PDA

View Full Version : Are there any 7-Eleven/Cheers outlets within Condominium Developments

Tripp
03-11-12, 12:39
Have you seen/heard of any commerical units inside condo developments with 7-ELEVEN or CHEERS?

auroraborealis
03-11-12, 12:42
Think bayshore park got... Some newer ones also but cannot survive, all close down (not necessarily 7-11 or cheers, other minimarts) cos all lose to ntuc or cold storage nearby estate

Have you seen/heard of any commerical units inside condo developments with 7-ELEVEN or CHEERS?

chestnut
03-11-12, 12:44

Gardens at bishan. Confirm.

Tripp
03-11-12, 12:50
My upcoming condo development has 2 commercial units for sale.

Do you think I can contact Dairy Farm or NTUC to tell them to set up shop? LOL.

Personally wouldn't mind if 7-ELEVEN is around.

On another note, how does one request for AXS or ATM or SAM machines to be placed in the condo development?

flxcat
03-11-12, 13:02
Gardens at bishan. Confirm.
Caribbean have 711 4 many years n now changed to cheers!

Komo
03-11-12, 14:08
all these not flexible one... hard to survive. an ordinary provision shop can survive better:D

Kelonguni
03-11-12, 14:33

Mixed Ds should have right?

price
03-11-12, 14:45
Just wondering, what's the purpose of this thread? Would u buy a unit just because of the 7-11?

Tripp
03-11-12, 14:51
Actually I was thinking if its a good idea to get a 7-11 franchise... LOL.

http://www.7-eleven.com.sg/franchise.html

Do you know of any minimart owners who are also staying in the same condo development as well?

lifeline
03-11-12, 14:58
my friend's reflections has a very well-stocked minimart.

buttercarp
03-11-12, 15:05

Do you know of any minimart owners who are also staying in the same condo development as well?

No need to be 7-11.
Just buy a shop unit there and a condo unit (if possible), then set up a small provision shop. In that way you can oversee the shop and tend to it till late at night if you can't find staff.

carbuncle
03-11-12, 16:16
No need to be 7-11.
Just buy a shop unit there and a condo unit (if possible), then set up a small provision shop. In that way you can oversee the shop and tend to it till late at night if you can't find staff.

Agree. Brand name not impt when comes to in-condo provisions. In fact its a blessing. You may even be able to stock liquor and cheese to cater for the more well heeled. You cant do that with a 711 franchise.

chestnut
03-11-12, 16:47

Bro, don't ever do that please. Seriously, u will get doorbell rings at nite asking for emergency items. It will be a nitemare. Please get provision shop somewhere else.:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1: whenever door bell ring.
Can u open your shop, I need panado.

radha08
03-11-12, 23:11
neptune court got i think...

but heck who needs a 7-11 in the heartlands where i live i got Ah-Guans Store...:D:D:D:D...cool dude who runs a provision store i always talk to him about shares...ha ha:D:D:D