PDA

View Full Version : My story for Guniang Developers:

blackjack21trader
16-01-13, 13:52
A small platoon of soldiers was treading on a street.

Suddenly a sniper shot the first man in front.

The second guniang man thought he is a hero and shot back in the direction of the sound.

This guniang also kena shot, thereby bringing the whole platoon down with him.

What should this guniang and the rest had done instead when the first man fell upon the first shot?

:doh:

leftfield
16-01-13, 14:01
Throw smoke bomb, shout very loudly that they are retreating but actually hide in one corner wait for sniper to lower his guard, then cheong again! ;)

gfoo
16-01-13, 14:11
all should cheong towards the sniper. make the sniper blur, move too fast for firing

taggy
16-01-13, 14:18
Throw smoke bomb, shout very loudly that they are retreating but actually hide in one corner wait for sniper to lower his guard, then cheong again! ;)
so all developers should cry louder to say zero sale... and pray for cm removal? :D

leesg123
16-01-13, 14:26
Find a wall and hide lor, wait for reinforcement or captain america!

azeoprop
16-01-13, 14:49
Find a wall and hide lor, wait for reinforcement or captain america!

Or captain China now? :rolleyes:

jeaprp
16-01-13, 14:51
so all developers should cry louder to say zero sale... and pray for cm removal? :D

Developers unite together , don't bid or bid low price for GLS.
:cool:

maisonjai
16-01-13, 15:23
Whole platoon should hide in bomb shelter. Wait till sniper go for a leak, all cheong towards him & start blanket party.

blackjack21trader
16-01-13, 16:08
WOAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

some very creative answers. but I can only choose the best answer which is brother leesg123's.

the sniper which by virtue of his elevated vision, had a very clear view of the whole platoon including their weaponry. Otherwise, how he took down the first man leh?

The platoon, on the other hand, had no idea what the the was going on.

the hero should have grabbed the casualty to safety with himself and the rest of the platoon should follow.

then, once in cover, examine the damage done on the casualty e.g is the casualty an officer? Or a private ? was he shot in the face? Or was he still protected by the vest? Or what weapon was he carrying which had undermined the fire capability of the whole platoon? Or was it just a minimal damage?

The platoon should assess the situation carefully before even thinking about any-o-how hamtam back.

Good Luck.

maisonjai
16-01-13, 16:35
Alamak, I thought the hero was on the roof terrace that's why kena shot since it isn't covered. :doh:

blackjack21trader
16-01-13, 16:37
Alamak, I thought the hero was on the roof terrace that's why kena shot since it isn't covered. :doh:

chiokapeng la......FUNNY !

leftfield
16-01-13, 16:42
I protest, I think my suggestion to throw a smoke bomb and giving misdirections to confuse the sniper is a valid strategy. :D

blackjack21trader
16-01-13, 17:22
I protest, I think my suggestion to throw a smoke bomb and giving misdirections to confuse the sniper is a valid strategy. :D

My wife was reading your post and she laugh until peng LOL

leesg123
16-01-13, 18:23
REDAS is the "wall". I bet the macho developers are sipping wine at redas boardroom and strategising, while the Guniang developers standing out there naked, thinking if should ppee on their pants (give discount, fire sales). Bro bj steady, military mind!

Ringo33
16-01-13, 19:08

The second guniang man thought he is a hero and shot back in the direction of the sound.

What should this guniang and the rest had done instead when the first man fell upon the first shot?

they should all pretend to be dead.

howgozit
16-01-13, 19:37
You didn't mention that there were areas to take cover.

Anyway, I would expect the sniper to take out the last in line not the first in line.

Forgive my simple-mindedness, but can you explain the analogy wrt guniang developers? It is baffling me.

What's your point?

WOAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

some very creative answers. but I can only choose the best answer which is brother leesg123's.

the sniper which by virtue of his elevated vision, had a very clear view of the whole platoon including their weaponry. Otherwise, how he took down the first man leh?

The platoon, on the other hand, had no idea what the the was going on.

the hero should have grabbed the casualty to safety with himself and the rest of the platoon should follow.

then, once in cover, examine the damage done on the casualty e.g is the casualty an officer? Or a private ? was he shot in the face? Or was he still protected by the vest? Or what weapon was he carrying which had undermined the fire capability of the whole platoon? Or was it just a minimal damage?

The platoon should assess the situation carefully before even thinking about any-o-how hamtam back.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
16-01-13, 20:59
You didn't mention that there were areas to take cover.

Anyway, I would expect the sniper to take out the last in line not the first in line.

Forgive my simple-mindedness, but can you explain the analogy wrt guniang developers? It is baffling me.

What's your point?

Brother howgozit,

How can a fighter pilot or an army officer be simple minded ? So my Third Eye ask this question. You are being too humble :)

There is no analogy. I am merely pointing out a fact, a certain characteristic of any market.

When the previous CM6 came out, did the guniangs wait for it to take effect?

Did they wait to see how it would affect the market demand before reacting?

Nope. The guniangs did not. Their first response was almost immediate without waiting for the effects to show from the CM6.

That is, did the market demand really dipped so badly that the guniangs should then start to shout giving discounts and absorbing stamp duties?

What is the hurry? Christmas coming? And I thought you should give discounts only when market crashes ?

Nope. The market demand was still very healthy even after the CM6. In fact, it was much healthier and resilient as a result of removing the speculators.

READ THIS THREAD about my warning/assurance to them a whole 1.5 years before CM7:
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12544

From the way I read the CMs, the objective of our government is very simple: To protect Singaporean.

I think that is all I would say. I would say no more.

blackjack21trader
16-01-13, 21:19
Brother howgozit,

How can a fighter pilot or an army officer be simple minded ? So my Third Eye ask this question. You are being too humble :)

I think that is all I would say. I would say no more.

My Third Eye just gave me permission to say this last message to the guniangs:

If they did not try to negate the effects of the last CM6, CM7 would never be a reality.

By negating CM6, the prices and affordability index were distorted. As a result, the market began to heat up back from starting point, because the actual price was pushed back instead of allowing for a gradual increase.

Good Luck and Bye Bye.

DKSG
16-01-13, 21:59
Developers protect the market.
Government protect its people.

Thats all.

Both knows exactly how many Singaporeans out there can buy or over extended. I think the government already done the interest rates and price sensitivities for the Jurong uncle and Tampines aunties, and know something is wrong.

Developers already calculated how many more people out there can buy.

I am just an Office Boy, dont have such data. So unfair!

Haha!

If you know the underlyings, u will understand that the balance of power between government and developers is not as simple as you think.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 09:34

If they did not try to negate the effects of the last CM6, CM7 would never be a reality.

By negating CM6, the prices and affordability index were distorted. As a result, the market began to heat up back from starting point, because the actual price was pushed back instead of allowing for a gradual increase.

Good Luck and Bye Bye.

And how so? As I mentioned time and time again. Do not try to negate or circumvent any cooling measures. They are meant for a healthy and asset appreciating market. They are never meant to crash the market.

So why would you want to respond immediately without even understanding how the measures will impact the market? Do you know the market any better?

As in any free market, the cool measures will ultimately do the proper delivery towards a much more resilient and substainable market.

Nuff Said.

Shanhz
17-01-13, 09:41

Good Luck and Bye Bye.

guru, while what you say is true, i am not sure whether it's correct tat devp actually gave out discount in droves after CM6 (d'leedon aside).

hopeful
17-01-13, 09:43

Good Luck and Bye Bye.

how do developers negate effects of CM6?

stl67
17-01-13, 10:13
Developers protect the market.
Government protect its people.

Thats all.

Both knows exactly how many Singaporeans out there can buy or over extended. I think the government already done the interest rates and price sensitivities for the Jurong uncle and Tampines aunties, and know something is wrong.

Developers already calculated how many more people out there can buy.

I am just an Office Boy, dont have such data. So unfair!

Haha!

If you know the underlyings, u will understand that the balance of power between government and developers is not as simple as you think.

DKSG

you and chestnut can reason very well.. CM in the long is good for SG, at least it stabilise the market... but gone will be the days that people can make huge $$ from it.. to add on, SG as a country is maturing liao

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 10:28
guru, while what you say is true, i am not sure whether it's correct tat devp actually gave out discount in droves after CM6 (d'leedon aside).

wahlaueh...bro Shanhz, you say I guru I very happy leh.....

now I walking like got wind blowing around me like dat :)

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 10:30
you and chestnut can reason very well.. CM in the long is good for SG, at least it stabilise the market... but gone will be the days that people can make huge $$ from it.. to add on, SG as a country is maturing liao

totally agree, bro :)

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 10:31
how do developers negate effects of CM6?

I totally have no idea, bro hopeful :confused:

radha08
19-01-13, 19:54

the whole platoon should employ a DRAGONFLY to fly ahead and survey the terrain before they advance ...WAhhhhhaaaaa:D:D:D...bro u crazy i also 1/2 crazy:eek:

azeoprop
19-01-13, 21:19

Those who bought in 2004-2006 had the last laugh after all. :(

DKSG
19-01-13, 22:14
Those who bought in 2004-2006 had the last laugh after all. :(

Dont like that say Office Boy ... I only laugh silently.

Anyway, there are still certain pockets of the market where you can get 30% of gross purchase price profits.

Office Boy will tell you by end of this year whether I manage to achieve that!

DKSG

blackjack21trader
20-01-13, 14:12
Remember what I said, guniangs:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0476_zps1a89cf55.jpg

blackjack21trader
20-01-13, 14:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVtfq20Afys

leesg123
20-01-13, 14:15
Remember what I said, guniangs:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0476_zps1a89cf55.jpg
Bro bj, create another thread on 'guniang investors'

blackjack21trader
20-01-13, 14:22
Bro bj, create another thread on 'guniang investors'

your wish is my command, i go to my drawing board now :)

focus
20-01-13, 14:32
BJ's strategy is called.. 以退为进

To act in accordance with the situation and retreat(ie, be silent and observed, not come out with incentives to counter the other party) , but in actual fact, you are advancing your agenda better with the other party.

When the other party is not put in a bad light because of your actions, he will have more empathy for your situation. Thus, he will not be push to the edge where he have to kill the whole group off. In fact, the other party will start to give some concession to those who have shown humility and respect to the higher authority.

blackjack21trader
20-01-13, 14:33
BJ's strategy is called.. 以退为进

To act in accordance with the situation and retreat(ie, be silent and observed, not come out with incentives to counter the other party) , but in actual fact, you are advancing your agenda better with the other party.

When the other party is not put in a bad light because of your actions, he will have more empathy for your situation. Thus, he will not be push to the edge where he have to kill the whole group off. In fact, the other party will start to give some concession to those who have shown humility and respect to the higher authority.

wahhhhh... you must be a genius to put the thoughts so nicely in 2 paragraphs ! I regret not studying hard for my England last time when young leh :(

minority
20-01-13, 16:10
i think now the developers will be focus on building commercial property

DKSG
20-01-13, 23:53
i think now the developers will be focus on building commercial property

U r one step late lo!

They have already done that.

Next will be the price escalation.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
24-01-13, 06:20
GUNIANG DEVELOPERS READ MY LIPS.

Ringo33
24-01-13, 06:32
U r one step late lo!

They have already done that.

Next will be the price escalation.

DKSG

way too late, especially for developers.

Those going now will risk kenna slap by CMs.

WP already touch on this subject using Mapletree as a example.

just watch out.