PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Year of The Double Headed Serpent

Pages : [1] 2 3

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 14:39
Dear forum brothers and sisters,

first, allow your humble brother here to thank you for your emails, pms and well wishes. as some of you are aware, my century old grandmother was warded into hospital and hence I had been very busy.

indeed, i see more humane nature here in the internet forum than I could find in the real world. I could feel your genuine concern in your writings and such.

very happy to tell you guys here, my grandmother was discharged just a few days ago and is very well now . Thank You, must be all your blessings and prayers that made her recovers so fast that even the doctors were amazed at the miracle !

While in my room this early morning before sunrise ;drafting this note to you guys, my 42" LED monitor suddenly turned blank and then slowly and surely, a swirly pattern started to form on the monitor screen.

the pattern spiraled faster and faster until suddenly, a super bright white light shot from the center of this pattern and the rays illuminated my whole room as if it was day time !

the table started to vibrate and then a very deep but gentle voice of a double headed serpent filled the room.this is the message the serpent passed to me for you guys as a return in gratitude to the concerns and love showered by you guys:

" Buy not the private lands of the temporal lease. Buy but the private lands of the eternal."
" As the constructors of buildings and projects can divide thus the lands of the forever into many leases to sale."
"private lands of the eternal will be in very hot demand as the thirsts of the constructors started to dry their throats."
"in particulars, properties in the CCR freeholds so as you mortals named. "
"cough, cough,cough, come middle of 2013 they WILL PAY ANY PRICE YOU ASK, cough cough cough."

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

indomie
06-12-12, 14:47
All hail the double headed serpent.... I am not worthy

vboy
06-12-12, 14:54
thank you for sharing your third eye vision...

what about marina bay (downtown core) area?

all leasehold there

radha08
06-12-12, 15:06
was it a double headed serpant or a dragonfly with 2 heads...i really need to know good brother...please enlighten me cos so far the dragon fly has been right...but now i am not sure whether we can trust the serpaent...:scared-3::scared-3::rolleyes:

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 15:12
dun worry, good brothers/sisters.

just keep posting your queries,doubts or questions about the serpent here.

after enough information have been posted, I will answer your questions to the best of my ability :)

phantom_opera
06-12-12, 15:17
dun worry, good brothers/sisters.

just keep posting your queries,doubts or questions about the serpent here.

after enough information have been posted, I will answer your questions to the best of my ability :)

your new avatar is meant to insult us :p

Ringo33
06-12-12, 15:22
thank you for sharing your third eye vision...

what about marina bay (downtown core) area?

all leasehold there

Here is a snap shot of how the marina area will shape up in the coming years. Avoid buying anything with seaview, your view will disappear in no time.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2831/marinaonemap.png

indomie
06-12-12, 15:46
How about geylang mm for rental? Any meat there?

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 16:48
" As the constructors of buildings and projects can divide thus the lands of the forever into many leases to sale."-quoted double headed serpent

The meaning is very simple. At first I do not understand what the serpent meant. But after lunch just now, I began to realise that there is a secret here:

example:

Developers can buy freehold sites and then subdivide the freehold tenure (not divide the land, but the right to own the land which is the tenure!) itself into say, 99 years.Then, he could sell the projects as a 99 years leasehold.

in this case, the developers still own the land but he is actually selling the assets within the land to you only.

In this way, the project costs can be spreaded over to the developer's next generation when the lease expired at 99 years. And his grandson can take over the land, and start a totally new project again without the need to acquire through enblocking.

This ensure continual survival for his company. At the same time, selling price can be lowered for the present homeowners. The land supply of our future generations can also be substained.

That is why I think the first homeowners who sell the freehold lands to the developers shall hit the jackpot come middle 2013 after the developers realise this secret.

Take note that leasehold below 99 years do not have this characteristic.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

Fisherman
06-12-12, 16:52
" As the constructors of buildings and projects can divide thus the lands of the forever into many leases to sale."-quoted double headed serpent

The meaning is very simple. At first I do not understand what the serpent meant. But after lunch just now, I began to realise that there is a secret here:

example:

Developers can buy freehold sites and then subdivide the freehold tenure (not divide the land, but the right to own the land which is the tenure!) itself into say, 99 years.Then, he could sell the projects as a 99 years leasehold.

in this case, the developers still own the land but he is actually selling the assets within the land to you only.

In this way, the project costs can be spreadeded over to the developer's next generation when the lease expired at 99 years. And his grandson can take over the land, and start a totally new project again without the need to acquire through enblocking.

This ensure continual survival for his company. At the same time, selling price can be lowered for the present homeowners. The land supply of our future generations can also be substained.

That is why I think the first homeowners who sell the freehold lands to the developers shall hit the jackpot come middle 2013 after the developers realise this secret.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

The rise of many mini HDBs in the next few years:scared-3:

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 16:59

example:

In this way, the project costs can be spreaded over to the developer's next generation when the lease expired at 99 years. And his grandson can take over the land, and start a totally new project again without the need to acquire through enblocking.

Take note that leasehold below 99 years do not have this characteristic.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

Then, as our freehold lands started to disappear in about 35 years time, the land supply equilibrium will set in. That is, there will arise private 60 years leasehold property . And then all the current 99 years leasehold properties will share the same jackpot fate as our current 2013 disappearing freehold properties.That year is the Year of the White Unicorn. But that is another story which I hope I will still be alive to tell you all.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHUHUHUH

nalimakk
06-12-12, 17:01
Nice info..!!

chestnut
06-12-12, 17:01
Then, as our freehold lands started to disappear in about 35 years time, the land supply equilibrium will set in. That is, there will arise private 60 years leasehold property . And then all the current 99 years leasehold properties will share the same jackpot fate as our current 2013 disappearing freehold properties.That year is the Year of the White Unicorn. But that is another story which I hope I will still be alive to tell you all.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHUHUHUH

Bro, you will still be around lah... I think it will happen sooner than you see.

Hahahahahahaha

:cheers4::cheers4:

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 17:03
Bro, you will still be around lah... I think it will happen sooner than you see.

Hahahahahahaha

:cheers4::cheers4:

you are right. I cannot say too soon mah...otherwise tomm go Starbucks LIMKOPI ARH!

WOAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHHHEHEHHEH

chestnut
06-12-12, 17:06
you are right. I cannot say too soon mah...otherwise tomm go Starbucks LIMKOPI ARH!

WOAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHHHEHEHHEH

Paiseh, lim kopi with who???

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 17:09
Paiseh, lim kopi with who???

This is the right direction a small country like Singapore with limited land to take. Otherwise, the freehold lands will be the inequilibrium in the market into the future.

However, I always believe in free market and if THE PRICE IS RIGHT, YOU CAN MAKE THE freehold owners give up their lands. If not, we could end up like Hong Kong, where the super rich will squat all the prime lands.

:doh:

chestnut
06-12-12, 17:18
This is the right direction a small country like Singapore with limited land to take. Otherwise, the freehold lands will be the inequilibrium in the market into the future.

However, I always believe in free market and if THE PRICE IS RIGHT, YOU CAN MAKE THE freehold owners give up their lands. If not, we could end up like Hong Kong, where the super rich will squat all the prime lands.

Bro, it is going to happen faster than everyone thinks... Always spot the rare things and wait... Freehold, big units, etc... Anything rare will one day be notice and will be under radar... and leap in prices... Patience is virtue...

Your thinking is leap years ahead my friend...

Cheers

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

Ringo33
06-12-12, 17:28
BJ, what is your view on Iskandar property?

lifeline
06-12-12, 17:29
Bro BJ21trader, Welcome back !!! :D :D
glad to know that your ah ma is better ! :) :)

other than 2013, really want to hear your take on the supposed oversupply of pc from 2014...

btw just had sneak preview of your hdb millionaire ebook... this part is so funny ! " I say do some work in bed and get rid of that piece of junk instead!" waiting for your full release!

your photos getting more and more handsome !!! :D :D :D

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 17:36

other than 2013, really want to hear your take on the supposed oversupply of pc from 2014...

btw just had sneak preview of your hdb millionaire ebook... this part is so funny ! " I say do some work in bed and get rid of that piece of junk instead!" waiting for your full release!

woahahahahahahhah... how come i feel like floating now ????:D

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 17:40
Bro, it is going to happen faster than everyone thinks... Always spot the rare things and wait... Freehold, big units, etc... Anything rare will one day be notice and will be under radar... and leap in prices... Patience is virtue...

Your thinking is leap years ahead my friend...

Cheers

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

indeed, today I went to NUS to visit my old mentor.

as I turned out of the faculty, I forgot to watch my backside. This angered a supposedly student driving a car there. He sent me a middle finger Christmas present. So happy ! Then suddenly I realised how rebellious these educated youngsters can be. Look at Greece and Spain.

when I was handsome at his age, I would never dare to show my didi to any old uncle driving a lamborghini la :(

I think if we do not handle the property market properly, can't imagine what more present they can give me leh if they are unsatisfied.

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 17:43

They only need to fix one major item: The crime rates . The rest are all minor items la.

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 17:48

btw, oversupply can be easily fixed with immigration policy. But the reverse is not true, that is, undersupply is the greater evil :(

I think Ah Khaw understood this perfectly like me. That is why he is so handsome like me.

proud owner
06-12-12, 17:58
When FEO enbloc Rose Garden and sold the new condo as 103yr lease , I knew then this wud be the trend going forward

Good to know that now it's coming true...

You don't need to sell your FH to developer, one day you can sell your FH landed as say 60 yr lease...and 60 years later, your children can take back the land,,,,

lajia
06-12-12, 18:17
Bro, sorry for being blunt, i quote as what the HK serial always used....."who don't know his mother is a woman".......
I got enough money i also go for FH. :D
One of the reason why LH projects are in demand is also because of affordability. And also, most Land parcels near MRT are LH and these will still be in demand.

In your story, I think it will be almost certain that LH projects under those FH lands will almost get enbloc as if not, the grandfather generation, father and till the son generation will have nothing to do as all waiting for LH to expire. So all should buy LH on FH lands as if the developer don't enbloc it within two generation, practically the got nothing much to play with...:o
:D :D :D

WOAHAHAHAHAHHUHUHUH

moneytalk
06-12-12, 19:15
When FEO enbloc Rose Garden and sold the new condo as 103yr lease , I knew then this wud be the trend going forward

Good to know that now it's coming true...

You don't need to sell your FH to developer, one day you can sell your FH landed as say 60 yr lease...and 60 years later, your children can take back the land,,,,

The late Mr. Koh Sek Lim sold his freehold landed at Jalan Chempaka Kuning in the 1960s for 70 years lease. The properties will return to the estate in about 22 years time.

sh
06-12-12, 19:21
Bro, sorry for being blunt, i quote as what the HK serial always used....."who don't know his mother is a woman".......
I got enough money i also go for FH. :D
One of the reason why LH projects are in demand is also because of affordability. And also, most Land parcels near MRT are LH and these will still be in demand.

In your story, I think it will be almost certain that LH projects under those FH lands will almost get enbloc as if not, the grandfather generation, father and till the son generation will have nothing to do as all waiting for LH to expire. So all should buy LH on FH lands as if the developer don't enbloc it within two generation, practically the got nothing much to play with...:o

Just the opposite. LH on FH land will never get enbloc. Simply because the original developer will never allow the LH to be topped back up to 99 years, unless it's enbloc to them. Any enbloc will only be back to them, you got zero bargaining power.. You are at their mercy:not-worthy: .

Unlike govt land, sla will allow top up.

So.... Never buy LH on FH land. If you have to buy LH, buy from govt LH land.:banghead:

sherlock
06-12-12, 19:53
Just the opposite. LH on FH land will never get enbloc. Simply because the original developer will never allow the LH to be topped back up to 99 years, unless it's enbloc to them. Any enbloc will only be back to them, you got zero bargaining power.. You are at their mercy:not-worthy: .

So.... Never buy LH on FH land. If you have to buy LH, buy from govt LH land.:banghead:
AGREE@! 2 Thumbs Up!

proud owner
06-12-12, 19:56

That's what I have been saying to those who bought 103 LH condo from FEO..
They are contributing to the wealth of future Ng teng fong family

Laguna
06-12-12, 19:59
That's what I have been saying to those who bought 103 LH condo from FEO..
They are contributing to the wealth of future Ng teng fong family

ya, the one at Henry Park, FH, is going to be 103 as well.
The explanation is : if selling at FH, who can afford to buy...

proud owner
06-12-12, 20:06
ya, the one at Henry Park, FH, is going to be 103 as well.
The explanation is : if selling at FH, who can afford to buy...

Then buy the real LH there....

I can't help but feel cheated

So people shud buy fake ones if they cannot afford original?

buttercarp
06-12-12, 20:38
The late Mr. Koh Sek Lim sold his freehold landed at Jalan Chempaka Kuning in the 1960s for 70 years lease. The properties will return to the estate in about 22 years time.

I remember a road named after this person.
It was somewhere near the old somapah bus interchange. Wonder if this road still exists?
When I was in primary school, my mom used to go to this place to get my school uniform.

radha08
06-12-12, 20:52

yup together with bedok marketplace....:cool:

radha08
06-12-12, 20:54
I remember a road named after this person.
It was somewhere near the old somapah bus interchange. Wonder if this road still exists?
When I was in primary school, my mom used to go to this place to get my school uniform.

its still there...when you driving down after spore expo the big junction diagonally across the ite...this road leads to changi mrt depot....:)

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 22:01
you guys are all pretty smart. pray, please tell me your occupation.

1) I start first: I am a company director.

2)

I am going back to my drawing board tonight liao :( I need to know so that I won't appear as a fool in my next thread.

teddybear
06-12-12, 22:12
2) I am unemployed. :ashamed1:

2)

I am going back to my drawing board tonight liao :( I need to know so that I won't appear as a fool in my next thread.

Rein
06-12-12, 22:19

Wise teachings!!:not-worthy::not-worthy:

blackjack21trader
06-12-12, 22:19
2) I am unemployed. :ashamed1:

dun worry about it brother !

when I left my family business, I was in and out of about 20 jobs within 3 years and then unemployed for another 3 years before I gathered enough capital from investment ( including property ) to start my own business to employ myself.

unless you are happy with ur current situation, time will come for you if you believe in yourself

:)

DKSG
06-12-12, 22:20

2)

Damn pai seh ...I am just an Office Boy...

DKSG

proud owner
06-12-12, 22:43
[QUOTE=blackjack21trader]you guys are all pretty smart. pray, please tell me your occupation.

2) Forex trader , who is trying to switch career (proud owner)

teddybear
06-12-12, 23:31
Heard forex trading is super exciting?
I don't do forex, only futures... ;)

[quote=blackjack21trader]you guys are all pretty smart. pray, please tell me your occupation.

2) Forex trader , who is trying to switch career (proud owner)

proud owner
06-12-12, 23:45
[quote=teddybear]Heard forex trading is super exciting?

sunset industry

so many trading platforms traders will be redundant soon

kane
06-12-12, 23:58
Christmas haven't even pass so fast got lunar new year peedictions? Heh.

teddybear
07-12-12, 00:00
You trade for your employer right? They do this for hedging or pure speculation?

sunset industry

proud owner
07-12-12, 00:08
[quote=teddybear]You trade for your employer right? They do this for hedging or pure speculation?

speculative

stressful

your mail box is full

teddybear
07-12-12, 00:16
Oh I see.
Thanks for informing me, I cleared up my mailbox.

[quote=teddybear]You trade for your employer right? They do this for hedging or pure speculation?

speculative

stressful

your mail box is full

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 04:56

2) unemployed

3) forex trader

4)

5)

6)

7)

pray, please continue :) it matters, trust me.

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 07:51
okay since brothers and sisters here shy to share what they work as. I shall continue:

why did i ask u guys what u work as ? It is important because your day job is the job that generate the capital for ur investment.

Since time eternal, all prosperous empires or economies like the Roman, The Tang Dynasty, The Raja Empire, all depended on the advancement of technology, education and economic growth/trade to fulfill the asset appreciation for their citizens. These citizens within these prosperous empires were the happiest regardless of what their occupation. You know why?

Ans: Most of them works to own properties like farms or houses and their Property Value Appreciated during their lifetime.

Good Luck.:scared-4:

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 07:53
okay since brothers and sisters here shy to share what they work as. I shall continue:

why did i ask u guys what u work as ? It is important because your day job is the job that generate the capital for ur investment.

Since time eternal, all prosperous empires or economies like the Roman, The Tang Dynasty, The Raja Empire, all depended on the advancement of technology, education and economic growth/trade to fulfill the asset appreciation for their citizens. These citizens within these prosperous empires were the happiest regardless of what their occupation. You know why?

Ans: Most of them works to own properties like farms or houses and their Property Value Appreciated during their lifetime.

During that time in Tang Dyansty, even a private home tutor can be richer than a businessman. That is because the tutor owned the school to conduct the lessons.

Ever wonder how Zhu GeLiang survived as a private tutor during the 3 Kingdoms?

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 08:40
although during the Tang Dynasty, it was an Imperial system. The economy was a capitalist one. There were no stock markets, but there were markets for trading commodities like sugar,salt,etc. The concept was similar to our present stock exchange.

it was quite a democratic social system. you can say anything you want except anything about the Emperor. there were casinos and brothels too.

So why were there no rebellion? Well, it was because the people were well fed. they all have extra money from their property rentals to spend on tours and other leisure activities.

PN
07-12-12, 08:52

Thanks bro. I'm inspired.
As a gardener, I work towards owning my own garden. ;)

ay123
07-12-12, 08:53
During that time in Tang Dyansty, even a private home tutor can be richer than a businessman. That is because the tutor owned the school to conduct the lessons.

Ever wonder how Zhu GeLiang survived as a private tutor during the 3 Kingdoms?

Zhu GeLiang came from a reputable family....he is rich

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 09:50
Zhu GeLiang came from a reputable family....he is rich

that was AFTER he graduated from the university .

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 09:51
Early life

Zhuge Liang was born in Yangdu, Langya Commandery (present-day Yinan County, Shandong). He was orphaned at a premature age, and was raised by his uncle, Zhuge Xuan.[4] He followed his uncle to live in Jing Province under Liu Biao later. After his uncle died, Zhuge Liang and his brothers settled in Wolonggang (in present-day Henan)[5][6][7][8] for the next ten years or so, leading simple lives – farming by day and studying at night. Zhuge Liang's two older sisters married members of influential clans with strong connections in the region.

The Temple of the Marquis of Wu in Chengdu, a temple worshipping Zhuge Liang.
Zhuge Liang enjoyed reciting

from wiki,

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 09:52
Thanks bro. I'm inspired.
As a gardener, I work towards owning my own garden. ;)

Zhu GeLiang also a gardener. You can make it one. :)

vboy
07-12-12, 10:23
haha same as sg, can say anything except abt the gahmen :)

although during the Tang Dynasty, it was an Imperial system. The economy was a capitalist one. There were no stock markets, but there were markets for trading commodities like sugar,salt,etc. The concept was similar to our present stock exchange.

it was quite a democratic social system. you can say anything you want except anything about the Emperor. there were casinos and brothels too.

So why were there no rebellion? Well, it was because the people were well fed. they all have extra money from their property rentals to spend on tours and other leisure activities.

heehee
07-12-12, 10:37
Unless the governments all over the world are going to do something about the problems now, the age of rapid technological and medical innovations are going to slow to a halt. Which clever people want to be a scientist, engineer, doctor to some something useful for the society and the world when those people doing economically and socially useless (or near useless) jobs earning 10x-100x or more than them using other people's money with no risk of their own money? (think you get me what those professions those are). :p

Rein
07-12-12, 10:49
from wiki,

You should add to wiki: "Zhuge Liang owns a fully paid up property in the province of Jing"

chiaberry
07-12-12, 11:07
Unless the governments all over the world are going to do something about the problems now, the age of rapid technological and medical innovations are going to slow to a halt. Which clever people want to be a scientist, engineer, doctor to some something useful for the society and the world when those people doing economically and socially useless (or near useless) jobs earning 10x-100x or more than them using other people's money with no risk of their own money? (think you get me what those professions those are). :p

Super like this and agree. :cheers5:

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 11:46

the super clever earning salary 10x more than the stupid unskilled unemployed investors. BUT the stupid unskilled are shrewd and daring enough to invest in properties but the super clever has no balls and wanted riskless returns.

the stupid unskilled took like 15 years to own their first property and they took the plunge. The super clever took like 2 years to be able to buy a first property yet they delay and waited and waited until the boats came and left like 20 times. In the end, they took 10 more years to own one decent property although they have higher earning power.

tell me who deserve to be rich ? the ones who took the risk like the lazy unemployed or the ball-less smart alecs ?

WOAHAHAHAHHEH

THE DUMBS GET DUMBER. THANK YOU FOR THAT.

jeaprp
07-12-12, 11:51

sunset industry

They will still need human to key in the parameters,
so not all will sunset lah:cool:

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 11:56
the super clever earning salary 10x more than the stupid unskilled unemployed investors. BUT the stupid unskilled are shrewd and daring enough to invest in properties but the super clever has no balls and wanted riskless returns.

the stupid unskilled took like 15 years to own their first property and they took the plunge. The super clever took like 2 years to be able to buy a first property yet they delay and waited and waited until the boats came and left like 20 times. In the end, they took 10 more years to own one decent property although they have higher earning power.

tell me who deserve to be rich ? the ones who took the risk like the lazy unemployed or the ball-less smart alecs ?

WOAHAHAHAHHEH

In the end, the stupid unemployed like me had to start a company to employ all those ball-less smart Alec's so that they will not get hungry.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHE

Now you know why I ask you guys about your occupation liao bo ?

Since time eternal, the risk takers are rewarded: like businessmen and such. The ones who remained in their class forever are the coolies like the ball-less smart alecs.

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 12:02
In the end, the stupid unemployed like me had to start a company to employ all those ball-less smart Alec's so that they will not get hungry.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHE

Since time eternal, the risk takers are rewarded: like businessmen and such. The ones who remained in their class forever are the coolies like the ball-less smart alecs.

I will NEVER look down on the unemployed or the self-employed like my super clever cousins who looked down on me when I left my family business and pursue an unemployed career.

because 20 years later, I proved them all wrong hor.

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 12:04
I will NEVER look down on the unemployed or the self-employed like my super clever cousins who looked down on me when I left my family business and pursued an unemployed career.

because 20 years later, I proved them all wrong hor.

PUI PUI PUI !

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE & COURAGE.

heehee
07-12-12, 12:17
All these people's dreams of getting rich using properties have been "killed" by the cooling measures! :banghead:

WOAHAHAHAHHEH

hyenergix
07-12-12, 12:18

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHE

Need financial safety net lah (e.g. S$700k buffer in your time). If not it would be suicidal at current conditions. Economy and government regulations are changing too fast for a novice in business to react every time correctly.

ctng78
07-12-12, 12:41
pray, please continue :) it matters, trust me.

Distributor, Health Food (MLM)

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 13:43
All these people's dreams of getting rich using properties have been "killed" by the cooling measures! :banghead:

and who are the ones that complain and make noises until the cooling measures materialised ? :doh:

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 13:44
Need financial safety net lah (e.g. S$700k buffer in your time). If not it would be suicidal at current conditions. Economy and government regulations are changing too fast for a novice in business to react every time correctly.

I agree and understand what u meant. That is why I reiterated a day job will lower the risk level mah. But then again, these educated and intelligent professionals will still be kia si and kia su la.

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 13:46
I agree and understand what u meant. That is why I reiterated a day job will lower the risk level mah. But then again, these educated and intelligent professionals will still be kia si and kia su la.

I am educated too, but I got guts. That is what set me apart from the smart alecs. while they were busy saving their loads of cash, I was busy buying oil and gold hor.

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 14:11
let ur humble brother tell you an unemployed story.

20 years ago, I left my family business. My grandparents were billionaires richer than the listed Hour Glass. But due to family conflict, I chose to leave the business to pursue my own career.

Being a company director for more than 5 years and then going out to seek employment was not easy. However, many uncles and family friends were willing to give me chances.Nevertheless, after 3 solid years of working like a coolie including in one rubbish collection company, I called it quit and decided to go into investment instead.

However, the fire in me never die. It was 3 solid years of hell then. As I was unemployed for that long. Every now and then, my smart alecs cousins reported how much they earned as a CLEVER salaried professional. Some as high as S$30,000 a month. It was a strong and hard knock into my pride and ego as my beloved grandmother also began to doubt my ability and character. She told me that one should be gainly employed and not to laze around doing nothing for society.

I told her and reassured her, that Heaven made me a special person different from the rest. Heaven gave me a third eye.

After 3 years of good insults, the tide all turned at the end of it when I finally used the seed money of S$500,000 birthdday gift given by my grandmother when I was 19 years old and turned it into S$2,000,000 in a mere 2 years by property investment.

By then, one of my cousins noticed my car getting smaller ( from a Merc to a Ferrari ) and was very interested in my venture. I told him he can try to buy a private condo. That was in 2000 when the market dipped. He never did, although he was a CEO of a company.

8 years later in 2007, he asked me again. I told him to buy a private condo again. He told me he would not pay more than S$1000psf for a lousy Singapore property. By then, I have my own property company. So, he missed it again.

The rest I think you know what happened.

WOAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHEHEHHEHEH

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 14:20

20 years ago, I left my family business. My grandparents were billionaires richer than the listed Hour Glass. But due to family conflict, I chose to leave the business to pursue my own career.

Being a company director for more than 5 years and then going out to seek employment was not easy. However, many uncles and family friends were willing to give me chances.Nevertheless, after 3 solid years of working like a coolie including in one rubbish collection company, I called it quit and decided to go into investment instead.

However, the fire in me never die. It was 3 solid years of hell then. As I was unemployed for that long. Every now and then, my smart alecs cousins reported how much they earned as a CLEVER salaried professional. Some as high as S$30,000 a month. It was a strong and hard knock into my pride and ego as my beloved grandmother also began to doubt my ability and character. She told me that one should be gainly employed and not to laze around doing nothing for society.

I told her and reassured her, that Heaven made me a special person different from the rest. Heaven gave me a third eye.

After 3 years of good insults, the tide all turned at the end of it when I finally used the seed money of S$500,000 birthdday gift given by my grandmother when I was 19 years old and turned it into S$2,000,000 in a mere 2 years by property investment.

By then, one of my cousins noticed my car getting smaller ( from a Merc to a Ferrari ) and was very interested in my venture. I told him he can try to buy a private condo. That was in 2000 when the market dipped. He never did, although he was a CEO of a company.

8 years later in 2007, he asked me again. I told him to buy a private condo again. He told me he would not pay more than S$1000psf for a lousy Singapore property. By then, I have my own property company. So, he missed it again.

Given a choice, Nobody wishes to be unemployed.

However, if you believe, Heaven can see and will reward you for your labor.

hyenergix
07-12-12, 14:53

Okay, noted :)

roly8
07-12-12, 15:05
blackjack korkor, so glad you did not let your grandmother down with that $500k money..
i am sure you got treat her eat good food after that.. :o

me also got grandmother who dote me the most among the grandchildren...she do not have the money to give me but i still show her my skill of running a business too .. :D

blackjack21trader
07-12-12, 15:42
blackjack korkor, so glad you did not let your grandmother down with that $500k money..
i am sure you got treat her eat good food after that.. :o

me also got grandmother who dote me the most among the grandchildren...she do not have the money to give me but i still show her my skill of running a business too .. :D

This is exactly the point i am making. If u dun have rich grandma like me, u can still make it via ur day job by saving up ur first capital fast especially u r a smart Alec's earning high pay. The saddest thing that can happen is when u r receiving all the high salary and upon retirement eroded all without spending a single cent just becos u dunno how to invest !

proud owner
07-12-12, 17:28
your success story is very inspiring

DKSG
07-12-12, 17:44
This is exactly the point i am making. If u dun have rich grandma like me, u can still make it via ur day job by saving up ur first capital fast especially u r a smart Alec's earning high pay. The saddest thing that can happen is when u r receiving all the high salary and upon retirement eroded all without spending a single cent just becos u dunno how to invest !

Sounds like how Office Boy initially started also ... work like coolie to earn the first few thousands to invest. But once the first few properties started working v hard for you, the rest is history lo!

DKSG

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 03:06
Sounds like how Office Boy initially started also ... work like coolie to earn the first few thousands to invest. But once the first few properties started working v hard for you, the rest is history lo!

DKSG

of course i admit I have a big advantage over many office workers due to my wealthy family background.

However, if you cannot take the expressway like me, you can still reach the destination by driving among the slower street roads. The key is to save up enough as soon as possible to get your hands on the first property to start you off.

The mistakes I saw my high income cousins did was one group of them is too stingy or ball-less to invest; while the other group is only concern with buying depreciating assets like luxury cars and branded goods.

Of course you can buy big cars and wear branded attires, but ONLY AFTER you have gotten your first income generating asset like your own property !

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 03:11
of course i admit I have a big advantage over many office workers due to my wealthy family background.

However, if you cannot take the expressway like me, you can still reach the destination by driving among the slower street roads. The key is to save up enough as soon as possible to get your hands on the first property to start you off.

The mistakes I saw my high income cousins did was one group of them is too stingy or ball-less to invest; while the other group is only concern with buying depreciating assets like luxury cars and branded goods.

Of course you can buy big cars and wear branded attires, but ONLY AFTER you have gotten your first income generating asset like your own property !

Of course my cousins have their parent's properties. But the point I am making is, they can go further if they know how to make use of their high income. But on the contrary, I can see how their wealth is slowly being eroded !

Rein
08-12-12, 03:15
Blackjack towkay, which continent u in now?

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 03:20
Blackjack towkay, which continent u in now?

I am in Singapore la, brother. And which are you in now ? My body clock is haywired liao la :(

chestnut
08-12-12, 04:18
Bro, 80/20 rule applies...

1. Those that earn a a lot. (easier to save down payment)
80% will buy a PC. 20% will buy multiple PCs.

2. Those that don't earn a a lot (difficult to save down payment)
80% will buy hdb, 20% will buy condo.

If all the smart Alec buy condo, the price would have sky rocketed!!! I am thankful for the 80/20 rule.

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers5:

We must always try to get into the 20% in life.

:D :D

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 07:40
Bro, 80/20 rule applies...

1. Those that earn a a lot. (easier to save down payment)
80% will buy a PC. 20% will buy multiple PCs.

2. Those that don't earn a a lot (difficult to save down payment)
80% will buy hdb, 20% will buy condo.

If all the smart Alec buy condo, the price would have sky rocketed!!! I am thankful for the 80/20 rule.

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers5:

We must always try to get into the 20% in life.

:D :D

i agree, bro :) that is why, life is fair.

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 07:56

actually i do not want to comment on this one la. but the success of the Iskandar project depended very much on Singapore's new transformation to the next level.

I hope Malaysian brothers will not be anger with me when I said this. But do hold on a while and let your humble brother tell you what the Serpent told me in addition.

"Lands of the Eastern King, thy sons from the farms are moving.
Not in thousands, nor in millions, but in hundreds of millions.
A jar is not enough, to contain all the inflowing water.
There come a time in the very near moons, that the water will overflow and
spreaded into the gardens beyond the Lands of the East.
Seek these wealthy sons only the gardens by the sea, a small rock in the South of the South Seas.
"

There are currently 200 million China farmers migrating into China Cities in the process now.That is the reason why you see all the empty apartments built by the CCP a few years ago in preparation for this.

These are not mere farmers, some of them are village heads who owned lands in the rural areas and the CCP gave them monies to move to the cities.

There will come a time, where the China 3rd tier rural areas will be greatly developed to such a stage that the educated middle class of China had no choice but to emigrate to S.E.Asia for a better quality of life- the CCP will be more than happy to send them in loads off.

...to be continued

chestnut
08-12-12, 07:59
i agree, bro :) that is why, life is fair.

Bro, can I correct the statement a bit... Maybe you type too fast...

LIFE is never FAIR. It is 80/20. We need to get to the 20 and not get stuck in the 80.

Life will only be fair if you put in the effort.

Bro, correct me if I sala...

Hahahahahaha

:cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers3:

U also doing NS ah? Sharing and helping the forummers???

Cheers bro...

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 08:08

LIFE is never FAIR. It is 80/20. We need to get to the 20 and not get stuck in the 80.

Hahahahahaha

Cheers bro...

my good brother, u are right. we share the same concept lor.

In Life, one must put in effort and take calculated risks for gains. This is only FAIR what.

WOAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 08:11
actually i do not want to comment on this one la. but the success of the Iskandar project depended very much on Singapore's new transformation to the next level.

I hope Malaysian brothers will not be anger with me when I said this. But do hold on a while and let your humble brother tell you what the Serpent told me in addition.

Seek these wealthy sons only the gardens by the sea, a small rock in the South of the South Seas.
"

There are currently 200 million China farmers migrating into China Cities in the process now.That is the reason why you see all the empty apartments built by the CCP a few years ago in preparation for this.

These are not mere farmers, some of them are village heads who owned lands in the rural areas and the CCP gave them monies to move to the cities.

There will come a time, where the China 3rd tier rural areas will be greatly developed to such a stage that the educated middle class of China had no choice but to emigrate to S.E.Asia for a better quality of life- the CCP will be more than happy to send them in loads off.

...to be continued

Now, these people are seeking good quality of life, which include low crime rates. Otherwise, Johor's ethnic make up is similar to Singapore.

That is why I say they got only one major item to solve- Crime rates, the rest are all small issues which you can use money to solve la.

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 08:13

"

...to be continued

this is also the main reason why USA dun want to bother China now. Because in future, China and East Asia will be a MEGA HUGE CONSUMPTION MARKET for their products.

chestnut
08-12-12, 08:13
my good brother, u are right. we share the same concept lor.

In Life, one must put in effort and take calculated risks for gains. This is only FAIR what.

WOAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

Bro, I share something else... Put in effort will help you get the 80% knowledge... The last 20% of knowledge is the hardest to achieve. This 20% of knowledge will only go the entire 20% population - the chosen ones.... This is a gift, a talent and cannot be acquired by knowledge. You ever have it or you don't.... So sad but true... The truth hurts..

Enough said...

Cheers bro....:cheers4:

chestnut
08-12-12, 08:16
Bro, US will rise again. Trust me... They have something that will revolutionize the entire industry and will make them in the forefront again.... It may come sooner than expected... But definitely > 2 years....

:cheers5:

lajia
08-12-12, 09:51
Bro u are rite la, life is never fair. Some are given silver spoon or even diamond spoon when born and some have to start from point Zero...the starting point is already so much different. This person just put 1 time effort and maybe the other guy have to put in 100 times effort and sometimes it is still not on par...this is life....be happy and just strive for your dream. But again, it is rubbish to say life is fair la!

:2cents:

Hahahahahaha

Cheers bro...

sherlock
08-12-12, 10:07

Hard to believe that a CEO of a company does not own a PC since he is earning a few hundred grand a year? Unless he got a few GCB already :banghead:

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 10:46
Hard to believe that a CEO of a company does not own a PC since he is earning a few hundred grand a year? Unless he got a few GCB already :banghead:

yes, his parents own landed. But i think it will be many years before he inherit the landed property.

however, at our present day, instead of buying landed, this CEO chose to stay in EC. His rationale is he will not pay more than S$1000psf for a private property.

and he stay in EC is because his high income is not qualified to stay in HDB !!!! otherwise, think he will buy a HDB instead :(

sigh.....

proud owner
08-12-12, 12:24
in Life sadly we need people like them to make us feel smarter, richer, better ...

i remmeber many moons ago when i was in NUS .. i asked a friend, why are there so few XXX (race) students made it to university ...

his reply was kind of racist but true ..

we need them to make us feel good ...without them , we may be last in class..

as much as we want to help everyone move forward in life ... if everyone is equal .. whos to say who is better ?

yes, his parents own landed. But i think it will be many years before he inherit the landed property.

however, at our present day, instead of buying landed, this CEO chose to stay in EC. His rationale is he will not pay more than S$1000psf for a private property.

and he stay in EC is because his high income is not qualified to stay in HDB !!!! otherwise, think he will buy a HDB instead :(

sigh.....

focus
08-12-12, 12:37

sigh.....

A CEO who earns <$12k in annual income(incl. bonus?).

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 12:42

he bought the Executive CONDO before he was the CEO la. after 10 years of his talents in the MNC, he became the head. But throughout the 10 years, every Chinese New Year I told him to upgrade, he merely said the same thing: " Too expensive, will not pay more than S$600psf, S$700psf, S$800psf , S$900psf and 2 years ago : not more than S$1000psf ! "

SIGH !

sherlock
08-12-12, 12:44

sigh.....
So he is cash-rich but what good is that? Money getting smaller by the day... :scared-4:

blackjack21trader
So he is cash-rich but what good is that? Money getting smaller by the day... :scared-4:

BINGO ! YOU GOT MY point, clever brother !

proud owner
he bought the Executive CONDO before he was the CEO la. after 10 years of his talents in the MNC, he became the head. But throughout the 10 years, every Chinese New Year I told him to upgrade, he merely said the same thing: " Too expensive, will not pay more than S$600psf, S$700psf, S$800psf , S$900psf and 2 years ago : not more than S$1000psf ! "

SIGH !

so now that he is a CEO of a MNC... what do you think his mthly income is ?

i am asking cos i have no idea at all ... have always been in banking

teddybear
08-12-12, 12:45
There are many CEOs of SMEs who don't really get much salary, not everyone earn a lot. Obviously some got a lot of hidden profits. :p

proud owner
08-12-12, 12:48
There are many CEOs of SMEs who don't really get much salary, not everyone earn a lot. Obviously some got a lot of hidden profits. :p

curiousity sake friends...whats the ave income for a CEO ?

in my industry ... a 10 yr old trader ...average 25k a mth excl bonus

Kelonguni
08-12-12, 13:10

I have a good friend, combined annual income maybe 3-400k, HDB MOP before the boom, advised him about various possibilities for him to own or co-own a PC. He refused, advised through 2006-2011, he still refuse. Even bypassing the point when 99yr landed was selling below 500k.

Finally bopian this year had to buy, at maybe 1200 psf in OCR PC not near MRT. He can even justify his purchase in relation to surrounding projects.

But if everyone who earns like him knows how to play this game, we will all be punked.

proud owner
08-12-12, 13:18
I have a good friend, combined annual income maybe 3-400k, HDB MOP before the boom, advised him about various possibilities for him to own or co-own a PC. He refused, advised through 2006-2011, he still refuse. Even bypassing the point when 99yr landed was selling below 500k.

Finally bopian this year had to buy, at maybe 1200 psf in OCR PC not near MRT. He can even justify his purchase in relation to surrounding projects.

But if everyone who earns like him knows how to play this game, we will all be punked.

a friend of mine bought a semi D in the 80s in frankel ... dirt cheap ...now fully paid ..

in 2006 he was 50 yr old ... i told him to buy props...he said to me ..: i am retiring in 5 yrs ... i dun need sleepless night worrying about mortgage "

i managed to reasoned with him .. and along with me ... he whacked 2 prime district condos ...

sold 1 of them 2 yrs later ... used the profit to pay up the other ....

now he has retired ... and still living in Frankel ... which is worth at least 5 mio ( bought at 800k) .. and collecting rent from the other remaining condo ..

every few mths he and his wife go on holiday ...

Rosy
08-12-12, 17:46
Maybe he put his money on equities and commodities instead? Like jim roger.

Clim1688
08-12-12, 18:28
are you sure we can trust words from a double headed snake?

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 19:58

WOAHAAHAHAHHhheh...funny!

Shanhz
08-12-12, 20:06

sigh.....

Most ceos are from marketing or sales or bd background. I suspect this one is not.

Shanhz
08-12-12, 20:07

SIGH !

Think his co is not growing very fast.

blackjack21trader
08-12-12, 20:23
Most ceos are from marketing or sales or bd background. I suspect this one is not.

u are very smart ! he is trained in engineering ! steady la ! so pray, share what is ur occupation ?

roly8
08-12-12, 20:27

hahaha!!

wise advice! :D:D

Shanhz
08-12-12, 20:46
u are very smart ! he is trained in engineering ! steady la ! so pray, share what is ur occupation ?

if we can simply divide the human population into 2 groups of pple, we will have the mktg/sales/BD type on one side, and the accounting/ engineers/risk management/teacher, etc on another side.

the first type will win big/lose big. 2nd type sure win, but win very little. becoz take no risk.

i am more interesting because i am a hybrid. i deal with numbers (not humans) but at company level, i am looking at macro view so risk taking is necessary.

DKSG
08-12-12, 21:11
Everyone has their own destiny and character la.

I dont think there is a model answer.

People who take risk, earn big bucks has to deal with a different set of problems.

People who dont take risk, lead a no-ups-no-downs life has another set of life parameters.

Office Boy sees both types of people and dont think either set is better or worse.

More importantly, for those who have ther resources, is what they do with it. If they just interested to make a lot of money and does not use it in an useful way, then they are worse than those who dont make as much de.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 05:54
both brother Shanhz and DKSG are right ! And so, the serpent continues:

much will be like the times of your great grandfathers or great great grandfathers, where the time of prosperity is coming.

it will be the like the balance of the weight, where it tilts to the east side rather than the west side.

as the water in the jars started to overflow and flow into Southern Asia, so too the west gate will open and the once great prosperity will come so you mortals called.

the western lands dragged their feet for many years to come, 15 lunar cycles to be exact. and many will indeed drag their feet here to the eastern lands.

so too, will there be jokers of the eastern lands, where once again they sat on the berth to wait for the boat that never come.

good luck.

神龙股侠。

Shanhz
09-12-12, 09:23
how long is one lunar cycle?

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 09:52
how long is one lunar cycle?

One solar cycle= 365 days.

One lunar cycle= 300 days.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 10:06
Slowly, and timidly I approached the double headed serpent.
The 4 pairs of red eyes followed me as I closed up.

With almost a whisper and shaky vouce, I asked,

"so how about those that just bought their property recently at a high price"

I paused to clear my throat and continued,

"what fate awaits them ?"

sherlock
09-12-12, 10:19

Pray continue and let us not wait in suspense

lifeline
09-12-12, 10:19

wahhhh.... starting to sound like a scene from harry potter...
i am waiting for its reply...

DKSG
09-12-12, 11:41
Serpent already says Eastern will be cheongster style in the coming xx Lunar Cycles ?

So recently just bought will still make, just lesser.

Can ask Serpent is the East reference appropriately used within Singapore as well ?

Serpent also says those who MTB can wait long long for the B?

BJ21 : Can ask Serpent is it true that Retail Shops will do well when the balance is tilted to the Eastern World ?

DKSG

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 12:00
The Sepent bellowed and laughed in a loud voice, so loud that the Earth vibrated.

I swallowed my salivia and waited in anticipation.

"Mortal, you know not thy fate, but I do."

" In the Garden lies the 12 astrological stones. These 12 stones represented the 12 districts of the Lion City."

" 12 babies will be born in each of these districts, each with certain attributes that determine the final fate of the recent property buyers..."

" The 12 babies are :"

"1) The Earth : ( Transport, SMRT and MRT , cars and railways, etc )"

"2) The Water : ( Flooding, sewage system, PUB, water companies ,etc)"

"3) The Healer : ( Medical Services: Hospitals, clinics, doctors )"

"4) The Wise : ( Education: Universities and Schools) "

"5) The Servant: (Government Service level: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Professionals, URA,MOM etc)"

"6) The Refined : ( Graciousness, Art and Philosphy: Cultural Standard . Entertainment, actors, actresses,Arts Museum, Concerts, Mediacorp etc)

"7) The Banker : ( Financial Service level and security standards: Banks and Pawn shops etc)

"8) The Constructor: ( Standard of the infrastructure developers: Far East Organistion,City Development, engineers etc )

9) The Observer : ( Timely information, channel news asia, Internet Media, etc )

10) The Enforcer: ( Social system, Legal system, anti-corruption, police, crime control, traffic police etc )

11) The Farmer: ( Food, restaurant hygenie standards, AVA etc .)"

12) The Host : ( Social Harmony, community development the various races, religious acceptance, CDC etc )"

How you nurture these babies shall determine the final destinations of the recent property buyers- whether in heaven or in hell."

leesg123
09-12-12, 12:05
Too much drug overdose, posting lots of nonsense here.

yowetan
09-12-12, 12:07
Hi blackjack21trader.. could you help me?

I am a bank officer who striving to own a FH Mt Sinai property.

Our (my wife and myself) household income is around 7k+++ inclusive of the promised pay rise wages of 50SGD from my bank. My wife did not have her pay rise though.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 12:35
Hi blackjack21trader.. could you help me?

I am a bank officer who striving to own a FH Mt Sinai property.

Our (my wife and myself) household income is around 7k+++ inclusive of the promised pay rise wages of 50SGD from my bank. My wife did not have her pay rise though.

what is the price of this property?

yowetan
09-12-12, 12:48
what is the price of this property?

Hi blackjack21trader..I am looking across the Mt Sinai area, noticeably the Ridgewood condominium, Glentrees and Trizon.

The price for a decent 3 room would start from 2.1+million SGD onwards.

I like serene, quiet and most importantly - FH/999 LH property for my future generation.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 12:52
Hi blackjack21trader..I am looking across the Mt Sinai area, noticeably the Ridgewood condominium, Glentrees and Trizon.

The price for a decent 3 room would start from 2.1+million SGD onwards.

I like serene, quiet and most importantly - FH/999 LH property for my future generation.

you are both earning total $7000, and you wanna buy a $2million property. dear brother, may I know how are you going to finance this?

I like this area too :)

yowetan
09-12-12, 12:55
you are both earning total $7000, and you wanna buy a $2million property. dear brother, may I know how are you going to finance this?

I like this area too :)

Hi.. I am intending to use the following financial resources:

1. Parents disposal rental income - 3kSGD
2. In-law disposal rental income - 3kSGD

Upon getting the Mt Sinai property, I will rent out my HDB 5 room HDB in Tiong Bahru hoping to achieve another 3kSGD. Being said that, my 5 room HDB is still on 450k loan with SCB.

I like Mt Sinai very much that I visit the area once a week.

Shanhz
09-12-12, 12:59

Upon getting the Mt Sinai property, I will rent out my HDB 5 room HDB in Tiong Bahru hoping to achieve another 3kSGD. Being said that, my 5 room HDB is still on 450k loan with SCB.

Bro, wat abt your FV?

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 13:01

when you invest, you must make sure you do it without any sacrifice to your present quality of life or any other person/relatives . allow me to remind you, that you will be locked in by the recent Cooling Measures for 4 years.

If your HDB is still on loan, let's take the best case scenario of getting $3000 for your HDB. Then, the real return from your HDB is not $3K but much less.

Your liability will increase to more than S$1.5Million as compared to your present loan, am I not correct to say that, good brother ? :)

yowetan
09-12-12, 13:03
Bro, wat abt your FV?

Flamingo Valley was parse and gone due to some whistleblower(s).

yowetan
09-12-12, 13:04
when you invest, you must make sure you do it without any sacrifice to your present quality of life or any other person/relatives . allow me to remind you, that you will be locked in by the recent Cooling Measures for 4 years.

If your HDB is still on loan, let's take the best case scenario of getting $3000 for your HDB. Then, the real return from your HDB is not $3K but much less.

Your liability will increase to more than S$1.5Million as compared to your present loan, am I not correct to say that, good brother ? :)

Hi blackjack21trader....you are correct. My loan amount will be definitely more than 1.5 million SGD.

Is there any way or possibilities for me to realize my objective - reaching out to Mt Sinai property? I am 35 year this year.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 13:05

further,

1) are your in-laws living off their rental incomes?

2) Do you have other assets of net values more than S$2million as a safety net?

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 13:10
Hi blackjack21trader....you are correct. My loan amount will be definitely more than 1.5 million SGD.

Is there any way or possibilities for me to realize my objective - reaching out to Mt Sinai property? I am 35 year this year.

like I said, brother. You are still young and have a bright future ahead of you.

when you invest, you must do it responsibly. By that I mean not to put your quality of life or any other person at risk.

trust me, I know the temptation is great. But usually, that is where and when all the failed investors fell into the trap.

Keep in mind, that a major portion of your S$7K income will be used to service the new total loans.

yowetan
09-12-12, 13:10
further,

1) are your in-laws living off their rental incomes?

2) Do you have other assets of net values more than S$2million as a safety net?

Hi blackjack21trader...my parents and in-laws are all staying with me in our HDB flat in Tiong Bahru.

Unfortunately no. We do not have other asset other than the earlier mentioned source of income. Currently, our cash flow is around 80kSGD.

Next, I am also intending to help my bro-in-law to get his single BTO flat so he could rent out his room(s) to generate disposal income. He is currently working and earning around 1.4kSGD per month and above 30 year old.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 13:14
Hi blackjack21trader...my parents and in-laws are all staying with me in our HDB flat in Tiong Bahru.

Unfortunately no. We do not have other asset other than the earlier mentioned source of income. Currently, our cash flow is around 80kSGD.

Next, I am also intending to help my bro-in-law to get his single BTO flat so he could rent out his room(s) to generate disposal income. He is currently working and earning around 1.4kSGD per month and above 30 year old.

from what I see, your investment got too many people involved. I bet you are going to tell me you will make use of your bro-in-laws' rental income as well?

Will your relationship be affected by the investment?

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 13:15

"Dear double headed Serpent, can you prove to me that the 12 stones actually exist ? And where is this so called Garden? Someone in the forum commented I am hallucinating. Also several weeks ago, someone by the name of chestnut actually suggested that I should go stay in IMH...Please, tell me so that I can go back and tell them the story.", I made a request to the Serpent.

The Serpent remained silent and then suddenly from the sky, a great American Eagle flew down to where we both were.

" Go on, This Eagle will take you there. In the journey, The Eagle shall show you the location of this Garden. In the second part of the same journey, The Eagle will show you the exact location of the future boom town of the Lion City."

" Those who found the 12 stones in this Garden shall be enlightened, as they embodied the spirit of the Old Lions of this land."

" Not only shall I show you this location. When the clock struck 12 tomorrow, I shall bring a thunderstorm to the Lion City, to prove that those that said you are demented, are themselves demented.

During the journey, I secretly took some footage using my new iPhone 5 running on ios 6.0.1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxEw8AiOBuU

yowetan
09-12-12, 13:24
from what I see, your investment got too many people involved. I bet you are going to tell me you will make use of your bro-in-laws' rental income as well?

Will your relationship be affected by the investment?

Interestingly, my parents and in-laws are fully supportive of my bold decision. In fact, we have been living together for almost a year and we have no qualms though we do have some minor conflicts along the way.

Besides, I have two small boys - One toddler with one infant baby that is why I need two side of parents to assist us in taking care of the boys, as well as helping out with the house chores etc so my wife and myself could concentrate and focus bringing back the dough.

One notable thing is - my bro-in-law (which is my wife's elder brother) he is a typical diploma graduate with no bold ambition etc, hence I am helping him to get a HDB flat and house him with us so we can have best of both world. He is currently staying in my flat and he is contributing to our electricity and water bills.

It is tough to have many people under one roof, however we are all understood we are working towards an objective - a Holy Grail.

Hence the total panned out financial sum would be -

Household income (myself + wife) = 7kSGD
Rental income Parents = 3kSGD
Rental income in-laws = 3kSGD
Total income = 13kSGD
Deductible (CPF/rental Taxes) = 3kSGD
Utilities, baby and food = 2kSGD (Utilities - Electricity/water + internet borned by my bro-in-law)
Existing Tiong Baru Housing loan @ 35 years with 1.5% = 1.6kSGD
Car loan + petrol + carpark = 1kSGD

Gross disposal income = 5.4kSGD

With that in mind, I am trying to expediate my bro-in-law HDB purchase and hopefully we can help to generate an additional 500-1200SGD disposal rental from the room(s) rental (I am trying to get a 4room HDB with 2 bedders to rent out). This amount is not being factored as it has not actualized.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 13:38
Interestingly, my parents and in-laws are fully supportive of my bold decision. In fact, we have been living together for almost a year and we have no qualms though we do have some minor conflicts along the way.

Besides, I have two small boys - One toddler with one infant baby that is why I need two side of parents to assist us in taking care of the boys, as well as helping out with the house chores etc so my wife and myself could concentrate and focus bringing back the dough.

One notable thing is - my bro-in-law (which is my wife's elder brother) he is a typical diploma graduate with no bold ambition etc, hence I am helping him to get a HDB flat and house him with us so we can have best of both world. He is currently staying in my flat and he is contributing to our electricity and water bills.

It is tough to have many people under one roof, however we are all understood we are working towards an objective - a Holy Grail.

Total income = 13kSGD
Utilities, baby and food = 2kSGD (Utilities - Electricity/water + internet borned by my bro-in-law)

With that in mind, I am trying to expediate my bro-in-law HDB purchase and hopefully we can help to generate an additional 500-1200SGD disposal rental from the room(s) rental (I am trying to get a 4room HDB with 2 bedders to rent out). This amount is not being factored as it has not actualized.

dear brother, while I admire very much your leadership quality and the ability to pull together your relatives' financial resources.

One day I believe you will be rewarded greatly for the motivation and this single fighting spirit in you. I do not wish for this spirit in you to be extinguished by a major failure in investment. And hence my truthful advice is forget about Mt. Sinai, it is not worth the risk.

in addition, brother yowetan, if you took up this more than S$1.5million loan, where are the money from your living expenses going to come from? I believe a big portion of it will be used to finance your liabilities, am I not correct to say so ?

Disclaimers: I am no financial adviser or trained in banking/investment.

phantom_opera
09-12-12, 13:42
Bro yowetan what happened to your FV dk unit?
why dun u follow smart, a dorm in mt Sinai that fits 10 persons

yowetan
09-12-12, 13:52
dear brother, while I admire very much your leadership quality and the ability to pull together your relatives' financial resources.

One day I believe you will be rewarded greatly for the motivation and this single fighting spirit in you. I do not wish for this spirit in you to be extinguished by a major failure in investment. And hence my truthful advice is forget about Mt. Sinai, it is not worth the risk.

in addition, brother yowetan, if you took up this more than S$1.5million loan, where are the money from your living expenses going to come from? I believe a big portion of it will be used to finance your liabilities, am I not correct to say so ?

Disclaimers: I am no financial adviser or trained in banking/investment.

Hi blackjack21trader..One of my strength(s) (I supposed) is frugal and thrifty and analytical.

To date, in order to realize the dream - we are actually living off with planned groceries purchase and approach. I would make big purchases for ABC soup formulae (Getting huge portion for Potatos, onions, carrots) as well as getting frozen meats (Chicken, Pork and occassionally beef). We cook ourselves as my parents can cook reasonably well and refrain from eating out. In short, we pooled the resources and ensure the basic necessities are not being compromised or lesser. In fact, I am discussing with my wife if I should have work further longer (till 8pm) to claim 10SGD meal allowances as I usually left the office on the dot (530pm) with my wife. This would again help to bring down the cost and generating more income. Alternatively, as mentioned before in other threads/posts - I am seriously considering driving part time taxi to generate an additional 1kSGD income. (estimated)

Next, for the utilities - we set a time, and we often sleep very early hence our bill is very much controlled. Luckily, we stay relatively high floor and the air ventilation is much better.

In order to further reduce the basic operating (living) expenditures, I am exploring to visit JB (Malaysia) to get groceries which I believe many are doing now. The only mental block is to overcome my fear for the security and safety. I am somehow somewhat doing a risk assessment in versus of return(s) to justify this execution.

I am really reluctant to give up Mt Sinai pursue as I am a pretty reserved and conservative person. The reason why I choose this place because of it's strategically location to -

1. School - Henry Park Primary: I set my goals to enrol my boys into this school in preparation of their live(s) next 20 years. Transportation fees will be saved as well.

2. Town - It is very near to town and accessiblity is not a problem. Feeder bus is connected within the Mt Sinai compound and is well-connected to Holland V.

3. Hospital - It is also strategically connected straight to the public hospitals like NUH and Alexandra hospital. This is extremely good and useful for I have aging parents and in-laws.

4. Workplace - It is in fact a 2~3km walking distance to my workplace. With that, I could possibly walk/cycling to my workplace and save on the transportation.

5. Food - It is near to everywhere and accessible to older estate where food is really affordable and cheap. A bypass in the rear of Mt Sinai estate would reach out to Singapore Polytechnic where I can access to the cheap canteen food during day time.

6. Potential capital growth with it's attractive FH/999LH status.

7. A serene enclave which is very much nature with greenary which is pretty rare in today's urbanization city Singapore.

8. I want my future generation to grow.

moneytalk
09-12-12, 14:06
Hi blackjack21trader..One of my strength(s) (I supposed) is frugal and thrifty and analytical.

To date, in order to realize the dream - we are actually living off with planned groceries purchase and approach. I would make big purchases for ABC soup formulae (Getting huge portion for Potatos, onions, carrots) as well as getting frozen meats (Chicken, Pork and occassionally beef). We cook ourselves as my parents can cook reasonably well and refrain from eating out. In short, we pooled the resources and ensure the basic necessities are not being compromised or lesser. In fact, I am discussing with my wife if I should have work further longer (till 8pm) to claim 10SGD meal allowances as I usually left the office on the dot (530pm) with my wife. This would again help to bring down the cost and generating more income. Alternatively, as mentioned before in other threads/posts - I am seriously considering driving part time taxi to generate an additional 1kSGD income. (estimated)

Next, for the utilities - we set a time, and we often sleep very early hence our bill is very much controlled. Luckily, we stay relatively high floor and the air ventilation is much better.

In order to further reduce the basic operating (living) expenditures, I am exploring to visit JB (Malaysia) to get groceries which I believe many are doing now. The only mental block is to overcome my fear for the security and safety. I am somehow somewhat doing a risk assessment in versus of return(s) to justify this execution.

I am really reluctant to give up Mt Sinai pursue as I am a pretty reserved and conservative person. The reason why I choose this place because of it's strategically location to -

1. School - Henry Park Primary: I set my goals to enrol my boys into this school in preparation of their live(s) next 20 years. Transportation fees will be saved as well.

2. Town - It is very near to town and accessiblity is not a problem. Feeder bus is connected within the Mt Sinai compound and is well-connected to Holland V.

3. Hospital - It is also strategically connected straight to the public hospitals like NUH and Alexandra hospital. This is extremely good and useful for I have aging parents and in-laws.

4. Workplace - It is in fact a 2~3km walking distance to my workplace. With that, I could possibly walk/cycling to my workplace and save on the transportation.

5. Food - It is near to everywhere and accessible to older estate where food is really affordable and cheap. A bypass in the rear of Mt Sinai estate would reach out to Singapore Polytechnic where I can access to the cheap canteen food during day time.

6. Potential capital growth with it's attractive FH/999LH status.

7. A serene enclave which is very much nature with greenary which is pretty rare in today's urbanization city Singapore.

8. I want my future generation to grow.

I was once young, had the same aspirations, lived very frugally and with God's blessings, are able to fulfill and live that dream.
You are young, have a dream, supporting wife, parents, parents-in-law, a plan to live in a better neighbourhood and are presently taking action and living towards this dream. Good chance you can do it.
Jiayou! and how about giving tuition to supplement income?

yowetan
09-12-12, 14:10
I was once young, had the same aspirations, lived very frugally and with God's blessings, are able to fulfill and live that dream.
You are young, have a dream, supporting wife, parents, parents-in-law, a plan to live in a better neighbourhood and are presently taking action and living towards this dream. Good chance you can do it.
Jiayou! and how about giving tuition to supplement income?

Hi..Thanks for the encouragement. Well, my wife do provide tuition before but it is not easy and is relatively unstable.

I am exploring ways/methods to get a more stable stream of supplement income.

moneytalk
09-12-12, 14:14
Hi..Thanks for the encouragement. Well, my wife do provide tuition before but it is not easy and is relatively unstable.

What is easy? As long as you are resourceful and have a "never die' attitude,
there's no reason why you cannot make it.
Your children will give you all the motivation and strength to do well. All the best. You have youth on your side.

DKSG
09-12-12, 14:47

I have been reading your posts without much responses so far, but I think there is a limit how long I can take it.

What you are doing is COMPLETELY wrong. Office Boy is qualified to tell u that coz Office Boy started off with nearly exactly the same condition (a few notches worse).

The way for you to climb up is to start investing smartly in the next 5 years. Aim to buy/sell 2-3 condos of smaller values to raise capital.

In your case, forget about those properties buy dont sell advices. Just buy, make cap gains, sell. Reuse the capital to buy 2 or more, and quickly escalate your capital.

In 8 years' time, no matter what is the price of Mt Sinai, you maybe staying there.

Office Boy was at the Glentree investor preview and thought thats a nice place too! Haha! That time will so young that not many agents want to serve me.

DKSG

phantom_opera
09-12-12, 14:58
I have been reading your posts without much responses so far, but I think there is a limit how long I can take it.

What you are doing is COMPLETELY wrong. Office Boy is qualified to tell u that coz Office Boy started off with nearly exactly the same condition (a few notches worse).

The way for you to climb up is to start investing smartly in the next 5 years. Aim to buy/sell 2-3 condos of smaller values to raise capital.

In your case, forget about those properties buy dont sell advices. Just buy, make cap gains, sell. Reuse the capital to buy 2 or more, and quickly escalate your capital.

In 8 years' time, no matter what is the price of Mt Sinai, you maybe staying there.

Office Boy was at the Glentree investor preview and thought thats a nice place too! Haha! That time will so young that not many agents want to serve me.

DKSG

Good advice for free :D

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 15:00

DKSG

This is good advice.

Pynchmail
09-12-12, 16:05
One solar cycle= 365 days.

One lunar cycle= 300 days.

The serpent is confused. Google says 1 lunar cycle = 29.53059 days.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 16:06
The serpent is confused. Google says 1 lunar cycle = 29.53059 days.

Google is created by mortals. Google is the one confused.

Pynchmail
09-12-12, 16:10

Tend to be like that when there are two heads on one body :confused:

Pynchmail
09-12-12, 16:13

Google not the Observer ? Ok. Must :not-worthy: the serpent.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 16:13
Tend to be like that when there are two heads on one body :confused:

2 heads indeed: read this:

There were 51 previously unallocated winter days, to which were added the 6 days from the reductions in the days in the months, making a total of 57 days. These he made into 2 months, January and February, which he prefixed to the previous 10 months. January was given 29 days while February had the unlucky number of 28 days, suitable for the month of purification. This made a regular year (of 12 lunar months) 355 days long in place of the previous 304 days of the Romulus calendar. Of the 11 months with an odd number of days, 4 had 31 days each and 7 had 29 days each:

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 16:14
"Dear double headed Serpent, can you prove to me that the 12 stones actually exist ? And where is this so called Garden? Someone in the forum commented I am hallucinating. Also several weeks ago, someone by the name of chestnut actually suggested that I should go stay in IMH...Please, tell me so that I can go back and tell them the story.", I made a request to the Serpent.

The Serpent remained silent and then suddenly from the sky, a great American Eagle flew down to where we both were.

" Go on, This Eagle will take you there. In the journey, The Eagle shall show you the location of this Garden. In the second part of the same journey, The Eagle will show you the exact location of the future boom town of the Lion City."

" Those who found the 12 stones in this Garden shall be enlightened, as they embodied the spirit of the Old Lions of this land."

" Not only shall I show you this location. When the clock struck 12 tomorrow, I shall bring forth a thunderstorm to the Lion City, to prove that those that said you are demented, are themselves demented.

During the journey, I secretly took some footage using my new iPhone 5 running on ios 6.0.1:

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 16:20

Google confused one lunar cycle with one moon phase. DUN !:tongue3:

There were 51 previously unallocated winter days, to which were added the 6 days from the reductions in the days in the months, making a total of 57 days. These he made into 2 months, January and February, which he prefixed to the previous 10 months. January was given 29 days while February had the unlucky number of 28 days, suitable for the month of purification. This made a regular year (of 12 lunar months) 355 days long in place of the previous 304 days of the Romulus calendar. Of the 11 months with an odd number of days, 4 had 31 days each and 7 had 29 days each:

Pynchmail
09-12-12, 16:25
Google confused one lunar cycle with one moon phase. DUN !:tongue3:
Confirmed Google confused because it also says:

"A lunar phase or phase of the moon is the appearance of the illuminated (sunlit) portion of the Moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon) as seen by an observer, usually on Earth. The lunar phases change cyclically as the Moon orbits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit) the Earth, according to the changing relative positions of the Earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth), Moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon), and Sun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun). The half of the lunar surface facing the Sun is always sunlit, but the portion of this illuminated hemisphere that is visible to an observer on Earth can vary from about 100% (full moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_moon)) to 0% (new moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_moon)). The lunar terminator (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_terminator) is the boundary between the illuminated and unilluminated hemispheres. Aside from some craters near the lunar poles such as Shoemaker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoemaker_%28lunar_crater%29), all parts of the Moon see around 14.77 days of sunlight followed by 14.77 days of "night" (there is no permanently "dark side" of the Moon).

Lunar phases are the result of looking at the illuminated half of the Moon from different viewing geometries; they are not caused by the shadow of the Earth or umbra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbra) falling on the Moon's surface (this occurs only during a lunar eclipse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse)).

The Moon exhibits different phases as the relative position of the Sun, Earth and Moon changes, appearing as a full moon when the Sun and Moon are on opposite sides of the Earth and as a new moon (dark moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_moon)) when they are on the same side. The phases of full moon and new moon are examples of syzygies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syzygy_%28astronomy%29), which occur when the Earth, Moon, and Sun lie (approximately) in a straight line. The time between two full moons (a Lunar month (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_month)) is about 29.53 days[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase#cite_note-gore1996-1) (29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes) on average (hence, the concept of the time frame of an approximated month was derived). This synodic month (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synodic_month) is longer than the time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_period) it takes the Moon to make one orbit around the Earth with respect to the fixed stars (the sidereal month (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_month)), which is about 27.32 days.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase#cite_note-gore1996-1) This difference is caused by the fact that the Earth-Moon system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase#) is orbiting around the Sun at the same time the Moon is orbiting around the Earth.

The actual time between two syzygies or two phases is quite variable because the orbit of the Moon is elliptic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_orbit) and subject to various periodic perturbations, which change the velocity of the Moon. When the moon is closer to the earth, it moves faster; when it is farther, it moves slower. The orbit of the Earth around the Sun is also elliptic, so the speed of the Earth also varies, which also affects the phases of the Moon."

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 16:28
Confirmed Google confused because it also says:

"A lunar phase or phase of the moon is the appearance of the illuminated (sunlit) portion of the Moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon) as seen by an observer, usually on Earth. The lunar phases change cyclically as the Moon orbits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit) the Earth, according to the changing relative positions of the Earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth), Moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon), and Sun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun). The half of the lunar surface facing the Sun is always sunlit, but the portion of this illuminated hemisphere that is visible to an observer on Earth can vary from about 100% (full moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_moon)) to 0% (new moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_moon)). The lunar terminator (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_terminator) is the boundary between the illuminated and unilluminated hemispheres. Aside from some craters near the lunar poles such as Shoemaker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoemaker_%28lunar_crater%29), all parts of the Moon see around 14.77 days of sunlight followed by 14.77 days of "night" (there is no permanently "dark side" of the Moon)."

Good that you did proper research, brother ! Always do your own due diligence, cannot depend on mere mortals ! Kudos !:D

Pynchmail
09-12-12, 16:31
The Sepent bellowed and laughed in a loud voice, so loud that the Earth vibrated.

I swallowed my salivia and waited in anticipation.

"Mortal, you know not thy fate, but I do."

" In the Garden lies the 12 astrological stones. These 12 stones represented the 12 districts of the Lion City."

" 12 babies will be born in each of these districts, each with certain attributes that determine the final fate of the recent property buyers..."

" The 12 babies are :"

"1) The Earth : ( Transport, SMRT and MRT , cars and railways, etc )"

"2) The Water : ( Flooding, sewage system, PUB, water companies ,etc)"

"3) The Healer : ( Medical Services: Hospitals, clinics, doctors )"

"4) The Wise : ( Education: Universities and Schools) "

"5) The Servant: (Government Service level: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Professionals, URA,MOM etc)"

"6) The Refined : ( Graciousness, Art and Philosphy: Cultural Standard . Entertainment, actors, actresses,Arts Museum, Concerts, Mediacorp etc)

"7) The Banker : ( Financial Service level and security standards: Banks and Pawn shops etc)

"8) The Constructor: ( Standard of the infrastructure developers: Far East Organistion,City Development, engineers etc )

9) The Observer : ( Timely information, channel news asia, Internet Media, etc )

10) The Enforcer: ( Social system, Legal system, anti-corruption, police, crime control, traffic police etc )

11) The Farmer: ( Food, restaurant hygenie standards, AVA etc .)"

12) The Host : ( Social Harmony, community development the various races, religious acceptance, CDC etc )"

How you nurture these babies shall determine the final destinations of the recent property buyers- whether in heaven or in hell."

This is very good observation from the serpent, even though it has 2 heads and sometimes confused.

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 16:36
brother Pynchmail,

The original Roman Calender used the moon phase for months. And as such, it had only 300 days in a year. Later Romans added 2 extra months to make it 355 days based on the solar cycle. If you are interested, you can read this up here:

http://www.webexhibits.org/calendars/calendar-roman.html

as you can tell from my third eye, the 2 headed Snake is an angmo one most probably of Mayan or Roman origin.

WOAHAHAHHHEHHEHEHEHHHEH

Pynchmail
09-12-12, 16:43
brother Pynchmail,

The original Roman Calender used the moon phase for months. And as such, it had only 300 days in a year. Later Romans added 2 extra months to make it 355 days based on the solar cycle. If you are interested, you can read this up here:

as you can tell from my third eye, the 2 headed Snake is an angmo one most probably of Mayan or Roman origin.

WOAHAHAHHHEHHEHEHEHHHEH

You are absolutely right. It is Mayan...or more accurately Aztec:

The Double-headed serpent is an Aztec (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec) statue kept at the British Museum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Museum). Composed of mostly turquoise (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquoise) pieces applied to a wood base, it is one of nine mosaics of similar material in the British Museum; there are thought to be about 25 such pieces from that period in the whole of Europe.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent#cite_note-turq-1) It came from Aztec Mexico and might have been worn or displayed in religious ceremonies.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent#cite_note-ahotw-2) It is possible that this sculpture may be one of the gifts given by the Aztec emperor, Moctezuma II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moctezuma_II), to Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hern%C3%A1n_Cort%C3%A9s) when he invaded in 1519.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent#cite_note-ahotw-2) The mosaic is made of pieces of turquoise, crab shell and conch shell.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent#cite_note-bm-3)

:cheers4:

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 16:48
You are absolutely right. It is Mayan...or more accurately Aztec:

The Double-headed serpent is an Aztec (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec) statue kept at the British Museum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Museum). Composed of mostly turquoise (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquoise) pieces applied to a wood base, it is one of nine mosaics of similar material in the British Museum; there are thought to be about 25 such pieces from that period in the whole of Europe.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent#cite_note-turq-1) It came from Aztec Mexico and might have been worn or displayed in religious ceremonies.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent#cite_note-ahotw-2) It is possible that this sculpture may be one of the gifts given by the Aztec emperor, Moctezuma II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moctezuma_II), to Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hern%C3%A1n_Cort%C3%A9s) when he invaded in 1519.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent#cite_note-ahotw-2) The mosaic is made of pieces of turquoise, crab shell and conch shell.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent#cite_note-bm-3)

:cheers4:

great info ! thanks . at least now I know who I was talking to.:cheers5:

Shanhz
09-12-12, 17:06

Total income = 13kSGD

bro, how many months of emergency funds have u got? and have you taken into account drop in rental income and CM that say you cannot rent out HDB flat? you din mention any insurance expenses? wat abt cash savings?

leesg123
09-12-12, 17:25
bro, how many months of emergency funds have u got? and have you taken into account drop in rental income and CM that say you cannot rent out HDB flat? you din mention any insurance expenses? wat abt cash savings?
This guy got problem one. The parents and inlaw eat air to survive. Dont have such a big head, dont wear a big hat. He should be contented with his hdb and family life.

Laguna
09-12-12, 20:01
This guy got problem one. The parents and inlaw eat air to survive. Dont have such a big head, dont wear a big hat. He should be contented with his hdb and family life.

this guy, 35, male, graduate, self-claimed to be an effective and efficient worker in a bank, earning $3500pm, which is the pay of an average graduate of two years working experience.

At the age of 35, still did not know what's wrong with him, and how to invest and grow wealth, and expect forummers here to give him advice...this has been on for countless months.

So, what can you expect...

blackjack21trader
09-12-12, 20:36
this guy, 35, male, graduate, self-claimed to be an effective and efficient worker in a bank, earning $3500pm, which is the pay of an average graduate of two years working experience.

At the age of 35, still did not know what's wrong with him, and how to invest and grow wealth, and expect forummers here to give him advice...this has been on for countless months.

oic... no wonder i recall reading some comments about him. this young punk got my legs pulled today. WOAHAHAHAHHHEHHEEH

roly8
09-12-12, 20:37

don't write too much about yowe tan...not good for own health..
lol:cheers5:

yowetan
09-12-12, 20:42
oic... no wonder i recall reading some comments about him. this young punk got my legs pulled today. WOAHAHAHAHHHEHHEEH

Hi.. Wanted to send you a private message but your mailbox is full.

Anyway, I am really sincere and serious in getting a Mt Sinai property. I have been scouting the area for past 1-2 years.

sherlock
09-12-12, 20:58

Do you really believe what he type here? :beats-me-man:

PN
09-12-12, 21:33
Hi.. Wanted to send you a private message but your mailbox is full.

Anyway, I am really sincere and serious in getting a Mt Sinai property. I have been scouting the area for past 1-2 years.

Hi..I am just putting to practical from what I have learn in this forum.

People loves to whistleblow and enjoys writing to ministries and authorities to shower their concern. I feel I ought to contribute as well to ensure more or better CM; my tune is to make my Mt Sinai property more affordable.

Hmm...... Maybe You should quit your bank job and join MAS or MND better.
Don't need to be a whistleblower. Read condosingapore forum everyday, get ideas and give suggestions to your boss and he will be impress leh. In 1 to 2 years time you'll be promoted high high.
You can buy semi-D or Mt Sina &. FV will be peanut to you by then.

focus
09-12-12, 22:05

Only if he have met up with any of the forummers here in real person.

buttercarp
09-12-12, 22:20
I just realized what the title of this thread means.
Double head serpent means the 2 heads can sting each other.
Use poison to counteract poison.

No wonder this thread is becoming so venomenous :scared-3: !
But may all things turn out well in the end :) .

Leeds
10-12-12, 00:45
A man never tells you anything until you contradict him.

Rein
10-12-12, 01:18

I don't believe at all... The way I read his posts it seems like he is expecting us to laugh at this personality that he created...

1) want to stay extra 3 hours everyday just for $10 dinner allowance - sounds like a joke among colleagues? yet still got time to plan driving taxi part time, cycle to work, go JB shopping for groceries, go mt Sinai once a week to visit. No need to take care of toddler and baby? Household expenditure he claimed seem to be too low for such a family?

2) what happened to flamingo valley that he supposedly bought?

3) how to squeeze so many people in hdb flat? Parents and parents in law no complain? Still got 2 kids and bro in law? Sounds like a big joke?

4) no way anyone decent with 10 year experience in a bank can earn 3.5 k.. Too low

Laguna
10-12-12, 07:21
I don't believe at all... The way I read his posts it seems like he is expecting us to laugh at this personality that he created...

3) how to squeeze so many people in hdb flat? Parents and parents in law no complain? Still got 2 kids and bro in law? Sounds like a big joke?

His FV : with the approval in principle from his employer of 90%LTV, he bot and exercised the option. Before paying the balance of 15%, here come the CM and he was not able to get the 90% LTV. So there was this white knight from this forum gave him money to recue him. Haha, shortly after that, he announced that the sale was aborted....

A very interesting story line and made me laughed for a few days.

Ooops, u forgot there is still a dog....in the house, much well treated by him...

This guy, he is trying to make fun and taking advantage from the fellow forummers who spent time and soul in giving him advices.

yowetan
10-12-12, 07:52

1) want to stay extra 3 hours everyday just for $10 dinner allowance - sounds like a joke among colleagues? yet still got time to plan driving taxi part time, cycle to work, go JB shopping for groceries, go mt Sinai once a week to visit. No need to take care of toddler and baby? Household expenditure he claimed seem to be too low for such a family?

4) no way anyone decent with 10 year experience in a bank can earn 3.5 k.. Too low

Hi.. I believe you have not work in bank's backend office. It is not that well-paid as most would think of.

buttercarp
10-12-12, 08:00
This guy, he is trying to make fun and taking advantage from the fellow forummers who spent time and soul in giving him advices.

The only way to avoid ill feeling is to do nothing.

sherlock
10-12-12, 08:10
His FV : with the approval in principle from his employer of 90%LTV, he bot and exercised the option. Before paying the balance of 15%, here come the CM and he was not able to get the 90% LTV. So there was this white knight from this forum gave him money to recue him. Haha, shortly after that, he announced that the sale was aborted....

A very interesting story line and made me laughed for a few days.

Ooops, u forgot there is still a dog....in the house, much well treated by him...

Ok I'm reading this with 2 dose of salt and it keeps me entertained as well

Shanhz
10-12-12, 08:21
Ok I'm reading this with 2 dose of salt and it keeps me entertained as well

ok.. i am going to set up a new account call tanyowe and come to entertain you, ok?

sherlock
10-12-12, 09:47
ok.. i am going to set up a new account call tanyowe and come to entertain you, ok?
Sounds good :D You so free no need to work ah?

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 11:19
" Not only shall I show you this location. When the clock struck 12 tomorrow, I shall bring forth a thunderstorm to the Lion City, to prove that those that said you are demented, are themselves demented.

[/COLOR][/B]

Wohahahahehehu

PN
10-12-12, 12:19
As a gardener besides keeping the pests away from the plants, I also look out for rats & snakes. When I see snakes, I know there are food it likes and rats could be roaming around somewhere. I hate rats.

I've not seen a double headed snakes with my own eyes before. If I ever see one, I'll make sure it end up in a cage. I'll build a nice enclosed environment for it and collect tickets for visitors who are interested in it.

If the two heads are side by side, collect $20/person. If the heads at each opposite ends lagi best, I'll collected $50/person. Wohahahahahahaha........

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 12:30

[/COLOR][/B]

and so the double headed serpent continues:

" This thunderstorm today will be unique to my signature, that the storm will rain on one district by one district an hour apart starting from the clock struck 12 "

DON'T BE TOO IRON TEETH.

WOAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHH

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 12:42
Fearing for the safety of the Serpent, I urged him:

" Serpent brother, someone in the forum indicated his desire to catch you. Quick, take my Mercedes AMG C63 and run, good brother ! "

The Serpent looked at me with his 2 pairs of eyes. They were filled with tears and he said :

" Thank You, mortal brother. Like in the other realm they told me, you have the heart of heaven is indeed true. May we meet again..."

I interrupted him and said : " Say no more, good serpent brother. The humans are evil to the root, take off now ! "

I saw the Serpent disappeared into the distant.

Then, from the exhaust pipe of my C63, the smoke started to take form. It swirled and swirled and a naked feminine form is formed. This femine form which is made of smoke is prettier than any evil humans on Planet Earth.

She walked towards me and said: " Good brother, it is a shame we are born of different worlds, otherwise we can be good partners."

Then she said,

" In the very near future, the landed owners of the Lion City will unload their properties and began to buy up CCR condos like never before. "

As she is in human form and can look like just any forumer,I do not fear for her safety and asked " How so, pretty sister ? "

"well, the logic is simple," as she opened her lips, sweet scent filled the air around me. "that the old landed owners want to unlock their equity BUT they also want a steady retirement income. The only steady source of rental income is from the CCR condos. And the ones near the River will be especially sought after ".

"By the way, my name is Venus."

with that, she unrobe and vanished into thin air.

I stood there contemplating about the loss. The loss of my C63.

:(

dtrax
10-12-12, 13:02
Sooo sexciting...

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 13:07
My wife stormed into my room and demanded : " who were you talking to ? what's that perfume in the room about ?!!"

I told her , " Good wife, it was the TV la ! woahahahahahhehhehehehheh"

"The perfume is your sweet scent dear."

"oh you are so sweet.", said my wife and she kissed me and left my room.

I sat there thinking about what sister Venus and brother Serpent told me. There must be a strategy to earn big bucks using their information again. So, today I shall use my vibs to travel to my Home Planet and ask my mentor for his advice on the new property investment plan, taking into consideration all the CMs and possible future CM.

Shanhz
10-12-12, 13:09
Sounds good :D You so free no need to work ah?

hahaha, shh.. dun let the boss know.

yowetan must be luffing and having lots of fun reading our advices to him

yowetan
10-12-12, 13:14
My wife stormed into my room and demanded : " who were you talking to ? what's that perfume in the room about ?!!"

I sat there thinking about what sister Venus and brother Serpent told me. There must be a strategy to earn big bucks using their information again. So, today I shall use my vibs to travel to my Home Planet and ask my mentor for his advice on the new property investment plan, taking into consideration all the CMs and possible future CM.

Hi blackjack21trader.. would you mind sharing with me via PM on my Mt Sinai mission?

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 13:16
Hi blackjack21trader.. would you mind sharing with me via PM on my Mt Sinai mission?

you can email me at [email protected]

PN
10-12-12, 13:16
Fearing for the safety of the Serpent, I urged him:

" Serpent brother, someone in the forum indicated his desire to catch you. Quick, take my Mercedes AMG C63 and run, good brother ! "

The Serpent looked at me with his 2 pairs of eyes. They were filled with tears and he said :

" Thank You, mortal brother. Like in the other realm they told me, you have the heart of heaven is indeed true. May we meet again..."

I interrupted him and said : " Say no more, good serpent brother. The humans are evil to the root, take off now ! "

I saw the Serpent disappeared into the distant.

Then, from the exhaust pipe of my C63, the smoke started to take form. It swirled and swirled and a naked feminine form is formed. This femine form which is made of smoke is prettier than any evil humans on Planet Earth.

She walked towards me and said: " Good brother, it is a shame we are born of different worlds, otherwise we can be good partners."

Then she said,

" In the very near future, the landed owners of the Lion City will unload their properties and began to buy up CCR condos like never before. "

As she is in human form and can look like just any forumer,I do not fear for her safety and asked " How so, pretty sister ? "

"well, the logic is simple," as she opened her lips, sweet scent filled the air around me. "that the old landed owners want to unlock their equity BUT they also want a steady retirement income. The only steady source of rental income is from the CCR condos. And the ones near the River will be especially sought after ".

"By the way, my name is Venus."

with that, she unrobe and vanished into thin air.

I stood there contemplating about the loss. The loss of my C63.

:(

原来是白蛇传。

许仙不要太痴情。人和妖是没有结果的。 阿弥陀佛。

hyenergix
10-12-12, 13:17

I'm sure your wife is smarter. I will give you a "C6" grade for your "O" level English composition effort :p

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 13:19
I'm sure your wife is smarter. I will give you a "C6" grade for your "O" level English composition effort :p

paiseh la....heheheheheh

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 13:20
原来是白蛇传。

许仙不要太痴情。人和妖是没有结果的。 阿弥陀佛。

NAMO 阿弥陀佛 ............:)

dtrax
10-12-12, 13:22
you can email me at [email protected]

got hotline?

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 13:25
got hotline?

chiokapeng la....hahahahahhahaha

dtrax
10-12-12, 13:26
chiokapeng la....hahahahahhahaha

kekek... 1800-BJT-2188

ctng78
10-12-12, 13:27
Actually, the english is getting 'chimer and chimer' ... very hard to understand...lol

PN
10-12-12, 13:27
got hotline?
All the pretty snakes and dragonflies will be answering the hotline.

For those who need further consultation can do video conferencing. :ashamed1:

mcmlxxvi
10-12-12, 13:46
brother Pynchmail,

WOAHAHAHHHEHHEHEHEHHHEH

Mayan??? Again?

Are you gonna announce something on 21 Dec like that gay in the village...

BTW why don't you just spare us all and announce right now. Ms Gillard already did so week back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtj3gDaE64

Wo de Ma Ya....:doh:

buttercarp
10-12-12, 14:30
http://www.seeklogo.com/images/M/Medicine-logo-A91ABED029-seeklogo.com.gif

Is this a 2 headed snake, or 2 snakes with 1 head each?
I see only 1 tail.
Coil and coil round and round until I blur :o !

mcmlxxvi
10-12-12, 14:33
http://www.seeklogo.com/images/M/Medicine-logo-A91ABED029-seeklogo.com.gif

Is this a 2 headed snake, or 2 snakes with 1 head each?
I see only 1 tail.
Coil and coil round and round until I blur :o !

Aiyo sister... the other snake tail is facing behind la...

no river view oni longkang view

Condo Kaiser
10-12-12, 15:40
Hi.. I believe you have not work in bank's backend office. It is not that well-paid as most would think of.

Dude.. either u are full of shit or u are seriously underpaid...
I just checked with the boys in my back office and they confirm that fresh grad already can get 3.5k...

p.s - i work in a wall street bank which currently pay less than SCB.

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 16:44
Mayan??? Again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtj3gDaE64

Wo de Ma Ya....:doh:

that was hilarious.. whahahahahahah

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 17:09
when I was a little kid, I love to watch the clouds.

there was this People's Association white granite bench just behind my HDB block. I would lie there for hours looking at the clouds and feel the sun.

I observed how the clouds gathered and the speed of the clouds and as the years went by, I discovered the behavior of the clouds.

today, it was easier because of satellites images. I do not need to go any PA stone bench to watch the sky and "predict" the weather.

Sorry to spoil your fun, but nobody can predict the weather, not even the handsome me.

WOAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHHH

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 18:09
Disclaimers:

Please note that my messages are intentionally embedded within fantasy scripts which the characters are all unreal. I did this to avoid lim kopi la.

There is no serpent, no Venus, and I have no extra sensory power la.

Some of you in this forum are amazing, there is no third eye. Let me say this once more.

Woahahahahhhehehhehe

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 18:12
Disclaimers:

Please note that my messages are intentionally embedded within fantasy scripts which the characters are all unreal. I did this to avoid lim kopi la.

There is no serpent, no Venus, and I have no extra sensory power la.

Some of you in this forum are amazing, there is no third eye. Let me say this once more.

Woahahahahhhehehhehe

Ok, maybe I am just a bit smarter than the average guy.:doh:

blackjack21trader
10-12-12, 18:16
Ok, maybe I am just a bit smarter than the average guy.:doh:

I created the nonsense scripts so that the arrogant fools can't even be bothered to read my posts. That way, only my humble brothers here will get my message and benefit from my info sharing.

So is this confession satisfactory now ?

I have no THIRD EYE ! All my skills are with the help of modern technology easily available to any of you.

Hahahah

chestnut
10-12-12, 18:21
Duplicate ......

chestnut
10-12-12, 18:23
Bro, allow me to add something. U can challenge it, I am open.

We cannot predict the future but there are tell tale signs.

If we want to know the weather over the next few days, we check the meteorological readings... Not 100% accurate but 60-80% accurate.

We look at the sky in the nite - if we see stars, unlikely it will rain.

If we see dark clouds, likely it will rain. We look and see if there are strong winds to blow the clouds?

If it rains heavily, very likely the rain will stop in a short while.

It it is sunny w/o rain for 2 months, don't expect that it won't rain eventually. It also rains in the desert. Just very seldom.

When u play golf, please bring an umbrella for rain and shine.

It will never snow in Singapore - that's for sure. So certain things are confirm, chop... Guaranteed. U need to know what are those.

Ok. Tired already....

Bottomline, there will always be signs... Just like chemistry.... Spot what chemical... Hahahaha

PN
10-12-12, 18:36
As a gardener besides keeping the pests away from the plants, I also look out for rats & snakes. When I see snakes, I know there are food it likes and rats could be roaming around somewhere. I hate rats.

I've not seen a double headed snakes with my own eyes before. If I ever see one, I'll make sure it end up in a cage. I'll build a nice enclosed environment for it and collect tickets for visitors who are interested in it.

If the two heads are side by side, collect $20/person. If the heads at each opposite ends lagi best, I'll collected $50/person. Wohahahahahahaha........

The 3 eyes monster will be a good addition to my collection. I can sell higher entrance ticket fee.

Yahoooooooooooooo :D

Congress
10-12-12, 20:13
Dude.. either u are full of shit or u are seriously underpaid...
I just checked with the boys in my back office and they confirm that fresh grad already can get 3.5k...

p.s - i work in a wall street bank which currently pay less than SCB.

Wage survey 2011. $3500 (if true) definitely under paid

http://www.mom.gov.sg/statistics-publications/national-labour-market-information/publications/pages/report-wages-singapore11.aspx

yowetan
10-12-12, 20:30
Wage survey 2011. $3500 (if true) definitely under paid

http://www.mom.gov.sg/statistics-publications/national-labour-market-information/publications/pages/report-wages-singapore11.aspx

Hi..It is really true that I am earning around this figure.

minority
10-12-12, 20:54

Then u need to write to KBW to increase ur pay.

buttercarp
10-12-12, 21:01

Have you thought of quitting your job and search for one with a better pay?
Maybe switch to teaching?

proud owner
10-12-12, 21:05

i believe 3.5k for back office is about right

but if u are a deg holder and have been working for 10 yrs .. 3.5k is really low ...

u might want to move to a similar job in a differnet bank ...
yours is not paying you the correct salary

any hints ? which bank ?

buttercarp
10-12-12, 21:15

but if u are a deg holder and have been working for 10 yrs .. 3.5k is really low ...

any hints ? which bank ?

I agree with proud owner.
Like to share why you still remain in the job?

Kelonguni
10-12-12, 21:26

any hints ? which bank ?

A few possibilities...

1. Mid-career switch

2. Non-banker in banking industry?

3. Consistent underperformer due to excessive amounts of time spent surfing forums.:cheers1:

4. Play punk with forummers?

Shanhz
10-12-12, 21:38

presume your kids already grown up?

Kelonguni
10-12-12, 21:59

Would you be fine if he teaches your children finances and values in civics and moral education?

minority
10-12-12, 22:21

change to a property agent job. Make more than $3500 a mth. Plus u buy ur unit or sell no need pay pple agent fees!!!!

buttercarp
10-12-12, 23:15
Would you be fine if he teaches your children finances and values in civics and moral education?

presume your kids already grown up?

My kids are still in school.
All he needs to do is follow the curriculum.
He may impart how he manages to stay peacefully with 3 generation under one roof.
This is a virtue.
Sometimes u need a person who knows how to manipulate the family members so that all can live peacefully under one roof.
Although I do not agree with him about how he would leave the state to handle his elders should they fall ill, I marvel at how he can control his family members.
This is like an insect colony where they just obey him, take orders from him and live harmoniously.

blackjack21trader
11-12-12, 08:01
9:00am 1997 Dec 11. Federal Bureu of Investigation

My journey began when I was 8 years old. I discovered my telepathy ability one day when I predicted exactly the Dow index that day. I could still remember the number validly today : 666.66

At that time, my uncle-in-law was an FBI agent. His division's objective was to recruit a group of so called telepathy remote viewers for his team. Remote viewers, or RVR as they codenamed it. Of course he invited me to one of these sessions in RVR.

In the class was a Caucasian guy of European origin. He has such piercing eyes that one could somehow feel the mental vibration generated by him.
And this guy I shall call him mentor, imparted much of the remote viewing skill to me before he died. In his own words, I was like the son he never had.

9:00am 2012,December 11. Singapore

I am using using my remote viewing ability, "Third Eye" or "Eagle Eye" as FBI termed when I was 8 years old. This is what I see:

" I see a 30 years old semi-detached house in Namly Avenue. It is a very worn down semi-d, due to years of neglect. Nevertheless, it is still presentable. About 4000 square feet of land and is 2 storey high.

The property has a huge garden, but the built up is only about 2500sqft.
The house has no granny's room on the first level, only a guest toilet and a kitchen"

" Then, I saw an old couple sitting at the dinning table. I zoomed in on their conversation: ....................."

TO BE CONTINUED.

leftfield
11-12-12, 08:06

You can try sitting in the middle of the main banking hall to protest. It's the in thing now.

yowetan
11-12-12, 08:09

any hints ? which bank ?

Hi. You are right - the increment is not attractive; my wife has none though.

The place I work for has changed hands twice within two years.

yowetan
11-12-12, 08:10

I do not have the patience and passion to be a teacher. Yes, I am searching for a better paying job.

The whistleblower somehow somewhat blew away our attachment to this job.

buttercarp
11-12-12, 08:16
I do not have the patience and passion to be a teacher. Yes, I am searching for a better paying job.

So there is less incentive to stay on your bank job now.

leftfield
11-12-12, 08:20
Hi. You are right - the increment is not attractive; my wife has none though.

The place I work for has changed hands twice within two years.

ABN AMRO?

You seem very bitter about the 'whistle blower'? Why blame it on others when you cannot afford the 20% DP?

yowetan
11-12-12, 08:23
So there is less incentive to stay on your bank job now.

Indeed. That's why I am searching actively.

In fact, the only attraction left is the workplace is near Mt Sinai, my dream place.

buttercarp
11-12-12, 08:25
Indeed. That's why I am searching actively.

In fact, the only attraction left is the workplace is near Mt Sinai, my dream place.

Hmmm..... have you considered cabin crew... not SQ cos of your age, but other airlines?

Shanhz
11-12-12, 08:40
Hmmm..... have you considered cabin crew... not SQ cos of your age, but other airlines?

taxi driver can earn 7k

roly8
11-12-12, 09:06
taxi driver can earn 7k

this one is bullsh*t one... heard it is false news.

Condo Kaiser
11-12-12, 09:07
I thought yowetan said he was getting staff loan from SCB?
Means he works for SCB no?

In any case, unless he's working in the mail room or building management (security/reception), no way in hell he will be earning 3500 after 10 years....

only other possiblity is he mid career switch and just joined banking, so drawing fresh grad pay....

so what is it Yowetan....

leftfield
11-12-12, 09:14
I thought yowetan said he was getting staff loan from SCB?
Means he works for SCB no?

In any case, unless he's working in the mail room or building management (security/reception), no way in hell he will be earning 3500 after 10 years....

only other possiblity is he mid career switch and just joined banking, so drawing fresh grad pay....

so what is it Yowetan....

Possible. Starting pay 1.5K, $200 increment every year.

Only got his degree while working.

Laguna
11-12-12, 09:32
Let's put this on the table for you as an interviewer :
Both apply for the same job, $3,800pm, back office at a bank. Both are degree holders, guy

Candidate 1 : 35, with 10 years working experience, current pay $3500pm
Candidate 2 : 26, with 3 years working experience, current pay $3500pm

All things being equal, who will you pick?

buttercarp
11-12-12, 09:49
Let's put this on the table for you as an interviewer :
Both apply for the same job, $3,800pm, back office at a bank. Both are degree holders, guy

Candidate 1 : 35, with 10 years working experience, current pay $3500pm
Candidate 2 : 26, with 3 years working experience, current pay $3500pm

All things being equal, who will you pick?

Normal people will choose #2, especially if she is a sweet young thing.

However if the boss is a middle aged single lady and #1 is a handsome, smooth operator guy, then she may choose #1.

Condo Kaiser
11-12-12, 10:00
I will always choose #2 because there is no reason for anyone to be in #1's position. Something must be wrong with #1 if he allowed himself to be in that position after 10 years. Either low capability or plain stupid. And i cannot afford to have such people on my team.

if he has been in banking for 10 years. he should have seen tremendous pay growth between 2004-07. failure to capture that indicate either low ambition or capability.

on average, the guys on my desk collect 1 condo worth of bonus every year during that period... the operations guys who support us also got big jump in pay during tht time... even the ops people who support those ops guys saw big pay hike during the boom years...

Condo Kaiser
11-12-12, 10:01
I will always choose #2 because there is no reason for anyone to be in #1's position. Something must be wrong with #1 if he allowed himself to be in that position after 10 years. Either low capability or plain stupid. And i cannot afford to have such people on my team.

if he has been in banking for 10 years. he should have seen tremendous pay growth between 2004-07. failure to capture that indicate either low ambition or capability.

on average, the guys on my desk collect 1 condo worth of bonus every year during that period... the operations guys who support us also got big jump in pay during tht time... even the ops people who support those ops guys saw big pay hike during the boom years...

fully paid for condo hor..... not downpayment only....
:hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury:
now u know who owns all the CCR condos......

Rosy
11-12-12, 10:06
You must have a few fully paid up landed. Congrats

chestnut
11-12-12, 10:06

Bro, most wind up with the following :
- Lambo
- Ferrari
- Masseratti
- Porche

It was easy money... They thot they could always make such big bucks... Many did a lot of wine and dine... They led the high life... But again, you are right, some thought of the future... and invested... How many %, since you in banking industry - you should know...

Where in Singapore can you find all the lovely sports car - In MBFC/Shenton Way area. Rite????

The foreign banks got hit real bad this time round....

But you are in the banking industry, you can correct me if I sala... But I dont think I sala... Hahahahaha

Those that made big bucks bot GCBs...

Cheers. Thanks for sharing your banking world with us... I mean it..;)

ctng78
11-12-12, 10:15
Btw, what is your opinion if,

b) 28 - 5-6K (manager - Compant A)
c) 32 - 7-8K (senior exceutive - Company B)
d) 34 - 8-9k (senior executive - Company C)

Should aim for manager post or it is Ok to be a senior executive?

Just curios to know...

yowetan
11-12-12, 10:38
Btw, what is your opinion if,

b) 28 - 5-6K (manager - Compant A)
c) 32 - 7-8K (senior exceutive - Company B)
d) 34 - 8-9k (senior executive - Company C)

Should aim for manager post or it is Ok to be a senior executive?

Just curios to know...

Hi..You are successful.

jeaprp
11-12-12, 10:49
Hi..You are successful.
U got to move around to know yr mkt value.
No good to stay in comfort zone for too long
Unless u are very well paid

leftfield
11-12-12, 10:51
Hi..You are successful.

I think it's more the other way round, you're a loser. :D

blackjack21trader
11-12-12, 11:04
9:00am 1997 Dec 11. Federal Bureu of Investigation

My journey began when I was 8 years old. I discovered my telepathy ability one day when I predicted exactly the Dow index that day. I could still remember the number validly today : 666.66

At that time, my uncle-in-law was an FBI agent. His division's objective was to recruit a group of so called telepathy remote viewers for his team. Remote viewers, or RVR as they codenamed it. Of course he invited me to one of these sessions in RVR.

In the class was a Caucasian guy of European origin. He has such piercing eyes that one could somehow feel the mental vibration generated by him.
And this guy I shall call him mentor, imparted much of the remote viewing skill to me before he died. In his own words, I was like the son he never had.

9:00am 2012,December 11. Singapore

I am using using my remote viewing ability, "Third Eye" or "Eagle Eye" as FBI termed when I was 8 years old. This is what I see:

" I see a 30 years old semi-detached house in Namly Avenue. It is a very worn down semi-d, due to years of neglect. Nevertheless, it is still presentable. About 4000 square feet of land and is 2 storey high.

The property has a huge garden, but the built up is only about 2500sqft.
The house has no granny's room on the first level, only a guest toilet and a kitchen"

" Then, I saw an old couple sitting at the dinning table. I zoomed in on their conversation: ....................."

TO BE CONTINUED.

The old man look around 65 years old with a head full of dyed black hair. The old wife look to be 1 or 2 years younger than him.

" We are now at 10pm. " the old man whispered.

" No, it is daytime, Peter ! " the old woman was puzzled.

" No...I mean our life, it is now at 10pm. When the clock struck 12, we could be gone, Mary. Gone, as you know, up the lorry. " the old man explained.

" I see, Peter. I know what you are trying to tell me. You want to sell this house right?" Mary said.

"Yes, we have to sell it for the cash. Throughout our lives, we have worked hard for it and now it is time to take out the deposit from the treasure chest. ha ha " ,Peter said sort of sarcastically.

TO BE CoNTINUED.

blackjack21trader
11-12-12, 11:23
"If it was 10 years ago, I would never let you. But we are now at sunset.", said Mary

"Yes, but selling and realising the cash was not enough. The other day, I met a young man named blackjack21trader...", Peter explained.

"Oh..that handsome guy ! ", exclaimed Mary.

Yeah..that's me.

"anyway, what he told me has some truth in it. He advised me to realise the profits in our semi-d and then buy a CCR condo for a stable rental returns against inflation. At my age, blackjack21trader told me I should insure ourselves against unforseen medical issues. But to keep all our assets in cash is risky under the current environment..."

TO BE CONTINUED

mcmlxxvi
11-12-12, 11:26

My tudi told me he explored teaching. Starting pay around 3.5-3.8k nia for degree holder.

Plus have to do all those stupid ECA la put up with kiasu parents like yourself (oops) la... what for neh?

mcmlxxvi
11-12-12, 11:28
I agree with proud owner.
Like to share why you still remain in the job?

Banking sector is weak now. Super.

Everyone is shaking with fear on being retrenched. It's back.

So hold on to your 3.5k job for you may not get another even at 1.5k mister.

DC33_2008
11-12-12, 11:31
Fire sales coming?
Banking sector is weak now. Super.

Everyone is shaking with fear on being retrenched. It's back.

So hold on to your 3.5k job for you may not get another even at 1.5k mister.

mcmlxxvi
11-12-12, 11:34
Fire sales coming?

keeping eyes open

blackjack21trader
11-12-12, 11:34
"If it was 10 years ago, I would never let you. But we are now at sunset.", said Mary

"Yes, but selling and realising the cash was not enough. The other day, I met a young man named blackjack21trader...", Peter explained.

"Oh..that handsome guy ! ", exclaimed Mary.

Yeah..that's me.

"anyway, what he told me has some truth in it. He advised me to realise the profits in our semi-d and then buy a CCR condo for a stable rental returns against inflation. At my age, blackjack21trader told me I should insure ourselves against unforseen medical issues. But to keep all our assets in cash is risky under the current environment..."

TO BE CONTINUED

"A housing agent the other day told me someone is willing to pay S$7million for our house." Mary interrupted.

"yes, blackjack21trader suggested we get a good S$3million 3 bedder condo in prime district for rental returns, and then buy another S$2million studio in CCR for our own stay and keep the rest of the millions in the bank for rainy day.", Peter continued.

"Not only is blackjack21trader handsome, he is really smart.", said Mary

I was blushing in the background.

TO BE CONTINUED

DC33_2008
11-12-12, 11:43
Ears and Eyes wide open:scared-5: . Network scanner activated!:)
keeping eyes open

mcmlxxvi
11-12-12, 11:44
Ears and Eyes wide open:scared-5: . Network scanner activated!:)

Good good....

blackjack21trader
11-12-12, 11:47
"A housing agent the other day told me someone is willing to pay S$7million for our house." Mary interrupted.

"yes, blackjack21trader suggested we get a good S$3million 3 bedder condo in prime district for rental returns, and then buy another S$2million studio in CCR for our own stay and keep the rest of the millions in the bank for rainy day.", Peter continued.

"Not only is blackjack21trader handsome, he is really smart.", said Mary

I was blushing in the background.

TO BE CONTINUED

"By having 2 CCR condos, we are at least protected up to 80% of our asset value against inflation. Then, one of the CCR condos will generate an income streaming to protect our savings from declining due to our spending. The S$2million cash will protect us against any possible recession in or downturn in the economy. It will also serve as an emergency fund. That's how blackjack21trader explained to me." Peter explained to Mary.

Then, in the shadow of one corner of the dinning hall, I felt a presence. The silhouette looked like a forumer named chestnut. Dam ! Another RVR ! Don't tell me he is a vibs too !

Quickly, I recalled all my alpha brainwaves back from the location.

THE END

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

DC33_2008
11-12-12, 11:48
Have done that. What's more?
"By having 2 CCR condos, we are at least protected up to 80% of our asset value against inflation. Then, one of the CCR condos will generate an income streaming to protect our savings from declining due to our spending. The S$2million cash will protect us against any possible recession in or downturn in the economy. It will also serve as an emergency fund. That's how blackjack21trader explained to me." Peter explained to Mary.

Then, in the shadow of one corner the dinning hall, I felt a presence. The silhouette looked like a forumer named chestnut. Dam ! Another RVR ! Don't tell me he is a vibs too !

Quickly, I recalled all my alpha brainwaves back from the location.

THE END

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!