PDA

View Full Version : Mid Town Hougang (Former Hougang Plaza)

lesterchia
04-04-13, 21:35
The Midtown Residences is the residential (SOHO) units, while The Midtown is the commercial units.

This new upcoming mixed development in Hougang features commercial retail space as well as residential living space. Formerly Hougang Plaza, this project is located right next to Hougang MRT in the heart of the Hougang area. This condo at Hougang is ideal with easy access to Hougang MRT. Surrounding Midtown are many amenities, with many shops and coffeeshops, and also Hougang Mall and Kang Kar Mall.

This condo at Hougang, Midtown Residences features 150 Residential (SOHO) units and The Midtown features 107 commercial units. This mixed development features strata-titled retail shops and duplex units for Food & Beverage usuage.

More information on Midtown Hougang (http://sgpropertyforsale.net/listings/midtown-hougang/).

Call/SMS Lester Chia at (+65) 8163 2525 for more information!

Lemonlaw
16-04-13, 00:50
Those hdb blocks directly opp midtown will huat big time and thanks to the 1500psf. :cheers3:

LaFiestaOwner
30-06-13, 15:24
Sorry, why is MidTown worth $1500psf as compared to $1100 plus for La Fiesta and Jewel@Buangkok? It was one I considered but I not enough money. For Jade residences, I can understand as it is FreeHold.

doubleben
01-07-13, 14:05
Sorry, why is MidTown worth $1500psf as compared to $1100 plus for La Fiesta and Jewel@Buangkok? It was one I considered but I not enough money. For Jade residences, I can understand as it is FreeHold.

- walking distance to MRT
- there's a mall just downstairs
- most units are shoeboxes
- the developer is greedy

I would consider Jade the better deal, but it always depends what your priority is.

:cool:

LaFiestaOwner
01-07-13, 23:03
- walking distance to MRT
- there's a mall just downstairs
- most units are shoeboxes
- the developer is greedy

I would consider Jade the better deal, but it always depends what your priority is.

:cool:

Ya. I also see Jade as the better choice for same price.