PDA

View Full Version : why developer release in phases..?

radha08
23-11-12, 17:44
is it because too many units very messy to sell or are there other reasons...i always wonder..:confused:...cos if even if buyer interested in a un released stack will they sell to you if its not released:confused:

ZeeWee
23-11-12, 18:12
is it because too many units very messy to sell or are there other reasons...i always wonder..:confused:...cos if even if buyer interested in a un released stack will they sell to you if its not released:confused:

mostly its due to too many units so based on current market, cant expect 1 day sell out mah.. especially those with more than 6-700++ units..

so it looks 'ugly' if a lot of units don't have the 'Sold' stickers mah haha..

but otherwise from what I understand, those unreleased units certain developers will still sell one :D

buttercarp
23-11-12, 18:18
This is what I think.........
If there are many units, then they have to build block by block. So if release everything one shot, what if some blocks got only a few people buy, then how to start building that block as there ais not sufficient funds for the materials.

Paulder
23-11-12, 18:23
It's also good for their advertisement.

"Phase 1 100% sold!" Phase 1 could be just 20 units. Sounds good and makes people wanna rush to avoid MTB.

Just my thoughts..

radha08
23-11-12, 18:31
yup makes sense...in singapore its so nice to be a developer for those HOT project u are the KING...in todays market u are the seller and everybody wants ur product up to you how u want to sell...:cool:

Mary Lee
23-11-12, 18:31
This is what I think....If there are many units and they release all from start, buyers will always choose those with good facing, high floors etc, and those left are difficult to sell.

focus
23-11-12, 18:56
Only got one main reason... the others are minor reasons..
No DEMAND.

I don't remember SAIL (1000+ units) having to do phases for years.

Paulder
23-11-12, 19:19
Where's the like button?

Only got one main reason... the others are minor reasons..
No DEMAND.

I don't remember SAIL (1000+ units) having to do phases for years.

danntbt
23-11-12, 21:11
If you track Wing Tai sale of Foresque, they achieved higher median at the later stage of release, there was a through in the middle, but on the whole the current median in the final phase is higher.

http://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends-and-analysis/residential?p=foresque-residences