PDA

View Full Version : Seaview vs Greenview vs Cityview

Ringo33
18-12-12, 11:19
In the context of Singapore, which apartment view do you think will be most sought after in the next 15 to 20 years?

NO_7
18-12-12, 12:03
I love 3 in 1.

cnud
18-12-12, 12:06
I love city views. Different things to look at. But must be high floor.

Seaview and greenery views stay almost the same. Bored after a while.

DMCK
18-12-12, 12:20
why no pool view?

iwantgizmos
18-12-12, 12:24
I love 3 in 1.
The Sail @ Marina Bay has it all. 3-IN-1

Seaview - Marina Bay / Panoramic seaview
Greenview - Garden By The Bay
Cityview - CBD skyline/MBS/Flyer

Too bad I cannot buy. :doh:

Ringo33
18-12-12, 12:31
The Sail @ Marina Bay has it all. 3-IN-1

Seaview - Marina Bay / Panoramic seaview
Greenview - Garden By The Bay
Cityview - CBD skyline/MBS/Flyer

Too bad I cannot buy. :doh:

When government release those plot of lands around MBS for highrise development, there will be not more seaview or garden view. Only view is bay view.

Ringo33
18-12-12, 12:38
I love city views. Different things to look at. But must be high floor.

Seaview and greenery views stay almost the same. Bored after a while.

I actually think there in future there will very limited supply of greenery view apartments in Singapore, while cityview will be plenty.

cnud
18-12-12, 12:40
I actually think there in future there will very limited supply of greenery view apartments in Singapore, while cityview will be plenty.

Ya. And greenery view no need too high floor.

zeamybro
18-12-12, 13:30
I prefer seaviews, but there are cons - Corrosive, dirty and noisy (esp those along the east coast). I love looking at the ships sailing past your windows esp while you relax indoor during a hot sunny afternoon.

Best is to get those which are not directly beside the ECP but separated by a low-rise building in between. In this way, you dont get much of the expressway pollution yet u get unblocked seaviews. Yes, such units exist but need to search hard though :D

Ringo33
18-12-12, 14:14
I prefer seaviews, but there are cons - Corrosive, dirty and noisy (esp those along the east coast). I love looking at the ships sailing past your windows esp while you relax indoor during a hot sunny afternoon.

Best is to get those which are not directly beside the ECP but separated by a low-rise building in between. In this way, you dont get much of the expressway pollution yet u get unblocked seaviews. Yes, such units exist but need to search hard though :D

At the moment, I think only reflection has such a view. But in future, when PSA move out of Keppel, there will be plenty to choose.

East Lover
18-12-12, 14:21

mandarin garden?
10 years ago 18th floor unit 3-bedder with this kind of view only 6xxK! :doh: 往事不堪回首 :banghead:
http://d15realtys.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/mandarinseaview2.jpg

zeamybro
18-12-12, 21:07
mandarin garden?
10 years ago 18th floor unit 3-bedder with this kind of view only 6xxK! :doh: 往事不堪回首 :banghead:
http://d15realtys.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/mandarinseaview2.jpg

EL sis, yes!!! Was that pic taken from your old unit? Nice sea and greenery view without the expressway pollution ....

Not jus mandarin gardens, There are some other units along the coast that could enjoy the seaviews yet unaffected by the expressway pollutions :D