PDA

View Full Version : Build Build Build but dont want people to buy..

radha08
05-02-13, 10:13
Sometimes i dont understand the way the authorities think...on one hand the building of apts/condos is relentless and on other hand all kind of CM to discourage people from buying..am i missing out on something...anyway maybe i just tired after night shift...good night...:D:D:D:sleep::sleep::sleep:

star
05-02-13, 10:26
Because everyone now can only have one property if everyone can buy two or more properties 700k homes also not enough for 2030.

Kelonguni
05-02-13, 10:59
Sometimes i dont understand the way the authorities think...on one hand the building of apts/condos is relentless and on other hand all kind of CM to discourage people from buying..am i missing out on something...anyway maybe i just tired after night shift...good night...:D:D:D:sleep::sleep::sleep:

It's meant for first time buyers such as new citizens, not for people to buy and hoard.

radha08
05-02-13, 12:35
oh ok sleep over just woke up...:D:D:D...now life can go on...:cheers5:

phantom_opera
05-02-13, 14:23
property hoarding is the reason why the rich gets richer ... get it??

sgbuyer
05-02-13, 15:35

Govt knows how to make money. If people can afford to pay, charge them for it! Just like COE. :D

Rysk
05-02-13, 18:36
Gov is forcing those PR who seriously wish to settle down in S'pore.. change to SC.. Dun happy go lucky half hearted yet can buy 1st pty without being taxed..
And at the same time, the 6.9m population by 2030 is easily achievable..

Just my 2cts only:rolleyes:

sherlock
05-02-13, 19:52
They didnt say you cannot buy; Just pay more!! :cheers3:

roly8
05-02-13, 20:56
sg govt waiting for USA & europe's unemployment to rocket...
then welcome them over ..:tongue3: