. Some low rise condos here and there.

Asking prices here are nothing short of terrifying and is equivalent to the D10 Holland road prices.

amk
17-10-12, 20:38
.. D11 is also where Ng's mansion is ;)

buttercarp
17-10-12, 20:50
.. D11 is also where Ng's mansion is ;)

This district is unreachable to me.
The closest I ever got was camping in the school I was studying at.

kane
17-10-12, 21:23
Euphoria is when everyone claim they have third eye...

teddybear
17-10-12, 21:23
You own the midtown manhattan unit? Why don't you live in the burbs since you think it is so beautiful?

kane
17-10-12, 21:32
This topic has been debated a zillion times already. Every one's opinion is so fixated it is impossible to change.

Actions speak the loudest. A friend of mine who used to say he is happy livng away from the city just moved from Jurong to Martin Place Residence. According to him it's an upgrade of lifestyle. (he got a good deal entering in 2009)

MPR was sold at a great price in 2009. Now can only get yishun or tanah merah at that psf.

amk
17-10-12, 22:26
MPR was sold at a great price in 2009. Now can only get yishun or tanah merah at that psf.

Even at that low psf the quantum is 2.7mil, not the average Tanah Merah buyer budget.

leesg123
18-10-12, 09:27
It shows how little you know about CCR.

Newton and Balestier consist only of a small part of D11. Look at the map.

The big part of D11 is Barker, Mount Rosie, Whitley, Trevose, Adam/Chee Hoon (where Wee Cho Yaw lives), Shelford, Watten, Hillcrest (Mr NTF), Greenwood and Swiss Club.

Mostly GCBs, smaller bungalows, semi D and some terraces. Some low rise condos here and there.

Asking prices here are nothing short of terrifying and is equivalent to the D10 Holland road prices.
There u are,u already say mostly landed. I talking about condo lah deh. Not any tom dick harry can buy gcb.

orange
18-10-12, 13:44
There u are,u already say mostly landed. I talking about condo lah deh. Not any tom dick harry can buy gcb.

Even for condos, there are so many D11 condos that are not in the Newton, Novena or Balestier area.

Trevose Park, The Trevose, Adam Park, The Shelford, many other Shelford condos both old and new, Watten Estate Condo, Hillcrest Arcadia etc

yowetan
18-10-12, 14:00
Mt Sinai is surely an enclave among these prime district.

Rysk
18-10-12, 19:25
D11 newton ok, but the rest of D11 has been over abused by those dotted near balestier.
D9 Orchard ok, but the rest od D9 has been over abused by those dotted near Mackenzie.. :D

Rysk
18-10-12, 20:47

Rysk
18-10-12, 20:48
D9 Orchard ok, but the rest of D9 has been over abused by those dotted near Mackenzie.. :D
I mean at Mackenzie.. Near little india.. :D

Khng8
18-10-12, 20:49
Even at that low psf the quantum is 2.7mil, not the average Tanah Merah buyer budget.
3 bdrm 1421 sqft above 15 floor sold for < $2m back then.
Wish I have a time machine.

leesg123
18-10-12, 20:58
I mean at Mackenzie.. Near little india.. :DI agree. D09 max up to Wilkie or Emily is ok. Mackenzie :tsk-tsk:

D10, although Jervois is at the edge of D10, it is still ok IMHO. still atas feel.