PDA

View Full Version : Private home sales seen hitting new record volume next year 2013

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 11:27
report by Blackjack21trader in my double headed serpent thread.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 11:50
The logic is simple:

Retired ah pehs and ah soos who sold their landed this year will join in the fun come 2013.

1 landed sold = 2 CCR condos

1 landed sold = 4 OCR condos

1 landed sold = 3 RCR condos

1 CCR landed sold = 3 CCR condos

神龙股侠。
Nil SINE LABORE!

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 11:52
The logic is simple:

Retired ah pehs and ah soos who sold their landed this year will join in the fun come 2013.

神龙股侠。
Nil SINE LABORE!

Hence, the higher the landed price, the higher will be the condo especially CCR condo psf.

:doh:

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 11:54
Hence, the higher the landed price, the higher will be the condo especially CCR condo psf.

:doh:

When the retired ah pehs and ah sohs blocked the young punks from entering the CCR segment, the young punks will start to gobble up the RCR and OCR condos. Even fast food restaurant managers will start to aim for EC instead as the HDB and ECs all taken up by the young graduates who even planned for their HDB/ECs before graduation !!!!

At JC or polytechnics canteens, you will hear junior college students talking about property !

henryhk
13-12-12, 11:58
The logic is simple:

神龙股侠。
Nil SINE LABORE!
Tat is true....my uncle sold one landed during retirement and buy a PC for himself, one PC for his son, and one PC for his daughter.....

phantom_opera
13-12-12, 12:00
sell landed downgrade to HDB + 1 MM more likely, unless your landed is prime :D

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 12:06
The postmen nowsday very kuai lan. Couldn't even wait for one second at my gate. One asshole just left the failed delivery slip at my gate without waiting.

KNNCCB.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 12:11
The postmen nowsday very kuai lan. Couldn't even wait for one second at my gate. One asshole just left the failed delivery slip at my gate without waiting.

KNNCCB.

They are forcing me to install CCTV at my gate to record their behaviors.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 12:19
I think many logistic and transportation service level and professionalism is dropping steadily since my 4 years back here.

Better wake up the bloody idea.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 12:24
One bus driver intentionally drove very close and sped up to my lamborghini just the other day. Nabeh....

You thought only you got camera arh...who is the driver that keeps giving way to you at the bus stops ? Ungrateful lots.

KKNCCB.

Better wake up. I have a big present ready for you.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 12:25
I tell you, you will never guess who I am. One fine day I am going to give you one big present: better wake up your idea.

mcmlxxvi
13-12-12, 12:26
Bro relax. Don't anger yourself. What for bring yourself down to their level?

The little people will always do what they do best - little things.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 12:27
I tell you, you will never guess who I am. One fine day I am going to give you one big present: better wake up your idea.

You think I cannot recruit all the ahpunehneh from India as bus drivers or postmen isit?

Wait till you see how I replace the whole lots of you and go back to your motherlands.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 12:28
Bro relax. Don't anger yourself. What for bring yourself down to their level?

The little people will always do what they do best - little things.

aiya... just pretending to be anger only lah...WOAHAAHAHAHAHHHA.. I am just teasing one spy forumer here, he should know who he is. heheheheheheh

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 12:37
Be careful of those nicks that register but never post. And remember, we keep all our discussion to property/investment only ok. Avoid all political topics or foreigner subjects.

We have one common OBJECTIVE:

1) MONEY

We are all here to make money and nothing else. If you guys want to post political topics can, but please let us not discuss about them. You guys can discuss it in Sammyboy or CNA.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

mcmlxxvi
13-12-12, 12:47
Yes bro bj. I will heed your advice from now on...

[some people have 0 sense of humor and can turn into zombies]

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:06
Yes bro bj. I will heed your advice from now on...

[some people have 0 sense of humor and can turn into zombies]

I remember you got a few studio units tio bo?

Dun worry about them. Let me share with you one info since you are a nice person ( I think u also forgotten I ever teased you before..HAHAHAH )

These studio units has their own market. The market is the World's traveller. World travellers as you know, are the rich upper middle class who travelled a lot around the globe. These people are also very calculative BUT very greedy as well.

Imagine the hotel/accomodation bills they will chalk up if they travel like once a month.

As Asia gets more and more affluent, we will see more and more of these people. They will form a market segment of its own.Growth of this segment comes with the help in paritcular from budget airlines.

Singapore as you know from a recent report, is their top destination.

How I come to this realisation is because I am a traveller too. And I have bought a few studio units overseas in Hong Kong and Australia. I tell you, that saves a lot.

Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.

神龙股侠。

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:14
Many people enter the property market/invesment studying numbers, reports and charts. Well those are good diligence, sad to say, most of the time, they are dated information.

I invest by studying and trying to predict human behaviors.

WOAHAHAHEHEHHE

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:19
Many people enter the property market/invesment studying numbers, reports and charts. Well those are good diligence, sad to say, most of the time, they are dated information.

WOAHAHAHEHEHHE

One conversation only last week at a fast food restaurant:

"Hello, Tommy !", restaurant manager

"blah blah blah...", said a customer

"blah blah blan..."

" So, you decided on the Pungol EC ?", asked the manager

" No leh..I am worried la..", said the young man of about 35 years old.

" Put money in the bank no use la, less than 1%. Inflation is way above 4% leh. You buy a property can hedge inflation ."

"what if market crashed ?"

"You can always rent it and wait for market to recover la.", advised the manager to his friend.

I was sitting there thinking.. WAHLAUEH...MASS MARKET BOOM COMING LIAO !!! I hope the next conversation not from the hawkers at the hawker centers hor.

indomie
One bus driver intentionally drove very close and sped up to my lamborghini just the other day. Nabeh....

You thought only you got camera arh...who is the driver that keeps giving way to you at the bus stops ? Ungrateful lots.

KKNCCB.

Better wake up. I have a big present ready for you.
Rest assure. Anybody dare to touch your lamborghini, he or she is messing with the rest of us. (Can I borrow? I never drive one before)

PN

WOAHAHAHEHEHHE

Bro BJ seek your advise. What is your opinion on commercial shop/office? Can still invest?

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:22
Rest assure. Anybody dare to touch your lamborghini, he or she is messing with the rest of us. (Can I borrow? I never drive one before)

Thanks brother, I am so touched.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:23
Bro BJ seek your advise. What is your opinion on commercial shop/office? Can still invest?

why not as long as Ah Khaw dun come up with a CM on them ? But you have to be careful about the location. Find those that really got commercial activities one hor.

recently I got many flyers on these commercial spaces in strange location.

JMHO, I think Paya Lebar area can still invest.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:27
why not as long as Ah Khaw dun come up with a CM on them ? But you have to be careful about the location. Find those that really got commercial activities one hor.

there are many commercial spaces dunno because of fengshui or what like dead town like that. Kallang Leisure and Katong Mall used to be like that. But after they changed their fengshui, see the bustling activities there.

Just a few days ago, one market stall bidded for I think like S$50? come on, cheap is cheap got reason one. dun any-o-how hamtam.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:28
there are many commercial spaces dunno because of fengshui or what like dead town like that. Kallang Leisure and Katong Mall used to be like that. But after they changed their fengshui, see the bustling activities there.

Just a few days ago, one market stall bidded for I think like S$50? come on, cheap is cheap got reason one. dun any-o-how hamtam.

commercial is a different ball game. the key is to get the anchor tenant space. Or the spaces around the anchor, so that your rental can be solid like a rock.

mcmlxxvi
13-12-12, 13:28
I remember you got a few studio units tio bo?

Dun worry about them. Let me share with you one info since you are a nice person ( I think u also forgotten I ever teased you before..HAHAHAH )

These studio units has their own market. The market is the World's traveller. World travellers as you know, are the rich upper middle class who travelled a lot around the globe. These people are also very calculative BUT very greedy as well.

Imagine the hotel/accomodation bills they will chalk up if they travel like once a month.

As Asia gets more and more affluent, we will see more and more of these people. They will form a market segment of its own.Growth of this segment comes with the help in paritcular from budget airlines.

Singapore as you know from a recent report, is their top destination.

How I come to this realisation is because I am a traveller too. And I have bought a few studio units overseas in Hong Kong and Australia. I tell you, that saves a lot.

神龙股侠。

Thanks for your selfless sharing... confidence booster! :cheers1:

But .... but.... only means anything to me if I am selling... which I am not (can't). If these are the target tenants, they probably rent by the month. But since as per what you're saying this segment still got demand, at least my ppty values will hold up...

PN
13-12-12, 13:30

Thanks. Will bear that in mind.
Location + human traffic = high rental & potential capital appreciation. :cheers1:

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:31
commercial is a different ball game. the key is to get the anchor tenant space. Or the spaces around the anchor, so that your rental can be solid like a rock.

In commercial, you look for rental returns. In residential, you look for capital gains. But I dunno why HDB situation is different one, the buyers look for rental returns? Maybe really expats going into HDB ?

mcmlxxvi
13-12-12, 13:33
One conversation only last week at a fast food restaurant:

"Hello, Tommy !", restaurant manager

"blah blah blah...", said a customer

"blah blah blan..."

" So, you decided on the Pungol EC ?", asked the manager

" No leh..I am worried la..", said the young man of about 35 years old.

" Put money in the bank no use la, less than 1%. Inflation is way above 4% leh. You buy a property can hedge inflation ."

"what if market crashed ?"

"You can always rent it and wait for market to recover la.", advised the manager to his friend.

I was sitting there thinking.. WAHLAUEH...MASS MARKET BOOM COMING LIAO !!! I hope the next conversation not from the hawkers at the hawker centers hor.

Months back I already saw a young teen (look like upper sec or JC) talking to the aunt about EC and property! Can use words like 'valuation', 'market value' etc somemore...

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 13:40
Months back I already saw a young teen (look like upper sec or JC) talking to the aunt about EC and property! Can use words like 'valuation', 'market value' etc somemore...

yes, dun underestimate these young punks. my developer friend was only 19 when she manages her father's business. when you look at her, you can never imagine she is so aggressive in bidding lands.

eng81157
13-12-12, 13:43

KNNCCB.

totally agree!!!! encountered a few times personally. postman ring the bell, me go open door, open the door, see failed delivery slip.

complained everytime but service still as poor as ever.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 14:03
The logic is simple:

神龙股侠。
Nil SINE LABORE!

arrogant fools! I shall prove to you using my third eye, that I am the only true third eye:

Tomorrow 14 Dec 2012 will be a SUNNY and HOT DAY starting from 8am !

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 14:04
totally agree!!!! encountered a few times personally. postman ring the bell, me go open door, open the door, see failed delivery slip.

complained everytime but service still as poor as ever.

halor...how to be worldclass like that?

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 14:06
arrogant fools! I shall prove to you using my third eye, that I am the only true third eye:

Thunderstorm will continue from this Sunday 16 Dec 2012 after the break.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 14:53
Thunderstorm will continue from this Sunday 16 Dec 2012 after the break.

even with a major recession. i doubt Singapore property will drop. maybe no price increase or just drop a little. the demographic of the current buyers just show that they are not uneducated and ill informed like last time.

last time, there were just one segment ( indonesian and singaporean) of the population in the market. now, there are many segments ( prcs, indians, etc ) of the population staking in property here now.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 15:04
even with a major recession. i doubt Singapore property will drop. maybe no price increase or just drop a little. the demographic of the current buyers just show that they are not uneducated and ill informed like last time.

last time, there were just one segment ( indonesian and singaporean) of the population in the market. now, there are many segments ( prcs, indians, etc ) of the population staking in property here now.

to crash the market. u need to increase interest rates to 12 % which i doubt anyone dare to do it, since big brother already warned the rest of the world liao. those rebellious ones all kena sued one by one u can see not?

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 15:08
to crash the market. u need to increase interest rates to 12 % which i doubt anyone dare to do it, since big brother already warned the rest of the world liao. those rebellious ones all kena sued one by one u can see not?

interest rate will only go up when liquidity in the system subsided. or when usa makan back all her us$. at present moment, she will not risk that for the middle class. because that will cause a major inflation in the US and destabilises the forex. i bet on the brother with the biggest gun.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 15:10
interest rate will only go up when liquidity in the system subsided. or when usa makan back all her us$. at present moment, she will not risk that for the middle class. because that will cause a major inflation in the US and destabilises the forex. i bet on the brother with the biggest gun.

i say we will have 4 more years of rock and roll! come tomm see how weather in Singapore: if totally sunny, means my prediction shall come true in 2013!

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 15:30
i say we will have 4 more years of rock and roll! come tomm see how weather in Singapore: if totally sunny, means my prediction shall come true in 2013!

brothers and sisters here noticed something? That when USA prints, nobody dare not to print especially Japan. This is to make up for the exchange rates difference and to stabilise domestic currency 安定interest rates. There are however, a few exceptional economies, for example, that will not print:

1) Singapore
2) Hong Kong
3) China ( China is being watched by USA, so she cannot any-o-how print)
4) Germany
5) Swiss
6) England
7) European Union

brothers and sisters know why? Well, the answer is simple. These 5 economies have low unemployment rates EXCEPT for item (7).

if an economy has high unemployment rates, and you do not print, it will mean prices will go up. This includes social welfare costs will also go up. And see what happened to Greece when it is pegged to Euro?Of course it is no fault of Greece since her currency is Euro and not under her control.

TO BE CONTINUED.

神龙股侠。

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 15:33
brothers and sisters here noticed something? That when USA prints, nobody dare not to print especially Japan. This is to make up for the exchange rates difference and to stabilise domestic currency 安定interest rates. There are however, a few exceptional economies, for example, that will not print:

1) Singapore
2) Hong Kong
4) Germany
5) Swiss
6) England
7) European Union

brothers and sisters know why? Well, the answer is simple. These 5 economies have low unemployment rates EXCEPT for item (7).

if an economy has high unemployment rates, and you do not print, it will mean prices will go up. This includes social welfare costs will also go up. And see what happened to Greece when it is pegged to Euro?Of course it is no fault of Greece since her currency is Euro and not under her control.

TO BE CONTINUED.

神龙股侠。

And if you dun print, what happens?

So clever: ANS: INFLATION.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 15:35

And if you have high unemployment and still dun print what happens?

So clever again !

ANS: GREECE.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 15:37

So clever again !

And if you print and print like USA, what happens?

ANS: You will need to take care of the REVENUE side which is either:

a) Do away with welfare and risk rebellions.

b) Tax the rich and make Skywalker happy.

And that is exactly what Obama is trying to do now, to take care of the REVENUE side and the next step I ...I.....I.....

I cannot say, say already will not happen one.

as:

天机不可泄漏。

Good Luck.

proud owner
13-12-12, 16:06
halor...how to be worldclass like that?

Exactly.

Where I live now
The postman, delivery man, fedex, ups etc. All damn friendly.

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 16:44
Exactly.

Where I live now
The postman, delivery man, fedex, ups etc. All damn friendly.

cool. Australia Sydney or Perth ?

proud owner
13-12-12, 16:48
cool. Australia Sydney or Perth ?

Aiyo.

You not bro enough

What Australia.

NYC lah

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 17:07
Aiyo.

You not bro enough

What Australia.

NYC lah

American takes great pride in their job. Even a carpenter or plumber will take great pride. look at the contractors here, sigh! not only you and me feel that, my wife also hor.

leesg123
13-12-12, 17:27
very entertaining to see you posting and quoting yourself and posting again :spliff2:

Werther
13-12-12, 17:43

And that is exactly what Obama is trying to do now, to take care of the REVENUE side and the next step I ...I.....I.....

as:

天机不可泄漏。

Good Luck.

Hello BJ

You sound like u r 世纪讠战, 丁野...haha...u so funny. He also got the divine power and also always say the same like u.

But I still enjoy your insights, pls share more.

Seriously, I want to buy one more in CCR, thanks to yr advise but with the new CM, quite tough, like subsidizing the tenant as mortgage is much higher, rental cannot cover the monthly mortgage.

Any advice from u again?

Kelonguni
13-12-12, 18:03

I think it causes appreciation of the currency, partially offsetting the effects of inflation.

Got to explain the logic more about this...

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 18:05
Hello BJ

You sound like u r 世纪讠战, 丁野...haha...u so funny. He also got the divine power and also always say the same like u.

But I still enjoy your insights, pls share more.

Seriously, I want to buy one more in CCR, thanks to yr advise but with the new CM, quite tough, like subsidizing the tenant as mortgage is much higher, rental cannot cover the monthly mortgage.

Any advice from u again?

u r right leh.. i am actually trying to mimic him. good to know brother here also watch this great drama! u must be in ur forty like me !

if u r highly leveraged, and already have one. then my frank advice is not to take too much further risk at the moment. cos dunno what the angmo up to! dun b greedy !

u r right, the cm is exactly to bring up the mortgage rates to a more realistic level. that is why if u already in property, just wait for the next major jump in ccr.

good luck.

disclaimers: jmho

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 18:23
u r right leh.. i am actually trying to mimic him. good to know brother here also watch this great drama! u must be in ur forty like me !

if u r highly leveraged, and already have one. then my frank advice is not to take too much further risk at the moment. cos dunno what the angmo up to! dun b greedy !

u r right, the cm is exactly to bring up the mortgage rates to a more realistic level. that is why if u already in property, just wait for the next major jump in ccr.

good luck.

disclaimers: jmho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCnP4vH9e2E

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 18:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U24r-cUCgY
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLvQoJqZxNs)
WOAHAHAHAHHEHEH

blackjack21trader
13-12-12, 19:00
brothers and sisters here all very kind to me. i dunno what i did in my previous life to deserve ur attention and love.

actually this forum is a place for me to release my stress in my job so that everyday i can be a normal person in the real world la.

thanks!

DKSG
13-12-12, 19:03
brothers and sisters here all very kind to me. i dunno what i did in my previous life to deserve ur attention and love.

actually this forum is a place for me to release my stress in my job so that everyday i can be a normal person in the real world la.

thanks!

But based on what you say ... CCR prices has already crept up 1% in the last 14 days !

DKSG

solsys
13-12-12, 20:46
blackjack forecast better than most analysts........ :D

radha08
13-12-12, 21:50
Tat is true....my uncle sold one landed during retirement and buy a PC for himself, one PC for his son, and one PC for his daughter.....

then for you...:spliff:...buy what...:D

radha08
13-12-12, 21:51

thanks!

bro what job u do that so stress...pimp ah...:D:D:D

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 03:37
bro what job u do that so stress...pimp ah...:D:D:D

WOAHAHAHAha..the answer is in the youtube link provided http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqhEi2EhtM4

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 03:47
WOAHAHAHAha..the answer is in the youtube link provided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqhEi2EhtM4

actually, many hong kong script writers are my personal friends.

WOAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 03:57

as of 4:56am 14 Dec 2012, the dark clouds still over the Lion City leh :doh:

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 04:04
How to get out of the viscious cycle :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av8blZzbWLU

Ans: If you can't beat them, JOIN THEM !

chestnut
14-12-12, 04:45
as of 4:56am 14 Dec 2012, the dark clouds still over the Lion City leh :doh:

Bro, it is dark clouds because the sun is not out yet. Steady lah bro. Maybe you get torchlight and shine at the clouds to see if dark clouds or white clouds? If cannot, then wait for sunlight...

Reference "analyst" report

http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=singapore+weather&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Thunderstorm

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

chestnut
14-12-12, 04:53
How to get out of the viscious cycle :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av8blZzbWLU

Ans: If you can't beat them, JOIN THEM !

Watched the video... So sad but I think in real life, got like this for some who TL...

leesg123
14-12-12, 09:36
as of 4:56am 14 Dec 2012, the dark clouds still over the Lion City leh :doh:It rained at 8am...:beats-me-man:

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 10:39
It rained at 8am...:beats-me-man:

well, apparently, there are dark extra sensory forces against me. :tongue3:

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 10:40
Watched the video... So sad but I think in real life, got like this for some who TL...

this video is true. it reflected the feelings of the Hong Kongers, the Swiss and soon will be Singaporean liao.

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 11:21
this video is true. it reflected the feelings of the Hong Kongers, the Swiss and soon will be Singaporean liao.

Correction: Handsome Khaw might be able to prevent this from happening in Singapore through HDB and EC policies lor.

;)

chestnut
14-12-12, 11:22

Bro, I saw this in the run up to 1997 before the Asian crisis...

That's why I say so sad....

One thing for sure, bro, your prediction on weather already guaranteed 50% failure. 1 out of 2. So, no way you can join meteor services...

Joking hor, must let u unwind...

:cheers4: :cheers4:

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 11:29
Bro, I saw this in the run up to 1997 before the Asian crisis...

That's why I say so sad....

One thing for sure, bro, your prediction on weather already guaranteed 50% failure. 1 out of 2. So, no way you can join meteor services...

Joking hor, must let u unwind...

woaahahahahahahah..well said, brother chestnut !

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 12:30
Many siaolang in CNA forum. Many there shouting property crash due to fsical cliff, financial crisis, economic downturn.

Wahlaneh.....I recalled back in 1978-1997 in my grandmother's jewellery factory, the same shouting had been going on for donkey years by our business friends. They shouted in 1978 until in 1990, we bought our own buildings la.

After we bought our buildings, the prices continue to climb and climb until in 1997, when interest rates edged up to 9%. Property prices dropped indeed, but never to the prices we paid.

Drop in Singapore property can only come when interest rates reach 12% or above. But interest rate at the moment is:

IN American JAIL la.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt13OAYXhPU

WOAAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 12:37
Many siaolang in CNA forum. Many there shouting property crash due to fsical cliff, financial crisis, economic downturn.

Wahlaneh.....I recalled back in 1978-1997 in my grandmother's jewellery factory, the same shouting had been going on for donkey years by our business friends. They shouted in 1978 until in 1990, we bought our own buildings la.

After we bought our buildings, the prices continue to climb and climb until in 1997, when interest rates edged up to 9%. Property prices dropped indeed, but never to the prices we paid.

Drop in Singapore property can only come when interest rates reach 12% or above. But interest rate at the moment is:

IN American JAIL la.

WOAAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

BTW, brothers here can recall how many recessions between 1978-1997? I was too young to remember. :P

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 12:54

IN American JAIL la.

WOAAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

1978, Uncle Larry, our business friend to my uncle:

" wah...property prices drop liao hor? next year will be worse."

1985 Uncle Larry: " wah..recession hor, property markets cham liao lor."

1990 Grandma bought our first Freehold 7 storey Industrial Building for S$7million.

1992 Uncle Larry:" wah recession hor, property drop liao lor ."
Bank valued the Industrial building at S$12million. We bought our second Office Building in Orchard for S$20million.

1994 Uncle Larry:" wah...property price drop liao hor."
industrial Building: S$18million
Office Building : S$25million

1996 Uncle Larry: " wah...si liao hor...recession coming ."
Industrial Building: S$22million
Office Building S$50million

1997 Uncle Larry:" FINANCIAL CRISIS LAI LIAO LOR...SI LIAO ARH ! PROPERTY CRASH BIG TIME."
Both valuation stagnant

2011 Uncle Larry passed away.
Industrial Building: S$140million
Office Building: S$225million

WOAHAAHHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

:(

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 13:00

1990 Grandma bought our first Freehold 7 storey Industrial Building for S$7million.

Bank valued the Industrial building at S$12million. We bought our second Office Building in Orchard for S$20million.

1997 Uncle Larry:" FINANCIAL CRISIS LAI LIAO LOR...SI LIAO ARH ! PROPERTY CRASH BIG TIME."
Both valuation stagnant

WOAHAAHHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

I haven't even start to tell you about our Hong Kong properties.

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 13:05

Both valuation stagnant

WOAHAAHHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

and of course, our long term property holding strategy does not work in all economies. Only economies with the following trait will enjoy the unstoppable rise in asset appreciation:

1) GOOD GOVERNANCE ( Well managed economy by government ) that ensure continual city and urban redevelopment and advancement.

2) PROPERTIES ARE BOUGHT by a Fully employment population ( In US recent crash, the property crash resulted from properties bought by many unemployed or low income population )

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

3C
14-12-12, 14:02
and of course, our long term property holding strategy does not work in all economies. Only economies with the following trait will enjoy the unstoppable rise in asset appreciation:

1) GOOD GOVERNANCE ( Well managed economy by government ) that ensure continual city and urban redevelopment and advancement.

2) PROPERTIES ARE BOUGHT by a Fully employment population ( In US recent crash, the property crash resulted from properties bought by many unemployed or low income population )

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

You forgotten one very important trait: TINY

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 16:07
You forgotten one very important trait: TINY

I dare not say, otherwise later wanna build underground condo liao how?

ya la, ya la....I forgot la....U smart brother, you. WOAAHAHAHAHAHAH

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 17:52

WOAAHAHEHEHEEHEHEHEHh

blackjack21trader
14-12-12, 17:53
Thunderstorm will resume from this Sunday 16 Dec 2012 after the 2 days break.

WOAAHAHHEHEHEHEHE

chestnut
14-12-12, 18:16
WOAAHAHHEHEHEHEHE

Bro, u get an f for meteor reading

But you get an A+ for your property foresight and sharing...

Cheers

blackjack21trader
15-12-12, 05:10
YOU GUYS JUST LOVE TO MAKE ME REPEAT TELECAST RIGHT?

OLD POSTS:

IN American JAIL la.

WOAAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

BTW, brothers here can recall how many recessions between 1978-1997? I was too young to remember. :P

Both valuation stagnant

I haven't even start to tell you about our Hong Kong properties.

3) TINY ( AS reminded by brother3C)

brothers and sisters here noticed something? That when USA prints, nobody dare not to print especially Japan. This is to make up for the exchange rates difference and to stabilise domestic currency and interest rates. There are however, a few exceptional economies, for example, that will not print:

1) Singapore
2) Hong Kong
4) Germany
5) Swiss
6) England
7) European Union

So clever again !

as:

天机不可泄漏。

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

Good Luck.