PDA

View Full Version : Stamp Duty Refund

LaFiestaOwner
10-08-13, 14:25
How does it work? I submitted to my lawyer sometime back the stamp duty, I was told can deduct from CPF but submit cheque 1st. Now the cheque has cleared. When do I get my "refund"?

CondoInterested
10-08-13, 14:29
Bru, buy another property?

taggy
10-08-13, 14:29
How does it work? I submitted to my lawyer sometime back the stamp duty, I was told can deduct from CPF but submit cheque 1st. Now the cheque has cleared. When do I get my "refund"?

Lawyer will then apply to CPF and CPF will issue cheque to u...

LaFiestaOwner
10-08-13, 16:44
Nope, still La Fiesta. But didn't see the cheque, so was wondering what happens. So they send the cheque to my current home address right? I hope they don't send to La Fiesta...

mermaid
10-08-13, 18:56
Nope, still La Fiesta. But didn't see the cheque, so was wondering what happens. So they send the cheque to my current home address right? I hope they don't send to La Fiesta...

u check wif yr lawyer when it will be sent to u.
btw, the S&P tat u received is wif original signature or zap copy. Mine is zap one. N r we expected to receive the title deed onot?

Tan80000
10-08-13, 19:23
u check wif yr lawyer when it will be sent to u.
btw, the S&P tat u received is wif original signature or zap copy. Mine is zap one. N r we expected to receive the title deed onot?

Unless u cleared all mortgage payment, else the title deed will be with bank..Thus, we only received zap copy..

mermaid
10-08-13, 21:53
Unless u cleared all mortgage payment, else the title deed will be with bank..Thus, we only received zap copy..

but S&P the signature part oso zap copy ar?
when do we normally receive the zap copy of the title deed?

Tan80000
10-08-13, 22:24
but S&P the signature part oso zap copy ar?
when do we normally receive the zap copy of the title deed?

We signed 3 copies of SnP. One copy keep by u lawer, another by developer lawer. Last copy by bank till we clear our mortgage. So we only received the zap copies lor..

LaFiestaOwner
11-08-13, 17:33
When does the check from CPF usually reach us? How many weeks after siggning of SnP? Yup, I got the zapped one also.