PDA

View Full Version : Very sianzz..waiting for TOP..

radha08
16-12-12, 11:33
I wish i can fast forward calender by 2 years...:o....anybody feel the same...:(

yowetan
16-12-12, 11:41
Hi..I hope I won't be retrench then. The vulnearilty and risk is increasing and beckoning then.

mcmlxxvi
16-12-12, 11:48
I only can't wait for 2012 to end fast fast

willow
16-12-12, 11:58
I wish i can fast forward calender by 2 years...:o....anybody feel the same...:(

U are not alone. Me have to wait 3 yrs. How to survive?

chestnut
16-12-12, 12:25

Bro, enjoy the wait... You can only get this kind of feelin for properties u buy to stay.... When u buy to invest, you will have different feeling... From the 4th unit onwards... Wah lau... No more feeling... Only feeling is going online to check your account... Then :)

:cheers3: :cheers3: :cheers3:

E last time I felt like this was in 2005/6 to 2008/9. The unit I bot to shift in.... Hahahaha. So I know how u felt...

Cheers and enjoy the wait:cheers3: :cheers3:

Jonathan0503
16-12-12, 12:55

I have waited for 2 years+, and still waiting....

buttercarp
16-12-12, 13:51
For me, it's kinda mixed feeling.
I love the east.
So in the end, dunno whether to move or not.
So the TOP long way, nevermind.
My kids say why move, since my present place is going to have the MRT at the doorstep.
So in the end, may just end up renting the new place out.

radha08
16-12-12, 13:51
Bro, enjoy the wait... You can only get this kind of feelin for properties u buy to stay.... When u buy to invest, you will have different feeling... From the 4th unit onwards... Wah lau... No more feeling... Only feeling is going online to check your account... Then :)

E last time I felt like this was in 2005/6 to 2008/9. The unit I bot to shift in.... Hahahaha. So I know how u felt...

i would have bought resale..but honestly in todays market...new properties offer better value at least for MY OWN requirements...:)

radha08
16-12-12, 13:54
I love the east.
My kids say why move, since my present place is going to have the MRT at the doorstep.

aquarius clearwater baywater...last time ulu ulu..now goldmine...:cheers5:

dtrax
16-12-12, 13:54
property meant to be bot not sold?

radha08
16-12-12, 13:57

agree x 10:)

buttercarp
16-12-12, 13:58

Goldmine is useful only if you sell the gold.
Just sit inside and admire not very useful.

Actually thanks to the international schools lik NPS and UWC.

But all are 99y LH.
Someday have to sell.

radha08
16-12-12, 14:06

But all are 99y LH.
Someday have to sell.

honestly with MRT at doorstep the price of gold can only go up...unless one day nobody use mrt...people FLY from jurong to changi..:D:D:D

East Lover
16-12-12, 15:59
Same here ;) one more year to go :D :D

East Lover
16-12-12, 16:02

But all are 99y LH.
Someday have to sell.
I agree with you. Have to cash out at right time to realize the real gold, otherwise just 镜中月,水中花 :rolleyes:
Btw, which one are u staying? A, B OR C? :D

buttercarp
16-12-12, 16:29
I agree with you. Have to cash out at right time to realize the real gold, otherwise just 镜中月,水中花 :rolleyes:

镜中月,水中花- I like this!
I like your avatar, sis- you are the 花, right :) ?
A,B or C - you guess - you will have 1 in 3 chances right.
LOL..... something like PSLE question :D !

Laguna
16-12-12, 16:32

yes, I remembered when I was waiting for my dream house to complete, I went there at least 3 - 4 times a week to see.....and every time, complaint...why so slow

East Lover
16-12-12, 16:49
镜中月,水中花- I like this!
I like your avatar, sis- you are the 花, right :) ?
A,B or C - you guess - you will have 1 in 3 chances right.
LOL..... something like PSLE question :D !
Thanks. I like my avatar too :ashamed1: ...now me 既不羞花,也不闭冃hahaha :D :D :D
I give you a big A! :rolleyes: full mark? :D

East Lover
16-12-12, 16:56
yes, I remembered when I was waiting for my dream house to complete, I went there at least 3 - 4 times a week to see.....and every time, complaint...why so slow
I check every day now, so slow :simmering: just like bro Radha, really hope can have a magic remote to click fest forward hahaha

azeoprop
16-12-12, 17:09
Cherish the time that is given to you. :)

Time will fly away before you know it and will never return again... :(

16th Dec 2012 will soon be another page in history. :OldFart:

mcmlxxvi
16-12-12, 17:16
Cherish the time that is given to you. :)

Time will fly away before you know it and will never return again... :(

16th Dec 2012 will soon be another page in history. :OldFart:

5 days to 21st

buttercarp
16-12-12, 17:21
5 days to 21st

Bro, you don't sound very keen.
Having cold feet ;) ?

mcmlxxvi
16-12-12, 17:22
Bro, you don't sound very keen.
Having cold feet ;) ?

feet is cold but heart is warmmmmm

lifeline
16-12-12, 17:37

i wish my perception of time can be very elastic and very curvy. why want it to fast forward... already feel that it is moving forward too fast. must slow down that march towards that d day, not this 21 hor. must try to savour every moment, esp the trying ones, which are the ones that usually slow down our perception of time anyway! :D

buttercarp
16-12-12, 18:02
i wish my perception of time can be very elastic and very curvy. why want it to fast forward... already feel that it is moving forward too fast. must slow down that march towards that d day, not this 21 hor. must try to savour every moment, esp the trying ones, which are the ones that usually slow down our perception of time anyway! :D

Yup me too.
I think the world is moving faster than last time.
So I wish it could slow down a little.

mcmlxxvi
16-12-12, 18:18
time flies when we having fun.

so have less fun to live longer.

quality? or duration?

take your pick. we only live once.

lifeline
16-12-12, 18:25

quality? or duration?

no la... the duration is finite. it is our perception of it that can be adjusted... just imagine that you are like a movie projector playing in slow mo can liao.

samuelk
16-12-12, 18:50
I love the east.
inter terrace asking 5800 per month. Nice n decent amt for rental returns.

kane
16-12-12, 19:07
镜中月,水中花

I learnt a new phrase every other day from here. Very good place to expand my chinese vocab. Lol.

cavaliver
16-12-12, 20:13

quality? or duration?

Definitely quality over duration ! :p

buttercarp
16-12-12, 20:23

quality? or duration?

Even when I am not having real fun, ie just sit in my room and stare into blank space and enjoying the tranquility of the quiet room, time still passes so fast.

cavaliver
16-12-12, 20:26
Even when I am not having real fun, ie just sit in my room and stare into blank space and enjoying the tranquility of the quiet room, time still passes so fast.

"放空"- I do that all the time.
:p

irisng
16-12-12, 20:27

Though my 2nd ppty is in D14 (mm unit) but I still can't wait for it to complete, need to wait for another 3 yrs, sign.... Every week, must go down once to check how is the progress, haha. Initially bought this ppty for investment but now might want to use it for own stay and rent out my current one. Reason: 1) easier to maintain, feel so lazy nowadays to clean up the whole house. 2) can taste different type of food without need to drive out.

cavaliver
16-12-12, 20:28
[QUOTE=buttercarp]Even when I am not having real fun, ie just sit in my room and stare into blank space and enjoying the tranquility of the quiet room, time still passes so

Double post

cavaliver
16-12-12, 20:43
For my 1st pc, I drove to the site, climb up the opposite hdb block to see the development . For 2nd property, no need because it is just across the road. For 3rd property , I am still driving there on some weekends to see look, see look. For me, they are my babies:D

draik
16-12-12, 20:48

I brought for investment and I still find it too slow. Got to wait for 3 years. I dunno how to go through these 3 years.

ekl2ekl2
16-12-12, 20:54
For my 1st pc, I drove to the site, climb up the opposite hdb block to see the development . For 2nd property, no need because it is just across the road. For 3rd property , I am still driving there on some weekends to see look, see look. For me, they are my babies:D

Hmm.....Thinking of properties under construction as Babies in the womb.
Every day must touch, feel, dream, till TOP.

Is this behaviour uniquely Singaporean?

draik
16-12-12, 21:05

Very good description. It was a terrible waiting game.

zeamybro
16-12-12, 21:22
Sometimes, we look forward too much the future as if we were to live in this world forever ... Only to realize our kids are no longer babies, we are no longer youthful and our parents may not have that much time to spend with us anymore.

Treasure the present moment. Make the best out of every situation. Enjoy life :)

willow
16-12-12, 21:41

Ummmmm..... this baby in the womb for 3 yrs is a little too long.

azeoprop
16-12-12, 21:44
Sometimes, we look forward too much the future as if we were to live in this world forever ... Only to realize our kids are no longer babies, we are no longer youthful and our parents may not have that much time to spend with us anymore.

Treasure the present moment. Make the best out of every situation. Enjoy life :)

http://youtu.be/zmgyHTt2Gsg

:o :OldFart:

zeamybro
16-12-12, 22:26
http://youtu.be/zmgyHTt2Gsg

:o :OldFart:

Thanks for the nice song, a song which I sometimes get to sing along with the radio on 97.2fm while driving on Sunday night.

Let me return you with another emo song, a song which ever made me deeply reflect on my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RguTBdlBVNc&feature=youtube_gdata

azeoprop
16-12-12, 22:40
Thanks for the nice song, a song which I sometimes get to sing along with the radio on 97.2fm while driving on Sunday night.

Let me return you with another emo song, a song which ever made me deeply reflect on my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RguTBdlBVNc&feature=youtube_gdata

Waaa...ultra long time never hear this song liaoz, one of her earlier works.

:cheers4:

Sleepyhead
16-12-12, 22:45
I'm also waiting.... Neck long longggggg....

Is it normal for ToP to be brought forward from the official date? If so, what is the usual number of months/years?

Thx.

azeoprop
16-12-12, 22:54
I brought for investment and I still find it too slow. Got to wait for 3 years. I dunno how to go through these 3 years.

Sing this song everyday.... :D

http://youtu.be/ICL061nPcA8

左三年右三年这一生见面有几天....:rolleyes:

kane
16-12-12, 23:17

I totally agree. don't say 4th lah. any unit you buy to invest, no feeling, cos it's just another digit.

totally different when you are planning to move in to the unit yourself.

Sleepyhead
17-12-12, 07:15
5 days to 21st

Hmm.. I've been away on holidays and have not been following the forum much..... Sounds like I've missed something... Is bro MCM = bro Carbuncle?

Was there a thread about this?

Thx.

Kanarazu
17-12-12, 07:43

Low rise development TOP faster. :) meanwhile spend time planning your ID by going to shops or read magazines.

Kanarazu
17-12-12, 07:46
Hmm.. I've been away on holidays and have not been following the forum much..... Sounds like I've missed something... Is bro MCM = bro Carbuncle?

Was there a thread about this?

Thx.
Yes that's him. Carbuncle is 1976.

v_esta
17-12-12, 08:18
^5, bro radha...!
We are already going window shopping for nice furniture... though it's Still very very early! Haha...

:D

radha08
17-12-12, 09:20
^5, bro radha...!
We are already going window shopping for nice furniture... though it's Still very very early! Haha...

haha njoy...i looking for patio furniture...:D

price
17-12-12, 09:33
can ask Laguna for recommendation! he/her got a very nice balcony set up! :D

Laguna
17-12-12, 09:44

enjoy shopping....
it is too early for u to do so...wait till TOP

zeamybro
17-12-12, 09:44
Sing this song everyday.... :D

http://youtu.be/ICL061nPcA8

左三年右三年这一生见面有几天....:rolleyes:

Wah azeoprop bro, u also v old sch.. i like.

Ok perhaps these songs can also depict how the bro/sis here feel

1. 總有一天等到你 (sung by Cui Ping, the buttercarp hairstyle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11ZXU77ssE

2. 痴痴地等
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF9ai1WJv3E

3. 等 (ok this one not so old sch, by Stella Huang)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzZ3w79s820

howgozit
17-12-12, 11:54
Landed properties return on investment is low... you will get better returns renting out your penthouse condo.

Plus its a spanking brand new house.... you will have to spend some money to render it liveable or rentable. Since you are going to put out that money why not enjoy it yourselves? Your current condo you are living in is aleady in a rentable condition.

Also... can you bear to let a stranger live in and abuse your pristine "virgin" house?

May I propose you move to your new house and rent out your condo... when the MRT work is completed do another reassessment of the needs of your family.

I love the east.

cavaliver
17-12-12, 12:04
Talking about songs, my 青梅竹马 sang this song to me when she graduated from australia that she don t want to wait for me anymore. (Me still an nus undergrad then.) :(

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1XvYBNwx_0

buttercarp
17-12-12, 12:13
Landed properties return on investment is low... you will get better returns renting out your penthouse condo.

Plus its a spanking brand new house.... you will have to spend some money to render it liveable or rentable. Since you are going to put out that money why not enjoy it yourselves? Your current condo you are living in is aleady in a rentable condition.

Also... can you bear to let a stranger live in and abuse your pristine "virgin" house?

May I propose you move to your new house and rent out your condo... when the MRT work is completed do another reassessment of the needs of your family.

LOL..... yes I can't wait to enter the "virgin" house!
Yup, you are right- moving in to the new house and renting out my condo is better.

My tentative plan - move to new house, let out PC.
Then when past the 4 yr mark (so that no need to pay SSD) , kiv sell landed, buy another PC then either move back to old PC with new renovation or to the new PC.

But people who have lived in landed tell me that once live in landed, the chance of giving it up and returning to apartment living voluntarily is slim.

zeamybro
17-12-12, 12:23
I guess folks in the late 30s or 40s aspire to stay in landed, and aim to upgrade to bigger and bigger houses. But once they reach towards their late 60s, when their children one by one get married off, they may find the house too big and hope to move back to a smaller and more manageable apartment.

howgozit
17-12-12, 12:23
Good plan.

wrt moving back to apartment after landed it varies from families to families according to their needs. For example many of my friends who are retired with grown-up married children would prefer to move out of their landed into apartments or condos.

but a growing family usually find it difficult to leave landed living.

LOL..... yes I can't wait to enter the "virgin" house!
Yup, you are right- moving in to the new house and renting out my condo is better.

My tentative plan - move to new house, let out PC.
Then when past the 4 yr mark (so that no need to pay SSD) , kiv sell landed, buy another PC then either move back to old PC with new renovation or to the new PC.

But people who have lived in landed tell me that once live in landed, the chance of giving it up and returning to apartment living voluntarily is slim.

Shanhz
17-12-12, 14:44
i am sure i am the only one who drive past my "new" unit every day to look at.... the fence.. construction haven't even begun. showflat still there. hahahaha..

anyway, it is only 1 junction away from my normal route of travel.

blackjack21trader
17-12-12, 16:28
i am sure i am the only one who drive past my "new" unit every day to look at.... the fence.. construction haven't even begun. showflat still there. hahahaha..

no you are not! when i first bought an OCR condo, Botannia. I drove from east to west and then back to office every morning just to take progress photo of the project!

now every few days i go UP@Robertson to take the progress photo :)

Rysk
17-12-12, 18:11

I also drive pass to/fro to see my "new" unit every day.. but only from Mon to Fri only.. Cos it is the route to my work place :D

draik
17-12-12, 19:52
I hope to see my baby every month because it is not on my way. I only pass by it once a week on a bus and I peek through houses to see it. So far, I have only taken one picture.

However, I am happy to see the pile caps on site.

irisng
17-12-12, 21:33
I totally agree. don't say 4th lah. any unit you buy to invest, no feeling, cos it's just another digit.

totally different when you are planning to move in to the unit yourself.

No lah, 1st ppty (beside self-stay) for investment, feeling can be excited also, never be a landlord before, don't know how the future tenants will be like and don't know will everythings go on smoothly or not, so many don't know leh.:scared-3:

Sleepyhead
17-12-12, 21:38
Yes that's him. Carbuncle is 1976.

Ah.. Thanks for enlightening!

So are we still waiting for the announcement on 21st dec or has that also been revealed?

buttercarp
17-12-12, 21:43
Ah.. Thanks for enlightening!

So are we still waiting for the announcement on 21st dec or has that also been revealed?

More will be revealed then, unless he gets cold feet :D !

DKSG
17-12-12, 22:32
no you are not! when i first bought an OCR condo, Botannia. I drove from east to west and then back to office every morning just to take progress photo of the project!

now every few days i go UP@Robertson to take the progress photo :)

U r a good investor ... really care very much about your investments...

After Office boy got his 5-6 unit, he stop going there every day liao ... becomes like once a week, once a month...

By now, I only drive past the BUC in D15 every 2-3 months ... haha!

I am lousy investor ...

DKSG

ekl2ekl2
17-12-12, 23:18
U r a good investor ... really care very much about your investments...

After Office boy got his 5-6 unit, he stop going there every day liao ... becomes like once a week, once a month...

By now, I only drive past the BUC in D15 every 2-3 months ... haha!

I am lousy investor ...

DKSG

Like children maybe, first 1 and 2 very excited, by the time it reaches 5 or 6th, all their functions lose the novelty factor and may not even remember their birthday anymore.

Shanhz
18-12-12, 05:29
Like children maybe, first 1 and 2 very excited, by the time it reaches 5 or 6th, all their functions lose the novelty factor and may not even remember their birthday anymore.

this is so true!

Jonathan0503
18-12-12, 15:19

I think it's 镜中花 水中月

East Lover
18-12-12, 15:39
I think it's 镜中花 水中月
Haha u ar right! Sorry I sala :ashamed1:
So do we have answer of sis butter? A or C? :D

Jonathan0503
18-12-12, 16:02

It's ok. We are all here to learn..:)

buttercarp
18-12-12, 16:28

What made you narrow it down to these 2?
What happened to the B?

East Lover
18-12-12, 16:48
What made you narrow it down to these 2?
What happened to the B?
Let me narrow further, B is too small to suit ur posh life style ;) u mentioned future MRT at doorstep, so not A... So only C is the correct answer?? :D

buttercarp
18-12-12, 16:58
Let me narrow further, B is too small to suit ur posh life style ;) u mentioned future MRT at doorstep, so not A... So only C is the correct answer?? :D

B's PH got big roof terrace - good for partying :D !

radha08
18-12-12, 17:29
B's PH got big roof terrace - good for partying :D !

sis please dont reveal where u live this forum got a lot of weirdos..someone might stalk u...:scared-1:...for me i cant care less..stalk stalk lor!....:D:D:D

radha08
18-12-12, 17:34
sigh now i cant even vist sea-esta showflat...used to be my weekend pastime with the kids..they used to love running thru the showflat..while me and my wife went over and over the unit..:doh:...i think i need to get a LIFE:D:D:D

Show flat closed on 121212:47:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8501/8280402097_2a88af2d98.jpg

buttercarp
18-12-12, 17:41
sis please dont reveal where u live this forum got a lot of weirdos..someone might stalk u...:scared-1:...for me i cant care less..stalk stalk lor!....:D:D:D

Ok, I will heed ur advice.
Thanks , bro :) .
But I don't think sis east will stalk me, right?

East Lover
18-12-12, 17:49
Ok, I will heed ur advice.
Thanks , bro :) .
But I don't think sis east will stalk me, right?
Aiyoh, me, bro Radha, master chestnut, and our dear McKinnon like open book :ashamed1:

Till now, I still don't know which PH belongs to sis butter? A? B? Or C? :D till now don't know its mr laguna or ms laguna hahaha :D

And and is our MM King is the carbuncle? :rolleyes:

radha08
18-12-12, 17:54
Aiyoh, me, bro Radha, master chestnut, and our dear McKinnon like open book :ashamed1:

Till now, I still don't know which PH belongs to sis butter? A? B? Or C? :D till now don't know its mr laguna or ms laguna hahaha :D

And and is our MM King is the carbuncle? :rolleyes:

open book ok..but NOT facebook:scared-1::D

mcmlxxvi
18-12-12, 19:08
I think it's 镜中花 水中月

all of you wrong. its 海上花

lol

Shanhz
18-12-12, 19:46

you must be secretly enjoying the attention, bro!! :doh:

azeoprop
18-12-12, 19:49
all of you wrong. its 海上花

lol

http://youtu.be/aLC2v6dck74

睡夢成真 轉身浪影洶湧沒紅塵
殘留水紋 空留遺恨
願只願他生
昨日的身影能相隨
永生永世不離分

:rolleyes:

East Lover
18-12-12, 20:01
http://youtu.be/aLC2v6dck74

睡夢成真 轉身浪影洶湧沒紅塵
殘留水紋 空留遺恨
願只願他生
昨日的身影能相隨
永生永世不離分

好词。。不过扯太远了吧?:p :p

Laguna
18-12-12, 20:40
宋词,唐诗,元典
为我最爱

East Lover
18-12-12, 21:02
宋词,唐诗,元典
为我最爱
Dear, do u mean 元曲?:D

radha08
19-12-12, 00:30
you must be secretly enjoying the attention, bro!! :doh:

not as much as you in ur maserati...:scared-4::doh:

Laguna
19-12-12, 06:35
Dear, do u mean 元曲?:D
ya
it was too late to correct by the time I realized my mistake
华语实在很漂亮

Shanhz
19-12-12, 07:55
not as much as you in ur maserati...:scared-4::doh:

oh shit.. my maserati giving me too much attention.. i think better change to lamborghini.. like that better? :scared-4:

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 10:24
布动花鱼的华人真可悲。。。

East Lover
19-12-12, 10:47
布动花鱼的华人真可悲。。。
板栗先生不会欣赏花鱼喔。。。

radha08
19-12-12, 12:21
oh shit.. my maserati giving me too much attention.. i think better change to lamborghini.. like that better? :scared-4:

if everything fails...try a fellali....;)..topless would be nice...:cool:

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 13:38
板栗先生不会欣赏花鱼喔。。。

什么是 "板栗"??

Bently?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3ndNn7d09x1FGPpJiyu-SFwOTrscVf7b9bb5bhrizA4x4ahmSIg

Shanhz
19-12-12, 13:41
if everything fails...try a fellali....;)..topless would be nice...:cool:

fellali has had its share of attention. i reckon.. as long not red colour, shld be ok?

East Lover
19-12-12, 14:03
什么是 "板栗"??

Bently?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3ndNn7d09x1FGPpJiyu-SFwOTrscVf7b9bb5bhrizA4x4ahmSIg
If u right click the auto translation by bing, u guess whose name will be translated into 板栗?:D

Laguna
19-12-12, 15:04
布动花鱼的华人真可悲。。。
糟了!什么是布动花鱼?

East Lover : chestnut here we call as 粟子不是板栗

East Lover
19-12-12, 15:39
糟了!什么是布动花鱼?

East Lover : chestnut here we call as 粟子不是板栗
I also only knew chestnut as 板栗 via bing. Maybe american Chinese call it 板栗?

布动花鱼 = 不懂华语 哈哈哈 :D :D :D

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 15:42
If u right click the auto translation by bing, u guess whose name will be translated into 板栗?:D

为何你说‘胸豆’先生‘不动花鱼’?

你怎么知道?

可能他‘生疮不漏’呢?

East Lover
19-12-12, 15:53
为何你说‘胸豆’先生‘不动花鱼’?

你怎么知道?

可能他‘生疮不漏’呢?
有没有生疮不晓得,但他坦承他可是吃马铃薯成大的。:D

hyenergix
19-12-12, 15:59
Collecting my keys tomorrow :D

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 16:26
有没有生疮不晓得,但他坦承他可是吃马铃薯成大的。:D

吃马咛鼠??奥。。他可真残忍啊

East Lover
19-12-12, 16:47
Congrats ! Which project? :)

East Lover
19-12-12, 16:48
吃马咛鼠??奥。。他可真残忍啊
小朋友中英兼通,人才啊:cheers5:

hyenergix
19-12-12, 16:52
Congrats ! Which project? :)

JB :ashamed1: If you don't see me in this forum after tomorrow, it prob means I have been murdered there :scared-5:

Wish all a Merry Christmas in advance :)

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 16:56

果酱过江。。。 泥野步来。您食哪丽人?

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 16:58
JB :ashamed1: If you don't see me in this forum after tomorrow, it prob means I have been murdered there :scared-5:

I want pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! landed bliss

zeamybro
19-12-12, 16:59
他不只是中英兼通,可能还搞男女通奸呢...

East Lover
19-12-12, 17:06
他不只是中英兼通,可能还搞男女通奸呢...
Hahaha let's wait for 21-12-12 :cheers5:

East Lover
19-12-12, 17:08

Merry Christmas to u! :cheers4:

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 17:08
他不只是中英兼通,可能还搞男女通奸呢...

你。。。。你。。。。。 饥饿买不来哦!

hyenergix
19-12-12, 17:22
I want pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! landed bliss

I will post again, with pics in tt area too ;)

azeoprop
19-12-12, 17:23
Congrats! :cheers4:

hyenergix
19-12-12, 17:26
Thank u. Hope u r done w ur new hse reno.

buttercarp
19-12-12, 17:31

Euphoria may result in amnesia.
Errr..... just don't get spirited away :D .
Remember to post photos, ok :) ?

hyenergix
19-12-12, 17:57
Yup! Will do ;)

radha08
19-12-12, 19:53

:cheers4:...bro...enjoy

hyenergix
19-12-12, 20:09
:cheers4:...bro...enjoy

Thanks. Your turn will come soon in 2 years' time :)

sh
19-12-12, 20:14
他不只是中英兼通,可能还搞男女通奸呢...

Can't stop laughing... Thanks for brightening by day....:cheers4:

chestnut
19-12-12, 20:22
Hyenergix, CONGRATS:cheers4: :cheers4:

hyenergix
19-12-12, 20:24
Hyenergix, CONGRATS:cheers4: :cheers4:

Oh thanks :D

zeamybro
19-12-12, 21:03

Hyenergix, congrats!

If u feel unsafe can engage mcm as your bodyguard to accompany u go there

hyenergix
19-12-12, 21:07
Hyenergix, congrats!

If u feel unsafe can engage mcm as your bodyguard to accompany u go there

He should not venture there in case Singapore's talent got murdered in JB as well.

buttercarp
19-12-12, 23:01

He should not venture there in case Singapore's talent got murdered in JB as well.

Bro mcm said he has poor sense of direction, so more like get lost and dunno how to get back.

DKSG
20-12-12, 08:08
Bro mcm said he has poor sense of direction, so more like get lost and dunno how to get back.

Is he back in Singapore ?

DKSG

buttercarp
20-12-12, 08:18
Is he back in Singapore ?

DKSG

Did he say he was going abroad?
21 Dec is tomorrow.

DKSG
20-12-12, 08:40
Did he say he was going abroad?
21 Dec is tomorrow.

This is so suspense ... Will he come back and announce a new round of CM ? hahaha!

Will there be a Xmas Gathering when he is back ?

All these will be answered Tomorrow !

DKSG

hyenergix
20-12-12, 20:25
Okay, I'm back after collecting the keys. I went by first link then return to Singapore, then went up again by second link. K.O. Below are the photos. Tomorrow I'm going in again for inspection of defects. Both my neighbours have moved in :eek:

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/215/imag1107j.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/imag1107j.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/12/20121220144041a.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/20121220144041a.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/546/20121220143133.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/20121220143133.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/803/20121220134853.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/20121220134853.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/221/20121220134832.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/20121220134832.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/836/20121220135618.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/20121220135618.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/90/20121220143219.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/20121220143219.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/707/20121220135824.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/20121220135824.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/109/imag1110y.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/imag1110y.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/846/20121220094653.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/20121220094653.jpg/)

hyenergix
20-12-12, 20:30
Actually after going Bt Indah area a few times, I feel quite at home lah. The only irritation is the jam at the customs. Prices there are generally halved of Singapore's (after conversion). Nice place. Got myself a SIM card also. I love it :)

azeoprop
20-12-12, 20:32
Waaa....a house that I could only dream of....:o

Is it a semi D? or a quad-house ( as in the rear is connected to another house)?

:cheers6:

hyenergix
20-12-12, 20:34
Waaa....a house that I could only dream of....:o

Is it a semi D? or a quad-house ( as in the rear is connected to another house)?

:cheers6:

Different language - it is a "cluster" or quad house i.e. 4 in a cluster so they have front and side but no back (no big deal and more security this way). So it looks like a semi-D but not a true one.

azeoprop
20-12-12, 20:56
http://www.bukitindahjohor.com.my/property-2-storey-cluster-house-dverde-details.asp

Now the cheapest cluster home already "From RM 943,000" :banghead:

buttercarp
20-12-12, 20:59
Wow, a beauty!
If only it were in S'pore.........
Your neighbours who moved in, are they SC?
It will be good if you are on friendly terms with them so that they can watch over your house.
R u going to live there or is it going to be your weekend house?

hyenergix
20-12-12, 21:10
http://www.bukitindahjohor.com.my/property-2-storey-cluster-house-dverde-details.asp

Now the cheapest cluster home already "From RM 943,000" :banghead:

This is e area I'm most confident n comfortable in in zone B. Feels like Singapore. I expect 10% robust growth annually for e next few years, at least.

hyenergix
20-12-12, 21:14
Wow, a beauty!
If only it were in S'pore.........
Your neighbours who moved in, are they SC?
It will be good if you are on friendly terms with them so that they can watch over your house.
R u going to live there or is it going to be your weekend house?

Shd b Malaysians. Holiday hse :) They have dogs (shd b Malaysians also in case u ask) tt r my natural alarm. Today these guys barked at me like mad. Good.

howgozit
20-12-12, 23:17
Congratulations.

It looks beautiful.

DKSG
21-12-12, 07:37
Someone should start a Bukit Indah Thread under District 38!

DKSG

mcmlxxvi
21-12-12, 08:06
wow its very nice! already can have the resort resort feel just by looking at the photo!

congrats

Shanhz
21-12-12, 08:17
Different language - it is a "cluster" or quad house i.e. 4 in a cluster so they have front and side but no back (no big deal and more security this way). So it looks like a semi-D but not a true one.

actually quad house concept is nice.. other than no place to hang laundry (behind), it is actually safer. you dun get flanked from the back.

looks nice.. is this your wkend home?

DKSG
21-12-12, 08:26
Invite us to your weekend house leh !

If they launching some other houses nearby we can cheong the whole row ?!

DKSG

hyenergix
21-12-12, 08:57
Phase 2 launching v soon. It is actually at Nusa Bestari juz beside Bt Indah. Affordable to poor people like me. Dun say I never share good lobang okay :D Juz PM me if u need more info or visit my place. I'm at e JB Giant having breakfast now . Going for inspection soon. Bye!

DKSG
21-12-12, 09:01
Phase 2 launching v soon. It is actually at Nusa Bestari juz beside Bt Indah. Affordable to poor people like me. Dun say I never share good lobang okay :D Juz PM me if u need more info or visit my place. I'm at e JB Giant having breakfast now . Going for inspection soon. Bye!

Should we visit your new Holiday House ?

Any other forumers keen ?

Office Boy wants to learn more about JB properties also!

Exciting sia!

Anyone else ? If not I will just contact hyenergix (very difficult to spell ar!) directly.

DKSG

DKSG
21-12-12, 09:02
Butter Chestnut and Mentor BJ (probably too busy) ... keen ?

DKSG

Laguna
21-12-12, 09:02

Exciting sia!

Anyone else ? If not I will just contact hyenergix (very difficult to spell ar!) directly.

DKSG

Pl include me.....

radha08
21-12-12, 11:52
wah see already saliva drop....singapore this type house in the millions....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

buttercarp
21-12-12, 12:34
Butter Chestnut and Mentor BJ (probably too busy) ... keen ?

DKSG

I scared to go JB.
Last time my MIL got conned 5K ringgit when she was there.

chestnut
21-12-12, 12:44
I scared to go JB.
Last time my MIL got conned 5K ringgit when she was there.

Sis, Singapore got people kanna con also leh... Appeared in the news hor... Sngapore got killing also hor... Last time mandarin hotel case, Adrian case, etc...
Singapore got hit and run also hor... Like that u not coming out of your house ar????

Japan, last time in train got gas incident hor, so u not taking train in Japan? They got earth quake, so u not going Japan? New York got sandy, so u not visiting NY?

Sis, no need so drama rite.... People have house in JB, u talk until like this, buay swee leh.... Please be a bit sensitive leh.... Paiseh, I so direct hor....

To me, I go jb, nothing happened to me so far leh....

Honest, if so jialat, why causeway always so jam???? :doh:

buttercarp
21-12-12, 12:56
Sis, Singapore got people kanna con also leh... Appeared in the news hor... Sngapore got killing also hor... Last time mandarin hotel case, Adrian case, etc...
Singapore got hit and run also hor... Like that u not coming out of your house ar????

Japan, last time in train got gas incident hor, so u not taking train in Japan? They got earth quake, so u not going Japan? New York got sandy, so u not visiting NY?

Sis, no need so drama rite.... People have house in JB, u talk until like this, buay swee leh.... Please be a bit sensitive leh.... Paiseh, I so direct hor....

To me, I go jb, nothing happened to me so far leh....

Soli lah bro.... I didn't mean to be a wet blanket.
When I RSVP office boy's invite, I tot I give him my reason.
You are rite about there got what, here also got.

I told my MIL that luckily she was not harmed.
Just treat the 5K loss as a lesson learnt.

hyenergix
21-12-12, 14:36
Almost done w inspection n cleaning. Jelly legs now. I shd b here again on wed morning to install toilet fittings. I have given enuff hint where my house is. U can juz google n drive direct into e showflat near e guardhouse. Going for relaxation n shopping at Aeon soon. Bye!

Shanhz
21-12-12, 15:47

causeway jam is becoz custom officer slow lah.

hyenergix
22-12-12, 05:13

Exciting sia!

DKSG

My house is actually not that big and nice, too embarrassed to make you guys travel all the way there to see :p As mentioned there is a show room that is open everyday from morning until evening that is more convenient (any time ready for you) and with nicer decoration. With more properties in the surrounding Tamans TOP in the next few years, the area will boom. Yesterday (on Friday afternoon) Aeon was already *very* crowded. Imagine 2 years later...

hyenergix
22-12-12, 05:45
Pl include me.....

If you are thinking of investing in JB: I feel that your kids are already very fortunate. Please don't over-leverage at your golden age for them :p Bilateral ties might shift and investors/owners like us may be trapped.

hyenergix
22-12-12, 06:21
Forget to add, those who really want to visit and don't mind the dust also can PM me. My house is currently undergoing defect rectifications - this is a good sign that the developer is very responsive to owners' requests (many developers don't in JB).

My schedule at that place is below. Juz drop me a PM if you are turning up and I will pass you my JB mobile number in case you are lost on the way there:

23 Dec Sun (9am-12pm)
26 Dec Wed (9am-12pm)
30 Dec Sun (tbc)

I can also share with you some info on JB properties :)