PDA

View Full Version : A recap of the CM7 from URA website:

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 11:38
hi everyone, is your handsome brother here again :) if ur very handsome brother is wrong in any of my highly intelligent interpretation of the CM7, please correct me.

i just realised that i have been "stalemated" in my property investment :) Good or bad is up to anyone's interpretation, as a stalemate is, as the word implied: CANNOT MOVE LIAO LA.

if you wish to know more abt the CM7 before i share with u how I have been "STALEMATED", do go here and download/read the following first:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2013/pr13-04a1.pdf

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2013/pr13-04a2.pdf

I shall share with you my situation later your handsome brother come back from lunch.

Good Luck :(

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 11:39
:( :( :( :(:banghead:

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 11:45
Here is your handsome brother's property portfolio and their information:

D15 own stay apartment ( bought after CM6) - no loan

D9 tenanted condo (bought after CM5) - 60% loan

D9 tenanted condo (before CM1 ) -80% loan

D9 tenanted landed (bought after CM2) - 90% loan

D10 tenanted landed (before CM1) - no loan

the more i discussed with my bankers and lawyers, the more i realised that I HAVE BEEN STALEMATED liao la. STALEMATED by Ah Khaw liao la.

WOOOWAAAAAAAAA (crying)

avo7007
21-02-13, 11:51
Enjoy your rental yield and paper gain lor. It's a stalemate not checkmate. Time to slow down and go fishing......:cheers1:

mcmlxxvi
21-02-13, 11:59
How old your kid? If no have or too young quick go adopt one > 21 yo one la. Then buy under his or her name.

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:22
How old your kid? If no have or too young quick go adopt one > 21 yo one la. Then buy under his or her name.

the oldest in Primary 6 leh :(

u see, if i sell any one of my portfolio I cannot buy back anymore.

very scary leh...the more i think about it....., good brother :(

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:24
Enjoy your rental yield and paper gain lor. It's a stalemate not checkmate. Time to slow down and go fishing......:cheers1:

paper gain is only paper la...not realised yet how to call profit leh?

WOOOOAAAAAAAA ( note the spelling, now I am not laughing but is crying )

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:26
the only logical candidate i can get rid off in my portfolio is the D9 condo before
the CM. But after selling it, I cannot upgrade or even replace it under the new CM7 ! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:28
the only logical candidate i can get rid off in my portfolio is the D9 condo before
the CM. But after selling it, I cannot upgrade or even replace it under the new CM7 ! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

worse is according to my banker, i may not even be able to leverage it like 80% loan last time liao la....

no 30 years tenor and no more 80% loan liao la

WOAAAAAAAAAAAA

chiaberry
21-02-13, 12:30
Bro bj21, your medication slowed down your reactions leh. Long time already we realised that CM7 has made us stay on the side lines. Anyway, you are already sitting on a fortune in pty. Go look for other investments for the time being.

Ask your banker for an equity loan against your paid-up properties.

avo7007
21-02-13, 12:30
Sell one local pty, and investment 2 or more overseas pty lor.:cheers4:

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:33
worse is according to my banker, i may not even be able to leverage it like 80% loan last time liao la....

no 30 years tenor and no more 80% loan liao la

WOAAAAAAAAAAAA

even if you say i bought it at a good price of about S$1million, after repaying the loan principle of about 65% ( 10 years old loan ) i am left only very little money to leverage to a similar one in D9 now liao la......WOAAAAAAAA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:34
Sell one local pty, and investment 2 or more overseas pty lor.:cheers4:

that is a good suggestion leh, kind brother.... :)

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:35

But me thinking about replacing it with a small studio in Marina area la.....But studio replacement of a resale one also not possible liao la...WOOAOAOAAAAAAAAAAA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:44
Bro bj21, your medication slowed down your reactions leh. Long time already we realised that CM7 has made us stay on the side lines. Anyway, you are already sitting on a fortune in pty. Go look for other investments for the time being.

yes la, good sister chiaberry. but me worried not able to enhance my portfolio anymore liao la... you see, in the past it was easy to do an upgrade in your porfolio, now how to la? ABSD is 10% liao la, if you add the stamp duty of 3% that would be 13%. If you add the agent fee for the old one you sold for replacement and legal fees, you add another $15,000 easily la..

say Marina studio now = $2.5 million

then add the stamp duties (13% ) = $325,000 ( That is one new HDB leh !!!!!)

add msc costs :$15,000

the actual price is : about S$3 million liao la

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAA (crying)

:banghead: :banghead:

did i calculate wrongly or not leh???? or is my calculator spoilt liao la ????

Jaykj
21-02-13, 12:47

And do think about investing in US, UK, Australia, the usual suspects when it comes to overseas education. My thought is when your children finishes their `O' Level, you might start thinking of sending them overseas to study. This overseas ppty will come in handy as a natural hedge for forex or it could also be used for their accomodation when studying there.

newbie11
21-02-13, 12:49
This stalemate is exactly what gov wants to achieve. Halt investors. Not stop. Give first timers a chance. Now u sit and enjoy

Cupcakes
21-02-13, 12:50
so envious.... hope CM 7 will be removed 2 years later and i shall get my 3rd property around Guillemard area... :D

newbie11
21-02-13, 12:51
And do think about investing in US, UK, Australia, the usual suspects when it comes to overseas education. My thought is when your children finishes their `O' Level, you might start thinking of sending them overseas to study. This overseas ppty will come in handy as a natural hedge for forex or it could also be used for their accomodation when studying there.
Or sell to find their education. Something I am pondering

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:52
yes la, good sister chiaberry. but me worried not able to enhance my portfolio anymore liao la... you see, in the past it was easy to do an upgrade in your porfolio, now how to la? ABSD is 10% liao la, if you add the stamp duty of 3% that would be 13%. If you add the agent fee for the old one you sold for replacement and legal fees, you add another $15,000 easily la..

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAA (crying)

Ah Khaw only help first time buyers la.

Now i cannot buy Marina Bay but first time property owner can leh.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAA (crying)

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:54

my kids still little la ... WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:56

my kids still little la ... WOAAAAAAAAAAA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 12:58
My banker say i can only SELL BUT CANNOT BUY OR REPLACE LIAO LA.

He said best I sell until left one la if I dun wanna pay additional stamp duties

WOAAAAAA

AH KHAW ARH !!!! YOU SNOOK-ED ME LIAO LA !

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 13:00
My banker say i can only SELL BUT CANNOT BUY OR REPLACE LIAO LA.

He said best I sell until left one la if I dun wanna pay additional stamp duties

WOAAAAAA

AH KHAW ARH !!!! YOU SNOOK-ED ME LIAO LA !

AH KHAW ARHHH.. YOU ASK ME KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARHHHH ? FOR CHRISTMAS ISIT ARHHHHHHHHH???

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (note the spelling, I am crying not laughing arhhhhh)

chiaberry
21-02-13, 13:00

I agree. It is not worth it to throw away such amounts of $$$ just in taxes.

chiaberry
21-02-13, 13:05

I am intending to use passive income from UK property to fund their education. Currently gross passive income is around 35k GBP annually. If my kids don't want to go overseas :banghead:

Jaykj
21-02-13, 13:21

Yeap....but I have already started saving for their education so likelihood is it will be for their accomodation. And often times, they usually stay on in the same country which they study in so the ppty can continue be used for them to stay in. Alternatively, they can sell it and buy a new one nearer to their work place. Before CM7, I was still searching for a 3rd ppty....but now, I have switched my sights to overseas ppty instead.....

Jaykj
21-02-13, 13:23
my kids still little la ... WOAAAAAAAAAAA

Mine is P2 and K2....much younger than yours :D

leesg123
21-02-13, 13:30
This stalemate is exactly what gov wants to achieve. Halt investors. Not stop. Give first timers a chance. Now u sit and enjoyActually is good thing for investors too, to pile up capital, when ABSD remove, immediately wack 2-3 properties at one go.

Shanhz
21-02-13, 13:32
Actually is good thing for investors too, to pile up capital, when ABSD remove, immediately wack 2-3 properties at one go.

how to remove cm7 if everybody like you?

leesg123
21-02-13, 13:33
my good sibei handsome bro bj!

the additional stamp duty could give you a FULLY PAID Freehold, PRIME, 5 Star, KLCC condo, giving a gross yield of 6%!! Gov already laid path for us already with the upcoming High Speed Rail! MAI TU LIAO!! Later :banghead:

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAA (crying)

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 13:36
Actually is good thing for investors too, to pile up capital, when ABSD remove, immediately wack 2-3 properties at one go.

that is good strategy only if you believe the property market can remain bullish continuously until 2030.

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 13:38
my good sibei handsome bro bj!

the additional stamp duty could give you a FULLY PAID Freehold, PRIME, 5 Star, KLCC condo, giving a gross yield of 6%!! Gov already laid path for us already with the upcoming High Speed Rail! MAI TU LIAO!! Later :banghead:

yes good brother, i am now seriously considering this alternative liao :)

bargain hunter
21-02-13, 14:34
bro, i remember u trade in stocks right? why not invest in financial markets since ppties stalemate?

Ah Khaw only help first time buyers la.

Now i cannot buy Marina Bay but first time property owner can leh.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAA (crying)

chestnut
21-02-13, 14:49
Dear bj, what are your intentions for buying?

- Capital gains?
- rental income?
- trophy?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

hahahahaha

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 15:31
Dear bj, what are your intentions for buying?

- Capital gains?
- rental income?
- trophy?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

hahahahaha

brother chestnut ! so happy to see u again :)

well, my intention is to enhance my property portfolio. i have been doing that by upgrading the assets within my portfolio for example from selling OCR condos to buying CCR condos. Now i intend to enhance it by selling 2 condos and buying one Marina studio. However, a quick calculation by my banker is I have to pay a total of S$715,000 in stamp duties if i do it like the way i do la.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the more i talk about it, the more i cry la.....

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AH KHAW ARH ! YOU WANT ME TO KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARHHHHH? FOR CHRISTMAS ARHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGHHH????

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 15:35

well, my intention is to enhance my property portfolio. i have been doing that by upgrading the assets within my portfolio for example from selling OCR condos to buying CCR condos. Now i intend to enhance it by selling 2 condos and buying one Marina studio. However, a quick calculation by my banker is I have to pay a total of S$715,000 in stamp duties if i do it like the way i do la.

AH KHAW ARH ! YOU WANT ME TO KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARHHHHH? FOR CHRISTMAS ARHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGHHH????

Therefore, he suggest i better sell all and left only one for investment first. Then proceed to buy the Marina Studio lor. That I will pay lesser stamp duties lor.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 15:36
Therefore, he suggest i better sell all and left only one for investment first. Then proceed to buy the Marina Studio lor. That I will pay lesser stamp duties lor.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That is still a lot of money la..WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

phantom_opera
21-02-13, 15:40
bro BJ, all the central banks in the world (including MAS) want u to hold, dun buy dun sell

Enjoy paper gain ... lim kopi tcss everyday :rolleyes:

And last night even US Fed starts to talk down the stock market... :(

and bro lee is correct, the only central bank that still want your money is Bank Negara and Iskandar ;)

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 15:43
bro BJ, all the central banks in the world (including MAS) want u to hold, dun buy dun sell

Enjoy paper gain ... lim kopi tcss everyday :rolleyes:

And last night even US Fed starts to talk down the stock market... :(

and bro lee is correct, the only central bank that still want your money is Bank Negara and Iskandar ;)

AH BOTAK BEN ARHHHHHH, U WANT ME TO KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHH?

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 15:45
AH BOTAK BEN ARHHHHHH, U WANT ME TO KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHH?

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

all my agents sabo me arhhhhhh! never warn me arhhhh ! TODAY THEN I KNOW ARHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 15:53
all my agents sabo me arhhhhhh! never warn me arhhhh ! TODAY THEN I KNOW ARHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AGENTS SABO THEIR BOSS ARHHHHHHHHH!!!

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

chestnut
21-02-13, 15:55
Definition of enhancement :
To make greater, as in value, beauty, or effectiveness

Marina will definitely grow in value over time. The question is when???

You are rite in the statement of stalemate - let me elaborate :

I have written sometime ago in this forum that what the govt wants is what the govt gets -
They wanted to build JLD (voila)
They wanted the financials to move from Shenton to Marina (voila)
They wanted immigration to grow (voila)
They wanted the port to shift (voila - it is happening)
They want pungol to be pungol 21 (stalled because of major recession and now voila)
They wanted a show piece HDB (voila - pinnacle appeared)
They want to control price housing (voila - CM1 till todays CM7 - if it still persist, another CM will appear)

So now, it is clearly obvious that house pricing will be controlled. Hahahahahaha. So where is the enhancement to the value????? With interest rate at all time low of say 1.1%. If your rental is 4%, you effectively get 4% - 80% of 1.1% = 3.12% (assuming no capital gains and loan at 80%). If your loan is at 60%, you get 4% - 60% of 1.1% = 3.34%.

So if you rent out for 3 years, you will get about 10% return on your property price or 50% of your downpayment (capital used for downpayment). Not bad leh. Power of leverage.

So for a 1Mil prop, downpayment 200K, interest at 1.1%, rental at 40K per year, you get back 31.2K. after 3 years - 93.6K (please deduct property tax, maintenance fee etc on your own). So after 3 years, you can afford the property to drop 93K to go back to breakeven. Hahahahahahaha

Property prices will drop in a couple of months as there are less transactions and those who recently bought another unit to upgrade will be desperate to sell their current home to fund the new purchase and will be willing to take the hit. This is like any CM. prices drop and than stabilise.

Will it go up again???? This time round, it is really tough because of loan quantum effect, tenure and also ABSD. Hahahahahahaha

Money will go somewhere. You should know where..... All the best.

As for me, no selling of any of my props for now!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mary Lee
21-02-13, 16:17
AH KHAW ARHHH.. YOU ASK ME KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARHHHH ? FOR CHRISTMAS ISIT ARHHHHHHHHH???

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (note the spelling, I am crying not laughing arhhhhh)

I am so amused - rich people worried about too much money.

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 16:27
I am so amused - rich people worried about too much money.

So happy u r amused, good sister :)

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 16:28
Definition of enhancement :
To make greater, as in value, beauty, or effectiveness

Marina will definitely grow in value over time. The question is when???

You are rite in the statement of stalemate - let me elaborate :

I have written sometime ago in this forum that what the govt wants is what the govt gets -
They wanted to build JLD (voila)
They wanted the financials to move from Shenton to Marina (voila)
They wanted immigration to grow (voila)
They wanted the port to shift (voila - it is happening)
They want pungol to be pungol 21 (stalled because of major recession and now voila)
They wanted a show piece HDB (voila - pinnacle appeared)
They want to control price housing (voila - CM1 till todays CM7 - if it still persist, another CM will appear)

So now, it is clearly obvious that house pricing will be controlled. Hahahahahaha. So where is the enhancement to the value????? With interest rate at all time low of say 1.1%. If your rental is 4%, you effectively get 4% - 80% of 1.1% = 3.12% (assuming no capital gains and loan at 80%). If your loan is at 60%, you get 4% - 60% of 1.1% = 3.34%.

So if you rent out for 3 years, you will get about 10% return on your property price or 50% of your downpayment (capital used for downpayment). Not bad leh. Power of leverage.

So for a 1Mil prop, downpayment 200K, interest at 1.1%, rental at 40K per year, you get back 31.2K. after 3 years - 93.6K (please deduct property tax, maintenance fee etc on your own). So after 3 years, you can afford the property to drop 93K to go back to breakeven. Hahahahahahaha

Property prices will drop in a couple of months as there are less transactions and those who recently bought another unit to upgrade will be desperate to sell their current home to fund the new purchase and will be willing to take the hit. This is like any CM. prices drop and than stabilise.

Will it go up again???? This time round, it is really tough because of loan quantum effect, tenure and also ABSD. Hahahahahahaha

Money will go somewhere. You should know where..... All the best.

As for me, no selling of any of my props for now!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Agree with you, brother chestnut. Never doubt any of your good posting :)

May I know the "where" you mean isit a geographical location?

Thanks in advance.

phantom_opera
21-02-13, 16:34
since gold price is getting hammered after Soros sold half of his position ... our garmen might consider selling GLS a little cheaper

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2013/02/20130220_gold_0.jpg

blackapple
21-02-13, 17:21

Super like the idea... :D

Many of my friends and me are planning in this direction.

sunny88
21-02-13, 17:48
Super like the idea... :D

Many of my friends and me are planning in this direction.

So are 50,000 other people waiting by the sidelines with all their cash.
Aiyah, once this happens, CM8 will be quick on the heels...

sherlock
21-02-13, 18:22
Here is your handsome brother's property portfolio and their information:

D15 own stay apartment ( bought after CM6) - no loan

D9 tenanted condo (bought after CM5) - 60% loan

D9 tenanted condo (before CM1 ) -80% loan

D9 tenanted landed (bought after CM2) - 90% loan

D10 tenanted landed (before CM1) - no loan

the more i discussed with my bankers and lawyers, the more i realised that I HAVE BEEN STALEMATED liao la. STALEMATED by Ah Khaw liao la.

WOOOWAAAAAAAAA (crying)

Bro BJ, how come your Sentosa bungalow is not in the list? :confused:

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 18:43
Bro BJ, how come your Sentosa bungalow is not in the list? :confused:

u very smart hor....dun act blurr la....

u think i dunno who u are meh...?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

WOAAHHEHEHHEHE

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 18:45

WOAAHHEHEHHEHE

u removed ur v-card a bit too late liao la..

WOAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 18:47

WOAAHHEHEHHEHE

I should ask u instead where is ur Sentosa bungalow la...

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 18:59
I should ask u instead where is ur Sentosa bungalow la...

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

since we are at it, allow me to remind brothers and sisters here again.

if u want to register ur email with any forum, do not register with ur real email.

use a dummy email instead from one of the free email address from the net.

never use google or icloud email to register.

and unless u r handsome like me, never use your real social email used in facebook in any forum.

How so?

Because I CAN USE MY THIRD EYE TO SEE YOU LA . WOAHAHAHAHAHAH

One of the way is to google your address or user name and google it using the images filter la.

worse when u merged gmail with facebook or twitter or even linken la.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

WAHLAUEH ! Now you know how I got my THIRD EYE LIAO LA

AH KHAW ARHHHH! WHY U WAN ME TO KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARHHHHHH???? FOR CHRISTMAS ARHHHHHH? TIME TO TAKE MY MEDICINE LIAO LA ARRARRRARRARARHHHHHEHHEHEHHGHHHHHH

sherlock
21-02-13, 19:12

WOAAHHEHEHHEHE

You know who I am?? :scared-5: Me just a small fry la. See my v-card or not make no difference

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 19:12
also, for humsup brothers like me. Never never add any unknown pretty mei mei to your facebook. These could be spies sent to spy on ur private life la.

play safe, pretend u are entirely a different person like the handsome me when posting in forum. write like a maniac because nowadays spies all very smart la.
can even link the style you write with your personal communicating style and zoomed in on you leh.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 19:13
You know who I am?? :scared-5: Me just a small fry la. See my v-card or not make no difference

aiyo... i bluff u one la. WOAHAHAHAHAHAH..just teasing u only la...trying to divert the attention of the brothers and sisters here leh.

dun anger hor, good brother sherlock :)

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 19:18
Now that my THIRD EYE has been exposed. I am back to normal again.

BTW, I absolutely agree with brothers chestnut, phantom_opera and leesg123. They have shed many insights and opened up the many alternative routes for me. They have also rang a bell.

This week end, I shall share with you guys what I think could happen to the property market in the near future :)

Amazing what congregation of the human intelligence into one whole can do, is it not?

Good Luck.

sherlock
21-02-13, 19:22
aiyo... i bluff u one la. WOAHAHAHAHAHAH..just teasing u only la...trying to divert the attention of the brothers and sisters here leh.

dun anger hor, good brother sherlock :)
No angry... me Sherlock, chair detective... knows who u are :cool: .

Pray continue your mesmerising stories :cheers6:

blackjack21trader
21-02-13, 20:40
No angry... me Sherlock, chair detective... knows who u are :cool: .

Pray continue your mesmerising stories :cheers6:

Yes SIR ! Your wish is my command ;)

newbie11
21-02-13, 22:57
Buy iskandar lor. They want your $.

radha08
22-02-13, 13:04
Dear highly respected bro bj21...i think u have the highest state of enlighment in the spore property market....as planned by our good minister khaw...i believe your next level of enlightment will be to join the yogi at the TOP of the world....wahahahahahha:D:D:D

http://image1.oktatabyebye.com/picture-gallery-images-large/lgDsc0004223820071452359.jpg

blackjack21trader
22-02-13, 15:39
Dear highly respected bro bj21...i think u have the highest state of enlighment in the spore property market....as planned by our good minister khaw...i believe your next level of enlightment will be to join the yogi at the TOP of the world....wahahahahahha:D:D:D

http://image1.oktatabyebye.com/picture-gallery-images-large/lgDsc0004223820071452359.jpg

Dearest brother radha08, such beautiful praise spoken from such a kind heart on this beautiful day.

The aroma of the most pure scent surrounded me as I read your praise on your most handsome brother- Me.

I must dare say, that I am very very humbled by your beautiful england. Your handsome brother's england is nothing compared to your england written with such a kind heart.

Such a feat is definately unaccomplished by ordinary folks.

Many Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
BlackJack21Trader

22 Feb 2013
The Day of The Ordination.

DKSG
23-02-13, 08:26
Looks like ppl are anxiously waiting for March13 to come along.

One more week ...

DKSG

newbie11
23-02-13, 10:30
What's up in march

blackjack21trader
23-02-13, 20:20

Dear sister chiaberry, thanks for ur kind suggestion. however, if u noticed the ones without loans are one with low rental returns and the other which i m staying in now.

MAS just plugged this hole also. They only allowed 50% maximum equity.

If i take out the equities from these 2 properties, that is as good as compounding the asset risks within my portfolio. i feel i do not have this kinda of appetite for risks.

Nevertheless, your suggestion is as pretty as your beautiful self.

Thanks.

AH THARMAN ARGGGGGGHHHHHH! WHY U WANT ME TO KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH????? FOR CHRISTMAS ARHHHHHHHGGGHHHHH?

phantom_opera
23-02-13, 20:23
Dear sister chiaberry, thanks for ur kind suggestion. however, if u noticed the ones without loans are one with low rental returns and the other which i m staying in now.

MAS just plugged this hole also. They only allowed 50% maximum equity.

If i take out the equities from these 2 properties, that is as good as compounding the asset risks within my portfolio. i feel i do not have this kinda of appetite for risks.

Nevertheless, your suggestion is as pretty as your beautiful self.

Thanks.

AH THARMAN ARGGGGGGHHHHHH! WHY U WANT ME TO KEEP SO MUCH CASH FOR WHAT ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH????? FOR CHRISTMAS ARHHHHHHHGGGHHHHH?

they want you to support Temasek by buying Mapletree IPOs ;)

blackjack21trader
23-02-13, 20:56
they want you to support Temasek by buying Mapletree IPOs ;)

OIC.

FUNNY LEH WOWHWWHHWHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEH