PDA

View Full Version : Mass market condo..how to pick a gem?

radha08
12-11-12, 23:55
With the thousands of new launch mass market condos
Being developed what would you consider to be a niche unit or
Development.....?

Near mrt mall international sch seaview low density high floor pool facing...big balcony patio
Etc etc...

Moving forward i think its not whether one should buy but
WHAT one should buy....

:D

Nb this another tcss thread not aiming at anyone or
Talking about anyone especially myself:D

3C
13-11-12, 00:43
Buy the cheapest, seaview, near MRT, shopping mall, international schools, high floor without west sun, good finishing unit.:D

Initially, a friend of mine really think that's in reality it is not difficult
to get one.
It has been 4 years, he still hasn't found his dream home.:doh:

It is easy when you buy a normal electronic product.
Just go to HN, courts, Best Denki, quote the model &
compare the price and buy.

But come to PC, I find that it is always not transparent to
the buyers. Prices are secretive, agents always give evasive
comments like near future MRT, oh it face the sun at an angle,
already 5% discount, better grab it, etc.
Why govt does not want impose developer/agents give accurate necessary infos in the sale requirements. Have them display in showroom.
Or is it buyers are too fussy?:D

Whenever I step into showroom, agents always ask buying for stay or investment. Always tell them both. Whichever answer, they will say it is a good buy anyway.

I wonder is this the same practice in other countries?

radha08
13-11-12, 00:54
hmm you are right...plus this thing about vvip preview and collecting blank cheque even before launch makes it all the more difficult for un-seasoned players....:D

Easy to view/buy resale cos its already built but new launch you just buying whats on paper so just have to trust your heart i guess...:)

lifeline
13-11-12, 02:54
Easy to view/buy resale cos its already built but new launch you just buying whats on paper so just have to trust your heart i guess...:)

Happy Deepavali Brother Radha08 !!! :) :) :)

Hope you are successful in your investment house hunting !!!

but cannot trust the heart. got to go through the brain. :D

work through yourself or with like-minded friends (or gurus) :

(R)easons for buying - the whys? is it necessary? for investment or own stay? this question is important cos the strategy is different. good for agent to know too, so that they can find a suitable unit - win/win for both actually.

(I)deation - what is your understanding of the market now? use the past as a reference only, and make your prediction of the market in the future. for yield or capital or both, or even wealth preservation, etc.

(C)oncerns - your concerns - any? more cooling measures? rental glut? holding power? correction? opportunity cost? etc...

(E)xpectations - yours and the market's. what do you hope to achieve? achievable?? what is the next buyer's expectations??

aiya you are expert in all these already !!! :)

other than this RICE approach, it is very important to work through practical examples.

OCR vs CCR
OCR already went up so much vs CCR. for the same 1mil, on average CCR went up by much lesser percentage than OCR over last 2-3 years. of course, also depends on projects. going forward, with OCR peaking, maybe relatively better to go for CCR now?

OCR with special qualities
eg near mrt, schools, amenities, etc.
is the extra future priced premium worth it??

which projects?
got to compare adjacent ones...
new vs subsale nearing top vs resale

once a few identified, which units? facing? cost? sellers willing to sell? price? how much premium you willing to pay?

there is so much to do...
all boring stuff if done alone.
good if can discuss with gurus - get new insights, strategies, etc.

lots of angles to cover while you zoom in and decide...
thanks to all the gurus here for their sharing of invaluable insights as well as my own circle of gurus, i managed to make that first step some time back.

that is so much mental stimulation and stress with the tons of considerations... once my own due diligence has been done to satisfy myself, next is to have spousal consent, hopefully not get vetoed, else it just becomes an academic exercise.

if not really going in, then just come here to tcss only. :D

finally, bro radha, are you serious?
a while back, you mentioned about being left out. recently i get the feeling that you are entering the market... :D :D

Laguna
13-11-12, 03:36
Development.....?

Near mrt mall international sch seaview low density high floor pool facing...big balcony patio
Etc etc...

WHAT one should buy....

u think so much, how to buy?
just list out what your wife wants will do! She will decide everything and you just pay for it.

radha08
13-11-12, 03:45
Good points...ha ha nice one RICE...if u got u busted knee or ankle that translates to Rest Ice Compression Elevation....like i said topic of general discussion NOT related to any individual...:D :D :D

Just another form of sharing for the benefit of bros/sis here...since we are in a condo forum and market dynamics keep changing thanks and no thanks to our good governance...:D

I think moving forward is going to be a bit tricky and what used to work in the past will NoT work now like overleveraging and multiple property ownership is going to be out of reach of the masses...

A lot of bros here were lucky as their point of entry and timing was in the era when very FEW were interested in property ownership but today the scene and market is very different from what it used to be...:cool:

So like i said another topic for all to benefit..not only Me...:D

radha08
13-11-12, 03:54
just list out what your wife wants will do! She will decide everything and you just pay for it.

Good morning mr laguna you are very disiplined and an early bird notice every morning you wake up about the same..time....Down under...:D...and you will log in to check the happenings in the forum so overnight i need to come out some topics to keep the forum going...:D :D :D ...like i said before my turn to hear the clap clap clap is coming...:spliff2:

radha08
13-11-12, 03:56
Happy Deepavali Brother Radha08 !!! :) :) :)

thank you....i am working now about to knock off from night shift and will be off rest of week...:santana: ...to celebrate..:D

Laguna
13-11-12, 04:29
thank you....i am working now about to knock off from night shift and will be off rest of week...:santana: ...to celebrate..:D

Happy Deepavali Brother Radha08 :cheers3:
have a good rest for the long weekend and recharge to view more showflats...

more postings from u please

Ringo33
13-11-12, 05:28
Development.....?

Etc etc...

WHAT one should buy....

I would put my money on buying a 5 year old EC and then do it up for rental and sell it after it hit 10 years.

radha08
13-11-12, 05:55
Happy Deepavali Brother Radha08 :cheers3:
have a good rest for the long weekend and recharge to view more showflats...

more postings from u please

thanks first time i see u use this type of thing....:cheers3: ..maybe cos ur on holiday down under...:D :D :D

radha08
13-11-12, 05:57
I would put my money on buying a 5 year old EC and then do it up for rental and sell it after it hit 10 years.

good plan but in todays market resale EC price almost same as PC...plus i think rental should be better for PC...but i might be wrong...lets see what others say...:)

roly8
13-11-12, 06:00
you know what my distance relatives who live in bungalow do?

they bought another bungalow nearby!

farking clever!
don't need to fight so many condo owners.

they are on a class of it's own! :cool::cool:

radha08
13-11-12, 06:04

farking clever!

bro a few months ago when i stay semi-d in siglap i was surrounded by people living in bungalows...i tell u these type of people....$$$$$$$ is NOTHING to them...:banghead:

hyenergix
13-11-12, 06:09

Buying and selling EC is a good way of making money. I seriously think EC should not be subsidised as the profits are tax-payers' money.

radha08
13-11-12, 06:15
Buying and selling EC is a good way of making money. I seriously think EC should not be subsidised as the profits are tax-payers' money.

u talking about buying a NEW EC and selling 5 years later i guess can make $$ but buying resale EC i think not much diff in price comapred to resale PC...:)

But just curious EC 5 year min occupation is from TOP or from date of sale completion...:confused:

roly8
13-11-12, 06:36
bro a few months ago when i stay semi-d in siglap i was surrounded by people living in bungalows...i tell u these type of people....$$$$$$$ is NOTHING to them...:banghead:

they are really in a class of their own!

seriously no fight :tsk-tsk::tsk-tsk:

ysyap
13-11-12, 06:42
thank you....i am working now about to knock off from night shift and will be off rest of week...:santana: ...to celebrate..:DHappy Deepavali! Good that you can still log on and surf even during night shift! :cheers3:

solsys
13-11-12, 06:47
u talking about buying a NEW EC and selling 5 years later i guess can make $$ but buying resale EC i think not much diff in price comapred to resale PC...:)

But just curious EC 5 year min occupation is from TOP or from date of sale completion...:confused:

5 year min is from TOP. :2cents:

sh
13-11-12, 06:55
Initially, a friend of mine really think that's in reality it is not difficult to get one.
It has been 4 years, he still hasn't found his dream home.:doh:

If 4 years still haven't found something. Something is wrong with their expectation... All the signs of 'miss-the-boat syndrome' :D

Yes, it's not easy finding the right property, takes diligence, luck, intuition and at times decisiveness. It can take months, but if it takes years, time to review your expectation vs your budget...:2cents:

CondoInterested
13-11-12, 09:53
When agent ask if buy for stay or investment, just say "Don't know" lah.

Yah, it is difficult to decide when you are going to spend up to or more than a million for a PC and worry it may turn out to be a piece of s h i t if you intend to stay. For rent, as long as tenant feel it is not a piece of s h i t can liow, if get bad tenant, after 1 tenure, even a not s h i t PC also turn into s h i t too.

For me, from starting to look for PC till now, already MTB (2 time property lows in 06 & 09) twice thinking it is still high and don't have something of liking. On the hind sight, if the last 2 round just anyhow put the bet on anyone with eyes close, already laughing all the way to the bank. But it is still better late than never as so many CMs, it is getting harder and harder to get property especially for old folks.

There is no point buying EC when you already have a HDB, because you have to give up your HDB which is cheaper and you can rent out at also quite a good rate (was shock to see from HDB website even area in north a 4 room flat can rent at highest price of $3300 for whole unit, of cause the rest are lower). So if already got HDB, next is to go for PC keeping your HDB.

radha08
13-11-12, 11:56
Happy Deepavali! Good that you can still log on and surf even during night shift! :cheers3:

tks bro i still awake after work went to loyang tua pe-kong temple for some prayers with the family...got to maintain the faith...now going to...:sleep::sleep::sleep:...after snooping around in the forum for a bit of course...:D:D:D

radha08
13-11-12, 11:58
When agent ask if buy for stay or investment, just say "Don't know" lah.

Yah, it is difficult to decide when you are going to spend up to or more than a million for a PC and worry it may turn out to be a piece of s h i t if you intend to stay. For rent, as long as tenant feel it is not a piece of s h i t can liow, if get bad tenant, after 1 tenure, even a not s h i t PC also turn into s h i t too.

For me, from starting to look for PC till now, already MTB (2 time property lows in 06 & 09) twice thinking it is still high and don't have something of liking. On the hind sight, if the last 2 round just anyhow put the bet on anyone with eyes close, already laughing all the way to the bank. But it is still better late than never as so many CMs, it is getting harder and harder to get property especially for old folks.

There is no point buying EC when you already have a HDB, because you have to give up your HDB which is cheaper and you can rent out at also quite a good rate (was shock to see from HDB website even area in north a 4 room flat can rent at highest price of $3300 for whole unit, of cause the rest are lower). So if already got HDB, next is to go for PC keeping your HDB.

your right bro i also was in the same boat before...i think the name of the boat is called...MISS...:banghead::banghead::banghead:...but moving forward...:D

Komo
13-11-12, 19:21

farking clever!

yap should buy the one right beside....enlarge territory:D
also look out for any foreclosure one nearby:D

chestnut
13-11-12, 21:26
Hello my bros and sis, today I will share my thinking. Please read this with a pinch of salt. The topic will be mind provocative and some may not like it.

When people say, money make money, I really didn't know what the hack they were talking about when I was young.

I will state a few scenarios. You can change the % to suit your own computing.

1. A person has say 2 mil. He gets 4% per annum. That's about 60 k rite. After 3 years, saves 240k. He can put a downpayment on a condo rite? Of course this was before CM. please also note, I did not take into account his own savings from work.

2. A person has 20 mil. He gets 4 % per annum. That means a whopping 800k per year man. He can now drive his Ferrari and have spare cash. He can use the balance to invest in any instrument or go save and get a condo 'FOC' every year rite.

Notice the diff between the 2? So mind boggling rite.

But the 2 mil will get working in his quest to 5 mil rite....

So we need to start somewhere. We need to work towards a certain goal. Set an achievable goal. So you will be motivated to get there.

One more thing, balance , balance, balance. You must also know your capability and don't drive yourself to 'insanity' with your quest in getting 'rich'. Know your limitations and how to overcome it. Family is also important, it is the part that gives u grounding, so never forget to spend time w your family,

I am not 'rich' my bros and sis, but I can survive w/o working. I really hope all of u can achieve that and of course some of u are way above that....
Why? When u achieve that stage, u will have less stress. U will be able to take risk. When your 'boss' tells u off, u will not be so worked up. If u think u are right, u can even stand up to him/her.

You see in life, u have to dare to dream and make the dream come true.

carbuncle
13-11-12, 22:57
wanna pick a gem for resale? either b an agent urself or walk the grounds as hunter

smpeh
14-11-12, 02:03
One more thing, balance , balance, balance. You must also know your capability and don't drive yourself to 'insanity' with your quest in getting 'rich'. Know your limitations and how to overcome it. Family is also important, it is the part that gives u grounding, so never forget to spend time w your family,

I am not 'rich' my bros and sis, but I can survive w/o working. I really hope all of u can achieve that and of course some of u are way above that....
Why? When u achieve that stage, u will have less stress. U will be able to take risk.

Liked! :D

However I must add something else. How to go even to 1mil? Hahaha....think lot of us gotta save and save.

Personally going from Hdb to pc is already :im-so-happy:

But after learning from this froum, I really gotta long way to go. It's a what the heck feeling! After saving so hard for a PC, still so far below on the food chain.

Well, think better after holiday better work harder and smarter from now. Better go find more lobang....

Hope others having it better! Hahaha :cheers5:

price
14-11-12, 06:21

However I must add something else. How to go even to 1mil? Hahaha....think lot of us gotta save and save.

But after learning from this froum, I really gotta long way to go. It's a what the heck feeling! After saving so hard for a PC, still so far below on the food chain.

Well, think better after holiday better work harder and smarter from now. Better go find more lobang....

How old are you? :confused:

roly8
14-11-12, 07:43

bro, i am 1 level below you. no hdb or pc..
but got some decent cash from my day to day saving...
hope to get a good amount of capital to get the 'money make money' to spark off :D

chestnut
14-11-12, 10:20
Read this

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1236782/1/.html

Gem getting controlled.... Do be careful when buying

carbuncle
14-11-12, 12:02
takes more than a police dog to sniff out 'gems' (moonstone) like these

MOONSTONE VIEW MOONSTONE LANE Apartment 1 520,000 474 Strata 1,098 Oct-12

ikan bilis
14-11-12, 13:21
Development.....?

Etc etc...

WHAT one should buy....

picking gem is some skill....
picking durian also another skill....

but hor, avoiding CMxx also need skill....

what if hor,... come next CMxx,... locals first property 0% BSD, 2nd property 5% BSD, 3rd property 10% BSD, foreigners flat rate at 15% BSD...

then how arh ??... :D

Trigger
14-11-12, 13:41
what if hor,... come next CMxx,... locals first property 0% BSD, 2nd property 5% BSD, 3rd property 10% BSD, foreigners flat rate at 15% BSD...

Then come out from developer pocket lor. They will offer you 15+2+3+3+2+5% discount. One for each cm. But before that they will mark up the price first haha.

Vincegoh
14-11-12, 13:51

dilemma... if u choose and in future got any problem, wife will say it's your fault..

if wife chooses, but cos she uses her heart and not her head and eventually overpaid, then ur pocket kenna burnt. :cheers1:

try to find a house that fits both requirements... end up missing the boat. :scared-2: :D

chestnut
14-11-12, 13:59
dilemma... if u choose and in future got any problem, wife will say it's your fault..

if wife chooses, but cos she uses her heart and not her head and eventually overpaid, then ur pocket kenna burnt. :cheers1:

try to find a house that fits both requirements... end up missing the boat. :scared-2: :D
Hahahaha, good one.

We spend so much time to figure out, want to take sampan, speed boat, cruise, canoe.... After that miss boat... :doh::doh::doh:

Return home, then see news report, wa, got Tsunami just hit the sea..
Then become Heng Ah...

Life, on hindsight, looks damn easy... In todays context, damn tough...

Everyone picked up the gold already.... Whats left are the small bits... Have to get magnifying glass to spot the gem...

Good luck

Please dont look so cheem into my statement... I just TCSS today.

bakasa2002
14-11-12, 14:16
Hello my bros and sis, today I will share my thinking. Please read this with a pinch of salt. The topic will be mind provocative and some may not like it.

When people say, money make money, I really didn't know what the hack they were talking about when I was young.

I will state a few scenarios. You can change the % to suit your own computing.

1. A person has say 2 mil. He gets 4% per annum. That's about 60 k rite. After 3 years, saves 240k. He can put a downpayment on a condo rite? Of course this was before CM. please also note, I did not take into account his own savings from work.

2. A person has 20 mil. He gets 4 % per annum. That means a whopping 800k per year man. He can now drive his Ferrari and have spare cash. He can use the balance to invest in any instrument or go save and get a condo 'FOC' every year rite.

Notice the diff between the 2? So mind boggling rite.

But the 2 mil will get working in his quest to 5 mil rite....

So we need to start somewhere. We need to work towards a certain goal. Set an achievable goal. So you will be motivated to get there.

Why? When u achieve that stage, u will have less stress. U will be able to take risk. When your 'boss' tells u off, u will not be so worked up. If u think u are right, u can even stand up to him/her.

Bro, thanks for sharing. Wise words indeed ... Set me thinking ...;)

radha08
14-11-12, 14:52
picking gem is some skill....
picking durian also another skill....

but hor, avoiding CMxx also need skill....

always got condo forum to kpkb...but no la i know what u mean..its getting tougher to buy i know i already kena Cm6...affected me thats why i am ready to act...:D

chestnut
14-11-12, 15:01
always got condo forum to kpkb...but no la i know what u mean..its getting tougher to buy i know i already kena Cm6...affected me thats why i am ready to act...:D

Bro, put on your cape and wear a red underwear outside and take flight !!!

:cheers4:

Wish u all the BEST

3C
14-11-12, 15:25
Too late. KBW has prepared rockets to shoot down anyone who dare to take flight.

Laguna
14-11-12, 17:16
Too late. KBW has prepared rockets to shoot down anyone who dare to take flight.

I find it increasing difficult to believe what he had said.
Not too long ago he mentioned no more CM, and shortly after that, CM6

Laguna
14-11-12, 17:19

ya, the best, is when u don't work up when ur boss told u off, then your boss get more worked up...It was what had happened to me.... and I enjoyed that:hell-hath-no-fury:

roly8
14-11-12, 18:27
ya, the best, is when u don't work up when ur boss told u off, then your boss get more worked up...It was what had happened to me.... and I enjoyed that:hell-hath-no-fury:

self employed qualify or not? :p

radha08
14-11-12, 18:37

cm6 was the doing of....:im-a-gonna-get-u:...someone else...which badly affected someone i know....:banghead:

3C
14-11-12, 19:16

My that friend who waited 4 yrs actually booked a unit last year after waited for 3 yrs and mtb. Alamak one wk later cm5 out. He panic and quickly consulted gurus. One guru asked him to give up as price sure drop. Me, no guru but blur king asked him keep & move on as no guarantee price will drop. After sleepness nights he chose to believe guru who is more credible than me. forfeited some of his deposit. one moment he was excited to buy lalong,next moment or one year later he #@%

Lovelle
14-11-12, 19:24
cm6 wont affect many ppl here .. only the ABSD and tax on sales

radha08
14-11-12, 22:53
cm6 wont affect many ppl here .. only the ABSD and tax on sales

excuse me uncle here badly affected....last time my budget 1.2 to 1.3M...now kns...below 1M....:banghead:...last time can loan 30yr now only 20yr:banghead:

Werther
14-11-12, 23:22
excuse me uncle here badly affected....last time my budget 1.2 to 1.3M...now kns...below 1M....:banghead:...last time can loan 30yr now only 20yr:banghead:

Hi Radha

At least you are still able to take 20 years, fr my case, only 15 years max:simmering: .. Moreover, those developments I like, now if I buy, my monthly repayment is around $11k as compared to before the latest cm...about $8k... Like that I how to buy.... No need to eat already.:doh:

radha08
14-11-12, 23:34
Hi Radha

At least you are still able to take 20 years, fr my case, only 15 years max:simmering: .. Moreover, those developments I like, now if I buy, my monthly repayment is around $11k as compared to before the latest cm...about $8k... Like that I how to buy.... No need to eat already.:doh:

yup i know it suckz....for me been a long winding road...from d15 3 bedder got to end up in d18 3 bedder...:banghead:...if wait some more...maybe d29:confused: 3 bedder....d29=JB:D:D:D

Laguna
15-11-12, 06:33
yup i know it suckz....for me been a long winding road...from d15 3 bedder got to end up in d18 3 bedder...:banghead:...if wait some more...maybe d29:confused: 3 bedder....d29=JB:D:D:D

six months or a year later, cu here again,

radha08
15-11-12, 07:42
six months or a year later, cu here again,

TRUST me i said before....i will buy

chestnut
15-11-12, 08:11
TRUST me i said before....i will buy

Bro, let me know where u whack. I also whack the place.. When retire, I stay there and I will drink Latte, while u drink your Teh-C. Then we can tell jokes till the wee hours until our wives call us back....

Hahahaha

Wish you luck in your search !!! :cheers5:

East Lover
15-11-12, 08:48
Bro, let me know where u whack. I also whack the place.. When retire, I stay there and I will drink Latte, while u drink your Teh-C. Then we can tell jokes till the wee hours until our wives call us back....

Hahahaha

Wish you luck in your search !!! :cheers5:
I invited bro radha to our WV, but he said our WV is D16 price, so his heart now goes to his old place :D

bro radha, our ground floor can have very very nice reservior view hoh :p :p think of this, which other condo ground floor can have nature view one? pool view not counted...

roly8
15-11-12, 08:52

is 20year loan apply to everyone or just a specific age group/buyer?

chestnut
15-11-12, 08:57

Those 45 year old.

Hahaha:D

radha08
15-11-12, 10:25
Thank u all bros and sis i have already signed the otp for a buc property...5% gone....had a bit of issue securing loan but now all settled once my s and p...signed....all shall be revealed.....i was beaten by the jedi forces and washed away from the shores of d15...but i have risen from the shores of d18....standing taller and stronger and united with all the property bulls here....may the force be with us,,,,,:cheers5: :cheers4: :D :D :D

radha08
15-11-12, 10:26

Apply to male and female....no pun intended....:D

Shanhz
15-11-12, 11:44
Thank u all bros and sis i have already signed the otp for a buc property...5% gone....had a bit of issue securing loan but now all settled once my s and p...signed....all shall be revealed.....i was beaten by the jedi forces and washed away from the shores of d15...but i have risen from the shores of d18....standing taller and stronger and united with all the property bulls here....may the force be with us,,,,,:cheers5: :cheers4: :D :D :D

another one bites the dust

or isit another one huat ah?

roly8
15-11-12, 12:27
Those 45 year old.

Hahaha:D

ohhh

never know bro radha already hit 45.. :D

leftfield
15-11-12, 12:40

So is it Pasir Ris or Simei? :D

condolisa
15-11-12, 12:42
My guess is Sea Esta:p

lifeline
15-11-12, 12:48

CONGRATULATIONS !!! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

you started a thread and found your gem !!! the action man :D :D :D

East Lover
15-11-12, 12:56
Congratualations! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

share with us more once you have settled everything.:D :D :D

carbuncle
15-11-12, 12:59
ya la seista la viva baby!!!!!!!!

i m so happy bro radhahahaaa
can we share a kiss??? short n quick one ok

iwantgizmos
15-11-12, 13:19
Congrats bro radha08... Share with us more!!!!

Werther
15-11-12, 17:04
Congrats bro Radha. You found yr gem at last!:cheers4:

dtrax
15-11-12, 17:10
who? what? where?

gem is where? sharing is caring

Khng8
15-11-12, 17:38
CONGRATS!
All the best to you!

zeamybro
15-11-12, 18:06
Radhahahahahahaha congrats!!!! Can I present u a house warming gift when your house is ready?

3C
15-11-12, 19:28
Congrats! Finally jumped onto departing boat. Can share share why se. Why this area and why this amongst the 4?:-)

radha08
15-11-12, 23:51
Thanks all bros and sis....let me tell you why i bought sea esta cos when i went to the showflat i wore....nike:confused:

JUST DO IT....:D :D :D

radha08
15-11-12, 23:53
Congrats! Finally jumped onto departing boat. Can share share why se. Why this area and why this amongst the 4?:-)

Gnd flr i love 3 bed i need...cm6 came i cannot afford more than 1mil...what else to do...wait for cm 7 8 9....:doh: ....just buy

price
16-11-12, 00:02
Gnd flr i love 3 bed i need...cm6 came i cannot afford more than 1mil...what else to do...wait for cm 7 8 9....:doh: ....just buy
if we go back in a little in time and both Sea Esta + Ripple bay have all their units for u to choose, would ur choice be RB instead?

Anyway congrats bro! :D:cheers5:

fclim
16-11-12, 08:05
Thanks all bros and sis....let me tell you why i bought sea esta cos when i went to the showflat i wore....nike:confused:

JUST DO IT....:D :D :D

Hmm..I can imagine you having KFC in bed...:D

roly8
16-11-12, 08:18
you got any privacy or not for a GND floor unit?

3C
16-11-12, 09:52

I see. Actually I like groundfloor too but wife strongly object so LL.

Anyway, welcome back to join the EAST Gang of Brothers.

NSEW where's the best?....EAST.....!:cheers5:

carbuncle
16-11-12, 10:35
www.squarefoot.com.sg/market-watch/shoebox-rental

told u all right. moonstone is a gem. highest yield.

moonstone only hor. not opal nor topaz.

phantom_opera
16-11-12, 11:29

Unintended consequences of CM6 is to push ppl on the borderline to commit even faster due to fear of not able to get loan ... MAS scholars might not have thought about this ;)

Shanhz
16-11-12, 11:39
Unintended consequences of CM6 is to push ppl on the borderline to commit even faster due to fear of not able to get loan ... MAS scholars might not have thought about this ;)

agree.. but the role of regulators is not to save everyone, but the general good of all (humans, economy, election result, etc).

borderline cases will be only 5-10%. this type, have to save themselves

price
16-11-12, 13:40
www.squarefoot.com.sg/market-watch/shoebox-rental

told u all right. moonstone is a gem. highest yield.

moonstone only hor. not opal nor topaz.
u vested in M66? :D

carbuncle
16-11-12, 14:15
no.... i dont only support projects and areas i am vested

radha08
16-11-12, 15:26
if we go back in a little in time and both Sea Esta + Ripple bay have all their units for u to choose, would ur choice be RB instead?

Anyway congrats bro! :D:cheers5:

i almost bought RB 4 bedder gnd unit 1500 plus sq feet just next to my unit at seaesta for 1.3M...:scared-4:

radha08
16-11-12, 15:28
you got any privacy or not for a GND floor unit?

bro people look inside ur house u just pull down ur short let them see ur KKB...:D:D:D:D

radha08
16-11-12, 15:29
bro people look inside ur house u just pull down ur short let them see ur KKB...:D:D:D:D
but pray that not carb-uncle....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

price
16-11-12, 15:34
i almost bought RB 4 bedder gnd unit 1500 plus sq feet just next to my unit at seaesta for 1.3M...:scared-4:
wow! 300k more for another room and bigger PES? :D

radha08
17-11-12, 08:27
wow! 300k more for another room and bigger PES? :D

thats why i think sea esta ok...:D

roly8
17-11-12, 08:29

lol!! :tongue2::tongue2:

3C
17-11-12, 16:55
Then you should plant a big signboard outside;"Look at your own risk". Nobody will dare even to peep.

propertychap
17-11-12, 20:59
I got a 18 year old freehold apartment within 2 mins walk to Kembangan MRT at 700 psf. Is this considered a reasonable price? Hope for enbloc

radha08
17-11-12, 22:25
I got a 18 year old freehold apartment within 2 mins walk to Kembangan MRT at 700 psf. Is this considered a reasonable price? Hope for enbloc

nope its NOT cheap....its VERY cheap:eek:

propertychap
17-11-12, 22:27
the only facilities is a swimming pool.

radha08
17-11-12, 22:38
the only facilities is a swimming pool.

can hear the train...noise...

carbuncle
18-11-12, 08:50
kembangan court?

lajia
18-11-12, 09:25
Why buy FH when u hope for enbloc?? Doesn't make sense when u put down more capital in hope to sell it shortly...LH make all perfect sense in view of enbloc...:2cents: anyway to me, private apt and hdb not much diff....:o I mean that's my opinion. No lifestyle, no facility (assume just the small swimming pool) then it is not cheap...:D

radha08
18-11-12, 10:08
Why buy FH when u hope for enbloc?? Doesn't make sense when u put down more capital in hope to sell it shortly...LH make all perfect sense in view of enbloc...:2cents: anyway to me, private apt and hdb not much diff....:o I mean that's my opinion. No lifestyle, no facility (assume just the small swimming pool) then it is not cheap...:D

if enbloc got to pay ssd right

carbuncle
18-11-12, 10:18
at 700psf so near mrt ssd is nothing in comparison

radha08
18-11-12, 10:34
at 700psf so near mrt ssd is nothing in comparison

Yeah but at that price there must b a catch

propertychap
18-11-12, 23:40
its old apartment.no other catch