PDA

View Full Version : CONDOsingapore.com...My Journey(Final Version)

radha08
15-11-12, 20:17
The long awaited moment has come for me Radha08...to sign on the dotted line..YES i have signed the SP for a 3 bedder GND floor unit at.....read on

My TRUE Story...i sold my PC for personal reasons EXACTLY 1 year ago...i had a profit of $XXX...i was happy i was excited....but after selling what to do...buy another PC....no cannot Mr XXXX said going to drop by 50% in 2015:scared-3:

So what did i do...i rented a semi D for 1 year waiting for the prices to drop....to BE VERY FAIR i didnt exactly wait..i also VIEWED NUMEROUS apt/condos/houses...old/new..FH/LH...every damm type of property there was and for some reason every time i would walk away to come back to the luxury and bliss of a 4000sq FT....RENTED house in Siglap...where me and my wife would sit in the garden with a bottle of wine and discuss the days viewings......life was good BIG house nice neighbourhood...that was the good life..:spliff2:

What did i almost buy in this one year i got a record but SOMEHOW i could NOT execute...:not-worthy:..the ORDER:banghead:

This is MY record:doh:

1) Carmen terrace 1600sqft 2 story terrace...sold at 1.88M
2) Gemini apartments GND level..1600sqft(jln tua kong)...1.2M
3) Flamingo Valley GND floor 1200sqft ...1.5M
4) Eastwood green GND level 1100sqft....1.05M
5) Parc Olympia....GND flr...1400sq ft...slightly above 1M
6) Villa Marine GND flr facing mosque...1400sqft can shake hand with
muslim bros from the mosque.......$1.3M
7) Simei Green...GND floor...1.1M...No comments
8) Le conney park GND level 1184sq ft asking 1.25M...when i went to offer
he ask 1.35M...:doh:
9) Pinevale..OH MY GOD TOP floor...$950k...HUH NO Patio..:scared-4:
10) The prominence...GND flr....1.1M...thats what it felt like...PROMINENT:D
11) Changi rise....waste TIME
12) Loyang Gardens 2 storey town house...$1.5M(no idea my wife went alone):D
13) Ripple Bay...we getting CLOSE...1600sqft GND level....1.3M:scared-1:
14)Madeira Court GND..level 1100sqft...carpark in bsement with VERY steep
atircase...sold at 1.1M...should have bought but my knee would have cursed me...:D
15) Bluwaters 2 GND level...was selling at 1.5M...now at 1.8M..SAME UNIT:scared-2:
16)Villa laguna...super X...agent never turn up...:simmering:

.....plus plus plus a few more really cant be bothered to remember...neptune court...lagoon view...bayshore....a few more new launch in punggol....:doh:

then came CM6....DAMM...my DREAMS were shattered...all i could afford now was MAX MAX 1M......if i wanted to keep my highly developed Flat:D

SO what happened....on 13th oct i moved back to my beautifully renovated HDB flat...life was well SMALL(but now we are happy)...anyway one night my mum saw someone lurking outside on the common corridor....she thought it was me....but i was in the house...i saw her talking to my wife and i came out of my room...she said i thought u were outside...like i freakin mad man i rushed out of my house of course the bast$%^ ran off:simmering:....the next day i thought to myself very seriously BRO is this the house you want to bring up your family in...:confused:

The next day i told myself...BRO radha08...1 year ago when you sold your PC..you had $XXX....now you have 60% $XXX...after settling debts paying off your hdb/paying off your car/paying your reno...LOOSING money in the blady stock market...:banghead:

1 year ago you could have bought a 1.5m or maybe if u stretcheddddddd
a 1.8 M property today u kena wack BY CM6....now u can afford 1m....so what u want to do...wait for CM7..hdb owner must stay hdb and wear sarong...:eek:...CANNOT buy private...or HDB owner must dunno la....

Ai yah the rest is history la...so what did me and MY wife do we decided to buy and we already bought a GND level 3 bedder at at at.......

"SEAESTA"....like i said before i was the LAST OF THE MOHICANS...to buy something i should have bought months ago....last 10 units left just hoot 1 x GND level 3 bedder below 1M...good or bad later than talk la....forum will always be around...cheers and a BIG THANK YOU....to all bros/sis for your support and guidance...:cheers4:

DPan
15-11-12, 20:24
Grats
Welcome neighbor of Sea Esta

ikan bilis
15-11-12, 20:25
:cheers4: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeamybro
15-11-12, 20:29
Congrats :D :D :D

The whole forum celebrates for bro radhahahaha

Khng8
15-11-12, 20:30
Finally.
So are you keeping your HDB?
How big is this ground floor Sea Esta unit?
Pls ignore if this is too private.
But I do share your joy. Congrats again.

chestnut
15-11-12, 20:36
Bro Radha, which unit, I tomorrow bring cheque and book next to u. Only if u promise to tell me jokes everyday. Joking la... Hahahahaha.. I no more $$$$. Scully u see me coming in with Toyota Viaos, I malu... Hahahaha

Congrats Bro.... Welcome back to the club... Get this man a Thai Girl... Oops I mean Tiger.

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

radha08
15-11-12, 20:40
Finally.
So are you keeping your HDB?
How big is this ground floor Sea Esta unit?
Pls ignore if this is too private.
But I do share your joy. Congrats again.

nothing private bro 1119sqft.....BIG BIG BIG patio....my favourite...i view and view and view until NO more feeling....end up i just follow the sun the sea and the sand....:cheers5:...ilke i said good or bad later than talk my present hdb 1000sq ft..all good except 10 storey high...sianz...i sianz..my kid sianz my dogs sianz...:doh:

Lovelle
15-11-12, 20:42
:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

so what i learn fr radha is ,die die must keep 1 ...

bakasa2002
15-11-12, 20:42
Congrats Bro! Happy for you! It's not the final journey, you still got many exciting adventures ahead. :cheers4:

kane
15-11-12, 20:45
Congrats man. Happy that you finally landed your next pad.

radha08
15-11-12, 20:45
Bro Radha, which unit, I tomorrow bring cheque and book next to u. Only if u promise to tell me jokes everyday. Joking la... Hahahahaha.. I no more $$$$. Scully u see me coming in with Toyota Viaos, I malu... Hahahaha

Congrats Bro.... Welcome back to the club... Get this man a Thai Girl... Oops I mean Tiger.

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

ha ha that one TOP SECRET visit sea esta thread u will find out...:D

KNS think think think i also headache la...buy first CRY later...:scared-1:..everyday i see my bank account minus...2:2cents:..better buy before all my $$ spend on thai girl..oops tiger:cheers4:

azeoprop
15-11-12, 20:48
congrats! :cheers4:

Laguna
15-11-12, 20:52
:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:
finally, ur no longer a MTB

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

sherlock
15-11-12, 21:02
Congrats congrats!! Love all your posts and jokes :cool:

I love patios too but cannot stand the irritating mosquitoes :scared-4:

So penthouse would be my option but now too ex!

In the meantime i'll wait and have a tiger :cheers4:

hyenergix
15-11-12, 21:05
Congrats. Why Sea Esta?

azeoprop
15-11-12, 21:07
The dual view ground floor units are quite unique, its like living in a landed.

:cheers4:

iwantgizmos
15-11-12, 21:08
:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: bro radha

solsys
15-11-12, 21:12
Victory to perseverance.. :cheers4:

Trigger
15-11-12, 21:12
Nice! Enjoyed your sharing :cheers5:

phantom_opera
15-11-12, 21:13
congrats man ... frankly speaking for own stay just follow your heart lah if u can afford.. now can dance around coconut tree on the beach like Bollywood stars and enjoy your big patio

and u will never lose money in stock market or spend irrationally anymore

:cheers5:

sh
15-11-12, 21:18
:cheers4: :cheers6: :cheers5: :p

yowetan
15-11-12, 21:36
Hi, could you mind sharing how much you are paying for the Sea Esta unit?

radha08
15-11-12, 21:45
thanks all bros the journey has been long and tiring....1 year to be exact from selling one PC to buying another PC at almost the same $$$price....i believe a lot more bros out there in the same situation that i was...i share your fear and apprehension at taking the plunge into the final abyss...:scared-1:...but after all is done i can only say this as a father to my kids as a husband to my wife as a son to my mother and as a master to my dogs.....A MAN HAS GOT TO DO WHAT A MAN HAS GOT TO DO....and that is to provide a ROOF to all of you.....:D:D:D:D:D....at SEAESTA....if our house no space you all can sleep at the beach....:D:D:D:D...3 mins away...

ilgr
15-11-12, 21:45
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ekl2ekl2
15-11-12, 21:46
Thank you for sharing your joy.

This is NOT your final version, think your journey will continue.
http://www.comments99.com/c/congratulations/congratulations_001.jpg

radha08
15-11-12, 21:51
Hi, could you mind sharing how much you are paying for the Sea Esta unit?

hello brudder i cannot forget you and your inspiration and aspiration for FV and Mt Sinai....i also was like you but one of the great bro here told me just buy even small one nevermind...so i just buy but of course i also never follow blindly...other people dont like gnd flr i LOVE...other people dont like BIG patio i LOVE...cos i keep dog fish bird...spider...:scared-1:...so i pay slightly less than 1 mil for gnd flr 3 bedder 1119sq ft...ok la bro...got visitor from overseas can book chalet for them to stay...5mins walk....wahahaha...:D:D:D

radha08
15-11-12, 21:52
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
hey bro see u in OUR thread :cheers5:

yowetan
15-11-12, 21:56
hello brudder i cannot forget you and your inspiration and aspiration for FV and Mt Sinai....i also was like you but one of the great bro here told me just buy even small one nevermind...so i just buy but of course i also never follow blindly...other people dont like gnd flr i LOVE...other people dont like BIG patio i LOVE...cos i keep dog fish bird...spider...:scared-1:...so i pay slightly less than 1 mil for gnd flr 3 bedder 1119sq ft...ok la bro...got visitor from overseas can book chalet for them to stay...5mins walk....wahahaha...:D:D:D

Hi. Congratulates. It is never be a bad or good time to buy when you can afford it.

Affordability and determination is vital.

Add on: Could you share with me your household income profile and liabilities etc? You can PM me the information.

radha08
15-11-12, 22:00
Hi. Congratulates. It is never be a bad or good time to buy when you can afford it.

yes brudder tks i know all the best in your aspirations...:)

yowetan
15-11-12, 22:01
yes brudder tks i know all the best in your aspirations...:)

Hi. Thanks. I am thinking to dispose my parents and in-law HDB in exchange for the Mt Sinai property.

kane
15-11-12, 22:01
you have gotten everyone excited already radha.

never seen so much celebration when one member commits to a unit. ha.

Regulators
15-11-12, 22:03
nice sharing, enjoyed the read :cheers5:

radha08
15-11-12, 22:09

Add on: Could you share with me your household income profile and liabilities etc? You can PM me the information.

aiyo bro i work my wife work got 1 x HDB fully paid...2 x kids...2 x dogs 2 x cars 2 x mothers 1 x maid...1 x fishtank...with 9 x goldfish:scared-1:....after feeding bathing and clothing all the above balance about $2k....so thinking like when i get my seaesta i rent out my HDB and pay for the seaesta mortgage....call it the singaporean dream of DUAL ownership...of course 1 x MP...might just shatter my dream with a NEW CM...then how...:confused:

If that happens and New CM say no DUAL ownership i can tell myself
..at least you tried....:cheers5:

cnud
15-11-12, 22:12
:cheers4: :cheers4:

Congrats! Follow the heart won't go wrong..

TOP can invite us for Condo SG party at your PES...

yowetan
15-11-12, 22:14
aiyo bro i work my wife work got 1 x HDB fully paid...2 x kids...2 x dogs 2 x cars 2 x mothers 1 x maid...1 x fishtank...with 9 x goldfish:scared-1:....after feeding bathing and clothing all the above balance about $2k....so thinking like when i get my seaesta i rent out my HDB and pay for the seaesta mortgage....call it the singaporean dream of DUAL ownership...of course 1 x MP...might just shatter my dream with a NEW CM...then how...:confused:

If that happens and New CM say no DUAL ownership i can tell myself
..at least you tried....:cheers5:

Two cars ownership is a heavy liability.

Yes; please do invite me and my spouse to your house-warming.

stl67
15-11-12, 22:15
:cheers4: :cheers4:

Congrats! Follow the heart won't go wrong..

TOP can invite us for Condo SG party at your PES...
I bring beer and Kacang:cheers5:

radha08
15-11-12, 22:24
hahaha 3 more years to TOP....now just got to close 2 eyes and dont read any more news about property market:D:D:D

spyro
15-11-12, 22:33
Congrats!! There's journey to the west, urs is journey to the east! Huat ah!

Santro
15-11-12, 22:36
Congrats Bro!! A truly happy Deepavali to you and your family!!:D

Tripp
15-11-12, 22:58
Congratulations on your purchase, bro radha08.
Let the good times roll... :cheers4:

East Lover
15-11-12, 23:00
Congrats! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

U are the only one deserved so many :cheers4: from so many of us :D

Thanks for ur so many sharing this year. Keep it up!:cheers5:

bakasa2002
15-11-12, 23:07
hahaha 3 more years to TOP....now just got to close 2 eyes and dont read any more news about property market:D:D:D

You don't need to read property news, you just need to visit condosg to be informed ... ;)

Tripp
15-11-12, 23:07
Type C-G (1,119 sqft / 104 sqm
inclusive of 26 sqm PES & 4 sqm A/C ledge)

http://www.sea-esta-condo.com.sg/floorplans/seaesta-floorplans-CG.gif

Type C1-G (1,119 sqft / 104 sqm
inclusive of 27 sqm PES & 4 sqm A/C ledge)

http://www.sea-esta-condo.com.sg/floorplans/seaesta-floorplans-C1G.gif

radha08
15-11-12, 23:12
i am truly overwhelmed at the kind and level of well wishes i am getting from all bros/sis in the cyber world..it is truly and dearly much much more sincere and heart touching:) than those i have received from people i know in the real world:o...where the general consensus is ahh u buy now ah...why u buy wait la...or wahhh so far away...ha u sell pasir ris u buy pasir ris...KNS...now i know why i am here 24/7...:D:D:D

lifeline
15-11-12, 23:14
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN RADHA !!! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:
yours is the most celebrated journey !!!
and we know where to find you on TOP ! :D
esp when you announce your unit BIG BIG ! :D :D

you are indeed an inspiration to many others !
next month when the monthly figures come out higher, we shall name this your `radha08 inspiration' !!! :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

radha08
15-11-12, 23:18
yup dat the one C-1G...BIG BIG BIG PES...thinking of building Koi pond put outdoor dining table...plants....rattan chair..etc etc in the PES....:D:D:D....now i stay high floor hdb most of my time spend down stair below block or coffeeshop...so long stay GND level very hard for me stay high floor:doh::D

curio
15-11-12, 23:20
Congrats, bro!

U have now bgt the other side of Pasir Ris :)

Tripp
15-11-12, 23:21
Good choice C1-G.

I see Bedroom 2 + Bathroom 2 can be partitioned together into a Junior Suite.

Bedroom 3 can be converted to an all-glass study area.

Yeah, the good life is here. :D

yowetan
15-11-12, 23:23
yup dat the one C-1G...BIG BIG BIG PES...thinking of building Koi pond put outdoor dining table...plants....rattan chair..etc etc in the PES....:D:D:D....now i stay high floor hdb most of my time spend down stair below block or coffeeshop...so long stay GND level very hard for me stay high floor:doh::D

Your new unit size is good; I can house my in-laws, parents and brother-in-law and the dog in this space.

There are many permutation(s) and option(s) available to make this place an interesting place to live in.

lifeline
15-11-12, 23:23
good layout ! totally got that landed feel... big patio and see landed opposite too ! :D

radha08
15-11-12, 23:25
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN RADHA !!! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:
yours is the most celebrated journey !!!
and we know where to find you on TOP ! :D
esp when you announce your unit BIG BIG ! :D :D

you are indeed an inspiration to many others !
next month when the monthly figures come out higher, we shall name this your `radha08 inspiration' !!! :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

no la bro for me also a VERY BIG BIG decision after i sign OTP i was shivering what if market crash what if i get retrenched what if this what if that happen....i almost want to give up the option and pay penalty...BUT my wife told me one thing..."WHAT IF" we dont buy this apt...:confused:...then what are we going to do..stay hdb rest of our life...sometimes its good to be married when you need the strength just look at your family you will find the strength...:)...BUT most of time marriage is...:doh::doh::doh::D

fclim
15-11-12, 23:27
Congrats, Bro. It's now or NEVER!:)

auroraborealis
15-11-12, 23:28
Congrats bro, nice layout all rooms can access the patio area :D

radha08
15-11-12, 23:30
good layout ! totally got that landed feel... big patio and see landed opposite too ! :D

like i said i view so MANY MANY MANY GND unit i got no more feeling...as long as price is right size is OK...all head can sleep comfortable under the roof....just put on your NIKE...:confused::confused::confused:

JUST DO IT....:D:D:D

radha08
15-11-12, 23:35
Yup and finally can get a proper dog...maybe golden retriever or boxer..:cheers5:...haiyo what a journey its been i am glad i got a few years till TOP....just to cool down and knowing there is something to look forward to at the end of the road...:)

yowetan
15-11-12, 23:38
Yup and finally can get a proper dog...maybe golden retriever or boxer..:cheers5:...haiyo what a journey its been i am glad i got a few years till TOP....just to cool down and knowing there is something to look forward to at the end of the road...:)

Hi. Will you give up your HDB if the retrenchment hits you or/and your wife or whatsover financial crisis happens? Any plan for ad-hoc situation?

radha08
15-11-12, 23:42
Hi. Will you give up your HDB if the retrenchment hits you or/and your wife or whatsover financial crisis happens? Any plan for ad-hoc situation?

thats why i always call it a HIGHLY DEVELOPED BLOCK cos it can give u rental it can give u shelter it can give u capital gains...for the moment i dont want to think of the worst case scenario...but if it ever happens...:D..maybe

lifeline
15-11-12, 23:55
like i said i view so MANY MANY MANY GND unit i got no more feeling...as long as price is right size is OK...all head can sleep comfortable under the roof....just put on your NIKE...:confused::confused::confused:

JUST DO IT....:D:D:D

haha... you see so many until no more feeling... <sign of an expert !>
as long as price is right size is OK...

automatically by instinctive reflex you hit the

http://www.mbaintheusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/nail.jpg

DKSG
16-11-12, 00:38
CONGRATS !!!

Office Boy offers his most sincere congrats !

Sea Esta is one of the most recent condos I saw.

Very nice place!

TOP invite us ok ? I bring wine and potatos chips !

DKSG

Laguna
16-11-12, 03:34
I am also a ground floor lover...

pl pl don't disappear from this forum....else we all will miss u...
and I will save money from today to prepare a BIG house warming gift for u...

TKT
16-11-12, 05:47
Nice, sensible lay-out!
Enjoy your future lifestyle!

Congrats!

:47:

zzz1
16-11-12, 05:49
Bro, congrat !!!!
By the way, it should not be final version .. I sure you can hoot one or more in near future ...:cheers5:

westman
16-11-12, 06:47
Bro, congrats to your wonderful new property!!!!
The layout is nice!

Shanhz
16-11-12, 07:50
thanks all bros the journey has been long and tiring....1 year to be exact from selling one PC to buying another PC at almost the same $$$price....i believe a lot more bros out there in the same situation that i was...i share your fear and apprehension at taking the plunge into the final abyss...:scared-1:...but after all is done i can only say this as a father to my kids as a husband to my wife as a son to my mother and as a master to my dogs.....A MAN HAS GOT TO DO WHAT A MAN HAS GOT TO DO....and that is to provide a ROOF to all of you.....:D:D:D:D:D....at SEAESTA....if our house no space you all can sleep at the beach....:D:D:D:D...3 mins away...

bro, you are not walking alone. ONE YEAR ago (almost) exactly i also sold a FH PC and today i gg to lawyer office to sign on a 99LH PC... at.. NOT.. the same price, but 17% higher. and floor area smaller :doh: :doh: :doh:

but for own stay... and attributes which cannot find elsewhere. i am happy with my new purchase.

zeamybro
16-11-12, 07:56
Fantastic layout! A 3br compact with patio is a wise choice cos you dont even need the yard and utility, just simply partition a portion of your PES as the yard. Morever, you can do deep fry cooking at the PES just like BBQ without dirtying the house :D

proper-t
Excellent choice. Congrats bro radha !!!!:jump-for-joy:

samuelk
Bro, congrats to your wonderful new property!!!!
The layout is nice!
congrats on taking the plunge. Guess pulling the trigger was a diffcult decision.

x2 on the layout especally the bottomone.

leesg123
16-11-12, 07:57
Congrats bro!! Enjoy the sand, sea and the sun!:cheers4:

radha08
16-11-12, 08:04
I am also a ground floor lover...

pl pl don't disappear from this forum....else we all will miss u...
and I will save money from today to prepare a BIG house warming gift for u...

ha ha wont dissapear la..how to dissapear...dissapear n go where...no need gift la...to me the biggest gift is if all bro/sis here follow their dream and buy their dream house....:) ...it is not easy to follow thru look at my experience but i am glad its over..:D

radha08
16-11-12, 08:07
Fantastic layout! A 3br compact with patio is a wise choice cos you dont even need the yard and utility, just simply partition a portion of your PES as the yard. Morever, you can do deep fry cooking at the PES just like BBQ without dirtying the house :D

yup its not the most ideal but if you look at my list and story on page 1...u know what i been thru....and in resale market there is no decent gnd level u can get below 1mil...hence i chose a new property...i thought moving from 4000sqft landed to 1000sqft HDB was end of the world but after living in a nicely reno 1000sqft i realize its quite ok...BUT i hate the high floor...hence...SEAESTA:) ..gnd flr

radha08
16-11-12, 08:08
bro, you are not walking alone. ONE YEAR ago (almost) exactly i also sold a FH PC and today i gg to lawyer office to sign on a 99LH PC... at.. NOT.. the same price, but 17% higher. and floor area smaller :doh: :doh: :doh:

but for own stay... and attributes which cannot find elsewhere. i am happy with my new purchase.

yup guess u know the feeling...sianzzz...:scared-2:

zeamybro
16-11-12, 08:11
yup its not the most ideal but if you look at my list and story on page 1...u know what i been thru....and in resale market there is no decent gnd level u can get below 1mil...hence i chose a new property...i thought moving from 4000sqft landed to 1000sqft HDB was end of the world but after living in a nicely reno 1000sqft i realize its quite ok...BUT i hate the high floor...hence...SEAESTA:) ..gnd flr

Yup yup, imagine the beach is just a short walk away right in front of your patio ...maciam beach resort.

I think 2 weeks ago on a sunday i was with my agent at Seaesta, i saw an indian man with his family at the showflat. But that guy wear spec looks v strict and stern ...so cant relate him to the radha i know on this forum :D :D :D

Sea Esta
16-11-12, 08:19
Once again. Welcome to Sea Esta!

radha08
16-11-12, 08:58
Yup yup, imagine the beach is just a short walk away right in front of your patio ...maciam beach resort.

I think 2 weeks ago on a sunday i was with my agent at Seaesta, i saw an indian man with his family at the showflat. But that guy wear spec looks v strict and stern ...so cant relate him to the radha i know on this forum :D :D :D

half bald...short wife...cute daughters:D :D :D ...thats me bro:D :D :D

buttercarp
16-11-12, 08:59
http://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2012/11/16/a2e321a11348d2e29e212c2e724493ff.gif

I am still in Sydney.
Guess I missed some but not all of the action hear. :)

Mary Lee
16-11-12, 09:55
Radha,

You have received so many congratulations. Guess you are very popular here - must be a good guy.

I am encouranged to buy.

I've also got the feeling it's this forum that keeps the Singapore property market going.

Cheers.

Vincegoh
16-11-12, 10:20
congrats bro.. next time invite us for beach parteee... :cheers5:

cnud
16-11-12, 10:39
half bald...short wife...cute daughters:D :D :D ...thats me bro:D :D :D

Looks like Sivaji? :D

Shanhz
16-11-12, 10:41
Radha,

You have received so many congratulations. Guess you are very popular here - must be a good guy.

I am encouranged to buy.

I've also got the feeling it's this forum that keeps the Singapore property market going.

Cheers.

with all due respect to bro radha, how does buying into property at high prices and getting a whole load of new debt be worth celebrating?

disclaimer: i am in the same position as him :doh: :doh: :doh:

(i also frequent car forums and fail to understand why everybody congratulates someone who just booked a new car. okay, granted, car=expense and house=investment. Maybe new house worth congratulating.)

cnud
16-11-12, 10:47
with all due respect to bro radha, how does buying into property at high prices and getting a whole load of new debt be worth celebrating?

(i also frequent car forums and fail to understand why everybody congratulates someone who just booked a new car. okay, granted, car=expense and house=investment. Maybe new house worth congratulating.)

Well, being able to buy deserves congratulations!:cheers1:

CondoWE
16-11-12, 10:54
Congrats...bro :cheers4: ,

Meet u in 2016 or earlier....:D :D :D ,

phantom_opera
16-11-12, 10:56

I don't think 1 million for 3br compact + PES near Pasir Ris beach for self-stay is expensive ... ECO SOHO already 8xxk

DMCK
16-11-12, 11:14
congrats!:cheers4:

I went to SeaEsta to view the ground level 3 bedder too, yes i love ground floor cos I keep lots of fishes:D but was out of my budget...:(

Shanhz
16-11-12, 11:33
I don't think 1 million for 3br compact + PES near Pasir Ris beach for self-stay is expensive ... ECO SOHO already 8xxk

mainly because of the PES?

phantom_opera
16-11-12, 11:35

SeaEsta is within walking distance to Downtown East (even got cinema inside where bro radha can catch a midnight movie all by himself :p ) ... Sky M no comment :p

Shanhz
16-11-12, 11:47
SeaEsta is within walking distance to Downtown East (even got cinema inside where bro radha can catch a midnight movie all by himself :p ) ... Sky M no comment :p

sorry.. just for the sake of argument. i did a measurement on google earth.

straight line distance -
SM to khatib mrt - 1.5km
SeaEsta to PR Mrt - 1.3km

i think that is comparable leh..

carbuncle
16-11-12, 11:54
khatib mrt got wat sia??

carbuncle
16-11-12, 12:14
CONGRATS u in the other thread liao but bit late here...

i still want my kiss

Lovelle
16-11-12, 12:22

straight line distance -
SM to khatib mrt - 1.5km

hi Shanhz

i also want to congratulate u for signing on OTP for 99LH, could you start a thread on your journey like radha ?

so everyone can also share ur joy ?

radha08
16-11-12, 12:25
http://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2012/11/16/a2e321a11348d2e29e212c2e724493ff.gif

I am still in Sydney.
Guess I missed some but not all of the action hear. :)

tks sis..yes i DID it...not the BIGGEST not the BEST....but me and my family are happy...i think thats whats most important have a great holiday...:)

price
16-11-12, 13:36

straight line distance -
SM to khatib mrt - 1.5km

:doh: Khatib? how can it be compared to Pasir ris?

+ Sea Esta is just a short walk from a 24 hours shopping mall with cinema!

stl67
16-11-12, 14:03

brother, i like ground floor unit despite people telling me no privacy... when i was staying in one, my family with young children will go to the pool side to have dinner and pool dipping (not swimming lah as i cannot swim well).. and have fun.. i thought this is like resort style... the one thing i hate about ground floor is mosquitoes.

anyway to have some privacy, i planted bamboo trees so that i have at least some 'blockage' + greenery... not bad leh... so i have 3 pots of bamboo tress in front of my balcony, but you really need to water them every day as they are very very thirsty.
(the MCST did not objected the additional trees as this was an old estate so everyone close one eye)

btw, i remember i felt so sayang for you when you miss out one ground floor unit with good PES. cannot remeber which project.

zeamybro
16-11-12, 14:06
:doh: Khatib? how can it be compared to Pasir ris?

+ Sea Esta is just a short walk from a 24 hours shopping mall with cinema!

One can walk to the beach, the other one you cannot even walk to the reservoir banks to enjoy the tranquility.

radha08
16-11-12, 14:43
Looks like Sivaji? :D

half ball sivaji...:D:D:D

radha08
16-11-12, 14:44
Congrats...bro :cheers4: ,

Meet u in 2016 or earlier....:D :D :D ,

tks bro...we are neighbour...maybe no cos maybe u rent out your place..:D

zeamybro
16-11-12, 14:48
radha bro.. next time if i ever stroll along jalan loyang besar to go there for chalet or bbq or whatever, i will go to seaesta fence and shout out loud loud "radahhahaa"... and u better walk out from your patio and greet me with your oyster chicken dish :D :D :D

radha08
16-11-12, 14:50
Radha,

I am encouranged to buy.

Cheers.

frankly i dont know anybody here in real life...i am just ordinary sporean BORN in spore trying to give my family a better life...:cheers5:...and i believe most of bro/sis here same situation as me....so lets hope all of us can have a better lfe...:cheers4:

NB:Better life does NOT mean buying a BIG or NEW house buy within your means...if you look at my list of viewing u will realise i aim VERY big end up small...but i got NOTHING to hide and be shy about...as long as my heart is good and my mind is clear about what i want in life...:cheers4:

radha08
16-11-12, 14:54
radha bro.. next time if i ever stroll along jalan loyang besar to go there for chalet or bbq or whatever, i will go to seaesta fence and shout out loud loud "radahhahaa"... and u better walk out from your patio and greet me with your oyster chicken dish :D :D :D

bro u are champion..u remember all my happening...tonite and tommorow nite and next fri and next saturday nite i have deepavali gathering in my hdb flat..inviting friend and family over...i CANNOT have all on ONE day...such is life in a 4RM flat....:D...never had this problem at my old condo and my rented semi-d....but still i love my small home(hdb)...cos my children were born here...:cheers5:

BTW...tonite menu...famous oyster sauce chicken,black pepper prawns,stir fried french beans with shitake mushrooms,sambal fish ball...and a few bottles of wine to wash it down....:cheers1::D

radha08
16-11-12, 14:56
brother, i like ground floor unit despite people telling me no privacy... when i was staying in one, my family with young children will go to the pool side to have dinner and pool dipping (not swimming lah as i cannot swim well).. and have fun.. i thought this is like resort style... the one thing i hate about ground floor is mosquitoes.

anyway to have some privacy, i planted bamboo trees so that i have at least some 'blockage' + greenery... not bad leh... so i have 3 pots of bamboo tress in front of my balcony, but you really need to water them every day as they are very very thirsty.
(the MCST did not objected the additional trees as this was an old estate so everyone close one eye)

btw, i remember i felt so sayang for you when you miss out one ground floor unit with good PES. cannot remeber which project.

bro i miss out so so so many gnd floor cos i was SCARED to buy...i tell you frankly if i never buy seaesta...i will never buy cos i think my wife already give up on me...to buy..scared this scared that...:doh:

radha08
16-11-12, 15:08

Hi bro....yes i must think carefully before i answer you...:)...AGREED buying a property they say is the BIGGEST DECISION you will ever make in your life...thats why it took me so so so long almost 1 year to buy...

some back ground...in my life i had 14 cars...i bought my first car almost 20 years ago...and seaesta is my 3rd house...i bought my present hdb about 12 years ago..my 2nd pc in 2007 sold in 2011...:o

Thinking back i wish i really really wish i had bought 14 properties and 3 cars in the last 20 years of my life....:eek:

You know why cos to me being a normal working JOE...car will get me NOWHERE except to work and back...thinking back how much money i have spent buying fierce cars and modify and do all kind of rubbish it got me NOWHERE..now i driving small suzuki(i am VERY happy):)

Yes i have put upon myself a very heavy burden by commiting to a MILLION dollar property...i could have used my capital instead to invest in funds/stock market/buy a nice car/go holiday....but strangely the last 20 YEARS of my life i have been doing ALL that and TRUST me it has got ME NO WHERE in life...(others may have made their fortunes doing that and i am happy for them)....so THIS time around my focus is 2-prong....to buy
into a reasonably priced property that MY family would be proud to call home and hopefully it will appreciate over time....if you look at my portfolio...it took me 1 year to make this FINAL decision..wrong/right...good/bad..time will tell...but i told myself "If i were to live in fear of tommorow...i will not have lived today"...so bro as you can tell MY WHOLE life story is in this forum...i come open i come clean...i got nothing to hide or no one to offend...so HELP ME GOD...:D:D:D:D:D

iwantgizmos
16-11-12, 15:09
i noticed the support our fellow forummers gave bro yowetan vs bro radha08 is totally different they announce their purchases.... hahahahha

radha08
16-11-12, 15:16

agree bro..strangely i bought this unit because of the PES...i cannot bluff myself....me and my family are all outdoor people who CANNOT afford landed property...our requirements are minimum but comfortable living are with BIG outdoor area....my decision to buy seaesta was made after i moved from a 4000sqft semi d into a 1000sqft HDB....if u combine those two you would roughly get something like what i bought at seaesta...:cheers5:..others may feel different and its ok cos like i said good/bad...i will find out....by the way just for the record since the WHOLE world knows my lifestory the reason why i will never stay in high floor condo with BIG balcony..is that in my previous condo something tragic happened and a small child lost her life when she fell from the balcony...i cannot imagine how the parents feel...all because the stupid Management dont allow grilles in the balcony...:simmering:...so u see now why out of the MILLIONS of properties availible i love GND floor..plus like i said i got dog cat bird fish...spider:scared-1:...how to stay high floor...:D:D:D

radha08
16-11-12, 15:17
i noticed the support our fellow forummers gave bro yowetan vs bro radha08 is totally different they announce their purchases.... hahahahha

aiya bro i also like YT..go here go there TCSS waste people time...but maybe he wear adidas...:confused:..i wear NIKE...:D:D:D

JUST DO IT:D

radha08
16-11-12, 15:20
CONGRATS u in the other thread liao but bit late here...

i still want my kiss

ok la bro...here...:scared-1::D:D:D:D

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/56829/56829,1229565131,1/stock-photo-two-gay-men-at-the-beach-kissing-22187956.jpg

radha08
16-11-12, 15:24
congrats!:cheers4:

I went to SeaEsta to view the ground level 3 bedder too, yes i love ground floor cos I keep lots of fishes:D but was out of my budget...:(

if u look at the floor plan i thinking of building a pond about 3metres x 1 metre wide and 80cm deep in the PES at the part that is uncovered exposed to the open...:D:D:D..now already super kancheong looking at pond design..:doh::doh::doh:..still got 3 year to TOP and maybe price drop 50% by 2015...:banghead::D

dtrax
16-11-12, 15:31
it is human pyschology and feel good factor. Property is a major purchase, committing is scary to the max whereas for changing car, it is more affordable [super MM quantum] and easily achievable goal for many Singaporeans and what's more it comes with the same or if not more feel good factor whenever you smell your new car,drive brand new wheels during CNY n so on... That's why you see many HDB freaking rich, each flr in the carpark easily 3-4 luxury cars, 1 family 2 car is common and yes, if money could have been saved for downpayment of 2nd house + balls of steel, more money could have been made.
For property, the sibei feel gd factor comes in when u sell your first hoot, made your first pot of gold or see constant stream of income coming from your investment condo, then start to see the light, die die muz hoot another one

radha08
16-11-12, 15:33
it is human pyschology and feel good factor. Property is a major purchase, committing is scary to the max whereas for changing car, it is more affordable [super MM quantum] and easily achievable goal for many Singaporeans and what's more it comes with the same or if not more feel good factor whenever you smell your new car,drive brand new wheels during CNY n so on... That's why you see many HDB freaking rich, each flr in the carpark easily 3-4 luxury cars, 1 family 2 car is common and yes, if money could have been saved for downpayment of 2nd house + balls of steel, more money could have been made

well said...if only i know this 20 years ago...:cheers5:

dtrax
16-11-12, 15:34
well said...if only i know this 20 years ago...:cheers5:

no regrets, you already made purchase and it is a gd buy. Most important is enjoy life to the max :) Haha easy to say hard to execute, i am still trying to get to this level

radha08
16-11-12, 15:51
no regrets, you already made purchase and it is a gd buy. Most important is enjoy life to the max :) Haha easy to say hard to execute, i am still trying to get to this level

cheers bro i almost at half way mark in life...i am sure by time u get here...sure big time...:D

stl67
16-11-12, 15:58
if u look at the floor plan i thinking of building a pond about 3metres x 1 metre wide and 80cm deep in the PES at the part that is uncovered exposed to the open...:D:D:D..now already super kancheong looking at pond design..:doh::doh::doh:..still got 3 year to TOP and maybe price drop 50% by 2015...:banghead::D

i can help with pond filtration but you can readily get help from the koi forum this day...with pes, you might want to check if there are pipes below...

Shanhz
16-11-12, 17:47
For property, the sibei feel gd factor comes in when u sell your first hoot, made your first pot of gold or see constant stream of income coming from your investment condo, then start to see the light, die die muz hoot another one

i like this too. ever since i smell my first rental income, i have never looked back. since then, haven't changed car (last time every 2 yr change car), now swear to drive this car until COE end. that is the POWER of ppty investment

Shanhz
16-11-12, 17:48
agree bro..strangely i bought this unit because of the PES...i cannot bluff myself....me and my family are all outdoor people who CANNOT afford landed property...our requirements are minimum but comfortable living are with BIG outdoor area....my decision to buy seaesta was made after i moved from a 4000sqft semi d into a 1000sqft HDB....if u combine those two you would roughly get something like what i bought at seaesta...:cheers5:..others may feel different and its ok cos like i said good/bad...i will find out....by the way just for the record since the WHOLE world knows my lifestory the reason why i will never stay in high floor condo with BIG balcony..is that in my previous condo something tragic happened and a small child lost her life when she fell from the balcony...i cannot imagine how the parents feel...all because the stupid Management dont allow grilles in the balcony...:simmering:...so u see now why out of the MILLIONS of properties availible i love GND floor..plus like i said i got dog cat bird fish...spider:scared-1:...how to stay high floor...:D:D:D

i also like PES for the nice feel. but i realise that i cannot stand too many creepy crawlies in the house. so... it's high rise for me. balcony would be nice (yes, have 2 of them in my new house)

Shanhz
16-11-12, 17:50
Yes i have put upon myself a very heavy burden by commiting to a MILLION dollar property...i could have used my capital instead to invest in funds/stock market/buy a nice car/go holiday....but strangely the last 20 YEARS of my life i have been doing ALL that and TRUST me it has got ME NO WHERE in life...(others may have made their fortunes doing that and i am happy for them)....so THIS time around my focus is 2-prong....to buy
into a reasonably priced property that MY family would be proud to call home and hopefully it will appreciate over time....if you look at my portfolio...it took me 1 year to make this FINAL decision..wrong/right...good/bad..time will tell...but i told myself "If i were to live in fear of tommorow...i will not have lived today"...so bro as you can tell MY WHOLE life story is in this forum...i come open i come clean...i got nothing to hide or no one to offend...so HELP ME GOD...:D:D:D:D:D

bro, am i just like you. back in 2007, i had a first pot of gold, 100k from stocks. if i had met ppty investors back then i would have plough it into ppty. alas, it went back into stocks and today, it's less than 10k left.

after that, i realise that ppty is the way to go. you could lose 90% of your stocks, but you can never lose 90% of your ppty value (unless of coz default on loan)

Shanhz
16-11-12, 17:51
hi Shanhz

i also want to congratulate u for signing on OTP for 99LH, could you start a thread on your journey like radha ?

so everyone can also share ur joy ?

haha, no need lah, i am not established into this forum. only started being active after my purchase. :p

Laguna
16-11-12, 18:54
Hi bro....yes i must think carefully before i answer you...:)...AGREED buying a property they say is the BIGGEST DECISION you will ever make in your life...thats why it took me so so so long almost 1 year to buy...

some back ground...in my life i had 14 cars...i bought my first car almost 20 years ago...and seaesta is my 3rd house...i bought my present hdb about 12 years ago..my 2nd pc in 2007 sold in 2011...:o

Thinking back i wish i really really wish i had bought 14 properties and 3 cars in the last 20 years of my life....:eek:

You know why cos to me being a normal working JOE...car will get me NOWHERE except to work and back...thinking back how much money i have spent buying fierce cars and modify and do all kind of rubbish it got me NOWHERE..now i driving small suzuki(i am VERY happy):)

U have been contributing so much for so long in this forum, and I think this posting is the best so far. It moves me.

Your decision is a great decision as a MAN to your family....to make them happy and proud.

focus
16-11-12, 20:01
Congrats and yes.. somehow.. it seems everyone starts to realise property investment has a higher probability of winning in the long run for mom-and-pops investors (me included).

Work hard and save more money for your next purhcase! :)

fan
16-11-12, 20:34
Congrats! Your journey is a valuable experience. :cheers5: to gnd flr lovers

CondoInterested
16-11-12, 21:46
1 day, 12 pages, an achievement.

When first read the Thread Title, many thoughts run across the mind.

After reading the detail, oh, it's a good news.

Congrats.

Rons
16-11-12, 22:27
Congratulations Radha :)

This thread will increase the price of ground floor units ;)

radha08
16-11-12, 23:31
U have been contributing so much for so long in this forum, and I think this posting is the best so far. It moves me.

Your decision is a great decision as a MAN to your family....to make them happy and proud.

bro u are a MAN of few words u travel the globe to widen your horizons...i know you dont need to but as a father to your son and daughter you have been there for them...thank you for inspiring me..:cheers5:

HANROSE
17-11-12, 01:30
Bro Radha,

Thank you for sharing your story...very interesting & enlightening, especially so when its very similar to mine....own my first car 20 years ago and buy/sell/modify 14-cars but purchased only 4 properties over the last 20 years and how i wish i buy/sell 14 properties and buy/sell/modify only 4-cars. recently just committed to a gnd floor unit coz my family love the huge PES area and i too keep fish and thinking of having a mini pond at the pes...

chestnut
17-11-12, 06:44
Hanrose, are u the same one in clover? :cool:

carbuncle
17-11-12, 08:18
guess what. i oso ground floor lover.

Komo
17-11-12, 08:28
very very nice layout...congrats!
personally just don't like one thing having the cooking hob facing the fridge. ... fire vs water:D
me also like ground floor...had eyed an 8cy ground floor which faces the garden courtyard in front and a koi pond at the back... though need to share with the others:D

DKSG
17-11-12, 08:38
guess what. i oso ground floor lover.

Nice time Office Boy sell you my ground floor unit ok ?

Haha!

DKSG

DKSG
17-11-12, 08:43

Clearly describe how Office Boy felt. Thats why at the end of the day keep on buying and buying then selling and selling ... haha! Maybe its a form of addiction ! Keep wanting to buy or sell every year ...

New Year's resolution is always - This year buy blah blah, or this year sell blah blah ... some years even worse ... "This year must buy ONE and sell ONE!"

DKSG

chestnut
17-11-12, 10:09
Bro, u sell every year, be prepared to lim kopi, unless u pay tax. This is considered trading.
:D

Clearly describe how Office Boy felt. Thats why at the end of the day keep on buying and buying then selling and selling ... haha! Maybe its a form of addiction ! Keep wanting to buy or sell every year ...

New Year's resolution is always - This year buy blah blah, or this year sell blah blah ... some years even worse ... "This year must buy ONE and sell ONE!"

DKSG

carbuncle
17-11-12, 10:20
i oso say..... No prob la just set aside the kopi money lo

chestnut
17-11-12, 10:26
i oso say..... No prob la just set aside the kopi money lo

Bro, u pay tax on gain via income tax is different from lim kopi leh.

They tax kana a few x more leh...:eek:

coolchoc
17-11-12, 15:25
Bro, u pay tax on gain via income tax is different from lim kopi leh.

They tax kana a few x more leh...:eek:

Buy house without taking loan will attract attention? :scared-2:

chestnut
17-11-12, 16:22
Buy house without taking loan will attract attention? :scared-2:

Bro, how u come to the conclusion I said that? Which statement. Can u highlight to me... I not attacking hor... I serious want to see where I wrote. Need to improve English if I gave that impression. Tia

coolchoc
17-11-12, 16:40
Bro, how u come to the conclusion I said that? Which statement. Can u highlight to me... I not attacking hor... I serious want to see where I wrote. Need to improve English if I gave that impression. Tia

Haha.... No no, your English perfectly fine.

I'm just asking the question as u were discussing abt the tax, iras, lim kopi etc. I just curious IF buyers will get the attention if buying without loan.

I just click on the "quote" button, that's why :ashamed1:

chestnut
17-11-12, 16:51

I'm just asking the question as u were discussing abt the tax, iras, lim kopi etc. I just curious IF buyers will get the attention if buying without loan.

Of course will come under radar... Your income declaration must match the ability to buy lar...

Example :
Condo cost 1 mil

Person a earns 100 k a year. Wife not working... Started work at 25. Today 33. Declare 100k a year start from 25 and constant all the way to 33. Can he pay cash for condo 1 mil? This guy surely lim kopi.

Person b, earns 300k a year. Started at 25. Today 33. Same starting salary at 300k and today still 300k.(for ease of computation. Please use your own number. How? Will get lim kopi?

I also not from iras.
Hope the question is answered.

Shanhz
18-11-12, 07:54

if wan to buy car buy house, sure have to declare income one lah. in malaysia, there are pple who make alot of money and never declare. but still, when buy house, they die die take 80-90% loan just to put on record. then after that clear off fast fast.

ctng78
22-11-12, 13:34
I have been always a silent reader. I too have just bought a condo at sembawang after much consideration.

Ground floor with patio as I like to have an outdoor space. Just hope the the market will maintain because it is not easy to have the courage to sign on the dot.:scared-2:

Shanhz
22-11-12, 13:36
I have been always a silent reader. I too have just bought a condo at sembawang after much consideration.

Ground floor with patio as I like to have an outdoor space. Just hope the the market will maintain because it is not easy to have the courage to sign on the dot.:scared-2:

nautical?
i know alot of ground fl leftover. can nego price.

roly8
22-11-12, 13:39

with so much debt?

ctng78
22-11-12, 13:40
nautical?

Nope. I bought Nautical during the VVIP launched but 2nd floor.

Seletaris, old development for own stay. Will move in March 2013.

My wife said Im crazy cause we bought two properties at the same area..:doh:

But no choice, this is the cheapest freehold I can get.

ctng78
22-11-12, 13:43
with so much debt?

Yup. Though I think I will be able to service the loan, but it will still hurt knowing the price has gone down.

Shanhz
22-11-12, 13:45
Nope. I bought Nautical during the VVIP launched but 2nd floor.

Seletaris, old development for own stay. Will move in March 2013.

My wife said Im crazy cause we bought two properties at the same area..:doh:

But no choice, this is the cheapest freehold I can get.

2 pptys along semb rd can buy 1 ppty in bishan maybe still got change. :)

seletaris is a nice devp, cheapest FH around the area, big floor area >1300+++.. but run-down and mgt not very good.

why i know? i sold mine last yr. affected by NSE. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: hope you din buy the unit facing gambas

grnd floor units facing the side (sensoria, etc) are very nice and peaceful. i loved them. mine was a 4th floor unit with 4.2m ceiling. very hot in the day.

ctng78
22-11-12, 13:52
2 pptys along semb rd can buy 1 ppty in bishan maybe still got change. :)

seletaris is a nice devp, cheapest FH around the area, big floor area >1300+++.. but run-down and mgt not very good.

why i know? i sold mine last yr. affected by NSE. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: hope you din buy the unit facing gambas

grnd floor units facing the side (sensoria, etc) are very nice and peaceful. i loved them. mine was a 4th floor unit with 4.2m ceiling. very hot in the day.

Aiya should ask u first. Mine not facing gambas cause i think it will be noisy and later next year new high way (NSE). Mine facing inside. :)

I like the serenity and quitness and the big area. Cannot get else where. Hopefully, more development will come to sembawang:cheers4:

radha08
22-11-12, 17:12
nautical?

i tried to bargain seaesta cos there were 2 gnd flr unit left...agent politely told me bro...can u see pasir ris beach park..i said yes...so i look in that direction...and say why:confused:..he said can u see all those people there....they wanted to buy the gnd flr unit here and they try to bargain....and now they flying....kite....wahahaha....:D:D:D:D

phantom_opera
22-11-12, 17:13
i tried to bargain seaesta cos there were 2 gnd flr unit left...agent politely told me bro...can u see pasir ris beach park..i said yes...so i look in that direction...and say why:confused:..he said can u see all those people there....they wanted to buy the gnd flr unit here and they try to bargain....and now they flying....kite....wahahaha....:D:D:D:D

serious? agent really said that?? :D

radha08
22-11-12, 17:22
serious? agent really said that?? :D

no la but i try to ask for more discount agent said bro this devt "no horse run"....it is very good that developer never raise price...so i think and think but while thinking i looking out at window saw someone flying kite...:D:D:D:D...so i was thinking maybe that person came from the showflat before me...:D...never buy cos he bargain cannot go thru now flying kite

chestnut
22-11-12, 20:42
no la but i try to ask for more discount agent said bro this devt "no horse run"....it is very good that developer never raise price...so i think and think but while thinking i looking out at window saw someone flying kite...:D:D:D:D...so i was thinking maybe that person came from the showflat before me...:D...never buy cos he bargain cannot go thru now flying kite

Bro, tell u the story of my first investment Anchorage. Remember went centrepoint as showroom there.. The list was pinned on the board... Enter showroom and look at the design,,. When to the list of available units... Look with people,,,, asked the agent for help, because first time, blur... Me -"excuse me, can u help me?". Agent -"I am serving customer, please decide, will come back shortly"... It was packed... I short listed 3 units with wife's... Agent came back...
Me -"I short listed a few, can u", before I can finish with the statement, she said" huh, u haven't decided? Wait until decided, then u call me. There are many people waiting leh". She was about to turn away... My hand automatically raised and pointed to a unit. Me - "this one". And I just bot myself a $900k condo in 1994. My first investment property at the tender age of 29. Went back home, my head was spinning... What did I just do:confused: :confused:*
The rest is history...*
That's the story on buying in bull market... Next time I will share with u on buying in bear market... How for the first time in my entire history of property purchase, I managed to get discount for my prop... Hahahahaha

:cheers4: :cheers4:*

Bro, welcome to the club again... I believe your hdb is fully paid... Please refer to post 4464 on*http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10288&page=447 hope u find it handy.

zeamybro
22-11-12, 21:10
Can't wait to read nut bro's next episode on his experience buying a unit during the bear market...

Radha bro, sometimes the agent bluff one. I bought a unit few mths ago and tried to squeeze my agent to give me more discount. Agent said sorry, max discount liao. I trusted him and signed the OTP. 2 weeks later, my friend bought a similar unit, and managed to get additional 1% discount from developer on top of squeezing the agent $1k cash voucher from agent's own pocket... Damm

radha08
22-11-12, 22:45
Bro, tell u the story of my first investment Anchorage. Remember went centrepoint as showroom there.. The list was pinned on the board... Enter showroom and look at the design,,. When to the list of available units... Look with people,,,, asked the agent for help, because first time, blur... Me -"excuse me, can u help me?". Agent -"I am serving customer, please decide, will come back shortly"... It was packed... I short listed 3 units with wife's... Agent came back...
Me -"I short listed a few, can u", before I can finish with the statement, she said" huh, u haven't decided? Wait until decided, then u call me. There are many people waiting leh". She was about to turn away... My hand automatically raised and pointed to a unit. Me - "this one". And I just bot myself a $900k condo in 1994. My first investment property at the tender age of 29. Went back home, my head was spinning... What did I just do:confused: :confused:*
The rest is history...*
That's the story on buying in bull market... Next time I will share with u on buying in bear market... How for the first time in my entire history of property purchase, I managed to get discount for my prop... Hahahahaha

:cheers4: :cheers4:*

Bro, welcome to the club again... I believe your hdb is fully paid... Please refer to post 4464 on*http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10288&page=447 hope u find it handy.

bro thanks again for sharing your life experiences with regards to property investment you have proven over the past few weeks/months to be a beacon of hope in a dark sea full of small sailing boats(read as the singapore property market filled with HOPEFUL investors)...i personally have been unselfishly sharing my experiences in LIFE..cos the way i look at it...if i die keeping all my experiences and secrets close to my heart my soul will NOT be free....so WE as brothers of condo.singapore forum(i believe we are of the same age)...will and shall share our experiences with other bros/sis in this forum....so together we can all move forward in our HDB/EC/PC/LANDED/FH/LH...properties...:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

radha08
22-11-12, 22:50
Can't wait to read nut bro's next episode on his experience buying a unit during the bear market...

Radha bro, sometimes the agent bluff one. I bought a unit few mths ago and tried to squeeze my agent to give me more discount. Agent said sorry, max discount liao. I trusted him and signed the OTP. 2 weeks later, my friend bought a similar unit, and managed to get additional 1% discount from developer on top of squeezing the agent $1k cash voucher from agent's own pocket... Damm

bro a GOOD agent can sell oil to an ARAB...:D....they are the BEST SALESMAN....:D...but having said that a good agent is the BEST tool any savvy property tycoon can EVER have...:cheers5:....salute to all the GOOD agents out there...errr....thats salute to 1% of all agents out THERE..wahahahha:D:D:D:D

chestnut
23-11-12, 07:11
In 2005/6 I went shopping around for a condo to fit my family as my mum couldn't walk up just a flight of steps to her room... And the rooms were all coated on the 2nd and 3rd floor of my town house.

Finally found one... Went in to the showroom... Looks quite nice... Showroom empty... Wa.. So easy to move around... Quite nice. Went back home, brought entire family there to see... All agree not bad... Went back home to think... Next day, went in again, told agent... Ok, I want to hack the wall between 2 rooms to convert to a large single room to house my 3 kids... Agent said - no problem... Wow.. Then I said, u see the false ceiling, I want developer to raise it all the way up so the room has high ceiling... Agent said, no problem... Wow, I want this, I don't want this. Blah, blahn blah... The Roly came back -OK? I :confused: Never happen before leh... Then I said, ok, I want to buy at this price... U go back to developer and get me the discount.. If don't have, forget it... 2 min later - Ok... And the rest was history..l I am staying in this lovely home... Spent > 100k to renovate the house because I wanted a home.... Now happy like crazy....

This was my experience in buying at low prices... Nobody viewing and everything negotiable... It is damn shiok... But for many, it is scary like shit, because we are all animals. We all have the herd instinct for survival... But is the the herd instinct u need to avoid.. Easier said than done... In my mind,u only need 2 things... Money and balls of steel... The more money u have, the less hard your balls need to be.... That's why the rich get richer.... And the poor get poorer... U will see the divide widening more, my bros and sis... So please plan... I have shared as much as I can... There is less for me to share and as I move on with my work, u will see less of me.... I wish each of u well in whatever u do for the future..

Cherio.... It is about ROD for me soon as I believe I have completed my National Service here....

Take care...
:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

Shanhz
23-11-12, 08:08

you damn funny!!! :cheers4: :cheers4:

Shanhz
23-11-12, 08:10
Aiya should ask u first. Mine not facing gambas cause i think it will be noisy and later next year new high way (NSE). Mine facing inside. :)

I like the serenity and quitness and the big area. Cannot get else where. Hopefully, more development will come to sembawang:cheers4:

it's okay .. it is a good buy (price wise). i still think it is a good buy, as long as you get the right direction.

Shanhz
23-11-12, 08:13

bro, as long as you are not buying on the first day of launch and not in a hot mkt (read: before CM came in), discount can squeeze one.

speaking from personal experience. most impt, must be prepared to walk.

radha08
23-11-12, 13:46
you damn funny!!! :cheers4: :cheers4:

hai ya bro we only have 1 lifetime here....you can choose to be grumpy jealous angry moody or happy....life is too short just enjoy it...:D:D:D

radha08
23-11-12, 13:48
In 2005/6 I went shopping around for a condo to fit my family as my mum couldn't walk up just a flight of steps to her room... And the rooms were all coated on the 2nd and 3rd floor of my town house.

Finally found one... Went in to the showroom... Looks quite nice... Showroom empty... Wa.. So easy to move around... Quite nice. Went back home, brought entire family there to see... All agree not bad... Went back home to think... Next day, went in again, told agent... Ok, I want to hack the wall between 2 rooms to convert to a large single room to house my 3 kids... Agent said - no problem... Wow.. Then I said, u see the false ceiling, I want developer to raise it all the way up so the room has high ceiling... Agent said, no problem... Wow, I want this, I don't want this. Blah, blahn blah... The Roly came back -OK? I :confused: Never happen before leh... Then I said, ok, I want to buy at this price... U go back to developer and get me the discount.. If don't have, forget it... 2 min later - Ok... And the rest was history..l I am staying in this lovely home... Spent > 100k to renovate the house because I wanted a home.... Now happy like crazy....

This was my experience in buying at low prices... Nobody viewing and everything negotiable... It is damn shiok... But for many, it is scary like shit, because we are all animals. We all have the herd instinct for survival... But is the the herd instinct u need to avoid.. Easier said than done... In my mind,u only need 2 things... Money and balls of steel... The more money u have, the less hard your balls need to be.... That's why the rich get richer.... And the poor get poorer... U will see the divide widening more, my bros and sis... So please plan... I have shared as much as I can... There is less for me to share and as I move on with my work, u will see less of me.... I wish each of u well in whatever u do for the future..

Cherio.... It is about ROD for me soon as I believe I have completed my National Service here....

Take care...
:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

cheers bro:cheers5:....lets see how long u leave us....and please dont come back as coconut...:D:D:D:D:D...i like chestnuts....especially on FEMALES(Read as CHEST-NUTS)....wahahaha:D:D:D

ikan bilis
06-12-12, 23:28
bro radha... what you think about this... jln loyang besar your area ... :rolleyes:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/12660555/for-sale-celadon-view