7) Social Security by Enforcement Agents

8) Time Security by Efficient Statutory Boards

9) Hedging against Natural Events like disasters

10) Hedging against Global Currency Risks

11) Hedging against commodity risks like Gold

12) Hedging against Water Crisis by New-water

To be continued

Good Luck.

Who would be so stupid to sell Singapore property in the current global economic state for a dime cheaper?

I hope it is not YOU.

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:22
When you buy a Singapore property, you BUY with it the following:

1) Citizen Security provided by Government

Which Government on planet Earth will give you a TOTALLY NEW REPLACEMENT FLAT when they need to use your OLD and USELESS HDB ?

Which Government on planet Earth will allow you to take out equity from your HDB lease when you are OLD and NOBODY wants your old flat anymore?

Which Government?

ANSWER: Only in Singapore can you find this Government.

phantom_opera
03-01-13, 15:25
Temasek TSR for last 20y is 15% per year ....
CalPERS 20-year investment return is 7.7 percent

Temasek is Singapore Warren Buffet ... that's where SERS come from

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:26

2) Asset Security provided by Singaporean Banks

Which bank in Singapore dare to behave like the angmo banksters?

Which bank ?

Answer: You cannot find one single Singaporean bank like that, and they will also guarantee your deposits.

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:28
Temasek TSR for last 20y is 15% per year ....
CalPERS 20-year investment return is 7.7 percent

Temasek is Singapore Warren Buffet ... that's where SERS come from

Yes, you are a smart brother. Not like some guniang fools still wearing eye patches on both their eyes la.

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:31
Which bank in Singapore dare to behave like the angmo banksters?

Which bank ?

Answer: You cannot find one single Singaporean bank like that, and they will also guarantee your deposits.

I predict with MY THIRD EYE, MASSIVE FOREIGN FUNDS WILL START TO FLOOD OUR SINGAPOREAN BANKS by MARCH.

I hope they upgraded their IT system liao la.

WOAHAHHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:33
I predict with MY THIRD EYE, MASSIVE FOREIGN FUNDS WILL START TO FLOOD OUR SINGAPOREAN BANKS by MARCH.

I hope they upgraded their IT system liao la.

WOAHAHHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

I predict, with my THIRD EYE, that:

Global Investors in flocks and flocks of flying machines, under the guise of Tourists, WILL JAMPACK our ONLY Airport by JUNE !

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:46
I predict, with my THIRD EYE, that:

Global Investors in flocks and flocks of flying machines, under the guise of Tourists, WILL JAMPACK our ONLY Airport by JUNE !

Place your BETS !

Remain outside the Lion City and watch your money become a SITTING DUCK, or GRAB A STAKE here and sleep soundly every night !

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:47
Place your bets !

Put your wealth in SAFE LIONS PAWS or put them in the SHAKY AND SWEATY CLAWS !

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:52
Place your bets !

Put your wealth in SAFE LIONS PAWS or put them in the SHAKY AND SWEATY CLAWS !

I saw a Swan black in color landed on the lake.

On the opposite of the lake, throngs and throngs of golden heads and some black heads scurrying to swim across the lake.

A Mighty Lion stood guard before the City Gate, watching the crowd converging.

The first few climbed out of the lake, carrying bags and bags of gold ingots .

They bow before the Lion,pleading the Mighty Lion to let them enter the City.

On the first strike of the Gong, 32 taels of gold ingots equal 100 Lion coins.

On the second strike of the Gong, 64 taels of gold ingots equal 100 Lion coins.

On the third strike of the Gong, 128 taels of gold ingots equal to 100 Lion coins.

One of the late river crossers exclaimed, " Of what use is my gold? When I can't even enjoy it outside the Lion City?!! "

With that, the Black Swan flew over the man and snatched him away.

This post dated 30 December Year Two Thousand and Twelve 12:55 pm, Singapore Time.

2013, the year of the Double Headed Serpent..........

phantom_opera
03-01-13, 15:52
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2012/12-2/20130102_JPMc3_17_0.jpg

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 15:54
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2012/12-2/20130102_JPMc3_17_0.jpg

SWEE ARH ! CHIN SWEE ARH !

WOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svhnr-nU5DI

phantom_opera
03-01-13, 16:26
High earners face major tax increase

The bill approved in Congress to avert the fiscal cliff would bring the first major tax increase on high earners in 20 years.

Taxpayers earning more than USD450k will face an income tax rate of 39.6% in 2013, up from last year’s rate of 35%.

Taxes on capital gains and dividends for most investors will remain the same in the aftermath of the fiscal cliff deal. For individuals earning more than $400,000, rates on both dividends and capital gains jump to 20% from 15%. (In addition, as part of the deal to pay for the Affordable Care Act, those making more than $250,000 will also pay an additional 3.8% on investment income, including both dividends and capital gains.)

The upshot is that for the highest earners both dividends and gains will be taxed at 23.8%.

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 16:28

The bill approved in Congress to avert the fiscal cliff would bring the first major tax increase on high earners in 20 years.

Taxpayers earning more than USD450k will face an income tax rate of 39.6% in 2013, up from last year’s rate of 35%.

Taxes on capital gains and dividends for most investors will remain the same in the aftermath of the fiscal cliff deal. For individuals earning more than $400,000, rates on both dividends and capital gains jump to 20% from 15%. (In addition, as part of the deal to pay for the Affordable Care Act, those making more than $250,000 will also pay an additional 3.8% on investment income, including both dividends and capital gains.)

The upshot is that for the highest earners both dividends and gains will be taxed at 23.8%.

wow..you are so smart that I want to hug and kiss you la, brother !

BUT I NOT GAY HOR...WOAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

blackjack21trader
03-01-13, 16:43
We cannot force on the freewill of the global funds,
But we can make our TINY RED DOT the reasons for them to stay here willingly.
Much work has to be done, the window only opens once.

leesg123
03-01-13, 18:03

May not be so simple. There are ways to reduce tax in usa thru careful planning by professipnal.

Allthepies
03-01-13, 19:25
Yes sir! Going to make my next property purchase near to chin swee!

teddybear
03-01-13, 23:45
"Buying a Singapore property is better than GOLD:"

This quote I strongly agree! :D

1) Citizen Security provided by Government

2) Asset Security provided by Singaporean Banks

3) Health Security provided by Healthcare Service

4) Currency Security provided by MAS

5) Future Security provided by Singaporean Schools

6) Employment Security by Singaporean Businesses & MNCs

7) Social Security by Enforcement Agents

8) Time Security by Efficient Statutory Boards

9) Hedging against Natural Events like disasters

10) Hedging against Global Currency Risks

11) Hedging against commodity risks like Gold

12) Hedging against Water Crisis by New-water

To be continued

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 05:39
actually I had written a free ebook entitled “ HDB Millionaire” 2 years ago just for junior investors. This is still available for TOTALLY FREE NO STRING ATTACHED download on my website.

but sadly, due to my time constrain as a director of many angmo companies, it was only partially completed. Writing a book is totally different from ranting in a forum leh :( ranting like a mad man is easier as you can tell from my many posts in this forum.

anyway, time passed and of course my "advice" had already evolved. And now I am so happy you seek this answer for the young punks out there again:

1: THE HUMAN DESIGN

Brothers and sisters here are all human beings, I believe. Although I must admit there are beings from other realms in this forum.

To invest well, you have to first KNOW YOURSELVES. That is, WHAT ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU MADE UP OF. But sadly, I can tell you, young punks nowadays more interested in k-pops or k-dramas than knowing WHAT they are.

You see, The HUMAN IS DESIGNED TO WORK AS A COUPLE.

Wait a sec, you say. What ? As a couple? I mean, we are taught all genders are equal and everyone is a FREE independent individual in schools, aren't we ?

Let your handsome brother here tell you, THEY BLUFF YOU ONE LA ! WOAHAHAHHEHEHEHHE

A MAN IS WIRED TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM A WOMAN. The man is lacking in certain aspects which the woman are good at. If you like a metaphor from me, A MAN IS A BULL and A WOMAN IS A COWBOY.

What ? Brothers like chestnut would certainly say I should go back to IMH again, no?

Let me ask you a very simple question: YOU SEE ANY SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR or BILLIONAIRE NOT HAPPILY MARRIED? A few can even marry a few times ! Of course, the latter is not encouraged.

The question is, Why Billionaires are desperate to find a partner once they lose their partner? WHY? Let me tell you, herein lies the FIRST SECRET to successful investment:

1) FIND A MARRIAGE PARTNER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Because both the male and female species are wired to complement or make up for each other's strengths and weaknesses in any investment decision making.

2: The Couple is the Double Headed Serpent !

If you get married, you will have a higher combined income. Now, a married couple's income is a hedged income much like a double headed serpent.

How so? You asked your handsome brother here.

Very simple, a married couple's income is an income from 2 sources. Meaning it is lower risk than one income from one person. Ask yourself this question, in the event of a recession, touch wood BUT can you be so unlucky as both get retrenched at the same time??? See the magic message here I am trying to convey? It is a lower risk income.

Now, it will not work if say a guy and a gal cohabit together but not married. How so? Very simple, both would be on different stakes when making an investment decision. Well, human nature as it is selfish, one party can choose to run road before the investment fails. But if you are both married, die die have to try to meet any challenges put to you by life.

So, now you understand why a couple is a double headed serpent, and why combined income sources is actually a diversified risk instrument, I shall continue further my advice to young aspiring property investors with low capital of say SGD400,000. There is a trick around this.

3. Singapore HDB policy is Santa Claus Policy.

"What? Am I hearing this correctly," many young bothers and sisters now wondering if I am now typing from the IMH ( Institute of Mental Health).

Let me explain before you jump to any conclusion.

A NEW HDB gave the buyer an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the rest of the market segments. How so?

Because it is a very Heavily Subsidised Investment. So UNFAIR that your humble brother sometimes imagine the HDB to be headed by Santa Claus giving away free monies !

The construction costs itself for a single unit already well surpassed the price each citizen pay for a new HDB. Let alone if we were to take into consideration infrastructural costs or intangible benefits like lift lobby, carparks, gardens, public facillities like libraries and shopping malls.

To add to this ridiculous charitable act, the Singapore Government actually built MRT stations ( or MTR as known in Hong Kong, or Subways as known in angmo cities ) and light rails system within walking distance of the new projects.

Not surprisingly, the new HDB or new EC are always closer to MRT stations than the private condos. There is only one exception in the Lion City and that is ION Orchard.

What were they thinking? Unlike the Minister who spent countless sleepless nights thinking about how to curb the sizzling hot Singapore property market; your humble brother here spent countless sleepless nights wondering if HDB is really headed by Santa Claus.

Where on this Planet's developed cities can you find a new 900sqft 3 bedder apartment selling for less than S$500,000? If you convert that into British Pound or Swiss Franc, it looked even more ridiculous!

Indeed, HDB is giving you free monies- albeit not in the form of hard cold cash, but in a form of market asset value which eventually you can choose to convert into cash if you want to.

A quick mental work by your humble brother, for each new HDB unit, the buyer stands to gain at least S$20,000 from the construction costs, and at least an additional S$80,000 if you compare a similar sized HDB resale unit.

A new BTO investment of about S$300,000 would be worth around S$400,000 if put into the resale market after complying the minimum occupation period. And that is just conservatively calculating.

Then, for those uncles and aunties who bought their Marine Parade New HDB for less than S$100,000 20 years ago, it became even more ridiculous when a recent unit there was sold for a COLD HARD S$1,000,000.

Now, if we even take a high inflation modal rate of 5% annually for 20 years, the uncles and aunties still stand to gain more than S$700,000 in present value terms !

NOW YOU GET IT?

Well, if you are a young investor with little capital, you should try to get married and then ballot for Executive Condo, BTO or HDB. Then, get a loan from HDB or bank to service your asset.

Getting a HDB immediately after your marriage will have gotten you started a few hundred meters ahead from the rest of your peers in the long property investment marathon.

PAP government is on the right track, dun be brainwashed by the Internet forums.

see what my mentor said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7D3_eGaO5k

4. HDB Policy is also my Grandmother's Policy.

"You can't be serious," I heard young punks saying this infront of their iPhones to me again.

Read My Lips: HDB POLICY IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S POLICY !

wow...that was just scary man......before you tell on me and get me to lim kopi, let me quickly tell you a story:

Only a few brothers and sisters here are aware, I got to where I am today because I was born with a silver spoon. Or... I was born into a disgustingly rich family la. But anyway, that's another story.

You see, I got a head start in property investment using a S$500,000 seed money given by my 100 years old grandmother on my 19th birthday la. ( Very paiseh...I play cheat la.....WOAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEH )

However, all is not lost! The roads to Rome are all different, but the destination is the same, my good young brothers and sisters.

"I feel like smashing his face," indeed, my third eye heard you !

Anyway, before you got all angry...listen to me for a sec.

When you buy a HDB, the subsidised rate they gave you, is.......

JUST LIKE THE SEED MONEY MY GRANDMOTHER GAVE ME !

BINGO! Now you believe that I am an enlightened being with a THIRD EYE liao bo?

I shall share with you how to capitalise on this grandmother's seed money from HDB la.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

samuelk
04-01-13, 07:09
actually I had written a free ebook entitled “ HDB Millionaire” 2 years ago just for junior investors. This is still available for TOTALLY FREE NO STRING ATTACHED download on my website.

but sadly, due to my time constrain as a director of many angmo companies, it was only partially completed. Writing a book is totally different from ranting in a forum leh :( ranting like a mad man is easier as you can tell from my many posts in this forum.

anyway, time passed and of course my "advice" had already evolved. And now I am so happy you seek this answer for the young punks out there again:

1: THE HUMAN DESIGN

Brothers and sisters here are all human beings, I believe. Although I must admit there are beings from other realms in this forum.

To invest well, you have to first KNOW YOURSELVES. That is, WHAT ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU MADE UP OF. But sadly, I can tell you, young punks nowadays more interested in k-pops or k-dramas than knowing WHAT they are.

You see, The HUMAN IS DESIGNED TO WORK AS A COUPLE.

Wait a sec, you say. What ? As a couple? I mean, we are taught all genders are equal and everyone is a FREE independent individual in schools, aren't we ?

Let your handsome brother here tell you, THEY BLUFF YOU ONE LA ! WOAHAHAHHEHEHEHHE

A MAN IS WIRED TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM A WOMAN. The man is lacking in certain aspects which the woman are good at. If you like a metaphor from me, A MAN IS A BULL and A WOMAN IS A COWBOY.

What ? Brothers like chestnut would certainly say I should go back to IMH again, no?

Let me ask you a very simple question: YOU SEE ANY SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR or BILLIONAIRE NOT HAPPILY MARRIED? A few can even marry a few times ! Of course, the latter is not encouraged.

The question is, Why Billionaires are desperate to find a partner once they lose their partner? WHY? Let me tell you, herein lies the FIRST SECRET to successful investment:

1) FIND A MARRIAGE PARTNER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Because both the male and female species are wired to complement or make up for each other's strengths and weaknesses in any investment decision making.

2: The Couple is the Double Headed Serpent !

If you get married, you will have a higher combined income. Now, a married couple's income is a hedged income much like a double headed serpent.

How so? You asked your handsome brother here.

Very simple, a married couple's income is an income from 2 sources. Meaning it is lower risk than one income from one person. Ask yourself this question, in the event of a recession, touch wood BUT can you be so unlucky as both get retrenched at the same time??? See the magic message here I am trying to convey? It is a lower risk income.

Now, it will not work if say a guy and a gal cohabit together but not married. How so? Very simple, both would be on different stakes when making an investment decision. Well, human nature as it is selfish, one party can choose to run road before the investment fails. But if you are both married, die die have to try to meet any challenges put to you by life.

So, now you understand why a couple is a double headed serpent, and why combined income sources is actually a diversified risk instrument, I shall continue further my advice to young aspiring property investors with low capital of say SGD400,000. There is a trick around this.

3. Singapore HDB policy is Santa Claus Policy.

"What? Am I hearing this correctly," many young bothers and sisters now wondering if I am now typing from the IMH ( Institute of Mental Health).

Let me explain before you jump to any conclusion.

A NEW HDB gave the buyer an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the rest of the market segments. How so?

Because it is a very Heavily Subsidised Investment. So UNFAIR that your humble brother sometimes imagine the HDB to be headed by Santa Claus giving away free monies !

The construction costs itself for a single unit already well surpassed the price each citizen pay for a new HDB. Let alone if we were to take into consideration infrastructural costs or intangible benefits like lift lobby, carparks, gardens, public facillities like libraries and shopping malls.

To add to this ridiculous charitable act, the Singapore Government actually built MRT stations ( or MTR as known in Hong Kong, or Subways as known in angmo cities ) and light rails system within walking distance of the new projects.

Not surprisingly, the new HDB or new EC are always closer to MRT stations than the private condos. There is only one exception in the Lion City and that is ION Orchard.

What were they thinking? Unlike the Minister who spent countless sleepless nights thinking about how to curb the sizzling hot Singapore property market; your humble brother here spent countless sleepless nights wondering if HDB is really headed by Santa Claus.

Where on this Planet's developed cities can you find a new 900sqft 3 bedder apartment selling for less than S$500,000? If you convert that into British Pound or Swiss Franc, it looked even more ridiculous!

Indeed, HDB is giving you free monies- albeit not in the form of hard cold cash, but in a form of market asset value which eventually you can choose to convert into cash if you want to.

A quick mental work by your humble brother, for each new HDB unit, the buyer stands to gain at least S$20,000 from the construction costs, and at least an additional S$80,000 if you compare a similar sized HDB resale unit.

A new BTO investment of about S$300,000 would be worth around S$400,000 if put into the resale market after complying the minimum occupation period. And that is just conservatively calculating.

Then, for those uncles and aunties who bought their Marine Parade New HDB for less than S$100,000 20 years ago, it became even more ridiculous when a recent unit there was sold for a COLD HARD S$1,000,000.

Now, if we even take a high inflation modal rate of 5% annually for 20 years, the uncles and aunties still stand to gain more than S$700,000 in present value terms !

NOW YOU GET IT?

Well, if you are a young investor with little capital, you should try to get married and then ballot for Executive Condo, BTO or HDB. Then, get a loan from HDB or bank to service your asset.

Getting a HDB immediately after your marriage will have gotten you started a few hundred meters ahead from the rest of your peers in the long property investment marathon.

PAP government is on the right track, dun be brainwashed by the Internet forums.

see what my mentor said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7D3_eGaO5k

4. HDB Policy is also my Grandmother's Policy.

"You can't be serious," I heard young punks saying this infront of their iPhones to me again.

Read My Lips: HDB POLICY IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S POLICY !

wow...that was just scary man......before you tell on me and get me to lim kopi, let me quickly tell you a story:

Only a few brothers and sisters here are aware, I got to where I am today because I was born with a silver spoon. Or... I was born into a disgustingly rich family la. But anyway, that's another story.

You see, I got a head start in property investment using a S$500,000 seed money given by my 100 years old grandmother on my 19th birthday la. ( Very paiseh...I play cheat la.....WOAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEH )

However, all is not lost! The roads to Rome are all different, but the destination is the same, my good young brothers and sisters.

"I feel like smashing his face," indeed, my third eye heard you !

Anyway, before you got all angry...listen to me for a sec.

When you buy a HDB, the subsidised rate they gave you, is.......

JUST LIKE THE SEED MONEY MY GRANDMOTHER GAVE ME !

BINGO! Now you believe that I am an enlightened being with a THIRD EYE liao bo?

I shall share with you how to capitalise on this grandmother's seed money from HDB la.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

thanks for sharing. As aways you have a point. As long as the tender prices of land remains high n the reserve place resins high, any property will gain a net appreciation. But the game is changing everyday. From cooling measures to 60 year lease. Now the buzz word is affordability.

whatever it is the gains seems to be elusive n the gains has become unpredictable. If the plan is to start small n then move up to the next stage of evolution, then the advise makes sense. If it is maximise gains like betting on stock for newbie, then its a tad difficult for people who want fast profit n cash out to spluge on cars.

DC33_2008
04-01-13, 07:43
Property game in singapore used to be for a lot more players but now are restricted with new rules to a smaller group depending on the following: owners of types of homes, age group, level of income, etc.:) Those who had played the game earlier have accumulated more chips and still can play the game. Some new comers play with PM $. :scared-2:

phantom_opera
04-01-13, 07:46
Amateurs always go for quickie, slow and steady consistent performance over a long time is the key to success

Dun believe me? Since year 2000, other than gold, property n Cpf SA which gives compound return more than 5pc per year? Lehman minibonds? even temasek just return 10pc compound in last 10y

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:15
Amateurs always go for quickie, slow and steady consistent performance over a long time is the key to success

Dun believe me? Since year 2000, other than gold, property n Cpf SA which gives compound return more than 5pc per year? Lehman minibonds? even temasek just return 10pc compound in last 10y

That is true brother. But there is something I need to bring up here to remind our good MIW, something that has been bothering me for many nights....

sigh yo...dunno to say or not to say leh....say already the EC owners may be angry with me la......but for the good of all property owners...I think I should say......

say dun say...say, dun say......:doh:

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:17
EC quantum of more than S$2million I read and I worried.

Then I read an advert on the newspaper saying something like using CPF to finance totally a property purchase, effectively enjoying zero cash outlays for the purchase....

Something is VERY wrong here.....say dun say, say, dun say ???

:doh:

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:19
EC quantum of more than S$2million I read and I worried.

Then I read an advert on the newspaper saying something like using CPF to finance totally a property purchase, effectively enjoying zero cash outlays for the purchase....

Something is VERY wrong here.....say dun say, say, dun say ???

:doh:

Think I better consider carefully first before saying la...:banghead:

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:20
Think I better consider carefully first before saying la...:banghead:

This idea of zero cash outlays have a consequence.....NOT to the buyers...but may affect.....may affect......say dun say, say, dun say....:scared-4: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

dtrax
04-01-13, 13:23
SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:24
This idea of zero cash outlays have a consequence.....NOT to the buyers...but may affect.....may affect......say dun say, say, dun say....:scared-4: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

May affect OUR CPF Reserve la !

:scared-4:

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:25
SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIYO... DUN ASK ME LIM KOPI LA... THIS I will say very fast and then I will disappear ok....come back when the tide subsides!!!

dtrax
04-01-13, 13:27
AIYO... DUN ASK ME LIM KOPI LA... THIS I will say very fast and then I will disappear ok....come back when the tide subsides!!!

oh i love quickies :)

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:28
May affect OUR CPF Reserve la !

:scared-4:

I ask you 3 simple questions,

1) CPF Reserve belongs to who?

Answer: ALL OF US, TIO BO?

2) CPF Reserve have direct impact on our Lion treasure chest bo?

Answer: Got, tio bo?

3) IF CPF RESERVE affected in any way, who will take the blame?

Answer: The MANAGER, tio bo?

SAY DUN SAY, SAY,DUN SAY......:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:34
I ask you 3 simple questions,

1) CPF Reserve belongs to who?

Answer: ALL OF US, TIO BO?

2) CPF Reserve have direct impact on our Lion treasure chest bo?

Answer: Got, tio bo?

3) IF CPF RESERVE affected in any way, who will take the blame?

Answer: The MANAGER, tio bo?

SAY DUN SAY, SAY,DUN SAY......:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

When I have CPF of say S$2000 every month and then take this CPF contribution out from the CENTRAL CPF, and invest in a property without additional cash outlays from my main income....what risk is there ?

Ans: NO RISK IF my mortgage payments stays below S$2000 and you can use the total CPF to finance your mortgage payments.

Everything will go well if the EC quantum keeps appreciating, tio bo?

And Central CPF Reserve also look well, tio bo?

BUT...A BIG BUT

If say, MY BOSS is angry and then cause the buyers to lose their jobs touch wood or the EC bubbles to burst and then what happens.....?

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE VALUATION OF OUR CPF RESERVE?

WHAT HAPPENS IF MANY EC MORTGAGES Becomes BAD LOANS ?

BYE BYE ! I DISAPPEAR NOW LIAO !

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:50
When I have CPF of say S$2000 every month and then take this CPF contribution out from the CENTRAL CPF, and invest in a property without additional cash outlays from my main income....what risk is there ?

Ans: NO RISK IF my mortgage payments stays below S$2000 and you can use the total CPF to finance your mortgage payments.

BUT...A BIG BUT

If say, MY BOSS is angry and then cause the buyers to lose their jobs touch wood or the EC bubbles to burst and then what happens.....?

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE VALUATION OF OUR CPF RESERVE?

BYE BYE ! I DISAPPEAR NOW LIAO !

PAISEH, I got to add somemore before I disappear:

If interest rates edged up by only 1%, THE MORTGAGE PAYMENTS WILL START TO EAT INTO MY MAIN INCOME LA....IF I BORROW very little, then I can still struggle to pay hor....BUT IF....IF SAY I BORROW A LOT of FUTURE MONEY TO BUY MY EC...then how arh?

This effect varies EXPONENTIALLY WITH THE PERCENTAGE OF MY CPF contribution used to finance the purchase and also to the interest rates increase .

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:52

If interest rates edged up by only 1%, THE MORTGAGE PAYMENTS WILL START TO EAT INTO MY MAIN INCOME LA....IF I BORROW very little, then I can still struggle to pay hor....BUT IF....IF SAY I BORROW A LOT of FUTURE MONEY TO BUY MY EC...then how arh?

This effect varies EXPONENTIALLY WITH THE PERCENTAGE OF MY CPF contribution used to finance the purchase and also to the interest rates increase .

HISTORICALLY INTEREST RATES DO NOT increase gradually....hor.....USUALLY IS SUDDEN HERD MENTALITY that shoots the interest rates into hyperspace !

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:54
HISTORICALLY INTEREST RATES DO NOT increase gradually....hor.....USUALLY IS SUDDEN HERD MENTALITY that shoots the interest rates into hyperspace !

INTEREST RATES SHOOT UP when all the CENTRAL BANKS decided that CREDIT WORTHINESS OF THE BORROWER DOES NOT DESERVE THE low rates.

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 13:55
INTEREST RATES SHOOT UP when all the CENTRAL BANKS decided that CREDIT WORTHINESS OF THE BORROWER DOES NOT DESERVE THE low rates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrL_F6tnT4

focus
04-01-13, 14:59
ayments.

What you have mentioned can be applicable to the many private property investors as well right?

If ECs goes pop, why PC will not?
Btw, i may have missed your thread on why landed will drop but PCs will not.

DKSG
04-01-13, 15:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrL_F6tnT4

No need to say Goodbye la!

Its not Time To Say Goodbye yet.

Using CPF monies to buy EC has a higher level mandate at the government level. It helps citizens to focus on working hard to repay their debts.

This is something only those who have been through it will understand. So Mentor BJ (with 999-silver spoon in mouth) may not need to go through.

You see, when people fork out large sums of monies (and we are talking about people whose pay maybe $6K and instalments of $2.5K, they stay focus on marking money for themselves and the country. They dont want to rock the boat and will support economic decisions at the country level.

This is the best share option scheme management can ever imagine!

DKSG

vboy
04-01-13, 15:34
very true!

Using CPF monies to buy EC has a higher level mandate at the government level. It helps citizens to focus on working hard to repay their debts.

This is something only those who have been through it will understand. So Mentor BJ (with 999-silver spoon in mouth) may not need to go through.

You see, when people fork out large sums of monies (and we are talking about people whose pay maybe $6K and instalments of $2.5K, they stay focus on marking money for themselves and the country. They dont want to rock the boat and will support economic decisions at the country level.

DKSG

newbie11
04-01-13, 15:38
Profound office boy

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 15:43

Read carefully over again.

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 15:45
What you have mentioned can be applicable to the many private property investors as well right?

If ECs goes pop, why PC will not?
Btw, i may have missed your thread on why landed will drop but PCs will not.

PC investors can take care of themselves. I am talking about using ALL the streaming CPF contributions (expected by buyers to continue to stream into the long future ) to buy overpriced property.

The stake in CPF monies is everyone's, but the risk is passed unevenly. In this case, the burden of the risks is passed to CPF.

I have no worry if the CPF balance is used to pay property purchases.

Do you see where we are getting to?

I bet not.

phantom_opera
04-01-13, 15:52
bro BJ, I started another thread to say many will become bank slaves in 2018 ;)

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 15:53
bro BJ, I started another thread to say many will become bank slaves in 2018 ;)

Really? Very clever brother ! You got my point !!

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 15:55
Really? Very clever brother ! You got my point !!

THE KEY HERE IS HDB AND EC MUST REMAIN AFFORDABLE AND SUBSTAINABLE APPRECIATION OVER THE LONG TERM like 20 or 30 years.

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 15:56
THE KEY HERE IS HDB AND EC MUST REMAIN AFFORDABLE AND SUBSTAINABLE APPRECIATION OVER THE LONG TERM like 20 or 30 years.

One can do many thing to make the appreciation unsubstainable: one of the ways is to expedite the appreciation rate.

darkseed73
04-01-13, 15:57
I thought that's why CPF have special account and medisave so u cannot use everything to buy house?

This is also a way govt lock your money down to ensure CPF will never be 0.

NEVER EVER - unless u are dead.

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 15:59
I thought that's why CPF have special account and medisave so u cannot use everything to buy house?

This is also a way govt lock your money down to ensure CPF will never be 0.

NEVER EVER - unless u are dead.

Using the balance to BUY an AFFORDABLE house is one matter. Using the streaming contributions is another.

You seemed to be very confident that one can topback the minimum sum required upon sales of the property ?

Well, honestly, for new HDBs launched by Ah Khaw I have no worry. But for others I am not so sure.

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:05
Using the balance to BUY an AFFORDABLE house is one matter. Using the streaming contributions is another.

You seemed to be very confident that one can topback the minimum sum required upon sales of the property ?

Well, honestly, for new HDBs launched by Ah Khaw. But for others I am not so sure.

And, using the WHOLE OF THE STREAMING CONTRIBUTIONS? I am not so sure too. correct me if I am wrong.

taggy
04-01-13, 16:09

Well, honestly, for new HDB I have no worry. But for others I am not so sure.

hi bro bj, so your point is too many ppl cheong ec or big quantum ec ?
but, what is the diff ?...
if ec not available, the "same group of ppl who cheong ec" will still use their "streaming cpf contributions" to cheong pc...
unless new cm is to do with cpf oa usage on ec/pc ? oh no... touch wood... no no no

phantom_opera
04-01-13, 16:11
actually hoh ... the EC penthouse at 2.0x m ... they borrow how much??

since the couple income is < 12k ... can borrow 1.6m from bank meh, which bank so daring??

or rich dad pay cash :tongue3:

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:12
hi bro bj, so your point is too many ppl cheong ec or big quantum ec ?
but, what is the diff ?...
if ec not available, the "same group of ppl who cheong ec" will still use their "streaming cpf contributions" to cheong pc...
unless new cm is to do with cpf oa usage on ec/pc ? oh no... touch wood... no no no

SIGH YO.....Dun blame me har you SAY ONE HOR!

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:13
actually hoh ... the EC penthouse at 2.0x m ... they borrow how much??

since the couple income is < 12k ... can borrow 1.6m from bank meh, which bank so daring??

or rich dad pay cash :tongue3:

father pay one la... somemore my wife reported all penthouses SOLD ..but ...I think you are clever enough from your information sharing here that what will happen soon...this we dun say ok.

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:15
father pay one la... somemore my wife reported all penthouses SOLD ..but ...I think you are clever enough from your information sharing here that what will happen soon...this we dun say ok.

and i bet you are also clever enough to know my wife is one of my grassroots la.

otherwise, how i get so fast info leh ?

WOAHAAHAHHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

taggy
04-01-13, 16:17
assuming couple 12k income with no other outstanding loan (car, credit card, etc), actually max can borrow how much?

can Senior Professional Loan Specialist Consultant newbie11 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/member.php?u=98375) help to answer? :D

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:19
assuming couple 12k income with no other outstanding loan (car, credit card, etc), actually max can borrow how much?

can Senior Professional Loan Specialist Consultant newbie11 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/member.php?u=98375) help to answer? :D

I have no worry for those staying below the EC penthouses la...in fact, how much they borrow is immaterial for this group of people....SIGH.....say , dun say...say dun say ????

phantom_opera
04-01-13, 16:20
Quote from CPF:

If your housing loan is still outstanding when your total CPF usage for the property has reached the VL and you are below the age of 55, you may continue to use the excess in your CPF Ordinary Account savings to repay the housing loan after setting aside half of the prevailing Minimum Sum. Savings in the Special Account (including the amount used for investments) and Ordinary Account can be used to meet half of the prevailing Minimum Sum.

=> would it soon become:

after setting aside the prevailing Minimum Sum

as of now is 139k

:p

taggy
04-01-13, 16:20
...this we dun say ok.
eh... can u give more sibei direct hint huh... :ashamed1:

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:21
eh... can u give more sibei direct hint huh... :ashamed1:

upstairs that ghost already say liao la......

taggy
04-01-13, 16:21
=> would it soon become:

after setting aside the prevailing Minimum Sum

:p

like this will be buay tahan liao.... must revolt !!!

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:25

CHIOKAPENG LA......FUNNY LA !!!!

You young people dun understand la.

That is why I say the MORE YOU SHOULD SUPPORT MIW

THEY HAVE ALL THE FINANCIAL MIGHT AND TOOLS AND BRAINS AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE CLOUDY WATER LA.....

WOAHAHAHHA

phantom_opera
04-01-13, 16:25

only applicable to new purchase ... ;)

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:27
CHIOKAPENG LA......FUNNY LA !!!!

You young people dun understand la.

That is why I say the MORE YOU SHOULD SUPPORT MIW

THEY HAVE ALL THE FINANCIAL MIGHT AND TOOLS AND BRAINS AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE CLOUDY WATER LA.....

WOAHAHAHHA

Dun forget....WHO SET THE SOR RATE which filters to SIBOR? It is not LIONS LA....

IT IS AN EAGLE !

SOR: Swap offer rate is fixed by the Association of Banks in Singapore. It represents the average cost of funds used by banks in Singapore for commercial lending.

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

taggy
04-01-13, 16:29
only applicable to new purchase ... ;)
like that ah...
maitu liao... cheong ah... buy before more funny rule happen :D

can the developer faster launch pls.... wait until neck long long

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:32
like that ah...
maitu liao... cheong ah... buy before more funny rule happen :D

can the developer faster launch pls.... wait until neck long long

like that also can ?

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. you are one funny guy la....

taggy
04-01-13, 16:36
like that also can ?

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. you are one funny guy la....
"sibei poor office worker like me" have to come here to de-stress :D
finally is off work time liao....WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 16:38
Dun forget....WHO SET THE SOR RATE which filters to SIBOR? It is not LIONS LA....

IT IS AN EAGLE !

SOR: Swap offer rate is fixed by the Association of Banks in Singapore. It represents the average cost of funds used by banks in Singapore for commercial lending.

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

that is all I can say la...seeya :) HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA..many funny guys like me in this forum.......but I LIKE !

newbie11
04-01-13, 18:24

Some banks can lend.. Also depend on how long they have been working, salaried or commissioned.. Unlikely they have substantial Cpf,
Parents will be forking out easily 300k to help them. 1.6m 30 years loan mean 5.2k per mth or 2k Cpf/ 3k cash.

5.2k is 43% of 12k. Certainly not affordable by whatever indexes the experts r using to measure

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 18:26
Let's look at our World at this moment right now, what are you seeing?

Let your handsome brother explain in CHOW AH BENG terms for you:

1) Ben printing USD to do what?

Ans: To buy Assets

2) USA's loan is in what? USD, which means what?

Ans: Can also print and pay in USD what.

3) Unemployment rates in the West.

4) Next Demand will be from where ?

Ans: China

5) Can China afford to allow Chinese housing prices to continue to rise?

Ans: At some point this year, China will have to remove some housing curbs.

6) In the manufacture of a product like a phone, how much profits China gets to keep from the profit of about US$200?

Ans: approx. US$2

7) Can China switch her economy from a manufacturing based to a demand based fast enough?

Ans: FAST as like within 5 years? China population is 2.5billion. USA is about 300million.

8) Singapore export is much dependent on the West. Can China or even India emerge FAST enough to replace this weakening demand?

9) Information Technology has transformed the stock market and the mentality of investors all over the World.

Ans: Sentiments play a major role in stock prices now. No longer investors are looking at true valuation of companies. This means what work for the past 40 years, may not work in the next 40.

10) Brain drain is happening all over the Advanced Economies. Who gets the most brains wins the chess game.

Ans: They are looking for the place to call home. This is what fueled US growth for the past 30 years. No, it was not alien technology that gave USA the technological might and growth , it is the H1-B visa:

The H-1B is a non-immigrant visa in the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101(a)(15)(H). It allows US employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations...... the US.
The regulations define a "specialty occupation" as requiring theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge in a field of human endeavor[1] including but no......

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 18:30
Some banks can lend.. Also depend on how long they have been working, salaried or commissioned.. Unlikely they have substantial Cpf,
Parents will be forking out easily 300k to help them. 1.6m 30 years loan mean 5.2k per mth or 2k Cpf/ 3k cash.

5.2k is 43% of 12k. Certainly not affordable by whatever indexes the experts r using to measure

SEE LIAO BO ? THE GURU HAS SPOKEN LIAO LA ! SWEE ARH ! CHIN SWEE AH !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svhnr-nU5DI

I knew my THIRD EYE won't fail me one, something is just NOT RIGHT LA.

newbie11
04-01-13, 18:32
Khaw BW said "He assured that BTO flats remain affordable, with first-timers buying flats in non-mature estates using about 23 per cent of their monthly income to pay for their housing loans. "

23% of 12k is 2.76k per mth.. Which translate to 850k loan, 1.06m purchase price.

But how can gahmen clamp down on doting parents giving cash to children for deposit?

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 18:34
Let's look at our World at this moment right now, what are you seeing?

Let your handsome brother explain in CHOW AH BENG terms for you:

1) Ben printing USD to do what?

Ans: To buy Assets

2) USA's loan is in what? USD, which means what?

Ans: Can also print and pay in USD what.

3) Unemployment rates in the West.

4) Next Demand will be from where ?

Ans: China

5) Can China afford to allow Chinese housing prices to continue to rise?

Ans: At some point this year, China will have to remove some housing curbs.

6) In the manufacture of a product like a phone, how much profits China gets to keep from the profit of about US$200?

Ans: approx. US$2

7) Can China switch her economy from a manufacturing based to a demand based fast enough?

Ans: FAST as like within 5 years? China population is 2.5billion. USA is about 300million.

8) Singapore export is much dependent on the West. Can China or even India emerge FAST enough to replace this weakening demand?

9) Information Technology has transformed the stock market and the mentality of investors all over the World.

Ans: Sentiments play a major role in stock prices now. No longer investors are looking at true valuation of companies. This means what work for the past 40 years, may not work in the next 40.

10) Brain drain is happening all over the Advanced Economies. Who gets the most brains wins the chess game.

Ans: They are looking for the place to call home. This is what fueled US growth for the past 30 years. No, it was not alien technology that gave USA the technological might and growth , it is the H1-B visa:

So, the BIG question is, can you or the handsome me solve these questions?

ANS: ONLY MIW with the resources CAN LA !!!! Our problems will later become their problem la....WOAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 18:36
Khaw BW said "He assured that BTO flats remain affordable, with first-timers buying flats in non-mature estates using about 23 per cent of their monthly income to pay for their housing loans. "

23% of 12k is 2.76k per mth.. Which translate to 850k loan, 1.06m purchase price.

But how can gahmen clamp down on doting parents giving cash to children for deposit?

SEE? That is why I say you are handsome like me la....GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE:

Do you see what brother phantom_opera and me see ?

I believe you do la......

HINT: WHAT IF THE PARENTS have many children like FIVE OR SIX ?????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NOT I SAY ONE HOR... please DUN ASK ME LIM KOPI HOR !

:doh: :banghead:

blackjack21trader
04-01-13, 18:48
SEE? That is why I say you are handsome like me la....GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE:

Do you see what brother phantom_opera and me see ?

I believe you do la......

HINT: WHAT IF THE PARENTS have many children like FIVE OR SIX ?????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NOT I SAY ONE HOR... please DUN ASK ME LIM KOPI HOR !

:doh: :banghead:

resale EC OR old HDB can sell for S$10million for all I care. But NOT NEW EC or HDB ok.

NEW EC IS THE BRIDGE FOR THE YOUNG FAMILY TO MOVE UP THE SOCIAL LADDER TO PRIVATE HOUSING.

IF YOU BREAK THE FIRST STEP, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT THEM TO CLIMB ANYMORE ?????

Shanhz
04-01-13, 18:55

DKSG

Absolutely true, eg sgporeans no time to go istana for peaceful demonstration... Why? Where got time??? Need to make ends meet.

Same reason why we make boys go NS at 18, the age when they are most vulnerable to street gangs and rebellious.

newbie11
04-01-13, 21:35
However which country of similar status allow citizens to use OA to pay mortgage? Hence it's still affordable la.

DKSG
04-01-13, 21:39
Take this advice from Office Boy :

In property investment, we learn how to take money from the bank to make more money then pay back some peanuts to the bank!

If you borrow money from the bank to buy properties and then kenna become their slave, then you become like some drug addicts, spend whole life raising/earning money to pay to your masters.

Always know what property you are buying, why you are buying and where is the money.

To me, rental is the peanuts property agents used to con you to fork out the millions of dollars - seriously who is interested in the few hundred or thousand dollars of rental (where u have to pay GST on furniture purchases, income tax, property tax, agent sucking a month's commission?)

Think my friends, Think!

DKSG
PS : I can only share this much ... pai seh ...

phantom_opera
04-01-13, 21:41
this year analists all very bullish

http://property.zaobao.com.sg/ssi/images11/private130103.jpg

DKSG
04-01-13, 21:47
this year analists all very bullish

http://property.zaobao.com.sg/ssi/images11/private130103.jpg

Those say <5% ones, by Q1 13 will be wrong liao.

Maybe they didnt go to Echeleon showflat.

Thats why Office Boy always ask u all go showflat, dont buy nevermind, just go and see for yourself the market condition.

This is like women go Orchard Road window shopping, once there is a sale, they cheong faster then you can go home to bring cheque book down to showflats ar!

DKSG

newbie11
04-01-13, 22:30
Yes I also think its hot. My biz is a barometer. Really have to join the herd? :beats-me-man:

maisonjai
04-01-13, 23:07
1 bear

Home prices seen to drop up to 5% in 2013
Singapore Business Review

If that so, what could be in store for property stocks?
For 2013, DBS Group Research said it remains neutral on developers on the basis of valuations, after the sharp run up in stock prices. It believes the market would continue to focus on incoming supply. "As we move a step closer to the peak of incoming supply, we expect private residential prices to decline by 0-5% while volume demand should remain relatively robust at about 20,000 units."

Here's more from DBS:
The government is expected to release policy review papers on population, infrastructure and land use (Concept Plan and Master Plan) this year.
This may provide some indicators to population targets for the medium to longer term. While we expect this to provide some catalyst for the sector, we see this as medium-term in nature, as we believe any acceleration in migration is likely to happen when the current infrastructure and housing bottlenecks are alleviated.

In the near term, the market is likely to continue to focus on the prospect of rising inventory and the impact on occupancy and rental yield levels.
That said, we think that RNAVs for property companies are likely to remain relatively flat, given the expected modest decline in home prices and stable office capital values. As such we expect investors to focus on other catalysts such as asset value unlocking as a driver for share prices.

Hence, we believe the two key themes for 2013 to be: i) Monetisation of assets to close the gap between stock prices and underlying asset values ii) Undervalued stocks in view of RNAV resilience. For our first theme, we prefer companies that have effective currency platforms through their REIT vehicles to monetise assets. To this end, we like CMA and Capitaland.

We see CMA’s business model as being even more effective as its listed REIT platforms are trading above book value and could potentially be currency vehicle for the group to monetise assets in the medium term. This should boost the former’s ROE.

Furthermore, with the gradual completion of development assets, more than 70% of its China malls are in operation, with >60% of these moving into their second to eighth year of operations. The group should be moving into a more accelerated earnings phase over the next few years. We raise out TP to S$2.29 (from S$2.15) based on a smaller 15% discount to RNAV.

We also like Capitaland which should enjoy a positive knock-on impact from the improved performance at CMA. With improved sentiment in the China residential sector and healthy reinvestment activities in recent years, we believe the group’s activities and earnings are on an upward trajectory. We have raised our TP to $4.09, based on a 25% discount to RNAV vs a 35% discount previously, as asset monetisation actions should close the gap to underlying asset values.

We also like companies that offer attractive valuations, as RNAVs should remain relatively resilient. We see more scope for this in the mid-cap space and our pick in this segment is Wing Tai, which offers a 25% upside to our TP of S$2.33, pegged at a 30% discount to asset backing.

Potential catalyst could come from its upcoming new launch at Tampines Road.

With a low legacy land cost, we expect this development to rake in decent
margins when launched and sold.

http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/home-prices-seen-drop-5-090400054.html

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 04:54
nobody realise this is 无字天书 ( Translation: celestial book without text ) arh ?:

resale EC OR old HDB can sell for S$10million for all I care. But NOT NEW EC or HDB ok.

NEW EC IS THE BRIDGE FOR THE YOUNG FAMILY TO MOVE UP THE SOCIAL LADDER TO PRIVATE HOUSING.

waited one whole day and nobody realise it arh ?

WOAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

chestnut
05-01-13, 04:57
Yes I also think its hot. My biz is a barometer. Really have to join the herd? :beats-me-man:

Bro, is this the start of euphoria in your mind???? The 90s bull run started when and ended when??? Were u on this job then??? If not, look at history as a guide.

I don't see we have reached euphoria yet... But we may never reach that stage with all the CMs cutting out the speculators and the not so cash rich... Hahahahahaha, this time it is really different because not everyone can play... No more deferred payment, now got absd, 40% down... So the % of people who can play has shrunk tremendously.... Hahahahahahaha

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 04:59
Bro, is this the start of euphoria in your mind???? The 90s bull run started when and ended when??? Were u on this job then??? If not, look at history as a guide.

I don't see we have reached euphoria yet... But we may never reach that stage with all the CMs cutting out the speculators and the not so cash rich... Hahahahahaha, this time it is really different because not everyone can play... No more deferred payment, now got absd, 40% down... So the % of people who can play has shrunk tremendously.... Hahahahahahaha

WOW WOW WOW..looks who's here?

Brother chestnut ! Good Morning, good brother !

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 05:00
double post

chestnut
05-01-13, 05:04
MMMMMM...not fun one :scared-2:

Bro, I not fun or wat????

A very good morning to you....

Merry Christmas to you bro

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 05:10
Bro, I not fun or wat????

A very good morning to you....

Merry Christmas to you bro

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

not you la, good brother :)

chestnut
05-01-13, 05:18
not you la, good brother :)

Oh, thanks....

I think we are on another boat ride again.... The prices are on their way up again... Of course if CM come out, then need to look at the impact... But if no CM, prices will move up steady...

Who will drive the prices ????

1. The late mid 30s onwards.
They are afraid if they delay, the loan tenure will shrink.
2. The HDB owners
They are afraid, a new CM may restrict them from buying private.
3. The foreigners
Wealth management is something Singapore wants to come up tops.
4. Kids of rich mom and dad
They will use the kids name to get the 20% downpayment for the condo
They are afraid their kids will not be able to afford housing in the future.

Understanding the policies and it's impact is important.

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 05:22
Oh, thanks....

I think we are on another boat ride again.... The prices are on their way up again... Of course if CM come out, then need to look at the impact... But if no CM, prices will move up steady...

Who will drive the prices ????

1. The late mid 30s onwards.
They are afraid if they delay, the loan tenure will shrink.
2. The HDB owners
They are afraid, a new CM may restrict them from buying private.
3. The foreigners
Wealth management is something Singapore wants to come up tops.
4. Kids of rich mom and dad
They will use the kids name to get the 20% downpayment for the condo
They are afraid their kids will not be able to afford housing in the future.

Understanding the policies and it's impact is important.

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Yes, the parents and old folks will drive the prices this time round. But doubt any analysts would believe us la. They all think they so kiang what.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 05:24
Yes, the parents and old folks will drive the prices this time round. But doubt any analysts would believe us la. They all think they so kiang what.

Best part is some of them believe we are clones and I am a siaolang la.LOL

chestnut
05-01-13, 05:29
Best part is some of them believe we are clones and I am a siaolang la.LOL

Who???? I only got vibes from cnud..... Other than that, no leh???? Maybe, east lover a bit....

Hahahahahahaha

:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

If we keep answering like this, they will start to believe... Hahahahahaha

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 05:30
Who???? I only got vibes from cnud..... Other than that, no leh???? Maybe, east lover a bit....

Hahahahahahaha

lol hahahahah

chestnut
05-01-13, 05:37
Oh, how u know I going AH Chiang's for breakfast????

Bro, I like your NS lah.... But I tell u honestly, we will not meet lah... I will be retiring from this place shortly.... I am about done with my NS here.... I have about shared what I need to share liao.... My work is going to suck up my time shortly..... Please do continue your work... It has helped many forummers achieve 'enlightenment' and aim for 'prosperity'.

Well done bro....

Cheers

:cheers4: :cheers4:

good brother, you always invite me for breakfast la... I very happy from my heart.

But sad to say, the work I am involved, I have to refrain from meeting people la. Dun get me wrong, not that I dun trust you or what. But that is the way to contain myself from getting into trouble unknowingly lor.

Maybe one day I retired liao, we can :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: and cheong all the pubs in boat quay la !

:)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 07:04
Message to young punks WITH NO RICH PARENTS:

My kind advice is buy within your means.

If your household income is below S$10,000, my advice is to buy a BRAND NEW HDB in NON-MATURE ESTATE like PUNGOOL OR MATURING ESTATE LIKE PASIR RIS.

If your household income is more than S$7000, then you can consider to stretch a little to BID for a NEW EC IN NON-MATURING ESTATE or a brand new HDB IN MATURED or MATURING estate is good enough.

Buy BRAND NEW because the NEW TRANSPORT infrastructure will be tailored and built around these new projects. Rather, in matured etates, you are at the mercy of a fixed transport network.

As long the the estate is maturing and population increasing, there will be ample rooms for the price to appreciate and the appreciation is relative to the rate and stage of the development in the estate.

Never be tempted to buy outside your financial ability because INVESTING is a RESPONSIBLE ACT. You have to be responsible for the well-beings of your family and stakeholders like children or even the greater society when you invest. Otherwise you get billionaire Short sellers like your humble and handsome brother here dumping stocks in the stock markets to crash them, tio bo ?

Your handsome brother here have seen greedy fools fell down the abyss of debts of no return just because they mistook gambling for investing.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 07:16

If your household income is below S$10,000, my advice is to buy a BRAND NEW HDB in NON-MATURE ESTATE like PUNGOOL OR MATURING ESTATE LIKE PASIR RIS.

If your household income is more than S$7000, then you can consider to stretch a little to BID for a NEW EC IN NON-MATURING ESTATE or a brand new HDB IN MATURED or MATURING estate is good enough.

Buy BRAND NEW because the NEW TRANSPORT infrastructure will be tailored and built around these new projects. Rather, in matured etates, you are at the mercy of a fixed transport network.

As long the the estate is maturing and population increasing, there will be ample rooms for the price to appreciate and the appreciation is relative to the rate and stage of the development in the estate.

Never be tempted to buy outside your financial ability because INVESTING is a RESPONSIBLE ACT. You have to be responsible for the well-beings of your family and stakeholders like children or even the greater society when you invest. Otherwise you get billionaire Short sellers like your humble and handsome brother here dumping stocks in the stock markets to crash them, tio bo ?

Your handsome brother here have seen greedy fools fell down the abyss of debts of no return just because they mistook gambling for investing.

If your monthly household income is more than S$25,000, then KA KA HOOT Private Condos la. WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

yowetan
05-01-13, 07:21

Hi.. I really want to go all out for the Mt sinai with my household income of 7k+ and disposable rental income of 5k++.

Go or no go?

Laguna
05-01-13, 07:24
Mt Sinai
from the time of talking till now, up 8%
from now till the time of buying, up 10%

Someone has been talking so good about this location and driven up the property prices there.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 08:09
Mt Sinai
from the time of talking till now, up 8%
from now till the time of buying, up 10%

Someone has been talking so good about this location and driven up the property prices there.

halor....that guy always act blur one la. that guy lor. ask him to email me he never want to leh. otherwise I can track his name la.

yowetan
05-01-13, 08:10
halor....that guy always act blur one la. that guy lor. ask him to email me he never want to leh. otherwise I can track his name la.

Hi...Could you give me your email again? I will email you.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 08:12

[email protected]

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 08:23

and I hope you won't use your office email address to mail me hor.

WOAHAAHAHAHAHAH

East Lover
05-01-13, 08:26
nobody realise this is 无字天书 ( Translation: celestial book without text ) arh ?:

[/COLOR]

waited one whole day and nobody realise it arh ?

WOAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Good morning bro BJ! Here is your 无字天书:cheers5:

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 08:28

WOW.. finally ! One clever brother....sigh wait so long nobody notices. HAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 08:30

Tomm I will use another method to encryt my message here. hope you can break it again, good brother :)

East Lover
05-01-13, 08:35

Hahahahahahaha

Bro nut nut, good morning!

What do u think of office boy's post abt rental? ? :D

Take this advice from Office Boy :

In property investment, we learn how to take money from the bank to make more money then pay back some peanuts to the bank!

If you borrow money from the bank to buy properties and then kenna become their slave, then you become like some drug addicts, spend whole life raising/earning money to pay to your masters.

Always know what property you are buying, why you are buying and where is the money.

To me, rental is the peanuts property agents used to con you to fork out the millions of dollars - seriously who is interested in the few hundred or thousand dollars of rental (where u have to pay GST on furniture purchases, income tax, property tax, agent sucking a month's commission?)

Think my friends, Think!

DKSG
PS : I can only share this much ... pai seh ...

East Lover
05-01-13, 08:36
WOW.. finally ! One clever brother....sigh wait so long nobody notices. HAHAHAHA
Bro BJ, me clever sister lah :p :p :p

chestnut
05-01-13, 08:44
Bro nut nut, good morning!

What do u think of office boy's post abt rental? ? :D

Sis, this one long story... Different strokes for diff people...

Give u example

Some say buy value for money cars, some say buy branded cars, some say buy sports car... Who is rite ????

Sme say buy blue chip, some say buy penny stocks. Some say buy reits, some say buy dividend stocks, some say why buy dividend paying stocks, some say should buy like Berkshire type - no dividend.

Are u looking short term or long term??????

If u bot a condo 20 years ago and just rented for 20 years, what is the result today???? Are u happy with 'this' result?????

East Lover
05-01-13, 08:54

Give u example

Some say buy value for money cars, some say buy branded cars, some say buy sports car... Who is rite ????

Sme say buy blue chip, some say buy penny stocks. Some say buy reits, some say buy dividend stocks, some say why buy dividend paying stocks, some say should buy like Berkshire type - no dividend.

Are u looking short term or long term??????

If u bot a condo 20 years ago and just rented for 20 years, what is the result today???? Are u happy with 'this' result?????
Thanks bro! Yes as long as can hold 20 years, can retire easily :cheers5: :cheers5:

chestnut
05-01-13, 09:03
Thanks bro! Yes as long as can hold 20 years, can retire easily :cheers5: :cheers5:

Hahahaha... You know something... Your knowledge has improved leap and bounds.... A compliment to you....

I have been holding on to anchorage - my first investment - for 16 years already... My tenant has been paying for my condo since the start... On top of that, I still have extra kopi money, on top of that, the loan amount is so small now... Hahahahahaha

Am I happy, yes... Sould I have sold??? No comments. To each his own...

roly8
05-01-13, 09:07

thx for sharing..:o

East Lover
05-01-13, 09:10
Hi.. I really want to go all out for the Mt sinai with my household income of 7k+ and disposable rental income of 5k++.

Go or no go?

Bro BJ already said so clear, buy within your means!

与其临渊羡鱼,不如退而结网

Upgrade yourself is most important! :D

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 09:15
Bro BJ already said so clear, buy within your means!

与其临渊羡鱼,不如退而结网

Upgrade yourself is most important! :D

Indeed true. Actually I am waiting for brother yowetan's email. I really interested in the psychology of this person. His story gets me really interested in him.

See, he appears not so simplistic as he knows the banking system very very well indeed. He said he back office, I dun believe- where got back office boy so aggressive and ambitious one ? One of my old schoolmates is a banker hor.

hehehehehheheheheheh

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 09:24

Give u example.....

brother chestnut....you know what.............................................................................................................................................?

YOUR GUNIANG NEIGHBORS ALL SLEEPING ARH ?

SELLING AT LESS THAN S$1500PSF for a FREEHOLD ANCHORAGE IN A CENTRAL LOCATION?

I SEE THEIR ASKING PRICE liao I also paiseh la ! They know OCR 99 years condo already S$1200psf liao bo ?

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 09:32
brother chestnut....you know what.............................................................................................................................................?

YOUR GUNIANG NEIGHBORS ALL SLEEPING ARH ?

SELLING AT LESS THAN S$1500PSF for a FREEHOLD ANCHORAGE IN A CENTRAL LOCATION?

I SEE THEIR ASKING PRICE liao I also paiseh la ! They know OCR 99 years condo already S$1200psf liao bo ?

You will see less and less Freehold projects with 2 tennis courts and a good sized swimming pool liao.

They will SOON give you one lap pool in the middle of the building and one tennis court on top of the building la.....WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

yowetan
05-01-13, 11:26
Hi...Mt Sinai condominums have good size pool and tennis court. In addition, it has vast greenaries to go with. A superb choice.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 11:28
Hi...Mt Sinai condominums have good size pool and tennis court. In addition, it has vast greenaries to go with. A superb choice.

Units too big sized liao la.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 11:29

own up la...which developer are you?

yowetan
05-01-13, 11:31
Hi..I am no developer, but a salaried back end banking officer in an international bank.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 11:32

you are very smart. you know email communcation can be tracked right back to the computer you used to register the account, tiobo?

how come I still dun get your email leh, good brother ?

I not MIW leh...I MIB la.....WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 11:33
Hi..I am no developer, but a salaried back end banking officer in an international bank.

still waiting for your email :(

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 11:35

I only curious to know how come a bank officer so keen in Mt.Sinai mah....I not so bo liao to trace you one la..... anyway, I cannot do that also because I am guided by my moral principles leh :)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 11:37

come good brother, email me and share with me your precious views on investment and Mt.Sinai.:)

howgozit
05-01-13, 11:37
Indeed true. Actually I am waiting for brother yowetan's email. I really interested in the psychology of this person. His story gets me really interested in him.

See, he appears not so simplistic as he knows the banking system very very well indeed. He said he back office, I dun believe- where got back office boy so aggressive and ambitious one ? One of my old schoolmates is a banker hor.

hehehehehheheheheheh

Good afternoon sir and Happy New Year to you

I agree. Yowetan is more than he lets on.... just playing the fool and likes to throw a spanner in any thread once in a while.

yowetan
05-01-13, 11:38
I only curious to know how come a bank officer so keen in Mt.Sinai mah....I not so bo liao to trace you one la..... anyway, I cannot do that also because I am guided by my moral principles leh :)

Hi...I am also willing to meet up with you for a tea and discuss anything under the sun. I am keen to learn and pick up something from you.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 11:40
Good afternoon sir and Happy New Year to you

I agree. Yowetan is more than he lets on.... just playing the fool and likes to throw a spanner in any thread once in a while.

HAPPY NEW YEAR , GOOD PILOT !

halor.... but i believe he has a motivation/message about Mt.Sinai and I would like to know what is that. Very intelligent being pretending to be a fool la....WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 11:45
Hi...I am also willing to meet up with you for a tea and discuss anything under the sun. I am keen to learn and pick up something from you.

LOL you are too humble la brother.

Each of us has something what the others lacked to contribute la. It is only through the congregation of this cyber knowledge then can we advance to the next level mah.

No such thing as you learn from who. We are all sharing in this together.

Many times, my logic also went off rail and it is good brothers and sisters here that reminded me one.

CHIOKAPENG LA !

newbie11
05-01-13, 11:52
He did left his email in other thread..

yowetan
05-01-13, 11:52
LOL you are too humble la brother.

Each of us has something what the others lacked to contribute la. It is only through the congregation of this cyber knowledge then can we advance to the next level mah.

No such thing as you learn from who. We are all sharing in this together.

Many times, my logic also went off rail and it is good brothers and sisters here that reminded me one.

CHIOKAPENG LA !

Hi..thanks for the compliment and I am flattered. I am just an ordinary 35 year old man who has a big vision of staying in D10 Mt Sinai area which has the crux of everything - Serene, clean, schools, food, location and accessibility to my workplace.

yowetan
05-01-13, 11:54
He did left his email in other thread..

Hi...I am preparing to take loan and/or re-pricing for my HDB flat. I am unsure if there is any difference in the loan rate and T&C for HDB completed project versus Private completed project.

newbie11
05-01-13, 11:58

I don't think this is euphoria. Just wondering if should invest more now by joining the herd. I have invested since 2009. It's getting harder to buy one, so if I can, why not? That's the question. If I was only better with stocks, then decision is easier.

newbie11
05-01-13, 11:59
Hi...I am preparing to take loan and/or re-pricing for my HDB flat. I am unsure if there is any difference in the loan rate and T&C for HDB completed project versus Private completed project.
If hdb loan is <300k, no need to consider refinancing. You can visit the site to check out rates.

yowetan
05-01-13, 12:00
If hdb loan is <300k, no need to consider refinancing. You can visit the site to check out rates.

Hi..I prefer to use human than punching queries in your website.
My loan is more than 400k.

chestnut
05-01-13, 12:02
I don't think this is euphoria. Just wondering if should invest more now by joining the herd. I have invested since 2009. It's getting harder to buy one, so if I can, why not? That's the question. If I was only better with stocks, then decision is easier.

Bro, I am saying, that currently, there is no euphoria.... I ask questions typically to tickle people's mind... When u see euphoria, that where the big bucks start climbing and that's where u need to start getting off the "bus".

For u, u will have the advantage.... If u need to let go, u can always let go your 2009 unit - not subject to SSD. That is if u thnk props have peaked (in the future).

Cheers

ecimbew
05-01-13, 12:44
Bro, I am saying, that currently, there is no euphoria.... I ask questions typically to tickle people's mind... When u see euphoria, that where the big bucks start climbing and that's where u need to start getting off the "bus".

For u, u will have the advantage.... If u need to let go, u can always let go your 2009 unit - not subject to SSD. That is if u thnk props have peaked (in the future).

Cheers

SSD was first introduced on 20 Feb 2010. Should have purchased one in 2009. I kena SSD. Sigh

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 13:44

dear brother yowetan..I can tell that you really wanted to live beyond your means here. That you aspire a lifestyle you envy which I believe you can get with your intelligence later in life, BUT NOT NOW!

I am sad to tell you and I have to be crude:

You will be going down a debt abyss and may bring all your relatives down with the handsome you.

Come on, you are still young leh. Just focus on your work and savings.

Anyway, if you can stand all the hassle like JAMS and SWEATS and Time, maybe just consider a Johor property lor.

But be warned: for Malaysian property, my step family has been staying in a 10,000 sqft Johor bungalow for like 30 years and I tell you, now my 10 years old bungalow CAN buy more than 10 such bungalows there la.

The key here is capital appreciation & working towards your objective; NOT around it, brother !

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 13:56
dear brother yowetan..I can tell that you really wanted to live beyond your means here. That you aspire a lifestyle you envy which I believe you can get with your intelligence later in life, BUT NOT NOW!

I am sad to tell you and I have to be crude:

You will be going down a debt abyss and may bring all your relatives down with the handsome you.

Come on, you are still young leh. Just focus on your work and savings.

Anyway, if you can stand all the hassle like JAMS and SWEATS and Time, maybe just consider a Johor property lor.

But be warned: for Malaysian property, my step family has been staying in a 10,000 sqft Johor bungalow for like 30 years and I tell you, now my 10 years old bungalow CAN buy more than 10 such bungalows there la.

The key here is capital appreciation & working towards your objective; NOT around it, brother !

further, you can lower your risk by balloting for a new EC in non matured estate, and then wait patiently until you are 45 then at that time maybe with a stronger financial foundation and some luck , you may be able to unload your EC and reach the proximity of Mt. Sinai.

somemore, many folks in Mt Sinai driving BMW if you notice all above 50 years old one la.

Life has many miracles one la. Your miracle is not here yet leh :doh:

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 14:15

Although like one brother here mentioned, I was born with a silver spoon; I have to tell you, I did not jump from private apartment straight to bungalow also what.

Actually, I started with a small terrace land about 1200sqft in Opera Estate when I was around 25 years old, unloaded 5 years later to two 99-years condo, and then kept on upgrading whenever I have savings.

Property only helped to hedge my investment risks and grow some capital. Much of the income is STILL from my business lor :)

It is a work of more than 19 years of sheer determination that I can buy back my coronation bungalow and now my Nassim bungalow lor. Just imagine 19 years how many economic cycles ? How many times you must be lucky? And do you know how high was the interest rates then?

But you know what MY THIRD EYE see? My THIRD EYE see that you are trying to jump to the 6th floor instead of trying to climb the stairs to next floor la.

Good Luck :)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 14:26
Although like one brother here mentioned, I was born with a silver spoon; I have to tell you, I did not jump from private apartment straight to bungalow also what.

Actually, I started with a small terrace land about 1200sqft in Opera Estate when I was around 25 years old, unloaded 5 years later to two 99-years condo, and then kept on upgrading whenever I have savings.

Property only helped to hedge my investment risks and grow some capital. Much of the income is STILL from my business lor :)

It is a work of more than 19 years of sheer determination that I can buy back my coronation bungalow and now my Nassim bungalow lor. Just imagine 19 years how many economic cycles ? How many times you must be lucky? And do you know how high was the interest rates then?

But you know what MY THIRD EYE see? My THIRD EYE see that you are trying to jump to the 6th floor instead of trying to climb the stairs to next floor la.

Good Luck :)

:scared-5:

brother ?

brother yowetan ?...........................

hello...hello ? testing, testing...1,2,3,4...anybody home?

DMCK
05-01-13, 14:36

Hi, how about household income $8k plus, saving $100k, a fully-paid HDB, a 3br PC TOP 2016, am i safe?

rymccondo77
05-01-13, 15:01

brother ?

brother yowetan ?...........................

hello...hello ? testing, testing...1,2,3,4...anybody home?

Dear Blackjack21trader,

I am glad that you are trying to advice Brother Yowetan to do the right thing - move up step by step (or even 2 to 3 steps) instead of taking ten steps all at once.

My fear is about his mindset - he has set his mind on Mt. Sinai and nothing gonna change it despite whatever good advice is given to him.

My view is that he should be contented with what he has - contentment doesn't mean not having goals to improve oneself but means cherishing the people that you have currently in your life (e.g. grandparents, parents, spouse, children) and not overstretch / even destroy oneself and one's family in achieving the goals.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 15:30
Dear Blackjack21trader,

I am glad that you are trying to advice Brother Yowetan to do the right thing - move up step by step (or even 2 to 3 steps) instead of taking ten steps all at once.

My fear is about his mindset - he has set his mind on Mt. Sinai and nothing gonna change it despite whatever good advice is given to him.

My view is that he should be contented with what he has - contentment doesn't mean not having goals to improve oneself but means cherishing the people that you have currently in your life (e.g. grandparents, parents, spouse, children) and not overstretch / even destroy oneself and one's family in achieving the goals.

very well said, kind brother !

rymccondo77
05-01-13, 15:45
very well said, kind brother !

Hopefully, brother Yowetan will listen to the advice.

newbie11
05-01-13, 15:52
Pls PM me with your number

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 16:40
Hi, how about household income $8k plus, saving $100k, a fully-paid HDB, a 3br PC TOP 2016, am i safe?

How much did you borrow? If you use only 30% of your income on all debts you should be safe la. Let me do a bit of calculation for you

30% of say $8000 is around $2400 for all debts.

Assuming variable living expense plus $2400 = $5000

Your $100k can last around 1.5 years.

This 1.5 years and your fully paid HDB is the time you bought for yourself for events like end of the world. Don't tell me you cannot solve your EOW problem in 1 year? The 100k can be used to buy time for unforseen events like interest rate increase also, it is like a reserve or cushion to allow urself time to think. some angmo banks called this net asset or net worth.

somemore I believe you are using cpf to pay the mortgage, if no EOW but interest increase, you are even more hedged because your living expenses can be lowered by giving up cars or reducing electric bills, etc.

of cos there are still risks, but you are taking a calculated risk. no risk no gain tiobo, but not gamble with your life mah.

This is a very good example for brother yowetan.

Disclaimers: I am not a financial planner, the planner here is newbie11. give him a call ;)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 17:06
How much did you borrow? If you use only 30% of your income on all debts you should be safe la. Let me do a bit of calculation for you

30% of say $8000 is around $2400 for all debts.

Assuming variable living expense plus $2400 = $5000

Your $100k can last around 1.5 years.

This 1.5 years and your fully paid HDB is the time you bought for yourself for events like end of the world. Don't tell me you cannot solve your EOW problem in 1 year? The 100k can be used to buy time for unforseen events like interest rate increase also, it is like a reserve or cushion to allow urself time to think. some angmo banks called this net asset or net worth.

somemore I believe you are using cpf to pay the mortgage, if no EOW but interest increase, you are even more hedged because your living expenses can be lowered by giving up cars or reducing electric bills, etc.

of cos there are still risks, but you are taking a calculated risk. no risk no gain tiobo, but not gamble with your life mah.

This is a very good example for brother yowetan.

Disclaimers: I am not a financial planner, the planner here is newbie11. give him a call ;)

what you are doing is asset building. you work,invest and save to build your financial prowess while taking calculated risks along the way.

yowetan on the other hand is getting all his relatives involved into renting out their HDBs to pay for his $2million or $3million Mt.Sinai !

and i wonder why his brothers and sisters in the bank never warn him about this? Or someone in his bank wanna sabo him ?:doh:

cbsh38584
05-01-13, 17:15

You are taking a big risk with a lousy or negative return to hedge against inflation.You are buying at a Historical high price (very HIGH PE stock). If U did not have a comprehsive insurance plan to cover your families with any major illness. You will have finanical tr0uble later on if major illness happen.

Job security is never perpetual. Any one of them may get retrench. If that happen, you will be struggling to pay your high debt or force to sell at a loss or sell your golden goose, HDB.

You are unsure of your finanical capablities to pay. He just follow the herd instinct to buy as you do not want to lose out.

Good luck to you. Hope everything goes smooth for your RISK taking property investment. NOT calculated risk.

rdgs,
Vic

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 17:26
You are taking a big risk with a lousy or negative return to hedge against inflation.You are buying at a Historical high price (very HIGH PE stock). If U did not have a comprehsive insurance plan to cover your families with any major illness. You will have finanical tr0uble later on if major illness happen.

Job security is never perpetual. Any one of them may get retrench. If that happen, you will be struggling to pay your high debt or force to sell at a loss or sell your golden goose, HDB.

You are unsure of your finanical capablities to pay. He just follow the herd instinct to buy as you do not want to lose out.

Good luck to you. Hope everything goes smooth for your RISK taking property investment. NOT calculated risk.

rdgs,
Vic

Yes, what brother Vic advise is also very true ! I totally forgotten about MAJOR ILLNESS leh ! Kudos, brother :)

But the key question is still: How much did brother DMCK borrow ?

stiook
05-01-13, 17:46
what you are doing is asset building. you work,invest and save to build your financial prowess while taking calculated risks along the way.

yowetan on the other hand is getting all his relatives involved into renting out their HDBs to pay for his $2million or $3million Mt.Sinai !

and i wonder why his brothers and sisters in the bank never warn him about this? Or someone in his bank wanna sabo him ?:doh:

I think we have seen enough forummers warning him. But he is even prepared to go bankrupt. Should stop wasting time with this guy... when he really buys, then we talk about it.

Shanhz
05-01-13, 18:58

rdgs,
Vic

bro, you mentioned 2 things:

1) major illness: ok, let's assume that is well covered by insurance

2) job security: not everybody can guarantee their job security, not even a boss. except the creme of the creme, that is easily top 0.5% of the population or whatever.

so in your view, what is the level that is considered safe enough?

also you say ppty (at current price) not a good hedge against inflation. then, what is?

furthermore, the hdb can provide some rental income. even if not 100% occupied and low rental rate $1500-2000, it is some cushion, no? (assuming no CM on this)

yowetan
05-01-13, 19:02
Hi..Thanks for the advice(s) given by all. I appreciate that.

How about lowering down and get a 2 bedder Mt Sinai at 1.5 mil SGD instead? Will it be better with lower risk?

yowetan
05-01-13, 19:14
Hi DMCK..could you shed more light to your financial background and the loan details you got for your project? How big is your 3 bedder project and may I know which development etc? Your case is relevant to my planning.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 19:18

2) job security: not everybody can guarantee their job security, not even a boss. except the creme of the creme, that is easily top 0.5% of the population or whatever.

also you say ppty (at current price) not a good hedge against inflation. then, what is?

furthermore, the hdb can provide some rental income. even if not 100% occupied and low rental rate $1500-2000, it is some cushion, no? (assuming no CM on this)

both brother Shanhz and brother Victor raised up very good points. As you know, one brother loves to suay me that billionaires are detached from the grounds.

Pray, more inputs from brothers and sisters here:)

Let's discuss these 2 cases:

1) Yowetan
2) DMCK

and hopefully all of us can reach the next level of enlightenment la :)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 19:21
Hi DMCK..could you shed more light to your financial background and the loan details you got for your project? How big is your 3 bedder project and may I know which development etc? Your case is relevant to my planning.

Yes, bro DMCK, pray. Share your project details here :)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 19:23
?

wah...weekend all cheong pubs arh? hello ? hello? testing, 1,2,3,4 ...

anybody home ?

yowetan
05-01-13, 19:41
Hi..I am at home. I cannot afford to waste my saving wasting out there.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 19:54

so r u watching channel u like me bo? good brother :)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:03

good brother yowetan, yesterday leslie chung came into my dream leh:)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:06

good brother yowetan, leslie sat beside my bed and sang the song "wind continues" to me leh.:)

DMCK
05-01-13, 20:07
But the key question is still: How much did brother DMCK borrow ?

I loan $630k for 35 years

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:12

SWEE LA. I knew it !

then you are safe barring unforseen events as mentioned by brother Victor leh.

pray, good brother, tell us about this project and the property details :)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:15

bro yowetan.... yesterday hor...Leslie kor kor sang to me this song leh, he ask me to sing to one yowetan guy leh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MbRTydOapI

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:19

good bro yowetan... leslie kor kor ask me to tell you....not to worry about him lor...he is very happy now...can sing every day every night without the effect of tiredness....:)

DMCK
05-01-13, 20:21

I bought Ripple Bay, the unit is 1066sqft at $836psf, I have borrowed 70% from the bank with 1+0.75 Sibor 1-3 years

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:22

bro yowetan ? good brother yowtan... Leslie kor kor now outside my window leh.......he says you are a very loyal fan leh.. he got another message for you.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8mgPwh02eU

DMCK
05-01-13, 20:31

rdgs,
Vic

Thanks for the highlights!

I did considered about the risk, if worst case sell PC or rent out both PC & HDB, stay with parent.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:33
I bought Ripple Bay, the unit is 1066sqft at $836psf, I have borrowed 70% from the bank with 1+0.75 Sibor 1-3 years

In my humble view, you bought at a very good price. also very clever to select above 1000sqft !

But it is the finance part I am unsure after hearing what brother Victor said, but my gut feelings tell me it is ok la. If you r still worried can contact newbie11 for his advice :)

other brothers or sisters will share their advice here when they back from the pubs.

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:34

Hi...Do you really like that place/area? I visited Sea Esta before and I cannot imagine myself living in there.

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:36
Hi blackjack21trader..can we meet up and have a tea session?

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:38

Hi...How about the package after 3 years then. What's the base rate then? Do you have the claw back clause in one of the T&C.

Sorry, your floating loan is 0.75 (base) + sibor? or ?

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:40
Hi...Do you really like that place/area? I visited Sea Esta before and I cannot imagine myself living in there.

what about the place, pray, tell me and Leslie kor kor. we are both opening our BIG eyes and can't wait to hear your views, good brother :)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/250px-Leslie_Cheung_zpsb54969bc.jpg

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:41
what about the place, pray, tell me and Leslie kor kor. we are both opening our BIG eyes and can't wait to hear your views, good brother :)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/250px-Leslie_Cheung_zpsb54969bc.jpg

Hi..It is exactly opposite to Mt Sinai.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:43
Hi blackjack21trader..can we meet up and have a tea session?

good brother yowetan. I am so happy you invited uncle blackjack for tea :)
however, due to the nature of my job, it is better I dun meet anyone from cyberspace. this is not because i do not trust you but because the handsome me is afraid I might say something stupid.

but you can email my private email: [email protected]

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DMCK
05-01-13, 20:44
Hi...How about the package after 3 years then. What's the base rate then? Do you have the claw back clause in one of the T&C.

Sorry, your floating loan is 0.75 (base) + sibor? or ?

Oh sorry, 1M Sibor+0.75, refinance after 3rd year

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:45
Oh sorry, 1M Sibor+0.75, refinance after 3rd year

Hi...Could you share with me your age? Is this loan under whose name and the ownership is joint tenancy or?

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:47
Hi..It is exactly opposite to Mt Sinai.

Oic, but how much is the price difference leh ? good brother, Leslie kor kor says he understand that you are a very sentimental and romantic person much like himself.

you loves the serenity and would try to avoid the crowds as much as possible. and he says although like ice on the surface, you have a fighting spirit in you.

but leslie kor kor says in life must take a step a time like his singing career leh.

then he sings this song to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNRIuaxd1YQ

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:47
good brother yowetan. I am so happy you invited uncle blackjack for tea :)
however, due to the nature of my job, it is better I dun meet anyone from cyberspace. this is not because i do not trust you but because the handsome me is afraid I might say something stupid.

but you can email my private email: [email protected]

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Hi...Thanks. You can always contact me via my email [email protected] when you are comfortable to meet up with me for a tea session with zero agenda but to chit chat anything under the sun.

I am an easy person to go along though I can be offended by insensitive words or/and passing remarks. Having said that, I am pretty much an easy-going person both online and offline (reality).

ekl2ekl2
05-01-13, 20:49

I did considered about the risk, if worst case sell PC or rent out both PC & HDB, stay with parent.

Think the risk you are taking is a decent one and really nothing to worry about. Some would buy mortgage insurance for added protection, but most in your situation will not.

DMCK
05-01-13, 20:50
Hi...Could you share with me your age? Is this loan under whose name and the ownership is joint tenancy or?

I'm over 40s, bought it before the latest CM. yes is joint tenancy

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:50
Oic, but how much is the price difference leh ? good brother, Leslie kor kor says he understand that you are a very sentimental and romantic person much like himself.

you loves the serenity and would try to avoid the crowds as much as possible. and he says although like ice on the surface, you have a fighting spirit in you.

but leslie kor kor says in life must take a step a time like his singing career leh.

then he sings this song to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNRIuaxd1YQ

Hi..thanks for enlightening me repeatedly. In this forum, there is another person who has been a good mentor and reminder to me. I appreciate both of your kindness.

The place characteristic reflects the home-owners behavior. Thanks for identifying and respecting that.

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:52
I'm over 40s, bought it before the latest CM. yes is joint tenancy

Hi DMCK...thanks for sharing so much and sorry if I have asked too much.

Please do watch out after refinancing - you are in the old scheme and clawback clause may trigger some penalty; read fine prints to determine the possible costs.

Next, when you refinance with another bank or current bank - you will not able to loan with 35 years anymore.

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 20:56

Please do watch out after refinancing - you are in the old scheme and clawback clause may trigger some penalty; read fine prints to determine the possible costs.

Next, when you refinance with another bank or current bank - you will not able to loan with 35 years anymore.

see, told u guys yowtan is a genius tiobo ?

WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH

DMCK
05-01-13, 20:56
Think the risk you are taking is a decent one and really nothing to worry about. Some would buy mortgage insurance for added protection, but most in your situation will not.

Hope so!

I did not buy mortgage insurance, my job is risk free and quite stable.

Cyberknight
05-01-13, 20:58

Safe lah. Even interest rate goes up to 5% still safe lah.... Rental can still offset the loan to a large extent. Top up clause not likely to be invoke lah. 35years loan is a privilege these days.

Just make some principal repayment along the way to lower your LTV Swee Liao.

yowetan
05-01-13, 20:58
see, told u guys yowtan is a genius tiobo ?

WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH

Hi..I analyze and do my homework as I am targeting at Mt Sinai now.

DMCK
05-01-13, 21:00

Thanks for sharing! Will see the interest rate by then

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 21:01
Hope so!

I did not buy mortgage insurance, my job is risk free and quite stable.

sigh yo, brother DMCK arh... you know what? you already signed on the dotted line liao la. Now is:

When the Army comes, use the General.
When the Water comes, use the Barrage.

dun worry so much lor. Just be aware of the good advice/caution given to you by the many brothers or sisters here.

at the very least, you are NOT A CONTRA PLAYER NOR A GUNIANG LA.

Just the right kinda mentality :)

blackjack21trader
05-01-13, 21:03
Hi..I analyze and do my homework as I am targeting at Mt Sinai now.

FORGET ABOUT IT LA....SIGH...LOL

yowetan
05-01-13, 21:04
Thanks for sharing! Will see the interest rate by then

Hi..not to discourage you; please take note of your CPF contribution ratio/profile as you are already 40+ and the household income is 8k+.

In addition, the minimum sum is suggesting to be higher should the incumbent government is still in power after 10 years.

yowetan
05-01-13, 21:05
FORGET ABOUT IT LA....SIGH...LOL

Hi..I will not give up. In fact, I will work harder and trying to get my brother in-law to get his single's BTO application ready once the consensus from the government is given.

DMCK
05-01-13, 21:08
Safe lah. Even interest rate goes up to 5% still safe lah.... Rental can still offset the loan to a large extent. Top up clause not likely to be invoke lah. 35years loan is a privilege these days.

Just make some principal repayment along the way to lower your LTV Swee Liao.

I unable to buy it with the new cm, not sure I'm lucky or unlucky!

But I'm also plan to purchase a MM or 1br in future.

DMCK
05-01-13, 21:11
sigh yo, brother DMCK arh... you know what? you already signed on the dotted line liao la. Now is:

When the Army comes, use the General.
When the Water comes, use the Barrage.

dun worry so much lor. Just be aware of the good advice/caution given to you by the many brothers or sisters here.

at the very least, you are NOT A CONTRA PLAYER NOR A GUNIANG LA.

Just the right kinda mentality :)

I'm glad to find this forum and learn so much from all of them.

Thanks much!

PN
05-01-13, 21:15

"Nothing gonna change my love for Sinai"

if I had to live my life without Sinai
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With Sinai I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

My dreams are not new
And everyone know I must have it
Where I want to buy

Tell me now
Oh tell me now
I don't want to live without it

Nothing gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than Sinai

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead is not so easy,
My love will lead me to Sinai
Like a guiding star
I'll live in Sinai by all mean no matter what happen
You don't have to change my mind
I love Sinai just the way it is
So please tell me why I cannot buy
I'll live happily forever in Sinai

teddybear
05-01-13, 21:23
I definitely won't say that. For all we know, it could be the best investment 10 years later?

Another thing, I like buying negative PE stocks because they have provided the best returns! Imagine, 300-600% within a few years? :D
[Oh yes, please also be beware such shares could become toilet paper! :p]

After so many years of investing in stocks, I now never ever buy low PE stocks! They are CHEAP for a reason! :scared-1:

rdgs,
Vic

PN
05-01-13, 21:27
"Nothing gonna change my love for Sinai"

if I had to live my life without Sinai
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With Sinai I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

My dreams are not new
And everyone know I must have it
Where I want to buy

Tell me now
Oh tell me now
I don't want to live without it

Nothing gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than Sinai

.......i

In case people think I buying.
Not me buying Sinai hor.
This song is for someone else hor.

Is Sinai 死奶杀手?

yowetan
05-01-13, 21:28
In case people think I buying.
Not me buying Sinai hor.
This song is for someone else hor.

Is Sinai 死奶杀手?

Hi..how about "Only You"?

Cyberknight
05-01-13, 21:30
As fr Yowetan ,

Work at increasing the pay lah = increasing the power of leverage.

人情债难还。亲情债可欠,不可不及时还。

DMCK,

Go contrarian. There are still opportunities out there. Some MM today can cost the same as some 10year old 2bedder condos...and can fetch similar or higher yield after enhancements ie Reno...

DKSG
06-01-13, 01:49
I am back !

Never cheong pub hor ...

Just doing research on property.

BJ : I have given up advising yowetan, coz it is difficult to tell people "Hard Truths", thats why LKY need to write the book! How to tell a young aspiring person that his aspirations is rubbish?

Office Boy went along a parallel path with you, bought 1 OCR, make money, cash out, buy 2 RCR. Cash out, then buy 2 RCR, 2 CCR. Then slowly expand portfolio (the abv numbers are for illustrations, not real happenings).

I think enough has been said about what to buy, where to buy.

Now just sit back, watch the River flow to the East and train station appear near the parkway.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
06-01-13, 06:41
I am back !

Never cheong pub hor ...

Just doing research on property.

BJ : I have given up advising yowetan, coz it is difficult to tell people "Hard Truths", thats why LKY need to write the book! How to tell a young aspiring person that his aspirations is rubbish?

Office Boy went along a parallel path with you, bought 1 OCR, make money, cash out, buy 2 RCR. Cash out, then buy 2 RCR, 2 CCR. Then slowly expand portfolio (the abv numbers are for illustrations, not real happenings).

I think enough has been said about what to buy, where to buy.

Now just sit back, watch the River flow to the East and train station appear near the parkway.

DKSG

Good morning, my good brother :)

Actually wanted to read "Hard Truths" long ago but never got the time. brother know if Apple iTune Store got sell bo ?

ysyap
06-01-13, 06:50
Good morning, my good brother :)

Actually wanted to read "Hard Truths" long ago but never got the time. brother know if Apple iTune Store got sell bo ?Go to Popular can buy liaoz!

blackjack21trader
06-01-13, 07:29
Go to Popular can buy liaoz!

Thanks a million, brother. Last time I used to go MPH & Popular in Parkyway, but now like never see MPH anymore leh, but Popular really becomes very popular hor, after going into property investing.:doh:

yowetan
06-01-13, 08:16
Thanks a million, brother. Last time I used to go MPH & Popular in Parkyway, but now like never see MPH anymore leh, but Popular really becomes very popular hor, after going into property investing.:doh:

Hi morning...could you enlighten me with few technique and approach to get richer to build my warchest? I am a salaried worker and hoping to be as successful as you to own a Mt Sinai at least.

blackjack21trader
06-01-13, 08:22
Hi morning...could you enlighten me with few technique and approach to get richer to build my warchest? I am a salaried worker and hoping to be as successful as you to own a Mt Sinai at least.

go my website and download my FREE ebooks la, lazy brother !

WOAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
06-01-13, 08:32
go my website and download my FREE ebooks la, lazy brother !

WOAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Dear Good brother yowetan:

actually, the information in this forum is better than my ebooks lor. Because here, we pooled the mental resources of every experts in their respective field of profession- even engineers can help us predict MRT ,for e.g.

so my ebooks are just one single person's work and experience. But here, if you are patient enough to read as many discussion as possible, you will get updated and better knowledge lor

wait a minute, did you get any sleep or not? young man, today is Sunday you know not ?

Laguna
06-01-13, 08:45
Is this guy worth anyone here keep on feeding him?
Is he making fool of all of us?
Is he taking advantage of all of us?

You have your answer.

blackjack21trader
06-01-13, 08:52
Is this guy worth anyone here keep on feeding him?
Is he making fool of all of us?
Is he taking advantage of all of us?

You have your answer.

Dun be anger la... he is just a young naughty boy..HAHAHAHAHA

actually his trolling is good for us. how so?

he can help bury all the precious information in this forum from the lazy readers who only want to be spoon fed fast and not bother to read.

this is the real reason why i bother to talk to him lor.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

samuelk
06-01-13, 08:53

actually, the information in this forum is better than my ebooks lor. Because here, we pooled the mental resources of every experts in their respective field of profession- even engineers can help us predict MRT ,for e.g.

so my ebooks are just one single person's work and experience. But here, if you are patient enough to read as many discussion as possible, you will get updated and better knowledge lor

wait a minute, did you get any sleep or not? young man, today is Sunday you know not ?

not sure about yowe but from the time he mention FV to the time he say he bought, there seems to be descrpancies. Anyway, wishing him and everyone a happy new year moving fwd.

just out of curiousity. Is everyone still feeling a upside potential or a limited potential?

went to. Village to have a look and its no where near train station. Price seems average

newbie11
06-01-13, 09:04
not sure about yowe but from the time he mention FV to the time he say he bought, there seems to be descrpancies. Anyway, wishing him and everyone a happy new year moving fwd.

just out of curiousity. Is everyone still feeling a upside potential or a limited potential?

went to. Village to have a look and its no where near train station. Price seems average
15-16xx psf right? If so, don't think it's avg for a below avg location. West sun, highway noise, no mrt.

DC33_2008
06-01-13, 10:12
Yowe is just like the recent young couple who bought the ECs with PM money. The difference is the size of the unit. Yowe is using his own effort and at least better than the young couple.

evergreen
06-01-13, 10:50
Totally agree with the thread title.
The value of my gold deposits hardly grew while the resale price in the district which I bought my MM (D13) grew by 25% in 2012.

yowetan
06-01-13, 12:12

Hi...thanks. My sleeping time is rather short and am a light-sleeper.

I prefer to have a talk with you in person. The experience will be so much different, ample and more compared to here.

yowetan
06-01-13, 12:13

Hi..my FV plan was foiled by some whistleblower(s). Fortunately, I was bailed out.

blackjack21trader
06-01-13, 12:38
double post

yowetan
06-01-13, 12:41
6 Jan 2013- Year of the Double Headed Serpent

….............................

Morning, 6 a.m I woke up from a short nap after entertaining brother Yowetan in condosingapore.com forum.

Slowly, I got out of my sofa and went into the bathroom in my study room. As I was dragging my lazy feet towards the bathroom, I opened the second door to my Master Room. I saw my dear wife and my children sleeping soundly on the bed.

Yawn..........

I closed the door and looked into the bathroom mirror. What I saw shocked me.

“Leslie Chung ! “

I looked again...and rubbed my eyes and looked carefully again...

“Leslie Chung ! “

Wahlaueh ! What is happening? No wonder everyone in the forum said I so handsome.

Then, as I moved my face to the mirror and take a closer look....

No leh.....It is my own self la.....with balding head and wrinkling lines.

Sigh.....Age is catching fast. So I brushed my teeth and went to to the sofa.

The sky in Singapore was just about turning from a dark color to a nice blue color. The Sun was coming out to play, I thought and smiled.

Yawn........

Suddenly, so fast was the mosquitoe zapping past before me that I merely saw a black blurry spot. As I remembered that in one of my previous lifes, I was a KungFu Swordman from Mainland China GuangDong; I quickly use my 2 of my fingers on my hand to grab the stupid insect like a pair of chopsticks.

The mosquitoe pleaded, “ Good Master, please let me go so I can suck more blood.”

“What? Why should I ? “

“Good Master, I have a message for you. I overheard many conversations in many of the bungalows in D9.”

“Oh....Really? Then tell me first, are you carrying any disease like Nile or other strange virus? “, I demanded.

:”No....No....”, pleaded the mosquitoe.

Then it went on to tell me about the “Next Wave”:

Oh good parents hearts, good parents hearts,
they are but pure like fresh water and compromising like the land below my feet.

they are loving and would do anything for their children ugly or handsome like BJ21T.

they now want to buy Singapore property for their children !

“Well, no need to patronise me. I know very well I am not Leslie Chung !” I retorted.

As I was about to crush the stupid burger, Leslie Chung emerged from nowhere and held my hand.

He looked at me in silence and shook his head twice.

“ok la, stupid burger..count yourself lucky this time ! “

I set the mosquitoe free.

To Be Continued.

Hi...I better gear up for Mt Sinai before the wave hits.

stiook
06-01-13, 13:48
Hi...thanks. My sleeping time is rather short and am a light-sleeper.

I prefer to have a talk with you in person. The experience will be so much different, ample and more compared to here.

Definitely not a simple guy... Bro BJ21T, you challenge him to give email and he did.... So now he inviting you to meet up... Haha.

Oh... And he is definitely sincere... As always.

samuelk
06-01-13, 13:52
Definitely not a simple guy... Bro BJ21T, you challenge him to give email and he did.... So now he inviting you to meet up... Haha.

Oh... And he is definitely sincere... As always.

problem with that equation is that the exposure for BJ is not something he can accept.

its like the days of the iron curtain. :47:

cbsh38584
06-01-13, 19:15

He is 40+ year old. Has saving $100k. Combine take home income 8k. Buying Ripple bay condo 3 bdrm @$836psf. Loan $630k. Not so good location that why the 836psf is attractive to him. Rental will not be easy as it is not at MRT location.

Liablities.
=====
Families expenses = $2000/mth
Children tuition = $500/mth (assume 2 children)
Personal Income tax = $60/mth
HDB electricity bill = $150/mth
HDB tax/town council fee = $70/mth
Wife & husband insurance = $800/mth
Children insurance (2) = $500/mth
His parent allowance = $600/mth
HP/SCV/Broadband = $150/mth
Car loan = $800/mth
car insurance = $60/mth
Car tax = $70/mth
Car maintenance + petrol = $300/mth
Miscellaneous = $100/mth
==========================
Total liabilties = $6160/mth

Future liabilties
=========
Mortgage loan $630k
Record high prpoerty tax ?
High maintenace fee ?
High Renovation cost ?
Future Old age parent medical bill ?

If one of them got retrench. They will be living on their reserve of $100k. If one of them happen to have a major illness & the protection is not enough to cover the high hospital fees. They are also in trouble. If he is prepared to stay at his parent flat. He must be prepared to pay for his parent future high medical fee for old age sickness if it come. This is a unknow medical bill he needs to know.

Aquarius by the park (Bedok reservior) launched in 1996 @ $815-$1000psf at the PEAK. It manged to breakeven in 2012 which is 16 yrs period.

East Meadows at Tanah Merah MRT launched in 1999 @ $870-$1000psf also at the PEAK DOT COM period. It managed to breakeven in 2012 which is 13 yrs period.

The above investors are losing huge potential opportunities which can be chanelled in 1997/98 crash & 2001 Sep11 crash.

There are tons of opportunities for investors to invest to beat against inflation . You need to be very patience & emotionally strong. Every year, there will be 1 to 2 big correction in stock mkt. Every few yrs (now getting shorter) there will be crashed in the stock mkt. Just buy dividend big blue chip stock when big correction or crash come. Never buy penny stock unless U are ready to take bigger risk.

If U find stock mkt is too volatile. Just go for unit trust asian growth fund or dividend fund. remember to be very patience. Dont follow the herd. You will be find as long U buy STOCK at "LOW FLOOR" during the BIG CORRECTION or CRASHES in the stock mkt. Take some time to know more about SG corp bond which pay you 3-5% per year during the stock mkt CRASHES.

There is not much meat left for Marginal cases property investors at this time 2012/2013. For those who are CASH rich & have holding power. Long term wise should be OK. But not for marginal cases property investors. I maybe wrong in my assumption.

rdgs,
Vic

'

DKSG
07-01-13, 00:18
Dear friends,

While you are keyboard warrrioring here abt the next wave...

U didnt realise that the wave is already hitting us liao ...

Just back from 2 showflats today and ... witness the prelude of the tsunami of cold hard cash hitting our shores ...

Sit tight and watch the news in the coming weeks ...

If you want to know how it feels, try visiting 6 Flags Magic Mountain or Universal Studio Singapore ...

DKSG

blackjack21trader
07-01-13, 05:12
He is 40+ year old. Has saving $100k. Combine take home income 8k. Buying Ripple bay condo 3 bdrm @$836psf. Loan $630k. Not so good location that why the 836psf is attractive to him. Rental will not be easy as it is not at MRT location.

Liablities.
=====
Car loan = $800/mth
car insurance = $60/mth
Car tax = $70/mth
Miscellaneous = $100/mth

Future liabilties
=========
Mortgage loan $630k
High maintenace fee ?
High Renovation cost ?

If one of them got retrench. They will be living on their reserve of $100k. If one of them happen to have a major illness & the protection is not enough to cover the high hospital fees. They are also in trouble. If he is prepared to stay at his parent flat. He must be prepared to pay for his parent future high medical fee for old age sickness if it come. This is a unknow medical bill he needs to know.
There is not much meat left for Marginal cases property investors at this time 2012/2013. For those who are CASH rich & have holding power. Long term wise should be OK. But not for marginal cases property investors. I maybe wrong in my assumption.

rdgs,
Vic

'

This is a very good post. Very detailed analysis, don't you think so?

All potential young investor should use brother Victor's example as a guideline whenever they wanna invest in property.

Good advice certainly :)

blackjack21trader
07-01-13, 05:15
Dear friends,

Just back from 2 showflats today and ... witness the prelude of the tsunami of cold hard cash hitting our shores ...

If you want to know how it feels, try visiting 6 Flags Magic Mountain or Universal Studio Singapore ...

DKSG

WOW...brother DKSG, I can't wait :)

chestnut
07-01-13, 05:54
Bro DMCK, u are the last case for me... Let me share my analysis of your case.

Bro, u loan 630k. Even at 4% interest, monthly installment is 2.7k...
You have paid off your hdb. You down 270k. U have a savings of 100k. You paid off your hdb... How the heck did u do it???? Brudder, if u can save 370k in say 15 years (cold cash) - not including your hdb payment... Brudder, u super steady.... Guaranteed no problem.... You will be renting out your HDB.

The analysis done on you by bro Vic is flawed... Unless u have some help.. Hahahaha if not, how to save so much... I will not probe... Please keep it confidential...

My only advise... Please buy mortgage insurance on both husband and wife...

To all, my last advice.... I wish u all well in your endeavors...

Cheers - :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

And btw, the tide is indeed rising... When it rises, please start looking out for the fall... It will not be so soon, BUT IT WILL COME EVENTUALLY. KNOW WHEN IT FALLS. FOR THOSE WITH MULTIPLE UNITS, KNOW WHEN TO LET GO AT LEAST 1 or A FEW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA & HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Cheers again

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

samuelk
07-01-13, 06:57
WOW...brother DKSG, I can't wait :)
I am actually quite amaze at the prices and the irrational. Behaviour. Why would people buy ocr at ccr prices?

lets just hope my fear is like a parent worrying for nothing about the kids safety at school.

Laguna
07-01-13, 08:53
if u say buying property in Singapore is better than GOld.
Then buying these will be diamond

2012年12月26日星期三

旺角地庫售1.38億 勁賺6千萬

旺角地庫售1.38億 勁賺6千萬2012年12月25日 星期二【本報訊】旺角舖位交投旺盛,地庫物業同樣升值高。消息指,旺角彌敦道彌敦中心地庫舖位以約1.38億元易手,投資者持貨近兩年,勁賺約6,000萬元。 超市租用7千呎 回報2.8厘 旺角彌敦道580號地庫面積近7,000平方呎,現由超市以每月32萬元租用,舖位以約1.38億元成交,呎價約1.97萬元,回報率約2.8厘。原業主於2011年1月,以約7,800萬元購入舖位,當時以交吉交易,後獲超級市場預租,舖位價值提高,持貨不足兩年轉手,大幅獲利約6,000萬元。 另據土地註冊處資料顯示,尖沙咀彌敦道36至44號重慶大廈地庫商場,以6.6億元易手,買家透過億泰發展有限公司購入,公司董事為投資者譚伯榮。該項目總樓面達4萬平方呎,分間成多間店舖,租客包括時裝、餐廳等等,成交價約6.6億元,呎價約1.65萬元。 物業原由周大福持有,商場於09年底開幕。較早前,曾有消息指舖王鄧成波以6億元洽購舖位,惟最終譚伯榮出價高出1成,奪得物業。27 Dec 2012經濟日報

DMCK
07-01-13, 09:17
Liablities.
=====
Car loan = $800/mth
car insurance = $60/mth
Car tax = $70/mth
Miscellaneous = $100/mth

Future liabilties
=========
Mortgage loan $630k
High maintenace fee ?
High Renovation cost ?

Thank you Vic for the very info details, will keep this calculation for use.
I'm leaving in a very simple lifestyle, no car no expensive food and expenses, hope can save as much as possible for raining days.

DMCK
07-01-13, 09:20

And btw, the tide is indeed rising... When it rises, please start looking out for the fall... It will not be so soon, BUT IT WILL COME EVENTUALLY. KNOW WHEN IT FALLS. FOR THOSE WITH MULTIPLE UNITS, KNOW WHEN TO LET GO AT LEAST 1 or A FEW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA & HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Cheers again

Thanks for sharing bro chestnut! sad you leaving and can't learn more from you, hope you'll be back soonest!:cheers4:

DMCK
07-01-13, 09:23
Dear friends,

DKSG

care to share more info?

chestnut
07-01-13, 09:48
Thank you Vic for the very info details, will keep this calculation for use.
I'm leaving in a very simple lifestyle, no car no expensive food and expenses, hope can save as much as possible for raining days.

Bro, I suspected this !!!!! That's why I say Vic's analysis is flawed... It is either this or you had help... If not, there is no way in hell you could have accumulated so much !!!!

Bro, do not fear !!!!! Your HDB rental will help you !!! You are on your way to another level.... The tide is rising... at least for this year... You have to figure out for the following year and beyond !!!!

Ripple Bay is a good BUY !!!! Trust me... Dont believe sotries about CCR is the BEST !!!! It is not true... You need to see far and wide and deep.... Every situation is different... Look at CCR performance over the last 2 years ... Hahahahahahaha. People who say CCR is the best are pure LAZY !!!! We only buy central when we are investing overseas because we dont know the market... But we are in Singapore and we know the market !!!! Hahahahaha

Bro, I need to finish the ROD today... So I am sharing with you.... Analyse my friend...

Cheers....

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

yowetan
07-01-13, 09:50
I will still hit Mt Sinai regardless all critics that CCR is wasted.

chestnut
07-01-13, 09:53
I will still hit Mt Sinai regardless all critics that CCR is wasted.

As for you my friend... If you are real, time to look into the mirror... You are chewing more than you can swallow... Please relook and relook and relook....

If recession do come, there will be sorrowful situations... Have you looked into that and see if you can carry thru a recession....

Cheers.... It is your choice and your decision... You answer to yourself....

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

PN
07-01-13, 09:56
As for you my friend... If you are real, time to look into the mirror... You are chewing more than you can swallow... Please relook and relook and relook....

If recession do come, there will be sorrowful situations... Have you looked into that and see if you can carry thru a recession....

Cheers.... It is your choice and your decision... You answer to yourself....

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:
Don't bother lah.
He don't need advise.

He already said many times he is prepared to go bankrupt to get his dream PC.

roly8
07-01-13, 10:04
mr yowetan,

my advice:
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=16358

Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, he said:

“Man.
Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

Khng8
07-01-13, 10:04
Bro, I suspected this !!!!! That's why I say Vic's analysis is flawed... It is either this or you had help... If not, there is no way in hell you could have accumulated so much !!!!

Bro, do not fear !!!!! Your HDB rental will help you !!! You are on your way to another level.... The tide is rising... at least for this year... You have to figure out for the following year and beyond !!!!

Ripple Bay is a good BUY !!!! Trust me... Dont believe sotries about CCR is the BEST !!!! It is not true... You need to see far and wide and deep.... Every situation is different... Look at CCR performance over the last 2 years ... Hahahahahahaha. People who say CCR is the best are pure LAZY !!!! We only buy central when we are investing overseas because we dont know the market... But we are in Singapore and we know the market !!!! Hahahahaha

Bro, I need to finish the ROD today... So I am sharing with you.... Analyse my friend...

Cheers....

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:
Sad to learn you are leaving & do drop in when you can.
Can you share what tell tail signs you use to signal a fall is imminent?

chestnut
07-01-13, 11:47
Sad to learn you are leaving & do drop in when you can.
Can you share what tell tail signs you use to signal a fall is imminent?

Here is the hint :

When you feel everything you touch goes up !!! When you feel you are invincible !!! When everything is nice and dandy... Start being afraid !!! When to get out is an art... Getting out early is better than getting out late... When the route is unknown... It is like taking a new bus??? How do you tell when is the end of the road??? So if you know the bus goes to Changi, do you want to get out at beach road, meyer road, marine parade, bedok or you want to wake up to discover you have reach Changi??? Hahahahahaha

Take some money out at height of Euphoria to protect yourself... Please feel free to contradict... but I aint going to discuss this any further !!!! Some people will have differing opinion and I aint here to change their mindset... I have my own strategy !!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

See, I am in a happy mood. Everyday my friend !!!!!

cavaliver
07-01-13, 11:52
Just want to wish all the best in your future endeavor , Mr Chestnut :cheers4:

chestnut
07-01-13, 12:07
Just want to wish all the best in your future endeavor , Mr Chestnut :cheers4:

Cheers bro... :cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

Signing off liao....

Khng8
07-01-13, 12:39
Thanks Chestnut!
The forum will miss you.

newbie11
07-01-13, 12:58
Cheers bro... :cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

Signing off liao....

bye mr chestnut. thanks for all insights. very appreciative. :cheers4:

moneytalk
07-01-13, 13:18
Here is the hint :
When you feel everything you touch goes up !!! When you feel you are invincible !!! When everything is nice and dandy... Start being afraid !!! When to get out is an art... Getting out early is better than getting out late...

Yesterday I was at the market and saw Knight Frank agents, ERA agents and several other property company agents setting up stands and inviting people to register for previews.
Property agents peddling new property projects in "wet" markets and sticking pamplets on car screens in Hdb carparks, I don't know what you think but I obviously do not feel good.
Sad to see you go Mr. Chestnut, as I've always enjoyed reading your posts but we respect your decision. Thank you so much for all your sharing and wish you a fulfilling 2013!

minority
07-01-13, 15:39
Here is the hint :

When you feel everything you touch goes up !!! When you feel you are invincible !!! When everything is nice and dandy... Start being afraid !!! When to get out is an art... Getting out early is better than getting out late... When the route is unknown... It is like taking a new bus??? How do you tell when is the end of the road??? So if you know the bus goes to Changi, do you want to get out at beach road, meyer road, marine parade, bedok or you want to wake up to discover you have reach Changi??? Hahahahahaha

Take some money out at height of Euphoria to protect yourself... Please feel free to contradict... but I aint going to discuss this any further !!!! Some people will have differing opinion and I aint here to change their mindset... I have my own strategy !!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

See, I am in a happy mood. Everyday my friend !!!!!

like all strategy or warfare....

1st a Plan
2nd Executing a insertion
3rd Attack
4th Extraction

cbsh38584
07-01-13, 16:15

Bro, u loan 630k. Even at 4% interest, monthly installment is 2.7k...
You have paid off your hdb. You down 270k. U have a savings of 100k. You paid off your hdb... How the heck did u do it???? Brudder, if u can save 370k in say 15 years (cold cash) - not including your hdb payment... Brudder, u super steady.... Guaranteed no problem.... You will be renting out your HDB.

The analysis done on you by bro Vic is flawed... Unless u have some help.. Hahahaha if not, how to save so much... I will not probe... Please keep it confidential...

My only advise... Please buy mortgage insurance on both husband and wife...

To all, my last advice.... I wish u all well in your endeavors...

Cheers again

He may have no problem serving his new property loan investment. His main objective is to hedge against inflation. He bought at a "HIGH FLOOR". Can his new property (L99) investment beat inflation in the next 10 yrs? Mortgage loan , record high property tax, high maintenace fee ,high renovation cost, PUB bill etc etc.

Hope it will not be like East Meadows Condo (launch in 1999) and Aquarius by the Park (launch in 1997) which take about 15 & 13 yrs to breakeven price respectively.

Can he be better off very patiently buying SINGTEL , SPH or KEPPEL COPRP etc during the crisis time & hold & collect dividend for the next 10 yrs ?

Or buy a Single premium 10 yrs insurance product (project return > 3 to 3.8%)

Or SG GOOD corp bond during crisis time which can yield > 4%.

Or patiently wait for property mkt correction if it come to buy FREEHOLD
at good location while put his cash to good use buying short dated SG bond 2% -3% due 2014/15

We cannot gaurantee any investment is safe. We need to review our investment every half a year or yearly. My friend's father-in-law has a blood cancer 8 mths ago. Never buy insuarnce. Within 8 mths, his bill is est 100k.
May need to sell his FH apt if need further expensive treatment.

rdgs,
Vic

Laguna
07-01-13, 16:20
from my girl to you

富人賺趨勢的錢,窮人賺看得見的錢!任何一個新生事物的誕生都與巨大的商機掛鉤,又都在一片反對懷疑拒絕中悄然來臨。21世紀的新生事物一定和趨勢有關,而趨勢不是用眼睛看的,是要用眼光來判斷的。眼睛看到的叫視線,眼光看到的叫未來。誰抓住趨勢誰就抓住了未來。

ekl2ekl2
07-01-13, 17:51
from my girl to you

富人賺趨勢的錢,窮人賺看得見的錢!任何一個新生事物的誕生都與巨大的商機掛鉤,又都在一片反對懷疑拒絕中悄然來臨。21世紀的新生事物一定和趨勢有關,而趨勢不是用眼睛看的,是要用眼光來判斷的。眼睛看到的叫視線,眼光看到的叫未來。誰抓住趨勢誰就抓住了未來。

Er, can ask your girl to help translate? Need Vision to see Future?

ekl2ekl2
07-01-13, 17:54
Lost the flow of the thread a bit.
Where is guru Chestnut going to?
Why is everyone giving him goodbye wishes?

Laguna
07-01-13, 18:53
Er, can ask your girl to help translate? Need Vision to see Future?

just did a translator...but not to the essence

Rich trend of money, poor people can earn money! Any birth of a new and significant business opportunities linked to, were against the suspect refused to quietly come in. 21st century must and the new trends, trend not with the eyes, are judged by the eye. Eyes to see the line of sight, eyes to see the future. Who take trends will take in the future.

Laguna
07-01-13, 19:00
富人賺趨勢的錢 : rich make their monies by see the trend into the future

窮人賺看得見的錢 : poor earns their money with what they can see now.

任何一個新生事物的誕生都與巨大的商機掛鉤 : the born of every new opportunity come together with the business potential

又都在一片反對懷疑拒絕中悄然來臨 - the opportunites come silently when you are in doubt, in denial and even in the rejection

21世紀的新生事物一定和趨勢有關 : the new opportunites in the 21st century is definitely associated with the trend into the futre

而趨勢不是用眼睛看的 : the trend projection cannot be seen with your eyes

是要用眼光來判斷的 : it is seen with your vision

眼睛看到的叫視線 : what you can see with your eyes is known as sight

眼光看到的叫未來 : what you can see into the future is your vision

誰抓住趨勢誰就抓住了未來 : who can grab the trend are grabbing into the future

ekl2ekl2
07-01-13, 20:44
富人賺趨勢的錢 : rich make their monies by see the trend into the future

窮人賺看得見的錢 : poor earns their money with what they can see now.

任何一個新生事物的誕生都與巨大的商機掛鉤 : the born of every new opportunity come together with the business potential

又都在一片反對懷疑拒絕中悄然來臨 - the opportunites come silently when you are in doubt, in denial and even in the rejection

21世紀的新生事物一定和趨勢有關 : the new opportunites in the 21st century is definitely associated with the trend into the futre

而趨勢不是用眼睛看的 : the trend projection cannot be seen with your eyes

是要用眼光來判斷的 : it is seen with your vision

眼睛看到的叫視線 : what you can see with your eyes is known as sight

眼光看到的叫未來 : what you can see into the future is your vision

誰抓住趨勢誰就抓住了未來 : who can grab the trend are grabbing into the future

Thanks! Great Translation.

Really need powerful binoculars to see the unseen future and iron-willed guts to walk towards it.

Cupcakes
07-01-13, 21:40
Hello experts, the shore residences can buy? looking at 1 bdrm.

Shanhz
08-01-13, 10:05

bro, curious.. why do you say most will not buy MI under such situation?

my situation close to him. my insurance coverage is super gao-gao. i am many times richer dead than alive.

Shanhz
08-01-13, 10:12
This is a very good post. Very detailed analysis, don't you think so?

All potential young investor should use brother Victor's example as a guideline whenever they wanna invest in property.

Good advice certainly :)

on the contrary, this is very fundamental, isn't it? if a ppty investor doesn't even go thru this step before jumping in, i will say GOOD LUCK to him.

the more critical component here is to flex those numbers. eg: how much income can go up (or down), how much costs can go up and down... and work out the best case and worse case scenerio. ideally, worse case scenario, can be stomached.

ekl2ekl2
08-01-13, 19:59
bro, curious.. why do you say most will not buy MI under such situation?

my situation close to him. my insurance coverage is super gao-gao. i am many times richer dead than alive.

Its about managing of risk, the quantum borrowed, whether the sole breadwinner and age.

A lot of those who buy PCs, most of them are not the sole breadwinner and if one is young, not getting MI is a risk worth taking bec the probability of death/disability statistically speaking is very low.

However, if the sole breadwinner, lots of dependents, and that is the only home you have, of course, one would tilt towards paying more for MI.