PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation YOWETAN

Ringo33
18-07-13, 19:51
Congratulation for your mount senai purchase, do remember to post some photos when you collect the keys.

which project? Trizon?

rymccondo77
18-07-13, 20:06
Yes must share with all of us here!

CondoWE
18-07-13, 20:07
Show us your S&P as proof...:D !

rymccondo77
18-07-13, 20:10
Housewarming party ???

Autumnwinds
18-07-13, 20:12
Housewarming party ???

No space la. 2 bedroom 9 people how to invite? :tongue3:

rymccondo77
18-07-13, 20:17

We can just stay and eat /mingle in the clubhouse / function room :)

CondoInterested
18-07-13, 20:30
Congratulation for your mount senai purchase, do remember to post some photos when you collect the keys.

which project? Trizon?How you know?

sunrise
18-07-13, 20:30
do house cleansing before you moves in.

CondoInterested
18-07-13, 20:31
If true, congratulations!

azeoprop
18-07-13, 20:49
Most probably is that 1044sqft trizon 2 bedder. Nice layout, congrats! :cheers6:

DaytonaSS
18-07-13, 21:06
cannot be leh, he was shouting crash not so long ago..... then suddenly buy? he was so sure the crash is coming after stock market correction. cannot be go against his own view.......

phantom_opera
18-07-13, 21:17
if it is true, it could be first sign market has peaked

Autumnwinds
18-07-13, 21:26
cannot be leh, he was shouting crash not so long ago..... then suddenly buy? he was so sure the crash is coming after stock market correction. cannot be go against his own view.......

True hor, shout market crash, then purchase mt sinai? :scared-1:

Ringo33
18-07-13, 21:29
not sure, but give him the benefit of doubt. Maybe he shout crash hoping that seller will lower price.

I agree. I have already bought Mt Sinai.

Zile
18-07-13, 21:31
If true... wife one mil, husband 1.4 mil.... Total of 2.4 mil housing loan for the young couple! If Interest rate goes up to 3.5%... How much is the monthly installment huh? :scared-5: backsides will tear!

mygeemeel
18-07-13, 21:38
If true... wife one mil, husband 1.4 mil.... Total of 2.4 mil housing loan for this young couple! If Interest rate goes up to 3.5%... How much is the monthly installment huh? :scared-5: backsides will tear!

I don't think backside will tear at all. He has following people to deploy into workforce:
1. Father
2. Mother
3. Father in law
4. Mother in law
5. Yowetan
6. Yowetan's wife
7. Brother in law
8. Dog (can work in cirque du so lame)
9. Hamster (can work in cirque du solei)

Fiona2004
18-07-13, 22:10
I don't think backside will tear at all. He has following people to deploy into workforce:
1. Father
2. Mother
3. Father in law
4. Mother in law
5. Yowetan
6. Yowetan's wife
7. Brother in law
8. Dog (can work in cirque du so lame)
9. Hamster (can work in cirque du solei)
U r so cute and creative!

ysyap
18-07-13, 22:16
If true... wife one mil, husband 1.4 mil.... Total of 2.4 mil housing loan for the young couple! If Interest rate goes up to 3.5%... How much is the monthly installment huh? :scared-5: backsides will tear!Wife one mil? Thought its just the HDB outstanding loan? With the latest CM and he can still qualify for $1.4 mil loan? He has 2 other fully paid HDB from both sets of parents fetching $4k/mth? :rolleyes:

Zile
18-07-13, 22:42
Wife one mil? Thought its just the HDB outstanding loan? With the latest CM and he can still qualify for $1.4 mil loan? He has 2 other fully paid HDB from both sets of parents fetching $4k/mth? :rolleyes:

Where do you think he got the 4xxk for his 1.85mil prop that he was looking for 3 days ago and just signed the s&p today;) ? Remembered he said he got 50k (& still growing)cash a while back? Don't know how he did it but he kind of asked his wife to take an equity loan on her HDB (?) after he transferred his share to her.

Just for laugh lah... IMHO He is just talking cock and having fun.

Trapping-bird
18-07-13, 22:45
Where do you think he got the over 4xxk for his 1.85mil prop that he was looking for 3 days ago and signed the s&p today;) ? Remembered he said he got 50k (& still growing)cash a while back?

Just for laugh lah... He is just talking cock.

Wear PT kit go signed S&P??

relax88
18-07-13, 22:50
must show proof....no proof ....no talk:D

if not everyone come say they got how much, how much......大炮:D :D

jonathann80
19-07-13, 08:41
Whao finally. At least we wont hear his crap qns anymore. Look on the bright side

princess_morbucks
19-07-13, 09:40

which project? Trizon?

Hi Ringo, did yowetan officially mentioned about his purchase?
If so, can you please post the link please, so we can share his joy.

Btw..is it Mt Sinai or Mt Senai?
Cos Mt Senai is in Sarawak.

Kelonguni
19-07-13, 09:40
Whao finally. At least we wont hear his crap qns anymore. Look on the bright side

No guarantee wan. Last time he also "bought" Flamingo Valley and later somehow the deal fell through.

DKSG
19-07-13, 09:41

I agree. This is the biggest gain for the forum.

Dont think many people really care if he bought or not.

Or if interest rates hike in 2015 will bankrupt him.

Or if whole family of 9 can squeeze into 2BR Trizon (for record, I DONT THINK you will see any caveat for Trizon 2BR at $1,770 psf AT ALL).

The main takeaway is ... we wont hear any more rubbish, nonsense, garbage !!!

Hurray!

3 Cheers for Mt Sinai ...

DKSG

lot286
19-07-13, 09:42
I actually like MT Sinai area very much...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

East Lover
19-07-13, 09:48
yes he mentioned by himself

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=416293&postcount=8

Hi...I am getting a Mt Sinai 2 bedder at 1.85mil SGD.

I have signed S&P.

Hi Ringo, did yowetan officially mentioned about his purchase?
If so, can you please post the link please, so we can share his joy.

Btw..is it Mt Sinai or Mt Senai?
Cos Mt Senai is in Sarawak.

princess_morbucks
19-07-13, 10:23

Thanks east lover!

Wow, yowetan.... so fast you signed S&P already.
So no turning back!
Congratualtions!

iwantgizmos
19-07-13, 10:35
Congrats Yowetan!

flxcat
19-07-13, 10:56
Somewhat cannot help but to login and congrats Mr. Tan :D

ysyap
19-07-13, 12:22
Where do you think he got the 4xxk for his 1.85mil prop that he was looking for 3 days ago and just signed the s&p today;) ? Remembered he said he got 50k (& still growing)cash a while back? Don't know how he did it but he kind of asked his wife to take an equity loan on her HDB (?) after he transferred his share to her.

Just for laugh lah... IMHO He is just talking cock and having fun.HDB cannot take equity loan lah... But yes... very entertaining to follow his rant these past 2 years...

ysyap
19-07-13, 12:23
Yowetan... congrats on your purchase! Glad that everything fell in place for you. :cheers6:

DaytonaSS
19-07-13, 18:09
Its funny how he appears in every other thread other than this one

The_Way_I_See_It
19-07-13, 18:52

Yowetan say say only .. and all the forummers got excited. :doh:

He must say say again in this thread to Confirm else take it that he say say only ...

He also say Crash crash then buy ...:doh:

westman
19-07-13, 19:19

Not forgeting the dog... he keep one..

westman
19-07-13, 19:24

Household income 7k plust. 3 hdb rental..assuming 3k each..
Total 16k.. wgt average would be around 5 to 6k..as two hdbs are owned by their parents..

Can loan that much?

solsys
19-07-13, 19:38

He's a celebrity here in the forum. :D

sherlock
19-07-13, 20:19
He's a celebrity here in the forum. :D
And he hasn't show up yet in this thread :cheers6:

gav108
19-07-13, 20:39
lol...finally...this is really funny..

CondoWE
19-07-13, 22:51
Total 16k.. wgt average would be around 5 to 6k..as two hdbs are owned by their parents..

Can loan that much?

The problem is if the market crash....he is the first one to jump due to overleveraged :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: !

ecimbew
19-07-13, 23:05
Anticipating !

Can someone post the transaction here when it appears on URA site?

Thanks

radha08
19-07-13, 23:39
at this point of time all i can say is :D:D:D+:D:D:D=:D:D:D:D:D:D

evolutionx
20-07-13, 00:22
Anticipating !

Can someone post the transaction here when it appears on URA site?

Thanks

caaaaan. no issue. will check every tuesday/friday when realis is updated.. this should be entertaining...

mygeemeel
20-07-13, 01:04
Yowetan is just a big fat bullshit. It is IMPOSSIBLE for him to buy any private property under his current condition.

If he can really do it, i dare him to show some proof.

walkthetiger
20-07-13, 01:12

Can loan that much?

Interesting.

He had said "successfully transfer to my spouse; she holds the property by her name now. She needs to pay back the share(s) I supposedly hold for the unit."

So his new condo is not jointly purchased. Then loan will base on his income only, so not the 7k plus anymore. Also, he does not own a HDB now, it belongs to his wife now, so the rental from that HDB will be discounted.

Guess....should be 10k altogether. So maxi loan may be 1 million, without other monthly debt obligation.

walkthetiger
20-07-13, 01:25
Interesting.

He had said "successfully transfer to my spouse; she holds the property by her name now. She needs to pay back the share(s) I supposedly hold for the unit."

So his new condo is not jointly purchased. Then loan will base on his income only, so not the 7k plus anymore. Also, he does not own a HDB now, it belongs to his wife now, so the rental from that HDB will be discounted.

Guess....should be 10k altogether. So maxi loan may be 1 million, without other monthly debt obligation.

He said somewhere...saving still lesser than 100k...:confused:

ecimbew
20-07-13, 01:26
Maybe he won Toto? Or a rich sponsor?

walkthetiger
20-07-13, 01:30
Maybe he won Toto? Or a rich sponsor?

Easily, he mis-calculated by 700k.... ;)

heehee
20-07-13, 10:17
If the market crash in future, buying Mt Sinai at $1700 psf is definitely much safer than J Gateway at same price. Furthermore, no panic & force selling compared to J Gateway where those people already barely can afford to buy JGateway at $1m hence buy MM regardless of $psf.

The problem is if the market crash....he is the first one to jump due to overleveraged :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: !

CondoWE
20-07-13, 15:25
If the market crash in future, buying Mt Sinai at $1700 psf is definitely much safer than J Gateway at same price. Furthermore, no panic & force selling compared to J Gateway where those people already barely can afford to buy JGateway at $1m hence buy MM regardless of $psf.

bro...It's the holding power matter...:scared-4: !

Those who bought the JG might have strong holding power than YT who bought the Mt Sinai at his risky current financial stage if market crash in future la :banghead: !

DC33_2008
20-07-13, 15:50
One is FH and the other is 99LH. It is obvious which will outlast the other.

DKSG
20-07-13, 15:54

Heehee ... oh, not calling you, but LOL-ing.

You got to tell this to some hardcore Jurong-ers.

But market wont crash la, those who buy with all their life savings will have to pay for it their whole life lor!

Some will still say its worth it. I have nothing more to say.

DKSG

狮子王
20-07-13, 16:03
Heehee ... oh, not calling you, but LOL-ing.

You got to tell this to some hardcore Jurong-ers.

But market wont crash la, those who buy with all their life savings will have to pay for it their whole life lor!

Some will still say its worth it. I have nothing more to say.

DKSG

Yowetan made a better choice in location, but I not so sure when it comes to his human resource management.

DKSG
20-07-13, 16:24
Yowetan made a better choice in location, but I not so sure when it comes to his human resource management.

He anyhow make one statement and we spent in aggregate hours and hours writing/commenting about it !

In my own humble opinion, I think his case is 50% fake.

He just mix some real life events and his fantasy to humor us here.

But of course, we humor back ... this sooo humorous!

DKSG

mygeemeel
20-07-13, 16:48
Fully agree with you. Yowetan is happily posting some impossible scenarios. Instead of him asking HDB, URA, BANKS, etc. He just post them here and let us all debate. From there it would be clear how he could make his purchase happen at his current financial situation.

If he can really make it happen, i urge him to give evidence. I will wash his car for a week.

Trapping-bird
20-07-13, 22:06
Fully agree with you. Yowetan is happily posting some impossible scenarios. Instead of him asking HDB, URA, BANKS, etc. He just post them here and let us all debate. From there it would be clear how he could make his purchase happen at his current financial situation.

If he can really make it happen, i urge him to give evidence. I will wash his car for a week.

You guys really think he bought? He is now sitting behind the computer laughing..

Ringo33
20-07-13, 22:19
You guys really think he bought? He is now sitting behind the computer laughing..

He better be a fake or else, his entire family of 9 in Trizon is going to appear on Channel 8 news.

Ringo33
20-07-13, 22:26
of course lah. How to compare 800k J Gateway to $1.85m at Mount Sinai. Thats like $1,000,000 extra in quantum.

For the amount you could actually buy 2 units at J Gateway and still have money to buy a Merc in cash.

radha08
20-07-13, 22:28
Today i went courts supertsore there was a competition wherby the most number of people that sit on a 3-seater sofa wins $10000 worth of prizes
competition was won by a filipino family 21 people sat on sofa couldnt help thinking of YT:D:D:D

oh by the way i walk walk end up buying a Brother laser printer:doh:

august
21-07-13, 01:02
Today i went courts supertsore there was a competition wherby the most number of people that sit on a 3-seater sofa wins $10000 worth of prizes
competition was won by a filipino family 21 people sat on sofa couldnt help thinking of YT:D:D:D

oh by the way i walk walk end up buying a Brother laser printer:doh:

good grief! how did ICA allow them to bring in their whole village?

rymccondo77
21-07-13, 01:11

A number of the family members could be visiting Singapore.

Ringo33
21-07-13, 01:32
yowetan, you better hope that the MC of Trizon doesnt start charging residents for using the common toilet, or else your plan will be derail again.

radha08
21-07-13, 16:43

thats because ICA= international "COURTS" authority:D :D :D

pool100
24-07-13, 12:42
I don't see any Trizon units selling for less than 2m?

Ringo33
24-07-13, 12:58
I don't see any Trizon units selling for less than 2m?

2 bedder, resale market

mygeemeel
24-07-13, 14:14
He didn't say he bought Trizon, did he?

狮子王
24-07-13, 17:13
He didn't say he bought Trizon, did he?

If it is Trizon, I think Yowetan made a good buy :) did he reveal how much he pay for it ?

lot286
24-07-13, 18:17
I think he bought Glentrees lah
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ysyap
24-07-13, 20:08
Somebody mentioned that throughout these past week of congrats, Mr Tan did not even dare to post here coz he can't accept the congrats w/o a purchase or because he don't want to kana whacked by forumers here. Those who want him to respond to your queries, please go to other thread... ;)

mygeemeel
24-07-13, 22:35
I mentioned that if he post the documents of his purchase (mt sinai), i will wash his car.

Simi
24-07-13, 22:42
I mentioned that if he post the documents of his purchase (mt sinai), i will wash his car.

plus polish and wax ? and and including cockpit cleaning bor ? :D

Laguna
24-07-13, 22:53
Just to air some points, to prevent the fellow from being fooled by him.

1. Around Mt Sinai area, only Trizon (completed project) has high ceiling. The high ceiling (ie double volume) is only for the master bedroom of the 3 bedders and the air space is counted in as strata area. So if Ah Tan, can find a 2-bedders with high ceiling to build loft, then the effective floor area is only about 700 sf and not 1000sf+.

On top, the developer will not give the approval for such loft setup.

2. Based on his income, and the TDSR, he should not be able to finance the purchase of $1.8m taking into account the transfer of 50% HDB to his wife. There is no rental income from all his so called 3 units of HDB flats.

3. In another thread, he mentioned about the decoupling. The process is largely incomplete. Moreover the bank will not and shall not get him to sign the S&P. And there is no equity term loan for HDB flat.

4. There is no bank in Singapore dare to use a lower interest rate to compute the monthly sum payable. Currently is 3.x% medium term interest rate...he claimed that the loan he took was using 2.X%.

The purpose of writing the above is to save all of you some time in replying him.

pool100
25-07-13, 00:22
Sis Laguna,

You're like our forum's CPIB. Lol.

ysyap
25-07-13, 08:39
I mentioned that if he post the documents of his purchase (mt sinai), i will wash his car.At the rate he's trying to get his sinai, he probably would get rid of any potential liabilities, including a car so maybe he has no car... lol.

mygeemeel
25-07-13, 09:42
At the rate he's trying to get his sinai, he probably would get rid of any potential liabilities, including a car so maybe he has no car... lol.

Hahaha. Anyway this person is a joke. There are many factors confirming he cannot ever buy a PC. Yet he maintain he was successful. Let me up the ante. If he showed all the documents of his purchase, i will wash his feet. :D

mcmlxxvi
25-07-13, 09:53
Full of entertainment value....this.

CondoWE
26-07-13, 16:57
自导自演。。:rolleyes: !

Kanarazu
26-07-13, 17:18
Laguna sis, I think got 2 bedder 1044sqft with 3.3 or 3.4m ceiling right?

mygeemeel
26-07-13, 17:21
Hahaha. Anyway this person is a joke. There are many factors confirming he cannot ever buy a PC. Yet he maintain he was successful. Let me up the ante. If he showed all the documents of his purchase, i will wash his feet. :D

My offer ends this Sunday 28th July 2013.

hopeful
26-07-13, 17:33
i dont think many transactions in mt sinai area.
if he tell the price or psf, his identity easily will be easily revealed via unit number and caveat lodged.

does it benefit him in anyway to prove you wrong, reveal himself to the world at large, except to satisfy his own ego?

or put simply, do he lose or gain money to prove you wrong?

hopeful
26-07-13, 17:53
http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=310218&postcount=811

quite easy to check squarefoot isnt it ?
based of info stated in the above post,1,152 sq ft three-bedder for $1.37 million, or $1,188 psf
2 units fits closest to the 3 figures.
269 Bedok South Avenue 3 #09-03
271 Bedok South Avenue 3 #13-05

by further elimination based on what forummer have said, we can narrow it to one. then via inlis, we can find out name, etc, etc.....

so if YT say all this, then his identity would easily be exposed right?
the offer of wash feet is perhaps not tempting enough.

CondoInterested
05-08-13, 22:55
See here (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?158971-Neighbours-rent-living-room-of-condo-and-use-balcony-like-their-own-toilet). 32 pax in 4 rooms condo :scared-1:. Something for Ah Tan's consideration.

ecimbew
09-08-13, 16:21
U still believe its true?
I spoken to a banker, they do not give loan to a house which is transferred from one party to another eg. Husband to wife. And based on the latest TDSR, it's impossible for him to secure a bank loan for his 1.8m property.

Hi...apparently your banker doesn't know his product loophole.

Anyway, I believe whistleblowers would have informed MAS to close the loop; my friends and myself have already benefited from this.

Hahahahahahaha

Hi...it is possible to transfer property (HDB or private) to your wife/husband at valuation price (you can arrange for your own valuator to give whatever price you want). Next, transfer and transact as though your wife/yourself buying one. Then the "proceeds" (also additional amount loaned from your wife/yourself) is then transfer to your account.

So, how can it be not possible not to have the bank loan to you or your wife and vice versa?

Anyway, this was valid at the time I went through. I could not elaborate further then.

Adva181
09-08-13, 21:12
I spoken to OCBC DBS UOB already. Transferred property cannot take loan. Unless husband sell to wife, and stamp duty are involved, then banks will give a loan based on valuation.

And for HDB, you need to form family nuclear (2 pax) to own a Hdb. If your wife becomes owner n husband as occupier, the wife will be deem to have bought a "2nd" Hdb and will be subject to 5 years MOP meaning yowetan cannot bring wife to mt Sinai n rent out his Hdb.

I have to give credit to yowetan for his creative thinking. He must have learn this from a property seminar but until he shows us the S&P, I am still doubtful...

How can bank approve his 1,444k loan based on his $3500pm salary ?

* note: if u taken grant from HDB while buying ur BTO, you need to pay back the money when u sell ur Hdb.

yowetan
10-08-13, 09:11
I spoken to OCBC DBS UOB already. Transferred property cannot take loan. Unless husband sell to wife, and stamp duty are involved, then banks will give a loan based on valuation.

And for HDB, you need to form family nuclear (2 pax) to own a Hdb. If your wife becomes owner n husband as occupier, the wife will be deem to have bought a "2nd" Hdb and will be subject to 5 years MOP meaning yowetan cannot bring wife to mt Sinai n rent out his Hdb.

I have to give credit to yowetan for his creative thinking. He must have learn this from a property seminar but until he shows us the S&P, I am still doubtful...

* note: if u taken grant from HDB while buying ur BTO, you need to pay back the money when u sell ur Hdb.

Hi...actually I wrote a lot to reply your above query. However, the forum server seems unstable.

In short,

1. My wife bought over my shares 50%. She pays stamp duty.
2. I was evaluated under 2.8% TSDR. But, please watch the timeline; I requested evaluation during new TSDR implementation. So, how can I be still evaluated 2.8% TSDR? Why? see (3)
3. My OTP to my wife was backdated to June/or 1 day before TSDR. So, effectively everything will be/have 1 month buffer. So, my wife and mine TSDR is evaluated under 2.8% instead widely known 3.5%.
4. Fortunately, the OTP from Mt Sinai was also backdated with the support of the agent and law firm*.

Lastly, the above was done with supervision and support from local bank assistant and the qualified law firm*. This law firm was introduced to me by the local bank.

I am glad I have got the dream unit in Mt Sinai.

Am I highly leverage. Yes. I believe so.
Do I regret. No, I believe my dream to Mt Sinai landed is not far.

chestnut
10-08-13, 10:04
Brudder, how much you borrowed???

If borrowed 1.44mil over 30 years at 1% interest. Monthly mortgage payment -
S$4.6k per month

If borrowed 900k over 30 years at 1% Interest. Monthly mortgage is 2.9k per month.

So I catch no ball...

The bank works in stringent way especially if person works in bank...

Hi...actually I wrote a lot to reply your above query. However, the forum server seems unstable.

In short,

2. I was evaluated under 2.8% TSDR. But, please watch the timeline; I requested evaluation during new TSDR implementation. So, how can I be still evaluated 2.8% TSDR? Why? see (3)
3. My OTP to my wife was backdated to June/or 1 day before TSDR. So, effectively everything will be/have 1 month buffer. So, my wife and mine TSDR is evaluated under 2.8% instead widely known 3.5%.
4. Fortunately, the OTP from Mt Sinai was also backdated with the support of the agent and law firm*.

Lastly, the above was done with supervision and support from local bank assistant and the qualified law firm*. This law firm was introduced to me by the local bank.

princess_morbucks
10-08-13, 11:11

Adva181, thanks for the making the explanation so simple and clear.

Yowetan, when you have shifted into your new place, please post some pictures.
Btw when will that be?

Adva181
10-08-13, 11:21
Anyway, I still have to congrats yowetan if he really made it.

Just continue to work hard and be prudent. Cheers

walkthetiger
10-08-13, 12:07

Spoken to my lawyer. Same understanding.

Just to add, on this "Decoupling HDB", is subjected to HDB approval, and it seems not so easy to fool HDB.

His $3500pm salary is not possible at all. Unless, he earns above $10k (minimum).

lionhill
10-08-13, 13:23
No matter how, I support YT because he has a big heart. No matter how other forumers challenge him or even ridicule him, he keeps calm.

It is not easy to make one's parents, or even bother-in-laws to live in the same
house with you, or even pay rents to you, if it is true to YT. just ask yourself, can you?

dare2
10-08-13, 18:23

In short,

Do I regret. No, I believe my dream to Mt Sinai landed is not far. congrats! But are you not worried someone will blow the whistle on you? Fooling the govt is no laughing matter...

walkthetiger
10-08-13, 19:41
No matter how, I support YT because he has a big heart. No matter how other forumers challenge him or even ridicule him, he keeps calm.

It is not easy to make one's parents, or even bother-in-laws to live in the same
house with you, or even pay rents to you, if it is true to YT. just ask yourself, can you?

Agree, it is not easy to find others willing to sacrifice for you. You can even say you have that big heart that able to accommodate all type of personalities under same roof. But, you can never be sure of the same harmony live among them, and that is why most people believe in some reasonable living space to make harmony possible. We are human with difference characters and living habits.

There is too much assumptions made about upgrading of living standard for others, it seems the subject “upgrade/downgrading of living standard” should remain a question, but somehow his family believes living in a 2 bedders PC seems better then 3 spacious flats. If he is right, HDB had appeared fail their job since day one.

Btw, currently most of us are debating on the truth of his story, not so much on his big heart.

danntbt
11-08-13, 07:04
Agree, it is not easy to find others willing to sacrifice for you. You can even say you have that big heart that able to accommodate all type of personalities under same roof. But, you can never be sure of the same harmony live among them, and that is why most people believe in some reasonable living space to make harmony possible. We are human with difference characters and living habits.

There is too much assumptions made about upgrading of living standard for others, it seems the subject “upgrade/downgrading of living standard” should remain a question, but somehow his family believes living in a 2 bedders PC seems better then 3 spacious flats. If he is right, HDB had appeared fail their job since day one.

Btw, currently most of us are debating on the truth of his story, not so much on his big heart.
hahaha...tiger walking on lion hill...

dare2
11-08-13, 07:50
Brudder, how much you borrowed???

If borrowed 1.44mil over 30 years at 1% interest. Monthly mortgage payment -
S$4.6k per month

If borrowed 900k over 30 years at 1% Interest. Monthly mortgage is 2.9k per month.

So I catch no ball...

The bank works in stringent way especially if person works in bank...

Borrowers will have to furnish documents such as their Income Tax Notice of Assessment going back two years or tenancy agreements to the banks - and then have the 30 per cent discount applied.

YT does not own any property that can be rented out to his name.

Let's say the bank allow his Parents' flat to be included:

3.5K x 12 = 52.5K - 30% discounted Amt = 36.75K
His own Income....assuming 5K pm + 60K

Total approx 100K = 8.3Kpm x 0.6 = max 5K debt servicing limit

so technically feasible.....if he has 360K for downpayment, plus 3% tax 54K plus 3K legal fee. He needs to have at least 400K cash.....

His "ex in-law's" flat and his "ex-wife's" HDBs could not possibly be used as official variables otherwise, the bank risked being investigated for misleading the government with fake information. Even then his "ex-wife's" flat would be under MOP.

chestnut
11-08-13, 08:39
Borrowers will have to furnish documents such as their Income Tax Notice of Assessment going back two years or tenancy agreements to the banks - and then have the 30 per cent discount applied.

so technically feasible.....if he has 360K for downpayment, plus 3% tax 54K plus 3K legal fee. He needs to have at least 400K cash.....

His "ex in-law's" flat and his "ex-wife's" HDBs could not possibly be used as official variables otherwise, the bank risked being investigated for misleading the government with fake information. Even then his "ex-wife's" flat would be under MOP.

Brudder, if house not under your name, how to use it as your income?????

Doesn't work that way leh....

If yes, like that, my kids all will be borrowing without any issue by using my rental from my houses (in the future). Hahahahahaha

That's why I interested in the way leh... He so kindly shared with us on beating the system up to the point of loan leh....

So the loan part is a mystery....

:confused: :confused: :confused:

walkthetiger
11-08-13, 08:50

Let's say the bank allow his Parents' flat to be included.

Interesting...no sure which bank would go that far taking such risk helping client....:)

yowetan
11-08-13, 09:30
Brudder, if house not under your name, how to use it as your income?????

Doesn't work that way leh....

If yes, like that, my kids all will be borrowing without any issue by using my rental from my houses (in the future). Hahahahahaha

That's why I interested in the way leh... He so kindly shared with us on beating the system up to the point of loan leh....

So the loan part is a mystery....

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi..please refer to the other thread; I have offered a tad bit of the process.

Adva181
11-08-13, 09:45
You have not include his Honda fit in the TDSR calculation :D

Laguna
11-08-13, 12:38
Who is this guy?
Do you believe the lawyer is willing to risk himself to backdate the OTP for him.

For agent, his licence will be revoked.

He is talking tons of rubbish.

westman
11-08-13, 12:52
Who is this guy?
Do you believe the lawyer is willing to risk himself to backdate the OTP for him.

For agent, his licence will be revoked.

He is talking tons of rubbish.

How many transactions can we see sonfar during this period. .
Report to URA and MAS about this.

Agent, lawyer etc will be in trouble if ita true

Adva181
11-08-13, 14:09
Oh no... Kbw will have big headache...
Those earning 3.5k are buying CCR properties n not buying his BTO...:D

I only start to touch my 1st CCR property when my income hit 15k/m.

teddybear
11-08-13, 15:51
Can lah, include his parents and in-laws as co-owners, they have income from HDB flats, say both flats rented out $6k, haircut 30% still considered income of $4200 pm, + his income $5k, already $9.2k pm, means can use $5.5k to service mortgage loan... ;)

After so much had been said, I think he very smart, better buy Mt Sinai than OCR places like J Gateway or Tanah Merah! :tsk-tsk:

Regulators
11-08-13, 16:07
Agree on mt Sinai being a better buy than j gateway so hv to gv it to yowetan. Only thing is he went in at wrong time, when good buys were dangling few years back he procrastinated to his detriment.

dare2
11-08-13, 17:30
Can lah, include his parents and in-laws as co-owners, they have income from HDB flats, say both flats rented out $6k, haircut 30% still considered income of $4200 pm, + his income $5k, already $9.2k pm, means can use $5.5k to service mortgage loan... ;)

After so much had been said, I think he very smart, better buy Mt Sinai than OCR places like J Gateway or Tanah Merah! :tsk-tsk:

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/page04.aspx?id=12832

.....then he will kena 7% ABSD liao....cos it would be parent/PIL 2nd property....that's $126K.......

walkthetiger
11-08-13, 17:31
.....then he will kena 7% ABSD liao....cos it would be parent/PIL 2nd property....that's $126K.......

But, he said no ABSD for him...If I can remember correctly.

dare2
11-08-13, 17:47
But, he said no ABSD for him...If I can remember correctly.

The new ABSD rates will apply to Contracts or Agreements (whichever is earlier), or Documents of Transfer*, dated on or after 12 Jan 2013.

If don't include parents......official income only max 5K ( But i remember vaguely he mentioned 3K plus)......bank how to approve?

mygeemeel
11-08-13, 20:49
Oh no... Kbw will have big headache...
Those earning 3.5k are buying CCR properties n not buying his BTO...:D

I only start to touch my 1st CCR property when my income hit 15k/m.

Yowe makes s$3.5k per mth and yet he dare to buy mt sinai. This is despite himself shouting crash is coming.

I wonder how he get his loan approved. Hahaha. This guy is not real lah. It is impossible to get loan approved even if he pays 50% down. Then again this yowe only has s$50k savings how to afford 50% down payment.

Each time i see yowe's posts, i cannot help but laugh at him.

Laguna
11-08-13, 21:01
Other than having the lawyer to backdate the OTP, this guy can get the valuer to value the property at the value he wants. You believe?

There's no way you can decouple HDB, other than divorce cases. You believe this guy can outsmart HDB?

If can decouple, the MOP will start fresh again, still renting out.

This guy is fooling everyone

mygeemeel
11-08-13, 21:14
100% this guy is fooling everyone. Hahaha.

I was never successful in convincing valuer to value higher or lower since i started investing in properties years ago.

I bet this guy is not working in bank. He should be in MAS or URA. He comes up with various dumb questions and scenarios for us to feed / debate him.

Until now he is unable to show evidence. Hahahaha.

Adva181
11-08-13, 21:56
Oh come on...
This guy gave us joy, laugher, give those MTBs hopes, lets not dismiss him.
Give him a chance to debate his way through...:D

DKSG
11-08-13, 22:03
Most experienced investors in this forum knows that the numbers do not add up, even if he sells away his wife and make his parents work in 7-11 also the number does not add up to a Mt Sinai PC.

Either from the legal perspective (how can move the HDB to his wife), to financial management (loan quantum, repayment, TSDR), all doesnt make sense one.

He is just a MTB here to entertain us. So some of us just continue to let him do so.

Those amateur readers here, please dont be taken in.

DKSG
PS : Even a lowly Office Boy knows this person's story is fake.

mygeemeel
11-08-13, 23:03
Hahaha. I am still hopeful i get to see him in person. Hahaha.

DKSG
11-08-13, 23:30
Hahaha. I am still hopeful i get to see him in person. Hahaha.

So that you can hamtam him in real life ?
Dont do that la ...

The truth is always disappointing ...

DKSG

Adva181
12-08-13, 00:27
Few months ago, someone posted his photo in this forum.:p

solsys
12-08-13, 00:55
Most experienced investors in this forum knows that the numbers do not add up, even if he sells away his wife and make his parents work in 7-11 also the number does not add up to a Mt Sinai PC.

Either from the legal perspective (how can move the HDB to his wife), to financial management (loan quantum, repayment, TSDR), all doesnt make sense one.

He is just a MTB here to entertain us. So some of us just continue to let him do so.

Those amateur readers here, please dont be taken in.

DKSG
PS : Even a lowly Office Boy knows this person's story is fake.

maybe he's a character created by the owner of condosingapore forum to spur interest, just like sonic hedgehog by sega or mario from nintendo.

dare2
12-08-13, 05:08
Condo sg needs this kind of characters to generate traffic....just like Basic.....just not the same without that loud mouth gloom sayer.....

radha08
12-08-13, 07:48
maybe he's a character created by the owner of condosingapore forum to spur interest, just like sonic hedgehog by sega or mario from nintendo.

he is a professional forumer:D :D :D

CondoWE
12-08-13, 10:50

Mediacorp need him...:D :D :D !

princess_morbucks
12-08-13, 11:32

Mabbe he is hired by the forum ?
Whatever he is, he is successful in generating interest in this forum.

clemdale24
12-08-13, 12:04
Mabbe he is hired by the forum ?
Whatever he is, he is successful in generating interest in this forum.

I do not believe a single word this yowetan dude has said. He is as fake as a pasar malam Chanel handbag. I can read him like a book. Period.

Ringo33
12-08-13, 12:40
real or not, Mr. Tan better hope that PM Lee wont spoil his celebration on 18 Aug because his livelihood and dreams heavily depend on HDB rental.

walkthetiger
12-08-13, 13:54
real or not, Mr. Tan better hope that PM Lee wont spoil his celebration on 18 Aug because his livelihood and dreams heavily depend on HDB rental.

He may continue to persuade and convince the parents and in-laws for the top-up. But, their option seems very limited, if their boat sink, all finished.

elmo
12-08-13, 14:12
From staying separately in 3 x 5BRs (HDB) to all squeezed into a 1 x 2BR (private). This is not a dream. A better option is to continue to stay in 2 of the HDBs and rent out a 5BR (HDB) and the 2BR (private) for rental income. Cash flow wise, might be the same.

henryhk
12-08-13, 14:17
Maybe they will say the rental income from hdb must go to the cpf account or medisave account , and not as liquid cash..... I tink it is better for all Singaporeans, i tink tis will might cool the hot property market....any views on tis? Hope Y T don't angry with me for suggesting tis!

yowetan
12-08-13, 14:32
Maybe they will say the rental income from hdb must go to the cpf account or medisave account , and not as liquid cash..... I tink it is better for all Singaporeans, i tink tis will might cool the hot property market....any views on tis? Hope Y T don't angry with me for suggesting tis!

Hi...I am fine.

As mentioned, it's good to have correction or a crash.

I believe I can sail through the rough patch if PM Lee decides to correct the market by 10% or more.

Ringo33
12-08-13, 15:35
Hi...I am fine.

I believe I can sail through the rough patch if PM Lee decides to correct the market by 10% or more.

The biggest fear is not the price correction, but the source of your passive income. Without sufficient passive income, even no price correction you also die.

henryhk
12-08-13, 18:27
Hi...I am fine.

Let me tell u, alot of people need tis passive hdb income to service pte condo loan like u, they are not prepared if passive income from rental hdb is cut!

ecimbew
12-08-13, 19:52
Dearest brother yowetan, you finally replied to this thread!

In short,

ecimbew
12-08-13, 19:58
I'm still considering your positive advice. I don't need to take 30-year loan. I'm not over 35 years old. In the event I don't get to enjoy and live another 30 years, I will be contented with my life with my family.

I think you should just buy if you can live for another 30 years.

teddybear
12-08-13, 21:21
According to One Singapore conversation, 68% of people want HDB flat to be home & not asset, hence this is majority people's wish which gov has no choice but must act on.

Let me tell u, alot of people need tis passive hdb income to service pte condo loan like u, they are not prepared if passive income from rental hdb is cut!

phantom_opera
12-08-13, 21:26
super-over-leveraged in Mt Sinai and relying on HDB rental income to service bank loan .. the perfect storm wil gather on 18 August ... but I see yowetan very relaxed leh :p

minority
13-08-13, 00:00

Alot of people also complain got non singaporean crowding them out. want them to get lost. so by that also means no rental income?

So all committing suicide ? Good !

minority
13-08-13, 00:02
super-over-leveraged in Mt Sinai and relying on HDB rental income to service bank loan .. the perfect storm wil gather on 18 August ... but I see yowetan very relaxed leh :p

Coz its a hoax!

jwong71
13-08-13, 01:35
Alot of people also complain got non singaporean crowding them out. want them to get lost. so by that also means no rental income?

So all committing suicide ? Good !

bedok reservior again :doh:

dare2
13-08-13, 01:40
bedok reservior again :doh:

2nd Return of Basic soon?

dare2
13-08-13, 01:43
According to One Singapore conversation, 68% of people want HDB flat to be home & not asset, hence this is majority people's wish which gov has no choice but must act on.

....hahaha and you believe them? If indeed, then HDB will sell flat super cheap but you must sell back to them.....and you cannot pass it on when you die....then people will start complaining that theirs are not in prime location, govt not fair.......and the circus will go a full cycle.

smellyfish
13-08-13, 09:46
the moment he says he could decouple HDB, you know he is a hoax lah.. he came up with the character but then couldnt get out of his own story and scored an own goal as a result.

mygeemeel
14-08-13, 11:45
Yowetan, show evidence of your success. Otherwise you will forever be labelled as 'hao siao'.

astroboy8681
14-08-13, 11:50
Yowetan, show evidence of your success. Otherwise you will forever be labelled as 'hao siao'.
THE TRIZON RIDGEWOOD CLOSE Condominium 10 CCR Freehold 1 1,770,000 1,012 Strata 06 to 10 1,749 Jul-13

could it be this? just second-guesing...

walkthetiger
14-08-13, 13:59
THE TRIZON RIDGEWOOD CLOSE Condominium 10 CCR Freehold 1 1,770,000 1,012 Strata 06 to 10 1,749 Jul-13

could it be this? just second-guesing...
Will keep an eye on Mr tan, I have a unit there, will be there to Congrat him at his new home.

mygeemeel
14-08-13, 14:11
Will keep an eye on Mr tan, I have a unit there, will be there to Congrat him at his new home.

Do you have his photo? Our friends here can send you yowe's self taken photo if u want.

rymccondo77
14-08-13, 14:52

Look out for his parents and parents-in-law and a dog in the condo facilities - they will be spending quite a bit time outside the unit :)

walkthetiger
14-08-13, 15:52
Look out for his parents and parents-in-law and a dog in the condo facilities - they will be spending quite a bit time outside the unit :)

Will keep a look out.

aunhyunty
14-08-13, 16:38
Confirm plus guarantee plus chop fake fake fake. So surprised that so many of you buy his story lor

Ringo33
12-09-13, 23:42
Yowetan, which caveat belongs to you?

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/8853/rg3f.jpg

hopeful
13-09-13, 07:06
Yowetan, which caveat belongs to you?

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/8853/rg3f.jpg

u already know his story. stay in HDB. only 2 caveat with HDB address.
pay 1 extra for INLIS la. alamak, u damn cheapskate

walkthetiger
13-09-13, 07:59
Confirm plus guarantee plus chop fake fake fake. So surprised that so many of you buy his story lor

It should be a fictional character created to seek some fun here only....hah

Ringo33
13-09-13, 08:11
u already know his story. stay in HDB. only 2 caveat with HDB address.
pay 1 extra for INLIS la. alamak, u damn cheapskate

You already know his story, 2 bedder, bought in July, why need to waste money. Unless you are gullible to believe that he actually bought a 2000+ sqft unit.

princess_morbucks
13-09-13, 09:19
Wow yowetan, you are amazing!
I did not expect you to splurge so much on a condo.

Ringo33
13-09-13, 10:01
Question on the caveat.

If suppose 2 buyers jointly bought a condo, one with HDB address and one is private. how will the caveat be reflected in this case.

CondoWE
13-09-13, 10:01
The lower is 2mil and the purchaser was from HDB upgrader which fit in his profile BUT from his salary and rental income, I dun think the bank will loan him1.6mil(80%) and even if possible, he can't really support the instalment for long term la :scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:!

Who dare to chiong leh...One word....FAKE :D:D:D

hopeful
13-09-13, 10:25
all the rich millionaires here dont want to spend ~ $50 on INLIS?

hopeful
13-09-13, 10:46
You already know his story, 2 bedder, bought in July, why need to waste money. Unless you are gullible to believe that he actually bought a 2000+ sqft unit.

if you already know, then why need to ask le?
just spend money to check 1 unit on INLIS lor, if you are interested enough to find out whether it is yowetan.

Sea Esta
14-09-13, 22:38
Just a few words to say. No show of S&P no talk. :D

jwong71
14-09-13, 23:07
all the rich millionaires here dont want to spend ~ $50 on INLIS?

hahaha, u know, i know, we all know..:D

talking on forum is cheap, waste of bandwidth only nia

mygeemeel
15-09-13, 09:24
Yowetan... pls come and clarify. Your reputation is at stake. Show evidence of your purchase.

yowetan
15-09-13, 09:30
Hi...I am here. You could spend money to check 1 unit on INLIS on the record.

DKSG
15-09-13, 10:21
I am surprised you all still have doubts that this character is a fake!

Just like some other characters here promoting this or that area, you all should know the reals and fakes of this forum.

DKSG

yowetan
15-09-13, 10:25

Just like some other characters here promoting this or that area, you all should know the reals and fakes of this forum.

DKSG

I am not a property agent.

I am just a responsible parent of our children, and a son of two families elders - creating an inclusive family chain under same roof.

Ringo33
15-09-13, 11:55

DKSG

especially those who keep telling us he is buying this and that to generate fake buying sentiment.

Ringo33
15-09-13, 11:57

I am just a responsible parent of our children, and a son of two families elders - creating an inclusive family chain under same roof.

inclusive?? I think it might be more appropriate to say creating a "compact" family in a can.

Photogguy
16-09-13, 05:41
inclusive?? I think it might be more appropriate to say creating a "compact" family in a can.

'Inclusive' in the sense that all his are his all his PILs are his, all his Parents' are his, all his BIL are his, all his dog's are his...next time all his sons' are his also....

taggy
16-09-13, 10:46
i not sure if anyone posted this before :D

my china colleague ask me to look at this:

[房产] 有关通过HDB ownership transfer来节省ABSD的做法
translation: HDB ownership transfer to siam ABSD methods
http://bbs.sgchinese.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7353889&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D26%26typeid%3D26

Yowetan, are you the poster? :D

yowetan
16-09-13, 12:29

http://bbs.sgchinese.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7353889&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D26%26typeid%3D26

Hi...you are very resourceful indeed.

DaytonaSS
24-09-13, 22:37

Bros, CONFIRM THIS LOOPHOLE IS BULL!! HDB STAFF knows about this! ONLY confirm Divorce case got chance!

walkthetiger
25-09-13, 07:45
Bros, CONFIRM THIS LOOPHOLE IS BULL!! HDB STAFF knows about this! ONLY confirm Divorce case got chance!

....hah...I think people can also call HDB to verify it easily....By now, HBD must have already received many enquiries on such.... Maybe it is time for the press to write something on this, interview HBD as well, to clear all doubt for once and all.....

Werther
25-09-13, 07:47

Wow, all these PR are more well versed than us true Singaporean. They r really taking advantage of our system indeed!:doh:

walkthetiger
25-09-13, 08:28
Wow, all these PR are more well versed than us true Singaporean. They r really taking advantage of our system indeed!:doh:

…seem like a local guy has opened up this funny idea first, now the PRs become the newer batch of victims.

taggy
25-09-13, 10:15

Bro, thanks for the reply.
bec for a moment i thought i 白白 paid the previous 3% absd :D:D:D

er.... if this is bull, then Yowetan's claim is also CONFIRM IS BULL lor :D:D:D

eng81157
25-09-13, 10:54
he is the personification of BULL@!&^

clemdale24
25-09-13, 11:42

i have never believed yoewtan bought the PC in district 10. he just can't make it.

oda
25-09-13, 13:54

wah.......

Photogguy
26-09-13, 05:09

...he should change his name to Cowetan.....moomoo all the way.....