PDA

View Full Version : Petir Road, Hillview, Chestnut Ave, etc

wt_know
14-11-12, 08:00
Eco Sanctuary >> Tree House >> Foresque Residences >> new project?

is there another new project after foresque?
which project is better? all pitching the selling point of 'nature' but i'm afraid the project is blocking each other.

in terms of location, all is similar since next to each another and not accessible through mrt with no nearby amenities

so far i like foresque more and thinking to get a subsale unit
any tips? thanks

Shanhz
14-11-12, 09:23
got future MRT

wt_know
14-11-12, 09:26
yup, but not within walking distance to these 3 projects

got future MRT

Wild Falcon
14-11-12, 10:18
Can walk to Hillview MRT will be:-1) The Hillier2) Hillview Peak (beside Hillier) - not launched yet3) New development along Dairy Farm beside Dairy Farm Estate4) The Lanai - further away but I think can walk to MRT.

which project is better? all pitching the selling point of 'nature' but i'm afraid the project is blocking each other.

in terms of location, all is similar since next to each another and not accessible through mrt with no nearby amenities

any tips? thanks

danntbt
14-11-12, 10:26

any tips? thanks
....Perhaps you are new here, the orientation and views of these 3 have been discussed in TH/FR and ES threads....the developer/Architects did take care not to compromise each others' views too much.

dtrax
14-11-12, 13:38
Michael residence opposite

yjcai
14-11-12, 20:24
Nearest to Hillview MRT: Glendale Park, Hillview Heights, Hillington Green, Hillier, Laurel Tree, Hillview Park, Hillview Green, Chantility Rise, Summerhill, Hume Park 1, Hume Park 2, Parc Palais, Symphony Heights and so on

sunboy77
15-11-12, 00:27

any tips? thanks

Hi, I am an agent marketing the Foresque Residences. Between Eco Sanctuary, Tree House and Foresque, Foresque is probably the only one with a facing unblocked towards Bt. Timah Nature Reserve. However, do take note that the land immediately in front of Foresque (i.e. towards the direction of Bt. Timah Nature Reserves) is designated under the Masterplan 2008 to be a school. However, as always, we do not know what type of school, and when it'll be built.

Tree House has the advantage of having the earliest T.O.P. and probably attractive prices too, given that sub-sale sellers bought since 2009.
Eco Sancturay promotes a high ceiling of 3.5m in every unit - but I am still wondering how this feat can be carried out. If Eco Sanctuary indeed gives a 3.5m ceiling in every unit, then it is really worth considering.

Not forgetting that Foresque Residences' landscaping is probably one of the best in the locality now. Lowest floor- i.e. 3rd floor - is already 40m above ground. Prices are also one of the most attractive: you can still get high-floor 3-bedders #13-16 1184 sqft at $1023 psf and high-floor 2-bedders #13-04 743 sqft at $1178 psf today. (I am quoting the cheapest unit for the unit types)

Feel free to call me at 96882200 for a discussion? No need to buy anything from me. Jonathan of CBRE here. :)

sunrise
15-11-12, 09:04
Hi, I am an agent marketing the Foresque Residences. Between Eco Sanctuary, Tree House and Foresque, Foresque is probably the only one with a facing unblocked towards Bt. Timah Nature Reserve. However, do take note that the land immediately in front of Foresque (i.e. towards the direction of Bt. Timah Nature Reserves) is designated under the Masterplan 2008 to be a school. However, as always, we do not know what type of school, and when it'll be built.

Tree House has the advantage of having the earliest T.O.P. and probably attractive prices too, given that sub-sale sellers bought since 2009.
Eco Sancturay promotes a high ceiling of 3.5m in every unit - but I am still wondering how this feat can be carried out. If Eco Sanctuary indeed gives a 3.5m ceiling in every unit, then it is really worth considering.

Not forgetting that Foresque Residences' landscaping is probably one of the best in the locality now. Lowest floor- i.e. 3rd floor - is already 40m above ground. Prices are also one of the most attractive: you can still get high-floor 3-bedders #13-16 1184 sqft at $1023 psf and high-floor 2-bedders #13-04 743 sqft at $1178 psf today. (I am quoting the cheapest unit for the unit types)

Feel free to call me at 96882200 for a discussion? No need to buy anything from me. Jonathan of CBRE here. :)

sunboy,
is 3rd floor measured at 40 meter above ground? compare to HDB is about 14-15 storey high. I believes its only half of it.

Astronotus oscellatus
15-11-12, 09:34
sunboy,
is 3rd floor measured at 40 meter above ground? compare to HDB is about 14-15 storey high. I believes its only half of it.

Yeah...guesstimate about 7 storeys high for the "third" level of this condo.

7 storeys many people will classify as "high floor" oredi.

Difference is in the wind.

Wind is promised...good.

sunrise
15-11-12, 12:16

duplicate.

sunrise
15-11-12, 12:18

how many unit left for foresque? bargain hunter reports 51 sold on october.

carbuncle
15-11-12, 13:12
sunrise speaking with sunboy.

funny.

Nighttrain
15-11-12, 18:07

Feel free to call me at 96882200 for a discussion? No need to buy anything from me. Jonathan of CBRE here. :)yesterday went to fr show room.. Agent told blk 103 fully sold

mastrix
15-11-12, 18:10
yesterday went to fr show room.. Agent told blk 103 fully sold
:cheers4: :cheers4:

Nighttrain
15-11-12, 18:15
:cheers4: :cheers4:
4 bedroom selling at$1.8m

whoh757
18-11-12, 13:50
Foresque nicer than the other two, but prices higher too. Any chance that this part of hillview will be better t:( han the former part i.e. glendale park area?

mastrix
18-11-12, 15:22
If I turn back the clock...and if the 3 condos launch at the same time... I will still buy TH. Spacious, Full Facilities, Decent Design and Livable Condo Environment, lastly, my neighbour cannot watch my tv if they don't own one. When TH completed, you will know why. :o
Second choice will be ES. But I like FR Canbana... :D

wt_know
18-11-12, 16:47
FR facilities and space is worse off than TH?
isn't FR landscape is the most beautiful? i find TH blocks looks 'normal' (straight up old styles) but yet to see when it's fitted with green :D

If I turn back the clock...and if the 3 condos launch at the same time... I will still buy TH. Spacious, Full Facilities, Decent Design and Livable Condo Environment, lastly, my neighbour cannot watch my tv if they don't own one. When TH completed, you will know why. :o
Second choice will be ES. But I like FR Canbana... :D

mastrix
18-11-12, 16:49
:) in term of space, check out FR thread, danntbt has uploaded some photos there.

wt_know
18-11-12, 16:56
ok. thanks.

there are few pages of subsale for block 107 in propertyguru and the price listed is better than FR developer remaning direct sale ... :D

:) in term of space, check out FR thread, danntbt has uploaded some photos there.

danntbt
18-11-12, 17:02
ok. thanks.

there are few pages of subsale for block 107 in propertyguru and the price listed is better than FR developer remaning direct sale ... :D
...sounds like ur vested in FR....no need to hide lah.....just be up front with your stand...at the end of the day....everyone will say theirs or the one they are buying is the best....until they sold and buy another....unless they have multiples...then they say all those are the best....

...or ru trying to sell...the but ES?

mastrix
18-11-12, 17:05
So much diff! :doh:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9o9yq.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2u61ac6.jpg

danntbt
18-11-12, 17:08
.... i will shoot with my fisheye to satisfy them next time......

mastrix
18-11-12, 17:09
...sounds like ur vested in FR....no need to hide lah.....just be up front with your stand...at the end of the day....everyone will say theirs or the one they are buying is the best....until they sold and buy another....unless they have multiples...then they say all those are the best....
eerrr... I bought TH...but I also got alot of negative remarks on TH leh. :D

mastrix
18-11-12, 17:10
.... i will shoot with my fisheye to satisfy them next time......
think even people went to see the actual construction works at FR, they also wearing fisheye glasses. :D

danntbt
18-11-12, 17:14
think even people went to see the actual construction works at FR, they also wearing fisheye glasses. :D
....we are all like goldfish in a bowl (when we go shopping for property)....bowl that is created by the developers slick marketing.....once caught in the bowl.....cannot get out already....unless can get another 'sui-ye' to replace....

wt_know
18-11-12, 17:16
i have not buy yet. already registered for eco vvip preview but postponed.
since TH and FR is TOP sooner, would like to consider them too even buy subsale

...or ru trying to sell...the but ES?

mastrix
18-11-12, 17:19
Think again...let's see what photo ES going to produce. All agents have their photoshop standby liao. :D

http://i48.tinypic.com/16awsc9.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2u61ac6.jpg

danntbt
18-11-12, 17:21
...haha sorry for the above post....buy if you like it....but you could possibly get a better deal in terms of space and price with TH....when TOP it should be higher...just a couple of months more....

mastrix
18-11-12, 17:23
If you really interested in this area...and want to buy, do it at the vvip launch. Think too long... $ fly away liao.

danntbt
18-11-12, 17:24
If you really interested in this area...and want to buy, do it at the vvip launch. Think too long... $ fly away liao.
..think too late liao for ES...Dtrax claimed many have already submitted blank cheques for booking their preferred units...there will be spill over interest on TH and FR if ES price is high and units taken up.....FR ave 1K-1.2K in recent months....cannot see how ES will be lower.

wt_know
18-11-12, 17:24
ok. thanks for the tips.

wt_know
18-11-12, 17:26
yes, they have collected my cheque already
agent advised ... you go in 10mins must hoot ... if not units gone in 60secs
if the price is smilar to FR, that's why i am considering FR so that i can move in earlier and let out my current unit

..think too late liao for ES...Dtrax claimed many have already submitted blank cheques for booking their preferred units...there will be spill over interest on TH and FR if ES price is high and units taken up.....FR ave 1K-1.2K in recent months....cannot see how ES will be lower.

mastrix
18-11-12, 17:32
yes, they have collected my cheque already
agent advised ... you go in 10mins must hoot ... if not units gone in 60secs
ya...last time for TH, I went in and jump straight to the Q and got a unit in few minutes... don't even have time to see showflat and model. :)

wt_know
18-11-12, 17:35
since i am buying for own stay 3-BR may be got few more minutes to spare
agent said, 1 and 2 bed where target buyer is to invest or rent, those gone fast ... dont care facing, floor level or how it looks in showroom. all aims the lowest price point with biggest profit potential.

ya...last time for TH, I went in and jump straight to the Q and got a unit in few minutes... don't even have time to see showflat and model. :)

mastrix
18-11-12, 17:42
since i am buying for own stay 3-BR may be got few more minutes to spare
agent said, 1 and 2 bed where target buyer is to invest or rent, those gone fast ... dont care facing, floor level or how it looks in showroom. all aims the lowest price point with biggest profit potential.
Good Luck. Nowsaday alot of bo bo shooter.

http://i47.tinypic.com/wsv3wk.gif

sunrise
18-11-12, 22:39
isn't FR landscape is the most beautiful? i find TH blocks looks 'normal' (straight up old styles) but yet to see when it's fitted with green :D

the foresque website video presentation is quite accurate. you can visualize
the whole landscape. many people missed out the communal floor (above gabana unit) which is also a playground. 5 blocks of communal area + landscape is not small at all.

Note: ES swimming pools not connected. need to walk to the other end.

dtrax
18-11-12, 22:42

seriously it is "damn cheap", cannot emphasis brand new 2 rm condo 6xxk other than north east area, I dont think anywhere else can buy.

FR those buy 2rm guarantee to DUI to the max but those buy 3rm at FR still okish

Opposite landed development called Michael residences, hearsay the psf is already more than ES.

sunrise
18-11-12, 22:51
seriously it is "damn cheap", cannot emphasis brand new 2 rm condo 6xxk other than north east area, I dont think anywhere else can buy.

FR those buy 2rm guarantee to DUI to the max but those buy 3rm at FR still okish

Opposite landed development called Michael residences, hearsay the psf is already more than ES.

bro dtrax,

my i know where is michael residences?

Nighttrain
18-11-12, 22:56

Archepalego at bedok reservoir penthouse 2400 sqft selling at $882psf at $2.2m very nice layout .. 4 bedroom . 5 min to future mrt

sunrise
18-11-12, 22:57
bro dtrax,

my i know where is michael residences?

ok, i just found out they are at chestnut area.

dtrax
18-11-12, 23:01
the plot of land directly opposite ES

http://www.michaelsresidences.com/?page_id=155

sunrise
18-11-12, 23:02
the plot of land directly opposite ES

http://www.michaelsresidences.com/?page_id=155

thanks for sharing.

dtrax
18-11-12, 23:03
Archepalego at bedok reservoir penthouse 2400 sqft selling at $882psf at $2.2m very nice layout .. 4 bedroom . 5 min to future mrt

yup but for low psf and low quantum, it is in a class of its own. Besides based on the price I got from developer directly, the psf for 2rm low flr is just a mere 6-7% more than the same 2rm psf for treehouse launched in 2010. Plus 3.5m ceiling and better furnishing?

Nighttrain
18-11-12, 23:06
yup but for low psf and low quantum, it is in a class of its own. Besides based on the price I got from developer directly. The psf for 2rm low flr is just a mere 6-7% more than the same 2rm psf for treehouse launched in 2010. Plus 3.5m ceiling and better furnishing?
So next must check floor quality plus material use plus maintance charges.. Than can compare whose cheaper or more x

dtrax
18-11-12, 23:09
So next must check floor quality plus material use plus maintance charges.. Than can compare whose cheaper or more x

condo fee I doubt it will vary alot given the num of units.
As for floor quality plus material use, I really no comments about this since I haven really seen the works of this developer before. When I was at the showroom, I only managed to catch a glimpse of it with glue smell everywhere so cant really comment on that either but the developer guarantee it will be shock n awe lol

Nighttrain
26-11-12, 22:12
condo fee I doubt it will vary alot given the num of units.
As for floor quality plus material use, I really no comments about this since I haven really seen the works of this developer before. When I was at the showroom, I only managed to catch a glimpse of it with glue smell everywhere so cant really comment on that either but the developer guarantee it will be shock n awe lol
So did u go to see the show flat.. Are u shock :scared-1: ?

dtrax
26-11-12, 22:31
So did u go to see the show flat.. Are u shock :scared-1: ?

I see all 3 shwroms. This one not bad, the tiles provided looks okish. Kinda like the 2rm integrated dining table. But developer abit malu, when i was at the 4rm layout see the huge balcony, the timber strips at one end already chui liao.. machiam rushing to complete shwrm

danntbt
27-11-12, 05:24
yup but for low psf and low quantum, it is in a class of its own. Besides based on the price I got from developer directly, the psf for 2rm low flr is just a mere 6-7% more than the same 2rm psf for treehouse launched in 2010. Plus 3.5m ceiling and better furnishing?
...the pricing at ES was not what you said.....most units quoted to me was close to 1.1K...think your figures a bit skewed to perhaps the cheapest unit.

Nighttrain
27-11-12, 06:36
...the pricing at ES was not what you said.....most units quoted to me was close to 1.1K...think your figures a bit skewed to perhaps the cheapest unit.
I was quoted a 2 + 1 blk b #20 facing reservoir $870000 without stamp duty. But a 3 bedroom facing th 2nd floor @ $ 960000+- so is this cheap or x.. How much is th selling psqft at the time u purchase.

danntbt
27-11-12, 07:44
I was quoted a 2 + 1 blk b #20 facing reservoir $870000 without stamp duty. But a 3 bedroom facing th 2nd floor @ $ 960000+- so is this cheap or x.. How much is th selling psqft at the time u purchase.

That 2nd floor 3 bedder is 950 plus sqft so 960000 still over 1K psft....got my TH at a bit below 800psf for 2nd floor unit. so price of ES is at least 20% more than TH!

...and its not 3.5 m its only 3.2m. TH is 2.9m net ceiling height....so ES is not exactly that flexible in terms of the possibility of creating a comfortable mezza9 deck as in the showroom.

carbuncle
27-11-12, 08:50
Dont bother with mezzanine for anything less than 3.5m unless u and ur guests all midgets.

wt_know
27-11-12, 12:44
i find ES pricing is high compare to TH and FR
at the same $1K+ psf, i rather get TH or FR subsale with earlier TOP
even VVIP discount is not enticing but the board almost filled up with red sold sticker liao :doh:

That 2nd floor 3 bedder is 950 plus sqft so 960000 still over 1K psft....got my TH at a bit below 800psf for 2nd floor unit. so price of ES is at least 20% more than TH!

...and its not 3.5 m its only 3.2m. TH is 2.9m net ceiling height....so ES is not exactly that flexible in terms of the possibility of creating a comfortable mezza9 deck as in the showroom.

dtrax
27-11-12, 16:23
i find ES pricing is high compare to TH and FR
at the same $1K+ psf, i rather get TH or FR subsale with earlier TOP
even VVIP discount is not enticing but the board almost filled up with red sold sticker liao :doh:

3rm I not sure. But I compare flr to flr especially the low flrs [from 2nd flr onwards no premium views], starting at 650k for 2rm, ES is around ~6%+ more than TH. FR 2rm confirm chop tio carrothead for 2rm psf [3rm psf still reasonable for FR]

danntbt
27-11-12, 19:28
3rm I not sure. But I compare flr to flr especially the low flrs [from 2nd flr onwards no premium views], starting at 650k for 2rm, ES is around ~6%+ more than TH. FR 2rm confirm chop tio carrothead for 2rm psf [3rm psf still reasonable for FR]

Chun bo your infor, where got developer sell smaller units at discounted price one....ES 3 rm cheapest is 975 psf if their 2 rooms is 700 sqft, even at the ridiculous 650k its 920psf, if TH cheapest low floor 800 psf, 120/800 is still 15% higher.....want to compare, use similar cheapest unit not compare lowest floor ES with TH top floor.....:doh: :doh:

Nighttrain
27-11-12, 21:22
Chun bo your infor, where got developer sell smaller units at discounted price one....ES 3 rm cheapest is 975 psf if their 2 rooms is 700 sqft, even at the ridiculous 650k its 920psf, if TH cheapest low floor 800 psf, 120/800 is still 15% higher.....want to compare, use similar cheapest unit not compare lowest floor ES with TH top floor.....:doh: :doh:
Bro Dan if u wanted to buy fr might as well sell ur th. make a profit than buy es instead of fr. As es really offer better quality material plus bi- fold door for balcony. If u still own ur hdb, u got no issue to move in fast might as well wait 2 more years. Property upgrading but at little cost.

Night
27-11-12, 21:38
Bro Dan if u wanted to buy fr might as well sell ur th. make a profit than buy es instead of fr. As es really offer better quality material plus bi- fold door for balcony. If u still own ur hdb, u got no issue to move in fast might as well wait 2 more years. Property upgrading but at little cost.

I think for bro Dannt, he will have more upside for TH compared to ES, no pt sell TH for the extra cash and use it to diap ES, unless really confirm homestay and not selling.

Night
27-11-12, 21:39

Agree, thought the norm is higher psf for lesser number of rooms usually.

mastrix
27-11-12, 21:47
Hey....if I sell TH....I will buy FR...not ES.

I don't want to stay in a honeycomb...and work all day...like a bee. :p

Night
27-11-12, 21:53
Hey....if I sell TH....I will buy FR...not ES.

I don't want to stay in a honeycomb...and work all day...like a bee. :p

If FR block 103 is still available at discount, seriously can consider. huat from TH then huat from FR again.

mastrix
27-11-12, 21:57
If FR block 103 is still available at discount, seriously can consider. huat from TH then huat from FR again.
hahaha...but it won't happened.

cuz....I love Tree House

:cool-punk-headbange

danntbt
27-11-12, 22:13
...there a lot of unsubstantiated claims on the pricing, all will be clear once these figures are uploaded on URA.

Having said that based on the pricing that agents are showing me, I don't think its viable to consider ES for me....especially with the revised LTV.

I also am not convinced of the layout in the development, possibly its the trend now with small compact mini rooms and tiny kitchens without yard.....the only options that are livable are the larger 4-bedders with quantum of above 1.5 million...

I will keep TH....and move to JB when I retire, after all how much higher for rental would I get that can justify 300K difference between what I paid for at TH and ES asking price? If I make 200K from TH, I probably would have to pay another 100K plus 5o K other cost such as legal fees, stamp duties, agents commission etc.....so need to top up for a similar sized unit at ES....

Meaning even if I can get a premium of 1K rental on ES, I need 150 months to break even the additional outlay......that's 12.5 years!!!!!!

danntbt
27-11-12, 22:15
hahaha...but it won't happened.

cuz....I love Tree House

:cool-punk-headbange

I second that......+1