PDA

View Full Version : Closing date for Jurong residential site extended by 2 weeks

mcmlxxvi
13-01-13, 11:50
Tell me the garmen is not pro-developers?
Buyers don't seem to enjoy the same?

AsiaOne
Friday, Jan 11, 2013
SINGAPORE - The tender period for a residential sire at Jurong West Street 41 (Parcel A) has been extended by Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) today.

The closing date, originally scheduled for January 15, has been extended to January 29.

This extension has been given to allow interested parties to take into consideration the new cooling measures announced by the government today.

Rosy
13-01-13, 11:59
Tell me the garmen is not pro-developers?
Buyers don't seem to enjoy the same?

AsiaOne
Friday, Jan 11, 2013
SINGAPORE - The tender period for a residential sire at Jurong West Street 41 (Parcel A) has been extended by Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) today.

The closing date, originally scheduled for January 15, has been extended to January 29.

This extension has been given to allow interested parties to take into consideration the new cooling measures announced by the government today.
I believe government is protecting themselves from getting low bids.

star
13-01-13, 12:55
Government know not much land left that is why cm7 comes in.

kane
13-01-13, 12:58
Give developers a chance to recalibrate their bids.

lajia
13-01-13, 13:11
this piece of land sure no low bids....
200-300m to either lakeside mrt or chinese garden mrt. in front big lake view guarantee no block and also garment already confirm it is going to be an entertainment & leisure hot spot by the time it TOP.

U think ppl will not rush to it because of the CM?? :p

Let see...:2cents:

I believe government is protecting themselves from getting low bids.

kane
13-01-13, 13:25
They probably don't want to see over the top bids that's all.