PDA

View Full Version : Excellent !! Condo and EC going to CRASH very soon...

DuaNehNehChioBu
09-03-13, 11:33
Heard rumour cooling measure 8 (CM8) coming ??

Get ready to buy CHEAP CHEAP :cheers1: :cheers1:

Congrats to those who want to invest in property !

But for those who own afew condo....Oh no....:banghead:

chestnut
09-03-13, 12:23
Rumor has it they will skip cm8 and jump straight to cm10. Cm10 is only can own 1 property effective cm10.

Hahahahaha

3C
09-03-13, 13:06

Is it? Now CM become rojak already until they don't know who to target. Who knows CM 13 all cannot buy but rent. So no boom & no crash. All happy ending
Waahahahaha!

Lemonlaw
09-03-13, 13:06
We shall see.

danguard
09-03-13, 13:13

What is this .. Wistful thinking leh ... Though I hope it is true but it will cause more harm than good for the entire economy

chiaberry
09-03-13, 13:17
Let's hope the Govt scholars have calculated correctly.

If property market crashes, there will be bad repercussions on our economy as a lot of our money is tied up in property (also some people's livelihoods). Including Temasek/GIC related companies a significant proportion is directly or indirectly related to property. A lot of our CPF is also in property.

I don't think they intend to let the market crash.

hovivi
09-03-13, 13:33

Mr B mark II

irisng
09-03-13, 13:38
Is it? Now CM become rojak already until they don't know who to target. Who knows CM 13 all cannot buy but rent. So no boom & no crash. All happy ending
Waahahahaha!

Ya, looks like don't know who to target now. I'm a bit confused now too. So many CM one after another without giving a breath. Too many "trial and error" already. With the latest cm, it has affected the average people who wish to possess 2nd ppty for investment but not willing to pay addn stamp duties, for the VERY rich group of people, what is this ABSD to them, "ikan bilis" to them lah.

If a person already has an HDB (already 10 yrs old), then he want to buy a private condo as an investment, does this pc consider as 2nd ppty? Will he has to pay ABSD?

3C
09-03-13, 14:04
Ya, looks like don't know who to target now. I'm a bit confused now too. So many CM one after another without giving a breath. Too many "trial and error" already. With the latest cm, it has affected the average people who wish to possess 2nd ppty for investment but not willing to pay addn stamp duties, for the VERY rich group of people, what is this ABSD to them, "ikan bilis" to them lah.

If a person already has an HDB (already 10 yrs old), then he want to buy a private condo as an investment, does this pc consider as 2nd ppty? Will he has to pay ABSD?
Yes, the HDB is considered a 2nd property and you need to pay 7% ABSD if you buy a PC. Sell your HDB and you can redeem back the 7%

willow
09-03-13, 14:08
Waahahahaha!

Super Like!

mcmlxxvi
09-03-13, 15:13
Whos this duanehneh cb....

leesg123
09-03-13, 15:21
Whos this duanehneh cb....Mr B lor.....

lajia
09-03-13, 15:25
hahaha there are a few of them...:D

Lemonlaw
09-03-13, 15:59

It doesn't take a genius to know that he is definitely one of effected by the CM7 and resulted in unable to own the 2 property. :cheers4:

buttercarp
09-03-13, 16:54

I guess it is Mrs B.
The name sounds like it belongs to a woman.

TMATT
09-03-13, 17:40
Only those yet buy any property will want it crash, eye red red. :doh:

But after he ,she had buy, will talk good about property, hope price raise :tongue3:

Nowadays more such Singaporean .... Hopeless :D

kane
09-03-13, 18:36
Seeing the comments, I think we have come to the point of indifference. Where if you were meant to be out of the market due to the lack of ammo, you would be long ago out. And those still in the market are those with unlimited ammo where no anount of CM can deter them.

DuaNehNehChioBu
09-03-13, 21:26
Rumor has it they will skip cm8 and jump straight to cm10. Cm10 is only can own 1 property effective cm10.

Hahahahaha

Then CM 11 owner cannot buy anymore ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH :D

Prices goes up, sure will come down...Only matter of time :rolleyes:

chestnut
09-03-13, 22:42
Then CM 11 owner cannot buy anymore ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH :D

Prices goes up, sure will come down...Only matter of time :rolleyes:

If prices drop, just straight away buy 3 properties lor. Hahahahahaha

But remember to pay absd hor. This time govt will ensure absd will be here for a long time and maybe increase absd higher. I think absd will go up higher until prices stabilize. Hahahahaha

Akira Fudou
10-03-13, 01:38
Price wont drop as long as owners have holding power coupled with sustainable rent and low interest rate.

Volume will drop and that few transactions will benchmark the price (probably higher)...

anyway which CM brought down the price? wishful thinking.

chestnut
10-03-13, 07:10
Price wont drop as long as owners have holding power coupled with sustainable rent and low interest rate.

Volume will drop and that few transactions will benchmark the price (probably higher)...

anyway which CM brought down the price? wishful thinking.

Aiya, u burst his bubble. We all have dreams leh. When dreams cannot be materialized, we can demoralized. We need to ensure aspirations for owning a second property is still there for people.

DuaNehNehChioBu
10-03-13, 10:04
Aiya, u burst his bubble. We all have dreams leh. When dreams cannot be materialized, we can demoralized. We need to ensure aspirations for owning a second property is still there for people.

Why u so scare ?

No worries my dear chestnut Private Property Prices Will Crash sooner or either later....

And hopefully North Korea starts the war or Europe country start bankrupt

:D :D :D

Cheers :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1:

sherlock
10-03-13, 10:34
Interesting... so PC and EC crash and HDB stable no?

DC33_2008
10-03-13, 11:36
Garment has never wanted the property to crash like pulling a handbrake but just stepping on the brake pedal to slow down.

DuaNehNehChioBu
10-03-13, 22:39
So many condo site launch...But yet MANY are unsold....LOL

And property developer just keep buying up gov land and launch new condo..

Just be PATIENCE.....Prices will sure drop....And even faster IF there is NORTH KOREA WAR...

Prepare your cheque...:D

DKSG
11-03-13, 00:03

Just be PATIENCE.....Prices will sure drop....And even faster IF there is NORTH KOREA WAR...

There are thousands of people with cheque ready waiting for a drop since 2009. If you have been to showflats, you will know what I mean.

Today, Senette Residences sold 80% on first weekend sales !

Anyway, if price drop 10%, my office got hundreds of buyers rushing down.

DKSG

kane
11-03-13, 01:37
Near mrt so saleable? Was it helped by the new measures on car ownership?

ichigo55
11-03-13, 07:57
Now the market is only seeing mostly local buyers because of the CMs. What about foreigners? The demand is still too strong due to the liquidity

DKSG
11-03-13, 13:39
Now the market is only seeing mostly local buyers because of the CMs. What about foreigners? The demand is still too strong due to the liquidity

Foriegners usually take about 2-3 months after a CM before biting.

Office Boy knows that there are big funds (to me $300-500 million considered big) waiting to come in (even if it means paying the ABSD).

Just need to wait for them to come crashing in.

Go showflats more often, then you will know who who who is buying.

DKSG

Werther
11-03-13, 13:54

Office Boy knows that there are big funds (to me $300-500 million considered big) waiting to come in (even if it means paying the ABSD).

DKSG

Hi DKSG

I am also thinking along yr line... Funds may be pouring in again.

Can u share who are the buyers now beside first time buyers?

Tks.

Leeds
11-03-13, 14:01

DKSG

These funds are more interested in commercial assets. They had already ignored residential even before the last Jan 13 CM.

DMCK
11-03-13, 14:28

IF there is a war, better buy bomb shelter...

jwong71
11-03-13, 18:37

DKSG
These funds would not channel into residential sector, whereby every month kena whacked left right centre by cms.

When a game is restricted with too many rules and restriction, they leave for greener pastures

radha08
11-03-13, 18:45
IF there is a war, better buy bomb shelter...

probably must pay...1% ABSD....wahahahah:D:D:D

teddybear
11-03-13, 22:42
As I said, commercial properties are already in biggest bubble of all times! Would expect CM for industrial, commercial, retail to come if it goes up more.... :scared-3:

Meanwhile, private CMs is already at tail-end, and 1 more CM and it is going to crash! The govt knows that very well! :rolleyes:

You think they like to become opposition come GE 2016? :tongue3:

These funds are more interested in commercial assets. They had already ignored residential even before the last Jan 13 CM.

DKSG
12-03-13, 01:00
These funds would not channel into residential sector, whereby every month kena whacked left right centre by cms.

When a game is restricted with too many rules and restriction, they leave for greener pastures

I will keep you posted once such information can become public.

Stay Tuned!

DKSG
PS : Agree that commercial is also on their radar screen - blinking brightly!

DuaNehNehChioBu
12-03-13, 12:18
Let's pray condo prices and rental going to drop like there is no tomorrow...:D

Lemonlaw
12-03-13, 12:21

haha, didnt you read what our housing minister Khaw said? :doh:

onglai
12-03-13, 12:40

this will only happen if 911 happen in singapore.

TMATT
12-03-13, 18:16
We Love you this type of people, as long got you such person around, market will carry on raise, our property will raise from 800psf to 1000psf to 1200psf ...:rolleyes:

Please don't talk good thing about the Property, as we really scare it will crash when you said worth buying!!!
please carry on talk bad , talk lousy about it, we support you :cheers1:

DuaNehNehChioBu
12-03-13, 20:54
haha, didnt you read what our housing minister Khaw said? :doh:

That Khaw ( COW )

His words are not powerful ....IF a North Korea WAR or Europe country fall into bankruptcy ...

U think WHICH is more powerful ?? :banghead: :banghead:

DuaNehNehChioBu
12-03-13, 20:56
We Love you this type of people, as long got you such person around, market will carry on raise, our property will raise from 800psf to 1000psf to 1200psf ...:rolleyes:

Please don't talk good thing about the Property, as we really scare it will crash when you said worth buying!!!
please carry on talk bad , talk lousy about it, we support you :cheers1:

Reverse rebut on me doesn't work. Just pray hard that your existing loan / property don't FALL till your pants drop....

Oh we need more people like you dreaming of property SURE INCREASE.....

Keep dreaming.... :rolleyes:

Rysk
12-03-13, 21:02
Why need to pray??
Don't tell me this title talk what sh!t "Excellent..blah blah blah".. Yet is "not confirm" one hah.. :D

Reminds me of one thread called "Property price is coming down fast".. The TS was desperately searching for bad news to do copy & paste.. Right from the beginning till the end..
My point is.. If the price is coming down so fast.. No need to do thousand & thousand of copy & paste of bad news lah.. :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
12-03-13, 21:05
My point is.. If the price is coming down so fast.. No need to do thousand & thousand of copy & paste of bad news lah.. :D

Every member who join this forum is FREE to post right ? :rolleyes:

And to those who cannot accept this NEGATIVE thread....Well Gdluck ;)

leesg123
12-03-13, 21:08
Every member who join this forum is FREE to post right ? :rolleyes:

And to those who cannot accept this NEGATIVE thread....Well Gdluck ;)Good luck to you too mate!

TMATT
12-03-13, 23:53
my pants actually drop just now :rolleyes:
because laugh too much... laugh at you this type of people who cut & paste the negative news post :doh:

Thank for "Concern" about existing loan, but "bad news" are our 3 Singapore Property fully pay already, now enjoy rental income monthly.
Maybe you can pray for sea water cover the whole Singapore , then maybe we will be very scare :eek:

But now, please carry on post the negative news, bad news, talk bad, the more you do it, the better Property market will be, and we can sleep more peacefully at night :sleep:

Thank you Hor ;)

Reverse rebut on me doesn't work. Just pray hard that your existing loan / property don't FALL till your pants drop....

Oh we need more people like you dreaming of property SURE INCREASE.....

Keep dreaming.... :rolleyes:

DKSG
13-03-13, 01:17
WooHoo ! Another of these Property Prices sure crash 50% by 2014, then 2015 person is here !

Properties are inflation hedged investments. So if you noticed the Wanton Mee price in hawker centre once up very hard to come down, you will understand why property prices are difficult to come down.

My Office got hundreds of people everyday ask me if prices coming down, I ask them come down how much tell you (so that they can buy) ? Last time say 15%, then last year say 10%. This year, most people tell me if can find a property that is 5% below last done (or valuation) QUICKLY tell them. They grab ?

Are you one of them ? Or are you still at the 15% ? If so, you are very very deep in the queuing system lo!

Good Luck!

DKSG

dare2
13-03-13, 05:05
....don't tell me Basic went to remove two and add two operation......and reincarnated as......

PN
13-03-13, 08:37
This DNNCB has a unique characteristic. Link all his posts and this one you'll see the pattern.

Does he sounds like someone we missed. :D:D:D

U missed me so fast ? u dirty old pervert man !

shame on u and your family members !

:D :D :D :D :D :D

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=377309&postcount=42

Rysk
13-03-13, 11:05
This DNNCB has a unique characteristic. Link all his posts and this one you'll see the pattern.

Does he sounds like someone we missed. :D:D:D
One moment said "Excellent!!.. blah blah blah..".. next moment saying need to pray hard..

If is so "Excellent!!.." so why need to pray for it??
It reminds me of "TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT.. MR B" :D

Lovelle
13-03-13, 11:16
WooHoo ! Another of these Property Prices sure crash 50% by 2014, then 2015 person is here !

Properties are inflation hedged investments. So if you noticed the Wanton Mee price in hawker centre once up very hard to come down, you will understand why property prices are difficult to come down.

My Office got hundreds of people everyday ask me if prices coming down, I ask them come down how much tell you (so that they can buy) ? Last time say 15%, then last year say 10%. This year, most people tell me if can find a property that is 5% below last done (or valuation) QUICKLY tell them. They grab ?

Are you one of them ? Or are you still at the 15% ? If so, you are very very deep in the queuing system lo!

Good Luck!

DKSG

in 97 prop price come down like a half wrap poh piah....never say never

cheerful
13-03-13, 11:18
in 97 prop price come down like a half wrap poh piah....never say never

That's right - never say never (since property though is a good instrument to hedge agst inflation, it's also about timing).

blackjack21trader
13-03-13, 14:31
This DuaNehNeh-C.B. is siao one hor ! How so your handsome brother say like dat ?

Ask the DuaNehNeh-C.B. 2 very very simple questions:

Q1) If EC and condos going to crash, you still want to introduce the CMs for what? For Song ?

Q2) Someone must have seen that the ECs and condos are not likely to crash and rising too too strongly that is why introduce the CMs la.

I hope your DuaNehNeh-C.B Newton LONGKANG underneath dun kena flood hor...today got storm coming leh.

Leo.Cheng
13-03-13, 14:35
This DuaNehNeh-C.B. is siao one hor ! How so your handsome brother say like dat ?

Q1) If EC and condos going to crash, you still want to introduce the CMs for what? For Song ?

Q2) Someone must have seen that the ECs and condos are not likely to crash and rising too too strongly that is why introduce the CMs la.

I hope your DuaNehNeh-C.B Newton LONGKANG underneath dun kena flood hor...today got storm coming leh.

wah..steady la..well said :)

sgLion
13-03-13, 14:36

you know what, did anyone told u that u are very handsome?

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 11:24

Introduce MORE Cooling Measures by the government is NOT my decision...You go ask them loh :beats-me-man:

And seriously you JEALOUS my DUA NEH NEH ? :rolleyes:

No No.....Maybe you can go for a TRANSPLANT if you want :D

U KNN CCB :tsk-tsk:

may2012
15-03-13, 11:57
i wld say price drop 50% is possible.

as possible as N korea shoot a Nuclear missile and hit the white house!

PN
15-03-13, 12:18
Excellent. Finally see the TRUE COLORS of DNNCB.

Very colorful indeed. Welcome back Ah B.

avo7007
15-03-13, 12:38
The man with many disguises is back with a vengeance. :D

Rysk
15-03-13, 12:47
Excellent. Finally see the TRUE COLORS of DNNCB.

Very colorful indeed. Welcome back Ah B.

YES!! FINALLY THE TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B IS BACK!! :banana:

Please do not act blur & go MIA again.. I'm still waiting to see whether pty price will drop by 50% by 2015:D

Cupcakes
15-03-13, 12:54
so many ki siao people in this forum :D

Rysk
15-03-13, 12:54
Why need to pray??
Don't tell me this title talk what sh!t "Excellent..blah blah blah".. Yet is "not confirm" one hah.. :D

Reminds me of one thread called "Property price is coming down fast".. The TS was desperately searching for bad news to do copy & paste.. Right from the beginning till the end..

WELCOME BACK.. MR B!!! :D

Regulators
15-03-13, 13:07
Mr B morph into a pair of big tits..LOL

YES!! FINALLY THE TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B IS BACK!! :banana:

Please do not act blur & go MIA again.. I'm still waiting to see whether pty price will drop by 50% by 2015:D

avo7007
15-03-13, 13:13

Now we all know what the "B" stands for.:)

PN
15-03-13, 13:18

Wanted to ask DNNCB aka Ah B a question but too paisey. :ashamed1:

I better not ask or he will call me a pervert old man again.

Lemonlaw
15-03-13, 13:28
I think TS need to seek physiological assistance.

IMH
Address: Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

Getting to Institute of Mental Health / Woodbridge Hospital

SBS Bus Service :

(Toa Payoh—Bishan—AMK—IMH—Pasir Ris)

(Punggol Temporary Interchange—IMH—Upper East Coast Road)

(Serangoon Interchange—Yio Chu Kang Road—IMH—Changi Village)

(Serangoon Interchange—Hougang—IMH—loop)

(Clementi—Bishan—Yio Chu Kang Rd—IMH—Sengkang)

(Toa Payoh—AMK—IMH—Sengkang)

(Hougang Central Interchange—IMH—Woodlands)

(Hougang Central Interchange—IMH—loop)

MRT Station:

Ang Mo Kio MRT Station, then change to Bus No. 88 or 159

Bishan MRT Station, then change to Bus No. 88 or 156

Buangkok MRT Station, then change to Bus No. 43

Hougang MRT Station, then change to Bus No. 101, 325 or 161

Sengkang MRT Station, then change to Bus No. 156, 159 or 161

Serangoon MRT Station, then change to Bus No. 101 or 109

Shuttle Bus service schedule between Hougang MRT Station and Buangkok Green Medical Park.
Available ONLY on Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.

Hougang MRT station > IMH > Hougang MRT station

6.30am

9.30am

1.00pm

5.00pm

7.00am

10.00am

1.30pm

5.30pm

7.30am

11.00am

2.00pm

6.00pm

8.00am

11.30am

3.00pm

8.30am

12.00pm

3.30pm

9.30am

12.30pm

4.30pm

IMH > Hougang MRT station > IMH

6.50am

9.50am

1.20pm

4.50pm

7.20am

10.50am

1.50pm

5.20pm

7.50am

11.20am

2.50pm

5.50pm

8.20am

11.50am

3.20pm

6.20pm

8.50am

12.20pm

3.50pm

9.20am

12.50pm

4.20pm

Rysk
15-03-13, 13:38
I think TS need to seek physiological assistance.

IMH
Address: Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

Getting to Institute of Mental Health / Woodbridge Hospital

SBS Bus Service

After cannot tahan in the rental market for almost 5-years.. now MR B (aka DNNCB) is camping at Changi pt..

Looks like the only way is to take a cab from Changi pt. to IMH.. cos no direct bus..

sunrise
15-03-13, 13:48
After cannot tahan in the rental market for almost 5-years.. now MR B (aka DNNCB) is camping at Changi pt..

Looks like the only way is to take a cab from Changi pt. to IMH.. cos no direct bus..

He promoted to kincheoka, no longer changi.

Regulators
15-03-13, 14:04
Mr B's mind filled with too much tua neh neh until he miss all the boats

Rysk
15-03-13, 19:01
Mr B's mind filled with too much tua neh neh until he miss all the boats

Well, after all he's the expert...... Oh I mean MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT.. :D

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 22:12
Waaaaaa Laoooo

I do not know who is that Mr B .

Anyway you guys maybe will follow me into IMH very soon.

You guys thought property prices will NEVER ever goes down....

HAHA SO NAIVE.....

Don't come IMH and CRY .....

Wait for you there

Cheers !!

>>>>>>>>>>> Oh PLS i know you guys love DUA NEH NEH Big TITS,

But still no need to mention my name so often....No need to associate with other member....Just admit you are another HORNY Young MAN... :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

DuaNehNehChioBu
15-03-13, 22:24
Enough of the jokes !!

To the moderator/admin please delete / close this thread.

Since majority think this thread is useless, joke, or crap,

Thanks

And Goodluck and Goodbye Guys !!

I No more posting from, leaving this forum forever !!

Now you guys happy ?? :(