PDA

View Full Version : Showflat locations and attractions

yowetan
16-03-13, 11:36
Hi...could someone share the location(s) of the showflat that has open to public for viewing pleasure? I will like to spend my weekend visiting them. TIA.

mygeemeel
16-03-13, 12:47
Hi...could someone share the location(s) of the showflat that has open to public for viewing pleasure? I will like to spend my weekend visiting them. TIA.

You are ultra lazy or you don't have newspaper?

They should put up your photo in all showflats bcos you only look but no buy.

yowetan
16-03-13, 12:51
You are ultra lazy or you don't have newspaper?

I dun have newspaper.

mygeemeel
16-03-13, 12:54
I dun have newspaper.

Pity you and pity those who serve you at showflat.

Leo.Cheng
16-03-13, 13:06
I dun have newspaper.

Dear yantau brother, your humble brother here use this :

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/New-Launch-By-District.php

but i dunno if that brother webmaster got update regularly or not :(

yowetan
16-03-13, 13:29
Dear yantau brother, your humble brother here use this :

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/New-Launch-By-District.php

but i dunno if that brother webmaster got update regularly or not :(

Hi...Thanks for being patience with me and my queries. Appreciate that.

DKSG
16-03-13, 22:51
[quote=yowetan]I dun have newspaper.[/quote]

Please tell me you dont have TV also ... coz the advertisements are blasting property ads every 1 min during primetime news.

But, not much point going to the showflats, by the time you go, most good units would have been sold! Try starting with Q-Bay and Sennett Residences.

Good Luck!

If you see an Office Boy lookalike in the showflat, please come and say Hi! to me....

DKSG

yowetan
16-03-13, 22:59
[quote=yowetan]I dun have newspaper.[/quote]

Please tell me you dont have TV also ... coz the advertisements are blasting property ads every 1 min during primetime news.

But, not much point going to the showflats, by the time you go, most good units would have been sold! Try starting with Q-Bay and Sennett Residences.

Good Luck!

If you see an Office Boy lookalike in the showflat, please come and say Hi! to me....

DKSG

It is easy to identify me; I am wearing PT Kit.

DKSG
16-03-13, 23:08
[quote=DKSG]

Great! I will inform all developers I know to throw all wearing PT kit out of their showflats and get the Ah Nehs to ham tam those attempting to go into showflat in PT kit.

Why? U will certainly ask ? BECAUSE you demean people like Office Boy who respects the developers in treating all visitors with respect and hospitality. By wearing PT Kit, you certainly think that the showflat does not deserve even a little bit of respect. Even people go Orchard Rd also bother to dress up nicer.

DKSG

nochoice
16-03-13, 23:38
[quote=DKSG]

Very funny....

zeamybro
17-03-13, 00:01
Omg, I thot I saw someone in PT kit today at UV :doh:

DKSG
17-03-13, 01:23

Ok! I will inform Mr Koh about this to upkeep UV profile.

DKSG

mygeemeel
17-03-13, 01:25

Does he look like a leacher? I saw one smiling sheepishly to all the females whether young or old. His FBT shorts was very revealing and short. Very unsightly.

mcmlxxvi
17-03-13, 10:03
red singlet n black shorts?

u r quite good looking. nice legs.

yowetan
17-03-13, 11:13
I am a proud Singaporean who has serve to protect this nation; if there is any decent human being who respect Singapore Armed Forces, they should not invite me out of the show flat.

By donning on the PT kit, I am displaying Singaporean spirit and keeping the property momentum going on though I am hoping for a crash.

Let there be crash then.

dmonddd
17-03-13, 11:42
a lot of uncles and aunties in showroom
probaly a bunch of young upgraders wanting 'private' branding

first time buyers also - wanting 'private' branding

mygeemeel
17-03-13, 14:57
I am a proud Singaporean who has serve to protect this nation; if there is any decent human being who respect Singapore Armed Forces, they should not invite me out of the show flat.

By donning on the PT kit, I am displaying Singaporean spirit and keeping the property momentum going on though I am hoping for a crash.

Let there be crash then.

What crap are you talking! Wear PT Kit to showflat means respect SAF !? Why don't you wear PT Kit to office with exposed armpit bush and show your Spore spirit? You can wear your PT Kit to shower and make sure you 'sediya'.

Even if condo price crash, i don't think you can afford Mt Sinai. I see you no up.