PDA

View Full Version : Propertyguru vs STProperty

Ringo33
23-07-13, 01:01
Which site do you prefer?

Arcachon
23-07-13, 01:47
Both. if only one website there will be no improvement.

Ringo33
23-07-13, 02:03
which one is cheaper for property agent?

TravieJackie
23-07-13, 07:56
Interface for PropertyGuru seems more pleasing.

mcmlxxvi
23-07-13, 08:08
One Made in India i think and one Made in SG.

CondoWE
23-07-13, 08:41
which one is made in India?

princess_morbucks
23-07-13, 08:43
STproperty is getting better and better.
It also allows home owners to advertise on it, so don't need to go through agent.
ST property is under SPH.
So I support stproperty.

princess_morbucks
23-07-13, 08:46

No lah both are made in Singapore.
Property guru just added India to its international list.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/customer-service/press-releases/propertyguru-announces-partnership-with-99acres-in

PropertyGuru.com.sg, Singapore’s leading property portal has signed a deal with 99acres.com, India's premier property website. Under the agreement, India is the fourth country to be added to PropertyGuru's international menu along with Australia, Hong Kong and Macau.

The move is timely, given that India leads the pack of top real estate investment markets in Asia for 2010. Interestingly, there are around 300,000 Indian nationals who are currently residing in Singapore for work and study. Also, more than 80 percent of Indians who invest in private properties in Singapore are Permanent Residents.

In addition, there have been around 65,000 online visitors from India who have accessed PropertyGuru's website so far this year, making India one of the top 10 countries for international visitors to PropertyGuru.com.sg in 2010.

As part of the deal, an “India” link has been added to the international menu tab on the PropertyGuru website, which will take consumers directly to the 99acres site. In addition, a “Singapore” link has been added to the international section of 99acres that will drive users to PropertyGuru's homepage.

With these new features, international home buyers will find it quicker and easier to search for properties in Singapore and India. It will also contribute to an increase in traffic to both portals; improve search engine visibility as well as website ranking.

Both parties will also collaborate in other areas, such as sharing of editorial content and will work together with Singapore and overseas property developers.

“We are excited to be partnering with 99acres, India’s leading property site. This collaboration will not only benefit both companies from a traffic and revenue perspective, but also make it easier for international property buyers to find foreign property. This fully supports PropertyGuru’s strategy to continually innovate and provide better services for our clients,” said Mr. Steve Melhuish, CEO of Allproperty Media Pte Ltd.

“We are very excited to partner with PropertyGuru.com.sg, Singapore’s leading property site. This collaboration will help serious buyers and investors in India access exclusive property classifieds of Singapore. Joining forces with experts will mutually benefit both the partners and will enable each of us to offer our users a simplified property search experience. This represents a great stride in 99acres strategy to always provide the best to our users,” said Mr. Vineet Kumar, Business Head for 99acres.

This announcement comes on the back of a busy few months for PropertyGuru with recent partnerships with Australia's REA Group, which owns various international property sites including Australia's number one real estate site, realestate.com.au and Hong Kong's squarefoot.com.hk. The most recent deal was with property portal vproperty.mo, one of Macau's most popular websites.

Recently, PropertyGuru also won two industry awards. It was named "Best e-Enterprise Company" at the 2010 SiTF Awards, beating more than 25 companies including the National Library Board and Ministry of Defence to top the category.

In addition, the portal bagged one of only two available awards at the Inaugural Annual SVCA Awards programme for "Best Performing VC-Backed Company". PropertyGuru was recognised for its outstanding business performance over the last three years, with effective use of funds, increase in shareholder value and the role of investors in adding value to the business.

- END -

SG Life
23-07-13, 10:35
One more to compare : http://www.iproperty.com.sg/ (http://www.iproperty.com.sg/)

mcmlxxvi
23-07-13, 11:12
which one is made in India?

I was actually referring more to corporate culture.

irisng
10-12-13, 11:36
Propertyguru seems to be more popular.

BTW, besides the 3 ppty websites mentioned here, is there any other ppty websites to refer.

MGM
20-01-14, 18:55

currently, property guru wins by far, most people source about property in that website.

hyenergix
20-01-14, 21:14
STproperty is getting better and better.
It also allows home owners to advertise on it, so don't need to go through agent.
ST property is under SPH.
So I support stproperty.

It should drop the ST (Straits Times) and go international.

Royston8H
20-01-14, 21:30
Looking at Propertyguru web traffic, it is already quite impressive.

My last property sold in 2011 was from a lead of propertyguru after my agent advertised it in less than a week.

DC33_2008
20-01-14, 21:34
My agent seems rather successful with property guru as he has closed two rental deal for me in the last 8 months within 2 weeks and at higher rental rate. :)
Looking at Propertyguru web traffic, it is already quite impressive.

My last property sold in 2011 was from a lead of propertyguru after my agent advertised it in less than a week.