PDA

View Full Version : Any interesting new launch before end 2012?

bakasa2002
08-11-12, 15:04
As such, please share ... agents welcome .... but don't advertise lah ... ;P

radha08
08-11-12, 15:10
As such, please share ... agents welcome .... but don't advertise lah ... ;P

Dunno about this year but next 10 years i think there
Will be plenty in punggol...:D

Tripp
08-11-12, 15:13
I don't think developers would want to launch their developments in late Nov/Dec right?

So close to the year-end holidays. Markets also take time-off.

gn108
08-11-12, 15:14
And so sld us.

I don't think developers would want to launch their
developments in late Nov/Dec right?

So close to the year-end holidays. Markets also take time-off.

radha08
08-11-12, 15:17
The plans for punggol is truly amazing i just saw
The building plans at hdb hub in toa payoh....amazing
Plan for punggol....what would be perfect is 3rd IR
on coney island....:D

dtrax
08-11-12, 15:21
got a couple new launches coming soon from what I understand indicative is selling at pretty gd prices :):)

chestnut
08-11-12, 15:22
got a couple new launches coming soon from what I understand indicative is selling at pretty gd prices :):)

Which location???

dtrax
08-11-12, 15:39
dun wanna give false hopes, need more confirmation first then share here

Tripp
08-11-12, 15:39
Yes, pls share location too... Hee

Mary Lee
08-11-12, 16:01
Hillview Peak
The Village @ Pasir Panjang
the project next to Nan Hua Primary School (Jalan Lempeng)

danntbt
08-11-12, 16:06
ECO Sanctuary next Sat...17 November.

chestnut
08-11-12, 16:20
Hillview Peak
The Village @ Pasir Panjang
the project next to Nan Hua Primary School (Jalan Lempeng)

I know about this below 2. Wont be cheap though. The showroom for the old Pasir Panjang Apartment also about ready (the 1 near haw par mrt).

chestnut
08-11-12, 16:23
ECO Sanctuary next Sat...17 November.

Estimated price - http://sgprimecondo.com/

Mary Lee
08-11-12, 16:23
I know about this below 2. Wont be cheap though. The showroom for the old Pasir Panjang Apartment also about ready (the 1 near haw par mrt).

actually not so near - above 20 minutes' walk

chestnut
08-11-12, 16:25
actually not so near - above 20 minutes' walk

I referring to the old pasir panjang apartment on top of a small hill.
This one near balmeg and a 2 block from Horizon Residence. 2 min walk or less.

The Village cannot walk lah... But cross the road and any bus will take u to haw par MRT.

chestnut
08-11-12, 16:30
This one

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1083204/1/.html

Map here

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_1/travel_site_6694/5/

This one will be a bomb

Mary Lee
08-11-12, 16:32
I referring to the old pasir panjang apartment on top of a small hill.
This one near balmeg and a 2 block from Horizon Residence. 2 min walk or less.

The Village cannot walk lah... But cross the road and any bus will take u to haw par MRT.

Thanks. These two at Pasir Panjang indicative psf price in what range?

Luxe Ville now TOP and resale at around 1,250 psf. Is it worth to buy?

chestnut
08-11-12, 16:36
Thanks. These two at Pasir Panjang indicative psf price in what range?

Luxe Ville now TOP and resale at around 1,250 psf. Is it worth to buy?

My dear, I am not an agent... Sorri, dont know.
But both are free hold. For the 1 at 252 Pasir Panjang, take a look at the pricing of Peak @ Balmeg and Horizon Residence and you will have a feel. This 1 super convenient.

:cheers4::cheers4:

Secretariat
08-11-12, 17:01
I pity the one who is going to sign on the SP dotted line, just before the market turns decisively against her.

Mary Lee
08-11-12, 17:06
I pity the one who is going to sign on the SP dotted line, just before the market turns decisively against her.

Could you elaborate? Thanks.

DC33_2008
08-11-12, 17:08
Still awaiting for the one in front of potong pasir to launch. Can see that they are doing up the interior of the showflat. Should have VIP launch next week.

Trigger
08-11-12, 17:19
Still awaiting for the one in front of potong pasir to launch. Can see that they are doing up the interior of the showflat. Should have VIP launch next week.

Any guesses on how the price of this one might compare to say Bartley residences?

DC33_2008
08-11-12, 17:25
Should be higher than BR given the location.
Any guesses on how the price of this one might compare to say Bartley residences?

FREDDIE
08-11-12, 17:48

What is the condos named?

Allthepies
08-11-12, 18:51
The one at nan Hua is a no brainer. Excellent school, clementi, future JLD

price
08-11-12, 19:25
I'm looking out for this 1 too! the other 2 plots were all sold at a much higher price

ZeeWee
08-11-12, 21:43
agent here..

can refer to my website http://sgnewcondolaunch.com for info.
if any available I post it there already

1) The Village @ Pasir Panjang (heresay $1500-1700psf, should be mid Dec)

2) Spottiswoode Suites

3) Sennett Residences (infront Potong Pasir MRT, should be 8th Dec sell)

4) Whitley Residences (Cluster house, 9th Dec)

5) Echelon (Redhill by CDL)

6) The parcel beside Palette (Pasir Ris by CDL)

7) Grandview Suites @ Lor 22 Geylang. Heard will be from $4xxK, 3xxSqft onwards. No partition within the house at all for all units. Will have shops as well for sale

8) Liberte @ Sarkis

The rest in my list should be early next year sell liao

ekl2ekl2
08-11-12, 22:17
agent here..

can refer to my website http://sgnewcondolaunch.com for info.
if any available I post it there already

1) The Village @ Pasir Panjang (heresay $1500-1700psf, should be mid Dec)

2) Spottiswoode Suites

3) Sennett Residences (infront Potong Pasir MRT, should be 8th Dec sell)

4) Whitley Residences (Cluster house, 9th Dec)

5) Echelon (Redhill by CDL)

6) The parcel beside Palette (Pasir Ris by CDL)

7) Grandview Suites @ Lor 22 Geylang. Heard will be from $4xxK, 3xxSqft onwards. No partition within the house at all for all units. Will have shops as well for sale

8) Liberte @ Sarkis

The rest in my list should be early next year sell liao

Some in your lists are launching in Dec.

Do you know why would developers want to launch in Dec when many are away? Year end bonuses?

bakasa2002
08-11-12, 22:17
What is the condos named?

Sennett Residence, I think be 1400psf. I'm not agent...

bakasa2002
08-11-12, 22:19
Zeewee bro, the tropika east started tearing down yet? I saw in oct still got ppl staying there...:(

ZeeWee
08-11-12, 22:21

Do you know why would developers want to launch in Dec when many are away? Year end bonuses?

not really sure too.. but some are due to delay in approval from relevant authority that's why dragged from Nov to Dec

But also likely Dec sees more foreigners coming in so maybe can interests more of them to buy

anyway Developers launched their projects all year round now.. even 7th lunar month also a lot of launches already.. so I think Dec should be alright too

Tripp
08-11-12, 22:21

They get to have the honour of having boasting rights to being the "top seller in the month of December", in view of the "little" competition.

ZeeWee
08-11-12, 22:23
Zeewee bro, the tropika east started tearing down yet? I saw in oct still got ppl staying there...:(

bo leh.. u vested there ah..

based on my factsheet, should be Mar 13 foundation work complete.. so maybe till end of year the lease for the tenants should end

Trigger
09-11-12, 08:45
I'm new to the property scene. Can anyone share how does a VVIP preview for new launch works?

chestnut
09-11-12, 08:52
ZeeWee, I thot the launch for village is somewhere Nov?
Have u started receiving cheques??? I still figuring if I should go take a look. Damn scared to go. Go surely itchy then buy...
Hahaha

ZeeWee
09-11-12, 09:12
ZeeWee, I thot the launch for village is somewhere Nov?
Have u started receiving cheques??? I still figuring if I should go take a look. Damn scared to go. Go surely itchy then buy...
Hahaha

No la.. Delayed (again) lol

So us agents only 22nd Nov then will be briefed on Village but cheque collection is anytime.. Just that the PP form and LOA form not ready for u to fill up yet so if give cheque now, have to meet again to fill up the forms. So might as well after 22nd Nov then submit cheque if u want and likely can see showflat same time also

ZeeWee
09-11-12, 09:15
I'm new to the property scene. Can anyone share how does a VVIP preview for new launch works?

If you want to attend the 1st day of sales aka VVIP Preview, you will need to submit a signed cheque to the project account, copy of your NRIC, and fill up two forms from the developer

Then on the day itself, when selecting for unit, it will be either by balloting for a number before you go into the showflat to select a unit or the unit is being balloted to see who is the lucky buyer among the interested

chestnut
09-11-12, 09:35
No la.. Delayed (again) lol

So us agents only 22nd Nov then will be briefed on Village but cheque collection is anytime.. Just that the PP form and LOA form not ready for u to fill up yet so if give cheque now, have to meet again to fill up the forms. So might as well after 22nd Nov then submit cheque if u want and likely can see showflat same time also

Bro, thanks... I called my agent before seeing your reply... I most likely will go see showflat first once it is ready... Have sneak preview... If place nice, maybe go 2 bedder... Still thinking hard... Bloodly must come out 1/2 mil man... Pain....

ZeeWee
09-11-12, 09:40
Bro, thanks... I called my agent before seeing your reply... I most likely will go see showflat first once it is ready... Have sneak preview... If place nice, maybe go 2 bedder... Still thinking hard... Bloodly must come out 1/2 mil man... Pain....

Hopefully nice.. From the 3 photos provided.. Seems alright so far.. Good luck!

chestnut
09-11-12, 09:45
Hopefully nice.. From the 3 photos provided.. Seems alright so far.. Good luck!
They going to use super quality finishing to woo the crowd for sure. If not cannot fight with 252 Pasir Panjang.

If 252 pasir panjang is same price with village but use worst finishing, I still go 252. Finishing, I can spend on my own. No prob.

ZeeWee
09-11-12, 10:11
They going to use super quality finishing to woo the crowd for sure. If not cannot fight with 252 Pasir Panjang.

If 252 pasir panjang is same price with village but use worst finishing, I still go 252. Finishing, I can spend on my own. No prob.

True.. I will go for 252 PP myself too.. Better located.. But not so soon launch right?

chestnut
09-11-12, 12:06
No idea leh. Showroom exterior done up liao. Don't even know which agent doing it.

price
09-11-12, 12:10
pp = potong pasir or pasir panjang?

Trigger
09-11-12, 13:28
If you want to attend the 1st day of sales aka VVIP Preview, you will need to submit a signed cheque to the project account, copy of your NRIC, and fill up two forms from the developer

Then on the day itself, when selecting for unit, it will be either by balloting for a number before you go into the showflat to select a unit or the unit is being balloted to see who is the lucky buyer among the interested

What are the forms for? I suppose you can just walk away if you don't like what you see? And can you still negotiate on the price? Finally, is VVIP price always the best, everything else being equal?

chestnut
09-11-12, 13:34
What are the forms for? I suppose you can just walk away if you don't like what you see? And can you still negotiate on the price? Finally, is VVIP price always the best, everything else being equal?

Bro, u been to a showflat before??? If no, please pop by any showflat around your region first. Once you have a feel, then you will know what to expect at VVIP. Do it this Sat lah.... Look see look see...

Trigger
09-11-12, 13:44
Bro, u been to a showflat before??? If no, please pop by any showflat around your region first. Once you have a feel, then you will know what to expect at VVIP. Do it this Sat lah.... Look see look see...

Let's assume i did that last sat, but still dunno the answers to my questions.

ZeeWee
09-11-12, 15:46

The forms and cheque to be honest, in my opinion is that in the event you last minute can't run up for the preview, you will still get the chance to buy a unit if everything fits your requirement so you won't miss out

Price non nego on 1st day and next few days definitely especially if sales very good. The person want to haggle on the price, the developer will just say next pls. Kovan regency good example

But if you don't like what you see, everything return to you, no obligation. At most waste 1 cheque only

ZeeWee
09-11-12, 15:48
pp = potong pasir or pasir panjang?

Paiseh paiseh.. Talking about Pasir Panjang here.. D5 thread mah :D

ZeeWee
09-11-12, 17:12
Paiseh paiseh.. Talking about Pasir Panjang here.. D5 thread mah :D

Oops :ashamed1: my bad.. tot this is D5 thread..

Trigger
09-11-12, 17:43
The forms and cheque to be honest, in my opinion is that in the event you last minute can't run up for the preview, you will still get the chance to buy a unit if everything fits your requirement so you won't miss out

Price non nego on 1st day and next few days definitely especially if sales very good. The person want to haggle on the price, the developer will just say next pls. Kovan regency good example

But if you don't like what you see, everything return to you, no obligation. At most waste 1 cheque only

Thanks bro, this is helpful.