PDA

View Full Version : Sea Suites (D5, FH)

richwang
30-12-12, 11:01
http://www.sea-suites.com/

I've passed by the site yesterday, most of the units are earmarked with some buyers, the VVIP contract sign will start next Sat.

Mostly 1 bedder, decent size. But the pool is at the roof top.
Price tag: S$1500 - S$1700 psf (likely on the higher end).

Thanks,
Richard

triple70
30-12-12, 11:48
28K sqft site, 52 units, and the pool only 15m lap pool?

mcmlxxvi
30-12-12, 11:50

If it helps for reference, Kovan Grandeur pool is 16m x 5m.

CondoInterested
30-12-12, 12:13
Will it block some of Peak@Belmeg unit's sea view ?

richwang
30-12-12, 15:38
Will it block some of Peak@Belmeg unit's sea view ?

Yes, Level 1-3 will be blocked.
But when The Peak was launched, there was an old ugly building blocking the view anyway.

Thanks,
Richard

mcmlxxvi
02-01-13, 08:56
Seasuites will be Singapore's first residential launch for 2013

52-unit luxury apartment tower kicks off January 5.

Located at 252 – 258 Pasir Panjang Road, SeaSuites is the most recent project of Link (THM) Greenleaf Pte Ltd, a boutique developer of high-end landed residential properties in Singapore’s prime districts.

SeaSuites, a low-rise luxury apartment tower of 5-storeys comprising of 52 units, is built on raised land with visible sea views. An ‘avant garde’ inspired building, the majority of the units is in the 1 to 2-bedroom categories ranging between 517 – 1,410 square foot and the remaining 3-bedroom units are approximately 1,066 – 1,615 square foot.

Each apartment will come with enablement for a home automation system and the complex will offer residents common barbecue pit areas, gymnasium, state-of-the-art hydrotherapy pool and a lap pool strategically situated on the roof-top for all to enjoy the sea views.

Situated in Singapore’s south-west coast on rare freehold land, SeaSuites is located less than 200-metres to the recently completed Haw Par Villa MRT Station and a 9-minute (drive) to Ayer Rajah Expressway. Pasir Panjang is Singapore’s latest hotspot for buyers seeking long to medium-term investments. Recently face lifted with easily accessible amenities such business parks and budget hotels, the new conveniences craft a refreshing transformation in Singapore’s west coast area customarily known for its residential ‘leafy’ appeal. With little high-rise and no HDB developments on the stretch of Pasir Panjang Road, this creates potential higher pick-up value.

Essential existing amenities which will appeal to potential investors are the nearby shopping facilities (Orchard Road and Raffles Place), all within 15 minutes’ (drive). Local and international schools, polytechnics, the National University of Singapore and Alexandra Hospital are all within a close proximity.

Mr Alan Tan, Head of Local Projects for HSR International Realtors, is certain that SeaSuites will offer a high quality and competitively priced product in the rest of central region* area. Mr Tan adds, “In today’s current market, new high-end property in Pasir Panjang range approximately S$1,400 — $1,800 per square foot and buyers should take in consideration some recent resale prices have been higher. By 2014, projected prices would not differ substantially; however, rent on investment may provide a healthy gross yield, caveated between 4 – 6% per for astute investors. Further still, the developer will be offering an attractive discount package at the preview this weekend, therefore, the optimum time to purchase is now.”

phantom_opera
02-01-13, 08:59
what is the lowest echelon quantum?

mcmlxxvi
02-01-13, 09:47
what is the lowest echelon quantum?

Aiyo ghost bro, you in offce right? Just reach out for your calculator la...

1400 x 517 = 723800

But I think not so simple... 1800psf probably the highest psf for smallest size.

So maybe something like 1650psf x 517sf ~ $850k for lowest floor smallest size? guesstimate

chestnut
02-01-13, 17:52
Bro mcm, when u start looking into my region... One to get one near by and we can lim kopi often?????

Cheers

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

mcmlxxvi
02-01-13, 19:07
Bro mcm, when u start looking into my region... One to get one near by and we can lim kopi often?????

Cheers

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

I tot you coming to East side? :confused:

If you cum and I go there.... pengz la...

chestnut
02-01-13, 19:15
I tot you coming to East side? :confused:

If you cum and I go there.... pengz la...

Hahahaha, I bot east but staying put in west....

Cumfirmed.....

Hahahaha.....

Actually sea suite quite value for money... Damn near mrt... Just need to check if got security or not... Because so few units, be prepared to pay for condo mgmt fee....

They quite smart, put swimming pool, etc... On top... Basement car park... So developer put in quite a fair bit of thinking...

mcmlxxvi
02-01-13, 19:22
Hahahaha, I bot east but staying put in west....

Cumfirmed.....

Hahahaha.....

Actually sea suite quite value for money... Damn near mrt... Just need to check if got security or not... Because so few units, be prepared to pay for condo mgmt fee....

They quite smart, put swimming pool, etc... On top... Basement car park... So developer put in quite a fair bit of thinking...

I actually like PP.... was actually looking at Maylea and Foliage that time in 2008ish

chestnut
02-01-13, 19:50
I actually like PP.... was actually looking at Maylea and Foliage that time in 2008ish

Prices have doubled from then.

lajia
02-01-13, 19:55

Wa, quite cramped hor??

richwang
02-01-13, 20:10
There will be no security guards, so the management fees will be reasonable. It is common in Pasir Panjang for not having security guards.

Thanks,
Richard

richwang
02-01-13, 20:12
I remember the lowest indicating price I read was something like S$800K because the unit sizes are decent (no studios, but 1 bedders).

Thanks,
Richard

chestnut
02-01-13, 20:35
There will be no security guards, so the management fees will be reasonable. It is common in Pasir Panjang for not having security guards.

Thanks,
Richard

No security guards have issue leh... When raining, visitor need to come out of car to press intercom to open gate... When gate spoil, someone must know how to operate gate manually to open... The intercom needs to be linked to gate to open, if not will be siong...

Parc imperial got security...

teddybear
02-01-13, 20:41
No security guard better live in HDB, no difference... :p

Thanks,
Richard

Pynchmail
02-01-13, 20:45
No security guards have issue leh... When raining, visitor need to come out of car to press intercom to open gate... When gate spoil, someone must know how to operate gate manually to open... The intercom needs to be linked to gate to open, if not will be siong...

Parc imperial got security...

Nowadays, use handphone instead of intercom.

chestnut
02-01-13, 20:48
Nowadays, use handphone instead of intercom.

Use hand phone, understand... Open gate via intercom better be good.... Some intercom need to call in before can open...

Another is, delivery people jialat... Rain, faint... Wonder if mailbox outside or inside???

I prefer security guard... But if renting out, no prob...

chestnut
02-01-13, 20:50
Oh ya, thru hand phone... Clover by the park like this.... Botannia also... Forgot... But what if your phone engage??? How to open the gate??? I talking about car park gate.... Not side gate.

gfoo
02-01-13, 20:51
Mordor
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vxu_tx5NynY/TATn2B-4OPI/AAAAAAAAjp0/uknQxMfiFV8/s1600/_DSC4669m6.jpg

Pynchmail
02-01-13, 20:52
Use hand phone, understand... Open gate via intercom better be good.... Some intercom need to call in before can open...

Another is, delivery people jialat... Rain, faint... Wonder if mailbox outside or inside???

I prefer security guard... But if renting out, no prob...

I agree. This type of condo just pretend staying in landed lor. Actually, some delivery people also use handphone instead of intercom or doorbell :doh:

Pynchmail
02-01-13, 21:04
Mordor
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vxu_tx5NynY/TATn2B-4OPI/AAAAAAAAjp0/uknQxMfiFV8/s1600/_DSC4669m6.jpg

Wow. View from Ecthelion?

proud owner
02-01-13, 21:08
Oh ya, thru hand phone... Clover by the park like this.... Botannia also... Forgot... But what if your phone engage??? How to open the gate??? I talking about car park gate.... Not side gate.

This condo is very close to the road...

From top down , it's Peak at Balmeg, then FEO's Horizon. Then Sea suites....

Bus will be running right outside the gate. Very noisy

chestnut
02-01-13, 21:15
This condo is very close to the road...

From top down , it's Peak at Balmeg, then FEO's Horizon. Then Sea suites....

Bus will be running right outside the gate. Very noisy

Bro, this one on top of small hill... Above is peak. Next is west-N, next is horizon... Horizon also about same distance from road... Actually best is the peak... Very near mrt as well... Unlike grand hill.

Actually this one so near mrt leh... Same like west-N, no security.

richwang
02-01-13, 21:21
Security Guards can easily cost you S$5K per month (Day and Night Guard). So it will be S$100 additional cost per month for 50 units project.

Thanks,
Richard

chestnut
02-01-13, 21:22
Security Guards can easily cost you S$5K per month (Day and Night Guard). So it will be S$100 additional cost per month for 50 units project.

Thanks,
Richard

Yup. You have parc imperial rite... In front is west-n. they use shutter gate. Actually parc imperial very solid.

mcmlxxvi
02-01-13, 21:34
Yup. You have parc imperial rite... In front is west-n. they use shutter gate. Actually parc imperial very solid.

Brought to you by Fragrance Group...

richwang
02-01-13, 21:37
Is it possible to share security guards for Parc Imperial and Sea Suites?
This will cut down the running cost.
Win-Win

Thanks,
Richard

chestnut
02-01-13, 21:38
Brought to you by Fragrance Group...

I am fully aware... Hahahaha... This is my area... They wanted to buy the town house next to parc imperial... They bot the first and last unit only... En bloc turned sour... The townhouse people wanted more and fragrance got upset... See, I know the story... Hahahaha

teddybear
02-01-13, 21:43
$5k per month for 1 Day & Night guard (ie. $2.5k pm per guard on 12 hours shift) can only get you Grade C guards where the Night guard got as though don't have because most sleeping at night after you go to sleep... :doh:

Thanks,
Richard

mcmlxxvi
03-01-13, 08:29
Keen interest in Pasir Panjang freehold units
Jan 03, 2013
By Esther Teo, Property Reporter
A new residential project in Pasir Panjang by boutique developer Link (THM) has received strong interest from buyers even before its formal launch.
Marketing agent HSR said that about 100 cheques have been collected for the freehold 52-unit development, SeaSuites, which will be launched this Saturday.
Average prices are expected to be about $1,650 per sq ft. Most of the units are one- and two-bedders ranging from 517 sq ft to 1,410 sq ft. The three-bedroom units are 1,066 sq ft to 1,615 sq ft.
Link (THM) Group started out in the fashion business before diversifying into property in 2004, its founder and group chief executive Kenny Tan told The Straits Times.
His love for design made property development a good fit, he said. Mr Tan, 45, started out by developing small-scale landed developments before moving on to larger-scale non-landed projects.
Link also has light industrial and commercial developments under its belt, including office development Sultan Link in Mohamed Sultan Road.
It has two other developments in the pipeline, including a landed housing site in Holland Road - where the homes are expected to fetch between $10.5 million and $11 million each - and another light industrial project off Bukit Merah Road.
"We are very focused on location, especially in a small country like Singapore. For landed homes, for instance, we'll look at the Holland and Bukit Timah areas," Mr Tan said.
"For non-landed homes, we can consider any site that is less than 300m away from an MRT station... Any site that is not more than $100 million, we have the cash flow to take it up ourselves," he added.
The design of the firm's properties differentiates Link from other developers, Mr Tan said. For instance, he once built a basement swimming pool in a bungalow.
Apart from expanding the business here, Mr Tan is also setting his sights further afield.
He revealed that the firm is working on a mega residential and commercial project in Medini, a region in Iskandar, with an expected gross development value of RM2.5 billion (S$1 billion). The total gross floor area of the site is 2.7 million sq ft.
Separately, Kismis Lodge near Toh Tuck Road was put up for collective sale yesterday.
The expected price for the site, zoned for landed homes, is about $90 million, marketing agent Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) said. This works out to about $1,281 per sq ft of the land area.
The site can be redeveloped to yield about 43 strata terraced homes, JLL said. If sold, each owner of the 64-unit project will receive about $1.4 million.

chestnut
03-01-13, 08:37
Land bought at 758 psf ppr.

mcmlxxvi
03-01-13, 09:04
Aiyo ghost bro, you in offce right? Just reach out for your calculator la...

1400 x 517 = 723800

But I think not so simple... 1800psf probably the highest psf for smallest size.

So maybe something like 1650psf x 517sf ~ $850k for lowest floor smallest size? guesstimate

Wow i was right on about the 1650psf

richwang
03-01-13, 21:42
$5k per month for 1 Day & Night guard (ie. $2.5k pm per guard on 12 hours shift) can only get you Grade C guards where the Night guard got as though don't have because most sleeping at night after you go to sleep... :doh:

Tried Grade A, also sleep at night. The biggest problem is some guard takes job from another project, so he might work 24 hrs - sleeping anyway.

I seriously think guards should operate in 3 shifts : 3 x 8 hrs.

Thanks,
Richard

Tmi
04-01-13, 15:49
Is the showflat ready for viewwwwwwing?

tkssss

lifeline
04-01-13, 16:00
Is the showflat ready for viewwwwwwing?

tkssss

my friend called. showflat only open from 10am tomorrow to those who submitted cheque. before that, you can only peek in from outside or discuss floor plans with the agents.

Tmi
04-01-13, 16:03
my friend called. showflat only open from 10am tomorrow to those who submitted cheque. before that, you can only peek in from outside or discuss floor plans with the agents.

lifelineeee ... thanks so muchhhhhhhh.........

sh
05-01-13, 15:36
price list attached

primeesense
05-01-13, 16:49
price list attached

Is there a lot of people? How is the layout?

sh
05-01-13, 17:58
Layout ok, quite efficient, except for end units with long corridors, most 1 bedders, units facing south gone, by the time I left at noon

zeamybro
05-01-13, 20:11
http://i48.tinypic.com/63umgx.jpg

coolchoc
05-01-13, 21:41
HSR peeps say maintenance is $65/share apprx. Total shares = 311. ie. $20,215/mth apprx.

The funds will be sufficient to run & maintain a project of with a roof top pool, a hydrotherapy pool, gym, 2 lift shafts, cleaners, gardener and re-painting works etc?

richwang
05-01-13, 22:04
HSR peeps say maintenance is $65/share apprx. Total shares = 311. ie. $20,215/mth apprx.

The funds will be sufficient to run & maintain a project of with a roof top pool, a hydrotherapy pool, gym, 2 lift shafts, cleaners, gardener and re-painting works etc?

S$20K per month to maintain such project is about right.

Thanks,
Richard

richwang
06-01-13, 11:37

Most the units are 6 shares (50 sqm - 100 sqm), so the monthly fees will be

S$65 x 6 = S$390

Almost S$400 per month for a 1 bedder.

Not cheap!

Thanks,
Richard

coolchoc
07-01-13, 22:27
Most the units are 6 shares (50 sqm - 100 sqm), so the monthly fees will be

S$65 x 6 = S$390

Almost S$400 per month for a 1 bedder.

Not cheap!

Thanks,
Richard

With GST already $417.30/mth :D

With $20k/mth, I supposed no guard & no MA staff?

How much is maintenance fee of Parc Imperial? Is it well-maintained?