PDA

View Full Version : The most illuminated is going to tell you

blackjack21trader
01-04-13, 20:28
DO NOT BUY GOLD, BUY SINGAPORE PROPERTY INSTEAD.

Believe or not is up to you. Let me share with good people of this forum why buying the overpriced gold is simply dumb :

GOLD IS NOT AN

1) UTILITY ASSET- gold by itself generates NOTHING.

2) IT CAN ONLY BE USED FOR BARTER TRADE IN THE EVENT OF AN ECONOMIC CRISIS BY SELLING GOLD TO GET BACK FIAT CURRENCY . ( WHICH IS DUMBER THAN BARTERING)

This is because by selling gold and getting the money back in fiat currency is simply going one round in big circle back to starting point- It solves nothing.

Therefore, you can only BARTER gold for commodity. However, for daily necessities like food, FIAT currency will be better value than the dumb gold. Unless you use your gold to exchange for a farm or factory, BUT then again, how many tones of gold will you need then?

Buy Singapore property is the BEST BET and BEST hedge. As no matter how the fiat currency going to move up or down, left or right, you can adjust your rental income accordingly.

The further details and elaboration I will go into them later, so stay tuned in this forum for your most handsome uncle: BLACKJACK21TRADER- THE MOST ILLUMINATED BEING ON PLANET EARTH.

THANK YOU.

blackjack21trader
01-04-13, 20:45
I am the Master from the Dark.
I have many names and many shadows.
When I hail left, the billionaires will not dare to go right.
I AM THE ILLUMINATED. THE DRAGON FAMILY. THE LION.

Further, good brothers and sisters of condosingapore forum. Lend me thy eyes and ears. And LISTEN for I shall not repeat:

IN THE EVENT OF AN ECONOMIC CRISIS ON THE GLOBAL SCALE ( If it truly happens ),

THE FEW REMAINING STABLE Well-governing countries WHICH ARE POWERFUL OR INFLUENTIAL ENOUGH ON OUR PLANETS TO be able to continue BUYing FOOD OR WATER, are GOING TO BE THE SAFE HAVEN AND the ONLY PLACES WHERE THE ECONOMY IS STILL WORKING AND GROWING. Hence the fiat currency will still be working in these countries.

AND THEREFORE, THE PROPERTY MARKET WILL STILL BE GROWING as these are the few remaining places the global people would want to escape to.

That, my friends, is the TRUE MEANING of SAFE Haven.

And do you know where is this place?

blackjack21trader
01-04-13, 21:00
I am from the past, the present and the future.
I appear only when human called upon my names.
I am the DRAGON FAMILY, THE LION, THE ILLUMINATED.

If, (touch wood ) there really came upon us a global crisis. There will be many who are slow to react only able to enter the safe havens at the final hour.

This particular group will have no choice but to take any price or any rental you impose on them. They are slow to be Singapore citizen, they are also slow to be PR. We as like any country of the World, will definately let them remain as foreigners till the tide is over.

GOOD LUCK.

blackjack21trader
01-04-13, 21:09
So far, your handsome uncle had done the following prediction ( still avail on my website: www.sglion.com):

Year 2012- THE YEAR OF THE WATER DRAGON
Year 2013- THE YEAR OF THE DOUBLE HEADED SERPENT

Stay tuned in this forum for the prediction of 2014.

YEAR OF THE CRAZY HORSE.

buttercarp
01-04-13, 21:22
Bro BJ, your signature is the first thing I see when I read your post and it always reminds me of your appearance!

I agree with you.
Buy Gold not that useful cos where to store.

If keep in the house, everyday fear get lost, go on holiday also no peace of mind.

If keep in safe, you dunno how safe, and you can't access it anytime of the day.

blackjack21trader
01-04-13, 21:31
Bro BJ, your signature is the first thing I see when I read your post and it always reminds me of your appearance!

I agree with you.
Buy Gold not that useful cos where to store.

If keep in the house, everyday fear get lost, go on holiday also no peace of mind.

If keep in safe, you dunno how safe, and you can't access it anytime of the day.

wahlaueh, sister buttercarp, I am so touched..

It is the banner you made for me that makes me handsome la...not my appearance leh...

I bluff that I am handsome so to feed my own ego la....

and of course I agree with ur post totally :)

ForeignTalent
01-04-13, 21:39
So, my handsome brother

Would you recommend me to buy another property in Singapore, despite the 15% ABSD?

smartboy2
02-04-13, 00:09
Thanks for sharing, bro trader.

TigerBalm
02-04-13, 00:45
Sorry if I sound dumb ... but what is FIAT money?

leesg123
02-04-13, 00:45
to all newbies, do not take bro bj21 words LITERALLY, he is a deep one. Many underlying statements which you need to decipher.:2cents:

henryhk
02-04-13, 05:50
So, my handsome brother

Would you recommend me to buy another property in Singapore, despite the 15% ABSD?
Why not if it is a good location.....or u want to wait until 25% ABSD then buy?

henryhk
02-04-13, 05:57
Look far, Singapore is such a small rich country, unless u tink in the next 10 years our population is not growing anymore, no economic growth, no new mrt lines, and condo go back to selling at $600 psf when I first time buy....and my salary only $2500...things have changed.

Mary Lee
02-04-13, 06:58
to all newbies, do not take bro bj21 words LITERALLY, he is a deep one. Many underlying statements which you need to decipher.:2cents:

please bro bj21 could you please speak in simpler words and make things easier for the newbies? Thanks a million.

star
02-04-13, 07:03
Singapore government has been pouring money into large-scale infrastructure projects that are helping to boost home prices. So what happen when pouring few billions of dollars to develop the land, home price will have a boost. U can see construction works everywhere. Same with plants and trees when u are pouring water, fertilisers, sunlight to it what happen? It grows.

kane
02-04-13, 08:37
Sorry if I sound dumb ... but what is FIAT money?

Paper money.

phantom_opera
02-04-13, 09:18
Singapore government has been pouring money into large-scale infrastructure projects that are helping to boost home prices. So what happen when pouring few billions of dollars to develop the land, home price will have a boost. U can see construction works everywhere. Same with plants and trees when u are pouring water, fertilisers, sunlight to it what happen? It grows.

star observation ... most investment go to OCR ... part of the reason why the price gap has narrowed btn OCR and CCR

Leo.Cheng
02-04-13, 10:44
please bro bj21 could you please speak in simpler words and make things easier for the newbies? Thanks a million.

dear pretty sister, there is no need to. because if u stay on this thread, in due course other more illuminated brothers here shall help to elaborate my ( or bj21) ghost words ( 鬼話) into normal human language :)

Leo.Cheng
02-04-13, 10:48
dear pretty sister, there is no need to. because if u stay on this thread, in due course other more illuminated brothers here shall help to elaborate my ( or bj21) ghost words ( 鬼話) into normal human language :)

my role in this forum is to start other illuminated brothers/ sisters here thinking by suggesting a topic. Usually you will find it evolved into them doing the thinking and analysis rather than me.

that is the magic of sharing of knowledge or collaborative thinking. You tap into the minds of many other brilliant minds in this forum.

so keep asking or discussing :)

Mary Lee
02-04-13, 11:53

Thanks Brother. I will stay. I noted Star has actually elaborated your words in a simpler way. Thanks to Star.

GForce
02-04-13, 12:41
So, my handsome brother

Bro seriously consider where on earth can yr children walk on the streets in the night n still feel safe???
My friend's daughter returned from Perth n shared that she does not have this kind of freedom.
Spore is a super duper blessed nation, many things we have taken for granted.
If I m a FT I will convert to SC.
Think far n look far u will find yr answer, maybe that 15% ABSD will not be an issue anymore.

GForce
02-04-13, 12:58
1) gold n pty are both illiquid
2) both has appreciation value
3) however, gold can't provide monthly rental yield.
4) value appreciation in pty is much higher than gold
5) pty can leverage gold cannot
I for sure go for PROPERTY! History says it all but buy only when one has holding power else may backfire till pants dropped!
Biggest concern now is North n South Koreas situation.

GForce
02-04-13, 13:09
I have learnt much from this forum so it's time I contribute too instead of just receiving we also need to give.
JMHO feel free to comment contrast whatsoever coz we r here to learn constructively.

blackjack21trader
02-04-13, 13:32
1) gold n pty are both illiquid
2) both has appreciation value
3) however, gold can't provide monthly rental yield.
4) value appreciation in pty is much higher than gold
5) pty can leverage gold cannot
I for sure go for PROPERTY! History says it all but buy only when one has holding power else may backfire till pants dropped!
Biggest concern now is North n South Koreas situation.

What u say is not only correct BUT VERY CORRECT !

Why is North Korea a concern is because as I have mentioned in CNA forum that the leader is a young man. As such, he is very eager to show and to prove himself. This is my fear, for this is where the problem of many young man- IMPULSIVE.

Another issue is Kim might not be acting on his threats, BUT the World might see it differently and take them as very serious threats indeed.

Good Luck, that is all I can say about North Korea.

blackjack21trader
02-04-13, 13:43

Why is North Korea a concern is because as I have mentioned in CNA forum that the leader is a young man. As such, he is very eager to show and to prove himself. This is my fear, for this is where the problem of many young man- IMPULSIVE.

Another issue is Kim might not be acting on his threats, BUT the World might see it differently and take them as very serious threats indeed.

In our current World, with the massive array of powerful destructive weapons, no longer is it viable to start any World War. It is not viable not because it is allowable economically or immorally but because a World War would destroy the Planet in 8 days.

No leaders in their right mind would want to initiate a war on a global scale.

blackjack21trader
02-04-13, 13:44
MAITULIAO ! (Hokkien= Do not wait any longer!)

UMHOHTAN ! ( Cantonese = Do not wait ! )

待機なし ( Japanese = Do not wait ! )

Come to Singapore NOW and be SAFE !

eng81157
02-04-13, 13:47

guess what, young Kim puts a youtube video and goes "APRIL FOOL"

WAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D

blackjack21trader
02-04-13, 13:49
guess what, young Kim puts a youtube video and goes "APRIL FOOL"

WAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D

u must be joking. link please. LOL

sgLion
02-04-13, 18:18
A banker once asked me, why do I chose SIBOR over SOR for my housing loans?

These are the reasons I gave him:

1) SIBOR is the Singapore Interbank rates. As such, our MAS has an overview over the lenders here. In the event of ridiculous rate increase, we will be protected by our government.

2) SOR is the Singapore Swap rates, meaning there will be a conversion in forex from USD to SGD upon maturity. Hence it is dependent on US rates which is definately beyond our control.

The banker told me but then SOR is definately better because it will follow a more or less US low interest rates environment policy by The US Fed.

I told him while that is true, it is also beyond our MAS control. MAS will never want us to die, but can't say the same for others.

He was dumbfolded as he thought I must be mad to say this .

I am absolutely confident of Ah Tharman and Ah Khaw in protecting me as can be seen in their recent measures.

gemstone
02-04-13, 19:06

if war broke out, do you think anybody still have the mood to buy properties?:scared-4:

propertyhans
02-04-13, 19:15
If I am a Korean millionaire, guess what I will do. Spread my risks by diversifying money to safer countries or donate to Korean war fund? I think I will do both. Hehe.

blackjack21trader
02-04-13, 21:29
if war broke out, do you think anybody still have the mood to buy properties?:scared-4:

Of course they will have no mood to buy properties. They will run away from the centers of conflicts to safe havens like Singapore.

You do not expect them to stay in Singapore hotels for a few years until the conflicts ended, do you?

THE MASTER FROM THE DARK.
I HAVE LIVE FOR MANY AOENS.
WHEN I HAIL LEFT, NO BILLIONAIRES DARE TO GO RIGHT

WOAHAHHHHEHEEE- FUNNY !

blackjack21trader
02-04-13, 21:35
Of course they will have no mood to buy properties. They will run away from the centers of conflicts to safe havens like Singapore.

You do not expect them to stay in Singapore hotels for a few years until the conflicts ended, do you?

THE MASTER FROM THE DARK.
I HAVE LIVE FOR MANY AOENS.
WHEN I HAIL LEFT, NO BILLIONAIRES DARE TO GO RIGHT

WOAHAHHHHEHEEE- FUNNY !

Room rates 2 stars Singapore hotel: US$500 per night
One month = $500x30 = $15000
One year = US$180,000

Conflicts of 5 years = US$900,000

WOAHAAHHEHHEHEHEHEHHEH---VERY VERY x 10000 FUNNY !

blackjack21trader
02-04-13, 21:38
If I am a Korean millionaire, guess what I will do. Spread my risks by diversifying money to safer countries or donate to Korean war fund? I think I will do both. Hehe.

That is correct. I would escape to safe havens so that I can live to support my country.

History has proven you are correct in your deduction :)

Clever brother !

leesg123
02-04-13, 21:42
Gold still has its purpose though not yielding any interest. imagine one day need to run road, the easiest asset to run road with is the golds, not the properties.

teddybear
02-04-13, 22:15
Shift all my money out of Korea, buy a property as run-away home in far away and safe places from Korea (e.g. Singapore)! A place where my money, my family & my life will be utterly safe :p

teddybear
02-04-13, 22:19
I thought you said you will defense your country.:p

How to support from a far?

That is correct. I would escape to safe havens so that I can live to support my country.

History has proven you are correct in your deduction :)

Clever brother !

blackjack21trader
03-04-13, 06:29

You are crazy!

Army never teach you what is left and right flanking is it?

Like counter-attack from outside and behind?

If anything happens to Singapore. I shall attack the enemy from outside and within 30 mins, they will be gone, that is: totally disappear from planet Earth.

I am the LEADER OF THE FALLEN ANGELS. The Master From THE DARK.

Believe or not is up to you :(

blackjack21trader
03-04-13, 06:34
You are crazy!

If anything happens to Singapore. I shall attack the enemy from outside and within 30 mins, they will be gone, that is: totally disappear from planet Earth.

Anyway, we are talking about Korea and not about Singapore. How dumb can you get ?

blackjack21trader
03-04-13, 06:35

somemore your ENGLAND is wrong liao.

It should be spelt "defend".

Reisor
03-04-13, 06:38
Gold still has its purpose though not yielding any interest. imagine one day need to run road, the easiest asset to run road with is the golds, not the properties.

Interesting. Got to know an indo biz man and said they have already thought about it and narrow down to easiest being a pouch of glittering stones. That was about 20 years ago.

blackjack21trader
03-04-13, 06:39
You are crazy!

And of course, Leo Cheng and Sglion shall stay back to defend. I am good at attacking, they are good at defending.

Dumbs get dumber :(

blackjack21trader
03-04-13, 06:41
And of course, Leo Cheng and Sglion shall stay back to defend. I am good at attacking, they are good at defending.

Dumbs get dumber :(

YOU NEVER SEE EVERYTIME GOT HAZE IN SINGAPORE, HOW I MOBILISE THE RAINFALL IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU GUYS IST ?

You never thought for a moment that some SUPERNATURAL POWER by your humble but handsome uncle here is at work ?

:hell-hath-no-fury:

blackjack21trader
03-04-13, 06:44
Interesting. Got to know an indo biz man and said they have already thought about it and narrow down to easiest being a pouch of glittering stones. That was about 20 years ago.

SO EARLY arh? Taken your breakfast liao bo, brother Reisor ?

DKSG
03-04-13, 07:15

Mentor - you ok bo ? Today like medicine running out ? Or condition getting more serious now ?

DKSG

blackjack21trader
03-04-13, 07:45
Mentor - you ok bo ? Today like medicine running out ? Or condition getting more serious now ?

DKSG

no worries la, good brother :) forgot to take medicine lor...too busy recently leh :(

chestnut
03-04-13, 09:31
Here's my view of the current situation :

The influx of foreigners are tappering due to "frustrations" of the people... If you were the govt, what would you do???? If you continue to bring in people, you may lose more seats. If you dont bring in, economy will slow down... If it were me, I will reduce foreigner influx... to ensure seats dont get "lost". By not bringing in foreigners, what would happen????
Cost of hiring people will go up !!!!! Demand more than supply !!!! This will translate to higher prices for services like makan, massage, etc.... When cost goes up, inflation kicks in. Look at NY, why is it an expensive place to live in??? Look at Japan's cost of living??? Now look at Philippines and/or Indonesia and their cost of living and their salaries.... Get the pix;)

So when less foreigners are coming in, people will complain about high inflation and slow economy (something like Stagflation). People will start to get concern. Then what will happen???? People will start to raise this issue. What would the govt do??? They will ask the people, do you want growth??? Do you want drop in inflation??? What do you think will happen??? You guys figure it out...

As for another recession, do you think US and Europe is out of the woods??? They had entered into one of the worst recessions in history and you think that it will get worst???? What do you think the govt in this regions will do if things get worst??? Print more money !!!!! When they print, what will happen, the value of money drops.... People are talking about unwinding, how to unwind when still so shaky????

Feel free to contradict.... Me - I am learning....

:cheers5::cheers4::cheers6:

eng81157
03-04-13, 09:41
Here's my view of the current situation :

So when less foreigners are coming in, people will complain about high inflation and slow economy (something like Stagflation). People will start to get concern. Then what will happen???? People will start to raise this issue. What would the govt do??? They will ask the people, do you want growth??? Do you want drop in inflation??? What do you think will happen??? You guys figure it out...

immigration rate and inflation are exclusive events. please look no further than Singapore, in the early 2000s till now. there was an open welcome for FTs/FWs but prices didn't actually go down (cost of living, housing, transport). hence, please don't attribute the cause of high inflation to low immigration rate

chestnut
03-04-13, 09:50
immigration rate and inflation are exclusive events. please look no further than Singapore, in the early 2000s till now. there was an open welcome for FTs/FWs but prices didn't actually go down (cost of living, housing, transport). hence, please don't attribute the cause of high inflation to low immigration rate
Look at the big pix..... I did not say prices will go down with high immigration... did I????

So you think if less foreigners come, inflation will stay the same???? Cost of doing biz will be the same??? I want to hear your view on the impact of less immigration.... Share and we can discuss....:cheers4:

BTW, I am not pro-immigration, neither am I anti-immigration. I am neutral but swaying towards less foreigners... But I am discussing this from an objective standpoint... not pro nor anti... I personally feel we are extremely crowded but if crowded, just take holiday outside lor... I find a solution for myself from the "problem" rather then bitch.... Hahahahaha

eng81157
03-04-13, 09:58
Look at the big pix..... I did not say prices will go down with high immigration... did I????

So you think if less foreigners come, inflation will stay the same???? Cost of doing biz will be the same??? I want to hear your view on the impact of less immigration.... Share and we can discuss....:cheers4:

just by your statement, you are already equating the cause of inflation to immigration. all i need to disprove your claim is to look at the fact that prices continue to rise, in spite of our record population growth due to immigrants in the 2000s.

what you need to do is prove your hypothesis. my view is that inflation is caused by a myriad of causes and a huge part is macroeconomical factors that we can't control because of our net-export and really open economy.

chestnut
03-04-13, 10:03
just by your statement, you are already equating the cause of inflation to immigration. all i need to disprove your claim is to look at the fact that prices continue to rise, in spite of our record population growth due to immigrants in the 2000s.

what you need to do is prove your hypothesis. my view is that inflation is caused by a myriad of causes and a huge part is macroeconomical factors that we can't control because of our net-export and really open economy.

I agree that inflation is caused by "printing of money". My question to you is, if less foreigners work in foot massage, coffee shop, mobile shops, etc.... what if your view of the salary and the impact to inflation...

Australia did just that and melbourne cost a bomb to stay in because the salaries are very high... A meal in melbourne will set you back by Aus$7. If you think otherwise and do not want to share your views, it is OK. We just agree to disagree... No problem.... I dont need to prove anything as I am here to share... I am not obligated to prove to anyone... Just take it as I am spouting nonsense lah... You are correct.... Less foreigners will not result in salaries increase and in turn result in inflation... Cheers :D:D

eng81157
03-04-13, 10:15
I agree that inflation is caused by "printing of money". My question to you is, if less foreigners work in foot massage, coffee shop, mobile shops, etc.... what if your view of the salary and the impact to inflation...

Australia did just that and melbourne cost a bomb to stay in because the salaries are very high... A meal in melbourne will set you back by Aus$7. If you think otherwise and do not want to share your views, it is OK. We just agree to disagree... No problem.... I dont need to prove anything as I am here to share... I am not obligated to prove to anyone... Just take it as I am spouting nonsense lah... You are correct.... Less foreigners will not result in salaries increase and in turn result in inflation... Cheers :D:D

sure if you never considered the fact that land cost and rental ballooned many times over or productivity stayed in the dumps. your examples of NY and JP - are you sure that immigration is what led to the high cost of living? the former is like singapore while the latter is stingy on giving citizenships to foreigners.

certainly you are not obligated to prove to anyone but to have a credible discussion, there must be more rigor to your claims

chestnut
03-04-13, 10:24
sure if you never considered the fact that land cost and rental ballooned many times over or productivity stayed in the dumps. your examples of NY and JP - are you sure that immigration is what led to the high cost of living? the former is like singapore while the latter is stingy on giving citizenships to foreigners.

certainly you are not obligated to prove to anyone but to have a credible discussion, there must be more rigor to your claims

So what is your view??? Do you think limiting foreigners will cause salaries to increase????

eng81157
03-04-13, 10:38
So what is your view??? Do you think limiting foreigners will cause salaries to increase????

i believe salaries will increase when the businesses make profits and share the spoils with employees. i believe salaries will increase when employees show relevance and add value to the organization. i believe salaries will increase with productity and structural employment. i believe that an over zealous attempt to import migrants has caused an extreme strain on resources and thus impacting business costs to a certain extent.

i don't believe that importing foreigners is the panacea to economic growth. i don't believe there should be an blanket ban of FTs on all economic sectors, as there is still a place for them.

even our government has not attempted to link immigration rate to salary increase - so please, take the hint. ever read about how F&B businesses are finding hard to hire employees, even with hiked up salaries?

chestnut
03-04-13, 10:52
i believe salaries will increase when the businesses make profits and share the spoils with employees. i believe salaries will increase when employees show relevance and add value to the organization. i believe salaries will increase with productity and structural employment. i believe that an over zealous attempt to import migrants has caused an extreme strain on resources and thus impacting business costs to a certain extent.

i don't believe that importing foreigners is the panacea to economic growth. i don't believe there should be an blanket ban of FTs on all economic sectors, as there is still a place for them.

even our government has not attempted to link immigration rate to salary increase - so please, take the hint. ever read about how F&B businesses are finding hard to hire employees, even with hiked up salaries?

Brudder, dont get so emo.... Relax and smell the roses.... I am not pro-immigration.... I am trying to understand the future, that all... hahahahaha

My question is, do you think less foreigners will result in salary increase, thats all... If you say yes, you will know the impact (more inflation), if you say say no, you will also know the impact(no additional inflation).

So if you think no impact, OK lor...

Just like some people think ABSD will cause prices to drop, some think will stabilise and go up slightly, some think no impact... So everyone thinks differently lor.... The one that hits it on the nail will win lor..... hahahaha

I am not saying I am right.... and I do not need to be right as I am to a certain way prepared for inflation... I just giving my opinion and people can choose to see it differently mah.... We need to have different views... If everyone think like me, I siong..... then how to go in early on many things.... Cheers bro.... there are many things we cannot change so we take the best of it and learn to enjoy.....

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

DKSG
03-04-13, 11:24
no worries la, good brother :) forgot to take medicine lor...too busy recently leh :(

Need help tell Office Boy, since I am very used to sending/deliverying things for people. Hahaha!

DKSG

economist
03-04-13, 11:47
Actually, dramatically less immigration may cause deflation. The reason is simple, as LKY said, Singapore will sink into "nothingness" in this scenario, as other cities are developing, and Singapore really can't compete. And when that happens, businesses move out, economy is shrinking, and deflation comes.

Therefore, Singaporeans should support more immigration, with good qualities.

DKSG
03-04-13, 11:50
Actually, dramatically less immigration may cause deflation. The reason is simple, as LKY said, Singapore will sink into "nothingness" in this scenario, as other cities are developing, and Singapore really can't compete. And when that happens, businesses move out, economy is shrinking, and deflation comes.

Totally agree! Economist is indeed a great Economist.

With resources comes business, with business comes prosperity and progress for the Nation!

But this doesnt apply to those with MTB. Just like when Ah Ben throw money from helicopter and MTBs insist on waiting for the money INSIDE their house, what happened ? They get NOTHING lor!

DKSG

indomie
03-04-13, 12:07

U are spot on. Sg economy is relying on foreigners workers to serve on the foreigners demand. The local demand itself is insignificant (too small) for the overall national economic ambition. If u aim for economy growth beyond your own backyard, u need imported demand and imported workers to serve that demand. Don't read too much classical economic theories.

NO_7
03-04-13, 12:36
Sound like a sale person is driving a NA car all along n out of sudden there is a need to upgrade to a turbo charge car so to hit his sales target, if not he is just smelling the smoke of others.

Sam88
03-04-13, 12:46
Well done.... All of spot on...

100 marks.

Whether good for Singaporeans in long haul is different subject altogether. We are progressing to be like NY the way I see it.

Cheers:cheers5:

Reisor
03-04-13, 17:44

Jiat pah liao. I am early riser for past 15 years because of my job.
Fyi, we're real bro, Jln Besar '84, Marine Terrace '86 Vic all the way.
Wonder whether we knew each other. But really, there are many siao lang in those days of school life. Wanted to PM you since last year when you told your story but your msg always full leh.

blackjack21trader
03-04-13, 18:55
Jiat pah liao. I am early riser for past 15 years because of my job.
Fyi, we're real bro, Jln Besar '84, Marine Terrace '86 Vic all the way.
Wonder whether we knew each other. But really, there are many siao lang in those days of school life. Wanted to PM you since last year when you told your story but your msg always full leh.

good brother, u can email me : [email protected]

tell me ur nick here and our motto.

:)

ForeignTalent
03-04-13, 22:46
Why people always fighting or bashing each other in every single thread in this forum?

Leo.Cheng
04-04-13, 07:17
Why people always fighting or bashing each other in every single thread in this forum?

aiya.. we are just entertaining ourselves la, good brother :) the real world is so stress, we all come here to release some of that lor .

sgLion
04-04-13, 10:47
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324789504578384220036108516.html?mod=WSJASIA_hpp_MIDDLETopNews

why are the BBs cashing outta Hong Kong and hardly any news of this in Singapore ?

Leo.Cheng
04-04-13, 10:48
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324789504578384220036108516.html?mod=WSJASIA_hpp_MIDDLETopNews

why are the BBs cashing outta Hong Kong and hardly any news of this in Singapore ?

BIG CRASH COMING ?

sgLion
04-04-13, 10:49
BIG CRASH COMING ?

oh...so scary...:scared-5:

sgLion
04-04-13, 10:50
BIG CRASH COMING ?

i pity bro bj21trader, still have not unwind his positions yet.

Leo.Cheng
04-04-13, 10:51
i pity bro bj21trader, still have not unwind his positions yet.

dun worry about him, I got his coffin readied for him liao.

chestnut
04-04-13, 10:51
BIG CRASH COMING ?

Brudder, steady lah.... Ask u one question :

If you every want to list, do you want to do it when market hot or when market bad?????

Leo.Cheng
04-04-13, 10:53
Brudder, steady lah.... Ask u one question :

If you every want to list, do you want to do it when market hot or when market bad?????

good bro chestnut ! for me, I list it when market bad leh...am I crazy ? woahahahahheheheheh

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 10:55
dun worry about him, I got his coffin readied for him liao.

NaBeh ! YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE ! everyday curse me so you can take my throne isit?

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 10:57
good bro chestnut ! for me, I list it when market bad leh...am I crazy ? woahahahahheheheheh

good brother chestnut, I list when market bad because that is when all the really strong and powerful buyers are in the market. These are the real buyers, although the number is very few lor. Most of the time, I can unload quite easily leh...provided you chose the correct property la ;) ( wink wink )

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 10:59
BIG CRASH COMING ?

what crash ? these Hong Kongers are unloading to lock their profits so that they can buy properties further away from Korea.

WAHPIANGEH ! what kinda logic is that?

No more crash in Singapore property for 60 years. Minor recessions along the way maybe...

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 11:02
what crash ? these Hong Kongers are unloading to lock their profits so that they can buy properties further away from Korea.

WAHPIANGEH ! what kinda logic is that?

No more crash in Singapore property for 60 years. Minor recessions along the way maybe...

I hope I dun wake up one morning next year ( YEAR OF THE CRAZY HORSE 2014 ) and discover -------------------------> CCR Property : S$10,000psf.

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 11:06
So far, your handsome uncle had done the following prediction ( still avail on my website: www.sglion.com):

Year 2012- THE YEAR OF THE WATER DRAGON
Year 2013- THE YEAR OF THE DOUBLE HEADED SERPENT

Stay tuned in this forum for the prediction of 2014.

YEAR OF THE CRAZY HORSE.

Year 2015- Year of the Running-IN-CIRCLE Goat.

Year 2016- Year of Monkey King-Seventy-Two Magic(孙悟空-72 变)

Year 2017- Year of the Chicken.

chestnut
04-04-13, 11:08
Brudder bj, I already unloaded all my properties and equities and will be moving to Australia to live a secluded life. I will not be bringing my iPad, notebook nor iPhone. I will only be contactable via brain frequency @ ah Siow channel. Hahahahaha

💤💤👴

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 11:09
Year 2012 -Year of Water Snake ( Trough )

Year 2013- Double Head Serpent ( Recovering )

Year 2014 - Year of the Crazy Horse ( Peak )

Year 2015- Year of the Running-IN-CIRCLE Goat. ( No Change or Stagnant )

Year 2016- Year of Monkey King-Seventy-Two Magic(孙悟空-72 变)

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 11:10
Brudder bj, I already unloaded all my properties and equities and will be moving to Australia to live a secluded life. I will not be bringing my iPad, notebook nor iPhone. I will only be contactable via brain frequency @ ah Siow channel. Hahahahaha

💤💤👴

cool, no problem good brother chestnut. I can reach anywhere as long as you are still in this Universe :)

chestnut
04-04-13, 11:15
cool, no problem good brother chestnut. I can reach anywhere as long as you are still in this Universe :)

Oops, sorry... Paiseh, change mind.... Think will go Indo to find Indomie....

Bro Indomie, you ready to take me in???? :D:D:D:D

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 11:19

why u wanna leave Singapore ? are you worried some old man might....you know......might....Let me tell you la...that will not likely happen within the next 10 years.

My grandmother now already 95 years old and she is seeing the same heart specialist as....as......as......as.....

watch my grandmother's power here ( video taken only a few weeks ago ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2jau75u1bY

last week, the doctor just told me my grandmother can live for another 20 years after reviewing all the conditions of her internal organs provided no major issue or accident lor.

indomie
04-04-13, 11:30

Anytime.... Bro chestnut. U can open a kopitiam here. Anything that sg has in jkt also have.

Leo.Cheng
04-04-13, 11:31
why u wanna leave Singapore ? are you worried some old man might....you know......might....Let me tell you la...that will not likely happen within the next 10 years.

My grandmother now already 95 years old and she is seeing the same heart specialist as....as......as......as.....

last week, the doctor just told me my grandmother can live for another 20 years after reviewing all the conditions of her internal organs provided no major issue or accident lor.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAH

sgLion
04-04-13, 11:37

i thought Ah Tau told u not to put up this video again?

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 11:38
i thought Ah Tau told u not to put up this video again?

Ah Tau these few days busy la.. I dun think he will have the time to read the forums.

WOAHAHHHEHEHHEHE

sgLion
04-04-13, 11:39
Ah Tau these few days busy la.. I dun think he will have the time to read the forums.

WOAHAHHHEHEHHEHE

I go sms him.

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 11:41
I go sms him.

MA DE ! You another one want to see me fall down. All plotting against me liao siboh?

good...good.... go tell la. next week see i still sitting here or you ...MA DE !

chestnut
04-04-13, 11:44
Anytime.... Bro chestnut. U can open a kopitiam here. Anything that sg has in jkt also have.

Thank you my friend !!!! I will go golf at Pantai Indah Kapuk everyday and get a house there....

Drink Kopi Luwak... Hahahaha... but honestly, it sucks leh....

Cheers bro.... I see your postings and now you damn solid.... Must learn more from you...:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

indomie
04-04-13, 12:27
Thank you my friend !!!! I will go golf at Pantai Indah Kapuk everyday and get a house there....

Drink Kopi Luwak... Hahahaha... but honestly, it sucks leh....

Cheers bro.... I see your postings and now you damn solid.... Must learn more from you...:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:
I think u are the only one who like my posting. But seriously sg must do something about the lack of investment opportunity. Now cannot invest in property, cannot invest in business because lack of manpower, cannot invest in bank also because interest low. If one cannot make money, then no matter how good is your infrastructures and facilities, then its all useless. If at the end only the gov make money, the people jialat.

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 13:37
日本の良い兄弟、時間が狮城に来ることになっている!

chestnut
04-04-13, 13:49
I think u are the only one who like my posting. But seriously sg must do something about the lack of investment opportunity. Now cannot invest in property, cannot invest in business because lack of manpower, cannot invest in bank also because interest low. If one cannot make money, then no matter how good is your infrastructures and facilities, then its all useless. If at the end only the gov make money, the people jialat.

Bro, your posting straight to the point and solid... What the govt is doing is preventing a bubble. Good for the general public but not good for speculators and/or people who know when to get out. Hahahaha

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 13:51
日本の良い兄弟、時間が狮城に来ることになっている!

遅刻しない、脱出カモン!

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 13:57
遅刻しない、脱出カモン!

Year 2012 -Year of Water Snake ( Trough 都市CCR街の狮城 2500psf )

Year 2013- Double Head Serpent ( Recovering 都市CCR街の狮城 4000psf)

Year 2014 - Year of the Crazy Horse ( Peak 都市CCR街の狮城 5000 psf )

Year 2015- Year of the Running-IN-CIRCLE Goat. ( No Change or Stagnant都市CCR街の狮城 5000 psf)

Year 2016- Year of Monkey King-Seventy-Two Magic(孙悟空-72 变 8000psf !!!)

迅速な来る

貸家上昇速いします

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 14:05
可能であれば韓国戦争
あなたが危険にさら!!!

私の曽祖母は日本人です,
私は半分日本人です,
私はあなたを愛しています!!!

迅速な来る!!!

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/9b3034c7aaf38a315a6878a9e18b5a64_zpsf6649a22.jpg

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 14:11
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/feac7698e4911c97a9e416d6f8c5d5bf_zps841f3d76.jpg

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 14:12
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/11d1a7bbfd9d180e3ba8e7a99ea8d82a_zps4629267e.jpg

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 14:13
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/132c74f30e4c39a4ebe47dc416da1eba_zpsf6eb09bf.jpg

DKSG
04-04-13, 14:16
Bro, your posting straight to the point and solid... What the govt is doing is preventing a bubble. Good for the general public but not good for speculators and/or people who know when to get out. Hahahaha

There are some areas of investment la ...
Just look around, some categories of properties are still lagging behind and the upside may have just started.

This is like buying properties in 2009, market maybe already moved 10%, but there is another 30% more to go.

DKSG

Lovelle
04-04-13, 14:30
http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/04/04/prc-company-snaps-up-36-condo-units-at-one-go/

This Chinese company did the opposite.

stl67
04-04-13, 14:33

no lah still got me...

chestnut
04-04-13, 15:07
There are some areas of investment la ...
Just look around, some categories of properties are still lagging behind and the upside may have just started.

This is like buying properties in 2009, market maybe already moved 10%, but there is another 30% more to go.

DKSG

Brudder, thanks for the tip.... i have too enough units liao...
I now putting more money into other instruments (not that I am not already in).... Just doing more over there lah....

The last unit I went in was in 2012 3Q when ABSD was only 3%.... Hahahahaha...

Enough of props for me... You will do well, office boy.... you damn diligent in your homework.... I was like you somewhere from 2006... So I play enough liao... Now I collecting small kopi money from rental like you lor.... I think maybe your kopi money more than mine... Hahahahahaha

I agree with you that this one still have legs but do watch out for CM...... What the govt wants, the govt gets..... There will always be mixed views from everyone if not where to find buyer and seller... Hahahaha....

Cheers:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

DKSG
04-04-13, 15:22
It is a pity I am not able to learn more the you Chestnut!

DKSG

chestnut
04-04-13, 15:38
It is a pity I am not able to learn more the you Chestnut!

DKSG

Brudder, your territory identifying is absolutely correct !!!! Remember I shared about prince charles tender price.... reference point mah...
I also shared about gardens at bishan using cheung kong bidding price as reference point mah... (this 1 cannot remember i shared here or at cbtp forum).... My waterview already price up liao mah... I shared about port moving out from pasir panjang also mah....

The issue with reference point from GLS is now so difficult to identify bidding price... If GLS super high, we know prices will shoot up rite.... But if prices shoot at 10% per annum, if you are Tharman or KBW, what will you do???? If dont have CM7, I think now I alrdy whack another 2 units... Hahahahaha... Brudder, dont get me wrong, I am not against nor for property.... I am on earth to get financial freedom and also exercise my small little brain... I disappeared for a while for some personal reason.... But I back again but dont know how long... My rental can buy me many cups of kopi... But I may open a kopi tiam in Indo like wat Indomie suggested... In that way, will have free kopi... Hahahaha

Really, you damn champion... Do real ground market survey !!!!! Me, I do back end market survey now... Hahahahahaha

Cheers bro

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

PN
04-04-13, 16:17
Year 2012 -Year of Water Snake ( Trough 都市CCR街の狮城 2500psf )

Year 2013- Double Head Serpent ( Recovering 都市CCR街の狮城 4000psf)

Year 2014 - Year of the Crazy Horse ( Peak 都市CCR街の狮城 5000 psf )

Year 2015- Year of the Running-IN-CIRCLE Goat. ( No Change or Stagnant都市CCR街の狮城 5000 psf)

Year 2016- Year of Monkey King-Seventy-Two Magic(孙悟空-72 变 8000psf !!!)

迅速な来る

貸家上昇速いします

By claiming to be the most illuminated, how are you related to the Alien? :D

In the year 2017, it's the year of people chicken out?

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 17:19
By claiming to be the most illuminated, how are you related to the Alien? :D

In the year 2017, it's the year of people chicken out?

You don't believe I am the Most Illuminated ?

Tonight Singapore time 10pm exactly, look up into sky towards the East. You shall see my spiritual body hovering among the clouds with the letters: BJ above it.

Believe or not is up to you. Just look out of your window and be amazed at my power !

Leo.Cheng
04-04-13, 17:22

Tonight Singapore time 10pm exactly, look up into sky towards the East. You shall see my spiritual body hovering among the clouds with the letters: BJ above it.

Believe or not is up to you. Just look out of your window and be amazed at my power !

朋友,你还好吧?又发神经了吗??

sgLion
04-04-13, 17:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7YJ65YB5L4

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 17:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcps2fJKuAI

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 17:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bWxq6UuT20

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 17:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 18:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtzSn04Rc8

可能であれば韓国戦争
あなたが危険にさら!!!

私の曽祖母は日本人です,
私は半分日本人です,
私はあなたを愛しています!!!

迅速な来る!!!

DKSG
04-04-13, 21:16
Hope Mentor is ok ... medicine is enough ...

Haha!

DKSG

radha08
04-04-13, 23:17

dear highly respected bro....i just read your post and rush out my window to look.....all is see is....STARS....:D:D:D

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 23:34
dear highly respected bro....i just read your post and rush out my window to look.....all is see is....STARS....:D:D:D

yes indeed, good brother radha08. Now you believe in my mind control power ? That you actually did as I instructed is real proof that I have Extra Sensory Power !

BTW, I am from one of the stars you saw.

Good Luck ;) ( wink wink )

blackjack21trader
04-04-13, 23:37
you know, good brothers and sisters. Sometimes when I come back here and reviewed what I posted, I can't help but believe that I really have a mental problem.

Especially my own blog, I can't stop laughing every time I look at it.

DUH !

DKSG
04-04-13, 23:43
you know, good brothers and sisters. Sometimes when I come back here and reviewed what I posted, I can't help but believe that I really have a mental problem.

Especially my own blog, I can't stop laughing every time I look at it.

DUH !

I hope all is well with mentor ... please dont become mental.
If you need more manna energy from your miniscule disciple here, please shout ... I can conjure up a little bit of manna for you.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 00:01
I hope all is well with mentor ... please dont become mental.
If you need more manna energy from your miniscule disciple here, please shout ... I can conjure up a little bit of manna for you.

DKSG

LOL. Good brother, i also learning from you leh.

Actually, i have to admit those seemingly crazy shouting I posted here, they are not without any basis. If I am shouting something here, I must have found some facts from my research.

Hence it is wise to verify my ranting with your own research.

One recent example is I told brothers here to look for potential enbloc lands a few months ago. See what happened now ? The news about dwindling developer's landbanks?

so i may not be crazy after all.

but you got the idea ;) ( wink wink )

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 00:05
And why i am hinting to buy CCR properties now is because I see good value in them.

if there is a global or regional crisis, or even a perception of a potential crisis, Singapore property prices and rental will shoot up contrary to what many expect.

Common sense and research on history shown that the rich are going to rush here at the final hour. The prices will not be rising in matter of weeks but in a few days.

Werther
05-04-13, 00:18
And why i am hinting to buy CCR properties now is because I see good value in them.

if there is a global or regional crisis, or even a perception of a potential crisis, Singapore property prices and rental will shoot up contrary to what many expect.

Common sense and research on history shown that the rich are going to rush here at the final hour. The prices will not be rising in matter of weeks but in a few days.

I think rental market continues to weaken. Someone I know who owns a unit in cosmopolitan, opp great world city is still vacant for almost 6-month, not able to find a tenant. His agent told my friend many vacant units there. Can anyone verify?

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 00:33
I think rental market continues to weaken. Someone I know who owns a unit in cosmopolitan, opp great world city is still vacant for almost 6-month, not able to find a tenant. His agent told my friend many vacant units there. Can anyone verify?

really ! someone must go and verify this important tip!

Leo.Cheng
05-04-13, 00:38
really ! someone must go and verify this important tip!

March results not out yet, Master. Only until Feb :

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/05-Apr-1312-36-21AM_zps00940333.jpg

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 00:42
no idea about vacant units. But from the table provided by Leo, rental still strong leh. Some property agent brothers/sisters can help to verify ?

Thanks in Advance.

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 00:44

sgLion
05-04-13, 00:45
must see March results then can confirm, Master.

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 08:28

Many believe Kim is making empty threats, and North Korean have no power to attack beyond their own shores.

Just remember this, you do not need Kim to make any threat. You only need a crazy general to disregard the orders and intentionally press the wrong button. How so? Like this:

Because North Korea is a country with no transparency. How solid or secured is their army protocols nobody knows.

Good Luck .

DC33_2008
05-04-13, 09:02
Japan is doing QE again in a more substantial way. Many Japanese are leaving the country for greener pasture. What do you think of Singapore? :D
Many believe Kim is making empty threats, and North Korean have no power to attack beyond their own shores.

Just remember this, you do not need Kim to make any threat. You only need a crazy general to disregard the orders and intentionally press the wrong button. How so? Like this:

Because North Korea is a country with no transparency. How solid or secured is their army protocols nobody knows.

Good Luck .

DC33_2008
05-04-13, 09:05
Rental could be weakening in some areas but some are in fact stronger.

eng81157
05-04-13, 09:21

Good Luck .

i believe there were reports, months ago, that hinted at young Kim purging the old guard. if he wants first-strike and pulls the trigger, it would be a strike of devastating effect cos' he will unleash hell upon his own country in return. no point launching a normal ballistic missile to destroy a base or a couple of buildings.

eng81157
05-04-13, 09:24
and another aircraft carrier just docked in SG...the poker stakes are getting higher.

i hope young kim is left with a platform to back down gracefully

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 09:33
Japan is doing QE again in a more substantial way. Many Japanese are leaving the country for greener pasture. What do you think of Singapore? :D

I dunno about Singaporean leaving Japan but I can confirm the Japanese population in Singapore has increased quite a lot since Jan 2013.

This is because I have Japanese relatives and they joined the Nippon Association, so we know ;) ( wink wink ) And they tend to concentrate around the Singapore River area. That is why I ask brothers and sisters here to buy up Singapore River area like Rivergate/Robertson 100/Watermark.

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 09:34
and another aircraft carrier just docked in SG...the poker stakes are getting higher.

i hope young kim is left with a platform to back down gracefully

may I know how he is able to do that after shouting like forumer alam/basic for so long ?

eng81157
05-04-13, 09:37
may I know how he is able to do that after shouting like forumer alam/basic for so long ?

skorea/usa give him a lollipop for backing down, or else lau kui

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 09:37
I dunno about Singaporean leaving Japan but I can confirm the Japanese population in Singapore has increased quite a lot since Jan 2013.

This is because I have Japanese relatives and they joined the Nippon Association, so we know ;) ( wink wink ) And they tend to concentrate around the Singapore River area. That is why I ask brothers and sisters here to buy up Singapore River area like Rivergate/Robertson 100/Watermark.

You see, I am 1/3 Singapore 1/3 Taiwan 1/3 Japanese by ancestor blood. So I am put into a very awkward position because I have to take care of all their interests like my own brothers and sisters here ;) That is why I keep asking Taiwanese and Japanese to come to Singapore QUICK AND FAST !

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 09:39
skorea/usa give him a lollipop for backing down, or else lau kui

halor...I really hope they can do that also. otherwise I cannot imagine the mental torture the region is going through. It is like a real alam/basic shouting to you. :banghead:

eng81157
05-04-13, 09:43
halor...I really hope they can do that also. otherwise I cannot imagine the mental torture the region is going through. It is like a real alam/basic shouting to you. :banghead:

i'm surprised u didn't include minority in your list :scared-5: :scared-5:
my guess is if young kim goes as much as within a foot to the trigger button, usa will strike first and decimate the regime. china is all that is standing in the way then

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 09:50
i'm surprised u didn't include minority in your list :scared-5: :scared-5:
my guess is if young kim goes as much as within a foot to the trigger button, usa will strike first and decimate the regime. china is all that is standing in the way then

methink China will not want to get involved unless Russia join in. And as we can tell from the recent UN meetings, they are not standing behind Kim.

eng81157
05-04-13, 10:57
http://www.mrbrown.com/.a/6a00d83451b52369e2017d4284e08f970c-pi

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 13:42
see below. how come double post ?

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 13:45
LOL...FUNNY !

but seriously, I think his office and equipment is modern one leh. I was expecting to see something like heavy wooden furniture.

notice the yellow LAN cable on his table? Guess that is to use for connecting to the Internet or his facebook.

methink this is not his office leh. Notice the arm chair is too new.

am surprised to see a huge ash tray. I always thought he is a non smoker.

what is that white cylinder besides his photo frame? Looks like some kinda ip camera. Why is the ip camera facing away from the desk? hmmmmmmm..

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 13:55
LOL...FUNNY !

but seriously, I think his office and equipment is modern one leh. I was expecting to see something like heavy wooden furniture.

notice the yellow LAN cable on his table? Guess that is to use for connecting to the Internet or his facebook.

methink this is not his office leh. Notice the arm chair is too new.

am surprised to see a huge ash tray. I always thought he is a non smoker.

what is that white cylinder besides his photo frame? Looks like some kinda ip camera. Why is the ip camera facing away from the desk? hmmmmmmm..

there is also a Daikin aircon remote on his desk. I thought his office should have centralised air-con ? Why is he using inverter air-con? To save money ?

hmmmmmm...

DKSG
05-04-13, 16:16
there is also a Daikin aircon remote on his desk. I thought his office should have centralised air-con ? Why is he using inverter air-con? To save money ?

hmmmmmm...

Because the developer of the building wants to save some cost. Or maybe when they instruct the developer, they told them to construct as per our OCR standards, not D9 standard.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
05-04-13, 16:18
Because the developer of the building wants to save some cost. Or maybe when they instruct the developer, they told them to construct as per our OCR standards, not D9 standard.

DKSG

WOAHAAHAHAHAH chiokapeng la !