PDA

View Full Version : I miss my DPS.

Arcachon
12-12-12, 01:52
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/257636_4350393750947_471037506_o.jpg

http://www.bis.org/publ/bppdf/bispap64h.pdf

kane
12-12-12, 07:57
This time round we need to strip away umpteen layers of LTV restrictions before we get to the DPS... don't know will get there or not.

roly8
12-12-12, 07:58
DPS? you mean the old scheme?

Night
12-12-12, 11:17
I miss my D3 DPS too :P

Shanhz
12-12-12, 11:21
interesting to see that govt policies seem to lag the curve.

Sep 97: CM implemented when curve on the way down

Jul 05: "heating" measure implemented when curve on the way up

and it was only in dec 06, when the curve was significantly up, that the first "CM" came in

for those of us timing the mkt to buy, just wait for first CM to come in, then u can start buying. you will still have a long long way to go.

but for those selling, by the time the CM lifted, nobody wan to buy from you leow.

mcmlxxvi
12-12-12, 12:07
interesting to see that govt policies seem to lag the curve.

Sep 97: CM implemented when curve on the way down

Jul 05: "heating" measure implemented when curve on the way up

and it was only in dec 06, when the curve was significantly up, that the first "CM" came in

for those of us timing the mkt to buy, just wait for first CM to come in, then u can start buying. you will still have a long long way to go.

but for those selling, by the time the CM lifted, nobody wan to buy from you leow.

That's why repeat ad nauseum...

"Property is meant to be bought, not sold" - jlrx

Today I good mood add one new one:

"Don't buy if you're already planning on selling it in near future" - mcmlxxvi

sh
12-12-12, 13:42

are you also jlrx?:D

roly8
12-12-12, 14:18

"Property is meant to be bought, not sold"
thought this sentence is coin by you..?:o

mcmlxxvi
12-12-12, 14:46
Oh ya... I guess jlrx full propertism rule goes like this "Property prices always go up in the long term hence properties should only be bought and not sold."

Glad to see more and more people believing in the PROPERTISM religion.

PROPERTISM Rule No. 1 - Property prices always go up in the long term hence properties should only be bought and not sold.

In the long run, the value of the dollar will have to decrease so that everyone looks good (including the government).

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn211/jlrx_bucket/ChiefDentalOfficer950PerMonth19501124.jpg

Imagine a family of dentists where the grandfather was the Chief Dental Officer in the colonial administration earning only $950 per month; the father who started a dental practice in the 1970's earned $9,500 per month; now the son who took over the successful dental practice doing aesthetic dentistry earns $95,000 per month.

Each generation is more successful than the next, so that during Chinese New Year when people reminisce about the past, they can feel good about themselves and their family's "improving" fortunes.

Forgetting that grandfather's $950 per month could buy this District 10 27,986 sq ft, $45,000 Orange Grove Road bungalow in 4 years, but son's $95,000 per month will take 40 years to buy the same bungalow today.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn211/jlrx_bucket/OrangeGroveBungalowTigerYear1950021.jpg
“The problem with fiat money is that it rewards the minority that can handle money, but fools the generation that has worked and saved money.”
- Adam Smith (16 June 1723 – 17 July 1790)

“The modern banking process manufactures currency out of nothing.”.
- Lord Josiah Stamp, Former Director of the Bank of England (1937)

“At the end fiat money returns to its inner value—zero.”
- Voltaire (21 November 1694 – 30 May 1778)

Laguna
12-12-12, 15:25
most of the projects in My still have DPS