PDA

View Full Version : One mistake to avoid in property investment

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 15:04
The mistake is not to buy any Singapore property :doh:

WOAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEH

DC33_2008
16-02-13, 15:12
Especially the FH ones in popular or becoming popular districts.

WOAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEH

kane
16-02-13, 15:16
Hear hear. Ha.

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 15:47
Especially the FH ones in popular or becoming popular districts.

Yes indeed. I totally agree with you.

Actually, I have a secret to share with good brothers like you.

You know, to spot potential enbloc sites, one should go for the area with few government land sales. One of those districts is D15.

That is why whenever I got enlocked in D15, I will try to buy a replacement property back into D15.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 15:50
Yes indeed. I totally agree with you.

Actually, I have a secret to share with good brothers like you.

You know, to spot potential enbloc sites, one should go for the area with few government land sales. One of those districts is D15.

That is why whenever I got enlocked in D15, I will try to buy a replacement property back into D15.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Look for smaller or medium FREEHOLD plot size as developers have lesser appetite after so many CMs.

Safer to go for those STRATA about 10 to 20 years old one or FREEHOLD landed terraces in D15 also can.

But in landed, make sure you survey the owners first.Because you do not wish to have one KUAI-LAN owner staying right in the middle of your row of terraces.

:doh:

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 16:00
your handsome brother have been enblocked twice in D15.

My secret I will share with good brothers and sisters here:

"WAIT for MasterPlan 2013, then after which look for plots or projects which are currently UNDER-UTILISED in D15. "
- wise words by BJ21T

WOAHAHHEHEHEHHEHE

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 16:05
WOAHAHHEHEHEHHEHE

Especially those near the potential ERL.......:confused:

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 16:06
Especially those near the potential ERL.......:confused:

GUNIANG DEVELOPERS all watching D15 like hungry wolves!:simmering:

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 16:15
GUNIANG DEVELOPERS all watching D15 like hungry wolves!:simmering:

Once SilverSeas TOP, good luck to you. The boat will have left liao:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0842_zps4de72baa.jpg

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 16:18
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0845_zps8ea4870e.jpg

:D No need to thank me, it's my pleasure to serve you :)

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 17:25
Althou i have more properties in River Valley than in D15, I got enblocked twice in D15 but only once in River Valley D9.:doh:

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 17:27
Althou i have more properties in River Valley than in D15, I got enblocked twice in D15 but only once in River Valley D9.:doh:

My guiding principles in seeking out enbloc deals is to look for under-utilised plots and those between 10-20 years of age. If too project age too old also very risky.

Also look for projects with more investors occupied than owners occupied. And projects with more young owners age between 20 to 50, rather than those with old couples.

yowetan
16-02-13, 17:29
My guiding principles in seeking out enbloc deals is to look for under-utilised plots and those between 10-20 years of age. If too project age too old also very risky.

Hi blackjack21trader...could you share with me your opinion on Ridgewood at D10?

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 17:51
Hi blackjack21trader...could you share with me your opinion on Ridgewood at D10?

Think ridgewood attempted enblocs before but failed as far as I can recall. But nevertheless a very good place to stay in- many greenery around. I stay in Queen Astrid Park and used to go there or Pandan Valley to buy titbits but now I go Cold Storage at Sixth Avenue liao :)

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 18:03
Think ridgewood attempted enblocs before but failed as far as I can recall. But nevertheless a very good place to stay in- many greenery around. I stay in Queen Astrid Park and used to go there or Pandan Valley to buy titbits but now I go Cold Storage at Sixth Avenue liao :)

half a million square foot with 500units is acceptable density la. But don't aim for enbloc, just aim for the living spaces lor.

To enbloc this project, you need two big developers to come together to bid at least.

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 18:06

On my way there, I will stop by to buy toto at Jelita. Then, I will pump my petrol and then go Pandan Valley for haircut.

But now, I prefer to go Sixth Avenue liao because many beautiful ladies in the Coffee Club there.

I better get use to driving in Sixth Avenue's direction because I think Turf Club will become a residential project soon.

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 18:08
On my way there, I will stop by to buy toto at Jelita. Then, I will pump my petrol and then go Pandan Valley for haircut.

But now, I prefer to go Sixth Avenue liao because many beautiful ladies in the Coffee Club there.

I better get use to driving in Sixth Avenue's direction because I think Turf Club will become a residential project soon.

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH

Think high floor in ridgewood has great views also.

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 18:10
Think high floor in ridgewood has great views also.

The canal passageway to Dover MRT also many beautiful ladies walking there around 8:30am to 9:30am. sometimes I bluff my wife I go there for exercise lor, because our garden too small la.:doh:

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 18:13
The canal passageway to Dover MRT also many beautiful ladies walking there around 8:30am to 9:30am. sometimes I bluff my wife I go there for exercise lor, because our garden too small la.:doh:

I need to see some crowd, because staying in landed very difficult to spot beautiful ladies. They all drive la :doh:

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 18:26
I need to see some crowd, because staying in landed very difficult to spot beautiful ladies. They all drive la :doh:

there used to be a shortcut from within Pandan Valley to cross to Ridgewood but I think now Pandan management locked that exit liao :tongue3:

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 18:27
there used to be a shortcut from within Pandan Valley to cross to Ridgewood but I think now Pandan management locked that exit liao :tongue3:

There is also a shortcut from within Ridgewood to the Pandan Park Connector, but I think Ridgewood Management also locked that exit liao.

How I know this location so well?

i GOT 2 units in these 2 projects la.GUNIANGS !

WOAHAHEHEHHEEHEH

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 18:29
There is also a shortcut from within Ridgewood to the Pandan Park Connector, but I think Ridgewood Management also locked that exit liao.

How I know this location so well?

i GOT 2 units in these 2 projects la.GUNIANGS !

WOAHAHEHEHHEEHEH

BUY ROBERTSON QUAY HOR !

FREDDIE
16-02-13, 18:37

WOAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEH

Freehold and landed property. :banghead: :doh:

yowetan
16-02-13, 18:52
BUY ROBERTSON QUAY HOR !

Hi I am considering to get Ridgewood. I am planning to go into it.

I am also considering robertson since it is near to River Valley primary.

blackjack21trader
16-02-13, 19:34
Hi I am considering to get Ridgewood. I am planning to go into it.

I am also considering robertson since it is near to River Valley primary.

Just make sure you do your finances right, good brother :)

yowetan
16-02-13, 19:38
Just make sure you do your finances right, good brother :)

Hi...thanks for the well-wishes. I need that.

danguard
16-02-13, 21:33
Hi...thanks for the well-wishes. I need that.

both are relatively high priced units though ... thought u mentioned finances are challenging at the moment? Guess you are going to make the leap ! best wishes man

august
17-02-13, 00:19
i see increased risk in property investment in spore, specifically political risk. prepare to hold very long term if necessary.

Ringo33
17-02-13, 00:27
i see increased risk in property investment in spore, specifically political risk. prepare to hold very long term if necessary.

yes, those hoping for 25k NC to come buy landed property should start assessing their risk and holding power. There is no investment in the world that is sure win and as always when whole market start to think the same, that mean it is time to exit.

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 12:24

This I have to agree it is a legitimate concern. That is why I ask brothers and sisters here to spread the word :

It is through Singapore's relentless good governance by PAP that we have come so far. That a small little dot like us are able to get noticed in the huge World's stage. That our Singapore dollars can buy anything in the global arena.

If you think that you have benefited in anyway by my sharing of information here and from my website. I urge you to help convert any unhappy persons you met to our camp.

If we can continue to benefit from PAP's good governance for another 40 years or more, we will become a Superpower in the New World Order. And your humble and handsome billionaire brother here will be a trillionaire liao.

I am NOT affiliated with PAP or any political party but my THIRD EYE common sense told me; that it is under Singapore's good governance for the past 45 years that we are able to maintain our standing in this cruel World's stage.

Look at how many economies with sizes bigger than us had fallen in the past half a century? Remember the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis? Remember the 2008 Banking Crisis ? With whom did we survive under the care?

Please, good brothers and sisters, please do you part to fight the current jealous and evil forces within our society now. They are jealous because they know very well they will be unable to catch up with the majority of us property owners with the coming next level of Lion City's development.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 12:32
This I have to agree it is a legitimate concern. That is why I ask brothers and sisters here to spread the word :

It is through Singapore's relentless good governance by PAP that we have come so far. That a small little dot like us are able to get noticed in the huge World's stage. That our Singapore dollars can buy anything in the global arena.

If you think that you have benefited in anyway by my sharing of information here and from my website. I urge you to help convert any unhappy persons you met to our camp.

If we can continue to benefit from PAP's good governance for another 40 years or more, we will become a Superpower in the New World Order. And your humble and handsome billionaire brother here will be a trillionaire liao.

I am NOT affiliated with PAP or any political party but my THIRD EYE common sense told me; that it is under Singapore's good governance for the past 45 years that we are able to maintain our standing in this cruel World's stage.

Look at how many economies with sizes bigger than us had fallen in the past half a century? Remember the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis? Remember the 2008 Banking Crisis ? With whom did we survive under the care?

Please, good brothers and sisters, please do you part to fight the current jealous and evil forces within our society now. They are jealous because they know very well they will be unable to catch up with the majority of us property owners with the coming next level of Lion City's development.

Good Luck.

Even my good friends in Bloomberg ran a story on our grandfather Lee when he was hospitalised a few days ago; that shows how important Singapore is now in the World's stage:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-16/lee-kuan-yew-hospitalized-after-stroke-like-event.html

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 12:36
Even my good friends in Bloomberg ran a story on our grandfather Lee when he was hospitalised a few days ago; that shows how important Singapore is now in the World's stage:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-16/lee-kuan-yew-hospitalized-after-stroke-like-event.html

Please, if you guys could help convert or console the unhappy souls, your humble brother here will make sure my American media friends continue to run great stories of our little red dot. You will be amazed what my THIRD EYE can do.

Good Luck :)

chiaberry
17-02-13, 12:37
Political scenario may change if anything happens to him.

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 12:43
Political scenario may change if anything happens to him.

please, sister chiaberry, help to appease the unhappy souls in Hong Kong and Singapore. I will make sure you continue to remain young and beautiful for the next 100 years.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 12:53
please, sister chiaberry, help to appease the unhappy souls in Hong Kong and Singapore. I will make sure you continue to remain young and beautiful for the next 100 years.

Good Luck.

Watch this youtube, in it is a celestial spell that is anti-aging:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sUGH3kTlcE

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 15:22
MAITULIAO ! BUY ROBERTSON QUAY NOW!

leesg123
17-02-13, 15:31
No risk at all, as mm Lee has the great vision of seeing that one day a rogue gov will be elected. But this gov wont last long as the reserves and majority of the sg econony is in very safe hands. People will see the rogue gov useless and realise their mistake. The previous gov will back to power again. Some times the young punk has to be taught a lesson. Once bitten, twice shy.

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 15:44
No risk at all, as mm Lee has the great vision of seeing that one day a rogue gov will be elected. But this gov wont last long as the reserves and majority of the sg econony is in very safe hands. People will see the rogue gov useless and realise their mistake. The previous gov will back to power again. Some times the young punk has to be taught a lesson. Once bitten, twice shy.

The young punks those born after 1975 have no idea la. I was born in 1968 but you will be amazed what a few years of beds of roses can make to the mentality of these young punks.

Take for example, my cousins who were born after 1975 have no value of human elderly respect. A few of them have not been visiting my 100 years old grandmother for many years liao. The excuse being they are busy with work. Many only visit her once on Lunar New Year.

I assume they expect our grandmother to continue to live another 30 years since they only get one chance to visit her a year.

So now my grandmother is 100 years old, if they visited her 30 times, she will be 130 years liao. And by then, they also will be elderly old men old women visiting my grandmother.

Not giving the respect once a year to one's own century old grandmother is worse than doing charity a thousand times!

NANBEH ! WHERE IS THE RESPECT ? MISSING IN ACTION ?

Never mind la, every night I will pray to my THIRD EYE to help them spend their money.

hutsutau
17-02-13, 15:48
Look for smaller or medium FREEHOLD plot size as developers have lesser appetite after so many CMs.

Safer to go for those STRATA about 10 to 20 years old one or FREEHOLD landed terraces in D15 also can.

But in landed, make sure you survey the owners first.Because you do not wish to have one KUAI-LAN owner staying right in the middle of your row of terraces.

:doh:

For property
Singapore or HONG KONG?

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 15:50
For property
Singapore or HONG KONG?

Singapore is better. Hong Kong is best BUT too competitive, very difficult to break into the prestige property there now.

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 15:52
Singapore is better. Hong Kong is best BUT too competitive, very difficult to break into the prestige property there now.

By the way, I hope brothers and sisters here dun get offended but I have to tell the truth la.

Hong Kong property market and design knowledge is about 20 years ahead of us. Unbelievable but 20 years ago, they already have 40 storeys hi-rise condo liao. Many commercial buildings in Hong Kong and TST are also owned by single owner ! Not company or developer hor, but one single human entity !!!

blackjack21trader
17-02-13, 15:55
By the way, I hope brothers and sisters here dun get offended but I have to tell the truth la.

Hong Kong property market and design knowledge is about 20 years ahead of us. Unbelievable but 20 years ago, they already have 40 storeys hi-rise condo liao. Many commercial buildings in Hong Kong and TST are also owned by single owner ! Not company or developer hor, but one single human entity !!!

It is very difficult to negotiate with these one person owners. For company ownership, very easy as the interest is split among the board of directors. But one to one negotiation with the one person owner is like climbing mountain leh :( Somemore, they are getting good rental returns from their buildings which are usually more than 80% occupied !

How I know?

Guess.

WOAHAHHEHHEHHEHE

hutsutau
17-02-13, 16:27
It is very difficult to negotiate with these one person owners. For company ownership, very easy as the interest is split among the board of directors. But one to one negotiation with the one person owner is like climbing mountain leh :( Somemore, they are getting good rental returns from their buildings which are usually more than 80% occupied !

How I know?

Guess.

WOAHAHHEHHEHHEHE

You mean 1 guy owns the whole building? then the guy must be damn filthy rich.

hutsutau
17-02-13, 16:28

Is it possible for a foreigner to buy a landed house in the peak ?

august
17-02-13, 19:21

It is incorrect to use the term 'rogue gov' on any gov that happens not to be led by the PAP. A gov voted in by the electorate in a free and fair election is a legitimate gov.

if this legitimate gov is denied its proper function by what u call 'safe hands', then these 'safe hands' are illegitimate and are going against the will of the electorate and are therefore rogue forces, and they shall be dealt with according to the law of the day.

it is important not to let your personal political inclinations dictate the partiality of the gov. Who knows? A non-PAP gov may actually push for greater investment-friendly policies than a PAP gov.

propertyhans
18-02-13, 05:59

How I know?

Guess.

WOAHAHHEHHEHHEHE

Because you are one of them.

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 08:21
Is it possible for a foreigner to buy a landed house in the peak ?

Not possible for Mainland Chinese and some countries.

Singaporeans should be ok to buy landed on the Victoria Peak from them . This is due to the respect they have for our grandfather Lee.

Incidentally, grandfather Lee is a very close friend of Hong Kongers. As in 1997, he actually helped prevented a "terrible" incident from happening in Hong Kong. The elites there are very grateful to him till this day. As to what incident is this, I shall not comment and let you guys do your own research. Otherwise all here will become spoon feeders liao :(

That is why you see Hong Konger elites also very supportive of Singapore's economic growth, and the common people also have great respect for him. They feel that because of grandfather Lee, Singaporeans and Hong Kongers are brothers in oceans apart.

You can feel their hospitality if you work with them in the business circle. They treated Singaporeans differently from other Overseas Chinese.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 08:27
Not possible for Mainland Chinese and some countries.

Singaporeans should be ok to buy landed on the Victoria Peak from them . This is due to the respect they have for our grandfather Lee.

Incidentally, grandfather Lee is a very close friend of Hong Kongers. As in 1997, he actually helped prevented a "terrible" incident from happening in Hong Kong. The elites there are very grateful to him till this day. As to what incident is this, I shall not comment and let you guys do your own research. Otherwise all here will become spoon feeders liao :(

That is why you see Hong Konger elites also very supportive of Singapore's economic growth, and the common people also have great respect for him. They feel that because of grandfather Lee, Singaporeans and Hong Kongers are brothers in oceans apart.

You can feel their hospitality if you work with them in the business circle. They treated Singaporeans differently from other Overseas Chinese.

Good Luck.

watch :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvw9qOZPlPA

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 08:59
paiseh, posted the wrong link, here's the one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnlPfvx7Cgg

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 09:13
another here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVcKkPflmT8

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 09:15
Wahhh today all so hardworking arh ? All started engine liao except me arh?

WOAHAAEHEHE

propertyhans
18-02-13, 10:18
In the run-up to Hong Kong's 1997 handover, he petitioned Mr Lee to allow Hong Kong lawyers and entrepreneurs - all jittery about the city's prospects under China's rule - to have residential rights in Singapore.

Mr Wang recalls Mr Lee, who was not convinced that their fears would materialise, asking: "Why are you worried? What can be the consternation?"

But after a "gruelling" cross-examination lasting over an hour, Mr Lee agreed to the plan, telling Mr Wang: "I am willing to offer them (Hong Kongers) a bolt-hole. An unstable Hong Kong is not in our interests."

In the end, Mr Lee was proven right - the handover went smoothly and most of those who signed up for the Singapore schemes remained in Hong Kong.

But having this option at the time, says Mr Wang, helped allay the fears of many who would have fled to faraway countries like Canada.

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 10:52
In the run-up to Hong Kong's 1997 handover, he petitioned Mr Lee to allow Hong Kong lawyers and entrepreneurs - all jittery about the city's prospects under China's rule - to have residential rights in Singapore.

Mr Wang recalls Mr Lee, who was not convinced that their fears would materialise, asking: "Why are you worried? What can be the consternation?"

But after a "gruelling" cross-examination lasting over an hour, Mr Lee agreed to the plan, telling Mr Wang: "I am willing to offer them (Hong Kongers) a bolt-hole. An unstable Hong Kong is not in our interests."

In the end, Mr Lee was proven right - the handover went smoothly and most of those who signed up for the Singapore schemes remained in Hong Kong.

But having this option at the time, says Mr Wang, helped allay the fears of many who would have fled to faraway countries like Canada.

Now, that's what I called an informed brother.

One who know history will know the present. One who know the present will know the future.

Kudos, brother propertyhans, I am impressed:)

hutsutau
18-02-13, 11:00

One who know history will know the present. One who know the present will know the future.

So what you are trying to say it that in reality, Singapore and Hong Kong aren't rivals or competitors like what the media portray it to be?

focus
18-02-13, 13:21

How come you so impressed by someone who quoted word for word out of a new book "Walking The Tycoon Ropes" ?

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 15:44
How come you so impressed by someone who quoted word for word out of a new book "Walking The Tycoon Ropes" ?
I am impressed with anyone who read good books. But I am more impressed with brothers like you who know where the passage come from :)

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 16:18
Since brothers and sisters here all so smart. I have to show that I am not only the most handsome but also the most smart liao.

There is a way. A way to still profit greatly from property for Singaporeans.

The way is via the enblock route.

However, to identify the enbloc potential projects is not just simple knowledge of the market, you need to have a THIRD EYE ability like the handsome me.

How so?

I can tell you, the owners will be more receptive to enblocs now. Again, the key is how to identify those projects that have enbloc potential in Singapore. As you are probably aware, some projects still not enblocked after many years. So how ?

THIRD EYE METHOD 1: Identify the plots which are under utilised.

(TO BE CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 16:22
THIRD EYE STEP 2: To reduce your risks, you have to go for districts with the least GLS or Government Land Sales.

( TO BE CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 16:25
THIRD EYE STEP 3: If say you very lucky and the project you just bought got enblocked. How now? Well, ask the developer to help compensate you for the CMs stamp duties before you sign the agreement. I am sure under the current property market sentiment, the developer and your neighbors will be more than happy to agree to it.

(TO B CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 16:27
THIRD EYE STEP 4: Wait for Master Plan 2013, then see those plots that have been re-zoned or re-heightened or plot ratio increased.

( TO B CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
18-02-13, 16:28
THIRD EYE STEP 5: Watch the enbloc figures closely these few months. And keep watch on the GLS bid size and pattern. One good source is by reading Business Times.

( TO B CONTINUED )

may2012
19-02-13, 11:22
Enbloc still attractive to developers?
Last CM has made it less so?
Gov releasing more GLS?

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 17:17
Enbloc still attractive to developers?
Last CM has made it less so?
Gov releasing more GLS?

WOAHEHEHEHEHE